Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 45

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 45 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Hi, guys," Lisa said as she and Megan walked out to the pool area. Paul, Brad, and Craig followed.

The teens gathered and began introducing themselves. The boys all shook hands and the girls exchanged smiles. For the next fifteen minutes, the group from Florida chatted with Lisa, Megan, Paul, Brad, and Craig. The teens moved to the tables and sat down. Kim asked if anyone wanted a soda, giggling when everyone said they did.

"I'll help you, Kim," Molly said.

Kim and Molly went into the house to get sodas. Kim took out a tray so the girls could carry the cans back to the pool area.

"Do you think Tom still likes Lisa?" Molly asked.

"Yeah, but not the way you're thinking. You don't have to be jealous of her." Kim giggled. "Lisa isn't into boys—not anymore. She and Megan live together."

"Lisa is very pretty," Molly said softly.

Kim turned to Molly. Putting her hands on Molly's shoulders, Kim smiled. "Molly, you're very pretty too. You have to stop worrying about other girls. Tom is crazy about you." Kim pulled Molly closer, hugging her.

"I wish I wasn't so insecure. Even since I started hanging around with Eddie, Kathy, Jenny, and Brad, I've been waiting for the bottom to fall out. My life was so screwed up and now it's almost perfect. I worry that it will all end."

"My dad told me that if you worry too much about the future, you'll miss the present. Molly, you have to stop worrying about what might happen and enjoy what is happening right now. No one knows what the future holds," Kim said.

"What would I do without all of you?" Molly said as she hugged Kim.

"You don't have to think about that because you have us—all of us. We better get these sodas out there before those guys get restless," Kim said with a giggle.

Kim and Molly took the sodas out to the pool area. When they set them on a table, the others took a can of what they wanted. Molly sat next to Tom, resting her hand on his leg. Kim sat down next to Paul.

"Where's Cindy?" Kim asked Paul.

"She couldn't make it tonight," Paul replied.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, everything is fine, Kim. Cindy and I aren't exclusive. She's out with a friend tonight," Paul said. "What happened between you and Tom?"

"Nothing, Tom and I are fine," Kim said.

"What about Molly?"

"She's Tom's girlfriend, Paul."

"I thought that you were Tom's girlfriend," Paul said as he looked into Kim's eyes.

"No, I'm his cousin. We decided to move on," Kim said with a smile.

Paul nodded. "How about Jack and Sally? Are they still the same?"

"Yeah, my brother and Sally have a very different relationship. I'm happy for both of them. I'm happy for Tom too," Kim said.

"So, are you looking forward to moving to Florida?" Paul asked as he slid his chair closer to Kim.

"Yes, we all are. We're fishing in tournaments. We have sponsors and everything," Kim said. She put her hand on Paul's arm. "We want all of you to come down and visit us. We'll take you fishing and out on the yacht."

"That sounds like fun, Kim, but Brad and I have to work at the golf course all summer."

"I'm sure you can get a few days off—can't you?" Kim said as she put her hand on Paul's hand. She stroked the back of his hand with her thumb while smiling at him.

"Would you like me to?" Paul said with a smile.

"Yeah, we're still friends—aren't we?"

"Yes, at least I hope we are."

Kim smiled at Paul. She removed her hand and said, "We should sit with the others. We're being rude."

Paul and Kim sat at the table with the rest of the teens. They listened as Sally finished telling everyone about the plan to make a television show about fishing.

"Who will produce the show for you?" Megan asked.

"We will. I don't think it can be that hard. I've been researching it on the internet," Sally replied.

"That sounds great, Sally," Brad Phillips said. "I hope it works out for you and your friends."

"Thanks, Brad. I'll let you know," Sally replied with a smile.

"I hear you and your brother are good golfers," Eddie said.

"We do pretty good," Paul said. "Do you play golf?"

"I've never tried golfing. With fishing and everything else, there's no time," Eddie said. "My dad plays though."

"Yeah, so does my dad, but he says he's not good at it," Brad Waters said.

"You have to practice to get good. It takes a lot of time," Paul said.

"Brad is teaching me to play. I'm going to work at the golf course this summer," Craig said. He glanced at Brad Phillips and smiled.

"Kim invited us to Florida," Paul said. "Do you think we can get a few days off this summer?"

