Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 6

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"That was Kim," Marge said as she slipped back into the hot tub with Don, Marc, Anne, Liz, Jerry, Joanne and Sam. "It sounds like they're having a ball down there. They are going to stay on the boat with their friends tonight."

Don and Marge had invited Jerry and Liz Stone and Sam and Joanne Mitchell over for dinner. Marc and Anne were also there, as they were almost every night. Don and Marc wanted to discuss the sale of Marc and Anne's house and the re-decorating of the house the two families would soon share.

Joanne Mitchell had already made several suggestions to Marge and Anne on changes to the house. She was working with an architect on the renovations the house would require and coordinating the way she wanted the new interior to look.

After meeting for a couple hours, they had dinner. Marge and Anne had prepared baked chicken breasts with all the trimmings. Once dinner was finished and the clean up was complete, they had gone out to the pool area for drinks.

The group enjoyed a few after dinner drinks and then decided to go for a dip. Like they usually did, they swam naked. After enjoying the pool, they sat in the hot tub to relax, have a drink and talk.

This was the first time they had all gotten together for anything other than work since they came back from Florida. All of the other gatherings were to talk about the houses and decorating. That night, they decided to have a relaxing evening and enjoy one another's company, even though most of the talk was about the things they wanted to do regarding the houses.

"It looks like everything is in order for the closing next week," Jerry said. "It seems the previous owner is very anxious to get the money so he doesn't have to go to jail. I would expect we'll get the keys on Friday morning."

"I was thinking about the guest house," Marge said. "All in all it's not in bad shape. I think we could use it until the work is finished on the main house."

"What do we need it for?" Marc asked.

"The kids. I think it would be better for them if they didn't have to stay in hotels when they go down there. I was also thinking about the apartment for Jeri and April. If we could get that done first, there would be adults on the property. I would feel better if that were possible," Marge said.

"I guess almost anything is possible, Honey," Don said. "You aren't worried about the kids, are you?"

"Not worried, I know they can take care of themselves. I would just feel better if they were in the house instead of a hotel." Marge put her hand on Joanne's knee. "What do you think, how long would it take to get the guest house ready?"

"I don't know, it depends on how much you want to do to it. If you want to make major changes it could take a couple months. If you just paint and furnish it, much sooner. If it were up to me, I would do as little as you can. Make it livable for now and then make any major changes after the main house is finished."

"I agree," Anne said. "The guest house had new built in appliances so you wouldn't have to do much in the kitchen. We're going to have some furniture we can move down there from our house. All the kids really need are beds and some living room furniture."

"Are you planning to maintain the same theme in the guest house as the main house?" Joanne asked.

"Maybe, but that can wait—can't it?" Anne said.

"Yes, of course it can wait. Like I said, I would recommend it," Joanne said. "That being said, with the right crew, it would only take a week or two to get the house ready. That would leave the furniture."

"I'm going to see if we can make it happen when we're down there," Marge said.

"I was thinking of suggesting you redo the guest house. With a little planning, you could make another bedroom. The master is way too big for a guesthouse. I think you could end up with six bedrooms and three baths," Joanne said. "The rooms wouldn't be very big, but you could always add on to the house if you wanted to."

"We're going to make it so we can use it right now. Let's plan on painting and new carpet. Once the main house is completed, we can discuss the guesthouse," Marge said. She turned to Don. "What do you think?"

"It doesn't matter to me, Honey. Marc and I already told you to do what you want down there."

Liz smiled at Joanne and said, "This must be very exciting for you, Jo."

"You have no idea how exciting it is for me. I still think I'm dreaming at times."

"She works long into the night," Sam said.

Joanne chuckled, smiling at her husband. "You aren't suffering, are you?"

"No, not at all. I never thought there was such a thing as too much sex, but now I'm beginning to wonder."

Joanne reached under the churning water. She found Sam's penis and began to fondle it. "Is your poor cock getting worn out? If it is, I think I could find someone to take care of me while you recuperate." Joanne had whispered in her husband's ear so the others couldn't hear her.

