Gloria and Stacey - Cover

Gloria and Stacey

by Just Plain Bob

Copyright© 2006 by Just Plain Bob

Erotica Sex Story: Not just one, but two cheaters. What's a guy to do?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Cheating   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Slow   .

I was broken hearted as only the young can be; deep despair, my life was over, oh woe is me. Gloria had been my girl since the sixth grade. We were inseparable all the way through high school and into college. We started making our wedding plans in our second year even though we didn't plan on getting married until we graduated. I loved Glory more than life itself and then one night she broke a date with me because she said she needed to study for a test. Three hours later I was sitting with some friends at Hoagie's, a campus hangout, when I saw Glory come in the front door with a guy I'd never seen before. She didn't see me sitting in the back, but I saw her. I saw her kissing him in their booth; I saw her up tight against him out on the dance floor with both of his hands plastered on her ass, and I saw her when she ran her hand down the front of him to where his cock would be. I waited until they went back to their booth before I went over to them. She looked up when I approached and I saw her face lose some of its color. "Don't bother introducing me to your "study companion". I just wanted you to know that you're busted. Keep the ring. I don't want anything around to remind me of you." I turned to walk away and a hand grabbed my shoulder and a voice said, "You can't talk to her like that" and I turned and hit him so hard that he flew backward into the booth, hit his head on the wall and just laid there. I gave Gloria the dirtiest look that I was capable of and then I turned and left.

For the rest of the spring term Gloria kept trying to call me, but I wouldn't talk to her. It was a little more difficult during summer vacation since she only lived four houses down the street from me. She kept trying to reach me, but I managed to avoid her. Her parents talked to my parents and I got all of the bullshit, "She didn't mean anything by it" and "You have been together too long to let a little squabble like this come between you" and other such nonsense. Gloria sent me letters and left me notes, all of which I threw away unread, and she even spent one entire day sitting on the hood of my car waiting for me to come out of the house. If I had been ten years older it might have been different, but I was young, my pride had taken a hell of a shot from the girl who was supposed to love me and there was no way in hell I was going to forgive her for what she had done.


The one thing about being young though is that despair doesn't last very long. That fall I met Staci and she drove away whatever thoughts of Gloria that remained. I was mad about her and she seemed to feel the same way about me. She came home with me over Christmas break to meet my family and after a few days at my house we were going to go and see hers. My parents had a Christmas party while we were there and they of course invited Gloria's parents who of course brought Gloria with them. Gloria waited until I was in the middle of a crowded room and couldn't get away and then she came up and said, "Brian, we need to talk" in a loud enough voice to draw attention.

"I don't need to hear anything that you have to say. The last time we talked you lied to me and the last time I saw you were getting ready to cheat on me with another guy. I have nothing to say to you and you have nothing to say that I want to hear. Now go away and leave me alone."

I started to move away from her when her dad stepped in front of me. "You just accused my daughter of lying and cheating and I expect you to apologize to her right now."

Okay, I thought, if you want this to happen in public, so be it. "I will not apologize for telling the truth. If you don't like the way I have behaved toward your daughter since catching her with her hand on another man's cock that's just too damned bad. But I did catch her with her hand on another man's cock and I am not going to forget it or forgive it. Now get the fuck out of my way" and I pushed past him.

Of course my parents were horrified at my behavior at the party, but I told them that it was their own fault for inviting Gloria's parents knowing full well that they would bring her with them.

"It's the price you paid for meddling and trying to play match maker."

Staci wanted to know what it was all about and so I ended up having to tell her the whole story. She gave me a contemplative look and was quiet for a minute and then she said, "Can't blame her for being upset at losing you baby. She knows she fucked up a good thing and she wants you back" and then she smiled, "But I'm not letting you get away so she is just plain shit out of luck."


We went back to school after Christmas break and when spring break came Staci went home to see her folks and I went home to see mine. Halfway through spring break I had an uncontrollable urge to see Staci and so I jumped in my car and made the four-hour drive to her parent's place. I turned on her street just in time to see her come running down the walk and jump in a car that was sitting at the curb. She slid over next to the driver and they kissed and it wasn't any little old peck on the cheek either. They held the kiss for almost a minute and then the car pulled away from the curb and I was just curious enough to follow. They drove to a roadside tavern and went inside and I gave them a couple of minutes and then I followed. Luckily the lighting was low except for around the band stand and dance floor and I was able to take a corner seat at the bar and watch them. Every time they danced the guy had his hands all over Staci and she did nothing to stop him. About two hours later I saw the guy call for the check and I went outside and got ready to follow them again, but all they did was start the car and drive back to a dark corner of the parking lot. I watched as they started necking and after about five minutes Staci disappeared from view and half a minute later I saw her legs come up. I guess I should have called ahead and let Staci know I was coming. An hour later I was behind them when the guy dropped Staci off in front of her parent's house. I drove to a 7-11 and called her and listened to her tell me how much she loved me, how much she missed me and how much she wished that I could be there with her.

"Well Staci, that's the problem. I am here. I turned onto your street just as you jumped in the car and gave the driver a pretty long kiss. I was at the tavern where I watched him do everything but fuck you on the dance floor and I was in the parking lot watching when he did fuck you in his car. I waited until you got home to make this call. Have a nice life" and I hung up.

