Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 49

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 49 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Are you nervous, Sally?" Kim asked as the teens took their seats in the limo.

"I'm very nervous. I hope I don't make a fool of myself," Sally replied. She held her notebook computer case on her lap. Sally twisted so she could talk to her friends in the back of the bus like vehicle.

"We're all there for you—you know that," Jenny said. "If you'd like, we can stand up front with you.

"Maybe, we'll have to see how things go after we talk with the club president," Sally said.

The teens chatted during the drive to the Bahia Mar hotel. Jack paid attention to the road, but joined the conversation.

"Sally, I have all the confidence in the world that you'll do fine tonight. You've worked hard on this and we all know that you have a strong argument for changing the rules," Jack said. Sally grinned at Jack.

The teens arrived at six thirty. They asked for directions to the meeting room when they entered the hotel. The concierge showed them the room on a map of the first floor of the building.

Sally walked next to Jack. He held the door for her as well as the rest of the group. They noticed the podium and took a table near the front of the room. Sally looked around, trying to find the current club president. She saw him sitting at the membership table.

"Will you come with me?" Sally said to Jack.

"We'll all go," Jack said.

The Lady Guinevere fishing team members walked over to the membership table. They stood quietly, waiting for the club president to acknowledge them. When Mr. Nance looked up, he smiled at the teens.

"Hello, kids, can I help you?" Mr. Nance said.

"Yes, Sir. I would like to address the members tonight please. I want to talk about fish mortality and how we can improve the fishery by allowing heavier test line for our tournaments," Sally said in one breath.

"No problem, Sally. I'll call you up after I read the news and take care of the normal items," Mr. Nance said.

"I would like to have a projector that I can connect to my computer too, please," Sally said.

"We can arrange that. I'll have it set up before the meeting starts," Mr. Nance said.

"Thank you, Mr. Nance," Sally said.

"You're welcome, Sally. By the way, Tom Gordon called me earlier to tell me you planned to ask for some time tonight. This has worked out well because our guest speaker is a no-show," Mr. Nance said.

"Does that mean I'm the program tonight?" Sally said.

"It appears that you are. Is that okay?"

"Sure, I just hope I don't make the members fall asleep," Sally replied with a giggle.

The team returned to their table. The boys went to the bar to get sodas while the girls sat down. Kim, Molly, Kathy, and Jenny reassured Sally. They told her that they knew things would go well for her.

"It looks like we're going to have a good turnout tonight," Eddie said. He stood at the bar waiting for the bartender to put the cans of soda on the counter.

Brad, Jack, and Tom glanced around. "It sure does. I wonder if some of them are here because we're meeting in a new place," Brad said.

"This is a lot nicer than the other building," Jack said. "I'll bet it costs more too."

"I don't know how much the hotel charges the club. We'd have to go to a board meeting to find out. They don't cover the club's expenses at the general membership meetings," Brad said. "Jenny is a board member. She represents the youth division."

"She probably knows how much the rent is then," Tom said.

"I don't think so. We were in Michigan for the last board meeting," Eddie said.

The boys took the sodas to the table. They handed cans to the girls and sat down. As the room filled, Sally watched for Judy Mansfield from Ande Line. Ten minutes before the meeting began, Sally saw Judy walk in along with another man. Sally stood up and waved as she walked over to meet her guests.

"Hi, I'm glad you could make it," Sally said. She extended her hand, shaking hands with Judy.

Smiling, Judy said, "I told you I'd be here. Sally, I'd like you to meet Glen Mansfield. Glen is the president of Ande Line, and my father."

"Hi, Mr. Mansfield, I'm pleased to meet you. Come over and meet the rest of the team," Sally said.

"It's nice meeting you too, Sally. I wanted to meet the fishing team that didn't jump at the opportunity to have my company sponsor them." Mr. Mansfield chuckled. "Judy tells me you and your teammates are a rare group."

"I don't think we're rare, Mr. Mansfield. We're very cautious about who sponsors us though. We don't want anyone telling us how to fish," Sally said.

"I promise you that Ande Line Company won't try to influence your team. We know you're successful and we don't want to try to interfere," Mr. Mansfield said.

"That's great. Now, as long as your company is willing to put it in writing, we might be able to reach an agreement," Sally said as she led Judy and Glen to the table.

