Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 4

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Eddie, I'm going to make some coffee. I don't know if they drink it, but we should have some ready in case they do," Kathy said as she kissed Eddie's cheek. "After I make the coffee, we can get ready."

"Okay, Honey. I'll get up too."

Eddie and Kathy got out of bed. Neither of them dressed, leaving the stateroom buck-naked. Kathy went up to the galley to make coffee while Eddie used the head. He was adjusting the water in the shower when Kathy joined him.

"I knocked on Jenny and Brad's door. They're getting up," Kathy said as she got into the shower with Eddie. "Are you ready for our big day?"

"We're just going fishing, nothing special. We've taken strangers out before. I don't see what the big deal is."

"These kids aren't your normal teenagers, Honey, they're rich."

"Most of the people we take out are rich—at least their parents are. I think you and Jenny are blowing this way out of proportion."

"None of the kids we've taken out bought a yacht from your dad."

"So, what's that got to do with anything? Dad's business is his, it has nothing to do with us."

Kathy turned her back to Eddie so he could wash her back. "I guess you're right. I think Jenny has got me all worried about it."

Eddie rubbed the soap over Kathy's back. She leaned her head back, turning so she could kiss him.

"Hurry up you guys, Brad and I have to shower too," Jenny said, as she stuck her head in the shower. "Quit fooling around!"

"I was just kissing him while he washed my back. We'll be finished in a couple of minutes."

Eddie and Kathy finished in the shower. They got out to dry off, leaving the water running for Brad and Jenny. While they were trading places, Jenny grinned at Kathy.

"I didn't mean to rush you. I'm just a little nervous—sorry."

"No problem. I'll start breakfast so it's ready when they get here. Eddie can help me. What are you wearing today?"

"Jeans and a tank top."

"Okay, that's what I was going to wear too."

Jenny closed the shower door. She and Brad began shampooing one another's hair and washing each other's bodies. Eddie and Kathy left the head, going to their room to get dressed. Kathy put her bra around her, fastening the clasp in front before twisting it around. Eddie covered her breasts with his hands, preventing her from pulling the cups over them. She slipped her arms into the straps and stood still, waiting for Eddie to remove his hands.

"Um, it's hard to put this thing on when you're doing that."

"So, don't wear a bra today. I like to watch your boobs jiggle when you don't."

Kathy giggled. "Sorry, but not today."

Eddie gave her breasts a gentle squeeze. He released her, watching as Kathy covered her breasts with the lacy bra. Once she had it adjusted, Kathy put on a pair of matching panties. Eddie also dressed, putting on a pair of blue jeans and a button-down short sleeve shirt. When they were dressed, Eddie and Kathy made the bed and straightened the stateroom.

"What are you making for breakfast?" Eddie asked. He followed Kathy into the galley, putting his arms around her waist.

"I was thinking we'd make French toast and bacon."

"Okay, what do you want me to do?"

"If you'll start the bacon, I'll take care of the French toast."

Kathy and Eddie began preparing breakfast. Jenny and Brad came up to the galley and Jenny offered to take over what Eddie was doing.

"You and Brad go get the rods ready. Kathy and I will make breakfast."


"Hurry up, we're going to be late," Jack said.

"We'll be ready in a minute, Sally and I have to finish packing first."

Tom laughed. "We're only going for the day you know."

Kim looked up from the bag she was putting clothing in. "Sure, and when you ask for a pair of shorts later and I tell you I didn't pack them because I was rushed, you'll be mad at me."

"Okay, just hurry."

Sally and Kim finished packing their things. Sally gave the bag to Jack and then put on a hooded sweatshirt. After zipping it up, Sally said she was ready to go. Tom and Jack grabbed jackets. Kim put on a sweatshirt like the one Sally was wearing and they all left.

On the way to the marina, Jack pulled into a donut shop. Tom ran in, coming back with a bag in his hand.

"I got a few different kinds of donuts and some bagels. Do you think that will be enough?"

"It should be. Mr. Shockley said we didn't need to bring anything except our clothes," Kim said.

Tom sat in the front seat with Jack, telling him when and where to turn as he read the directions. The trip only took a few minutes. Jack pulled into the parking lot of the marina, found a place to park and then shut off the Suburban.

"Wow, look at the boats they have in here," Jack said. "Grab the food, camera and clothes so we can go find the Lady Guinevere."

