Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

A month had passed since the fair and haughty Princess had been exiled from her own home and country in order to wander the world as a naked and homeless wretch, sharing the lot of the homeless and of the beasts of the field, in order that she might be judged worthy to be loved by the handsome Prince Adelbert. She knew that her fate was unjust and that the so-called Good Fairy was a cruel being acting in a way contrary to her professional ethics, but was helpless to do other than obey the vicious dictates of this unkind arbiter of her destiny. Not once had she regretted her decision to leave all behind her, despite all the pain and cold and hunger that had been her lot. The vision of the handsome prince who was to be her life's partner was before her all the time as she bravely struggled through those first terrible days.

Many kind people had shared their simple meals with her and some had offered her work in the fields. At first the unaccustomed toil had done terrible damage to her tender hands. The sun had burned her in a fearful way before her skin finally took on that same rich golden hue she had so much admired in her darling friend Martha - Martha whose memory still brought tears to her eyes now that she was parted from her for the first time in so many long and happy years.

In the first weeks of her journey towards the clement South, where she must spend the winter or perish, her feet had caused her many bitter torments as they slowly and painfully adjusted to their new unshod state, but now she could walk across sharp stones and thorns without breaking her skin. It still hurt her a great deal, but she could cope with that, now that her lacerated feet no longer left a trail of blood behind, marking her every pain filled step.

Although the two faithful dogs were still on hand should she need them, she was becoming accustomed to the stars above her at night and the wild open spaces around her by day. The work she had been perforce obliged to do had caused her delicate frame to fill out amazingly and she was beginning to resemble the sturdy Martha and possess some of that girl's robust strength, though without losing any of that elusive fragile charm that had driven many a man wild before now. If only her darling friend could see her now! If only she could be with her to share this adventure, what a marvellous time they would have together! The loneliness was her chief sorrow and she missed those long conversations with her friend so deeply.

It was at the end of the fourth week of her exile and wanderings that she approached a small town. She had not eaten for three days, having passed across a desolate and unpopulated region, and was becoming faint with hunger. Because of her desperation she entered this little town to find work. The scandalised burghers drove her out and set their dogs upon her. These hounds ran snarling after the girl, but she turned around to face them and their savagery turned to fawning friendliness. "Good luck, oh fair Princess" they said, although to most ears it sounded like "Bow Wow". The Princess, now that she had become as one with the animal kingdom understood perfectly and smiled gratefully. The watching townsfolk crossed themselves reverently and locked themselves inside their homes until this unclothed sorceress had left their small and tightly knit community.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.