Glen Mansfield chuckled. Judy smiled and said, "I told you, Dad." He nodded and then he smiled.

Sally introduced Glen Mansfield to the rest of the team. Brad, Jack, Tom, and Eddie stood up to shake his hand. Sally told the others about her conversation about the sponsorship. The entire team nodded in agreement.

"It looks like our speaker didn't show up tonight. We're putting on the program," Sally told Judy.

"That's no problem. I have enough information to put everyone asleep," Judy replied with a chuckle.

"I'd like to begin, state my case, and then introduce you if that's okay," Sally said.

"That's fine, Sally," Judy said. "Dad and I are going to go visit with an old friend. I saw Tom Gordon come in."

Judy and her father left the teens. Sally watched them walk over to Tom Gordon, greeting him.

Sitting down, Sally said, "I'm glad they came. I hope she can help us convince the club to change the rules."

"Can't hurt," Jack said with a smile.

"Who's that with Sid?" Jenny said as she pointed at the door.

"It must be Sid's grandson. He said he was planning to bring him tonight," Kathy replied.

The teens looked toward the door. They watched Sid and the tall, sandy blonde haired, boy walking with him. Sid saw the group. He waved and started walking toward the table.

"Hi there, how are you doing tonight?" Sid said to the table of teens.

"Great, Sid, how are you?" Eddie replied.

"Kids, this is my grandson, Trent. He's interested in off-shore fishing," Sid said.

Jenny stood up. She shook Trent's hand and introduced herself. "Hi, Trent, I'm Jenny. This is my brother, Eddie." Pointing, Jenny continued. "That's Kathy Waters and her brother Brad. This is Jack Graham and that's his sister Kim." Tom stood up, moving toward Jenny. "This is Tom Lewis and that's his sister Sally. And last, but not least, that's Molly."

The boys stood up to shake hands and greet Trent. He glanced around the table, nodding at each of the girls.

"Hi, it's nice to meet you guys. My grandpa said that you guys like fishing," Trent said nervously.

"Yeah, we love it. Would you like to join us?" Jack said.

"Um, I don't know," Trent said looking at Sid.

"Go ahead. I'll be over there. I saw Judy Mansfield and her dad," Sid said.

Trent nodded. Kim got up and said, "You can sit here. I'll get another chair."

Kim took a chair from another table. She pulled it over, placing it next to the one she vacated. Trent sat down, scooting the chair closer to the table. Grinning, Kim sat next to him. The teens began talking.

"I just moved to Florida. My family and Tom and Sally's families used to live in Michigan," Kim said.

"I just moved here too. My mom and I used to live in Iowa," Trent said.

"Does it get cold there?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, it gets real cold."

"If you like warm weather, you'll love Florida," Kathy said.

The president of the club stood at the podium. He turned on the microphone, calling the meeting to order. The teens stopped talking so they could listen.

"For those that don't know me, I'm Gill Nance. I'm the current president of the club. I'd like to welcome our members and guests. I'm pleased to announce that we have several new members. We also have several new members of the youth division..."

Gill Nance talked for about fifteen minutes. Reading from his notes, he told the members about the past news as well as about upcoming events. He pointed at a poster, drawing attention to the tournaments listed. Gill also talked about the 'captain and mates' program.

"For members that don't have boats, we have a sign-up sheet. Many of our captains welcome anglers that otherwise wouldn't have the opportunity to fish in our tournaments. The list is on the membership table for anyone that would like to add their name," Gill said.

"We want to thank the Bahia Mar Hotel for hosting our meetings. The hotel has also agreed to allow us to use their marina when we have tournaments in the area. Our old venue asked us to find somewhere else to meet because of a conflict with their meeting room. We enjoyed our years there, but we welcome our new digs.

"Does anyone have anything they'd like to present for the good of the club?"

No one stood up. Gill glanced around the room and then he said, "Okay. Our guest speaker is unable to make it to the meeting tonight. However, we have a program. Let's take a break before this evening's presentation."

The room became noisy with members talking to each other. Tom asked if anyone wanted another soda. Jack, Eddie, and Brad went with Jack to get sodas for everyone.

"Have you ever been fishing?" Molly asked Trent.

