Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 47

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 47 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

The rain continued the entire ride back to the house. Jack called his parents to tell them that he, and the others, they decided to head home early. Don told his son that he understood and that he felt the teens made the right choice.

Jack and Tom pulled into the driveway at three in the afternoon. They all went into the house to see their parents and tell them about the trip. Ellen and Marge fixed dinner while the teens related the fun they'd had and about meeting Buzz and Vicky.

"When do you think your new friends will go down to Florida?" Marc asked.

"We don't know, Dad. They're going to call us when they know," Sally said. "They're very nice people. Vicky took the girls on their boat and Buzz fished with the boys one day. We had a blast!"

"You kids should be careful. You don't know them from Adam," Laura said.

"They're nice, Mom. I don't think they're serial killers or anything like that," Molly said.

"Besides, there are more of us than there are them," Tom said with a chuckle.

"We have a change in plans, kids. You're flying back to Florida," Don said.

"Why aren't we taking the limo back?" Jack asked his dad.

"Your moms convinced me that it would be better if you fly. They didn't want to take a chance of an accident harming all of you kids. I agree with them," Don said.

"When are we flying down?" Brad said.

"Tomorrow afternoon. I booked the flights after you called to tell us you were on your way home. The transport company will be here in the morning to load the trucks and the boat. They took the limo yesterday. It should be there when you arrive," Marc said.

"Who all is going to Florida tomorrow?" Jenny said.

"Everyone except Marc, your dad, Mr. Waters, and I. We'll be down in a couple days. We have a few things to wrap up here before we can leave," Don said.

"Dad, don't forget that we're taking delivery of Tomiko when we get back. We want everyone there," Kim said.

"We can take care of that on Friday. We'll be down on Friday morning," Don said. He smiled at Kim. "You know you could take delivery with out me, don't you?"

"That's not going to happen! If it weren't for all of you, we wouldn't even have the yacht. We'll wait for you, Uncle Mark, and everyone else," Kim said.

"There are boxes in your rooms. We want you to pack your things so the moving company can load them on Thursday," Marge said.

"How much should we pack?" Jack asked his mom.

"Pack everything, Son. We've decided that we're going to sell this house. It just doesn't make sense to keep it. When Don and Marc have to come up here on business, they can stay with our friends," Marge replied.

"Do you have anyone interested in the house?" Tom asked.

"Not yet; we haven't placed it on the market. I don't think we'll have any trouble selling it though," Don said.

"So, that means we're moving to Florida for good, doesn't it?" Sally said.

"Yes it does. Is that a problem?" Anne asked her daughter.

"Heavens no! I want to live down there," Sally said and then she giggled. "This is the third time I've moved in just over a year."

"This will be the last for a long time, Sally," Marc said.

"I guess we should get started with our packing," Tom said.

The teens excused themselves. They went upstairs to begin packing the boxes they found in their rooms. Jenny, Eddie, Kathy, Brad, and Molly pitched in, helping their friends fold the clothing and place it in boxes.

"Don't forget to put aside clothes to take on the plane. The moving van will probably take a few days to get down to Florida," Eddie said.

"You're right. I better go tell Jack and Sally," Kathy said. She went across the hall to Jack and Sally's room. When Kathy relayed what Eddie said, Jack and Sally thanked her.

The teens used a large black marker to label each of the boxes. They stacked the boxes in their rooms, making sure there was room to move around without tripping. Four hours later, the group went downstairs to get cold drinks and rest.

"How are you kids doing with your packing?" Laura said. She and the rest of the adults sat in the family room.

"Great, I think we're almost finished," Tom said. "What are we doing with the furniture? It isn't very old."

"We're going to put it into storage for now. "We'll probably use it in the new house after it's finished," Don said.

"We should wash our dirty clothes and repack them," Kim said. "I want to put some of my things in the boxes to make room in my suitcase for a few of the clothes I want to take with me tomorrow."

"That sounds like a great idea, Kim. I'm going to do the same thing. We can wash Everyone's things while we're at it," Sally said.

Kim, Sally, Jenny, Kathy, and Molly went back upstairs. They gathered the dirty clothes, placing them in a basket.

"I'm going to go out to the pool for a few minutes," Jack said. He headed for the sliding doors. The other boys followed Jack out to the pool area.

