Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 50

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 50 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Trent and Kim leaned into each other. Their lips met awkwardly, as they cocked their heads. Kim detected Trent's inexperience, but it didn't deter her. Kissing closed mouth, the two teens began moving their heads. A moment later, Trent pulled back.

"I haven't done much kissing," Trent confessed.

Grinning, Kim giggled. "We'll have to practice."

Trent returned Kim's grin as he nodded his head. He put his car in gear, backing out of the parking space. Kim sat sideways in the seat, watching Trent shift gears. He seemed distant to her.

"Are you okay?" Kim said.

"Yeah, I'm fine, Kim."

"You look like something's bothering you. Didn't you like kissing me?" Kim said.

"It was the best kiss I've ever had. Like I said, I haven't done it much."

"You said you used to have a girlfriend. Didn't you kiss her?"

"Yeah, we kissed a few times. I went out with her because my best friend asked me to double with him and his girlfriend. We went out for a couple months. When my dad became sick, I spent most of my time with him. After Dad passed away, we started dating again.

"I guess I wasn't much fun. I was so sad and couldn't think of anything except Dad. We went out a few more times and then she told me she wanted to break up. I spent all of my time finishing my car after that," Trent said.

"Well, if she couldn't understand, you probably didn't need her anyway," Kim said. "Do you still think about her? Is that what's bothering you, Trent?"

Trent shook his head. "I've had a great time today, Kim. You guys have treated me so nice. I guess I'm wondering what's going to happen now. I mean, all of you are rich and I'm just a kid from Iowa. I don't think I fit in."

Kim told Trent where to turn as he drove toward the house. She started to giggle and put her hand on top of the hand Trent rested on top of the shifter.

"You're funny," Kim said. "Just a little over a year ago, my family lived in a small house in the suburbs of Detroit. Dad won the lottery and things changed, but I haven't—none of us have. My parents have money, but that doesn't mean that we're spoiled brats or anything.

"Trent, you can fit in if you want to. We don't smoke, do drugs, or get into trouble. We fish, boat, and have fun. I'm not telling you to be something you're not, but I think that if you hang around with us, you'll find you're no different from the rest of us."

"I smoke," Trent said.

"That's up to you. Me, I don't like the taste or the smell of it. So, if you want to kiss me, you're going to have to brush your teeth after you have one of those stinky things."

"Maybe I should try to quit," Trent said with a grin. Kim giggled.

Trent stopped at a red light. Kim stretched over and kissed Trent. They continued to kiss until the car behind them honked the horn. Laughing, Trent took off.

Jack, Tom, and the rest of the teens waited for Kim and Trent to arrive. They sat by the pool, talking about the yacht moored against the seawall. Molly waved at Erin, watching her cousin and Frank washing the yacht.

"Hey, what did you two do, stop somewhere?" Jenny said when Kim and Trent joined the rest of the group.

"Yeah, we checked into a motel," Kim said. She giggled and stuck out her tongue.

"No we didn't!" Trent said as he stood next to Kim and blushed.

"Don't mind them, Trent. You'll get used to the teasing," Kim said.

"Hey, Trent, would you like to check out the fishing boat?" Brad said.

"Sure, I think I saw it already. Is it the boat on the trailer by the garage?" Trent replied.

"That's one of our boats. Lucky Lady is the first boat our parents bought," Kim said.

"It's all of ours," Jack said correcting his sister. "We might use that one for inshore fishing. Come with us, we'll show you the boat we're taking out tomorrow."

The teens walked down to the seawall. Walking along the seawall, Kim pointed. "That's Lady Guinevere. She's the fishing team's boat. We'll take her out tomorrow morning."

Kim took Trent's hand. The teens climbed aboard, gathering in the cockpit. They started talking, telling Trent about the boat.

"Let's go below and I'll show you the engine room," Tom said to Trent.

"I can't get over how big the engines are. They must burn a bunch of fuel," Trent said. He leaned over, looking at one of the four turbochargers.

Eddie came into the engine room. He and Tom showed Trent all of the equipment, explaining each item.

"Who takes care of the engines and other things in the engine room?" Trent asked.

"We do. If we need anything major, we can take the boat to my dad's boatyard so the mechanics can take care of it. We take care of changing the oil and things like that," Eddie said.

"I'd like to learn more about diesel engines," Trent said.

