Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 51

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 51 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Trent sat up. Burying his face in his hands, he wondered what happened. One moment Kim was snuggling against him and the next thing he knew, she ran from the stateroom. He reached for his underwear and started putting them on.

Kim knocked on the door before walking into the stateroom Tom and Molly shared. "I'm sorry to bother you, but I need to get a pair of shorts and a top," Kim said.

Molly sat up, holding the sheet against her naked chest. "What's wrong, Kim? You look pissed off," Molly said.

"I hate boys!" Kim replied as she pulled a pair of shorts from one of the drawers.

"What happened? Did Trent do something to you?" Tom said as he got out of bed.

"Just forget it."

"I'm not going to forget it, Kim. Tell us what happened," Tom said. He pulled Kim to the bed, sitting her down.

"Trent and I fooled around. He told me to brush my teeth before he'd kiss me after I—you know," Kim said. She blinked her eyes, sending tears down her cheek.

Tom put his arm around Kim's shoulders. Molly sat on the other side of Kim, placing her hand on Kim's leg. Kim sat with her head down and softly sobbed.

"I'm going to go talk to Trent," Tom said.

"No, please don't, Tom. I don't want you to hurt him," Kim said.

Molly got up. She slipped on her sweatpants and sweatshirt. "I'll go talk to him. Tom, take care of Kim."

Molly left and went to the stateroom to talk to Trent. She opened the door, walked in, and stood in front of him.

"What did you do to Kim? She's upset," Molly said.

"I don't know what I did, Molly. One minute we were having fun and the next thing I knew she's pissed off at me," Trent said.

"Did you tell her that you wouldn't kiss her until she brushed her teeth after she blew you?"

Trent jerked his head up. His face turned red as he blushed. "No!"

"That's what Kim said you said."

"I didn't tell her I wouldn't kiss her. I ASKED Kim if she wanted to brush her teeth, that's all," Trent said.

"Does that mean you'd have kissed her?" Molly said.

"Of course I would have kissed her." Trent took a deep breath. "I thought that Kim might think I was gay or something so I asked her if she wanted to rinse her mouth first."

"Why would you think that?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Trent said, "It was something I'd heard before. One of the girls I used to know said that if a guy kissed a girl after she blew him, he was gay."

"I think Kim misunderstood you, Trent. If you wouldn't kiss her, I can see why. My old boyfriend wouldn't kiss me if I did that to him. It made me feel like a slut," Molly said.

"What can I do?" Trent said.

"Let me go talk to Kim. Wait here," Molly said.

Trent nodded. Molly left, going back to her stateroom so she could talk to Kim. She sat next to Kim, putting her arm around her waist.

"I think you misunderstood what he said, Kim," Molly said. "Trent said he asked if you wanted to brush your teeth. He said he didn't have any problem kissing you. Trent didn't want you to think he was gay."

"Why would I think that?" Kim said. She looked up at Molly.

"I guess that a girl Trent used to know said that if a boy kissed a girl after giving him a blow job, he was gay," Molly said as she giggled.

"Oh fuck! I think I messed up. I wanted everything to be perfect with Trent. Maybe I should have listened to what he said and not reacted to what I thought he said."

"It's not like you to jump to conclusions, Kim. What's up with that?" Tom said.

Kim shrugged her shoulders.

"You should go talk to him, Kim. He feels terrible," Molly said.

Nodding, Kim said, "Thanks, I'm going to see if I can straighten this out."

Kim left the room. Molly removed her clothes, crawled over to Tom, and giggled. "Now were we?"

Tom chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Molly. "We were going to fuck."

Kim walked into the stateroom. She sat next to Trent and said, "I'm sorry, Trent. I should have asked you what you said instead of thinking I knew."

"I would have kissed you, Kim. I was worried that you'd think I was gay or something if we kissed. I'm sorry too," Trent said.

Kim smiled. "So, does that mean you don't mind kissing me after I suck you?"

Trent shook his head.

"Prove it!"

Trent smiled. He leaned closer, placing his lips against Kim's lips. They kissed for a moment, falling back onto the bed. Trent wrapped his arms around her, holding her to him. Kim put one of her hands between his legs. She rubbed him, feeling Trent's penis hardening. Kim started kissing her way down his chest, but Trent stopped her. He pulled Kim up and then rolled her onto her back.

"I want to do it to you. I don't know how, but I want to learn," Trent said.

