Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 48

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 48 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

On Wednesday morning, Laura woke Molly. She told her daughter that it was time to get up so Laura could go to work. Molly stretched, sat up, and wished her mom good morning. She stumbled out of bed, scratching her breasts as she walked to the bathroom. The warm spray of the shower woke Molly. She shampooed her hair, washed, and shaved her legs as she thought about seeing Tom.

"How was sleeping in your own bed?" Laura asked Molly as she drove to work.

"Lonely, Mom."

"It takes getting used to, but so does sleeping with someone," Laura said.

"I'm used to sleeping with Tom. I missed him so much last night," Molly said.

Smiling, Laura nodded. Molly stared out the window, wondering what she would find when she saw Tom. It took a long time for Molly to fall asleep the night before. In her mind, she knew that Tom and Kim were in bed together. While Molly didn't feel jealous, she did feel envious. More than anything, Molly wanted to share Tom's bed.

Laura pulled into the driveway. She turned off the headlights and then turned off the engine. "We have to be quiet, Molly. I don't want to wake anyone up too early. I'm going to bake a coffee cake for breakfast," Laura said.

"Okay, I'm going to see if Tom is up yet," Molly replied.

Laura looked across the front seat at her daughter. "Molly, are you sure you want to do that?" She didn't know what Molly would see if she went into the house. Molly nodded her head. "Okay, but if everyone is still sleeping, come to the main house." Once again, Molly nodded.

Molly and Laura got out of the car. Molly went to the guesthouse while her mom went to the back door of the main house. Standing at the door, Molly wondered if she should go in. She took a deep breath, deciding to go in. Molly turned the doorknob. When she realized the door was locked, she swore under her breath. Molly went to the main house to get the key from her mom.

Being as quiet as she could, Molly unlocked the door. She went inside, closing the door behind her. Moving slowly, Molly walked to Tom's bedroom door. She paused, wondering if he was in the same room as he had been in. Molly opened the door of the bedroom and looked in. She almost jumped for joy when she saw Tom sleeping alone.

Tom stirred. He looked up, seeing someone's silhouette in the doorway. Reaching for the nightstand, Tom turned on the lamp. He saw Molly and grinned.

"Good morning, Sweetheart. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up," Molly said softly.

Tom nodded. "Take off your clothes and get into bed," Tom said.

Molly moved into the room. She took off her shoes, top, and shorts. Unclasping her bra, she let it fall to the floor as she moved closer to the bed. Molly shucked her panties and climbed in next to Tom. He rolled onto his side, gave Molly a searing kiss, and then said, "I'm still tired. I need a couple more hours of sleep."

Trying not to giggle, Molly snuggled with Tom. He spooned against her back, put his arm over her body, and placed his hand on one of her breasts. Molly sighed as she wiggled her bottom against Tom's growing penis.

"I love you, Molly," Tom said in a groggy voice.

"I love you too, Sweetheart. Go back to sleep, we can talk when you wake up."

"What do you want to talk about?" Tom said as he massaged her breast.

"It's nothing important. I just wanted to tell you how happy I am."

"I'm happy too, Honey." Tom kissed Molly's shoulder.

Molly closed her eyes. She relished the feeling of Tom's hand on her breast and his erection against her butt. A few moments later, she heard Tom's breathing change. Smiling, Molly knew he was asleep.

Tom shifted against Molly, waking her. He kissed the back of her neck, put his hand on her shoulder, and rolled her onto her back. Rising up, Tom kissed Molly's soft lips.

"Good morning, Sweetie. This is a pleasant surprise," Tom said.

"I came over with my mom this morning. I hope you're not mad that I disturbed you," Molly replied.

Tom smiled. "Give me a blowjob and I'll forgive you."

Molly giggled. Tom smiled as she slid down his body, planting tender kisses along the way.

"Mmmm," Tom moaned as Molly took his morning erection between her lips. Her hand stroked his shaft in time with her bobbing head. Tom moved a hand to Molly's head. He ran his fingers through her thick hair, causing Molly to moan around his penis.

Tom felt his orgasm build. He gripped Molly's hair, guiding her head up and down on his throbbing member. A few moments later, Molly swallowed his semen. Tom's body jerked as Molly ran her tongue around the sensitive glans.

"That was my first blow job as a new Florida resident," Tom said as he pulled Molly up so he could hold her.