"If you decide you like fishing with us, you'll have your chance," Tom said.

Trent, Tom, and Eddie went back up to the cockpit. They showed Trent the pilothouse and sundeck. Kim and the girls took Trent down to the staterooms. They showed him each of the rooms and the heads. As they gave Trent the tour, the girls taught him the proper names for the things they showed him.

"Want to check out the tackle?" Kathy said. "You have to learn about that too."

Trent, feeling overwhelmed by all of the new information, as well as the friendliness of the teens nodded. He followed the girls up to the salon and out to the cockpit. For the next half hour, the teens showed Trent the different rods, reels, tackle, and other things they'd use while fishing.

Eddie sat Trent in the fighting chair. Giving him a rod, Eddie showed Trent how to fight a fish. After a stint in the chair, Brad helped Trent into one of the harnesses.

"There sure is a lot to know, isn't there?" Trent said while Brad showed him how to use his legs to apply pressure on a fish.

"Yeah, but like anything else, the more you do it the better you get. If you like it, and start fishing with us, it'll become second nature," Brad said.

Trent helped put the rods and reels away. They stood in the cockpit, telling him what to expect the following day. Trent asked questions and someone in the group answered them for him.

Kim stood next to Trent, both of them leaning against the gunwale. Tom told Molly to get everyone sodas and Jack told Sally to help her. Trent glanced at Kim. She smiled and said, "It's a long story."

Frank and Erin walked over to the boat. Frank said hi, asking for permission to come aboard. Molly saw her cousin and Frank. She went back to the galley to get two more sodas.

"You guys did great today," Jack said to Frank and Erin. "I'm glad you two got the jobs."

"So are we. Frank and I love it, don't we, Baby?" Erin said.

"You bet we do. Jeri said that Erin and I could stay in the crew's quarters. We're going to," Frank said.

"April told us we have our first paying charter too. We're taking Mr. Stone and some of the people from his law firm down to the Bahamas. We're going to be out for a week," Erin said.

"How's Cindy doing? I haven't talked to her in a long time," Eddie said.

"Cindy is good. She and Kevin are still fighting all the time, but if you ask me, they do it so they can make up," Erin said.

"Cindy and Kevin are going together. Cindy's mom is going to marry Erin's dad. Eddie used to date Cindy," Kim said to Trent, keeping her voice low.

Trent nodded. He put his arm behind Kim, lightly touching her back. Kim grinned as she slid closer to him.

"Did you guys get to meet Trent? He's going fishing with us tomorrow. Trent and his mom just moved down here from Iowa. Sid, the man that owns the tackle shop we use, is Trent's granddad," Kim said.

Frank moved toward Trent. He extended his hand, shaking Trent's hand. "I just moved down here too. My mom and I used to live in Ohio," Frank said.

"That's cool. So, you and Erin work for Kim and the rest of them?" Trent said.

"They work for April and Jeri. April and Jeri run Tomiko," Kim said. "They're our friends."

"I thought that you, Jack, Tom, and Sally owned the boat," Trent said to Kim.

"We do, but we hired Jeri and April to run it for us. We don't know enough about it to do it ourselves. Not yet," Sally said.

Trent looked at Sally and then at Kim. Jenny laughed and said, "You'll get used to it, Trent. We're always answering questions for each other. We're a team."

"I think it's wild that my mom knows your mom, Molly," Trent said.

"No kidding. It's a small world, isn't it?" Molly replied. Trent nodded and smiled at Molly.

"If you get here early enough tomorrow, you'll get to sample Mom's baking. She works for Kim and Sally's parents," Molly said. Trent furrowed his brow. "Mom takes care of their house."

"My mom works in the tackle shop with my grandpa," Trent said. "Um, I think I'm going to take a walk. I'll be back in a few minutes."

"Going to have a smoke?" Kim said. Trent nodded and Kim made a face.

"I can wait until later. I don't have to go right now."

"I used to smoke too. When I started hanging around with these guys, I quit," Molly said.

"Does anyone smoke?" Trent said.

The group shook their heads and told Trent that none of them smoked. "We don't allow smoking inside the boat. You can do it outside though," Brad said.

As much as he wanted to have a cigarette, Trent felt uncomfortable smoking around the other teens. "Back in Iowa, almost all of the guys I hung around with smoked. I don't know why I started."

