Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 54

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 54 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"I think the kids are in for the night. They're getting up early to go tuna fishing. Let's go outside. I feel like taking a swim," Don said. "Who needs a fresh drink?"

Marc helped Don fix new drinks for their wives, Ellen, Sarah, Harry, and Jack Waters. They all went down to the pool, placed their cocktails on small tables and undressed. Don took Marge's hand and led her into the warm water. The rest of the group followed them. Everyone swam around for a few minutes and then stopped to rest in the shallow end of the pool. Don sat on the edge of the pool with his legs dangling in the water. Marge moved between his legs, resting her arms on Don's thighs. He put his hands on his wife's shoulders and massaged her.

"So, what do you hear about the shop, Ellen?" Don said.

"Not too much. I expected to hear something by now, but Mrs. Akins hasn't said anything to me," Ellen replied.

"Not knowing must be hard," Anne said.

"It is, but I try not to think about it. As I said before, if I lose the job it's no big deal."

"Yeah, but you also say how much you like working there," Sarah said. "I don't like my job, but it's better than nothing."

"I've told you a dozen times that you should quit, Sarah. Since I started working with Harry, we don't need the money. No one should work at a job they don't like if they don't have to, and you don't have to," Jack Waters told his wife.

"I do like working there. I've met so many nice people. I'll miss my regular customers if the new owner decides to let me go," Ellen said.

The group got out of the pool. They pulled their chairs into a circle so they could look at one another while they talked. Don made sure that everyone that wanted one had a drink. The group sat enjoying the warm evening and their drinks. Marge and Anne glanced at each other and then at Don and Marc.

Leaning close to Marge, Don whispered, "This is your show, Baby, yours and Anne's."

Marge smiled and nodded. She winked at Anne and looked at Ellen. "Anne and I are thinking about working. We figure that with the kids in school and our husbands working on their projects, we'll be bored."

"So, we're wondering if we can get a job at the lingerie shop. Do you think you can put in a good word for us?" Anne said.

"I could if I knew what was going to happen with Sheer Delights, but I don't. I've hired all of the help for the last few years, ever since Mrs. Akins made me the manager. If the new owners keep things the way they are, I'd be happy to give you two a job," Ellen said.

"That's great, Ellen. Don said that if Anne and I did special favors for him and Marc, they'd buy the shop for us," Marge said. She giggled when she saw the look on Ellen's face.

It took a moment for what Marge said to sink in. Ellen looked at Marge and Anne, her face showing her disbelief. "If they buy you the shop, I'll do special favors for them," Ellen finally said. She glanced at Harry, giggling when he smiled.

"Are you guys yanking our chains or are you serious?" Harry said.

"We're serious, Harry. We suck their cocks and they'll buy us the shop," Anne said and then she laughed.

"Christ, if that's true, I'll suck their cocks," Harry said as he laughed.

"Look, if we want to fool around, it's fine with me, but that has nothing to do with business. Marge, Anne, you should tell Ellen and Harry the conditions," Don said.

Ellen's shoulders drooped as she nodded at Don.

"We want you to be our partner, Ellen. Anne and I don't know squat about running a store," Marge said.

"There's no way we can afford to do that, Marge," Harry said.

"We're not asking for money. Marc and I will put up the cash and you girls can pay us back over time. I feel that if everyone has skin in the game, they'll work harder to make the venture succeed. From what Joel told us, the store is profitable. We've sent a letter of intent to Mrs. Akins and Joel is having an accountant audit the books," Don said.

"I don't know what to say," Ellen said. She wiped her eyes with the back of her hand.

"Say yes," Anne said. "It'll be a blast, Ellen."

Turning to her husband, Ellen said, "What do you think, Honey?"

Harry grinned and nodded. "I guess I owe you guys a blow job, don't I?"

Everyone laughed. Ellen got up and went over to Marge and Anne. The two women stood up and they all hugged. Grinning, Ellen stood between Marc and Don. She reached down, wrapped her hands around their penises, and said, "I'll take care of my husband's debt for him." She laughed and released them.

"So what happens next?" Harry said.

"Once Joel finishes his work and he says everything is in order we'll close on the business. Until then, we wait," Marc said.