"I hope it's the first of many, Sweetie," Molly cooed. She licked her lips, tasting the remnants of Tom's climax.

Tom gave Molly a kiss. She opened her mouth when she felt Tom's tongue against her lips.

"I want breakfast too. Move up so I can lick your pussy," Tom said.

Molly slid up until her sex hovered above Tom's head. He ran his hands over her thighs, moving them to Molly's bottom. Staring up, Tom pulled Molly's crotch to his face. She let out a soft moan as his tongue lapped her vulva. Molly gripped the headboard. Her eyes locked with Tom's and she smiled down at him.

Still excited from giving Tom a blowjob, it didn't take long before Molly came. She rocked her hips, rubbing her vulva against Tom's extended tongue. Throwing her head back, Molly moaned through her climax. Tom gripped her sides, trying to maintain contact with his girlfriend's sex.

Molly's orgasm subsided. She moved down Tom's body, scraping her wet crotch against him. Tom wrapped Molly in his arms, kissed her, and then he said, "I love you."

"Oh, Tom, I love you so much!" Molly kissed Tom, licking around his mouth.

"I need to piss. When I'm finished, you can wash my back," Tom said.

Molly kissed Tom again. She jumped out of bed, standing next to it while she waited for Tom. He sat up, put his feet on the floor, and stood up. Putting his arm around Molly, Tom guided her to the bathroom.

"Want me to hold that for you?" Molly said and then she giggled. She watched Tom stand in front of the toilet.

"Thanks, but I can handle it," Tom said.

Tom finished. He went to the shower, turning on the water while Molly sat on the toilet. They stepped into the shower stall, feeling the warm water against their sated bodies. Molly shampooed Tom's hair and then washed him. Tom did the same for Molly. They rinsed the suds off their bodies and then Tom shut off the water.

In the bedroom, Molly gathered the clothing she'd strewn on the floor a couple hours earlier. She dressed, watching Tom as he pulled on a pair of boxers.

Kim opened the door to Tom's room to wake him up. When she saw Molly, Kim grinned. "Hi, Molly, I didn't know you were here," Kim said.

"Molly came over with her mom this morning," Tom said. Molly giggled and nodded. "It was too early to get up so she came to bed with me for a couple hours."

"That's cool. I wanted to make sure you were awake, Tom. Don't forget that we're cleaning the boat this morning," Kim said. She turned to Molly and winked. "Is your mom baking today?"

"Mom said something about a coffee cake," Molly replied.

"I'll see you in the kitchen. If you don't hurry, there won't be anything left," Kim said. She giggled, turned around, and left.

Dressed, Molly sat on the edge of Tom's bed waiting for him to finish getting ready. Tom sat next to her, putting his arm around her waist. "You said you wanted to talk to me," Tom said.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "I wanted to tell you how happy I am and how much I love you," Molly said.

"I love you too, Molly, but I get the feeling there's something else."

Molly leaned against Tom. Staring down, she said, "When I got here this morning, I almost didn't come into your room. I wasn't sure that you would want me to."

Tom thought for a moment and smiled. "Kim took the bedroom next to mine. We moved her stuff yesterday. Is that what worried you?"

Molly shrugged.

"Sweetheart, you're my girlfriend. I love you. I want us to be together, but you're going to have to talk to me. You've asked for something that I'm not sure I can do, but I'm willing to try. The only way it will work is for you to be honest and open with me." Placing his fingertips under her chin, Tom turned her head up toward his. "Now, tell me what's on your mind."

"I was afraid that when I opened your door that Kim would be in bed with you," Molly said meekly.

Tom thought for a moment. He ran his hand up and down Molly's back, stroking her gently.

"What would you have done if Kim was in bed with me?" Tom said.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. I hadn't thought that far ahead."

"What I would expect you to do is get into bed with us," Tom said.

"Does that mean you plan to keep sleeping with Kim?"

"I'm not planning to sleep with Kim or anyone else. If it happens, it happens. The one thing I can promise you is, that regardless of who I sleep with or have sex with, I'll only make love with you. I hope that you'll only make love with me.

"You know that our group is very open about sex. You can never tell who's going to be shacking up with who. I'm not going to let a little sexual fun hurt our relationship, Molly. While I like the way things are, I would gladly give it up and make our relationship exclusive," Tom said.

