Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 5

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Eddie docked in one of the guest slips. Brad, Jack and Tom helped secure the boat while Eddie shut it down. The girls went into the cabin to put their shorts on while they waited for the guys.

"Would you guys like to come up to our room with us?" Kim asked. "You could get ready there if you want to."

"We'll be okay here, but I would like to see the room if you don't mind," Jenny said.

"Grab your clothes, you can use the shower in the room," Sally said insistently. "We have a lot of room. We could even take a swim in the pool first if you want to."

The four guys came into the cabin. Eddie asked what was going on and Jenny told him.

"Kim and Sally said we could go in the pool if we want to. I think I'm going to take her up on the offer. How about the rest of you?"

"Sounds good to me," Brad said. "It's still early."

"Cool, let's go," Kim said. "You guys need to put on your suits." She giggled and then said, "I don't think they'll let us go skinny dipping."

"No, they would definitely frown on that," Brad said with a chuckle. "We should have gone in the ocean at lunchtime if you wanted to go skinny dipping."

Kim grinned. "There's always tomorrow."

Laughing, the guys went below to change. Jack and Tom came back with their bags, telling their sisters they wanted to go to the room first. Kim and Sally ran down to the staterooms, gathered their things and went back up to the cabin. The group left the boat, heading into the hotel.

Jack stopped at the front desk to let them know about the boat. Because they weren't going to be there all night, the hotel didn't charge them to dock. They went to the elevators and up to the floor the room was on.

"This place is beautiful," Kathy said as they walked down the hallway toward the room.

Jack put the card in the door, unlocking it. Holding the door open, he invited the group into the room.

"This room is huge," Jenny said. "I really like it." She went out on the balcony and looked down. "I can see our boat from here."

Brad came out, stood behind Jenny and looked where she was pointing. He put his arms around her waist, pulling her back against him.

"So, they aren't as bad as you thought they were going to be—are they?" Brad kissed Jenny on top of her head.

"No, not at all. I was pretty stupid, wasn't I?"

"I wouldn't say stupid. I just think you judged them before you met them. That isn't like you."

Jenny put her hands on Brad's arms, rubbing them lightly. "I really like them, all of them. Kim and Sally are really nice and they're not the least bit stuck up. I would really like to be their friend."

"That's cool. Jack and Tom are cool too. I can't believe how well we're all getting along."

Sally came out on the balcony, followed by Jack. They stood next to Jenny and Brad, looking down at the marina.

"That's your boat, isn't it?" Sally asked.

"Yes. Nice view of the beach from up here, isn't it?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, it's really nice in the morning. You can see the sun rising over the ocean," Sally replied.

"I'm going to call home," Jack said. "I want to let our parents know about our day and our plans for the weekend."

Jack went into the room, sat at the desk and called home. Tom had changed into his swimsuit. He sat on the bed next to Kim while waiting for Jack to make the telephone call. Jenny, Brad and Sally came back in the room just as Don answered the phone.

Jack began telling his dad about the fishing trip. As he spoke, his excitement showed. After he told Don the plans for the evening, and next day, Jack hung up.

"Would you mind if I called home?" Jenny asked. "I'd like to let my parents know what's up."

"Help yourself," Jack replied pointing at the telephone.

While Jenny called home, Jack went into the bathroom to change into his suit. He returned as Jenny was finishing her call. The group left the room to go down to the pool.

Jack pointed at a group of lounges along the side of the pool. They went over and tossed their towels on the lounges. The girls removed the tee shirts and shorts they were wearing, placing their clothes on the lounges with the towels.

The group went to the edge of the pool and jumped into the warm water. They all stayed close and soon began to splash water at one another. As their play intensified, they started to dunk each other. At first, the couples only frolicked with their mates, but that changed when Jenny jumped on Jack's back. He was too strong for Jenny, easily dislodging her from his back.

Sally saw what Jenny did so she tried to dunk Eddie. Before long, the teens were trying to dunk whoever was closest to them. The play went on for a few minutes. They finally called a truce, deciding to rest. All of them were laughing as they moved into shallow water and sat on the steps of the pool.

The group hung around in the water for a little while. They recapped their play and then began talking about the games of chicken they played in their own pools. They were all laughing out loud when they realized they had all played the game while naked.

