Forbidden Fruit - Cover

Forbidden Fruit

by kewtieboy

Copyright© 2006 by kewtieboy

Erotica Sex Story: A group of straight workmates then one realises he is in love with another. He has no hope of ever having sex or has he?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/Ma   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Drunk/Drugged   Gay   BiSexual   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Voyeurism   .

A fun childhood, great time at school with lots of friends, a love of football, and all the things young, healthy teenagers liked. That had been my life. I left school at 16 with a few minor certificates and just enough brains to keep me in a white collar job in a large insurance company. I had been there for two years and, though I had lost contact with many of my old school friends, had some new friends from work who shared my love of life, football and Saturday nights on the town. We were just healthy lads!

The office was not only a large one, but a young one. Many of my colleagues were in the 17 to 25 bracket. Many of us socialised either by our drinking nights out on the "pull," which tended to be Friday or Saturday, or by the football match trips on Saturday when the local team were playing at home. I liked my mates and we had a many a laugh when we all went out on the town and perhaps one managed to pick up a girl or sometimes all of us did. Sometimes we got a shag at the end of it, sometimes none of us and more likely only some of us, but it was all healthy fun. Sex for me was an occasional score with some pretty thing I picked up half drunk on a Saturday and sometimes it was nothing more than my regular wank while I fantasised.

You want to know what I fantasised about don't you? Well strangely enough my biggest fantasy was being in a group with my mates (or at least some of them) and we all had a shag at one girl or even a couple of girls. I found the thought of sticking my dick in a previously used cunt, extremely exciting. I didn't really focus much on my mates being naked though I had a passing interest in whether they had a bigger or smaller cock than me. The picture that brought me off usually was shagging some bird that three or four of them had already fucked and cum inside, and I was slurping in her wet juicy wide open cum filled hole and just when I am about to cum, one of my mates (which one changed each time), pushed his finger in my hole in a half joke and it just pushed me over the edge as I shot in her. Sometimes that dream was a wet one and I would waken with a wet, stiff leaking cock.

Something happened to me!

Grant joined the office. Grant was a good looking but ordinary guy about 5 feet 10 inches tall, medium build and medium to dark hair with a modern, "just out of bed" style. Whatever Grant wore, he wore well, from suits at work to jeans at night, he just looked good in them. I was asked to show him the ropes and immediately felt a fondness for him. He was the same age as me and shared my love of football and nights out and he was very quickly absorbed into our circle.

Over the coming months, I was aware that I really enjoyed being in his company and started to persuade him to go out in a twosome looking for girls on weekdays. These nights are not the best nights for pulling the girls but that didn't matter as I just enjoyed his easy chat and conversation. He was not an Adonis anyway so had no greater success than I did.

"Steve," he would say, "There's no need to stay and look after me if you look like getting off with someone." He had obviously noticed that once or twice I had turned down an opportunity as he hadn't pulled.

"I don't like leaving you alone if we both haven't pulled," I would say.

One night he did pull on his own and I didn't. He asked my permission to go off with the girl which I gave. I had a few more drinks and then went home. I was feeling unwell and couldn't work out the problem. I started my evening wank and realised that I was thinking of Grant fucking this girl, then cumming in her and me going straight in after him. He sat behind me and put his finger into my hole and pushed it up and down as I fucked and I shot a load that seemed to come from deep inside me. I actually did shoot too and the load went straight over my shoulder. I realised two things. Firstly, I wasn't ill, I was jealous and secondly, I wasn't jealous of him getting the girl, I was jealous of the girl getting him.

I cried that night and I didn't know why.

Next day, I asked him how things had been and he just said "Great." I couldn't push him into any detail though he had obviously screwed her.

By lunch time he noticed my bad mood. I told him I had a headache. I had this enormous urge to hold him and kiss him. "KISS HIM," was I turning queer???

