Princess Sara - Cover

Princess Sara

Copyright© 2006 by Horatio

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Fairy Story with Adult Elements.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Romantic   Fiction   Sadistic  

The reception held that night was indeed a glittering affair and the two girls were by no means the least of the many attractions. Princess Sara had changed out of her white riding habit into a golden ball gown, heavily encrusted with a myriad of precious stones of many colours. On her head was a tiara whose value was obviously quite beyond price, from which flashed a thousand rays of light reflected from the chandeliers. All that this finery served to do was show up the fair young maiden's natural beauty all the more. As one besotted guest put it, those blue eyes shone more brightly than any diamond and the Princess's golden hair, and white arms and shoulders reflected the light even more dazzlingly than the many jewels with which she was so lustrously and lavishly bedecked.

The haughty Princess, secure in the knowledge that she and her closest friend, but especially she, were the object of everyone's adulation basked contentedly in the admiration she was so clearly receiving. Even the homosexual King could not take his eyes off his beloved daughter and her bewitching friend. It promised to be a triumph for both girls until the Guest of Honour was announced.

"The High and Mighty Prince Adelbert, Ruler of the Forest of Henrikswald" rang out the manly baritone of the major domo.

All eyes switched to take in the sight of this legendary figure. He was tall and very, very handsome, with a fine red beard, a jutting chin, wide shoulders, bull neck and a deep powerful chest. His piercing blue eyes dominated the scene from the moment of his majestic entrance. At six feet five inches, he was easily the tallest man in the chamber. Authority and dignity were stamped upon him. He, like Sara, needed no finery to impress himself on people's attention, although he was arrayed in the most magnificent clothes.

For the first time in her life Sara fell immediately and hopelessly in love! Martha saw at once that her friend was fatally smitten and she could see why! She quite fancied the guy herself! Allowing the Princess to take centre stage, she slipped off to find Baron Schroder and see if she could advance her own matrimonial prospects, now that her darling friend seemed well on the way to achieving both her own happiness and the King's dream of an heir.

King Wilhelm soon introduced this magnificent Prince to Princess Sara and the tall and manly potentate bowed over her proffered and sweet little hand, kissing it with a courtliness that made her heart beat faster than she had ever known it to before! They danced and Sara was in heaven! In heaven only for a few minutes, alas! It soon became quite clear to the lovelorn girl that his manner was one of politeness only. There was no answering passion in those manly blue eyes, only indifference. He held her close, but there was no warmth in his embrace. He was clearly every bit as proud as she, and Princess Sara was now on the receiving end of the rejection she had been so happy to dispense to others.

She knew that she MUST have this man for her husband, and that her life would be worthless without him. His distant manner towards her was a dagger piercing her through the heart. After the festivities were over, she went up to her chamber and threw herself on to her bed and wept.

Martha heard her and came in to see what was wrong. She could not believe that the Prince had not been as intoxicated by Sara's beauty as the Princess had been by his. His eyes must have been closed by some dark and supernatural power! There could be no other explanation. What man, of however high degree and estate, would not be honoured with a bride a tenth as lovely as her darling Sara?

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.