The girls took care of the dirty laundry, putting a load in the washing machine and hand washing their underwear. While the washing machine ran, they went out to the pool.

Sally ran into the house, returning with her notebook computer. She placed it on a table, opened the lid, and turned it on. "I want to check my email and check out a few things," Sally said.

"We have email from Randy and Fran. They want to meet with us soon," Sally said. "They have the editing finished and need our approval."

"Are you sorry that ESPN decided not to do a series?" Jenny said.

"No, now we can pursue our own ideas. I still want to make the instructional videos. I also feel that we can make a series and find a network to pick it up. There are networks dedicated to outdoor shows," Sally said. "I have the contact information for a couple of the largest networks. We should make another video to send to them."

"What's wrong with the pilot we did for ESPN?" Kathy said.

"That video belongs to ESPN. We can't use it unless we get their permission. If we make one of our own, we don't have to worry about copyright infringements. Besides, I think we should make our videos different from most of the stuff you see now. We should add a personal element to the program. Not like those stupid reality shows, but more than just fishing," Sally said.

"I like that idea. We could incorporate the ports we travel to and show a little about the area. Maybe that would help us find sponsors," Molly said.

"I think we should make the show interesting to kids our age. It would help promote the sport and add to the number of fishermen and fisherwomen," Tom said.

Sally took notes, recording the ideas on her computer. The teens continued to talk, airing their thoughts about doing a show.

"When do we want Randy and Fran to meet with us?" Sally said. "I want to reply to their email."

"We can do it next week. This week is going to be busy. We have our club meeting on Thursday, the delivery of the yacht on Friday, and we should practice for the club tournament the following weekend," Brad said.

"I'd like to go out on Saturday and maybe Sunday," Eddie said.

"Don't forget that we don't have school. We can fish as often as we want to," Jenny said.

"We need to start studying tuna fishing. We have a big tournament coming up in a month," Kathy said.

"Yeah, and it's in North Carolina. We'll be gone for over a week with travel and practice," Jenny said.

"I sent Randy and Fran an email. I told them we could meet with them next week," Sally said. "I also downloaded the IGFA rules and sent them to Dad's printer. Are we going to bring up the rules at our club meeting?"

"I think we should. The more I think about it, the better I like the idea of heavier line-weights. Is there any data on fish mortality on the IGFA site?" Brad said.

"There's some, but not too much. I'll try to find more information before the meeting," Sally said.

"I'm going to go swimming. This will be the last time we'll get to use this pool," Tom said. "If we need to go over anything else, we can do it later."

Molly moved over to Tom. She put her arms around his neck, gave him a kiss, and giggled. "Should I go get my suit?"

Tom started to tell Molly that she could wear her suit if she wanted to, but instead, he said, "No, you won't be needing your suit." He lifted her top, pulling it over Molly's head.

The rest of the group began undressing. They all walked to the showers, gathering in one of the large rooms. Each couple washed one another. Noticing Kim standing alone, Kathy pulled her closer to her and Eddie. The three of them laughed and washed one another. Finished in the shower, the teens went out and jumped in the pool. They splashed and horsed around together.

The adults came out to the pool. Laughing, they stripped, showered, and joined their kids in the water.

"Where are we sleeping tonight?" Jack said to his mom.

"In your rooms, Jack. Sam and Joanne are on their way over. Jenny, Kathy, and Molly's parents are going back to their house for the night," Marge said.

A few minutes later, Sam and Joanne arrived. They took a look at the pool, laughed, and joined the rest of the group.

Everyone began getting out of the pool after swimming for a half hour. Sally and Kim went to get towels, piling them on a couple chairs.

"Who would like a drink?" Don said.

Marc helped Don fix drinks for the adults. Joanne and the kids asked for soda. The group sat around the tables, drinking and talking.

At ten, the teens decided to go to bed. They said goodnight to everyone, gathered their clothing, and went upstairs. Standing in the hallway, the teens chatted for a moment. Kim told Sally they had to get the things from the laundry room. Sally nodded and followed Kim downstairs.

Kim and Sally returned with a basket of clean clothes. They gave everyone their things and then packed what they wanted to ship in the boxes. Tom and Molly went to Tom's room. They crawled into bed, cuddling together.

"Where is Kim sleeping tonight?" Molly said.