Kim and Trent rearranged themselves on the bed. He began kissing and massaging Kim's breasts. She arched her back, pressing her breast against Trent's mouth. Kim took his hand, guiding it between her legs. He rubbed her, causing Kim to moan. Trent trailed his kisses down her stomach. She spread her legs in anticipation of what Trent was about to do.

Trent paused to gaze at Kim's sex. He stroked her thigh, moving closer to the junction. Kim smiled as she watched Trent staring at her. He glanced up, smiling at her.

"I don't know what to do next," Trent said in a heavy whisper.

"You can touch me," Kim said.

Trent moved his hand over Kim's vulva. She shifted her hips, wiggling against his hand. He leaned closer, inhaling her musty aroma. Trent kissed Kim's mons. He pressed his lips against her tuft of pubic hair and then moved lower. Extending his tongue, Trent licked between Kim's legs.

"Mmmm, that feels nice," Kim said. She reached down, running her fingers through Trent's long hair. Kim applied a little pressure to the back of his head, guiding him.

Trent continued to move his tongue against her heated vulva. Kim moaned, rocking her hips against his mouth. When his tongue found her clit, Kim said, "Oh yes, right there. That's my clit, Baby."

The more he laved her sex, the more comfortable Trent became. He slipped his hands under Kim's butt, pulling her crotch to his mouth. Kim rocked her hips and continued to moan. Trent's inexperience didn't prevent him from causing Kim to climax. She clamped his head between her thighs and pulled his hair. A moment later, Kim's legs relaxed.

"Wow, that was great," Kim said as she pulled Trent up. He hovered over her, looking down at Kim's contented expression. She pulled his face close and ran her tongue around his lips.

"Does that mean I did okay?" Trent said.

"Oh yeah!" Kim kissed him. They opened their mouths, darting their tongues together.

Kim began stroking Trent's penis. He groaned into her mouth and then pulled his head back. "I'm going to come if you keep doing that," Trent warned Kim.

"I know."

Kim gave Trent a kiss and moved down his body. Resting her head on his stomach, she covered his glans with her mouth. Trent's hips came off the bed, pushing more of his member into Kim's mouth. She rubbed his penis, moving her hand to his testicles. Kim moaned around his shaft, sending vibrations through his lower body.

Trent's legs jerked as he hunched his hips up and down. Kim sucked firmly and ran her tongue around the head of his penis. She felt Trent's body stiffen and his semen splatter against the inside of her mouth. Kim wrapped her hand around his shaft again. She stroked his penis, milking his semen into her mouth.

"Oh, Kim, that was so good," Trent said. He reached down, stroking the back of Kim's head.

Kim moaned around his softening penis and nodded. She slowly pulled her mouth off him, keeping his semen in her mouth. Kim turned around, kneeling on the bed. She opened her mouth to show Trent the pool of thick come. Kim closed her mouth and swallowed.

Trent sat up. He wrapped his arms around Kim, pulled her closer, and kissed her. He pressed his tongue against Kim's closed lips, prying them open. Kim moaned as Trent's tongue slipped into her mouth. He moved his tongue around inside Kim's mouth, stroking her tongue and teeth. Kim returned the kiss with the same heated passion. She held the back of Trent's head, keeping their mouths locked together.

Kim and Trent continued to hug each other after breaking their kiss. He rubbed her back and she ran her fingers through his hair. They caught their breath and then Kim giggled.

"Your come is tasty." Kim pulled back and looked into Trent's eyes. "I'm sorry for the way I behaved. You said one thing and I heard something else. Am I forgiven?"

"It was just a misunderstanding, Kim. Don't worry about it. I should have just kissed you without asking," Trent said.

"We'll figure it out. I guess we'll have to keep practicing, won't we?" Kim replied and then she kissed Trent. "Are you ready for something else new?"

Trent grinned, thinking that Kim meant she wanted to screw him. "Sure!" Trent rolled Kim onto her back and began kissing him.

Giggling, Kim said, "Um, I was talking about going swimming."

"Oh," Trent replied. His voice showed his disappointment.

Kim wiggled from under Trent. She stood up and grabbed his arm. Pulling him from the berth, Kim said, "Come on."

"Aren't you going to put on your suit?" Trent said.

"No, I'm going skinny dipping. You can wear your suit if you want to," Kim said.

