Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 56

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 56 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

The sound of the engines starting woke Jenny. She nudged Brad and said, “I think it’s time to get up, Brad.”

“Okay, I’m awake. What time is it?” Brad replied as he stretched his arms above his head. He wrapped his arms around Jenny and pulled her on top of him.

“It’s five-thirty.”

“I thought Jack and Sally were taking the first watch.”

“They are, but it doesn’t mean we can’t get up. We have the second watch, you know.”

Brad gave Jenny a kiss and held her tight. She squirmed against him, pressing her breasts against Brad’s chest. He moved his hands down her back and gripped her bottom as he kissed her neck.

“What’s the matter? Didn’t you get enough last night?” Jenny said with a giggle.

“Is there any such thing as enough?”

“No, but we should get going. Jack and Sally will need help with the lines,” Jenny said.

Brad released Jenny. She got out of bed and pulled the covers off Brad. They went to the head to take a quick shower before dressing for the day. When they walked in, Tom and Molly were stepping out of the stall.

“Hi, guys, you’re up early,” Jenny said.

“My horny lover wanted a morning quickie,” Molly said.

“So did mine, but I told him he had to wait,” Jenny said as she sat on the toilet.

“I didn’t say anything about sex. I wanted to sleep,” Brad said. He chuckled and moved in front of Jenny. “As long as you got me up so early, we might as well have some fun.”

Jenny giggled and kissed Brad’s penis as he ran his fingers through her hair, pulling her head closer. Jenny took him into her mouth, sucked a moment, and then got up. Brad stood in front of the toilet while Jenny started the shower. He finished and climbed in with her.

Tom and Molly chuckled as they left the head and went to dress. He told her he wanted her to wear a skirt and top, but to forget her underwear.

“What do you have in mind today?” Molly said as she wiggled into her short skirt.

Tom placed his hand between Molly’s legs, rubbed her crotch, and said, “Easy access.”

“Hmmm, I like the idea. Maybe you’ll take advantage of it today.”

Wrapping his arms around her, he said, “You can count on it, sweetie. I’ve been neglecting you, and I plan to make up for it.”

“Tom, knowing you love me is enough,” Molly said as she pressed her breasts against his chest.

“You know I love you, sweetie.”

Molly nodded and hugged Tom tighter. They shared a kiss and then finished dressing. Tom held the door for Molly as she moved past him. On the way up the stairs, he reached under her skirt and rubbed her butt.

“Are you two ready to go?” Sally said when Tom and Molly walked into the galley.

“Yup, are you?” Tom said to his sister.

“Yeah, I’m just waiting for everyone to finish showering before we disconnect the water.”

“I think Jenny and Brad are almost finished. I haven’t seen Kim or Trent yet this morning,” Tom said. “I didn’t see Eddie and Kathy either.”

“Should I make sure they’re up, or should we let them sleep?” Brad said.

Randy and Fran came into the galley and greeted everyone. Brad wished them good morning and went below to his sister’s and Eddie’s stateroom, knocked on the door, and went in.

“We’re getting ready to head out. Are you two going to stay in the rack or get up?” Brad said. “Sally wants to make sure everyone is finished showering before we disconnect the water.”

“We’ll get up, Brad,” Kathy said. She and Eddie sat up and swung their legs over the sides of the bed.

Brad went to Kim and Trent’s stateroom, knocked on the door, and waited for an answer. When he heard Kim say come in, he did. He told Kim and Trent what Sally said and then left the stateroom.

Kim and Trent got up and walked toward the head. They met Kathy and Eddie in the passageway and stopped to chat for a moment. Kathy told Kim she and Eddie would use one of the showers, and Kim and Trent could use the other.

Giggling, Kim hooked her arm around Eddie’s arm. “Can I shower with your boyfriend this morning?”

Kathy grinned and said, “Sure, as long as I can shower with yours.”

Trent glanced at Kim and furrowed his brow. Kim decided to see how Trent would react, so she grabbed Eddie’s hand and led him to one of the heads.

Kathy looked up at Trent and shrugged her shoulders. He stiffened when she took his hand and pulled him toward the other head. After using the toilet, Kathy started the shower.

“Well, are you going to join me or stand out there and watch?” Kathy said.

Trent began feeling upset because of what Kim did. He got into the stall, pulling the door closed behind him. Kathy handed him the shampoo, wet her hair, and stood with her back to him. Trent started washing her hair, watching the suds roll down her back.