"I don't know. Do you want to go find out?"

"Yeah, she can sleep with us if she wants to—can't she?" Molly said.

"Sure, I don't mind," Tom said.

Molly got out of bed. She went back into the hallway to find Kim. Molly checked in Jack and Sally's room first. She asked if they knew where Kim was.

"She's sleeping with Kathy and Eddie tonight," Sally said.

"Oh, okay. I just wanted to make sure Kim wasn't alone," Molly said.

Sally sat up. "Molly, you don't have to worry about Kim. She knows what she's doing and what she wants. It's very sweet of you to be concerned though," Sally said.

Molly nodded. "Thanks, goodnight," Molly said as she left the room.

"Kim's with Eddie and Kathy tonight," Molly told Tom as she slid into bed next to him.

Tom smiled. He pulled Molly closer, kissing her tenderly. They squirmed against each other, finding a comfortable position. Tom stroked Molly's back and she rolled onto her stomach. He ran his hand down to her butt, stroking her gently as he lay on his side next to her.

Settling in for the night, Tom thought about Molly's request that he become the dominant member of their relationship. Her need for someone strong, as Molly put it, puzzled Tom. Not only did he not completely understand her need, Tom didn't know how to give Molly want she wanted.

Tom wanted to sit down with Jack so he could ask his cousin what to do. He knew that his sister Sally was very happy and Tom wanted Molly to be happy too. On the surface, things between Jack and Sally seemed the same as the relationships the other couples enjoyed. Tom didn't know what went on when Jack and Sally were alone. Other than the gold collar Sally wore, Tom couldn't see much difference.

Molly sighed. She lifted her hips, pressing her bottom against Tom's stroking hand. He squeezed her cheek, letting Molly know he was there.

"Mmmm, that feels nice. I love you, Tom," Molly said with a groggy voice.

Tom kissed Molly's cheek. "I love you too, Sweetheart."

Molly wiggled against Tom. He relaxed his grip on her butt cheek, slowly moving his hand over her naked flesh. Molly's breathing changed as her body relaxed.

Tom thought about the time Jack led his sister into the pool area on a leash. He remembered how happy and proud Sally looked as she walked behind Jack. Tom also remembered how subservient Megan acted at the hands of Lisa. He moved his hand along Molly's side, letting it rest against her side. His fingers scraped the side of her breast, pressing softly into the pliant flesh. Tom shook his head, knowing he could never to treat Molly the way he'd seen Lisa treat Megan or the way Jack treated Sally.

Kissing Molly's shoulder, Tom silently vowed to come to some understanding that would make Molly happy, but allow him to feel comfortable.

Kim, Eddie, and Kathy shifted around on the bed trying to get comfortable. Eddie rolled onto his side, his back against Kim and his chest against Kathy's back. He fondled one of Kathy's breasts as he kissed the back of her neck.

"You should pay attention to Kim too," Kathy said.

"Thanks, but I just want to go to sleep. If you two want some privacy, I'll leave," Kim said.

"You don't have to leave, Kim. Kathy and I will stop fooling around if it bothers you," Eddie said.

"It doesn't bother me, I don't want to fool around, that's all."

Eddie rolled over. He put his hand on Kim's shoulder, gripping her lightly. "Is everything okay?" Eddie said.

Kim rolled onto her back. She sat up, wrapping her arms around her legs as she pulled her knees to her chest. "Everything is fine. I know everyone is concerned about me, but there's no reason to worry. I love you guys, all of you, and I appreciate the fact you're thinking about me."

"We don't want you to feel left out," Kathy said.

Kim giggled, shaking her head. "I don't feel left out. I know I'm as much a part of our group as anyone else. I don't have to have sex to be happy." Kim giggled again. "Don't get me wrong, I love sex. Right now, I don't want a relationship, not a serious one anyway."

Eddie chuckled. "I understand, Kim. If you ever need a little loving, let me know."

Giggling, Kim reached between Eddie's legs. She fondled his penis and said, "If I need a little loving, I'll tell Kathy. I'll see you if I need my brains fucked out!" Kim removed her hand and laughed.

"Sounds good to me, Kim," Kathy said. "I'll try to stop fretting over you. Please understand that I only do it because I care for you—we all care about you and your happiness."