Molly looked into Tom's eyes. "You'd do that for me?"

"No, I'd do it for us. It isn't about you or me. It's about us. We have to decide what we want. I'm not going to lose you by sweating up the sheets with someone else, Molly. Having sex with other people is fun, but it's not necessary—not to me."

Molly started to smile and then she giggled. "I'm being silly, Tom. I know that now."

"Good, now let's go eat before your mom's coffee cake is gone," Tom said.

Tom and Molly walked to the main house. They went to the kitchen, greeting everyone as they went to the counter. Molly poured coffee for Tom, handing him the mug. She filled a mug for her and then sat at the table.

"What time are Eddie and the others supposed to be here?" Tom said as he took a chair between Molly and Kim.

"They should be here any minute. I called Eddie and told him that Mrs. Durham made coffee cake this morning. He told me to save some," Jack said.

"I made three coffee cakes so there's plenty," Molly's mom said.

Jeri and April came into the kitchen. After filling their coffee mugs, they sat with the rest of the group.

"We are so spoiled," April said as she buttered a slice of warm coffee cake. "Jeri and I started working out so we don't get fat from Laura's cooking."

Marge chuckled. "I can see that's going to be necessary for me too."

"Where are we going to put the exercise equipment?" Kim said. "We don't have a basement here."

"We can put it in the new building down by the seawall. Now that we've decided to find another place to meet our charter clients, we won't need the building for what we planned," Tom said.

"That's a good idea, Tom," Anne said.

"We have to move Lady Guinevere today to make room for Tomiko," Sally said as she glanced at her friends. "Jeri said the seawall next door is ready for her."

"Tom and I looked it over yesterday. The contractor has the water, electric, and fueling connection installed," Jack said.

"I think we should have cameras installed so we can watch the boats from the houses," Sally said. "You never know when someone will try to break into them."

"How do you come up with these ideas? I would have never thought of that," Jenny said.

Sally giggled and shrugged her shoulders.

The teens finished breakfast. They refilled their coffee mugs and headed for the boat.

"Should we clean it here or move it first?" Brad said.

"We can move it and then start cleaning. You know, it's going to be a pain keeping the boat clean with the construction going on," Eddie said.

"If we keep up with it, it won't be too bad," Kathy said.

Eddie went up to the bridge to start the engines so he could move the boat. Jack and Brad tended to the lines, casting off once the engines had warmed.

Jenny, Kim, and Kathy stood along the gunwale so they could adjust the fenders. Eddie moved the boat to its new mooring while Jack and Brad waited at the seawall. Tom helped the boys attached the lines to the pilings.

The girls went inside to begin cleaning while the boys took out the hoses, mops, and brushes. Starting at the bow, they began washing the exterior of the boat.

In the cabin, the girls went below. They split up and started cleaning the staterooms and heads. Jenny and Kim worked in one of the larger staterooms with Molly.

"How did you like sleeping alone last night?" Jenny said to Kim.

"I didn't sleep alone," Kim replied. Molly felt the color drain from her face. "I tried, but ended up in bed with Jack and Sally. It's going to take time to get used to sleeping alone again."

Molly exhaled and shook her head. She chastised herself for thinking the worst. Deciding that what Tom told her earlier was the truth, Molly walked over to Kim.

"Why didn't you sleep with Tom?" Molly asked.

"I didn't want to, Molly. Well, that's not entirely true. I thought about it, but decided that it wouldn't be a good idea. It's time for me to move on and give you and Tom your space," Kim said.

Molly smiled and nodded her head. She grabbed the cleanser and went into the head so Kim wouldn't see the tears in her eyes.

Two hours later, the teens met in the cockpit.

"Eddie, would you and Brad give us a hand today? We want to pick up the fishing tackle for Tomiko," Jack said as the group walked back to the house.

"Sure, where are you going to go to buy it?" Eddie said.

"We want to go to Sid's," Jack replied.

The teens went into the house. They sat at the table with the others so they could ask Jeri what she felt they should buy in the way of fishing tackle.

"I would make sure you can fish for dolphin, wahoo, grouper, and any other fish that doesn't require trolling. If you get a few spin-casting outfits, our guests can cast for dolphin and wahoo. Check with the tackle shop to see what they recommend," Jeri said.