Kathy rinsed her hair and faced Trent. She smiled at him and began washing his hair. She could tell he was unsure and a bit miffed.

“Are you pissed at Kim?” Kathy said.

“I don’t know why she’s doing this, Kathy. I thought she loved me,” Trent said.

“She does love you. Look, this is just two friends sharing a shower. It doesn’t mean Kim doesn’t love you. I love Eddie, but it doesn’t mean I don’t want to have a little fun too.”

“What do you think Kim and Eddie are doing together?” Trent said.

Kathy shrugged her shoulders and said, “Well, maybe they’re taking a shower.” She moved her arms around Trent and fondled his penis. “They might be fooling around too.”

Trent felt his penis swell as Kathy slowly stroked him. He turned around, looked into her eyes, and said, “Kim’s told me all of you goof around, but I wasn’t sure I believed her.”

“Does this convince you?” Kathy said. She leaned over, kissed his penis, and giggled.

“Um, what do you plan to do, Kathy?”

Handing Trent the soap, Kathy said, “I plan to enjoy it while you wash me.” She stretched up and gave him a quick kiss. “I hope you enjoy it when I wash you.”

Trent nodded. He began rubbing the soap over Kathy’s body. She stood with her hands on his shoulders, smiling as his hands moved over her.

Kathy and Trent finished in the shower. They dried themselves and then went to their staterooms to dress. When Trent walked into his room, he saw Kim sitting on the bed. She looked up at him and smiled.

“Did you have fun?” Kim said.

Trent shrugged his shoulders. “Did you?”

“Yeah, I did have fun.” Kim reached for Trent, pulling him closer to her. “Now, I’m horny.”

Kim wrapped her hand around his penis and leaned forward. She took his growing dick into her mouth and began sucking him. Trent held Kim’s head, moving his hips as he slid his penis in and out of her mouth.

Trent stepped back, pushed Kim onto her back, and grabbed her legs. He pulled her butt to the edge of the bed and put her legs on his shoulders. Gripping his penis, he pushed it into her vagina. He held Kim’s thighs as he started pounding in and out of her. Kim grabbed her breasts, pinched her nipples, and let out a moan.

“Oh, baby, this is so hot! Fuck me,” Kim said as Trent continued moving. “I love you so much!”

Trent kept fucking Kim for a few minutes. He pulled his penis out, flipped her over, and entered her from behind. Kim rocked back against his powerful thrusts, grunting every time his hips hit her upturned ass. She diddled her clit, hoping she would have an orgasm. Kim knew Trent was intent on his own climax, but she didn’t care. His penis swelled in Kim’s pussy, and he came at the same time Kim reached her orgasm.

Kim fell forward on the bed. Trent followed her, pressing his chest to her back. She managed to flip over and wrapped her arms around his neck. Kim kissed Trent and held him for a moment before she giggled.

“Wow, I’m going to ask one of the other girls to take a shower with you more often. You were an animal!” Kim said.

“Why did you do it, Kim? Why did you want to shower with Eddie instead of me?” Trent said.

“Sweetie, I wanted you to know no matter what, I love you. You want to confuse love with fun. Trent, taking a shower or having sex with one of the other boys isn’t going to change the way I feel about you.” Kim rolled off Trent and stretched on her side. She rubbed his chest and smiled. “Didn’t you like showering with Kathy?”

“We didn’t do anything,” Trent said.

Sitting up, Kim stared down at Trent. “That’s not what I asked you. Why are you trying to make what we did sexual? I didn’t do anything with Eddie either, but that’s not the point.”

“I guess it was okay. I’m sorry, Kim, but even though you keep telling me everyone likes fooling around, it’s hard for me to understand. As I’ve told you before, I always thought if you loved someone, they’re the only person you do anything with.”

“Oh, so you think we shouldn’t go skinny dipping with the others? Or we shouldn’t fish with anyone else? Or we shouldn’t...”

“That’s different! There’s a huge difference between fishing and having sex.”

“I don’t see it, Trent. I think fishing and sex are both fun. If you can’t separate making love from sex, it’s your problem.”

“What did we just do then?” Trent said.

Kim giggled and said, “We weren’t fishing! What we did was make love, sweetie. No matter how we do it, it’s always making love to me. If it had been with Eddie, or anyone else, it would have been sex, sex for fun.”

