Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 7

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Ahoy there, permission to come aboard," Jack said as he and the others came up to the boat.

"Hi, come aboard," Eddie said.

Eddie was in the cockpit working on the tackle. He helped Kim and Sally aboard, holding their hands as they stepped into the cockpit. Once the two girls were onboard, he took the bags from Jack and Tom, handing them back to them when they were onboard.

"Let's go inside, I've just been fiddling around while I waited for you guys," Eddie said.

When they went into the cabin, Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally saw that the settee was made into a bed and the airbed was set up. Jenny and Kathy were finishing putting sheets on the airbed.

"Hi," Jenny said, looking up from what she was doing.

"Hi, guys. We could have done that," Kim said.

"Why? We don't expect you to make our beds," Kathy said. "You guys are sleeping in the staterooms tonight."

"We can sleep here," Kim waved her hand, pointing at the two beds. "We don't want to take your rooms."

"Don't be silly! You're our guests. We insist you sleep in the staterooms tonight," Jenny said, standing with her hands on her hips. "Put your things away. We'll get ready for bed, make some popcorn and chill out for a little while."

"Come on," Kathy said. "We'll get ready and then the guys can change."

Kim and Sally followed the two girls down to the staterooms. Kim took the bag with their clothing into the guest stateroom. She put it on the bed, unzipped it and began to pull out a few things. Kim handed Sally the small case with the toiletries, asking her to take it to the head. Jenny stuck her head in the room and Kim invited her in.

"What do you guys wear to sleep in?" Kim asked.

Jenny giggled. "Nothing, but Kathy and I usually wear shirts and panties to lounge around in. We can wear more if that would make you uncomfortable."

"It doesn't bother me," Kim said. "Are you sure you don't want to sleep down here?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Make yourselves at home. Just don't be surprised if you see us running around half undressed. It gets pretty busy in the head in the morning." Jenny left the stateroom to get ready for bed too.

Sally came back. Kim had removed her clothes, and was putting on a Detroit Lions jersey. When Sally realized Kim wasn't going to put anything else on, she grinned.

"I guess I better put on a pair of panties or something," Sally said as she removed her sundress. "I hope Jack doesn't mind."

"Why would he mind?" Kim asked.

"He liked it when I didn't wear any tonight."

Kim laughed. "I'm sure he did. From what I saw you two doing in the back seat, you liked it too."

Sally giggled and nodded her head. She took a pair of bikini panties out of the bag and pulled them on. After she found a jersey like Kim's, she put it on too.

Kim and Sally put away the clothes they had been wearing. Sally opened the door for Kim, following her into the passageway. When they met Jenny and Kathy, they all began to laugh. Jenny and Kathy were also wearing jerseys; theirs were Miami Dolphins.

"I guess great minds think alike," Jenny said.

Kim nodded. "I love these things for lounging around in. You just have to be careful when you bend over." Kim leaned forward, letting the oversized V-neck jersey fall away from her chest. "See what I mean? Anyone that's looking gets a show."

The girls went up to the salon. Jack, Tom, Eddie and Brad were sitting at the table. Eddie had a chart spread out, showing Jack and Tom some of the places they fished along the southern coast.

"Want to listen to music or watch television?" Jenny asked as the girls walked past the table.

"Whatever you want to do is fine with me," Kim replied.

Kathy went to the stereo, turned it on and adjusted the volume to a comfortable level. "We'll listen to quiet music so we can talk."

Kim and Sally stood close to one another, waiting to see what Jenny and Kathy were going to do. Jenny got onto the folded out settee, inviting the other girls to join her. The four of them formed a circle on the bed, sitting with their legs crossed Indian style.

"How long are you guys going to be down here?" Kathy asked. "I forgot what you told me."

"We go back next Monday unless our parents change it. They're going to be here next Thursday for a few days," Kim replied.

"That's right, something about your new house. I remember now. Where did you say the house was?" Jenny asked.

"In West Palm Beach. We've only been there twice; I'm not really sure where it is. Our parents' lawyer found it. He said something about it being a good investment for our parents," Kim said. "It used to be owned by some rock star or something like that. The owner got into trouble with taxes and had to sell it."