"I think it's more fun when we start with our suits on," Jenny said. "I like pulling the tops off my opponents."

"That's because you like grabbing Kathy's boobs," Eddie said.

Everyone went silent while they waited for Jenny to respond to her brother's reveling statement.

When Kim said, "Who wouldn't?" They all started laughing again.

Jenny looked at Kim, grinning as she raised an eyebrow. Kim smiled back. Both girls wondered if the other had ever done anything with another girl before. Kim wondered if Jenny would.

"I bet Jack would," Sally said. "I think he's a boob man as it is."

"What! Why do you say that?" Jack replied.

"Because you can't seem to keep your hands off my boobs—that's why!"

Jack chuckled. "Well, can you blame me?"

"Hell no!" Eddie said, laughing out loud as he blushed.

"You just like girls with big boobs, don't you?" Kathy asked Eddie.

"No, I don't just like girls with big boobs—I like all boobs."

"It seems my brother is a boob man too, not that all guys aren't," Jenny said.

"What can we say?" Tom said. "It isn't like you girls mind us looking at you."

"True, I love it," Kathy said with a giggle. "I guess it's the exhibitionist in me."

"You too?" Sally said.

"Yeah, at least around people I know. It isn't like I show off for strangers or anything."

"My mom says we shouldn't be ashamed of our bodies. I think Mom would go topfree all the time if she could."

"Topfree?" Jack asked.

"Yeah, that's what Mom calls it. She says topless is for the dancers at those men's bars. She says a woman should be able to go topfree just like guys can," Jenny said. "Have you ever noticed that after you're around a girl that isn't wearing her top it seems almost normal?"

"Yes I have. In fact, it's easy to forget you're naked when you're around other naked people. It's natural after all," Jack said. "When we spent the week at the resort, I forgot all about it—well most of the time anyway."

"We've all been to nude beaches before, but not anywhere you could go naked all the time. I'd like to check out one of those resorts someday," Kathy said.

"When we first got there, I thought it was going to be real embarrassing, but it wasn't. I liked it, but it got to be kind of boring after a week," Kim said and then she giggled. "I like checking out guys and wondering what they look like—if you know what I mean."

"I didn't know girls did that too," Brad said. "I had always thought that was a guy thing."

"You're so wrong, Baby," Jenny said. "Girls do it too."

Tom laughed and said, "I guess I should start wearing different pants—something tighter."

"You look good in what you wear. Personally, I check out a guy's ass more than anything," Kim said.

Sally, Kathy and Jenny all agreed in unison. They giggled, making comments about how guys' butts looked in tight jeans. Jack made a comment about how much better it was for guys because girls had butts and boobs, causing everyone to laugh.

Jenny decided to get out of the water, complaining she was becoming waterlogged. When she got out, so did the rest of the group. The guys lagged behind the girls, letting out low wolf whistles. All four of the girls wiggled their bottoms and then scurried to the lounges. They all sat together, leaving the guys in a group of their own.

Kim, Sally, Kathy and Jenny talked, lowering their voices and giggling once in a while. The four guys sat on the lounges, near the girls, talking about fishing and the boat.

"Kim and Sally seem really cool," Eddie said. "A lot of girls would get all bent out of shape if we talked like that in front of them."

"Same for Jenny and Kathy," Jack said. "I can't believe how well we all get along and how much alike we seem to be."

"I have to tell you, Jenny was really worried about meeting you guys. I think she was intimidated or something," Brad said, glancing over at the giggling girls. "Now I think she really likes Kim and Sally."

"Why would she feel that way?" Tom asked.

Brad shrugged his shoulders. "I guess it was because you guys are rich. You sure don't act like it though. We know some kids that come from wealthy families that are so spoiled I can't stand to be around them. Maybe Jenny felt the same way."

"We didn't have money a lot longer than we have—or our parents have. Our parents don't act all snooty, and I'm pretty sure they'd whip us if we did. We're very fortunate to have great parents," Jack said.

"How did they make all of their money?" Brad asked.

