An Angie Story - #3 Angie Goes to College - Cover

An Angie Story - #3 Angie Goes to College

by msboy8

Copyright© 2006 by msboy8

Humor Sex Story: In her third story, Angie is assigned as a resource for the professor and Law Enforcement students. What can Angie offer them, she is not the most knowledgeable of deputies, at least in police procedures?

Caution: This Humor Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Petting   Fisting   School   .

Copyright© 2006 msboy

Edited by pairadice. My deepest appreciation to him. Any mistakes are my own not his.

Illustration of a topless blondeThe phone rang again and again. It wouldn't stop ringing, Angie picked up the phone. "No Comment!" then slammed the receiver down. The phone began ringing again almost at once. Angie decided to let it ring for awhile. I'll just let those reporters stew in their own juices. The phone just kept ringing and ringing. Angie had enough of the shrill noise, She picked up the phone and screamed, "No Comment!" She was slamming down the phone, when she heard a familiar booming voice over the line.

"Don't hang up on me again deputy! I've been trying to reach you for almost an hour!" His voice seemed to lose its stress and had quieted down some. "Listen closely and don't talk. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning at 0700 in back of your apartment building. I'll be driving a blue Toyota Camri and I'll have an overcoat. Make sure that you wear a bra and your uniform with the skirt, under an overcoat. If you understand me, just say 'No Comment' and hang up. Angie did as she was told and then pulled the phone line out of the wall so she could sleep. It only took Angie two rings before she pulled the bedroom phone out of the wall as well.

Angie dressed the next day as ordered. Her bra was a demi-bra and her panties were a thong, both jet-black. She was wearing her two inch patent leather pumps, which she knew weren't the easiest to get around in, but pumps HAD to be worn with a skirt. What will going back to college be like? Will it be the same as before? I sure hope not.

Angie remembered the short time she had spent at SO Cal. She had not actually attended any classes there. Angie remembered that Labor Day weekend, at least part of it. She had checked in early to get her dorm room all set up. Angie had forgotten her cleaning supplies. Walking to a nearby 7-11, she was drawn to a house pumping out loud rap-music that had people going in and out. She tried to ask to borrow some cleaning supplies, but no one could hear her over the music. Her throat was parched from trying to yell, so she downed a cup of fruit punch that someone put in her hand.

The rest was a blur. That is until Tuesday morning when Angie woke up naked tied to a donkey in the main square of the college. That wasn't the worst. It was mid-day and the donkey's lead was in the hand of the statue of the founder of the college. Once Angie got loose she fled and was never seen on that college's campus again. I must make sure that nothing like that happens again, I was so embarrassed. Imagine a 21st century woman like myself seen riding a donkey!

Angie shook off the ghosts of the past and looked at the large yellow clock in the kitchen. She threw on her Police overcoat and hat. Angie wanted to be waiting outside when Deputy Sergeant Cook arrived to pick her up. There was no way she was gonna make him wait on her, even if he was a little early.

The best laid plans resulted in Angie being surrounded by reporters and cameramen. All they had to do was see her uniform hat perched on her pretty, blonde head and stay close to her. Angie really didn't appreciate the attention and kept yelling "No Comment!" and elbowing anyone who came to close to her.

A speeding car screeched to a halt next to her. The driver hunched over hidden under a dark grey Macintosh. The passenger door flew open and a large hand reached out to grab her. Angie avoided the reaching hand, until she heard a familiar voice swearing and telling her to get in the car. She almost lost a heel as she was jerked into the car. Cooke took several quick turns until he had lost any pursuit.

"What in the hell did you think you were doing? You were supposed to be inconspicuous, Angie. You couldn't have done worse, except for inviting them up to your apartment! I'm afraid that you will not be able to return to your apartment for a while. I've got an idea that might work, but in the meantime try to come up with a solution."

Angie tried to defend her actions while Cooke drove to the college. "I was just doing what I was told, wearing what I was told. Besides I couldn't invite anyone in, my apartment was a mess. I don't see what the big deal is anyway. I was just doing what I was taught at the Police Academy." Deputy Sergeant Cook looked over at Angie like she was crazy and spouting gibberish. He didn't say anything until they had pulled up at Saddleback College.

"Our first stop is with the Dean. Just let me do all the talking. I'm going to try and get you accommodations here." The two Sheriff's Deputies proceeded into the administration building, Cook leaving his overcoat in the car. The two were gawked at by most of the students they came across. The students weren't used to seeing uniformed deputies on campus, let alone a tall, muscular black man and a rather short, stacked blonde beach bunny.