"Thanks, I know you do, but it's still nice to hear. Who knows, maybe I'll find a boy that rocks my socks when we go back to school in the fall. For now, I want to be carefree and enjoy the summer. I'm so looking forward to fishing and boating this summer," Kim said.

Kim stretched out again, this time on her back. Eddie spooned against Kathy. The three of them told each other goodnight. They shifted around, getting comfortable.

Sally woke up early the next morning. She snuggled against Jack, stroking his morning erection as she did most mornings. She waited for Jack to wake up, watching his sleeping form. Jack finally stirred. He smiled up at Sally as he stretched his arms above his head.

"Good morning, Baby," Jack said.

"Good morning. I love you," Sally said.

Jack pulled Sally down and gave her a kiss. "I love you too. Are you ready for our big move?" Sally nodded. "Are you sad to be leaving Michigan?"

"No, I'm not sad. I can't wait to move to Florida with our friends."

"Yeah, I'm looking forward to it too. I guess we should get up and get going. We have a few things to do before we leave this afternoon," Jack said.

Sally nodded. She gave Jack's penis a firm squeeze before releasing it from her warm grip. They got out of bed, used the bathroom, and took a shower together. Sally giggled as Jack ran his soapy hands over her body. He played with her breasts, rubbing her nipples until they turned hard. Sally fondled his penis, leaning over to kiss it.

Jack turned Sally around. He put one arm around her waist and placed his other hand on her back. Pushing gently, Jack bent Sally at the waist. He used a foot to open her legs so he could enter her from behind.

"This is our last fuck in this house," Jack said as he slowly sawed his penis in and out of Sally's vagina.

"I know, but we'll have so many more at our new house," Sally said. She pushed back against Jack, timing her movements with his.

Jack reached around Sally. He rubbed one of her breasts, slid his hand down her stomach, and diddled her clit. Sally moaned. She removed one of her hands from the wall so she could push Jack's hand against her clit harder.

Sally and Jack reached their climaxes. Sally came first, followed closely by Jack. When he removed his penis from her vagina, Sally turned around. She knelt on the shower floor, taking his member into her mouth. Moaning, Sally cleaned Jack's penis.

Jack and Sally finished in the bathroom. They went to their room to dress for the day. Sally stood near the bed, silently waiting for Jack to tell her what he wanted her to wear that day.

"Hun, wear jeans and a tee shirt today. I want you to be comfortable on the flight," Jack said.

Sally smiled. She picked out clean underwear, showing them to Jack for his approval. He nodded, letting her know he approved. Jack began removing the last of the knickknacks, books, and other items from the shelves in the room. He packed them in boxes, labeling them with his and Sally's names. Sally helped Jack finish packing their mutual things.

"You better make sure Tom and Molly are up, Kim too. They have to finish packing," Jack told Sally.

Sally went to Tom's room. She knocked on the door, waiting for an answer. Molly opened the door, smiling when she saw Sally. Molly wore a towel around her body.

"Jack wanted me to make sure you and Tom were up. We have to finish packing," Sally said.

"We're up, Sally. Tom and I just finished our shower. We'll be out in a few minutes," Molly said.

Sally left the room. She went down the hall to the room Kim shared with Eddie and Kathy. Once again, Sally knocked on the door. She opened it when she heard Eddie tell her to come in.

"Is Kim up yet? We have to finish packing," Sally said.

"She's in the shower, Sally. I'll tell her you were here. Kathy and I are ready," Eddie said. "Do you need any help?"

"I think we're okay. Jack and I are packing the last of our stuff," Sally said.

Jack and Sally put the last of their items in a box. Jack taped the box closed and labeled it. Across the hall, Tom and Kim finished packing their things. Molly helped, wrapping the fragile items in bubble-wrap.

"Who needs help?" Jenny said. She and Brad stood in the hallway between the two rooms.

"We're finished. All we have to do is take our suitcases downstairs," Jack said.

Jack, Tom, Eddie, and Brad carried the suitcases downstairs. The girls took their carry-on bags and makeup kits. The group of teens went to the kitchen for breakfast, greeting their parents.

"You guys are up early," Jenny said to her mom.

"We wanted to get over here so we could get ready to head home. We used Tom's truck and had to get it back so the transport company could load it this morning," Ellen said.

"What time is the transport company going to be here?" Jack asked his dad.