"We'll have to ask Dad, Paul. If we can find someone to do our jobs, we might be able to go," Lisa said.

"Cindy and I can take care of things for a few days," Craig said.

"We want you and Cindy to come down too," Kim said.

"Have you guys ever been deep-sea fishing?" Kathy said.

"No. We went out with Jack once, but that was for perch," Brad Phillips said.

"We use baits and lures bigger than the perch we caught," Tom said. "You won't believe how much fun catching a sailfish is. They fight hard and will wear you out."

"Do you like fishing, Molly?" Lisa said.

Nodding, Molly said, "Yeah, it's a blast. I'm going to learn how to run the boat too."

"How big is the boat?" Lisa said.

"Lady Guinevere is seventy-five feet long," Molly said.

"That's a big fishing boat. You could sleep on it," Craig said.

"We do. We're going to be taking the boat up to the Carolinas for a tuna tournament this summer," Jenny said.

"Can all of you sleep on the boat?" Megan said.

"Yeah, we have five staterooms," Molly said. "We also have the crew's quarters. That will sleep three or four."

"That means it wouldn't be big enough for all of us," Lisa said.

"It would be cozy, but we could manage," Jenny said. Everyone chuckled at what she said.

Marge came out and told the teens that dinner was almost ready. She walked outside to see how the men were doing with the steaks and chicken on the grill.

"About another ten minutes," Marge said as she headed back into the kitchen.

Marge and the other women put the final touches on the things they planned to serve for dinner. Laura, Sarah, and Ellen visited with Dianne. The women chatted about their kids as well as where they lived.

Outside, the men stood near the grill drinking beer and talking about the move. Bob brought Don, Marc, and Jerry up to date on the progress of the golf course.

"We're opening for play this weekend," Bob said. "The club house is finished and the course is in good shape. There are a few holes I want to redo, but we'll have to see how it goes. I may put off anymore work until next fall."

"Why wait?" Marc said.

"If the golfers don't complain, there's no sense in reducing the number of playable holes. I still plan to put in several new traps, but redoing the tee-boxes can wait. I have leagues booked for every night of the week. I think we're going to do well this year," Bob said.

"I think the women plan to go shopping this weekend. Maybe we'll play eighteen," Don said.

"That sounds great, Don. I can't wait until you see what I've done," Bob said. He turned to Harry and Jack Waters. "Don told me you build yachts. How is business going?"

"We're busy, Bob. We have several hulls in the works," Harry said.

"Hey guys, how's it going?" Sam said as he walked out by the grill.

"Great, Sam, how about you?" Marc said.

"Things are good for all of us. I made a few last minute trades today. We hit it big," Sam said with a smile.

"How big, Sam?" Don said.

"Do you remember that stock I told you about, the startup company?" Don and Marc nodded. "Well, they went public today. I sold it at fifteen," Sam said with a smile.

"What did we buy it for?" Marc said.

"You bought it at fifty cents a share," Sam replied.

"How many shares did we own?" Don asked.

"Five hundred thousand," Sam said.

Don and Marc smiled. Harry and Jack Waters stood there with their mouths open.

"Let me get this straight. You turned two hundred fifty thousand into seven million five hundred thousand just like that?" Harry said. "How long did you own the stock?"

"I bought it two weeks ago," Sam said.

Harry laughed and then he said, "Are you looking for any new clients? I don't have that kind of money, but Ellen and I have some savings we could invest."

"I'm always looking for new clients, Harry. I have one question. Can you afford to lose it all?" Sam said.

"No, but I'm willing to lose it all," Harry said.

"You have to understand that there's guarantee that you'll make money. What happened with the investment Don and Marc made isn't the norm. Sometimes things go sideways," Sam said.

"I know that you can't promise anything. What would you suggest for me?" Harry said.

"What would you suggest for us," Jack Waters added.

"I would put half of your money in something fairly safe. Not too conservative, but not too risky either. I'll play with the other half and see what I can do. Give me a call when you get back to Florida and we'll get started," Sam said.

Don started placing the steaks and chicken on platters. Jerry grabbed one of the platters and Marc picked up the other. The men went into the house for dinner.

The teens came in to fill their plates. They went back out to the pool area to eat while the adults stayed in the house. The conversation around the dinning room table was light and friendly.