Shaking his head, Trent said, "Not on a boat. I went fishing a few times in Iowa, but only from shore. I didn't catch anything."

"Sid said you're interested in fishing. Would you like to come with us sometime?" Kathy said.

"Yes, I'd like that," Trent replied.

"Cool. Maybe you can fish with us in the tournament," Jenny said.

"You said you've never been on a boat. Do you think you'll get seasick?" Kathy said.

"I don't know. I guess I won't know until I try," Trent said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Kim sat next to Trent watching him talk to the other girls. She smiled when he looked at her. Kim gazed into Trent's dark eyes. "Would you like to go for a boat ride?"

"Sure," Trent said, returning Kim's smile.

"Cool, what are you doing tomorrow?" Kim asked. The other girls giggled at Kim's boldness.

"Um, I don't know."

"You can come with us tomorrow if you want to. We're going out on a boat," Kim said.

Jack and the other boys returned with the sodas. They passed the cans around the table and took their seats.

"I asked Trent to go on the boat tomorrow. He's never been on a boat," Kim said as she looked at her brother and cousin Tom.

"I have to check with my mom first," Trent said.

"Ask her if she wants to come too. If you start fishing with us, I'm sure she'll want to meet our parents," Jack said.

"That would be cool. Mom doesn't let me do much," Trent said. "How can I get a hold of you?" Trent looked at Kim when he said it.

Kim grabbed her purse. She took out a piece of paper and a pen. Kim wrote her telephone number, her cell number, and her email address on the paper. "Here, you can call me or send me an email. We're going at one o'clock tomorrow. If your mom says you can go, I'll give you directions," Kim said.

"Thanks," Trent said.

"Do you drive?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, I have my license. I have a car too," Trent said.

"That's cool. What kind of car do you have?" Eddie said.

"I have a fifty-six Chevy. My dad and I restored it," Trent said. He took a breath and went on. "Dad died two years ago. I finished the car myself."

"Sorry to hear about your dad," Kim said softy.

"Thanks, Kim. He had cancer," Trent said.

Everyone at the table sat quietly, not knowing what to say. Trent glanced around and said, "Dad and I were close. I miss him, but it's getting better. Mom lost her job and we had to move down here. We live with my grandparents."

"Do you miss your friends?" Kim said.

Trent shrugged his shoulders. "I guess so. It's only been a few days since we moved. I didn't have many friends. The guys I hung out with the last year aren't friends, not good friends."

Gill Nance stepped up to the microphone. He asked everyone to quiet down so he could continue the meeting. A few moments later, the room quieted down.

"Okay, I would like to invite our guest speaker to come up. She has a presentation she would like to show us tonight," Gill said. Smiling, he pointed to Sally.

Taking a deep breath, Sally stood up. She picked up her notebook computer and glanced at Jack. He smiled at her and said, "You'll do fine, Sweetheart."

Sally moved up to the podium. She stretched up to the microphone and said, "Hi, I'm Sally Graham. I'm one of the members of the Lady Guinevere Fishing Team."

"We know who you guys are—you're the ones that whip us all the time," a man said from the audience. Everyone laughed.

"We try," Sally said and then she giggled. "If you'll give me a moment, I'll get started."

Gill helped Sally connect her computer to the projector. He lowered the microphone so Sally wouldn't have to stand on her toes to reach it. Sally started her Power-Point presentation. The screen filled with a black and white image of a dozen sailfish hanging from a beam on a pier.

"Not too long ago, this is how people treated bill fish. They harvested them. Over the years, sportsman realized they were decimating the fishery. Before anglers adopted the idea of catch and release, the sport fishing in this area was all but dead.

"It took years of careful regulation to return the fishery to its present conditions. The department of fisheries passed laws setting size and catch limits. Anglers learned that by returning the fish to the ocean, the fishery improved."

Sally changed to the next slide. It showed a picture of a sailfish floating in the ocean.

"We've learned, but I think we can do more. I feel that by making a few changes to our club rules, we can continue to improve out fishery and our sport."

Changing slides, Sally showed the members compelling statistics. The statistics displayed how using a fishing line with a higher weight test, fish mortality went down. Fifteen minutes after she began, Sally finished her slide show with a photograph of a large marlin tail-walking on the surface of the ocean.