“Does it mean you don’t have feelings for anyone else?”

“No, I care for all of our friends. It isn’t the same as loving you, though. Baby, you don’t think I could have sex with just anyone, do you? I love having fun, even if the fun is sex, but I have to have feelings for the person. It isn’t as if I can do it with anyone. What would it make me?”

“Kim, I’m trying to understand, but I’m having trouble understanding how all of you guys feel. I don’t know if I can be as carefree as the rest of you. I’m not sure I can have sex with anyone else,” Trent said.

“I know you can. The question is if you want to? Sweetie, no one’s going to force you to do something you don’t want to do. No one’s going to think any less of you. You have to do whatever’s comfortable for you.”

Trent nodded. He sat on the bed, thinking about the things Kim said. She leaned over, took his flaccid penis in her mouth, and cleaned it with her tongue. Trent looked down, watching his girlfriend lave his cock.

Kim sat up and grinned. “There, now your cock is clean. No one likes a dirty dick.”

Trent couldn’t help laughing as he looked at the goofy look on Kim’s face. He shook his head, wrapped his arms around her, and gave her a kiss. “What am I going to do with you?”

“Do anything you want, baby.” Kim kissed his nose. “You know, no one likes a dirty pussy either.”

Trent pushed Kim onto her back. He pulled her legs apart, lowered his head, and started licking her. Kim giggled and wiggled against his tongue.

“We should get dressed. It’s time to get going, sweetie. Trent, please don’t stay upset. If you don’t overthink things and go with the flow, everything will be fine. No matter what, don’t forget I love you,” Kim said.

Nodding, Trent hugged Kim. They shared a kiss, got off the bed, and dressed. Kim and Trent made their berth and headed up to the galley.

“Would you like a cup of coffee, sweetie?” Kim said to Trent.

“Sure, thanks,” Trent said.

“Is everything okay?” Kathy said to Trent. “I’m sorry if I did something wrong.”

“No, it’s me, Kathy. I’m having trouble getting used to all of this,” Trent said.

Kim gave Trent his coffee. He thanked her and smiled. After a few moments, Eddie asked Trent to help him cast off.

Eddie and Trent went outside and started disconnecting the power and water. They stowed the cords and hose in the engine room and then took care of the dock lines. Eddie went to the cockpit intercom and told Sally the boat was ready to go.

Standing against the gunwale, Trent and Eddie watched as Sally pulled away from the seawall.

“I guess we shocked you this morning, didn’t we?” Eddie said. Trent shrugged his shoulders. “Trent, I’m not going to apologize for what we did. This is the way we are. You have to either get used to it or move on. We know we’re different from most kids, but it’s part of what makes us a team. We all care about each other, and I know anyone would do anything to help another team member.

“While we may be different from the norm, whatever the norm is, we all get along and have fun together. Have you ever seen any of us argue? Have you ever heard one of us say anything bad about any member of our team?”

“No,” Trent said meekly. He thought about his life before moving to Florida, remembering how his so-called friends interacted. More than once, he and his old friends fought about something stupid. Trent also realized most of the arguments and the fights resulted from his behavior.

“Before I moved here, I was getting into trouble. After my dad died, I acted out and was a royal pain in the ass. When I met you guys, I found out I was wrong,” Trent said.

“There’s nothing wrong with being wrong, Trent. The important thing is to learn and not repeat your actions. Our parents have taught us we have free will, and we have to be responsible for what we do. None of us wants to get into trouble. The price of doing stupid things is too great. There isn’t anything any of us will do to jeopardize the team and our fishing.”

Eddie stood quietly, letting the things he said sink in for Trent. Trent gazed out into the ICW, watching the houses and other boats while he thought. After a few minutes, Trent turned to Eddie. “So, I guess my choices are going along or leave the team.”

Shaking his head, Eddie said, “No, you don’t have to do anything you don’t want to do. If you don’t want to fool around with the others, don’t, but don’t get mad at Kim or anyone else because they do. Trent, Kim loves you, and she wouldn’t do anything to hurt you, not deliberately. However, you shouldn’t try to make her stop doing the things she wants to do. You and Kim have to find balance.

“None of us are looking for a committed relationship right now. We’re too young to tie ourselves down at this point. We want to fish, go to school, and have fun. My relationship with Kathy is solid, and I have no fear of her breaking up with me. If she decides to move on, I’ll have to deal with it. I hope we can remain friends if something changes.”