The four teens walked down one of the finger piers, looking for the slip number the boat was supposed to be in. When Tom spotted the Lady Guinevere, he pointed at it.

They walked up to the boat, watching Brad and Eddie working on the rods. Jack stepped up to the starboard side, looking down into the cockpit.

"Hi. I'm Jack Graham. This is my sister Kim and our cousins, Tom and Sally Lewis."

Eddie and Brad put the rods in holders. Eddie moved over to where they stood on the pier and said, "Hi. I'm Eddie Shockley. That's Brad Waters, welcome aboard."

Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally stepped into the cockpit. After shaking hands, Eddie led them into the cabin. They followed Eddie through the cabin to the galley.

Pointing, Eddie said, "Kathy, Jenny, these are our guests. Jack and Kim Graham and Tom and Sally Lewis." Eddie turned to the group. "Did I get it right?"

"Yes," Sally said. "Hi, Jenny, hi Kathy."

Jenny and Kathy came around the counter and shook hands with the teens. Everyone went silent as they stood and glanced at each other.

"This is a great looking boat," Kim said.

"Thanks," Jenny replied. "Kathy and I are fixing breakfast. I hope French toast and bacon is okay."

"We brought donuts and bagels, if anyone wants any. French toast and bacon sounds a lot better to me. What can we do to help?" Sally said as she gave the duffle bag and Tom's camera bag to Jack. "Why don't you find a place to put this? Kim and I are going to help Kathy and Jenny fix breakfast."

Jack looked at Sally, raising an eyebrow.

"Please."

Jack chuckled. "Where can I put this?" he asked Eddie.

Brad took the bag from Jack. "I'll take it below for you, Jack."

"Thanks, Brad. Don't mind Sally, she can be a little bossy."

It seemed like the ice had been cracked, if not broken. Everyone laughed as Sally stuck her tongue out at Jack. Kim and Sally took off their sweatshirts, tossing them to Tom.

"What do you want us to do?" Kim asked.

"We really have it under control," Jenny said, her voice showing a bit of surprise.

"Where are the dishes, we can set the table," Sally said.

"You're our guests, you don't have to do anything," Kathy told the girls.

"Thanks, but we want to help," Kim said. "Now, where are the dishes?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Kathy pointed to a cabinet. Kim and Sally took out plates, set them around the table and then asked where they could find the silverware. Kathy and Jenny went back to the stove and began cooking the French toast.

"We usually have orange juice with breakfast, the glasses are up there, the juice is in the refrigerator," Jenny said, smiling sincerely, for the first time since Kim and Sally arrived.

"How has your trip been so far?" Jenny asked.

"Okay, we really haven't had much time to do anything yet. We went to the beach and on the riverboat," Kathy said. "Yesterday was busy with meetings."

"How was that riverboat dinner thing? I've never been on it," Jenny said.

"It was really cool. They take you to an island, feed you and then bring you back. We had a great time and the food was great," Kim told her. "I'd do it again someday."

"Want to check out the fishing tackle?" Eddie asked Jack and Tom.

"Sure, I'd love to," Jack replied.

"Breakfast will be ready in about ten minutes," Jenny said as the guys left for the cockpit.

"We're planning on fishing for sailfish today," Brad said. "We'll be using live bait and teasers."

"Jack and I went out a few times, but we don't really know a lot about saltwater fishing. We fish for salmon in the Great Lakes. Salmon, walleye and perch." Tom took the rod Eddie handed him, looking it over carefully. "This is the drag?"

"Yes, it's a lever drag. These reels are two-speed. That little lever changes the speed," Eddie said. "The drag is adjusted by moving the other lever."

"Do you guys catch your own bait?" Jack asked.

"No, we buy it. We have a cast-net, but it's kind of hard to get this boat into where the baitfish are and throw the net from her. We could probably do it if we were better with the net though." Eddie took the rod back when Jack handed it to him. "Buying bait is much easier."

"I hear the salmon fishing is good on Lake Michigan. Is that where you go?" Brad asked.

"Yes, we have a boat we trailer across the state to fish. We have also fished in Lake Huron. It's pretty good, but not as good as Lake Michigan," Tom said.

"What kind of boat do you have?" Brad asked.

"It's a twenty-seven foot sport fisherman with a hardtop," Jack replied. He glanced around the cockpit. "Nothing like this."