"They should be here at ten," Don replied. "You'd better make sure the trucks and the boat are ready to go."

"They are, but we'll double check them after breakfast," Jack said.

Laura took a pan of fresh muffins from the oven. Marge and Anne scrambled eggs while Ellen and Sarah fried bacon and sausage patties. A few minutes later, the group sat down in the dinning room. They ate breakfast while going over the last minute details.

While the girls helped with the dishes, Jack and the other boys went outside to make sure the boat and the trucks were ready to ship.

"Let's make sure everything is secure," Jack said as he and Tom stood in the cockpit of the Lucky Lady. Brad and Eddie climbed aboard to help.

The boys double-checked the rods, tackle, and other things in the boat. After making sure everything was secure, they attached the cover. Jack checked his pickup truck, making sure there wasn't anything in the cab or the back. Tom went through his Expedition. He grabbed a couple of jackets from the back.

At ten fifteen, two trucks pulled in front of the house. a large vehicle carrier and truck with a low-boy trailer. Jack ran inside to tell his dad the transport company arrived. A man and woman walked up the drive and looked at the trucks and the boat.

"How are you doing?" the man said. "I'm here to pick up the vehicles you want taken to Florida. I'm Phil and this is my wife, Dottie."

"We're shipping the pickup, the Expedition, the boat, and the Lincoln," Don said as he shook hands with the man.

Nodding, Phil walked over to the boat. He took out a tape measure, measuring the length of the boat and the truck. "We'll put the Expedition and the car on the bottom of the hauler," Phil told his wife. "Where are the keys?"

Jack and Tom gave Phil the keys to their trucks. Don went inside to get the keys for his wife's Lincoln. Phil drove the pickup and boat to the road. Dottie dropped the low-boy trailer so her husband could load them. Jack and the rest of the boys walked to the road to watch Phil. They watched as the man drove the truck and boat onto the trailer. Dottie stood to the side, making he stayed centered.

The girls came outside to watch too. Molly took Tom's hand, holding it firmly. "That looks close," Molly said as she pointed at the boat.

"I think he knows what he's doing. Phil measured the boat before he loaded it," Tom said.

Phil and Dottie secured the pickup and boat. They placed the ramps on the car hauler and loaded the other vehicles. Once the car, trucks, and boat were ready to make the trip, Phil walked over to Don.

"We'll have this load in Florida on Thursday. My brother will be here to pick up the other two cars on Thursday afternoon. He should drop them off this weekend," Phil said. "The bus will be there later today."

"Thanks, Phil," Don said.

"No problem. We'll make sure the vehicles get there unharmed," Phil said.

Phil and Dottie said goodbye. They went to their trucks and got in. Dottie pulled away in the truck with the low-boy trailer. Phil followed her in the car hauler.

"Well, that's one more thing that's out of the way," Don said. "Are you kids sure you've finished packing?"

"Yeah, we have all our stuff packed in boxes, Dad. The only thing left in our rooms is the furniture," Kim said.

"Good. You kids can relax until it's time to head to the airport. I ordered a couple shuttles to take everyone," Don said.

The group went into the house. Jack and Tom poured coffee for themselves while the rest of the teens went out to sit by the pool. Standing in the kitchen, Jack and Tom watched their friends and sisters.

Tom glanced around to make sure no one else was in the kitchen. "Jack, how are things going between you and Sally?" Tom said.

"Great, Tom, why wouldn't they be good?"

"I'm talking about your relationship, you know, the fact my sister is submissive," Tom said.

"We're still working on that. You don't have to worry. I would never do anything to hurt Sally."

"I know. The reason I'm asking is that Molly wants the same type of relationship with me. At least I think she does. She told me she needs a strong man in her life," Tom said.

Jack chuckled. "Tom, I don't know what to tell you. That's something you have to work out with Molly. I can tell you that it will probably be hard for you to do—it is for me. If it wasn't so important to Sally, I wouldn't have anything to do with it."

Nodding, Tom said, "How about the leash and collar?"

Jack turned to his cousin. Shaking his head, Jack said, "That was a huge mistake if you're talking about the time that Lisa and Megan were here. I still use it with Sally, but only when we're alone. There's no way I'll ever do anything to humiliate her again. We differ on the subject, but we've come to an agreement."