Shrugging his shoulders, Trent said, "Oh well, I guess this is a day of firsts for me."

Hugging Trent, Kim gave him a kiss. She ran her hand down his back to his bottom, pulling him closer. "There are a lot more firsts to come, Sweetie."

Kim led Trent out of the stateroom. She rapped on Tom and Molly's door, telling them that she and Trent were going swimming. Kim held Trent's hand as they went up the steps to the salon. They walked aft and went out to the cockpit. Kim showed Trent where to find the deck chairs.

Tom and Molly came out to the cockpit. Both of them were naked. Trent glanced at Molly, blushing when she looked at him and then smiled.

"We told everyone that we were going swimming. They should be up in a few minutes," Molly said. She put her arm around Kim, smiling at her. "Did you two get things straightened out?"

"Yeah, it was my fault," Kim admitted.

"It wasn't anyone's fault, Kim. As I said, it was a silly misunderstanding," Trent said.

"What was?" Jenny said as she and Brad came out of the cabin with Kathy and Eddie.

A moment later, Sally and Jack walked out. Trent couldn't get over how at ease everyone seemed with being naked. Kim stood next to Trent, hugging his arm.

"I didn't listen to something Trent said and got pissed off. Everything is fine now," Kim said.

"It wasn't entirely Kim's fault. I shouldn't have said what I said," Trent told the group.

"Is someone going to tell us what the hell you're talking about?" Sally said.

"I gave Trent a blow job. When we finished, he asked if I wanted to brush my teeth so I wouldn't think he was gay or something. I took it as he wouldn't kiss me unless I brushed my teeth first. As I said, it was a misunderstanding. We're cool," Kim said.

"Jeez, don't you guys have any secrets?" Trent said as he blushed.

"No we don't, Trent. All of us are more like a family than just good friends. We share everything. We've learned that we shouldn't do anything we're ashamed of doing or saying. So, if you're going to be part of our team, you have to become part of the family too.

"Kim, you know better than to jump to conclusions. You know that the only way to resolve problems is to address them head on. That goes for all of us. We spend too much time together in close quarters to let things get out of hand," Jack said. He smiled and winked at his sister.

"I know, Jack. I also know I was wrong and I won't let it happen again," Kim said.

Trent didn't know what to think about what Jack said. More than anything, he wanted to become a part of the group. Although he'd only met the teens two days ago, he felt closer to them than he ever did with the kids he hung around with in Iowa.

"I do want to be a part of the group and if you want me, part of the team. My dad always told me that things were seldom one person's fault. I feel I was just as wrong as Kim was," Trent said.

"It doesn't matter. What's done is done. Now, why don't you two kiss and make up?" Kathy said with a giggle.

"We did," Trent said.

"Yeah, but I think we need to do it again," Kim said. She giggled and gave Trent a kiss.

"Let's go for a swim," Brad said. "I want to get in more fishing before the end of the day."

Tom opened the transom door. The group filed out, standing on the swim platform and then jumping into the warm water. Kim held Trent's hand as they went feet first into the water. The teens swam toward shore so they could stand up. They splashed each other and goofed around.

"This is the first time I've swum in saltwater," Trent said. "I like it."

Molly shocked Trent when she gave him a hug. "I'll bet you like swimming with a bunch of naked girls too!"

Blushing, Trent nodded. Sally came over and wrapped her arms around Trent from behind. "Hey, don't hog the new kid," Sally said.

Kathy, Jenny and Kim gathered around Trent. The five girls giggled and vied for position so they could hug him. The other boys laughed as Trent squirmed in the girls' arms.

"Do you think we should help him?" Eddie said.

"Naw, he looks like he's doing okay," Brad said.

"Is this better than the things you used to do in Iowa?" Tom said.

"You're kidding, right? I never did anything like this in Iowa or anywhere else," Trent said.

The girls moved away from Trent. Kim put her hand on his crotch, giggling when she felt his erection. She took a deep breath, submerged, and took his member into her mouth. Kim sucked Trent for a moment and came up. Trent stood in shock as Kim kissed him on the mouth.

"Yum!" Kim said with a giggle.

Trent looked at the rest of the group. They laughed and shook their heads.

The group swam for a little longer and then moved to the stern of the boat. They climbed out of the water, standing in the cockpit. Brad pulled the freshwater wash-down hose out and began spraying the saltwater off everyone's body. Jack took the hose and rinsed Brad.

