Twins - Cover

Twins

Copyright© 2006 by Rod O'Steele

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Fraternal twins grow very close

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Incest   Brother   Sister   First  

I was twelve when it happened for the first time, an ejaculation. It was in the bath. I had a hand on my cock since I had noticed it felt good to rub it. Then it got to feeling better and better. Suddenly, a white string appeared, then another. They swirled in the bath water. I was overjoyed knowing that I had finally cum, climaxed. I had caught up with Chelle.


Chelle and I are twins. Not identical; we're fraternal. We shared the womb but not the same genes. I was a little towhead and she was an ivory skinned redhead. Chelle could be a model for Ireland, freckles and all. By the time I was twelve, my blonde hair had turned into brown, so Chelle and I looked even less like twins.

Our folks weren't rich. They had a house but it wasn't all that big. Chelle and I had shared a room forever. Well, when we turned eleven, she started to develop. She showed me the first hairs as they came out over her slit. It was about then that Mom took us aside and said we couldn't live in the same room anymore. Both of us threw a fit. I don't think you singletons out there will understand, but we needed to be together. We had shared a womb. We could look at the other and have a whole conversation in that look. You may not believe this but we both remember being in the womb together. Mom used to say we couldn't, we hadn't shared a placenta. But I do remember her being in there with me, touching each other. We shared a closeness that most people wouldn't believe possible. I've read stories of twins 'knowing' when their other half was hurt, even across the country. I believe those stories. Chelle and I are like that.

You probably wonder about the name. Our parents thought they were being cute and named us Michelle and Michael. Of course kids immediately seized on that and called her Mikey and me Michelly because we were twins. That didn't last too long. Chelle and I were a team, almost like one. So when the two of us went after somebody, we got them. We sort of were a terror in fourth grade. But the other kids quickly learned that to pick a fight with one of us was to bring the wrath of both. Our names were shortened to Chelle and Mikey, which I hated! I always told people to call me Mike. That took part of fourth grade and Chelle's help to convince the other kids. Even the slow ones, like Walter Walton, eventually learned; bruises aiding the learning process.

We had shared everything growing up. So when Mom said we were going to be split up, it created an insurrection. When Dad got home, Chelle started crying while desperately holding onto him. That did it. He was a softy for her. Me, he could whip my ass until his arm fell off, but Chelle had him wrapped around her little finger. I don't remember him ever punishing her. The argument went on for days. But Dad won and we got to stay in the same room. Mom kept asking Chelle, "Don't you want your own room? Mike will see everything?"

And Chelle would say, "But he's seen everything. Mom, we saw everything in the womb."

"But you're getting older..." she would say. "There are female things..." cryptically.

Chelle would shake her head, "Mom, Mike and me, we know everything anyway. What's the difference if we're in a different room?"

Mom would scold her, "Now, you can't know everything." We'd just share a look. Mom had never believed that we could remember being in the womb together. Mom would shake her head and mutter, "Sometimes I wish I never had twins. You two will just be the death of me." That's when we knew we'd won. She always said that right before she conceded.

So that's why I was happy when I finally came. Chelle had been having orgasms for almost a year. She would wait until the lights were out and we were sure the folks had gone to their room. The first time I heard her climax I was scared. I almost called out for mom. Chelle stopped me and told me what had happened. I wasn't sure what she was talking about. The next time Chelle did it with the little reading light on and I got to watch. It didn't look like she was having fun; the way her face got all scrunched up and her body got tense and sort of shuddered. But the smile on her face after, that convinced me.

That was the year before my big event, sixth grade. She had sex education in fifth grade, well, what passed for sex ed at the time. After that, all the girls started talking about sex stuff, like masturbating and climaxes. Chelle would tell me what she knew. The guys didn't know anything really. I was glad I had Chelle or I wouldn't have known squat. Her first period had been a couple months before and she was getting more hair by the day over her slit. I had been feeling left behind and didn't like it. I finished the bath and rushed to our room slamming the door behind. She was reading a book on her bed having had the first bath that night.

I jumped into my bed and she looked over, then she tossed her book aside and sat up. She knew something profound had happened. "What?"

"I came."

"Really?" she asked. I nodded. "Show me," she told me.

"I can't. It was in the bath," I said.