“Is it what happened with Molly?” Trent said.

“It sure is. After Molly fell in love with Tom, we remained friends. I know Molly and Kathy still get together once in a while.”

“Have you and Molly gotten together too?”

“No, but it doesn’t mean we won’t. Like what we did this morning, we don’t plan things. If they happen, so be it.

“One of the other things we’ve learned from our parents is not to worry about anything we don’t have control over. We have control over many things, but how someone else feels isn’t one of them. My best advice is not to take things too seriously.

“All of us are still learning. What did you know about fishing when you started hanging around with us?” Eddie said.

Trent chuckled and said, “Shit, I didn’t know squat about fishing or a relationship with a girl. As it’s turning out, I didn’t know much about life either.”

Eddie laughed and said, “Well, enjoy the ride.”

Trent nodded. “Thanks, I’ll try to lighten up. I know it’s what Kim wants.”

“Don’t lose sight of what you want. As I said, you don’t have to do anything you’re uncomfortable doing. Kim will adjust if she wants to,” Edie said.

Chuckling, Trent said, “I think it’s me who needs to adjust. I guess fooling around with one of the other girls wouldn’t be the end of the world.”

Eddie nodded. “No, it wouldn’t be the end of the world. In fact, it may go a long way to help you grow and fit in with the rest of us. Trent, none of the team will change the way we feel or the things we do. Who knows, you might discover having sex with someone other than Kim is fun.”

Eddie and Trent went into the cabin. They poured fresh coffee and then went up to the bridge to see what the rest of the team was doing.

Sally sat at the bridge, maneuvering the boat through the canals on the way to the inlet. The weather report called for light winds and three to four-foot seas. Jack told Sally to take the boat outside and run in the ocean. The route from West Palm to North Carolina was much shorter and faster if they didn’t have to take the Intracoastal Waterway.

The group milled around on the bridge, all of them excited about the upcoming tournament and the long trip. Kim moved close to Trent, put her arm around his waist, and smiled. Taking her chin in his hand, Trent gave Kim a quick kiss.

Randy and Fran sat at the table, going over a list of things they needed to do. Brad and Jenny joined them and asked what they could do to help.

“We need to mount a camera to cover the cockpit from above. We can control the cameras remotely so we can keep the action in the shot,” Randy said. “We also have to get the sound recording equipment set up.”

“Maybe we should get the camera mounted before we get into the ocean. It might be too rough if we wait,” Brad said.

Randy agreed and got up. Brad asked Tom to give them a hand, and the three of them went down to the crews’ quarters to get what they needed. Randy opened a case and removed the camera, mount, and a coil of cable. Brad went to the engine room to grab the tools they’d need.

By the time Sally turned into the inlet’s churning water, Randy, Brand, and Tom finished mounting the remote-controlled camera. They took a break to get coffee and plan what to do next.

“We have a long time to get this stuff finished, Randy. The trip is going to take about twenty-four hours if we have good weather, longer if it gets rough and forces us into the ICW,” Tom said.

“I know, but I’d rather get everything taken care of so we can test it. There isn’t anything else to do, is there?” Randy said.

Brad and Tom laughed and shook their heads. The boys finished their coffee and started routing the cable from the camera to the chart table. Fran asked if they could use the chart table to set up the equipment, and Jack told her they could.

Jenny and Molly helped Fran get the sound mixer and other things from the crews’ quarters. They carried the equipment up to the bridge and placed it on the deck. A couple of hours later, they finished installing the equipment. Randy and Fran started testing and telling the others what they were doing. They went over the sound mixer, showing the team how it worked and how they monitored each of the wireless microphones.

Sitting at the table, Randy turned on the remote control camera. He pointed at the small monitor and said, “We can see what the camera sees from here. This joystick controls the camera so we can keep it focused on the action.

“When we’re taping, one of you, or Fran, will have to run the camera. I’ll be in the cockpit with a handheld camera. It takes a little practice, so it isn’t jerky when you move the camera.”

“Are we going to make a schedule to know who is going to do what?” Kathy said.

“Yes, we’ll come up with something,” Fran said.

“I think we need to plan on who is fishing when. While we all love to fish, I think we should let the guys take the rods during the tournament. If we hook a four or five hundred pound tuna, the girls might not be able to handle it,” Molly said.