Kim stuck her head out the cabin door. "Come in and have breakfast, you can play later." Giggling, Kim went back inside.

The four guys went into the cabin. They washed their hands and then sat at the table. Kim and Jenny brought the platters to the table, placing them in the center. Once everyone was seated, they began to eat.

"This is really good," Tom said. "The French toast tastes different than I'm used to."

"I put a little vanilla extract and a touch of real maple syrup in the eggs," Kathy said. "I don't use milk though."

"It really makes it tasty," Tom said. "Would you please pass the plate?"

"Where are we going today?" Jack asked.

"On the ocean, where do you think?" Sally said with a chuckle.

"You're in rare form today, Sally. What's up with you?" Jack said.

"I intend to have fun—that's what's up. What's the matter, can't you take a joke?"

Jack laughed, turning to face Eddie and Brad. "Do we have time to pick up a couple of cement blocks and a piece of line?"

Everyone cracked up, laughing out loud. "I keep those things in the engine room, you never know when you're going to need to get rid of a yappy girl."

"You're a dork, Eddie! We're not yappy girls," Jenny said.

"I didn't say you were. I just said you never know when you might have to get rid of a yappy girl."

The group finished their breakfast. Jenny and Kathy got up, telling Sally and Kim to follow them. The four girls went below so Jenny could show them the staterooms. When they came up, Jenny stopped at the table.

"We're going to get going."

"Okay, we'll be out in a few minutes," Eddie said.

Kim and Sally grabbed their sweatshirts. They followed Jenny and Kathy out to the cockpit and up to the flying bridge. Jenny turned on the electronics, ran the blowers, and then fired up the engines. While the engines warmed, Jenny pulled up their route on the chart plotter.

"We get to do the dishes," Brad said. "When the girls cook, we clean. When we cook, they clean up."

"Sounds fair, Tom and I will wash and dry so you guys can put the dishes and stuff away. We don't know where it goes."

Jack and Tom went to the sink. Eddie told them where the dish soap and towels were kept. Brad began carrying the dishes to the sink while Tom washed. Jack dried them, giving them to Eddie to put away. While they worked, the boat began to move.

Kim and Sally had helped with the lines while Jenny sat at the helm. Once the boat was out of the slip, the three girls went up to the flying bridge.

"Mind if I sit here?" Kim asked, pointing to the mate's chair.

"Not at all. Have you ever driven a boat?" Jenny asked.

"I've driven my brother's boat—well, mostly just steered it. I haven't really learned how to do much more. My brother and Tom have had a little practice. They got to drive the boat we had when we were down here in December."

"What kind of boat is it?"

"A Viking. It was really nice—like your boat," Kim said.

"Thanks, we really like this boat," Jenny said. "By the way, I really like your jeans too."

Kim stuck her leg out. "Sally and I got them at Target. They were on sale for seven bucks."

Jenny was a bit surprised by the fact Kim and Sally shopped at a discount store for their clothes. She had bought things from Target as well as other stores like that, but she didn't understand why someone with so much money would shop there. The more they talked, the less intimidated Jenny felt.

"Does anyone want something to drink? I'm going down for a soda," Kathy said.

Jenny and Kim said they didn't want anything, but Sally told Kathy she would like a diet coke. When Kathy got up, so did Sally. They went down to the cabin, stopping to see what the guys were up to.

"Did you and Tom get to see the staterooms?" Kathy asked Jack. "Isn't this a great boat?"

"It's beautiful. I really like the way it's laid out. What's my sister doing?"

"Kim is talking with Jenny. We came down for sodas."

"Okay, we'll be up in a few minutes, I want to see the flying bridge while we're underway."

Sally winked at Jack as she walked past him. While they didn't talk about it before arriving at the boat, Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally hadn't said anything about their relationships. It wasn't they were ashamed; they just didn't know how strangers would react.

It was hard for Jack to conceal his feelings for Sally. She looked so cute dressed in her tight jeans and sweatshirt he wanted to take her in his arms and hug her. While they made love the night before, Jack fell deeper in love with Sally. It was the first time he'd had sex since the breakup that he didn't think of Megan at least once.

"Do you guys want something?" Kathy asked.

"No thanks, I have a cup of coffee," Jack replied.

"I'd like a glass of orange juice, please," Tom said.