"Do it again," she said in a tone of command.

I wasn't sure I could do it again. I mean, it had just happened the one time. I lay back on my bed and touched my cock like I had been doing in the bath. Chelle came over and sat on my bed. She was wearing her pjs. "Take those off," I said.

"What?"

"Take off your pjs. It'll help," I said.

She shrugged and tossed them on the floor. Now, that might strike a lot of you as unusual. And from what I know of most people, it is unusual. But Chelle and I had never been body conscious around each other. Even when Mom tried to make us, we'd just shrug and share a look confirming our belief about the stupidity of adults.

I looked at Chelle and wrapped my hand around my cock. Looking at her beautiful body, my cock swiftly stood up. Her nipples were puffy and full, but not very dark. Her breasts had swelled under the nipples, not very big yet, but definitely tits. She had a small thatch of fine red hair above her slit which I could see plainly as she sat Indian style on my bed. Her ivory skin was smooth and without blemish, except for her freckles which only made her more beautiful to me.

My hand stroked my hard cock as I stared at Chelle. It took a little longer this time and I was beginning to wonder if it would happen. I felt a funny tingling sensation in my balls and the sticky cum spurted out and landed on my belly, quickly followed by another column of white and then a third.

"Oh God," I heard Chelle say almost like she was in a trance, staring at the sticky cum puddling around my cock. She leaned forward, looking intently. My cock started to wilt. I didn't move or say a thing. I watched Chelle looking at me. She was so intent. "It's going away," she said. She looked up at me, "Do you like watching when I do it?"

"Yeah," I said, surprised she didn't know.

"I liked watching you. It made me feel all jumpy deep inside." She lay back on my bed and her hand stole between her legs. She moaned as her hand started circling around her pussy. Her hand was moving like a blur over her slit, the lips spread open and glistening with her arousal. It didn't take her very long before she tensed up, her back arching a little and then she gasped and curled up into a fetal ball, her hand still between her legs.

I noticed that the cum was turning watery and was running off my side and onto the bed. I jumped up and found a dirty tee shirt that I used to wipe off the cum from my belly and side and the bedspread.

Chelle had come back by then. She stretched out, her nakedness on display for me. This was different. I had never really noticed before. I mean, I had noticed, but now I was drawn as steel is to a magnet, to her nakedness, to her sex. I took in her nipples, now red, and her slit, wet with her recent climax. Suddenly I knew that everything was different than it had been before. I didn't know how or really even why, but I knew it was different.

Chelle looked up at me. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

"That was awesome, doing it together. Can we do it together again?" she asked.

"Sure," I said.

She glanced away and then back at me. "It's not wrong is it?"

I got back onto the bed and wrapped her in my arms, affectionately, not sexually. "No. I don't think anything we do together is wrong, because of the way we are. I mean..." I didn't know how to say it. There aren't words in the English language to say, two people, two souls, one connection. I suppose soul mate but I didn't know the word then.

Chelle understood. "I know." She pressed her body against mine, seeking the intimacy of touch everywhere. I had never felt closer to her than I did at that moment, not even when we shared the womb. Our time in the womb had been a chance of nature. Now, we had both decided to share ourselves, completely.


It was in eighth grade that it changed. We had been sharing our climaxes. Sometimes I'd go first and sometime Chelle would go first. Occasionally, one would get too excited and we'd both go together. But it would always be me touching my cock and Chelle touching her pussy. After, we would lie together touching each other. I remember the day it changed like it was yesterday. It was one of those days that stand out in your mind with complete clarity, a moment when your life changed and you knew it then, that things would be different after that.

Our folks had gone out to dinner with the neighbors. The neighbors had three sons, two of them older and one younger. The oldest was supposed to keep an eye on us as well as his younger brothers. But as soon as the parents were gone, his girlfriend appeared and they disappeared into his room. The four of us all raised our eyebrows and laughed, knowing Jimmy wouldn't be out anytime soon. We waited a little while, then the four of us snuck down the hall and listened outside his bedroom door. The sounds of fucking were unmistakable: rhythmically creaking bed, panting, and moans. The three boys all got hard, even Timmy who was two years younger than me. Chelle looked at me and I could tell she was upset. I asked a question with my eyes, 'What?'

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.