“We can see how it goes when we practice. With the chair, the girls should be able to handle a large fish,” Eddie said.

Jack came over and stood near the rest of the group. “I guess we have to decide if winning is more important than fishing. I can’t speak for everyone, but I feel as a team we should win or lose as a team like we always have. All of us have lost a fish before, and we’re going to do it again.

“From what I’ve read, many of the other boats’ owners hire a captain and crew. Other teams will be on charter boats with local captains. There will also be teams like ours, you know, a group who fish together.

“We’re more than a fishing team, we’re friends, and our friendship is more important than anything else is. I don’t think we should exclude anyone because we feel we might not win this or any other tournament. What does everyone else think?”

“I have to agree with my brother. We should fish as a team whether we win or not,” Kim said.

“I agree,” Tom said.

The team members continued talking for a few minutes, agreeing they would fish as they usually did. Whoever grabbed a rod would fight the fish until they caught it or lost it.

Four hours into the trip, Brad and Jenny took over at the helm. Jack and Sally went down to the galley for coffee and then sat in the salon. Sally sat on Jack’s lap and put her arm around his neck.

“You didn’t say anything when we talked about fishing,” Jack said.

Sally shrugged her shoulders and said, “I’ll do whatever you tell me to do, baby.”

“You have a say in what the team does, sweetie.”

Sally nodded and gave Jack a kiss. He chuckled, knowing Sally would do what he told her to do no matter what he said. While still a little unnerving, Jack was accepting their relationship. He couldn’t completely understand why Sally wanted him to be dominating, but his love for her was so strong he would do it.

Finishing his coffee, Jack handed Sally his empty mug. He smiled and cocked his head toward the galley. She jumped up, went to the galley, and refilled his cup with hot coffee. Handing Jack the mug, she smiled.

“Thanks, honey. Are you ready to go back up to the bridge?” Jack said.

Sally nodded, and they took the steps to the bridge and joined the rest of the group. The team went over their planned strategy for the tournament and their practice when they arrived at their destination. Eddie suggested they spend part of the travel time going over the tackle to make sure everything was ready.

Tom, Molly, Eddie, and Kathy went down to the galley to prepare lunch at noon. They cooked hotdogs, made a salad, and placed dishes on the counter. At one point, Molly bent down to get a large bowl from a cabinet. Tom moved behind her, lifted her skirt, and gave her bare bottom a pat.

Giggling, Molly stuck her butt up and wiggled her hips. Tom held her hips and bumped against her. Kathy came around the counter and started laughing.

“Do I get a turn?” Kathy said.

“Sure, bend over,” Tom said.

“Um, no, I want to take your place,” Kathy said.

Tom laughed and moved aside. Kathy stood behind Molly, put her hands on her butt, and started rubbing her. Molly stood up, turned around, and gave Kathy a hug.

“It’s been a while, hasn’t it?” Molly said.

Kathy pulled Molly’s skirt up, placed her hands on her bottom, and nodded. As Kathy kneaded Molly’s butt cheeks, they stared into each other’s eyes. Before separating, they shared a chaste kiss.

“Are you two going to let Tom and me join you?” Eddie said.

Kathy giggled and said, “Sure, it sounds like fun.”

Laughing, they returned to their task of preparing lunch. Tom stood at the stove, watching the pot of hotdogs. Eddie placed the condiments on the counter while Kathy put a stack of buns in a basket. Once lunch was ready, Tom went up to the bridge to tell the others.

“We made dogs and salad for lunch. We also have potato chips and pickles. I’ll take the helm so you and Brad can go fix a plate,” Tom said to Jenny.

After lunch, Fran, Randy, Kim, and Trent cleaned up. Randy and Fran said they were going down to their stateroom after finishing.

Jack heard the satellite phone ring and jumped up to answer it. He said, “Hello, and waited to see who was calling.

“Hi, Jack, it’s Dad,” Don said.

“Hi, Dad. Is everything okay?” Jack said.

“Yes, everything is fine. I called to let you know we decided to leave tomorrow morning instead of Tuesday. We should be there sometime Monday evening,” Don said.

“That’s cool, Dad. Is everyone coming?”

“Yes, all of us are going to be there early. You don’t have a problem with it, do you?”

“Heck no. We look forward to seeing you. Maybe some of you can go out when we practice,” Jack said.