Eddie and Brad asked for sodas. The girls got the drinks for the guys. They gave them the drinks on their way back to the flying bridge. When Eddie said, "Nice ass," Jack and Tom jerked their heads toward him.

"I meant Kathy's ass," Eddie said. "She's my girlfriend."

Jack and Tom glanced at each other and then began to chuckle.

"Does that mean Sally doesn't have a nice ass?" Jack asked.

"No, she does—damn, when am I going to learn to keep my mouth shut," Eddie said.

Jack and Tom's chuckling turned to laughter. Brad and Eddie joined in when they realized they were just goofing around.

"You know, this is kind of weird. All of us are brothers and sisters," Brad said.

"Want to hear something even weirder? Tom and I are cousins too," Jack said.

"No kidding, that is weird," Eddie said. "Want to finish getting the gear ready? Jenny should be getting close to the guy we buy our bait from."

The four guys went out to the cockpit. Eddie ran up the steps to see how long it would be before they got to the boat where they would buy bait. He came back down and told Brad, Tom and Jack it would be a few minutes.

"Where are we going to fish today?" Tom asked.

"Up near Boca Rotan. There's a reef there where we hope to find sailfish today," Eddie said.

"Cool, I caught a sailfish once, but it wasn't very big," Jack said. "We caught dolphin and wahoo too."

"The dolphin and wahoo are great eating, but the sails and marlin are more fun to catch," Brad said.

They finished rigging the rods, setting up four teaser rods and two for live baits. Once the rods were in the holders, they went up to the flying bridge. Before he went up, Tom went into the cabin to get his camera.

"Hey, look over here," Tom said, pointing his camera at the group on the flying bridge. "Sally, you and Kathy have to get closer."

Tom took a few shots, lowered his camera and then sat on a bench next to Kim. He moved his leg against hers; glancing at the others to make sure they weren't watching.

"There's the man we get our bait from," Jenny said, pointing at a small boat anchored near the edge of the channel. "I'm going to need someone to go down and tie us to his boat."

"Come with me, Tom, we can take care of it," Brad said.

Brad threw a line to the man in the boat. Once they were along side, they bought some of the small baitfish. Tom gave the man money, telling Brad he wanted to pay for the bait. Once the live well was half full of baitfish, Brad pulled the line back and Jenny headed away. Tom and Brad returned to the flying bridge to enjoy the ride.

Jenny headed through the inlet into the ocean. Once she cleared the choppy water, she sped up, bringing the boat up on plane. Jenny set the autopilot and sat back. She checked the plot charter to make sure they were on course before turning to face Kim and the others.

"ETA is about thirty minutes," Jenny said. "Are you guys ready to fish?"

"No, we still have to rig the live baits. We'll go down and get started," Eddie said.

Eddie, Brad, Tom and Jack left the girls on the flying bridge and went to the cockpit to rig live baits. Eddie showed Tom and Jack how to do it and they helped. Once they had a dozen of the small fish wired to large hooks, they finished getting the teaser rods ready to go. When they finished, they relaxed against the bulkhead, watching the ocean behind them.

Jenny slowed the boat, made a turn and started on the track she would follow while trolling for sailfish. Kathy called down to the guys, telling them they could drop the teasers.

Brad and Tom took the port side while Eddie and Jack set up the starboard rods. Tom and Jack were shown how to lower the outriggers and place the lines in the releases. Once the lines were out and the teasers were dancing just under the surface, they stood at the transom to watch.

On the flying bridge, Kathy moved to the rail to watch for a fish to rise. Sally joined her, asking what to look for.

"We watch for shadows, Sally. When a fish comes up and starts following one of the teasers, the guys will send a live bait out. They will try to get the fish to switch its attention from the teaser to the bait."

Kathy kept her eyes scanning the water, watching for activity. Sally also watched, even though she really didn't know what she was looking for. A half hour later, she found out.

"Look, there's a fish," Kathy said pointing at the water. "See the dark shape underwater?"

Sally strained to see what Kathy was pointing at. When she finally saw it, she let out a screech. "I see it! It looks huge!"

"Brad, there's a fish following the starboard teaser," Kathy yelled down to the guys.

Eddie grabbed one of the rods they had prepared. He handed it to Jack, telling him what to do.

"Okay, lower the bait to the water and start letting line out. Listen for Kathy, she'll tell you what to do."