"How many people should we set up for?" Sally said.

"I would think that six or eight would be fine. If we book a charter that needs more, we can take care of it then," Jeri said. "Don't forget that most of the fishing will be done with live bait."

"We want to be able to go swordfish fishing too," Kim said.

"What are you planning to do, make Tomiko a fishing boat?" April said with a chuckle.

"What good is it to have a boat if you can't use it for fishing?" Tom said. The teens laughed at what he said.

"I was teasing," April said.

"We know that Tomiko isn't a fishing boat, but we would like to take her fishing once in a while. From what I've read about fishing for swordfish, you have to go out to very deep water and fish at night. Tomiko will be perfect for that," Jack said.

"It's your boat," Jeri said.

"That's true, but you're the captain, Jeri. We depend on you and April to do what's best for Tomiko," Jack said. Tom, Sally, and Kim nodded.

Jeri glanced at April. They smiled at each other, both of them feeling happy about the fact the teenagers were open to suggestions and advice.

"We're going to head over to Sid's Tackle Shop. I'm taking the limo if it's okay," Jack said.

"Go ahead, Jack," Marge said.

The teens left for Sid's shop. Jack drove, following Eddie's directions. When they arrived, they all went into the store.

"Hi, is Sid here?" Eddie said to a woman he didn't recognize.

"Yes, he's in the back with one of the reps. He should be free in a little while. Can I help you?" the woman said.

"We need to talk to Sid. Would you please let him know that the team from Lady Guinevere is here?" Eddie replied. "We can wait, but we want him to know we're here, please."

The woman went into the backroom. A moment later, Sid, the woman, and another woman came out.

"Hi, guys, how are you doing today?" Sid said. He shook hands with each of the teens.

"Great, Sid. We didn't mean to interrupt you," Brad said.

"No problem, Brad. I wanted you to meet Judy Mansfield. Judy, this is the Lady Guinevere fishing team," Sid said.

Judy moved from one teen to the next. She introduced herself and learned each of their names.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. I've read about you and your success," Judy said.

"I'd also like you kids to meet my daughter, Jodie McBride. Jodie and my grandson moved down here last week," Sid said. "She's going to be working with me."

Once they finished the introductions, Sid offered everyone sodas and coffee. Jodie poured coffee for Jack, Sally, Brad, and Eddie. The rest of the group asked for soda.

"Judy, I wanted to know if Ande Line has any information on fish mortality as it pertains to line strength. We want to try to get our club to change the rules and let us use heavier line," Sally said.

Smiling, Judy said, "Yes we do. In fact, we have a very nice video presentation that deals with the subject. I'd be happy to arrange to have it shown at one of your meetings."

"That would be great! Can you do it tomorrow night? We have a meeting and we want to bring it up then," Sally said.

Chuckling at Sally's enthusiasm, Judy said, "I think I can pull it off, but there is a condition."

"What?" Sally said.

"Well, Ande Line would like to become one of your sponsors. We feel that having your team using our product would be good for business," Judy said. "Did you know that Ande Line has over thirteen hundred IGFA world records to its credit? Our tournament series line is used by more professional fishermen than any other line."

Sally turned to the rest of the team. "What do you guys think? Do we want another sponsor?"

"That will depend on what they want from us," Eddie said.

"We want you to use our product exclusively and put our name on your boat. We sponsor several tournaments and we'll expect you to fish in a few of them. We know you have school and we promise we won't interfere with your educations," Judy said.

"We already use Ande Line," Jenny said.

"I know, Sid told me. You won't have to pay for it," Judy said. "We also request that you test new products for us."

"Give us a few minutes," Eddie said. He pointed toward the door and the team went outside.

"I thought they'd jump at the offer," Judy told Sid.

Chuckling, Sid said, "They don't do anything without a meeting. If one of them is uncomfortable with your offer, they won't do it. I should let you know that they won't allow anyone to tell them how to fish. When Andy Nester approached them, they made him put that in the agreement."

"They're smart for a bunch of kids, aren't they?" Judy said.

"You have no idea, Judy," Sid said and then he laughed.

The teens came back into the store. Eddie and Jack moved closer to Judy. "We've talked it over and we'll do it provided you don't try to tell us how to fish. We do very well now. If you'll send us the agreement, we'll have our attorney take a look at it," Eddie said.