"You probably smoked to be like your friends," Kim said.

Nodding, Trent said, "I started after Dad died. He would have been upset if he knew I smoked."

Kim slipped her arm around Trent's waist. She bumped her hip against his and giggled. "Remember what I told you."

"What did you tell him, Kim?" Kathy asked.

"I told him I didn't like the taste of cigarettes and that I wouldn't kiss him after he smoked unless he brushed his teeth."

Trent blushed. The girls giggled.

"I think that would be a good reason to quit," Brad said. "I've never smoked, but kissing has to be much better."

"Is Trent a good kisser?" Jenny said.

Kim giggled. She turned to Trent, stretched up, and kissed him. Trent stood frozen as Kim moved her mouth against his. Breaking the kiss, Kim said, "Yup, he's good at it."

Trent blushed. His face turned so red that he could feel the heat. The rest of the teens chuckled. Kim stood next to Trent with her arm around his waist.

"You have to forgive my sister, she's shy," Jack said. Everyone laughed at that.

"Trent, if you hang around with us, you'll find out that none of us are very shy. We like to have fun. Oh, and don't take the teasing seriously," Eddie said.

"This is much different from what I'm used to. Back home, I hung around with a bunch of guys. Some of them had girlfriends, but they weren't like you guys are. If someone said something about another guy's girlfriend, there would be an argument or a fight," Trent said. "It wasn't mean things. They'd go at it if someone said another guy's girl was cute."

"That crap won't fly with us. None of us gets jealous or mad about something someone says. We don't get nasty either. We're friends and friends don't get pissed off over silly things like that," Tom said.

"I used to date a possessive jerk. If another boy even looked at me, he wanted to start a fight. It sucked big time!" Molly said. "Tom doesn't get pissed off if one of the guys says I have a nice butt."

"That's because you do have a nice, butt, Molly," Eddie said.

Tom laughed and said, "Yeah, you have a nice ass and great boobs too."

"Hey, what's wrong with our butts and boobs?" Kathy said.

"Nothing, all of you have great bodies," Brad said.

Trent shook his head. Kim giggled, and pulled him against her side. The group laughed and continued to tease each other.

"We better get back to the yacht. We'll see you guys later," Frank said.

"Do you and Erin want to go fishing tomorrow?" Jenny said.

"Thanks, but we have to work tomorrow. April said that she wanted to change a few things. We learned a lot about where we keep things and how it would be better," Erin said. "We'll go another time."

Frank and Erin said goodbye to everyone and left. The rest of the group decided to go up to the house. As they walked, Kim held Trent's hand. She slowed, letting everyone walk ahead of her and Trent.

"I hope we didn't shock you too much," Kim said. She stopped walking, turned to Trent, and looked up into his eyes.

Chuckling, Trent said, "Um, no, not too much. You guys are very different from my old friends."

"Good different or bad different?"

"I guess it's good. All of you seem to say what's on your minds. I'm not used to that. My old friends used to badmouth each other behind each other's backs. It was stupid," Trent said.

"We don't say things we wouldn't say to each other's faces. I can tell anyone if something they do upsets me. We talk and work it out rather than harboring grudges or things like that. When we fish, we're together for a long time in close quarters. There's no room for petty crap," Kim said.

Kim and Trent began walking again. "It shocked me when you said you wanted to kiss me," Trent said.

"Why?" Trent shrugged his shoulders. "Didn't you want to?"

"Yes, but I guess I expected that we'd go out a few times and stuff like that first," Trent said.

Kim giggled. "I know, but why? I mean, we could go out, get something to eat, and go to a movie. We could park and make out. After a few dates, you might try to feel me up. I might let you. You spend a bunch of money trying to impress me and get me to do things with you.

"Trent, I'm not a slut, but I do know what I want and what I like. You may not know it, but girls want to do things just as much as boys do. I guess some girls make boys jump through hoops, but I think that's wrong. What's the sense in spending all that time and money only to find out that you're not compatible with a girl?

"I'm not talking about sex either. To me, sex isn't a bargaining chip. I would never lead a boy on, making him think that if he does nice things for me that I'll fool around with him. As far as I'm concerned, girls that do that are the real sluts. I know I keep telling you that we're different, but that's because we are.