Ever since her awaking in Florida, Joanne's sexual urges seemed to be unquenchable. She was always ready to make love with Sam, even when he wasn't really in the mood. Joanne had bought some new clothing so she could dress sexier for Sam. She gave up her business attire for short skirts and revealing tops. Her new lingerie was less functional and more provocative. Pantyhose had been replaced with stockings and garters. When she dressed for her husband, it was all he could do to keep his hands off her.

There were nights when Sam was tired, but after a sensual massage, Joanne usually got her way. One of her favorite activities had become oral sex—she couldn't seem to get enough of it. Many nights, Joanne would lay on the couch with her husband. She loved to pull his penis out and smother it with soft kisses. While she wasn't able to take his entire length all the time, she would try. Most nights, they would end up making love, but on many occasions, Joanne was treated to his semen.

One of the things that continued to churn in Joanne's mind was the night in Florida she had sex with the other men and watched her husband with the other women. It was like the last of her inhibitions and fears were removed that night—driven away by the unending parade of penises that drilled her. She had not had the opportunity to repeat the act, but she wanted to. Smiling to herself, she fondled her husband and wondered if this would be the night.

"Who needs a fresh drink?" Don asked as he rose.

Joanne glanced at his swaying penis and said, "I'd like one; want some help?"

Joanne got out of the tub, following Don inside to help with the drinks. They stopped for a moment to dry themselves before going through the doorway. After preparing the drinks, they carried them out to the pool area.

While Don and Joanne were in the house, the rest of the group had gotten out of the hot tub. They sat around the tables, accepting the drinks that were offered. Joanne began to pull a chair close, but Sam pulled her onto his lap.

"Where are we staying in Florida?" Sam asked.

"We have rooms at a hotel in West Palm, Sam. I didn't want to stay at the same hotel the kids are staying at," Don replied. "I didn't want them to feel like we were checking up on them. Besides that, I thought it would be better to be close to the house."

"I want to go to that lingerie shop again," Joanne said. "I haven't found anyplace around here that I like as well. I can get the same brands, but it isn't the same."

"We can go shopping when we're there," Liz said. "There are a few stores I liked too."

"When are we going to start the work on this house?" Marge asked.

"The architect said he would have the drawings finished by Tuesday. Once you approve them, we can hire a contractor," Joanne said. "After that—mess and mayhem."

"Why don't you, Don and the kids stay with us while the construction is going on?" Anne asked Marge. "That way you won't have to put up with the workers."

"I don't know if I want to leave the house, Anne. Let me think about it," Marge replied.

"Okay, but you guys know you're welcome to stay."

"Maybe we'll let Jack and Kim stay with you. Their bedrooms are close to where the construction will be going on. Don and I are at the opposite end of the house."

"How are Bob and Dianne doing? I haven't talked to them in over a week," Liz said. "I see Lisa, but she and Megan spend most of their time upstairs."

"Bob is working his ass off on the golf course. He has workers in the house painting and fixing a few things. Bob has been changing the pro shop, getting it ready for his new inventory. I think he's over doing it, but that's up to him I guess," Marc said.

"How are Lisa and Megan doing?" Marge asked. "They seemed very happy the last time I saw them."

"Megan says they're doing fine. They are talking about getting a place together. Jerry and I told Megan they could live with us, but they seem to want to be on their own. Between school and Lisa, Megan has been very busy," Liz said.

"I'll help them if they decide to get a place," Jerry said. "I can still remember how hard it was when Liz and I setup housekeeping."

Sam chuckled and then said, "I'm going to have a house for sale in the near future. Want to buy it, Jerry?"

"Maybe, that's not really a bad idea. I'll talk to Megan. If she is hell bent on moving, we'll talk about it," Jerry said.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you guys. Do you remember Crystal? She's the friend of the kids that used to come over here," Liz said. "She was at the house the other day. It seems Megan and Lisa ran into her at a party."

"I remember her. She's the one that had the little Asian girlfriend, the one that was sent back to Japan when her father found out she was a lesbian," Marge said.

"Yes, that's her. She's doing great now. Apparently Yuko has returned to the states. She came back a month ago after she turned eighteen. Megan said her father won't talk to her, but she decided to come back anyway," Liz said. "I guess love conquers all."