"Luck! Just plain dumb luck is how. They won the lottery," Tom said. "Before that, our dads worked in a shop and our moms were waitresses. We lived in small houses, in a nice neighborhood, in a suburb of Detroit. When they won they hired people to help them with the money. Now we live in bigger houses and do more things, but we have tried to remember how it was before.

"Having money is no excuse for being assholes. Our dads have done a lot for their friends too. They aren't the least bit selfish."

"That's cool. Like I said, you guys don't act like rich kids," Brad said.

"You mean rich spoiled brats, don't you?" Tom asked.

"Yeah, I guess that's what I meant."

"If we ever act that way, just tell us to shut the fuck up," Jack said. "We went to a school with prissy brats like that and I couldn't stand them. I hope I never get that way."

Next to the guys, the girls were having a similar conversation. Jenny had asked Kim and Sally about the stores they shopped in and the clothes they wore.

"I just can't see spending a lot of money for clothes just because they have a tag or come from a fancy store. I can get a lot more for my money at Target, Wal-Mart, or stores like that," Kim said. "I'm not trying to impress anyone."

"Before, we were lucky to get a few new outfits a year. Kim and I used to baby sit to make extra money and we learned how to make it go a long way. We were lucky because we wear the same size and can swap clothes," Sally said.

"You don't have to do that anymore, do you?" Kathy said.

"I guess not, but we still do. We both like the same things so it just makes sense for us to buy different things and share," Kim said. "Sometimes we dress more like twin sisters than cousins—you know, matching."

"That's too funny," Jenny said. "There are a lot of times that Kathy and I will dress almost the same without even talking about it before we do. It's like we can read each other's minds."

"We should think about getting ready for dinner," Kathy said. "I'm starved!"

"You're always hungry, I don't know how you stay thin," Jenny said.

"I exercise," Kathy said as she giggled.

"Yeah, I know what kind of exercise you do."

Kathy laughed and said, "It works, doesn't it? Besides, it isn't like you don't get your fair share of the same thing."

"Are you two talking about what I think you are?" Sally asked.

"If you think we're talking about sex it is," Jenny replied. "Do you guys—um..."

"How do you think we keep our figures?" Sally said, covering her face with her hands to hide the fact she was blushing.

The four girls began to laugh hysterically. They had tears running down their cheeks and clutched at their sides.

"What's so funny?" Jack asked, chuckling right along with them.

"We're just discussing our exercise routines," Sally said.

"Yeah, and our diets," Jenny added before beginning to laugh out of control.

"I think we're all on the same protein diet," Kim said between her fits of laughter.

"Mmmm, I love a good protein shake," Kathy said.

Jack and the other guys shook their heads. The innuendos had gone over their heads and they all thought the girls were being silly.

"Stop, stop, I'm going to pee my pants," Sally said.

"Are you into that?" Kathy asked, laughing ever harder.

"I'm into almost anything. I'm not shy about sex," Sally said bluntly. "If Jack wants to try something, I'm game."

"We better get going before this gets out of control," Jenny said.

"What do you mean before it gets out of control? I think it already has," Kim said.

"I can't believe we're talking like this, we just met," Kathy said.

"I know, but it seems like we've been friends forever," Kim said. "I guess we're all alike in a lot of ways. We like the same things at least. This has been one of the best days I've had in a long time."

"Me too, and the day isn't over yet," Jenny said. "I'm going to go take a shower and get dressed now."

The other girls agreed. Kim and Sally offered Jenny and Kathy the use of the room, but they said they would get ready on the boat. Jenny got up, putting on her shorts and top before telling Brad it was time to go. The group decided to meet at the boat in an hour. Kim, Sally, Jack and Tom went to their room while the others went to the boat.

"You guys were sure acting strange," Jack said as they rode up on the elevator.

"We were just having fun, that's all. Kathy and Jenny are so much fun!" Sally said.

"Just what were you talking about that was so funny?" Tom asked.

"Sex! What else?" Kim replied.

"I might have known." Tom put his arm around Kim's waist. "What else would four girls talk about?"

"We talked about clothes and other stuff too, Honey. Somehow, the conversation just got around to sex, that's all."

Sally leaned against Jack. She stretched up, kissing him on his ear. "Do we have time to fool around before dinner?" she whispered.