"The last thing any of us wants is for you to feel uncomfortable around us. You have to feel as if you fit in and we have to feel the same about you. We get there by talking and doing things together. I think it's easy to see that we're very close friends."

"I don't know what to say. I'm having the best time I've had since my dad died. For once, I've been able to have fun without becoming sad about Dad. He was my best friend, Kim. When he died, I felt as if I'd lost everything."

Trent looked away, blinking the tears from his eyes. Kim noticed. She wrapped her arms around Trent's waist, resting her head on his shoulder. Kim rubbed his back, letting him compose himself again. Trent relaxed and hugged Kim. Neither of them said a word for several minutes.

"Dad and I used to spend hours out in the garage working on my car. Almost every day, he came home from work and we ate dinner. As long as I'd completed my homework, we'd go out and work on the car for a few hours. He taught me so many things about cars and about life.

"When he died, I felt so angry that I couldn't see straight. I turned into an asshole. Mom tried to help, but she couldn't. I started hanging around with a few guys that smoked and drank. For almost a year, I acted up and caused Mom a lot of grief. I've finally came to grips with Dad's death. I brought my grades back up and stopped getting into trouble. Then we moved down here because Mom lost her job.

"I thought it would be hard to meet people and find friends. My grandpa asked me to go to the fishing club meeting. He didn't tell me too much about it, but said he knew some people that might take me fishing. That's when I met you guys. Since then, my life has been a whirlwind. I've been out on a yacht, met you, and now I'm going fishing.

"You can see why I'm feeling overwhelmed, can't you?" Trent said.

Kim looked up and nodded. She stared into Trent's eyes, smiling back when he smiled at her. Kim moved one of her hands to the back of Trent's head. She pulled his mouth to hers, kissing him. Trent returned the tender kiss. Kim opened her mouth, swiping his lips with her tongue. He stiffened for a moment, and then Trent relaxed and opened his mouth. He let out a moan when Kim flicked her tongue around the inside of his mouth.

Trent grinned at Kim when they broke their kiss. "That's the first time I've done that. A French kiss that is."

Kim giggled as she thought about all of the firsts she hoped to show Trent.

"I like it when you kiss me," Trent said.

"Well, that's going to have to change." Kim giggled and gave Trent a peck on his chin. "You're going to have to start kissing me!"

"I don't want to make you mad."

"Sweetie, the only way you're going to make me mad is by not doing what you want to do. If we're going to be together, you have to learn to go for what you want. I can say no if you do something I don't want you to do. You can say no too. All I ask is that you stop if I do say no. I promise that I will stop if you want me to," Kim said.

"I've never met anyone like you, Kim. You're so sure of yourself," Trent said.

"Yup, that's me! You're going to find out that all of us are like that. You'll get used to it."

Trent smiled. He pulled Kim's mouth his, kissing her. "I'm already used to that," Trent said as he pulled his head back.

"Mmmm, me too!"

Kim and Trent continued to hold each other. They shared a few more kisses before heading toward the house. Kim and Trent kept their arms around one another as they walked across the yard.

Sitting on the patio with the other parents, Jodie watched her son and Kim. Laura put her hand on Jodie's arm and said, "It looks like Trent has made at least one friend."

"I didn't think my son would work that fast," Jodie said.

Laughing, Marge glanced at Kim and Trent before looking at Jodie. "Hun, if I were to bet, I'd give odds that Kim is the one that's making the moves on Trent. When that girl sets her sights on something, she can be relentless."

"I'm sure you're right, Marge. Trent has always been shy."

"He'll get over that, Jodie. These kids have a way of pulling someone out of their shell. I know that they did it for Molly," Laura said.

"Hi, Mom. You should see the fishing boat. It's great," Trent said when he and Kim reached the patio.

"That's nice. What time are you kids going out in the morning?" Jodie said.

"We get up at around six. I think we plan to leave at seven or so," Kim said.

"In that case, we should think about heading home so you can get a good night's sleep. Are you going to be able to get up that early?" Jodie asked Trent.

"I'll be up, Mom. I have to get the reels from grandpa before I head over here," Trent said.

"Where is everyone?" Kim asked.

"They went to the guesthouse," Marge said.

Kim and Trent excused themselves. They went through the main house and out the back door.

"Jack, Tom, Sally, and I stay in the guesthouse," Kim said.

"Why don't you stay in the big house?" Trent said.