"How are you going to sleep everyone tonight?" Dianne said.

"The kids are going to camp out in the family room," Marge said.

"Sam and I have plenty of room. Why don't some of you stay with us tonight?" Joanne said.

"We want to be here to see the kids off in the morning," Laura said.

"That's no problem. We live close by," Joanne said.

The couples chatted for a few minutes. Joanne and Sam convinced Laura, Joel, Ellen, Harry, Sarah, and Jack Waters to sleep at her house.

Marge and Anne began clearing the table. The other women got up to help. Don got up and started mixing drinks.

Kim and Sally, along with the help of the other girls, cleaned up their dishes. Jack turned on the stereo. For the next hour, the teens sat around talking.

Jack and Sally sat near Megan and Lisa. Lisa leaned close to Jack and said, "So, are things the same between you and Sally? We haven't talked in a while."

"Things couldn't be better, Lisa. Are you and Megan still getting along?" Jack replied.

"Yeah, Megan is a real sweetie. We're happy living together," Lisa replied. She smiled and glanced at Sally. "I see you don't have her on a leash tonight."

Jack shook his head. "No, we only do those things in private, Lisa."

"I still think we should get together. You know, have a little fun," Lisa said.

"Lisa, I told you the last time that Sally and I aren't into that," Jack said.

"I'll tell Megan to do you if you want," Lisa whispered.

"Thanks, but I'm not interested. Let's talk about something else," Jack said sternly.

"Whatever, Jack. Megan, come with me," Lisa said as she stood up. Megan followed Lisa to the table where Tom, Molly, Eddie, and Kathy sat together.

Jack looked at Sally. She smiled at him, took his hand, and pulled it to her mouth. Sally kissed Jack's hand and said, "Thanks, Sweetie. I would have done what you told me you know."

"I know, but I don't want to fool around with them. Doing things just because I can doesn't mean I have to. Lisa doesn't think the same way I do. I think she's on a power trip," Jack said.

Sally scooted her chair closer to Jack. He put his arm over her shoulders, pulled her to his side, and gave Sally a kiss.

"Sweetie, go get Brad and Eddie. I think it's time to go for a swim," Jack said to Sally.

"What do you want me to do?" Sally replied with a squeaky giggle.

"If you're going swimming, you have to take a shower first. Ask Brad and Eddie to help you wash," Jack said with a smile. "Oh, you should wash them too."

"What about Jenny and Kathy?"

"Tell them you need Brad and Eddie to give you a hand. I don't think they'll mind," Jack said.

Sally giggled. She kissed Jack and then stood up. Still giggling, Sally moved over to Brad and Jenny.

"Jenny, can I borrow Brad for a few minutes? I need him to help me with something," Sally said.

"I can help you without Jenny's permission, Sally. What do you need?" Brad said.

"Follow me and I'll show you. We need Eddie too," Sally said. While Brad got up, Sally went to Eddie and asked him to help her.

"We'll be right back," Sally said to Kathy.

Sally led Brad and Eddie to the shower room. Once inside, Sally asked Brad to turn on the hot tub.

"You needed help for that?" Brad said.

"Yes, but I need you two to help me with something else too," Sally said.

"What is it?" Eddie said.

"I want to go swimming. I need you two to undress me and help me take my shower," Sally said with a giggle.

Brad and Eddie began laughing. "If we help you in the shower we'll get our clothes wet," Brad said.

"Not if you take them off," Sally said.

Laughing, Brad and Eddie began undressing Sally. Brad lifted Sally's tee shirt over her head while Eddie unfastened her jeans. After stripping Sally, she started undressing the two boys.

"What's that all about?" Jenny asked Jack.

"I told Sally that we should go swimming. Before we swim in the pool, we have to shower. I figured Sally needed help," Jack said.

Jenny shook her head and giggled. "I think we should go make sure they're doing it right."

"Yeah, you're right, we should," Jack said.

Laughing, Jenny got up. She grabbed Kathy's arm, telling her to get up. Jack, Kathy, and Jenny headed for the showers. When they walked in, they saw Sally removing Brad's pants.

"Do you need help?" Kathy said, startling Sally.

Sally looked up, smiled, and said, "No, I know how to do this."