Sally moved next to Jack. "We're also planning to produce a television show and a set of instructional videos. If we do, and the show is successful, we'll want to renegotiate the agreement. We'll expect more than free fishing line," Sally said.

Judy glanced at Sid. He shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "Sally, do you mind if I ask how old you are?"

"No, I'm fifteen. I'll be sixteen in August," Sally said.

"You could have fooled me!" Judy said. "I agree with you. If you do produce a show, and it gets aired, we'll renegotiate our agreement."

"Please have someone put that in writing for us," Sally said.

Judy couldn't help laughing. "Okay, but I have the authority to make the deal. I'm the vice president of Ande. Oh, and my dad owns the company."

Sally smiled. "Should we be talking to your dad then?"

Judy shook her head as she laughed. "I hope you don't plan to become an attorney. I'm very sure that if you decide to let, I can't believe I'm saying that, Ande sponsor you, you'll all meet my dad. I have a copy of our standard agreement in my case. Would you like to take it with you?"

"Yes, please. So, will you be in town long enough to come to our meeting tomorrow night?" Sally said.

"Sally, I promise I'll be there. By the way, our offices and plant are here in West Palm Beach, Florida," Judy said.

"Thank you. We have our meetings at the Bahia Mar hotel in Fort Lauderdale," Sally said.

"Okay, we'll see you there tomorrow night," Judy said. "Thanks for the order, Sid. I'll talk to you later."

Judy left the shop after giving Sally a copy of the Ande sponsor agreement and saying goodbye to each of the teens. Jack commented on the fact she remembered each of their names.

"Okay, now what can I do for you?" Sid said.

"We want to outfit a boat, Sid. We need everything," Tom said.

"That can mean many things. Let's sit down so you can tell me what you have in mind," Sid said. "Jodie, I think we're going to need more soda and coffee."

The teens and Sid sat at the large round table in his backroom. Jack, Tom, Eddie, and Brad began telling Sid what they wanted. An hour later, Sid sat back, looking at his notes.

"Okay, I think I have my list. I don't have everything in stock, but it won't take long to get it. I assume you'll want Shimano rods and reels," Sid said.

"Yes, we want to make sure we have the best of everything," Kim said.

"I didn't know you were getting another boat," Sid said.

"The equipment is for our yacht. It's so our charter clients can fish if they want to," Jack said.

Sid nodded, but didn't question Jack. "Is there anything else you can think of?"

"No, but if you think there's something we need, make sure we have it. The yacht doesn't have any tackle yet. We'll need gaffs and tools too," Tom said.

Sid reviewed the list again. He added a few items, telling the teens what he thought they missed. "It's going to take a while for me to price this. Do you want to wait?"

"No, we trust you, Sid. Give us a call once you have the number. Oh, and this has nothing to do with the fishing team," Jack said.

Sid moved his order book aside. "I have a favor to ask you guys. As I told you, my daughter and grandson have moved down here. They're staying with me for the time being. My grandson is interested in fishing and I was wondering if you'd consider taking him out one of these days."

Eddie glanced around the table at his teammates. All of the teens nodded their heads.

"Sure, anytime we're going out, Sid," Eddie said.

"Thanks, I'll introduce Trent to you soon," Sid said with a smile.

"Why don't you bring him to the club meeting tomorrow night? We can meet him and he can meet some of the other kids. I know how much moving and not knowing anyone sucks. Sally, Kim, Tom, and I went through that in Michigan," Jack said.

"That sounds like a good idea, Jack. I'll talk to Trent tonight and let him know. By the way, he's sixteen. Trent will be seventeen this July," Sid said.

Jodie walked over to the table. "Thank you for offering to meet Trent. The last couple of years have been very hard for him. Trent's father passed away and he's still having trouble accepting it. He's been withdrawn since the funeral."

"My grandson is a good boy. He's just lost without his father. We're hoping that the move will help him," Sid said.

"Trent started hanging around with the wrong crowd in our home town. I know that moving isn't the answer, but I needed some help. Dad offered to take us in and give me a job," Jodie said.

"We don't like trouble, Mrs. McBride. None of us drinks, smokes, or do drugs. If Trent wants to do those things, he won't be happy with us," Kathy said.

"I don't think he does drugs, but he started smoking. I know he drank before we moved," Jodie said. She looked at the teens for a reaction.