"You should put on sunscreen so you don't burn," Kathy told Trent.

"That's probably a good idea. Do you have any?" Trent replied.

Kathy nodded. She went to the mezzanine and pulled a bottle of sunscreen from a small locker. Kathy poured some of the lotion in her hand and began applying it to Trent's back. He took the bottle so he could do his front.

The teens sat around the cockpit letting the sun dry them. Trent stood behind Kim's chair, gently massaging her shoulders.

"Can you tell me something about the club tournaments?" Trent said to no one special.

"We'll be fishing for dolphin and wahoo this time. We get to weigh in five fish and the team with the heaviest weight wins the tournament," Eddie said.

"When we fish for billfish, we tag them and let them go. Each boat has an observer that makes sure the catch, tag, and release is legal," Jenny said.

"Back in Iowa there was a sportsman club in our town. Every year they held a deer hunt. At the end of the hunt, the club donated all the meat to a homeless shelter. The paper ran a spread every year," Trent said.

"That's a great idea. We should see about doing that with our club," Kathy said.

"I agree. I think most of the teams would donate their fish once in a while," Jenny said. "I'll bring it up at a board meeting."

"Are wahoo and dolphin good to eat?" Trent asked.

"They're delicious! Yoshi is going to fix the fish we catch today for dinner tonight. We're having a barbeque," Sally said.

"I'd like to have a few prints of the pictures to send to Iowa if I can. The guys I hung around with won't believe it," Trent said.

"I think we should get going and try to catch a few more," Brad said.

Everyone agreed with Brad. They put the chairs away and went below to dress. Kim and Trent went to the stateroom together after Kim grabbed a bikini from Tom and Molly's room.

"I'm going to have to move my stuff into this room," Kim said as she slipped on the bottoms of her micro bikini. She gave Trent a hug and a kiss. "You should keep a few things on the boat too."

"Does that mean you guys are going to let me fish with you?" Trent said.

"You can if you want to, Trent. I'd like it if you did. I'd like it a lot," Kim said.

"That's great!" Trent said. He hugged Kim and chuckled.

Trent and Kim finished putting on their suits. They went up to the salon and took sodas from the refrigerator. The rest of the group came up and they got underway. Eddie and Jack took the helm. Kim and Trent helped Brad and Jenny get the rods down from the rocket launchers. They placed them in the rod holders on the gunwale.

Jack motored out into deep water. Eddie stood watch, looking for birds or floating debris. Brad decided to go up to the tuna tower for a better vantage point. He asked if anyone wanted to join him.

"Can I go up with you?" Trent said.

"Sure, I'll show you the controls we have up there," Brad replied.

Brad and Trent scaled the ladder to the tuna tower. Brad took out a pair of binoculars and handed them to Trent. Before Trent began scanning the water, Brad explained the controls and electronics.

"This boat must be worth a fortune," Trent said.

"I don't know what it cost to build her, but I know it wasn't cheap. Mr. Graham and Mr. Lewis sure shocked the hell out of us when they told us it belonged to the team," Brad said.

"What are my chances of becoming a member of the team, Brad? I like fishing and being with you guys."

"As far as I'm concerned, you're already a member. No one has said anything to the contrary. Do you think your mom will let you go to the tournaments with us?"

"I'm going to ask her. If she says no, I'll beg," Trent said with a chuckle.

"We'll all ask your mom. I think our parents will convince her to let you go as long as you don't fuck up. We all know that if we get into trouble, we'll lose our fishing privileges. That's what keeps us so close. We all know that one of us can mess it up for everyone," Brad said.

"This is a lot better than hanging around with a bunch of guys and smoking cigarettes. We used to meet in my garage. My friends, if you can call them that, would hang around drinking and talking about the things we wanted to do. We never did anything we talked about," Trent said.

"You said you didn't have any real friends. Never?"

"I used to have a good friend. His dad and my dad worked together. Angelo used to come over and work on the car with us. We did a lot together. After Dad died, we went our separate ways. I changed and he didn't want anything to do with me. I realize that my anger caused it, that and the way I acted.

"I don't know why I turned my back on Angelo. I guess it was because it reminded me of all the good times I had with my dad."

"You should call him and let him know, Trent. It's hard losing a friend," Brad said.

"I don't know if he'd even talk to me. I said some very nasty things to him," Trent said.