I ignored Grant for the rest of the day but by the following day, we were planning the weekend with the lads and had soon returned to normal. Things continued like this for a few more weeks and I was aware I was ill when he wasn't around, I was jealous when he looked at a girl or talked about one and angry if he spent too much time with any of my other mates. I hid all this as best I could but I was also aware that Grant was straight with a capital "S."

Three months later and the local team had won a place in the UEFA cup to play in Europe and a small group of 8 are planning a trip to Barcelona to see the match. Grant was keen to come with us and so tickets were obtained as well as flights. At an exorbitant rate, we managed to secure four twin rooms not too far out of the city centre and before long, the weekend had come.

I had been like a love struck teenager since I realised I would be sharing a room with Grant. No one, but no one, was getting that privilege, but then, no one was much interested who they shared with other than me. I masturbated nightly on the build-up. I wondered if I would see his cock, I wondered if he would bring a girl back, I wondered if he might see me naked and develop an interest in me. I also wondered if nothing at all would happen and life would stay exactly the same. At least I would be four nights in the same room as him, breathing his air and smelling his smell.

On day one, we arrived in the early evening and by the time we checked in, went out for a meal and had a few drinks there was not much to do but go back to the hotel about 1.30 am. Grant changed in the bathroom and went to bed in a t-shirt and shorts. I strutted about in my small briefs until it started to look obvious and decided to go to bed too, eventually.

Day two was the day of the match. It was a late afternoon kick-off and we were all drinking heavily from lunchtime. I hadn't seen Grant so drunk before but he was in great sprits as we all were. The match was great but sadly not as great as it should have been and we lost!! Well we would have celebrated victory so saw no reason not to drown our sorrows as we headed off to enjoy the many cafés and bars of Barcelona. We ate at some stage but drank even more. Around 10.30 pm we realised that we had lost the rest of the guys. Grant was in no state to go anywhere else so we clambered into a taxi and headed back to the hotel.

I had to almost carry Grant upstairs and even in my drunken state, I relished in this closeness. We entered the room and he staggered off to the bathroom, leaving the door wide open and talking to me as he peed. I couldn't quite see his cock and didn't know how aware he was so didn't push it. He came out and fell backwards on the bed. "Help me Steve," he said as he fumbled with his shirt buttons and then promptly fell back as though asleep.

I managed to waken him and unbuttoned his shirt, pulling it off to leave him topless. He fell back into semi-unconsciousness again. I pulled his back up and asked what he wanted me to do next. He nodded to his pants and fell back again. I could feel my heart thumping against my ribcage as I started to undo his belt. I pulled down his zip and started to drag his jeans over his hips. He automatically lifted his bottom to allow them to slip off his legs. I undid his shoes and took off his socks before pulling the jeans off and folding them. He was back asleep and lying there in just a pair of tight grey knitted boxer briefs. His cock and balls looked promising and for the first time, I realised an opportunity was appearing before me.

"Grant," I said while shaking him.

I raised my voice and tried again with no response. I reached for my camera and started to snap him. I might never see him again like this and wanted something for the cold Winter nights while wanking alone. I reached forward and started to pull down his shorts and once again, his bottom raised without him waking. There is was!

His soft cock lay to the left on top of beautiful round balls. His cock looked to be about 4 inches soft and quite thick. It had foreskin like a flower neatly gathered at the top. His pubic hair was dark and quite sparse, forming a semi-circle around the top of his pubis with a wisp trailing up to his navel. His balls were quite large and soft, hanging low between his legs with a light dusting of dark hair. I snapped away.

I pulled his shorts off completely and drank in the sight. My cock was growing in my jeans so I quickly stripped until I was in my briefs and decided to keep them on in case he awoke. I don't know how long I sat and stroked my cock while looking at him. His breathing became quite rhythmic and steady and I knew he was in a deep sleep. He was lying sideways on the bed with his legs on the floor and went to sit beside him. I leaned over and kissed his nipples. I moved my lips up and kissed him gently on the lips. He stirred slightly and gently moaned. I took fright and jumped back but he just licked his lips and went back to sleep.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.