Jenny began undressing Jack. A few moments later, the six of them walked into one of the shower rooms. Sally pulled Brad and Eddie over to one of the showerheads, turned on the water and stood under the spray. Jack, Kathy, and Jenny stood under another showerhead. When Jenny and Kathy saw their boyfriends begin washing Sally, they started washing Jack.

"What are those guys up to?" Molly said to Tom.

"If I had to guess, I'd say they plan to go swimming," Tom replied.

"Oh. Um, we didn't bring our suits," Molly said.

Lisa giggled and said, "They don't wear suits, Molly. This is skinny-dipping heaven."

Molly blushed. While she was used to skinny-dipping with her friends, she wasn't sure about doing it with strangers.

Tom smiled at Molly. "Honey, you don't have to go swimming if you don't want to. If you do, we have suits in the changing room. Do you want to go?"

The sound of laughter caused Molly to look up. She saw Jenny, Kathy, and Sally, followed by Jack, Eddie, and Brad, scurrying toward the pool. All of them buck naked. The six teens jumped into the deep end of the pool and began splashing each other.

"I'll go swimming," Molly said shyly.

Tom took Molly's hand. They headed toward the changing room. Tom turned around and invited the rest of the group. In the changing room, Molly stood still so Tom could undress her. Once she was naked, Molly undressed Tom. They came together in a hug. Molly kissed Tom, pressing her naked body against his.

"I've waited so long to feel you in my arms again," Tom said.

"I know! You're about all I've thought about since you left after the prom," Molly said in a soft voice.

"Let's take our shower. I have a feeling it's going to get busy in here," Tom said.

Molly giggled and followed Tom into the shower room. Tom turned on the water so the two of them could shower. While he shampooed her hair, Molly leaned back against Tom's chest. He kissed Molly's shoulder as he moved his hands down to her breasts. Molly let out a sigh. She covered Tom's hands with hers, pressing them against her breasts.

"Okay you two, get a room," Lisa said as she and Megan walked into the shower room.

Molly turned toward Tom, using his body to shield hers from Lisa and Megan. Tom stroked Molly's back. Lisa winked at Tom, pulled Megan under the spray, and started running her hands over Megan's small breasts. Molly peeked, watching Lisa.

When Lisa pushed down on Megan's shoulders, causing her to kneel, Tom turned around and ignored her. He tipped Molly's face up, gave her a kiss, and whispered, "Let's get out of here."

"Why does Megan let Lisa treat her like that?" Molly said after she left the shower room with Tom.

"Who knows? I think she meant to shock you. Lisa has changed since we broke up," Tom said.

"Did she like girls when you dated her?" Molly said.

"Yeah, but she wasn't mean. It seems that Megan still has a problem with her self-esteem and Lisa is taking advantage of it."

"I guess I know how Megan feels. I used to have the same problem," Molly said. "It's hard to feel that you're not accepted."

"Megan's problems are deeper than that. An old boyfriend raped her a few years ago. When we first met Megan, she was scared to death of boys. Jack treated her like a princess. We thought Megan got over it, but I guess she didn't. That doesn't matter, there's nothing anyone can do if Megan doesn't want to change."

"Tom, do you still like Lisa?" Molly asked, her voice almost a whisper.

"I don't like the girl Lisa is now. She wasn't like that before," Tom said. He gave Molly a hug. "Sweetheart, that's all in the past. You're my girl now."

"I hope so. I love you so much, Tom."

"I love you too. Come on, let's go swimming," Tom said as he moved Molly toward the pool.

Kim sat watching the kids in the pool. Brad Phillips and Craig came over to the table Kim shared with Paul. "Thanks for inviting us, Kim. Craig and I have to get going. I hope we can get down to Florida someday," Brad said.

"You don't have to go, Brad," Kim said.

"Yes we do. We're meeting friends tonight," Craig said. "Thanks for the party. It was great seeing all of again."

Nodding, Kim said, "See you later."

Brad and Craig walked over to the pool. They told everyone goodbye and then left.

"Brad and Craig don't hang around with us very often—not anymore. They have a group of gay guys they party with," Paul said.

Kim nodded. "So, what's going on with you and Cindy? The last time I saw you two it looked like you were a couple."