"The band was Dragon Fire," Sally said. "I have a couple of their CDs."

"I heard about that house, it was on the news a little while ago. The cops busted a bunch of people at a party there because of drugs," Kathy said. "That's a huge house as I remember from the pictures on television."

"Yeah, it's big," Jenny said, "very big. I think one of the reasons our parents bought it is because we can keep the yacht there."

"That'll be cool, you can use the yacht like a guest house," Kathy said.

"There's a guest house on the property too. There's also an apartment above the garage for the help, but we're going to let our captain stay in it. It's a pretty cool house," Kim said. "Maybe we can have a party when we're down here."

"We have a fishing club meeting next Thursday, would you guys like to go with us?" Jenny asked. "You could meet some of our friends."

"I'd like to go. I think it would be fun," Kim said as she twisted around to look at the table. "Hey you guys, want to go to a fishing club meeting next Thursday? Jenny invited us."

"We were just talking about it," Jack replied. "Don't forget Mom and Dad are going be coming in on Thursday."

"That's right. Maybe we can see them before the meeting and still go," Kim said. "I'll check with them when I call tomorrow."

Kim turned around. "I don't think it will be a problem for us. Our parents are cool."

"You can invite them to the meeting if you want to," Jenny said. "It's a youth division meeting, but a lot of the parents will be there."

"I'll ask, but they may be busy. I don't really know what they have planned except for the closing on the house," Kim said.

"We have to meet with Mrs. Mitchell too," Sally said.

"Maybe we can have her come to the boatyard on Friday while our parents take care of what they need to do," Kim said.

"It sounds like you guys are so busy! It must be hard," Kathy said.

"Not really. We mostly listen to what other people are telling us. We don't really know too much about having a yacht built or chartering it. We'll learn in time, but for now we're just sort of following along," Kim said.

"What are you going to be doing at the boatyard next week?" Jenny asked.

"The guys are going to learn about the mechanical systems. Sally and I are supposed to learn about the operations from April, our chief steward. We want to learn about everything on the yacht." Kim glanced back to see what the guys were doing. When she caught Tom's eye, she winked at him.

Jenny saw the brief exchange and smiled. Whispering, she said, "Your brothers are cute."

Sally nodded, grinning from ear to ear. Kim chuckled and said, "So are Eddie and Brad. It's cool that you guys all get along so well."

"You guys seem to be very close, too," Kathy said.

"We always have been," Sally said softly. "We're more like brothers and sisters than cousins. Now that we've moved and none of us have boyfriends or girlfriends, we're even closer."

"You guys have friends too, don't you?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, but like we told you guys before, not many. Our friends used to be our boyfriends and girlfriends. We haven't seen them too much since we all broke up," Kim said. "Our parents are partners in a golf course with the parents of Sally's and my old boyfriends. Their sister, Lisa, used to go with Tom and Megan, Jack's old girlfriend is the daughter of our parents' lawyer. Megan and Lisa are together now."

"I remember you telling us about that—that's weird if you ask me," Kathy said. "It must have been hard on your brothers."

"Jack and Tom wanted them to be happy. I know it hurt them, but they have been really cool about it. Neither of them has said a bad word about Lisa or Megan," Sally said.

The girls became silent for a few moments, glancing from one to the other.

"It takes quite a guy to do something like that," Jenny said. "Most guys call their ex-girlfriends names and stuff—most girls do the same thing."

"Jack and Tom don't hate Lisa or Megan. I don't think they hate our brothers either. They just fell in love, that's all. I really hope things workout for them," Kim said. "I'm still friends with Paul, but we're not dating or anything."

"Brad is the only boyfriend I've ever had," Jenny said.

"Yeah, Eddie is my first boyfriend." Kathy glanced at Jenny, exchanging smiles with her. "I never even went out with another guy."

"What was it like going to that private school?" Jenny asked.

"To be honest, it sucked! We had to wear uniforms and it was really hard. Most of the kids were so stuck-up, they wouldn't have anything to do with us. Just because our parents could afford to send us there didn't mean we fit in. I liked our old school much better," Sally said.

"Most of the kids at the Academy went to grade school together. They all had their own little groups, groups we didn't fit in with. I'm glad we don't go there anymore. Home school is kind of fun," Kim said.