"You know, when Sam and I have children, I hope we can be like you guys are with yours. You accept them for who they are no matter what," Joanne said.

"It wasn't always like that for Jerry and me, Jo. We had to have our eyes opened before we realized we were more concerned about ourselves than Megan. That's true of a lot of things," Liz said.

"Yes, I know it is for me. I think we will be able to keep an open mind when we raise our children." Joanne giggled like a teenager and wiggled on her husband's lap. "My mind has been opened to a lot of things lately."

Sam put his hands on Joanne's hips, lifting her slightly. "If you don't stop moving, something else is going to be opened—and then filled."

Joanne leaned back. She put her hand behind Sam's head, drawing his lips to hers. After kissing him, she said, "Promises, promises, promises."

"Do you need help keeping that hot little wife of yours happy, Sam?" Don asked. "If you do, let me know."

"Sammy makes me happy, Don. Sometimes he doesn't make me happy often enough though."

"If I did, I wouldn't be able to walk, Jo."

"There are worse things in life, Sam," Marge said.

"He knows; he used to have a shy wife that wasn't the least bit adventurous. I guess I could go back to being like that."

"Don't you even think about it! I'll start taking double vitamins if I have to," Sam said with a chuckle.

"There is no way I could ever go back, Darling. Not after tasting life on the wild side. It isn't just sex; it's the way I feel about myself now. I'm not the same person anymore and I can't even imagine returning to the way I was."

"How's everyone's drink? Anyone want another one?" Don asked.

"I would, but I have to drive home tonight," Sam said.

"Stay here, we have plenty of room, and the kids are gone," Marge said. "Why don't we all take a nice hot shower and go into the house where we can be more comfortable. Don can build a fire for us."

The four couples went to the pool house to shower. Standing under the hot spray, Joanne glanced at the others. She smiled as she thought about her few days in Florida and how she had changed in such a short time. Joanne chuckled to herself as she remembered how shy and reserved she used to be and how carefree she now felt.

A pair of soapy hands came around Joanne's body. She sighed as the hands began to coat her breasts with soap and then toy with her nipples. Joanne closed her eyes, enjoying the wonderful sensation. Leaning back, she felt someone's breasts against her back. The old Joanne would have been repulsed. The old Joanne would have moved away. The old Joanne was gone forever.

The hands moved away from Joanne's breasts, leaving her feeling a bit unfulfilled. She turned around to see Anne standing close to her and smiling. Without a word, Joanne took the bar of soap from Anne and began to rub it over her chest. Anne put her hands on Joanne's shoulders, staring into her eyes.

"I should be doing this for Sam," Joanne said with a grin.

Anne cocked her head toward Sam. "I think he's being taken care of."

Joanne chuckled when she saw her husband being bathed by Liz. "I guess you're right."

The communal bathing wasn't intended to be sexual, but to Joanne it was arousing. She loved the feeling of Anne's slippery skin as her hands moved over her stomach and down to her mons. Anne opened her legs so Joanne could stroke her vulva with her soapy hand.

The two women took turns washing each other. When they, as well as the others, were finished, they left the shower. There was little conversation as they dried themselves before retiring to the house. Marge passed out clean white towels for each of them to sit on when they gathered in the living room.

Marc and Sam refreshed the cocktails while Don built a roaring fire. Marge turned on the stereo, sending soft music into the room. They all made themselves comfortable on the leather couches, sitting with their spouses. Two table lamps and the orange glow of the fire was the only light in the room.

Joanne took a sip of her wine and then lifted her glass. "I'd like to toast all of you for helping me."

The rest of the group raised their glasses, saying, "Here! Here!" before taking a drink.

"How do you like being a full time interior decorator?" Marge asked.

"It's wonderful. I never thought I would be able to fulfill my dream," Joanne replied. "Everything has happened so fast. It's just now sinking in. That's not the only thing I want to thank you for. I also want to thank you for helping me overcome my hang-ups. They all seem so silly now."

"We're glad we could help, Jo," Liz said. "Its kind of fun—isn't it?"