"We're just taking it easy, Kim. Cindy said she didn't want a committed relationship right now. She has a few other guys she sees," Paul said.

"I'm in the same place, Paul. I don't want a steady boyfriend right now. Do you have other girls that you date?" Kim said.

Paul shook his head. "I haven't had time to look for anyone. Between working at the golf course and my classes, I'm busy."

"It's funny that we've been going to class together and haven't talked lately," Kim said.

"You have a lot going on, Kim. That and the fact you're moving to Florida," Paul said. "It seems that all of you are happy about the move."

"We are, Paul. With fishing, the yacht, and the possibility of doing a television show, we're all excited about moving," Kim said.

"Do you want to go for a swim?" Paul said.

Kim smiled and nodded her head. She and Paul walked to the changing room and went inside. Paul shuffled around for a moment and then he said, "Which shower do you want?"

"The same one you're going to use," Kim said with a giggle.

For a moment, Kim and Paul felt strange about undressing together. Finally, Kim laughed. She removed her top and said, "We've seen each other naked before. Why are we being so shy?"

Paul shrugged his shoulders. The two of them laughed as they stripped. In the shower, Kim took the soap and began rubbing it on Paul's chest. He picked up the shampoo and applied some to Kim's hair. Silently, Paul and Kim washed one another. Kim thought back, remembering all the time she and Paul showered together. Giggling, Kim wrapped her soapy hands around Paul's penis. He jerked, causing Kim to laugh.

"I think you still like this," Kim said. She looked into Paul's eyes as she gently fondled his swelling penis.

"Yeah," Paul said. He put his hands on Kim's breasts, massaging them. "Do you still like this?"

"Yeah," Kim said with a giggle.

Paul and Kim gazed into one another's eyes as they fondled each other. Kim thought back to the days that she and Paul fooled around. Paul also thought about the time they spent together.

"We better get going," Kim said. She removed her hands from Paul's genitals and moved away.

Paul and Kim went out to the pool to join the others. They jumped into the water and swam over to where Tom and Molly stood with Jenny and Brad.

Glancing at Kim, Tom raised his eyebrows. Kim grinned at him. She moved closer to Paul, listening to Tom telling the rest of the group about fishing on Lake Michigan.

Lisa and Megan walked over to Paul and the others. "Paul, we're going to leave. If you want a ride, you have to come with us."

"I'll take you home, Paul, if you want to stay," Tom said.

"Are you sure you don't mind? I'd like to stay for a little while," Paul said.

"No problem," Tom replied. He glanced at Kim, smiling when she smiled at him.

Lisa and Megan said goodbye to the group. They left the pool and went to dress. Kim moved next to Tom and whispered, "Thanks."

The remaining teens stayed in the pool for a while. They gathered into one large group so they could talk. Sally suggested they sit in the hot tub. Everyone climbed out of the pool and into the hot swirling water.

"This is nice," Molly said. "I'm having fun."

There wasn't much room in the hot tub with all ten of the teens sitting in it. They shifted around to make more room and then Sally climbed on Jack's lap. Molly giggled and sat on Tom's legs. He put his arms around her, gently stroking Molly's stomach. When Tom dropped one of his hands to Molly's lap, she opened her legs. He ran his fingertips over the patch of pubic hair on Molly's mons.

"Do you still plan to leave at six tomorrow morning, Jack?" Sally said.

"Yeah, I'd like to get away as early as we can," Jack replied. "The sooner we get there, the sooner we can start fishing."

"How long did you say it takes?" Eddie said.

"We should allow four hours. I don't like driving too fast when we're towing the boat," Jack said. "Tom can go a head and check into the motel if he wants to."

"I'll follow you, Jack. That way I'll be close if you have trouble with the trailer or something," Tom said.

"Don't forget we need to stop to get our fishing licenses tomorrow," Brad said.

"That's right, we need new licenses too. You only need a license if you're seventeen or older," Jack said.

"Brad and I won't be seventeen until July. Eddie's birthday is in October," Kathy said.

The teens heard laughter and turned to look at the source of the noise. The adults came out to the pool area, carrying drinks. Marge waved at the teens as she walked toward the changing room. Marge stopped, went over to the hot tub, and told the teens that they were sleeping in the bedrooms. When Kim asked what changed, Marge told her that the adults from Florida would sleep at Sam and Joanne's house.