Sarah watched her three friends. The women shared smiles and then moved closer so they could talk. Ellen leaned in and whispered to Anne and Marge.

"What do you think about asking Sarah if she wants to join us? She can have half of my share," Ellen said.

Marge and Anne glanced at each other. Both of them knew that Ellen wanted her best friend to become part of the new venture. They also understood how important friendship was.

"I think that's a great idea, Ellen. Sarah can have half of my share too," Anne said. Marge nodded in agreement.

"That would make her an equal partner," Ellen said as she blinked a tear from her eyes. "Are you sure?"

"Hey, Sarah, what did you do at your old job?" Marge said while winking at Don.

"I do almost everything at the law firm. I do the bookkeeping, manage the office, and whatever they ask me to do. Wait, what do you mean by my old job?" Sarah said.

Anne giggled. "Well, hear that you're the best at giving head so we decided that we want you as our partner. Don't forget what we said, we have to do special favors for Don and Marc so they'll put up the money."

Marge and Ellen started laughing. Sarah sat dumbfounded as she let what her friends said sink in to her mind. Looking at her husband, Sarah said, "What do you think, Honey?"

Jack Waters smiled at Sarah. He glanced at Don, Marc, and Harry, chuckling when the men nodded. He stood up, went to his wife, and pulled her to her feet. Taking her hand, Jack led Sarah away from the rest of the group so he could talk to her.

"Is this what you want?" Jack said while holding Sarah in his arms and looking into her eyes.

"I think it would be fun working in retail with my friends, Sweetheart. How do you feel about the idea?"

"Sarah, I want you to do whatever makes you happy. Our lives have changed since that day on the boat and I couldn't be happier. You've made great strides and you've become the woman I always knew you could be. Our kids are doing what they want to do and so am I. Now it's time for you to what you want. If you want to be their partner, I'll support you."

Leaning her head against her husband's chest, Sarah thought about the offer and about what Jack said. She'd thought about leaving her current job, but didn't say anything because she felt Jack wouldn't want her to quit. Now, knowing that her husband would support her if she did make a change, Sarah felt overwhelmed. The thought of leaving a job she'd held for many years was frightening, but the idea of having a new career was exciting.

Jack ran his hand up and down Sarah's back as she contemplated the idea. She tightened her arms around Jack's body, looked up and smiled.

"I want to do it, Jack. If you say okay, I'll do it," Sarah said.

Jack was about to tell Sarah that it was up to her, but he didn't. He tipped her head up, gave her a kiss, and said, "I say you should go for it."

"Thank you, Baby. I love you," Sarah said.

Jack chuckled and hugged Sarah. He moved his hand to her bare bottom, gave her a squeeze, and said, "Let's go tell them." He moved his mouth to her ear, gave Sarah a kiss, and then whispered.

Sarah giggled and looked into her husband's eyes. He grinned as he nodded his head. Together, they walked back to the others. Jack took his seat, fighting the urge to grin. He watched Sarah as she moved in front of Don and looked down at him. Without saying a word, Sarah knelt on the deck. She put her hands on Don's knees and pushed his legs apart.

Don watched Sarah move between his legs. She picked up his penis, stroked it, and put it in her mouth. Moaning, Sarah sucked on Don's member, feeling it grow in her mouth.

"I guess we have a new partner," Marge said. She laughed as Anne and Ellen nodded.

Reaching down, Don pulled Sarah away from his penis. She giggled, stood up, and said, "Jack said that I should do that to let you know that I want to be a part of the venture." She moved to Marc, bent over, and sucked his penis for a moment.

"Damn, if she keeps that up, I'm going to make a deposit," Marc said.

Sarah began laughing around Marc's penis. She stood up, turned to the other women, and giggled.

Marge, Anne, and Ellen got up to hug Sarah. The four of them pressed their bodies together and began talking. Moving to their chairs, they pulled them into a tight circle so they could discuss their future.

"You two never cease to amaze me," Jack said as he hoisted his drink toward Don and Marc. "Thanks for including Sarah."

"It wasn't us, Jack. The girls made the decision. After all, it is their business, or at least it's going to be theirs. Unless they ask for help, I think we should let them run with this," Don said.