"We decided that it would be fun to have our own place," Kim replied.

Kim led Trent into the guesthouse. The rest of the teens sat in the living room, talking about where they planned to go the next morning. Kim pointed at a chair and Trent sat down. She sat on his lap.

"What should I bring to wear tomorrow?" Trent said when there was a lull in the conversation.

"We usually wear sweats in the morning because it's cool. Later, when it gets warm, we wear shorts and tee shirts," Brad said. He chuckled, adding, "If we're lucky, and it's hot, the girls wear their bikinis."

"Yeah, and then the boys can't keep their hands to themselves," Jenny said.

"Who wants them to?" Sally said with a giggle.

The teens sat around talking for a half hour. Jodie came in to tell Trent it was time to leave. She left and Kim got off Trent's lap. She held his hand as she walked outside.

"I'll see you in the morning, Trent. I've had a great day today," Kim said.

"Kim, I can't begin to tell you how much fun I've had today. I can't wait until tomorrow morning so I can see you again and go fishing," Trent said.

Trent hugged Kim to his chest. He gave her a kiss, as they ran their hands over each other's backs. Jodie came out of the main house, paused, and watched her son and Kim for a moment. When she cleared her throat, Trent removed his arms from around Kim's body. She hung on, kissing him once more before letting go.

Trent and Jodie got into Trent's car. He rolled down his window, leaning his head out so he could give Kim a quick kiss. Trent pulled down his sun visor, grabbed the half pack of cigarettes that fell, and handed them to Kim.

"Will you throw these in the trash for me please?" Trent said. He crushed the pack in his fist before handing it to Kim.

Kim took the cigarettes from Trent. She smiled, gave him another kiss, and said, "You better believe it! When you get here tomorrow morning, just come in the house. We should be up. Do you drink coffee?"

"Yeah, I like it black," Trent said.

"I'll make sure we have a pot ready for you. Bye, see you in the morning," Kim said. She straightened up, stepping back from the car.

Trent nodded. He started the car, let it warm up for a moment, and drove off. Kim took the cigarettes to the trash, tossing them into the can. She went back into the guesthouse, told the others goodnight, and went to her room.

"I take it you enjoyed yourself today," Jodie said as Trent drove.

"Mom, I had a blast! Thanks for letting me go," Trent replied. "Did you have a good time too?"

"Yes, I had a wonderful day. It was so nice seeing Ms. Durham again. Everyone was very nice. Not at all what I expected."

"I know what you mean, Mom. They're very nice, aren't they?"

"Yes. I think you found one of them especially nice," Jodie said with a chuckle. When Trent blushed, she laughed.

"I like Kim a lot. She's so different from any of the other girls I knew back home."

"I'm sure she, as well as the other kids, are much different from what you're used to. I know the parents are."

"Maybe you'll get to know them better and have friends down here too, Mom."

"I'm think that would be very nice. I like them and would like to become friends with them. They told me that I'm welcome to come over anytime I want to. In fact, if you don't mind, I'm going to be there when you get back from your fishing trip. Mr. Graham invited me for a barbeque."

"Why would I mind?" Trent said as he glanced at his mom.

"I don't know. I guess I felt that you might not what your mom around when you're with your friends." Jodie chuckled. "Most kids don't want their parents hanging around."

"Mom, I don't think my new friends fall into the 'most friends' category. They're very different from my old friends."

"Is that how you feel about them—friends?" Jodie said.

"They treated me as if we'd known each other for a long time, Mom. Yeah, I think of them as friends. Mom, could we stop at Walmart so I can pick up a few things? I need shorts and sweatpants for tomorrow. I don't have shorts."

"Yes, we can stop for a few minutes, Trent." Jodie smiled to herself. In the past, her son had always said that shorts were for sissies. She knew that Trent had just met the other teens, but she felt that he was on his way to a new beginning. It was all she could to contain her joy when he gave Kim his cigarettes and told her to throw them away.

Jodie helped Trent pick out several pairs of cargo shorts, new tee shirts, and a pair of swim trunks. He selected two pairs of sweatpants, two sweatshirts, and a new windbreaker jacket. She also bought Trent a few pairs of khaki slacks and a duffel bag.

When they arrived at home, Jodie washed Trent's new clothing. Trent talked to his grandfather, telling Sid about his day. Sid told Trent that the reels were ready for him to take the next morning. An hour later, Trent went to bed.