"It never hurts to try. What's the worst thing that can happen? He can tell you off and never talk to you again. I'll bet that it still bothers you and that you'd feel better if you tried. Saying you're sorry isn't that hard if you mean it," Brad said.

Trent nodded. Placing the binoculars to his eyes, he looked out over the water. He thought about what Brad said and realized his new friend was right. Trent decided to call his friend and see what happens.

Pointing, Trent said, "There's a flock of birds over there."

Brad looked out, taking the binoculars from Trent when he offered them. Looking out over the water, Brad saw the birds Trent spotted.

"Hey, we have birds at eleven o'clock. They're about four miles from us," Brad said into the intercom.

"Great, take the boat," Jack replied.

"You take the wheel, Trent. Start heading toward the birds. When we're about a mile from the flock, slow down so the others can get the rods ready." Brad move aside so Trent could take the wheel.

"It's amazing how far you can see from up here," Trent said.

"You should be up here when we're in rough seas. It's a hell of a ride," Brad said. "By the way, how are you feeling?"

"I feel great. I was worried about getting seasick, but I haven't. Good thing, huh?" Trent said and then he laughed.

"That's for sure. Getting sick out here would suck. I haven't gotten seasick yet, but I've heard that if it gets too rough anyone can get sick."

Trent headed toward the diving birds. Brad told him to slow the boat when they were close to the flock. Pulling back on the throttles, Trent slowed the boat to ten knots. Brad took over, standing with his back to the wheel.

"When we're fishing, we stand this way so we can watch behind the boat and see what's going on in the cockpit," Brad said. "You can go down and fish if you want to."

"You wouldn't mind?"

"No, you can go. Send someone else up to watch with me."

"Who should I send up?" Trent said.

"It doesn't matter. Just tell them and one of them will come up," Brad replied.

Trent went down to the cockpit. He told the group that Brad wanted someone to go up to the tuna tower. Kathy said she'd go up to watch with her brother.

Kim gave Trent one of the teaser rods. He let out the hook-less lure. Kim told him when to set the reel and put the rod in a holder. Sally and Jack worked on the port side of the boat while Kim and Trent set up the starboard side. Eddie and Jenny helped them while Molly and Tom helped Jack and Sally. A few moments later, the teasers were set.

Kathy stood next to Brad on the tuna tower. She watched the water, hoping to see a fish rise. Brad used one hand to steer the boat and put his other hand on his sister's back.

"Did you ever think we'd end up fishing like this, Kathy?" Brad said.

"No, but I'm glad we did. I can't think of anything I'd rather do."

Chuckling, Brad moved his hand to Kathy's bottom. "Isn't there anything else you like as much?'

Kathy pushed back against Brad's hand. She looked up into his eyes and smiled. "You know I love sex more than fishing. Well, maybe as much as fishing. We haven't done anything together in a while. I was beginning to think you don't like me anymore," Kathy said.

Brad gave her butt a squeeze. "Oh I still love you, Sis. I thought you wanted to stick with Eddie. I didn't want to upset you."

"How many times are we going to go through this? Didn't we all decide that we could fool around with anyone we wanted to? I know that Eddie and Jenny still get together once in a while," Kathy said.

"I know, she tells me when they do. I miss the things we did together."

Giggling, Kathy put her hand on Brad's crotch. She gave his penis a firm squeeze and said, "I miss it too, Brad."

Brad rubbed Kathy's bottom while she fondled him. She saw a shadow in the water, removed her hand and grabbed the microphone to the intercom. "There's a fish following the starboard teaser," Kathy said into the microphone.

Kathy and Brad watched Eddie grab one of the baited rods and place the bait into the water. He listened to Kathy as she told him what to do. When the fish took the bait, Eddie set the hook. Tom and Molly started clearing the teasers while Eddie fought the fish.

"Hey, Trent, take this rod. I think we have a dolphin hooked," Eddie said.

Trent took the rod from Eddie. He began fighting the fish, listening to Eddie's instructions. Fifteen minutes later, Jack gaffed the fish. Trent watched as Jack removed the hook from the fish. He placed the rod in a holder and stooped down to watch Jack.

"This is a nice fish," Jack said as he put it into the hold. "Good job fighting it."

"Can we take a picture before we put the fish away?" Trent asked.

"Hey, Tom, get my digital camera and take a picture of Trent and his fish," Jack said.