Marge and the other women got up. They told their husbands that they were going to the house so they could make notes on their ideas for the shop. The men nodded and decided to go in too. Everyone grabbed their clothing, carrying the items to the house.

Anne grabbed a pad of paper and a pen. The women gathered around the table and began talking.

"I've always wanted to find a designer and develop our own line of lingerie. I think we could come up with a high-end product for our customers," Ellen said.

"Isn't there a lot of competition in the field?" Sarah said. "You know who I'm thinking of, don't you?"

"Yeah, but I think that Victoria's Secret has become one step above the department stores. If you look at their product line, they're making things that aren't what our customers demand. Anyone can buy that stuff. They just market it better," Ellen said.

"Wouldn't it be hard to sell enough products from the shop to make our own line profitable?" Sarah said.

"Maybe, but who says we have to limit our sales to the store? We could sell it on the internet or even open additional shops. We could start a franchise," Marge said.

"Mrs. Akins said that there's too much competition and that it isn't a good idea," Ellen said.

"Hogwash! If that were true, there wouldn't be as many fast food restaurants as there are. If we decided to franchise, we have to make sure we only place shops in affluent areas. We want to attract a special clientele," Anne said.

"Another thing our customers ask for is custom fitting. Many of our customers' breasts aren't the same size. I've measured women that have a half cup size difference between their breasts," Ellen said.

"So, if we decide to design our own line, you think we should have the product produced here instead of offshore?" Marge said.

"Yes, as I said, anyone can get the things from China or countries like that. If we're going to develop a line, we should have it produced here in the United States. If women are willing to spend big money on imported goods, they'll pony up for high quality domestic products," Ellen said.

The men sat at the counter listening to their wives. Don made sure everyone's drink was fresh and offered the group snacks.

"It sounds as if they're excited about this," Harry said.

"Yeah, excited and smart. I think that from what I've heard, they're going to be successful. Listening to Ellen, I'm realizing that woman's underwear is big business." Marc chuckled. "I know that I like seeing women in sexy undies."

"For many women, it's all about fashion as well as function. That's why they spend what they do every year. While Marc and I did our research, we discovered that it's a twenty nine billion dollar industry worldwide. That's a lot of money," Don said.

Harry looked at Don and raised his eyebrows. Don and Marc chuckled.

"You don't think we went into this with blinders on, did you? Don and I checked things our before we decided to see if the women wanted to own the shop," Marc said.

"No, I just didn't realize that you checked it out first. I think it's smart," Harry said.

Glancing at Jack Waters, Don said, "How do you feel about this? You haven't said much."

Chuckling, Jack said, "I'm still in shock."

"You know that Sarah didn't have to do what she did, don't you? That was a joke," Marc said.

"Yeah, I know. I suggested that Sarah do it to you two. It's one of her fantasies. Years ago, when Sarah was in high school, she used to be a bit loose. She was known for her oral abilities. After I married her, she withdrew and became almost frigid. As it turned out, she was afraid that if she allowed herself to enjoy sex, she'd revert back to her old ways." Jack said.

"She sure seems well adjusted to me," Marc said.

"Yes, Sarah has made great progress lately. I have Ellen to thank for that. She helped Sarah get over her fears and begin enjoying life. There was a point, not too long ago, that I thought we'd divorce. It didn't have anything to do with our sex lives, or the lack of a sex life. She was hurting our kids by trying to be over protective.

"Ellen helped Sarah realize that our kids were normal and that what she was doing was might cause them to rebel. Sarah started letting Kathy dress like the other kids and stopped chastising her and Brad for everything they did. Then she allowed herself to have sex without feeling guilty. The next thing I knew, Sarah was a completely different person," Jack said.

"How did she handle it when she discovered that Brad and Kathy were having sex with each other?" Don said.

"Poorly at first, but she quickly realized that there wasn't anything she could do about it. The kids and I talked with her and she came around. As I said, there wasn't much we could do to stop it if that's what Brad and Kathy wanted to do."

"It's good that you two managed to save your relationships. Sarah is a great person and if you hadn't mentioned it, I would have never thought that she once had issues like the ones you described. As you know, we're open to almost anything and don't try to hide the fact. As far as the sex goes, I would never ask anyone to do anything they didn't want to do," Don said.