They were shown into the Dean's office. He greeted them with smiles and handshakes. Angie thought that the Dean held her hand a little bit longer than necessary, but she might have been wrong, "I've heard many good things about the two of you, I'm sure that you will both be assets to our training here at Saddleback. Not only did you come with high recommendations from Captain Rooney, retied Captain Durocher had kind word also." The Dean was speaking to the both of them, but his eyes never strayed far from Angie's buxom form.

Deputy Sergeant Cook cleared his throat breaking the spell. "Thank you for the kind welcome Dean Stenstrum. I do have a favor to ask. Would it be possible for Deputy Applegate to reside here near campus, perhaps with a student looking for a roommate? Her apartment is terribly infested and requires fumigation.

"Oh I'm sure that something can be worked out. I'll see to that today, while you check in with Professor Bartol. He teaches Criminology and will be your faculty contact. The professor would have been here, but he has class this morning. You can find him in the Belair Building. He will see that you both are put to good use. Oh Deputy Applegate, Captain Durocher was saying that since you're back in an administrative role, you should revert to your uniform dress that you wore while working for him. He was very serious about this, he kept going on and on, and I happen to agree." The Dean's eyes seemed to glitter as he stared through Angie's bountiful blouse. Angie blushed; she knew what the Dean meant. Deputy Sergeant Cook sighed and rubbed his eyes; he had an idea of what was in store for the college.

Deputy Applegate and Deputy Sergeant Cook walked toward the Belair Building. They ignored the looks they got from the students; the students would soon become used to their presence. The two deputies found Professor Bartol's office; it was empty as he was still in class. They sat down to wait for their 'boss'. Angie stretched her tired legs out in front of her. Cook watched the leggy show of flesh from under his eyes. It was most sexy and helped the time to go faster.

A rather short, balding, pudgy man with a dark goatee entered the office without knocking. He glanced at the tall, black man before his eyes came to rest on the buxom blonde dozing with her pumps set on the seat of his office chair. The professor pulled the chair out from under her feet; her patent-leather pumps went flying and her bare feet landed on the floor jolting Angie awake.

"Humph, if this is what the police force has come to, I am going to be very disappointed. I am Professor Bartol; I assume that you two are the new deputies that will be attached as advisors to the Criminology Department, of which I am the Head." At that moment the phone on the desk rang. Professor Bartol answered it and an animated discussion followed." The professor hung up the phone and addressed the waiting officers. "Deputy Sergeant Cook, you are done for the day. Report here at 0800 tomorrow for duty. Deputy Applegate, a place has been arranged for you with a female sophomore that lives in walking distance of the college. Report to Dean Stenstrum; he will see to it that you get a ride over to the girl's apartment. I'm sure that you two will get along famously. See you here tomorrow at eight in the morning.

Angie walked back over to the administration building after Cook left for home. The Dean was waiting for her and led her to his chauffeur driven Mercedes. Once Angie was seated next to the Dean the car started off. Her feet were hurting from all the walking she had done in her heels, so she leaned back and slipped on of her heels off and began rubbing her foot.

She was starting to feel her foot loosening up and was relaxing until she felt herself being thrown back onto her back as her other foot was grabbed and her other shoe taken off. The next thing Angie felt was a pair of skillful hands rubbing her sore foot. "You really should take care of your beautiful feet, especially if you plan on wearing those heels all the time." Angie heard the Dean say as he soothed her aching sole. She was speechless as he took her other foot in his hands and massaged it as well.

"We'll soon be there Deputy Applegate. If you find you cannot live with this woman, please call me. Mrs. Stenstrum is away visiting relatives and our children are away at college, so there's plenty of free space in my bed... erm house. Feel free to call upon me anytime at all, day or night. Angie smiled with thanks as she pulled her feet back and slipped her heels back on.

The car pulled up at a walled apartment complex. Angie threw open the car door motioning to Dean Stenstrum to stay seated. "Thank you Dean Stenstrum, for everything. I'm sure that I'll be fine, don't worry yourself." Angie closed the door and turned to find a tall, brunette waiting to talk to her. She held out her hand; "Hello, I'm Deputy Applegate, Angie. And you are..."

The leggy brunette shook Angie's hand saying, "I'm Rebecca, happy to meet you. You can call me Becky. We're going to have fun as roommates." She got a semi-serious look in her eyes as she said, "Well some fun, I'm not a lesbian or anything. This is a clothing optional complex, so be prepared for that." She punched a code into a keypad and a gate into the complex opened. Once they had entered, Rebecca made sure that the gate was closed behind them. "Always make sure that the gate is closed behind you. People that have no business being in here will try to get you to let them in; don't do it!" Angie was impressed by what she had been told and assured her roommate that she understood and would obey the rules.