"I can see how it would be. You could go to school in your pajamas if you wanted to," Kathy said.

"Not really. Mrs. Phillips makes us dress like we were in regular school. It's very structured. It is a little weird because our old boyfriends are her sons," Kim said. "We have to see them everyday."

"That would suck!" Kathy said. "Were you guys really in love with them?"

"I used to think I was, but after we broke up, I realized I didn't care about Brad as much as I thought I did," Sally said. "When he decided he was gay, I didn't really care if we broke up. Once we went our own way, I started to think about how much of a risk I might be taking. He said he always used a condom with other guys, but I know that wasn't true. I saw him with another guy and they didn't use condoms."

"That must have been weird—seeing him having sex with another guy," Jenny said.

Sally shrugged her shoulders. "It wasn't that bad. I don't have any hang-ups about same sex sex. I just want to make sure I'm safe. There are things out there that will kill you and I sure don't want to die from getting laid."

"Me either, not unless the sex is so good it kills me," Jenny said, causing the girls to laugh.

"Are you guys going to be anti-social all night?" Kathy shouted at the guys.

"We're talking about guy stuff," Brad said. "We'll be over there in a little while. Eddie and I are showing Tom and Jack some of the places we've fished."

"Have you shown them the log?" Kathy asked.

"No, but that's a good idea, I'll get it," Brad replied as he slid out of the booth.

"What log is that?" Kim asked.

"We log all of our trips. We record where we went, what we caught and how we caught the fish. We also log who was with us, and details of the trip. It's fun to read about some of our trips," Jenny said. "It really helps with our fishing too. We keep notes on the weather, water temperature, seas, tackle—just about everything."

Kathy laughed. "Well, not everything. Our parents read it too."

"Hey, look over here!" Tom said. When the girls turned to look, the flash from Tom's camera blinded them. "Why don't you move closer so I can get a good picture of you guys?"

The girls shifted on the bed. They knelt, facing Tom. Kim and Sally were in between Kathy and Jenny as they posed for the photo. Tom took a few shots of the girls, moving to get several different angles. "How about a little leg?" Tom said with a chuckle.

The girls giggled and sat with their legs straight out in front of them. They put their arms around each other after pulling their jerseys up to expose their legs. Tom took a couple more shots as the girls sat together. Placing the camera on the counter, Tom composed a shot. He told the other guys to join the girls so he could get a shot of the whole group.

Jack, Brad and Eddie went to the bed. They got on, kneeling behind the girls. When Tom was ready, he set the timer and scurried to join them. He knelt behind Kim, putting his hands on her shoulders. They all smiled, waiting for the flash to go off. Tom jumped up after the picture was taken, resetting the camera for another.

The teens posed for several more pictures before Tom said he was set.

"That's enough for now, unless you girls want to pose nude," Tom said with a chuckle.

"Thomas! Don't be a pig," Kim said and then she giggled. "You already have enough pictures of Sally and me like that."

"There's no such thing as enough, Kim," Tom replied. "You know you and Sally love to showoff anyway."

Jenny and Kathy laughed out loud. "Boys! They're all the same, aren't they?" Kathy said. "Brad and Eddie are always taking pictures of Jenny and me, too."

"Cool, we'll have to compare albums someday," Jack said.

Sally looked at Jack and giggled. She leaned close to him, kissing his neck just under his ear. "You want to show them pictures of me naked?" she whispered.

Jack chuckled, turned his head and kissed Sally firmly on the mouth. "No, I'm just kidding around, Sweetie."

Hugging Jack, Sally whispered, "I don't mind if you do—not if that's what you want."

Jack hugged her close, kissing her again. He moved his mouth from her lips to her ear, kissing her cheek along the way. "You're all mine."

Sally's arms tightened around Jack. She rested her head on his shoulder, squeezing him even tighter. After a moment, she pulled her head back so she could kiss him again.

"Okay you two, go to your room if you're going to make out," Jenny said with a giggle.

"We're just fine," Jack said, kissing Sally's nose. "What time are we planning to get underway in the morning?"

"It doesn't matter to us," Eddie said. "We can get going early or we can sleep in if you guys want to. We normally get going pretty early. Six or so."