For the rest of spring break Staci would call me four and five times a day but all I did was hang up on her. I avoided everyone else for the rest of spring break; I just wasn't very good company. What was it Yogi Bera said, "It was deja vou all over again?"


The only reason I went back to school was to complete the last three classes that I needed to graduate. Staci kept trying to get me to talk to her and I kept avoiding her. She finally managed to catch me in a booth in a restaurant and slid in beside me so I couldn't get up and leave. She told me that she loved me, that she missed me, that she needed me and that the other guy meant nothing to her.

"I just used him for sex baby."

She told me that she had a huge sexual appetite and that no one man could fill it. She told me that even though she had been dating me she had been seeing other guys on the side, but I was the one that she loved and wanted to be with. She begged me to understand and then she asked me to take her back and if I couldn't bring myself to marry her because of the way she was, at least stay with her and be her lover.

I sat there and listened to her talk about being mine while fucking other guys and then I said, "Were you not at my parent's home over Christmas when I had my little scene with Gloria? All she did was put her hand on a guy's cock on the dance floor and you saw how I behaved over that. You actually fucked another guy and I'm supposed to be okay with it? And now you say you want me to stay with you less than a minute after telling me that I can't satisfy you and telling me that all I would have to look forward to was life with a promiscuous slut? Fuck you Staci - I should have stayed with Gloria!"

She gave me a long look and then said, "Look, I love you. I can't help it. I love you and you are the man I want to spend my life with. There is more to a relationship than sex and I promise you that you won't lack for it along with all the love and devotion that I can give you. Please Brian, I don't want to lose you. Try and work with me on this. At least think about it, okay?" She leaned over and kissed me and then she got up and left.

I did think about it. I thought about what life would be like with a woman I could never satisfy and who I'd always know was out looking for another cock to get her hands on. No way I could see any future in that. I also spent some time wondering what it was about me that made the women I cared for go looking for other guys. I had put Gloria out of my mind so I should be able to do the same for Staci. Well, that wasn't really true. I still saw Gloria almost every day around campus and every time I saw her I thought of all the good times we'd had and how much she had meant to me and then the image of her on the dance floor would come back to me. I guess I hadn't put her out of my mind, I'd just put her behind me and I'd just have to do the same for Staci.

I started dating again and I did meet, have fun with, and occasionally bed some very nice young ladies, but I never found one who could keep my interest the way Gloria and Staci had. Fine choice I had - one who was all set to fuck around on me and one who already had.


I was sitting at a table in the cafeteria when Gloria sat down opposite me. I started to get up, "Please Brian, can I at least say I'm sorry and apologize for what I did?" I sat back down and said, "Okay, you are sorry, now leave."

I saw a tear start down her cheek and all of a sudden I felt like a heel. I don't know why I should have felt that way - after all, she was the one who had screwed things up - but still, I felt like a heel. "Okay, what is it that you want?"

"Just to talk to you, to try and explain why I did what I did. To try and make you understand that it had nothing to do with my feelings for you. I do love you Brian and I miss you terribly."

"All right, go ahead. It probably won't change anything, but I'll listen."

When she started I almost slammed my book shut and left the table, "I did it for us Brian, I did it to help our marriage."

As I said, I almost bolted, but then I became intrigued. How could her sneaking around with other guys behind my back be for us? It turned out that she had been reading one of Barbara Cortland type romance novels and it had occurred to her that she was in the same position that the woman in the novel had been in. The woman had grown up with and then married her childhood sweetheart without ever having dated another guy. She began to wonder what she had missed and what other men would have been like. She strayed, was eventually caught and her marriage was destroyed. She was devastated because she really loved her husband with all her heart while the men she had dallied with had meant nothing to her. The rest of the book was about her determined fight to regain her lost husband.

"I could see that happening to me Brian. Even though I've never dated anyone but you, I've always been curious about other guys. I didn't want to get married and find myself wondering and then maybe during a rough spot in our marriage deciding to find out what I had missed. I decided to sow my wild oats before we got married. But I love you Brian and I couldn't take a chance on losing you so I didn't come to you and tell you this. I was afraid that you would have turned your back on me and so I snuck around behind your back and managed to screw things up anyway.

"That night at the bar was the third time I dated another guy. The first two I didn't even like well enough to kiss goodnight, but I liked Steve, the one you hit, enough so that I was going to go to bed with him. I didn't though, because he got up and stormed out of the bar and left me there. I did get laid that night. I was hurt and upset and I sat there and drank and I let some guy pick me up. It was awful. Wham, bam and get out of my car bitch before you stain my seat covers.

"I tried to talk to you but you wouldn't even answer my calls. Then I got mad and went on a man binge. I had sex with at least eighteen different guys before I realized that I felt nothing for any of them and that every one of them lacked the ability to make me feel the way that you made me feel. Please Brian, give me another chance, please?"

I didn't know what to say. It sounded just stupid enough to be true. While I sat there and looked at her she waited for me to say something. When I didn't the tears started down her cheeks and she got up and started to walk away.

"Glory?" She turned to look at me, "Doing anything to night?"

I showed up at her door expecting to take her out to dinner and maybe a movie. She met me wearing a bathrobe and told me to sit down and that she would be with me in a minute and then she left the room. She came back two minutes later in nothing but high heels. She struck a pose and said, "I'm hungry Brian, but not for food."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.