"We know that, Don. We're as open as you guys are and have enjoyed fooling around too. Ellen and I have enjoyed swinging with several couples and now we're enjoying it with Jack and Sarah," Harry said.

"While Marc, Marge, Anne, and I enjoy getting together with other people from time to time, we don't consider what we do swinging. For us, it's consenting adults enjoying sex. To us, swinging is a term that doesn't fit our lifestyle. We've always thought of ourselves as a unique society. We, along with other like-minded people, enjoy one another's company.

"We've learned that there is no room for jealousy in our lives. We can do things together without worrying that we'll upset our spouses or our friends. What we do is more about having fun than it is about sex. Don't get me wrong, we all love sex, but we can have just as much fun without it as we can with it. All of us have a little voyeur and exhibitionist in us. We enjoy watching each other as much as we enjoy someone watching us.

"None of us have any hang-ups about sex either. We've all engaged in things that most other people might find offensive. We don't care what anyone outside our group thinks. None of us tries to push our beliefs on anyone else. What we do is our business.

"I've always believed that we're responsible for our own happiness. There are people out there that would cringe if they knew what we enjoy, but we don't care. If someone doesn't like what we do, they don't have to associate with us. We have friends that don't engage in some of the things we do, but they don't try to tell us we shouldn't do them," Don said.

"I don't think anyone should meddle in someone's personal lives either, Don. Ellen, Jack, Sarah and I have many of the same feelings. What you said about swinging makes sense to me after hearing you explain your feelings about the term. While we have done things with strangers, Ellen and I decided it was risky and don't do it anymore," Harry said.

"What you said about the excitement of watching rings true with me. I love watching Sarah and Harry together." Jack chuckled. "I love watching our wives too."

"You mentioned that Sarah has a fantasy. Do you mind if I ask what it is?" Marc said.

"Well as I told you, Sarah used to like giving head to a bunch of guys when she was in high school. She would like to do it again someday," Jack said. "She's worried about how it will affect her, but I think she could handle it now."

"As much as I'd like to help your wife's fantasy come true, I would never expect her to do anything that might hurt her or you," Marc said.

"Frankly, I think that she needs to do it one of these days," Jack said.

"Why?" Harry said.

"So she'll know once and for all. I think she thinks about it and that it bothers her. If it's a problem for her, we'll be able to work it out together. If it isn't a problem, well, at least she'll know," Jack said.

"It wouldn't bother you if she did?" Don said.

Shaking his head, Jack said, "No, back when we were in high school, I used to take her home and clean her up. Sarah had absolutely no self worth at the time. Her parents were religious zealots and raised her to think that sex was only for reproduction. As I said, she rebelled in the worst way.

"The night that Sarah went under the bleachers the first time, I was there. I watched the other girls taunt her and I watched her give a bunch of boys blowjobs. I don't know why, but I felt sorry for her. When they finished with her, I took her into the locker room and cleaned her up. I took her home that night, and many others.

"Sarah and I began dating and we finally had sex. I knew she was still doing things with other boys, but I didn't care. When she became pregnant, we were married. Her parents disowned her and we've been together ever since. Over the next few years, things became a living hell for me. The only reason I stayed was to protect my children.

"Then we met Harry and Ellen. Ellen talked to Sarah and convinced her that if she didn't change her ways, I was going to leave her. That day on the boat, the old Sarah died and my wife appeared. Ever since that day, things have gotten better for all of us."

"I didn't know Sarah before our kids began fishing together, but the change since we met has been remarkable." Harry put his hand on Jack's shoulder and laughed. "She's a great friend of Ellen's and mine."

The women got up from the table and walked over to their husbands. Anne held up the pad of paper and said, "We have a bunch of ideas for our new business."

"It's not yours yet, Sis," Don said.

Anne moved closer to her brother. She put the pad on the counter and then put her arms around Don's neck. Anne kissed Don, giggled, and began playing with his penis. "You and my hubby will make sure it's ours, won't you?"

Laughing, Don said, "You know that we'll do everything we can, Anne."

"We want another drink," Marge said.

"You girls can have one, but I have to drive so I'm going to stop drinking," Harry said.