Joanne grinned and nodded. "I still have a hard time believing it's me. I would have never thought it was possible for me to sit around in the nude, let alone enjoy it." She put her hand on Sam's knee. "I'm also very lucky to have a man that's so understanding and loving. He put up with me when I was a bitch and now he is supporting me as I'm discovering who I am."

"I never thought you were a bitch, Honey," Sam said, patting her hand with his.

"Well, I was! I wasn't a very understanding wife either. You never made unreasonable demands, but I refused to try to do anything to really please you."

"You're just a late bloomer, like me," Liz said. "One of the best lessons I've learned is I don't have to live in the past. No matter how things were, they never have to be that way again. You're lucky, Jo, you're realizing it while you and Sam are still young."

"Jo isn't the only one that has made changes. It wasn't all that easy for me to let go when she started to spread her wings. Having great sex together is one thing, but seeing Jo with another guy or woman was a little unsettling for me at first. I had to get past my own feelings of insecurity first," Sam said.

Joanne chuckled and squeezed Sam's knee. "You? How do you think I felt? I thought I was a bad lover as it was. When I saw you, I thought I was going to lose you."

"No way, you're stuck with me," Sam said with a big grin.

When Joanne said, "I'd rather be stuck BY you." Everyone laughed.

"I guess we both learned, didn't we, Baby? It's almost funny when I think about just how little we really knew about each other. We may not know everything yet, but we're going to have a good time finding out." Joanne leaned close, kissing Sam tenderly on the lips.

"Just be honest and open. Don't push one another to do something the other may not want to do and you'll be fine. One of the greatest gifts you two can give one another is love, unconditional love," Don said. "Don't be afraid to ask and don't be afraid to say no. When either of you does say no, make sure you respect the other's wishes."

Sam and Joanne nodded as Don talked. They held hands, both of them thinking about what was said.

"You'll soon learn this isn't about sex," Don continued. "While we all love sex, it isn't why we're so close. We're close because we enjoy being together as friends as well as sexual partners. I love Marge with all my heart. I wouldn't do anything to hurt her. If she asked me to stop doing some of the things we do, I'd stop without question."

"What if you still wanted to have sex with other people, Don?" Joanne asked.

"Relationships are a series of compromises, Jo. No one can be right all the time. If I wanted to and Marge didn't, we'd talk. I know she wouldn't ask me to stop doing something, whether it is sex or golf, if she didn't have a good reason. We would work it out together, and we'd do it without fighting.

"It's very easy to lose your cool and start saying things you don't mean when things aren't going your way. It's easier to lash out than to be honest and reasonable. If I wanted Marge to stop, it would be easy to call her a slut and rant and rave about how she behaves, but it wouldn't be fair. If I was serious about it, I would explain why I felt that way and give her a chance to tell me how she feels."

"Our group is very small, we want it that way," Anne said. "We don't just invite anyone to join us. I wouldn't have sex with someone I couldn't trust and respect. Like my brother said, our group is about more than sex."

"This may sound dumb, but what's the difference between swinging and swapping?" Joanne asked.

"We don't consider what we do swinging or swapping," Marc said. "What we do is share. When I think of swinging, I think of parties where people have sex with each other regardless of how they may feel about the other person. I don't think any of us are like that.

"As far as swapping goes, I guess what we do is close at times, but I don't like the way it sounds. To me, it sounds like an exchange—you know, I'll have sex with your spouse and you have sex with mine. While it may end up that way, it isn't necessarily because it was planned—it's just the way it worked out.

"For Don, Anne, Marge and me, it's a little different. We have spent the night with each other and planned it. As you all know, we have a very special relationship and always have. I think swapping, in the true sense of the word, removes choice. If Sam and Jerry decided to swap, you may not feel you had a choice in it. You, or Liz, may feel you had to do it."

"Most of the time, after we have a party, we go to bed with our spouse," Marge said. "Sometimes two couples may end up in the same bed. Other times, we sleep with someone that isn't our spouse. I've woken up with Anne or Liz in bed with me before."

"How about when you just feel horny? Is it okay to start fooling around with someone else in the group and have sex even if there isn't a party going on?" Sam asked.

Sam's question drew chuckles and laughter from the rest of the group. He began to blush, feeling embarrassed by his ignorance.