Jack did as he was told while Eddie grabbed the rod with the teaser the fish was following. Kathy yelled out instructions as the bait fell back even with the plastic lure. Jack held the rod, controlling the line with his thumb on the reel.

"He switched," Kathy yelled. "Get ready to set the hook."

"Flip the lever to stop free spooling, Jack. When Kathy tells you the fish took the bait, set the hook," Eddie said as he reeled the teaser in. "When the fish runs, let it go. Feather the reel with your thumb, but not too much. Let the drag do most of the work."

Jack waited, anticipating the strike. He pointed the rod tip toward the water so he would have some leverage to set the hook.

"Start reeling Jack," Kathy shouted to him. After a moment, she yelled, "He ate it!"

Jack pulled back on the rod, reeling in the slack line. When he felt the resistance of the fish, he pumped the rod several times. The fish made its first run, stripping line off the screaming reel.

"Keep the rod up," Eddie said. "Get ready to start reeling. When the fish stops running, crank like mad."

The fish slowed and Jack began to regain some of the line it had taken. After making a few surges, the fish made another long run. Jack battled the fish for twenty minutes before he began to gain on it.

"He's coming up!" Kathy yelled.

"Make sure he doesn't get too much slack," Eddie said. "You don't want it to throw the hook."

The fish came out of the water, shaking its head as it danced on its tail. Jack watched, starting to reel when Eddie reminded him to. He cranked on the reel as the fish made a couple more jumps.

Kim had moved to the rail, standing next to Sally so she could watch her brother battle the fish. Brad got the harness out, fastening it around Jack's waist. He clipped the straps to the reel so Jack could get some leverage.

"Use your legs and back," Brad said. "Just remember the fish weighs a lot more than the strength of the line."

It took forty minutes for Jack to bring the fish to the back of the boat. Tom had grabbed his camera and was snapping pictures of the fish and Jack. Brad put on gloves, leaned over the transom and grabbed the fish by its long bill. While Brad held it, Eddie tagged the fish. He managed to remove the hook from the fish's mouth with a long tool.

Tom pulled the fish to the starboard side, holding it in the water to revive it. When he felt it was ready, Tom released it.

"That was a nice sail, Jack. I'd say eighty pounds or more," Eddie said.

"I feel like I've had a workout. That was great!" Jack replied as he removed the harness. "I caught a sailfish before, but it wasn't nearly that big and it didn't fight that hard."

"Our turn," Kathy said from the flying bridge. "You guys come up here so we can catch the next one."

Eddie reset the teaser before he and the other guys went up to the flying bridge. When he passed Jenny, she told her brother how deep the water was when the fish came up.

Sally stopped Jack on the steps to the flying bridge. She put her hand on his forearm and smiled at him.

"Having fun, Sweetie?" Sally said softly.

"I'm having a blast. How about you?"

"I'm having a good time. I like these guys."

Jack wanted to hug Sally and give her a kiss, but he didn't. He touched her hand as she pulled it from his arm, smiling at her. Sally winked at him and then went to the cockpit.

When Jack got to the top of the steps, he noticed Brad had been watching him and Sally. Brad smiled at Jack, turned around and went to sit down. Tom sat next to Eddie, watching him run the boat with his back to the helm.

"Sometimes, when we get a big fish on, we have to chase it. It's easier to do when you can see what's going on," Eddie said when Tom asked why he was standing like he was.

"Is it hard to learn to control the boat when you're standing backwards?" Tom asked.

"It takes some getting used to, but it isn't bad."

Brad and Jack stood facing the stern, watching the teasers swim through the water. Brad told Jack what to watch for, just as Kathy had told Sally earlier. The two of them looked at the blue ocean, letting it mesmerize them.

"You did a nice job on that fish," Brad said.

"It was a lot of fun, much more fun than catching the salmon we fish for up north."

"Wait until you tie into a good sized marlin, they fight ever harder. Sometimes, it takes over an hour to get one tagged and released."

"Jeri told us not many people keep the bill fish. I'd love to have a mount of one someday."

"That's no problem, you just take pictures, measure the fish and have a replica made. They look real and don't kill the fish."

Jack glanced down at Sally and his sister. They were leaning against the port gunwale, talking to the other two girls.

"How long have you and Jenny been together?" Jack turned to look at Brad.