Trent tossed and turned as he thought about his day. He stroked himself, revisiting the kisses he'd shared with Kim, but stopped to think about the things that she'd told him about dating and their new relationship. Trent wasn't completely sure of what she meant when Kim talked about dating. He didn't know if she didn't want to date, or if she felt it wasn't necessarily part of growing closer. It took a while, but Trent finally fell asleep.

"Dad, how much do you know about these people?" Jodie said as she sat with Sid in the living room.

"Not too much, Jodie. I met Mr. Graham and Mr. Lewis once. They came into the shop to establish an account for the kids. Whenever the kids come in, they're very polite. I knew Eddie, Jenny, Brad, and Kathy, but I haven't known the others very long. Is there a problem?"

"No, I don't think so. All of the women are very nice. They're frank, but nice. They seem to have a very different view of life from most people I know. By the way, I ran into Laura Durham. Do you remember her?" Sid shrugged his shoulders. "We were friends in high school. She had a baby when she was sixteen.

"Anyway, it turns out that her daughter, Molly, is going with Tom Lewis. Molly is part of the fishing team."

"It's good that you're meeting some of your old friends," Sid said.

"Yeah, it was great seeing her again. Dad, those families have a very different view about raising teenagers. None of them feels it's wrong for their kids to have sex. When the teens go away for their tournaments, they all stay together on the boat. I don't know what to do about Trent," Jodie said.

"Just what do you think you can do?"

Jodie shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I can't stop him from having sex if he wants to, can I?"

Laughing, Sid said, "You'd stand a better of standing on the tracks and stopping a fright train."

"The other moms say they'd rather know where their kids are instead of worrying. They also told me they don't like to put the kids in a position that they have to lie."

"That sounds like good advice to me, Jodie. If you remember, you weren't always honest with Mom or me when you were a teenager. Don't kid yourself, we knew what was going on," Sid said.

Jodie chuckled and nodded. She thought about her younger years, and how guilty she felt when she told her mom and dad one thing, and did something else. Some things she could never admit to.

"Dad, I'm going to let Trent do what he feels comfortable doing and see how it goes."

"I think that's a good idea. I have to open at five thirty so I'm going to bed," Sid said.

"I'll be up too, Dad. Trent has to be at the boat early tomorrow morning."

Jodie went to her room. She stopped at her son's bedroom door, listening. Smiling when she heard Trent snoring, she went to bed.

Trent woke up when his alarm went off at five the next morning. He took a quick shower, put on his new sweats, and packed his duffel bag with the things he felt he'd need. In the kitchen, Trent greeted his mom and grandfather.

"Do think you should take something so you don't get seasick?" Jodie asked as she poured her son a cup of coffee.

"I don't know, Mom. I'm going to try it without taking anything so I'll know if I get sick or not."

"That's a good idea, Trent. Listen, the reels are in that box." Sid pointed at a brown box on the floor near the door. "Tell them Andy said the new reels are on the way. I'll spool them as soon as they come in."

"Okay, Grandpa. Are the new reels for the one hundred thirty pound test line?" Trent said.

"Yes, that's them. I see you remembered what you learned at the meeting," Sid said.

Smiling, Trent nodded.

Trent sipped his coffee and watched the clock. It seemed as if the hands on the clock didn't move. Jodie noticed how anxious he was acting. At five forty five, Trent rinsed his cup and put it in the dishwasher. He told his mom and grandfather goodbye, grabbed the reels, his duffel bag, and left.

Trent parked his car and turned it off. Glancing around, he wondered if he'd arrived too early. He checked his watch, noting it was six fifteen. Trent went to the door, opening it as Kim told him to do. He stepped in, listening for any sign someone was awake. Moving slowly, Trent walked toward the kitchen. He heard the sound of the coffee maker.

Moving into the kitchen, Trent froze in his tracks. Kim stood at the counter wearing a pair of bikini panties and a snug tank top that didn't reach her waist. Hearing Trent gasp, Kim turned around. She giggled and walked over to the stunned boy.

"Good morning, Trent." Kim gave him a kiss on his cheek. "The coffee is ready. The mugs are in the cupboard over the microwave. Make yourself at home. I have to jump in the shower while there's still hot water."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.