Marge smiled and said, "You guys can stay here tonight if you want to."

Don fixed everyone a drink. They went to the family room and sat on the couches. Don, Marc, Harry, and Jack listened to their wives as the women told them some of their ideas. They stayed up for another hour and then decided to go to bed. On the way upstairs, Marge held Don's hand. Everyone said goodnight and headed to the bedrooms.

"How did everything go when the four of you talked?" Don said to Marge as they climbed into bed.

"Great, Baby. All of us are excited about it. I know it isn't certain, but please do everything you can to make it happen." Marge gave Don a kiss.

"You know that Marc and I will do what we can. As long as the books look good and we can work out good terms, we'll get the shop. I wouldn't worry about it, Sweetie."

"I'm not worried, Don. I know that you and my brother will do everything you can. It's just that Ellen and Sarah will be so disappointed if the deal falls through."

Don hugged Marge. He felt proud that his wife's concern was for her friends and their happiness. "I'll make it happen."

Marge giggled as she slid down Don's body. She took his penis in her hand and began kissing it. Marge covered it with her mouth and bobbed her head. After a moment, she sat up and moved up. Don gave her a kiss and held her.

"It seems that our new business partners are a lot like we are. Did you know that Sarah and Jack fool around with Harry and Ellen?" Marge said.

"Yeah, we talked about it tonight," Don replied.

"They want to have fun with us. Well, at least Ellen and Sarah do. Sarah said that she wanted to finish giving you and Marc blowjobs tonight. Did Jack tell you about her past?" Don nodded. "You'd never know she was like that if someone didn't tell you, would you?"

"No, and it doesn't matter."

"I know. Would you like to have sex with Ellen and Sarah?" Marge fondled Don's penis, giggling as it grew in her hand. "Hmmm, it seems that your cock likes the idea."

"Marge, if you have something to say, just say it. You know damn well that I'd like to be with either Ellen or Sarah."

"Good," Marge said. She released his penis and got out of bed. Marge left the room to meet the other girls in the hallway.

"Don is up for it. How about your husbands, what did they say?" Marge said to the three women.

"Jack's cool with it," Sarah said with a giggle.

"So is Harry," Ellen said.

Anne glanced at her friends and said, "Who wants to sleep with whom?"

Sarah giggled and headed for Don and Marge's room. She waved over her shoulder, giggling as she opened the door.

"I'm going to take Marc for a ride. See you guys in a little while," Ellen said.

Marge and Anne laughed. "Did you see which rooms they went into?" Marge said. Anne shook her head. "Well, pick one and I'll take the other one."

Marge and Anne went to the guest rooms. Anne opened a door, closing it when she saw it was empty. She went to the next room, opened the door, and saw Jack. Anne winked at Marge and stepped into the room. Marge went to the other room and got into bed with Harry.

"What's going on?" Don said as he looked up at Sarah. He turned on the lamp so he could see better.

Snickering, Sarah slipped into bed with Don. She snuggled close, putting her arm over his chest. "We, the other women and I, decided to have some fun tonight. Is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, as long as this doesn't have anything to do with the business, Sarah."

"It has nothing to do with it. I want to have sex with you because I'm attracted to you." Sarah moved her hand down to Don's crotch and began rubbing him.

"Well in that case." Don said. He slipped his arm around Sarah, pulling her closer. "I was kidding about using sex to pay for the shop you know."

"We all know that, but its fun to think in those terms. A woman likes to know she's desirable."

Don chuckled and moved his hand down Sarah's back to her butt. "You're very desirable, Sarah. I'm honored that you want to have sex with me."

"There you go, always so humble," Sarah said as she wiggled against Don.

"Honest maybe, but I don't know about humble."

"Don, you, Marge, Anne, and Marc are the humblest people I've ever met. You do things that most of us only dream of doing. You guys didn't have to do what you did for the kids, but you did and never made any of us feel as if we weren't involved. You didn't have to buy the shop either. Ellen is one of my best friends. She was so upset about having to leave the shop. It isn't the money, she loves her job."

"Well if everything goes the way we plan, you girls will be selling sexy undies for a long time."