They reached the door to Rebecca's and now Angie's apartment. Rebecca opened the door and entered, pulling off her blouse at the same time. "Welcome to your new home away-from-home. Your bedrooms down the hall to the left." She noticed Angie looking at her bare upper torso with her medium sized breasts. "I really hate wearing clothes; they're itchy and scratchy. I get comfortable as soon as I get home." Angie didn't know what to say, she just stood there.

illustration of topless blondeAngie's frozen body became active again once Rebecca stepped out of her shorts and panties. Rebecca gave a shudder that started with her head and traveled down to her toes. Her tits and ass cheeks danced as Rebecca shook off the oppressive reminder of being dressed. Becky stepped out on her sun deck and started waving and greeting other naked people that were visible on their own decks or were gathered around the pool. Angie was just happy that everyone was so friendly and went to her room to get undressed.

Angie was not shy about stripping in the living room, she just wanted to make sure she hung up her uniform for tomorrow. I can wear this again tomorrow, it's not too wrinkled, but I need to go to my apartment for my stuff soon. As Angie walked back to the living room naked, she felt a chill from the air conditioning in the apartment. Her long nipples became erect, pointing her way ahead. Angie walked out on the deck where her roommate was lying on a lounger. Becky heard Angie approach and patted the empty lounger beside her.

When Angie lay beside her, Becky noticed that Angie's boobs and pussy were bone white. She jumped up and grabbed the bottle of sun tan lotion. Rebecca squirted a glob onto Angie's chest right between her tan less tits. She began rubbing it all over the mostly white globes saying, "You must protect your skin against the sun. Peter from across the compound was drinking a little too much and burned his crotch terribly. He was out of action for almost a month." Angie's nipples were growing again as Becky's hands massaged the lotion on them, but Rebecca didn't seem to notice. Angie didn't care, she knew it wasn't sexual and it felt good anyway.

Becky squeezed another dollop out of the bottle, this time on Angie's pubes. Angie started as the lotion landed. Rebecca knew her duty to a fellow sun-worshiper and rubbed and coated everything not tanned down there, paying extra attention to Angie's outer pussy lips. Becky wiped her hands on a rag and applied suntan oil to Angie's already tanned skin, at least on her front. She then reclined on her lounger to add to her all-over tan.

Fifteen minutes passed and Rebecca told Angie that it was time to flip over to tan the back. "You have to oil my back after I do yours." Angie turned over and Becky started to spread sun tan oil on her back. "That's a good tan you've got going on. Don't worry; I'll introduce you around to the group. You're going to be very popular." Angie felt Becky's hand give her bottom a playful slap. "OK roomie, it's my turn." She moaned softly as Angie oiled up her back and bottom.

After they had spent an hour sunbathing they came back into the apartment. The AC was still on, so the women nippled up fast. Angie almost gasped, Becky's gleaming body looked very sexy, even if Angie wasn't a lesbian. Becky was walking down the hall toward the shared bathroom, when she looked over her shoulder and said, "The only bad thing about these apartments is that they have a small water heater. Join me in washing this oil off our bodies?" Angie could see the logic in conserving the hot water and nodded, following her down the hall and into the bathroom.

Angie was surprised to see that the bathroom was large and had an oversized shower stall. Once the water had warmed up, Becky led Angie into the steaming shower. They took turns getting wet. "It'll be faster if we wash each other Ang." She lathered Angie's body up and handed her the body wash. Their hands moved over all of their bodies, washing and massaging the soft skin clean. Angie could swear that Rebecca had pinched her nipple and she seemed to be taking extra time washing her boobs.

I must be imaging things. Yeah, it's just because my tits are bigger than hers. Angie felt the water losing some of its heat and hurried to rinse off. Becky also felt the water getting cooler. She crowded with Angie under the spraying water, each trying to get the body wash off before the hot water ran out.

Angie grabbed a large towel from Becky and they dried each other off. I could swear Becky's drying my breasts and sex more than she has too. I think I'll just go to bed and sleep on it. I don't want to make her feel that I don't like her.

Once the women were dry, they tossed the towels in the hamper. They looked magnificent naked, more so as the A.C. caused their nipples to stand up. Angie noticed this and blushed. Becky noticed this and said, "You better get to bed and get covered up." She took Angie by the elbow and led her into Angie's bedroom. After Becky tucked her in Angie asked Becky of she could borrow some stockings and panties for the next day because she still needed to get her clothes from her apartment. Becky agreed to leave them out for her.

Angie awoke early the next day surprisingly refreshed. She remembered not to wear a bra and walked into the living room naked to get the underwear that she was borrowing. Angie didn't think that Becky would be awake, so she was startled when a naked Becky said, "Good Morning." from a kitchen stool. She muttered something back and grabbed the stockings and panties from the couch and retreated to her room.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.