"I don't know, a while now. It seems like we've been together a long time. Kathy and Eddie have been a couple as long as we have. We all get along great."

Brad pointed at the water. "Look, there's a fish following a teaser."

Jack saw the fish. He leaned over the rail, telling the girls about it. Jenny looked up and asked, "Where?"

"Port rigger," Brad said. "It's about fifty yards back, but is gaining on it."

Kathy took one of the baited rods. She held it up, asking, "Who's first?"

Sally reached for the rod, taking it from Kathy. Jack watched Kathy as she told Sally what to do. He smiled when Sally lowered the bait into the water, knowing what was going to happen if the fish took the offering.

Brad shouted out the fish's position while Jenny reeled in the teaser. Kathy put the harness on Sally, telling her what to expect. The fish took the bait and the fight was on. Sally pulled back on the rod, setting the hook,

Jack's chest swelled as he watched Sally battle the fish. She followed Kathy and Jenny's instructions, keeping the rod tip high and reeling against the running fish. Tom came to the rail, camera in hand, and began taking pictures of his sister.

Twenty minutes later, Sally brought the fish to the boat. Jenny grabbed the leader with a gloved hand, guiding the sailfish into tagging range. Tom had gone down to the cockpit to take some close-ups of the action. After the fish was tagged and released, Jenny reset the teaser.

Sally bounced around, shrieking out her joy. She hugged the other three girls, one at time as she quivered with excitement. Giggling, Sally charged up the steps to the flying bridge. She threw her arms around Jack's neck; hugging him so tight he almost stumbled.

"Did you see me? Did you watch me catch that fish?"

"Yeah, I saw you. You did great!" Jack put his hands on her shoulders, pushing Sally away, but she maintained her vice-like grip. In her excitement, she put her mouth to Jack's, kissing him.

Jack's body stiffened, but he soon gave into her kiss. He put his arm around her waist, hugging Sally to him. His love for her overcame any reluctance to hide the way he felt. When they finally broke their embrace, Jack and Sally stared into one another's eyes.

"Oops," Sally said and then she giggled. She stretched up, kissed Jack again. "Oh well!"

Blushing, Sally went down to the cockpit. Brad began chuckling and shaking his head.

"Kissin-cousins?" Brad said with a smirk.

Jack nodded, feeling his face warm as he blushed.

"That's cool, she's cute." Brad didn't seem to be shocked by the display.

Even though it was the guys turn in the cockpit, Brad let the girls take the next fish. It had come up while he and Jack were still standing at the rail, watching the girls.

Kim took the rod and caught the fish. It was small so the fight didn't last very long. Nonetheless, Kim was as excited as she could be. She hugged Sally and then Tom.

The girls went up to the flying bridge and the guys came down. They trolled for an hour and a half, but didn't raise another fish. The sun was shining brightly, warming the teens. They had all removed their jackets and sweatshirts.

"Looks like the fish shut down," Eddie said. "We can take a break, get some lunch and try again later if you want to."

"What ever you say," Jack replied. "Just being out here is great."

"We'll pull the lines and head in so we can anchor," Eddie said. "It's way too deep here."

Tom and Jack helped reel in the teasers and stand the outriggers up, locking them into position. Once everything was in order, Brad went up to tell Kathy to head in. The boat sped up as she pointed it toward shore. When she was in eight feet of water, Kathy slowed the boat. It coasted to a stop and she lowered the anchor. Kathy slowly backed against the anchor, letting it dig into the sandy bottom.

Eddie began getting the deckchairs out while Kathy shut down the engines. Tom helped, opening the folding chairs and placing them around the cockpit. Jack asked what he could do. Brad told him everything was all set so they both sat down.

"Off your butts, boys, you're making lunch," Jenny said as she came down to the cockpit. "We made breakfast."

The four guys went into the cabin. Tom and Jack followed Eddie and Brad to the galley, asking them what they could do.

"I hope you guys like hotdogs, that's what's on the menu today. You can get the plates and chips out of the cabinet," Eddie said. "Brad, why don't you go see what the girls want to drink?"

Brad chuckled. "Why don't I just take them sodas?"

"Kim and Sally like diet if you have it," Tom said.

"So do Jenny and Kathy. I'm going to take four cans out to them. If someone doesn't want one, I can always bring it back." Brad took four cans of diet Coke from the refrigerator and headed outside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.