"What we, my team members and I, are proposing is to change our club rules to the same rules the International Game Fish Association have adopted. We think that by using heavier line weights, we can reduce the fish mortality. As my information showed, releasing fish faster reduces their mortality. By using heavier line, we can reduce the amount of time we have to fight a fish in order to tag it.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Sally said.

"Won't increasing the line weights reduce the challenge?" someone asked.

"I don't think so. Isn't the challenge locating and hooking the fish? The real difference will be shorter fights. Not only will shorter fights increase the chances of survival for the fish, it will give us more time to catch more fish," Sally replied.

"We've used the line weight rules since the beginning of the club. Most of us old timers like the long fights," a man said.

Sally brought up the slide of the dead fish hanging on a beam. "Yes, but there's always a need for change. If anglers hadn't adopted catch and release, there might not even be a billfish fishery today."

"It's going to cost us to change our line and buy the reels for the heavier weights," someone said.

Sally grinned. She unconsciously cocked her head and said, "I don't think having to spend a few dollars for line or reels, if you need them, is too big a price to pay for the future of our sport. Most of our members are able to pay for what they'll need. After all, we're not fishing for bluegills in a farm pond."

The room exploded in laughter. Sally stood still, grinning. "Are there any more questions?" No one said anything. "Thank you for your time. I'd like to introduce Judy Mansfield. Judy is the vice president of Ande Line Company. If I haven't convinced you, maybe she can."

Judy walked up. She stood next to Sally and said, "Thank you Sally. I came here tonight because Sally and her team members asked me to help them give you a compelling reason to change the way you fish. Frankly, her presentation was better than the one I prepared. I can tell you that Ande has done a lot of research into the subject of fish mortality.

"As Sally's presentation showed, shorter fights means healthier fish. I speak with the board of the IGFA on a weekly basis. We at Ande use the data they provide to improve our products. At the beginning of this year, the IGFA made it mandatory for all the tournaments they sanction to use the test weights Sally showed you.

"Ande wants to sell more line, that's why we're in business. As Sally said, we are the future of the fishery. If we adopt changes it will help to improve our sport," Judy said.

Earl Mansfield walked up to the podium. "My name is Earl Mansfield. Many of you know me. For those that don't know me, I'm the president and owner of Ande line." Earl turned to Sally. "I'd like to thank you for your presentation. When my daughter said that your presentation was better than what we've produced, she wasn't kidding. I am very impressed.

"Our products, as well as our competitors, are sold in most of the tackle shops in the area," Earl continued. "If you decide to adopt the suggested rule changes, my company will offer a twenty percent discount to all the members of your club. I will send an email to all of our vendors in the morning explaining the discount. If you show your membership card, the tackle shops will extend the discount.

"Thank you for the time, Sally," Earl said.

"Thanks for offering the discount, Mr. Mansfield. I know that Sid at Sid's Tackle Shop will take care of any member that goes over there." Sally giggled. "Sid is one of our sponsors."

Everyone laughed. Tom Gordon came up, standing with Sally, Judy, Gill, and Earl.

"Thanks Earl. I've been trying to get you to one of our meetings for years. I'm glad you finally decided to come," Tom Gordon said.

Laughing, Earl said, "It wasn't you, Tom. I had to meet Sally after Judy told me about her. All kidding aside, I'm glad to be here. This issue is very important."

"Okay, we've seen Sally's presentation. I feel she has presented the information in a manner that requires us as a club to consider her suggestion. There are enough board members here to hold a vote. Would all the board members please stand," Tom Gordon said.

"Thanks. Now, all those in favor of adopting the rule change that will mirror the IGFA rules, raise their hands." All the board members raised their hand. "All opposed?" No one raised their hand, but they laughed at the protocol. "The motion passes. Beginning with our next tournament, we'll use the new rule. I will have the changes made to the bylaws. I will mail the new bylaws, along with a copy of the IGFA rules tomorrow morning."

"Thanks, Tom. I'm sure everyone is looking forward to seeing the information. Sally, I want to thank you for your great presentation. I think we should give Sally a round of applause," Gill said.