"Sam, that's usually how a party starts," Jerry said. "If you start fooling around with Liz, chances are I'm not going to sit around and watch. Although I do like to watch her enjoying herself, at least for a few minutes."

"Yeah, I guess I see what you mean, Jerry. Sorry for the dumb question."

"It wasn't a dumb question, Sam. You don't have to feel anything you want to ask is dumb. It's better to ask than to make a mistake. That's true in most cases, not just sex," Jerry said.

Joanne leaned close to Sam and whispered in his ear. When he nodded, Joanne giggled.

"Sam and I have something to tell all of you. We have decided to try to have a baby," Joanne said.

Before they knew what was happening, Don, Jerry and Marc were on their feet. They all shook hands with Sam, congratulating him. The girls jumped up and began hugging Joanne. They switched and the men hugged Joanne while the women hugged Sam.

"When?" Liz asked.

"When I'm finished with my pills, Liz. We want to start as soon as we can." Joanne grinned. "I won't be able to screw any of you guys for a while, not until I'm pregnant at least."

Don put his arms around Joanne, picked her up and placed her back on the couch. Kneeling in front of her, he pushed her knees apart. Don looked up at Joanne, smiled and said, "This is for good luck." Leaning forward, he kissed her sex.

Joanne giggled and said, "Thank you, Don."

One by one, the men knelt between her legs. They kissed her vulva, wished her good luck and got up. Once the men were finished, Liz did the same thing. Marge and Anne also kissed Joanne between the legs.

When Anne finished kissing Joanne's sex, she walked on her knees to Sam. Taking his penis in her hand, she kissed the end and then took it in her mouth. She drew his flaccid member into her mouth, rubbing her nose in his pubic hair. Anne released him and stood up.

"Good luck, Sam," Anne said and then she kissed his lips.

Liz and Marge also kissed his penis and wished him luck. By the time Liz released his member Sam was hard. Joanne scrambled off the couch, leaned over and took her husband's penis in her mouth. She bobbed her head up and down, moaning around his shaft.

"Was that for good luck, Jo?" Marge asked when Joanne stood up.

"No, that was because I love sucking cock!"

"Just his cock?" Marc asked.

Joanne began fondling Marc's penis. She knelt, took him into her mouth and began sucking him until he was getting erect. Pulling back, she looked up and smiled. "No, I like sucking any of your cocks. I love sucking Sam's cock!"

Anne sat on the edge of the couch. She put her hands under her knees, pulling her legs back and apart. "If you're going to suck Marc's cock, I want Sam to eat my pussy!"

"My pleasure," Sam said as he knelt next to his wife. He leaned forward and licked the length of Anne's vulva as Joanne watched.

Sam lifted his head, turned to Joanne and they kissed. Their arms went around one another as their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. After several moments, they parted. Smiling at one another, they rose and returned to the couch.

Marge straightened her towel before she sat next to Joanne. She winked at Anne as she put her hand on the younger woman's leg.

"So tell us, how long before you start trying?" Marge asked Joanne.

"I have fourteen pills left, so in about a month."

"That's wonderful. You do know about healthy sperm count, don't you?"

Anne and Liz looked at Marge, wondering what she was talking about. Joanne just shrugged her shoulders.

"It's important to make sure Sam's sperm count is high when you start trying to get pregnant. It's best if he refrains from ejaculating for five or six weeks before you two begin." Marge was having a hard time keeping a straight face as she talked to Joanne.

Anne caught on and nodded. "Marge is right, you have to make sure he's potent so you get pregnant quickly." Anne nudged Liz.

"When Jerry and I decided to have Megan, we didn't have sex for two months," Liz added, joining in on the charade.

Joanne's eyes opened wide as she glanced from one of the women to the other. "You mean Sam and I have to stop having sex?" Her voice shuttered as she asked the question.

"Well, Sam should, but you don't really have to. I'm sure Don, Marc and Jerry will be happy to help you," Marge said and then she giggled. "Of course, you know I'm more than willing to satisfy your needs, dear."

"Are you guys pulling our leg?" Sam asked.