Jack chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders.

When they got into the room, Kim and Sally quickly removed their clothes. Kim grabbed Tom, pulling him into the bathroom so they could get into the shower first. Sally hugged Jack and then began to remove his trunks. When his suit was off, she pulled him to the bed. They climbed on top of the covers and into one another's arms.

Sally began kissing Jack. He rolled her onto her back, putting one hand on her breast while probing her mouth with his tongue. Sally reached between them, gripping his growing erection. The two of them kissed and fondled each other, rolling around on the bed and keeping their bodies in contact.

"I want you so bad, Sweetie," Sally said hoarsely.

"Mmmm, I want you too, but I don't want a quickie—I want to take our time and make love."

"I know. I wish we had our own room." Sally pulled back so she could look into Jack's eyes. "I really want to be alone with you. It's okay doing it with Kim and Tom in the room, but..."

"I agree, I want to be alone with you too, Sweetie. Ever since we—you know, I have wanted to be alone with you." Jack propped his head on his hand, rubbing Sally's stomach and breasts with his other hand.

"I'm glad Kim and I had our little chat after we all broke up with Megan, Lisa, Brad and Paul. We knew we couldn't really have our brothers for boyfriends. I felt so betrayed by Brad, even though I knew there was something going on with him. I tried to understand, but really couldn't. When Kim suggested we try something new, I was all for it."

"You don't know how glad I am that you did. I love you so much and now things are really getting great. We have the yacht, new friends and each other—I don't think it could get much better." Jack leaned down and kissed Sally's nose.

"I love you too, Jack. I'll do anything for you—you know that don't you?"

"I thought you got over that, Sweetie. I thought that was just about Brad."

Sally shook her head. "I want a guy that's strong—someone that will take charge. I want you to be that guy, Jack."

"I don't know if I can. I'd rather ask you, not tell you, Sweetie."

"Ask, tell, what's the difference? If you want something just let me know. Whatever it is, I'll do it for you. If you want a blowjob, just whip it out and push me to my knees."

Jack moved his hand up, covering Sally's breast. He massaged if for a moment and then said, "How about if I want to screw?"

"Bend me over, Baby. As long as we're not somewhere we'll get in trouble, just go for it. If you want, I'll wear skirts all the time to make it easier for you."

"Will you go without panties?" Jack decided to test her and see how willing she really was.

"If you tell me not to wear panties, I won't. If you feel I've been a bad girl, you can put me over your knee and give me a spanking."

"I could never hurt you, Sally."

Sally giggled. "Maybe I wouldn't think it hurts! Maybe I'd like it." She slowly stroked his penis. "I did the last time I got a spanking."

"You did? When was that?"

"One night Tom and I played a game, sort of. I pretended I was a bad girl and he spanked me." Sally grinned, squeezing Jack's penis firmly. "It really turned me on."

Kim and Tom came out of the bathroom. When Kim saw Sally's hand around her brother's penis, she giggled and asked, "Is that for me?"

"Not anymore—it's mine now." Sally moved quickly, covering Jack's member with her body. "You have one of your own to play with—Tom's!"

Kim giggled and nodded her head. "You two better get going, we are supposed to meet them in a little while. I hope you don't mind if I fix my hair and put on my makeup while you're in the shower."

"I don't care," Jack said as he wiggled out from under Sally.

Sally and Jack got into the shower together. They washed each other while Kim used the blow dryer on her hair. Finishing quickly, they got out to dry off. Jack hung his towel over the top of the shower stall. Sally bent over to dry her feet and Jack couldn't resist giving her a playful smack on her upturned bottom. Sally looked up at him and grinned. She winked as she wiggled her bottom, inviting Jack to do it again.

Shaking his head, Jack left the bathroom. He could hear Sally giggling as he walked out. After putting on his boxers and slacks, Jack sat on the bed to put on his socks.

"Tom, I want to ask you something. You can tell me to butt out if you want to. What's with Sally and getting spanked?"

"She loves it, Jack. At least she did the time I spanked her. She got so turned on I thought she was going to hurt me when we made love afterwards."

"I guess I don't understand why someone would want to be hurt."