"Yeah, and wearing them for the men in our lives. Now if we're done talking for a few minutes, I have plans for this thing," Sarah said. She chuckled and waggled Don's penis.

"What do you plan to do with my cock?"

"First, I'm going to see if I can deep throat you. Your cock is the biggest one I've ever played with. Then I hope you'll fuck me."

"That works for me," Don said. He rolled onto his back, pulled Sarah over him, and gave her a kiss.

Sarah returned Don's kiss, pushing her tongue into his mouth. He held the back of her head with one hand and stroked her bottom with the other. She moved lower, kissing Don's chest. He pulled her back up, rolled Sarah on her back, and gave her a kiss. Massaging one of her breasts, Don smiled at her.

"I'd be happy just snuggling and touching you," Don said.

"Does that mean you don't want me to blow you or fuck you?" Sarah said.

"No, I'd love to do both. I'm saying that you don't have to if you don't want to."

Sarah chuckled and said, "You sound as if you're trying to talk me out of this. Don, I knew what I wanted when I came in here."

Don gave Sarah a kiss. He ran his hands up and down her back and then moved them to her shoulders. Sarah giggled as Don pushed her down. She kissed his chest and stomach before wrapping her hand around his penis. Slowly stroking him, she ran her tongue around his glans.

Rising up on his arms, Don watched Sarah lave his penis. She glanced up, smiled, and covered his growing member with her mouth. Kneeling between his legs, she lowered her mouth. Sarah took most of Don's penis into her mouth, moaning as it filled with blood and expanded. She swallowed several times while taking his member into her throat.

Sarah bobbed her head slowly and fondled Don's testicles. He smiled, watching her take his entire cock into her mouth and throat.

"That feels good, Sarah."

Sarah removed her mouth, looked up at Don, and smiled. "It feels good to me too. Do you want me to finish blowing you or would you rather fuck?"

"Choices, choices, choices. Let's mix it up and see what happens," Don said.

Nodding, Sarah returned her mouth to his penis. She sucked and bobbed her head for a few minutes and then moved up Don's body. He held his penis as Sarah lowered herself, impaling her vagina with his penis. Wiggling her hips, Sarah worked his member deep inside. She put her hands on Don's chest, looked into his eyes, and began moving.

"God you're big," Sarah said.

"I'm glad you're enjoying it, but I'm not that much bigger than the rest of the men," Don said.

"That may be true, but you sure fill my pussy."

Don smiled. "Remember, it's just sex. We're doing this for fun and because it feels good."

Sarah lifted her body until only an inch or so of Don's penis remained in her vagina. She lowered herself quickly and then repeated the motion. Picking up speed, Sarah bounced up and down on Don. He held her hips and began driving up into her.

Sarah began panting. Don flipped her onto her back, knelt between her legs, and started moving. He pressed her legs toward her head as he pounded in and out of her.

"Oh yeah, that's how I want it!" Sarah said. She gripped Don's arms, moaning as his body smacked against hers.

Don removed his penis from Sarah, scooted up, and straddled her body. He gripped his penis, offering it to her mouth. She lifted her head and sucked on as much of his member as she could fit into her mouth.

For the next half hour, Don moved his penis from Sarah's mouth to her vagina. He put her on her hands and knees, screwing her from behind. She came several times before Don reached his peek and shot his semen into her vagina.

"That was fun," Don said as he snuggled next to Sarah.

"That was amazing! Jack is great at making love, but no one ever fucked me like that." Sarah rolled onto her side and stroked Don's cheek. "Don, I know this was nothing more that two friends enjoying a great fuck. Please don't think I'm comparing you to my husband, because I'm not. As good as this was, it wasn't something that would ever come between my hubby and me."

"I know, Sarah. You don't have to explain. Look, we, Marc, Anne, Marge, and I all enjoy having sex with other people. We also know that's all it is."

Don and Sarah hugged each other and relaxed.

The rest of the couples engaged in a great round of recreational sex before falling asleep.


Jack woke Sally when the alarm went off. He rolled her onto her back, gave her a kiss, and said, "We have to get up, Sweetie. Nate will be here in a few minutes."

"Okay, I'm awake." Sally giggled and reached between Jack's legs. "I'm awake and horny. Do we have time?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.