"That's fine with me," Kim said. "I like to get up early anyway. Who's making breakfast?"

"The guys, we made breakfast this morning," Kathy said. "I like my eggs over easy and my bacon crisp. Not too dark on the toast if you don't mind."

The rest of the girls told the guys how they wanted their eggs, ordering as if they were in a restaurant. They laughed as their orders became more and more complicated. The guys laughed along with them and then Eddie said, "Okay, let me make sure I've got this right. Scrambled eggs, bacon, toast and juice—right?"

"That'll be great," Sally said. She smiled at Jack. "I'll help if you want me to."

"That won't be necessary, they can do it," Kathy said. "It'll give us time to get ready for the day."

The group sat around talking for another half hour. It was ten o'clock when Jenny said, "Okay, I don't know about you guys, but I have to get to bed. Six o'clock will be here before you know it."

"It's only ten," Kim said.

Jenny giggled and whispered to Kim, "I didn't say I was going to sleep right away."

Kim giggled as she nodded her head. Getting off the bed, she grabbed Tom's arm. "Let's go, Honey."

The teens all said good night to each other. Kim asked if they were sure about the sleeping arrangements and Jenny assured they were. Before they went below, Jenny took Kim aside. "Don't worry about the sheets, we have a washer and dryer."

Kim blushed. Jenny giggled and winked at her.

Jack, Sally, Kim and Tom said good night again before going below. When they got to the staterooms, Kim pulled Tom into the guest room. "You guys can have the master stateroom tonight."

Sally giggled. She hugged Jack's arm and told Kim and Tom goodnight. When she got into the stateroom Sally took Jack in her arms. "You know, I can't remember the last time you and I were alone together. I'm so happy we can be tonight."

"Me too, Sweetie, me too." Jack lifted Sally's face by the chin. He kissed her lightly on the lips and then her nose. Sally hugged him tighter, pressing her body against his.

"Do you really love me, Jack?"

"You bet I do."

"I love you too. This is just so right—you know, you and me." Sally looked up into Jack's eyes.

"Yes it is. Let's go to bed."

Sally gave Jack another kiss. She pulled away, went to the bed and pulled the covers back. Removing his pants and shirt, Jack got into bed with Sally. They lay on their sides, facing each other. Jack stroked Sally's cheek with the backs of his fingertips, leaning in to kiss her as he did.

Jack and Sally began to kiss more passionately. Their lips parted and their tongues darted in and out of one another's mouths. Jack moved one of his hands to her breast, causing Sally to moan. When Jack began to tug at her jersey, Sally helped him remove it.

Sally stretched out on her back. Jack propped himself up on one arm, using his other hand to gently stroke her stomach. Dropping his head, Jack kissed her lips. He moved his hand to her breast, circling her nipple with his fingertip. Sally put her hand behind his head, running her fingers through his hair. She stared into his bright blue eyes, feeling her love for him flow through her body. Sally shivered slightly as Jack moved his finger back and forth across her hardening nipple.

"Mmmm, that feel nice," Sally said, and then she pulled his head to her breast.

Jack sucked her nipple firmly as she stroked the back of his head. His hand moved from her breast and began to stroke her toward her sex. Jack ran his fingers over Sally's mons, feeling her rise up to meet him. He moved his mouth to her other breast, kissing, licking and sucking her nipple.

Sally held Jack tightly as he slipped his fingers into her panties. She opened her legs, letting out a groan when his fingers touched her hot vulva. Jack used two fingers to stroke her, pressing her engorged labia between them.

"You taste so good. I love your tits."

"I like boobs."

"Me too, that's what I just said."

"No, I like the word boobs better that tits." Sally pulled his head up so she could kiss him. "You can call them tits if that's what you want though."

"I won't call them tits if you don't want me to, Sweetie."

"Jack, you can call my boobs anything you want to—you can do anything you want to do with me."

"I want to make love with you."

"I want you to."

Jack and Sally began kissing again. They helped one another remove the last of their clothing and snuggled against each other. Sally kissed her way down, taking Jack's penis in her mouth. After several minutes, Jack pulled her up. He rolled her on her back, moved between her legs and aligned his penis at the opening to her vagina.