Jack pulled the two fish from the hold, handing them to Trent. Tom went to get the camera. Kim stood near Trent, asking him if she could be in the picture too.

"That would be great, Kim. The guys wouldn't believe I went fishing with a girl," Trent said with a chuckle.

Kim giggled and called the rest of the girls over to join in the picture. Kathy came down from the tuna tower to join her friends. She asked Brad if she should send someone else up, but he said he could handle it. Tom set up the shot with the girls standing on both sides of Trent. As he took the shots, the girls posed.

"How one like this?" Kim said. She removed her top and pressed herself against Trent to hide her breasts.

Laughing, the rest of the girls removed their tops too. They all moved close to Trent, making sure that they concealed their breasts from the camera. Tom took several shots. Kim moved away, standing topless next to Trent. Sally giggled and did the same thing. Molly, Kathy, and Jenny also moved, exposing their breasts to the camera. Laughing, Tom took a few more pictures.

"The guys would shit if I showed them one of those shots," Trent said as he put the two dolphin fish into the hold.

"Send it to them," Kim said.

"You wouldn't mind?" Trent said.

Giggling, Kim shook her head.

"You can send one with me topless too if you want to," Molly said.

The rest of the girls told Trent they didn't mind if he sent the picture either. Trent shook his head and said, "Are you guys sure?"

Kim gave Trent a hug, pressing her bare chest against him. "You don't have to if you think we're too ugly," Kim said with a giggle.

"Are you kidding? You're beautiful, all of you are," Trent said.

"Hey, are we going to fish or what?" Eddie said.

"I'm ready to fish again," Trent said. He began setting one of the teasers, asking Eddie if he was doing it right.

"You're doing fine, Trent. Just make sure you keep your thumb on the reel so it doesn't over-run. If the reel gets going too fast, it will backlash," Eddie said.

The girls decided to remain topless while they stood in the cockpit watching the boys reset the lines. When the next fish came into view, Molly grabbed one of the pitch rods and let the bait out. Jenny ran the teaser, helping Molly draw the fish to the bait.

"It looks like the girls are taking this one," Jack said. He and the rest of the boys stepped out of the way so the girls could clear the teasers.

"It's amazing that everyone seems to know who is going to do what," Trent said.

"That's what happens when you work as a team without egos getting in the way. All of us are willing to do whatever it takes to win. There aren't any star players on our team," Eddie said.

Trent nodded. "Back in Iowa, I became a real jerk after Dad died. When the guys came over, I tried to boss them around. I guess they put up with me because it gave them a place to hang out."

"That won't cut it with us," Tom said.

"Yeah, I can see that. I'm glad you guys invited me to go fishing with you. If I learn how to do it, do you think I can fish in the tournaments?"

"Yes, Trent, you're welcome to fish with the team and become a part of it as long as you don't get cocky. Like Eddie said, we're a team. Everyone is willing to do anything that we need to do. We fish together and we work together. Taking care of this boat is a lot work. We wash it down and clean it every time we take her out," Jack said.

"I don't mind working with you guys. I'd like to learn about the engine room so I can help there too. I'm a good mechanic," Trent said.

The girls started cheering. The boys watched as Jenny gaffed the wahoo that Molly caught. After removing the hook and stowing the fish, the girls reset the lines.

Sally caught the next fish. She fought and landed a nice dolphin. Jack gave her a hug, telling Sally how well she did.

"We should wrap it up for the day," Kathy said. "We're supposed to have a barbeque this evening and Yoshi will need the fish."

The teens went to work stowing the tackle. Eddie went to the bridge and headed the boat home. Kim put her arm around Trent, leaning against the gunwale with him. Tom and Molly came over to join the couple.

"Well, how do you like deep-sea fishing?" Tom said.

"It's a blast! I love it," Trent said.

"Yeah, so do I." Tom chuckled as he moved one of his hands over Molly's breast. "The scenery isn't bad either, is it?"

Trent blushed. Kim giggled and looked up at him. "Well, aren't you going to answer Tom?"

"Um, yeah, the scenery is great," Trent said as he continued to blush.

"Good answer," Molly said and then she giggled.

The girls put their tops on as Eddie entered the inlet. They went into the cabin to begin cleaning. Eddie pulled up to the seawall, stopping the boat. Tom showed Trent how to secure the boat to the pilings.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.