“Okay, Son. You kids take it easy. We’ll see you when we get there. I’ll call you on Sunday and let you know our ETA,” Don said.

Don and Jack talked for a moment and then hung up.

“Our parents are leaving tomorrow morning. They’ll be at the marina sometime on Monday evening,” Jack told the group.

“Why did they decide to leave early?” Jenny said.

“Dad didn’t say. He just told me they were leaving tomorrow,” Jack said.

“That’s cool! I hope Yoshi will cook for us,” Kim said.

“I’m sure he will. We have to make sure we catch some fish,” Brad said.

The team chatted for a few moments about their parents’ plan to arrive at the marina a few days early. The consensus was everyone looked forward to spending time with the adults.

“What do you think about what Jack said, you know, about fishing without caring whether the team wins or loses?” Randy said as he and Fran sat in the crews’ quarters.

“I think Jack and the rest of the kids are very wise and mature for their age. They seem to have the ability to keep things in perspective. If you watch them, you see no one is completely in charge. They offer ideas, discuss them, and then make a group decision. A lot of so-called adults could take a lesson from them,” Fran said.

“Do you think it will make it hard to produce a good show? There won’t be much drama, conflict, or the other dynamics to make good television.”

“Randy, the show isn’t going to be one of those lame reality shows. The kids told us they weren’t interested in it. We have to concentrate on the fishing, not the relationships between the team members. I think there will be plenty of drama. They fight big fish, and if they do everything right, they land it. If not, the fish gets away.

“Sally said her vision is a show to promote offshore fishing to an audience in their age group. I think the kids feel the sport is more important than the show,” Fran said.

“I hope they’re serious enough we can produce something we can sell. If not, we have to think about what we’re going to do next,” Randy said.

Fran sat, thinking for a moment. She turned to Randy and said, “Why are you always doing this? No matter what we do, you’re thinking of what we’ll do if we fail, not how to make it work. Don’t you think it would be better to concentrate on what we’re doing instead of what we’ll do if we fail?”

“I like being prepared, Fran.”

“Then prepare to make the show a success, Randy! Do your best work and stop worrying about what to do if it isn’t successful. I know we can make this work if we try. Just look at how much better our relationship is now you stopped being jealous.” Fran chuckled and wrapped her arms around him. “Since you fought off the green monster, sex has been amazing!”

“I’ll try to stop thinking about failing, Fran. I know you’re right, but sometimes it’s hard for me to be so positive. I want this to work and be a success, baby.”

“Then we should get going and make sure everything is ready. We still have to test the wireless mics and make sure the batteries are charged,” Fran said as she stood up.

Randy nodded and watched Fran remove her sweatshirt. Getting up, he moved behind her and put his arms around her body. She moaned as he gently massaged her breasts.

“I’m going to change into something cooler. I think these sweats will be too warm,” Fran said. She leaned back, enjoying the attention Randy gave her breasts.

“Too bad we don’t have time to fool around,” Randy said.

Fran turned in Randy’s arms and gave him a kiss. “If we did have time, what would you want to do?”

“I hope you don’t get pissed for me asking, but I’d like a blowjob, sweetie.”

Chuckling, Fran began unfastening Randy’s pants. She lowered the zipper and started pushing the jeans down his legs. Rubbing him, she looked into his eyes.

“You know, this is one of the first times you’ve asked me to blow you since I started doing it. I know you like it when I suck your cock, but you don’t ask me very often.” Fran continued stroking Randy, feeling his penis growing in her hand.

“I didn’t want to make you mad. I know it isn’t one of your favorite things to do,” Randy said.

Fran kissed Randy and smiled. “It wasn’t before, but now I like it. Whenever I thought about it, I remembered what happened the first time I tried. Now I don’t think about my failure. I relish my success.”

“You do remember you did it in this stateroom, don’t you? It was the day we went skinny-dipping and killed the green monster. I think it will always be one of the best days of my life,” Randy said.

Fran waggled Randy’s penis. “Why, because I blew you?”

“No, it’s because I overcame a barrier interfering with our relationship. I learned my stupid jealousy served no purpose other than to drive us apart.”

“Sweetie, you can ask me to blow you, or anything else you want, whenever you want to. I might say no, but then we can talk. We don’t talk enough, Randy, not about the important things. Sure, we talk about our work and things, but not about us. We need to tell each other what we want.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.