Pushing against her, Jack moved slowly until his member was enveloped in the warmth of her tight vagina. He let out a soft moan, rubbing his pubic mound against hers. Sally hooked her feet over his calves, pushing her hips up against him.

Supporting himself on his out stretched arms, Jack gazed into Sally's eyes. He dropped his head, covering her face with tender pecks. Sally kissed him back whenever she could. Jack began to move. He pulled his penis back until it was almost out of her and then pushed back in. When he was deep inside her, he wiggled his hips.

"I love you, Sally." Jack continued to move at his slow steady pace.

As they made love, something began to change in both of them. While the coupling of their genitals was sensual, their hearts also coupled. Neither of them needed to say a word. They gazed into each other's eyes, communicating their love. Sally and Jack moved as one, their connection becoming more and more intense.

While Jack moved, Sally stroked his back with her hands. She moved from his back to his arms, feeling the strength of his muscles. Tears began to form in Sally's eyes, running out of the corners and down her cheeks. She blinked, but never broke contact with Jack's eyes.

Jack didn't have to ask if Sally was okay, he could tell the tears were from joy, not pain. The soulful look on her face told Jack everything he needed to know. Time stood still for the two lovers. Jack's movements became erratic, but not faster. Each time he pushed into Sally, he stopped for a moment to savor the feeling of her velvety vaginal walls.

Sally blinked again, forcing the tears out of her eyes. Her past sexual encounters replayed through her mind like she was fast-forwarding a movie. The memories were blurred as she unconsciously remembered each and every time she had had sex in the past. While most of her experiences had been enjoyable, none could compare with the way she felt at that moment.

Jack bent down, kissing the tears away from the corners of Sally's eyes. When their lips met, their bodies melded into one living mass of love. Neither of them hurried. Neither of them wanted the loving connection to end. Jack felt himself getting close to ejaculating several times but he was able to stop before he did. Sally began to feel her body quiver as mini orgasms started to rumble through her.

Sally didn't try to squash the orgasms. She let them course through her body. Jack felt her vagina contract as she reached one peak after the other. None of the orgasms were earth shattering, but each one was better than any Sally could remember. As the orgasms grew in intensity, Sally found it impossible to remain still.

"Ohhh, yes!" Sally moaned as her entire body quivered under Jack. "So good, so good—yes, yes, yes."

Jack punctuated each of her throaty 'yeses' by pushing into her. Sally pushed up, meeting his thrusts. She raked his back with her fingertips, feeling the perspiration that coated Jack's body. Unable to control himself any longer, Jack pushed into Sally. He dropped his body onto hers, reaching down and grabbing her bottom. Letting out a groan against her neck, Jack exploded into Sally's convulsing vagina.

Pressing against her as hard as he could, Jack felt his semen rip though his penis. His muscles contracted to the point he thought they would cramp as he experienced the most powerful climax of his life. His testicles ached as his penis continued to throb in Sally's vagina.

Jack's body went limp. He gasped for breath as he lay on top of Sally, recuperating from his orgasm. His breathlessness wasn't because of physical activity, it was because of the emotional intensity of the lovemaking he and Sally had just experienced. Like Jack, Sally was emotionally spent as well as sated.

While Jack's body was heavy on her, Sally didn't complain. She relished the closeness and feeling of love. Her hands moved lazily over his back as she basked in the afterglow.

Jack finally regained some of his composure. He lifted his head, found Sally's soft lips with his and kissed her.

"It's never been like that before, Sweetie—never." Jack kissed her again.

"I know, not for me either. Now I really know what making love is. Jack, I can't explain what happened, but it was very special for me."

"You felt it too? My God, it was like nothing I ever felt before. I was part of you, Sally—we were one."

"We are one, Baby, we are one. I love you so much. I've always liked sex, but this was so different, so much better than it's ever been before. Please don't get mad at me, but until now, I didn't think anyone could make me happy except Tom. Now I know I was wrong, Tom has never, and could never, make me feel like I do now."

Jack nodded, thinking about the times he'd been with Kim. He also realized that all of the times with Kim, or anyone else, were pale in comparison to the way he felt at the moment.