"I used to smoke and drink too, but I quit when I started hanging around with Eddie, Kathy, Brad, and Jenny. If anyone can help him quit, they can," Molly said.

A buzzer went off, indicating someone entered the store. Sid stood up, thanked the teens, and walked out front. Jodie said goodbye and went out to help her father.

"That Trent kid sounds like trouble," Jenny said after everyone got into the limo. Then she giggled and added, "I'm not going to prejudge him though. Look how wrong I was about you guys."

"Oh yeah, I remember that you didn't want to meet Jack, Kim, Tom, or Sally because you were sure they were spoiled brats," Brad said.

"That's us," Sally said with a giggle.

"Hey, I admitted I was wrong—didn't I?" Jenny said.

Jack drove to the house. The teens got out and went inside to tell Jeri and April about the tackle they ordered. The five women sat on the patio talking.

The teens told the women about the trip to the tackle shop. After listing off the tackle they ordered for Tomiko, they told the women about meeting Judy and the offer from Ande Line.

"We have to get going," Jenny said. "I promised Mom that I would clean the house and Eddie has to cut the lawn. We'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Would you guys mind if we wore our fishing outfits to the meeting tomorrow?" Sally said. "I think it would show unity when we talk about changing the rules."

"I think that's a good idea, Sally. We can meet here and go to the meeting together if you want to," Kathy said.

"We'll plan dinner for everyone. Tell your parents to come too," Marge said.

Kathy, Brad, Jenny, and Eddie left for home. Sally excused herself, telling everyone she wanted to work on the information she'd gathered. Molly stood up, gave Tom a kiss, and followed Sally to the guesthouse.

"I'm going to take a swim and get some sun," Kim said. She went to the pool, removing her clothes when she got to the lounges. Kim walked into the water and began swimming laps.

"Sally, can I talk to you for a few minutes?" Molly said. Sally nodded as she put her notebook computer on the table.

"I want to ask you about your relationship with Jack. Do you like it?" Molly asked.

"I love it. Why do you ask?"

"I asked Tom to do the same thing with me."

Sally giggled. "I'll bet that didn't go over very well with my brother." Molly shrugged her shoulders. "It took a while for me to convince Jack it's what I wanted. He's learning, but Jack isn't there yet. What do you expect from Tom?"

"I want him to be strong for me, Sally. I want Tom to tell me what he wants like Jack tells you."

Sally closed the lid of her notebook. She smiled at Molly and said, "Do you know what you want? I mean, do you really know? And, if Tom agrees, are you willing to do what he tells you to do?"

"Yes. I love Tom and want to make him happy," Molly said.

"Tom's already happy. He loves you. Why do you want Tom to own you? That's what you want, isn't it? Jack owns me and I'll do whatever he tells me to do. When I don't, he spanks me." Sally giggled. "I like being bad."

"You like it when he spanks you?" Molly said.

"No, I love it! Listen, Jack doesn't hurt me when he paddles my ass. I don't know why, but it turns me on when he does it. Jack tried humiliating me once, but that didn't work out. He couldn't do it and be happy."

"What did he do?" Molly said.

"Jack put a collar and a leash on me. He led me into a party we had at our house. I thought it was fun, but Jack didn't. He still uses the leash, but only when we're alone. We're finding a balance, Molly. We're learning together. You didn't answer my question, why?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Molly said, "I'm not sure, but I do know that it's what I want. I guess it has something to do with the fact I grew up without a dad."

Shaking her head, Sally said, "You can't expect Tom to take the place of your dad. He's your lover and your friend, not your father. This may sound stupid, but Jack and I are equals. While I'll do anything he tells me to, I know he won't do anything that will hurt me or embarrass me."

"I have a hard time understanding how you can be so smart yet so dependant on Jack. I don't know anyone that's as smart as you are," Molly said.

"Being smart is easy. All you have to do is study things you're interested in and have a little common sense. I'm well read and I do a lot of research," Sally said.

"Is that how you learned about being submissive?"

"No, being a sub to Jack is just easier for me. While I can make my own decisions, I love it when Jack makes them for me. I love the way he tells me what to wear or what we'll do."

"What about sex?" Molly said.

"What about it? I love sex! Jack is a great lover. He makes my motor run whenever he smiles at me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.