Jack was the first person out of his seat. He began clapping with his hands over his head. The rest of the team jumped up, joining Jack. They cheered Sally and whistled. Jack felt his heart swell with pride and love. Tears formed in his eyes as he tried to catch his breath. Jenny noticed Jack. She put her arm around his waist. Looking up, she smiled.

"She's quite a girl, isn't she?" Jenny said over the roar of the group. "She's always amazing me."

"Yes she is," Jack replied. He wiped his eyes on the back of his hands.

Sally stood in front of the membership. She shifted her weight from foot to foot and giggled. Disconnecting her computer, Sally headed back to the table. The moment she put her computer down, Jack wrapped his arms around her. He swung Sally around and told her how proud he was.

"Be careful, you're making my skirt ride up," Sally said to Jack.

"What's the matter? Don't you want anyone to see your panties?" Jack said.

Sally giggled and said, "What panties?" Jack laughed as he hugged her.

Sid came over to the table. Laughing, he said, "Thanks for the plug, Sally. I hope I'll have enough inventory to fill the orders."

"I'll make sure you're well stocked," Judy said as she and Earl walked up. "The team's line is on us."

A man came over to the table. He moved closer to Sally and then he said, "Hello, I'm with Southern Sportsman magazine. I wonder if you'll grant me an interview."

"You can interview the team," Sally said. "All of us are in this together."

"Go ahead and do it, Sally. You're the one that put this together. We just agreed with you," Kathy said.

Sally giggled and shrugged her shoulders. The man waved and a photographer walked over. "If you're going to take pictures, you have to take them of the team," Sally said.

The photographer changed lens. He began gathering the group, posing them so he could fit them all in the photo. Kim grabbed Trent's sleeve and pulled him closer.

"I'm not on your team, Kim," Trent said.

"You will be. Once we get you out fishing, you'll want to fish with us," Kim said with a giggle. "You can stand behind me because you don't have an outfit like ours."

Trent ran his hands through his hair. He stood behind Kim, trying to hide himself. The photographer took several shots. He told the reporter that he was all set.

The reporter sat with Sally. He asked her several questions about the team. He also asked why she felt that the rule changes would be good for the fishery. The reporter took notes as Sally responded to his questions. While they talked, several club members came over to talk to the team. Sally told the reporter that she needed to talk to the other people. She said that if he waited for a little while, she would talk to him again.

The reporter nodded. "I'll wait. I have a few more questions for you." He and the photographer walked away.

Sally tried to answer questions from the members. She giggled every time one of them complemented her. Jack stood at her side, beaming with pride.

Gill announced the end of the meeting. He told everyone that he looked forward to seeing them a week from Saturday for the tournament. Realizing that very few members paid attention to him, Gill chuckled and shut off the microphone.

Trent kept moving away from the team, but Kim hauled him back. When the excitement died down, the teens sat at the table again. The reporter came back to finish his interview. He thanked Sally after getting her address.

"That was great, Sally," Tom said. The rest of the team agreed.

"I'm just happy they decided to change the rules. I know it's going to be better for the sport," Sally said.

Earl and Judy came back to the table. "I hope you will agree to let Ande sponsor your team," Earl said.

"We'll show the agreement to our attorney when he comes back to town on Friday," Sally said.

"That's fine. Have him call me if he has any questions," Earl said. "Judy and I look forward to seeing you again."

"Thank you, Mr. Mansfield. Thank you, Judy. We'll talk to you soon," Jenny said.

Earl and Judy left. The teens cleaned their table, tossing the empty soda cans in a recycle box near the bar. They went around the room, stopping to talk to the other youth members. Sid stopped the team to thank them for letting Trent sit with them.

"We asked Trent to go for a boat ride tomorrow and to go fishing on Saturday. Do you think his mom will let him go?" Kim said. "We invited his Mom to go on the boat ride tomorrow too."

"I'm sure that Trent and his mother will be able to make it. Do you want to go, Trent?" Sid said as he looked at his grandson.

"Yes, I'd love to go if you can talk Mom into it," Trent replied.

"Do you guys need new reels for the one thirty class line?" Sid said.

"Yes, we have reels for the eighty, but not for the one thirty," Eddie said.

"Okay, I'll give Andy at Shimano a call tomorrow. We'll see what we can do," Sid replied.

The team left the meeting. They climbed into the limo for the ride back to the house.