Sally squirmed beneath Jack, feeling his flaccid penis slip from her vagina. She could feel his semen leaking into the crack of her bottom, but didn't care. She would gladly sleep in the wet spot in order to remain close to Jack.

Jack slowly moved off of Sally, resting on his side next to her. He gazed into her eyes, kissing her cheek several times before moving his mouth to hers. They shared a kiss—a kiss they felt would seal their love for eternity.

Pulling his head up, Jack looked at Sally's body. He had seen her naked many times, but she never looked more beautiful to him than she did at the moment. He put his hand on her chest, running his fingertip through the moisture under her breasts. His gaze changed as he began to study her. He saw a few small dark birthmarks he hadn't noticed before. The spots were just below her breasts and he touched each one.

"They're ugly, aren't they?" Sally said when she realized what he was looking at.

"No, they're not ugly, Sweetie—there isn't anything ugly about you. Sally, I just never really looked at you, not like this. You are the most beautiful thing in the world."

Jack continued his exploration. He studied her chest, her breasts, and her neck. He touched her, and then kissed Sally where he touched. When his fingertip traced over the small bumps on her areola, Sally giggled.

"Do you know what those bumps are?" Jack shook his head. "Their brails for 'suck me.' That's what they say."

"Mmmm, I guess I'll have to learn brail then." Jack gently kissed and then sucked each of her nipples. "Anything else I should know?"

"Yes, you should know how much I love you. You should know I'd do anything for you. You should know I need you. Jack, I know you're uncomfortable with it, but I do need you."

"I need you too. I'm not uncomfortable with it at all."

Sally rolled onto her side so she could look into Jack's eyes. She touched his cheek, leaned close and kissed him. "That's not what I meant, Baby. I mean I need you to help me be the girl you want me to be. I'm not like Kim; I'm not as strong as she is. I need more from our relationship than she needs from hers. Kim knows what she wants and she isn't afraid to go after it. I'm not sure and I need someone to tell me, I need you to be the one to tell me what you want from me."

"I want you to love me, Sally—that's all."

"I do love you! I love you more than anything in the world."

"Why can't we just be in love? Can't we talk about things and make decisions together."

"Yes. Jack, have you ever felt lost? Have you ever felt like you didn't know what to do?"

"Not really."

"That's the way I feel most of the time. I feel like my life is going in circles and there's no one that will help me find—and stay, on course. Jack, I want that person to be you. I want, no, I need you to do it for me. You're strong and you know what you want and where you're going. Please take me with you."

"I will, but I want you by my side, Sweetie. I don't know if I can do what I think you're asking me to do."

"You can do anything you want to do, Jack. Isn't a relationship supposed to be two people doing things for the other?"

"Yes, part of it is."

"Isn't what I want important to our relationship?"

"Of course it is. To me it's the most important part."

"Then why won't you do want I'm asking you to do? It's what will make me happy—if that matters to you."

Jack pulled Sally to him. He hugged her as his hand moved up and down her spine. When his hand reached her bottom, he pulled her crotch to his.

"I guess you might be afraid of what Tom or Kim might think about it, aren't you?" Sally whispered. "It doesn't matter to me. I don't want to tell them how to feel or what to do and I don't want them to tell us. This is OUR relationship—OUR love. We should be able to do what WE want."

Sally was right, Jack thought to himself. It is their relationship. While he wasn't completely comfortable with what she was asking him to do, he was willing to try if it would please her. If Sally wanted someone to dominate her, he would rather it be him than anyone else.

"It didn't work for you and Brad," Jack said, trying to make sure Sally was sure of what she wanted.

"Brad didn't love me, not like I think you do—I didn't love him like I love you. To Brad, it was all about him. I know in my heart it isn't that way for you. You aren't that kind of guy. In the end, Brad treated me like one of his boyfriends. He didn't really care about me. He just wanted my ass because there wasn't a boy's ass to fuck."

"Why didn't you just tell him no?"

Sally shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know—because it was better than nothing at the time I guess. While I don't think he really loved me, I do think he needed me. Even if it was just to satisfy his weird needs."

"I need you, Sally. I need you to love and to love me. Because I do love you as much as I do, I'll try to do what you're asking. If I step out of line, you have to promise to tell me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.