"What do you do to make her happy, Jack? For the life of me, I can't figure out what to do," Tom said.

"The only thing I can suggest is to talk to Molly. Decide what you're willing to do and what you won't do. Spell everything out for her. When I accepted Sally, I told her how our relationship would be. I also gave her an out if she doesn't want to do it anymore. I have it written down if you want to see it."

"Should I get a collar like Sally's for Molly?" Tom said.

"If Molly's serious, and you're committed, I would get her one. Make sure it's something nice—you know, like jewelry, not a pet collar. Tom, if you want to know the truth, it takes a strong person to do what Sally's doing." Jack chuckled. "She does whatever she tells me to tell her to do."

"I don't know if Molly's that strong, Jack. I don't know if I'm the type of person that can be dominating," Tom said.

"You and Molly can work that out between you two. Just make sure no one gets hurt. With Sally, I try things and see how she responds. I can tell if she likes what I'm doing or not. Tom, this isn't about sex, not entirely. While sex plays into the relationship, it isn't the reason for it. Make sure you don't become someone you're not while trying to please Molly."

"Thanks, Jack. You've given me a lot to think about."

"Tom, I didn't figure this out on my own. I talked to our parents. Our moms have the same kind of relationship with my dad."

"I've noticed that Uncle Don is the leader of our family. I know my dad isn't a wimp, but it's clear that when push comes to shove, your dad is in command. Frankly, it seems to be working well for us—all of us," Tom said.

"Dad is a good example, Tom. He's proof you can lead without being a prick. Whatever you decide, don't become a prick or an asshole," Jack said.

"Like Lisa?" Tom said.

"Yeah, like Lisa. I guess Megan is cool with it, but I think that Lisa is taking advantage of Megan's weaknesses. I hope that someday Megan wakes up and sees that she doesn't have to live the way she's living."

"So do I, Jack. I always liked Megan. I guess she's still dealing with the rape," Tom said.

"Maybe she is. I think it would be better for her to get professional help than to let Lisa control her," Jack said. "There's nothing I can do for someone that doesn't want help. I tried to talk to Megan, but she wouldn't listen to what I offered,"

"I guess we just have to move on, don't we?"

"I think move forward is more accurate, Tom. We have to learn from the past and make sure we don't make the same mistakes again if we can avoid them. Moving to Florida is a big step for us. I'm looking forward to the yacht, fishing, and if it works out, Sally's idea about producing a television show and videos."

"It sounds like we're going to be busy, doesn't it?" Tom said.

"Yeah, but I think it's good for us to be busy," Jack said and then he chuckled. "It could be a lot worse you know?"

Tom nodded. "Let's go see what's going on with the rest of our team," Tom said.

"That's what we are, isn't it—a team. I can't get over how close we've all become in such a short time." Jack put his hand on his cousin's shoulder. "The fishing keeps us close and the sex makes it fun—or is it the other way around?"

"I'd say it's equal. I wouldn't want to give up either of them," Tom said.

"You've got that right!" Jack replied.

Jack and Tom went out to the pool area to be with the rest of the group. Tom walked over to Molly, stood behind her, and rubbed her shoulders. She put her hands on his. Looking up, Molly smiled at Tom.

"What are you guys talking about?" Tom said.

"We're making plans for the summer, Baby. We're going to be busy," Molly said.

"I know we are. Jack and I were just talking about that too," Tom said.

"It's going to be wonderful you know. All of us being together is very important to me," Molly said.

"That's important to all of us," Jenny said.

Tom moved in front of Molly. He took her hands, pulling her to her feet. Tom wrapped his arms around Molly, pulled her close, and gave her a kiss. He sat down, guiding Molly onto his lap.

"Sally has found a lot of information regarding fish mortality and how it can be reduced by using heavier line-weights," Jenny said. "We've decided to make a presentation at our meeting on Thursday night. If there are enough board members there, we can ask for a vote and start using the heavier line at our club tournament."

"Do you think they'll go for it?" Jack asked. "You know that some of the old-timers are set in their ways."

"If we make a compelling argument, I think they'll make the change. There's nothing saying they can't use the line they want to use. We're just asking to raise the weight for those that want to make a change. According to what Sally said, the International Game Fish Association is going to make the money tournaments change to their rules if they want to be sanctioned," Eddie said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.