"I wonder if Trent's mom will see the marks on him," Kathy said with a giggle.

"What marks?" Molly said.

"The marks Kim left from sinking her claws into him. I thought you weren't looking for a boyfriend," Kathy said.

"I said I wasn't looking for a committed relationship. I never said I didn't want a boyfriend—or two," Kim said with a giggle. "I wasn't that bad, was I?"

"No, we could hardly see the drool on your chin," Jenny said.

"Stop it! I wasn't drooling!"

"Trent seemed nice," Molly said.

"I think he's shy," Kim said.

"Poor boy, he won't know what hit him," Tom said. Everyone laughed.

"Maybe he doesn't even like me," Kim said. She giggled. "Maybe he doesn't like girls."

"Well for a boy that doesn't like girls he sure spent a lot of time staring at you, Kim," Jenny said.

Kim giggled. "Um, I think he was looking at all of us—well, the girls anyway."

"It was nice of you to include Trent in the pictures," Jack said.

"No one wants to feel left out," Kim said.

"So, is he cute, average, or he'll do for now?" Sally said.

"Definitely cute," Kim replied with a giggle.

"Yup, I agree with Kim. Trent is cute," Jenny said. "Maybe I'll give you Brad and go after him."

Faking a pout, Brad moved into the seat next to Kim. "I guess that Jenny doesn't want me anymore." He batted his eyelashes. "Will you take me home?"

Kim laughed. She plopped on Brad's lap and gave him a hug. "Sure, as long as you're house broken," Kim said and then she giggled.

"He needs training," Jenny said. Kathy laughed as she nodded.

Jack pulled into the driveway. He parked the limo and everyone climbed out. They stood outside, talking for a few minutes.

"I guess we better get going," Eddie said.

"Why don't you guys stay here tonight? We have two spare rooms," Sally said.

"We'll have to call our moms and see if we can," Jenny said.

The teens went into the house. Sally asked her mom and Aunt Marge if their friends could stay. Anne and Marge told Sally it was okay as long as their parents agreed.

Kathy called her mom first. She talked for a few moments, grinned, and hung up. Handing the telephone to Jenny, Kathy said, "Brad and I can stay."

Jenny called home. Ellen told her that she didn't mind as long as it was all right with Marge and Anne. After hanging up, Jenny told the others that she and Eddie could stay too.

"Do you want to call your mom, Molly?" Jenny said as she passed her the telephone.

"Mom knows I'm staying tonight," Molly said.

The teens went to the boat to change their clothes. Before dressing in their street clothes, they all decided to go for a quick swim. Naked, they left the boat and headed for the pool. They tossed their clothes on chairs. Laughing, they all jumped into the pool. The teens swam around, enjoying the cool water. They stayed in the pool for a half hour and then got out.

The group took showers, dried off, dressed, and headed for the house. On the way through the house, they told Marge and Anne goodnight.

"Getting dressed was kind of silly, wasn't it?" Jenny said. "Does anyone have a tee shirt I can wear?"

Jack and Tom went to their rooms to get tee shirts for the girls. They changed into the shirts and then everyone gathered in the living room. They talked about the meeting and their plans for the weekend. At midnight, they decided to go to bed.

"Do you want some company?" Jenny asked Kim as she put her arm around Kim's waist.

"Thanks, but not tonight," Kim replied. She said goodnight and went into her room.

The rest of the teens went to bed. Sally stripped before climbing into bed with Jack. They cuddled, trading soft kisses. "I'm so proud of you, Sweetie! You did great tonight," Jack said.

"Thank you, Baby. I'm glad I've pleased you," Sally replied.

"If I wasn't so tired, I'd see what I could do about pleasing you," Jack said.

"I'm happy being in your arms."

Each of the couples snuggled. They all talked to each other about Sally's presentation and the meeting. Soon they all fell asleep. Kim tried to sleep, but she couldn't get Trent out of her mind. She didn't know why, but she felt attracted to him. Finally, Kim was able to sleep.

Kim woke up first on Friday morning. She got up and made coffee. On the way back to her room to shower, Jenny came out of the room she'd shared with Brad.

"Hey, Kim, did you sleep well?" Jenny said.

"Yeah, how about you and Brad?" Kim replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.