"No we're not," Don said. "Having a strong sperm count is important to make sure the baby is healthy. Don't worry about your pretty wife, we'll be more than happy to make sure she doesn't get too horny. We know how difficult it can be for a woman if she isn't getting enough sex. We don't want Joanne to attack you."

"Having to start over is a pain in the ass," Marc said. "It took Anne and I several tries before we conceived Sally."

"Joanne? What about me?" Sam said.

"I found cold showers helpful," Don said.

"You can start sleeping in another bedroom too. It'll be better if you don't see Joanne naked or have too much contact with her," Marge said.

Joanne's mouth curled into a smile. She turned away so Sam couldn't see her grinning when she realized their friends were kidding. Composing herself, Joanne got up and went to Don. She pressed her naked body against his, stretched up and kissed him. Extending one of her hands, Joanne invited Marc and Jerry to join the hug.

The three men held Joanne, running their hands over her body. She gave each of them a kiss, hiding her face from Sam so he wouldn't see her grinning.

"You guys are the best friends we could ever ask for," Joanne said. "Sam and I really appreciate your offer to keep me happy. I don't know if I'd be able to make it without your help."

"Just let us know when you need to get some relief," Liz said as she joined the hug. She rubbed her hand over Joanne's butt, giving it a squeeze.

Looking over her shoulder at her husband, Joanne said, "Honey, what would we do without these guys? Aren't they wonderful?"

"Yeah, they're just great," Sam said sarcastically. "Just great."

"You know, being naked with you guys for so long has me horny as hell. Would one of you please help me?" Joanne asked, looking right into Don's eyes.

"Of course we will, Sweetie. Anytime you want," Sam told her.

It was all Joanne could do to keep from laughing as she reached for Don's penis. She fondled him for a moment, feeling his member respond. Marc put his hand between Joanne's legs, rubbing her as she played with Don.

"If I get this nice and hard will you fuck me?" Joanne asked. "Marc is getting my pussy ready."

"If you need it I will, Jo," Don replied. He began massaging her breasts while she stroked him.

"Oh thank you!" Joanne lowered herself to her knees. "Are you sure you don't mind?"

"No, we're all willing to help a friend," Don replied as Joanne took his semi rigid penis in her mouth.

Marc stretched out on his back, gripped Joanne's hips and pulled her crotch to his mouth. She wiggled as she settled on his face, moaning around Don's penis. Sam sat on the couch watching his wife. His penis stood up and began to throb as he watched Joanne sliding her mouth up and down Don's thick shaft.

Marge and Liz sat next to Sam. Marge took one of his arms, smiled and put it around her shoulders. Liz took his other arm, putting it around her shoulders. The two women pulled Sam's hands to their breasts, holding them against their soft mounds.

"Isn't that beautiful, Sam? I think Don and Marc are just so understanding," Liz said.

Sam squirmed as he continued to watch his wife and the two men. When Joanne removed her mouth from Don's penis and began rubbing it against her face, Sam tightened his grip on Marge and Liz's breasts. Joanne lifted Don's penis, pushed her face against him and began to lick and kiss his scrotum.

Joanne shifted so she was facing her husband. She put her hands on the floor and wiggled her bottom at Don while smiling at Sam. Don knelt behind her and guided his erection into her wet vagina. Joanne closed her eyes, groaning as Don's member filled her.

Marc moved so he was kneeling in front of Joanne. He waggled his penis near her face. Joanne grinned, opened her mouth and moaned as Marc slid his member over her lips.

Sam couldn't hold still while he stared at his wife sucking on Marc and being screwed by Don. Joanne was noisy, grunting and moaning as the two penises moved in and out of her. When Sam tried to remove his hand from Marge's shoulders and reach for his throbbing erection, Marge grabbed his wrist.

"You'll get used to it, Sam. Maybe it would help if you played with my pussy. Just don't watch her and you'll do fine," Marge said.

Sam tried to divert his attention, but it was fruitless. He couldn't keep his eyes off his wife while Don and Marc were servicing her. He ran his fingers through Marge's labia, but it didn't help.

"Hey, Jerry, want to give me a hand here, I need to take a break," Don said as he pulled his penis out of Joanne.

"Sure, anything for our friends." Jerry smiled at Sam while he took Don's place behind Joanne.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.