"I didn't hurt her, not at all. I could never do that to Sally or any other girl for that matter. It was just a game. If you ever want a wild woman on your hands, try it."

"Thanks. We talked about it and I didn't know if she was serious or not."

"She was, like I said, it drove her wild the time we did it."

"Are you sorry things are working out like they are? I mean are you going to miss having sex with Sally if she doesn't want to do it with you anymore?"

"Kim asked me the same thing."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I loved her and was happy with her as far as that goes. I don't know what's going to happen between Sally and me any more than I know what's going to happen between you and Kim. I sure wouldn't feel any different about her if she made love with you. I would hope you'd feel the same."

Jack thought for a moment. "I would. What about the four of us fooling around together like we have before?"

"I'd sure like that. We always had fun when we did something like that. This is something new for all of us. I guess we'll just have to see how it goes. If we keep our heads on straight, we'll be fine."

Jack stood up, went to the closet and picked out a shirt. He put it on, buttoning it up. Kim and Sally came out of the bathroom and began getting dressed. Jack watched Sally and his sister pull their thongs on and then finish dressing. Sally put on a halter sundress, tying it behind her neck and buttoning it up the front. Kim wore a skirt and top. Both of the girls put on their boat shoes.

"We're ready," Kim said. "Let's go."

"Give me a minute." Sally excused herself and went into the bathroom. She came out a few moments later, took Jack's arm and said, "I'm ready to go."

The four of them went down to the lobby and then out to the marina. When they got to the boat, Jack called out, asking permission to come aboard. Brad opened the door, smiling as he invited them in.

Jenny and Kathy came up from below as Kim and Sally stepped into the cabin. Both of the girls had skirts and tank tops on. Jenny and Kathy went over to Kim and Sally. They stood next to them, all of them facing the guys.

"Well, do we look cute or what?" Jenny said.

"You all look great," Brad said.

Eddie, Jack and Tom complemented them too, telling the girls how good they all looked. After a few moments of chatting, Eddie went up to the flying bridge to start the boat. Jack and Tom gave Brad a hand with the lines once the boat was warmed. Eddie pulled out of the slip, making his way out to the ICW. Jack, Tom and Brad went up to the flying bridge to be with Eddie.

"The restaurant isn't too far. I hope we can find a spot to tie up when we get there," Eddie said. "Usually, there isn't a problem, but you never know."

"If we can't find a place to tie up, we can take the boat back to the marina and drive to the restaurant, can't we?" Jack asked.

"Sure, but I think we'll be okay. We might have to hold in the canal for a little while, but that isn't all bad." Eddie glanced behind the boat to make sure no one was coming up on him.

Down in the cockpit, the girls sat in deckchairs, watching the scenery as the boat moved through the Intracoastal Waterway. There were beautiful homes lining the shore, most with a boat of some sort at the seawall. The boats ranged from small center-console fishing boats to large yachts.

"I don't think I could ever get tired of this," Sally said. "It's so beautiful."

Kim nodded. She pointed at one of the larger homes and said, "Look at the size of that place. I wonder who lives there?"

"How big is the house your parents bought down here?" Kathy asked.

"I don't know. It's pretty big," Kim replied. "It has to be for our two families. I wasn't really sure about staying in Florida at first, but now I know I'm going to like it."

"Why weren't you sure about it?" Jenny asked.

"I don't know. I guess it was because we didn't know anyone. It would have really sucked to be down here half the year and not have anyone to hang around with."

Jenny smiled. "How about the yacht? Won't that keep you guys busy?"

"Some of the time, but I want to do more than just work on the yacht though." Kim looked at Jenny and Kathy. "Now we know you guys. I hope we can get together and do things."

"I'd like that, Kim. We can do things together when you're down here in the winter. At least on the weekends, we have school during the week. I think you'll like our other friends and have fun hanging around with us."

"I can't wait to meet them. Maybe someday you guys can come up to Michigan. We could take you salmon fishing on Lake Michigan." Kim giggled. "It isn't as big as the ocean, but you can get out far enough that all you see is water."

"I've seen pictures and learned about the Great Lakes in geography class, but it's hard to imagine a lake that big. Down here, you can see across most of the lakes," Jenny said.

"We have a lot of small lakes too, but the Great Lakes are huge. We can go to the sand dunes too. They're really nice," Kim told her new friends.

Sally leaned forward so she could see Jenny and Kathy better. "Do your moms work?"

"My mom is a secretary for a law firm, Jenny's mom manages a lingerie store in West Palm," Kathy said. "One of these days we should go to the store, they have really great stuff there. Jenny's mom got our fishing outfits for us."

"What fishing outfits?" Sally asked.

"We have matching shirts, pants, shorts and skirts. The shirts have the boat's name on them. Want to go below and see them?" Kathy replied.

"Sure," Sally said.

The girls went to the master stateroom. Jenny opened the hanging locker, reached in and pulled out one of the short-sleeved shirts. Kim took the shirt from her, looking it over carefully. Kathy showed Kim and Sally the matching skirts, shorts and long pants.

"These are so cool! Do you wear them when you fish in the tournaments?" Kim asked.

"Yes, and to the meetings at the tournaments," Kathy told her. "Our brothers have the same outfits."

Sally started to giggle. "I'd love to see Eddie and Brad in the skirts."

All of them laughed at what Sally had said. Kathy grinned and said, "Eddie gets into my skirt once in a while."

"Once in a while?" Jenny said with a giggle. "When we wear the skirts, they both have their hands under them every chance they get."

"Isn't that why we wear skirts and dresses?" Sally asked and then she laughed.

"That's one of the reasons I wear them," Jenny said. "The most important reason!"

The girls giggled as Jenny put the outfits back into the hanging locker. They went back to the cockpit and then up to the flying bridge to see the guys. It was a bit crowded with eight of them on the flying bridge, but they managed.

"You should see the cute outfits they have to fish in," Kim said. "Jenny's mom got them for them. She works in a lingerie store."

"I can't wait to see them," Tom said. "Fishing outfits from a lingerie store have to be hot!"

"The outfits aren't lingerie, silly," Kim said as she playfully punched Tom in the arm.

"Too bad," Tom replied, receiving another punch in the arm as he said it.

"Maybe we should talk to Jenny's mom about the uniforms for Tomiko," Sally said, and then she turned to Jenny. "Do you think she could help us?"

"I don't know, but I'll ask her. She works with someone that makes the outfits. They sell a lot more than lingerie at her store. The store used to just sell lingerie, but Mom convinced them to expand the things they offer. Now they carry tops, bikinis, skirts, shorts and slacks. They don't have jeans or tee shirts, not yet anyway," Jenny said.

Eddie slowed the boat. He pointed at the shoreline and said, "There's the restaurant. It looks like there's a place on the seawall. I'll need some help with this. We need to get a couple of fenders out and get a spring line attached to the mid-ship cleat. There's usually a dock hand to help."

Brad, Tom and Jack went down to the cockpit. Brad told Jack and Tom what to do and where to find the fenders. Moving along the starboard side, Brad attached a line to the cleat midway between the bow and stern. As he approached the seawall, Eddie nosed the boat toward the shore. A guy came out and caught the line Brad threw to him.

Once the line was secured onshore, Eddie backed against it, swinging the stern onto the seawall. The space between the two boats where he docked the boat was only about six feet longer that the Lady Guinevere. Jack and Tom watched in awe as Eddie masterfully placed the boat against the seawall. Brad told them where to hang the fenders to protect the boat from getting scrapped.

Eddie shut down the boat. The four girls came down the steps to the cockpit to wait until the guys had the boat secured. Jenny opened the transom door so they could step onto the swim platform and then onto the pier. Brad got off the boat first, offering his hand to the girls as they made the step up to the pier. Once the girls were onshore, the rest of the guys got off the boat.

Brad reached into his pocket, pulled out his money and gave the dockhand a five. "Please keep an eye on her for us."

The dockhand nodded as he put the folded bill in his pocket.

"Is it busy in there?" Eddie asked.

"No, not yet. It's still early for a Saturday night," the dockhand said. "You won't have any trouble getting a table."

The group went to the door of the restaurant. Eddie held it open as the others filed into the lobby. Jack went up to the hostess stand and told the woman they needed a table for eight. She led them to a large round table near the windows overlooking the ICW.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.