In the changing room, the adults stripped and showered. Harry and Jack Waters commented on how nice the changing room and two large showers were. Don and Marc showed the men the entertainment center and other amenities.

Standing naked, Joanne ran her hands over her stomach. "It won't be long before my belly is sticking out," Joanne said with a giggle.

"That's okay, I think pregnant women are sexy," Sam said as he stood behind his wife and stroked her stomach too. "I think your tits are already getting bigger."

"Just wait until they start leaking," Anne said. "My bras were always wet when I carried Tom and Sally."

The women began talking about their pregnancies. The men laughed and went to shower before taking a swim. The women followed their husbands into the shower room and began washing.

"This is so much fun!" Laura told Joel. "I never thought I'd enjoy being naked around a group of people."

"You? I'm so shy that I still blush when I get undressed in front of you. Being with all these folks is almost traumatic to me," Joel said.

Laura gave Joel a hug and a kiss. "I think you look sexy when you're naked, Baby." She rubbed herself against Joel. "I can't wait to get you alone."

"The kids seem to be having a good time," Sarah said to Ellen.

"They sure are. I'm glad we're finally here. Jenny and Eddie have been talking about this trip since they knew they were coming," Ellen said.

Sarah laughed and said, "So have Kathy and Brad."

"Are you going to miss this place?" Liz asked Marge.

"Yes, but I know we'll enjoy Florida too. You'll have to make it a point to get down to see us," Marge said.

"Jerry is already making plans for us to go down. He's talking about chartering the yacht and taking all his partners out for a week in the Caribbean. I asked him why he didn't wait until winter. Jerry said he might do that too," Liz said.

"I've told my partners about the yacht and the fishing boat. They want to try deep-sea fishing," Jerry said.

"I'm sure that can be worked out, Jerry," Marc said.

The group of adults went out to the pool. They got into the water and began swimming around. The teens watched for a few moments and then climbed out of the hot tub. Kim went to the changing room to get towels for the group. Paul followed her to help.

"I'm glad I stayed," Paul said to Kim once they were in the changing room. Kim took a stack of towels from the cabinet and handed them to Paul.

"So am I, Paul. I'm having fun," Kim said. She took another stack of towels, making sure there were enough for everyone.

Kim and Paul carried the towels out to the pool area. They stacked them on a table so everyone could get one. After drying themselves, the teens sat at one of the tables. They giggled and laughed as they watched the adults playing in the pool.

"Did you ever think you'd see you mom naked and playing grab-ass?" Tom asked Molly.

Molly giggled as she shook her head. "I never thought I'd see my mom as happy as she is. Things are turning out great for her too. Joel loves Mom and I couldn't be happier for her," Molly said.

"Does anyone want something to drink? I'm going in for sodas," Sally said.

"I'll help you," Jenny said. She and Sally decided to bring out enough sodas for everyone.

"Jack is funny, isn't he?" Jenny said to Sally once they were in the kitchen.

"Yeah, and I love him for it," Sally said.

"What he told you to do was cool. I think Eddie and Brad liked it too," Jenny said. "You don't mind doing things like that, do you?"

"Nope! If Jack would have told me to attack them, I would have." Sally giggled. "I think he's afraid of making you and Kathy mad."

"I wouldn't be mad. I wasn't mad when Brad and I fooled around with you and Jack on the boat. I don't think it would bother Kathy or Eddie either." Jenny put her arms around Sally, hugging her. "We're going to have so much fun when we're all in Florida."

Giggling, Sally grabbed Jenny's butt. "I plan to have fun!"

Sally surprised Jenny when she kissed her. Jenny stiffened for a moment, but quickly relaxed, enjoying the tender kiss. When the two girls separated, they giggled. They picked up the trays of sodas and took them out to the pool area.

Kim put her hand on Paul's arm. "I'm going to rinse the chlorine off and get dressed."

"Want me to wash your back?" Paul said with a smile.

Giggling, Kim said, "Yeah, among other things."

In the shower, Paul and Kim began washing each other. When Paul wrapped his arms around her, Kim leaned against him. Looking up, Kim smiled. Paul put his mouth on hers, kissing Kim. She opened her mouth, swiping her tongue against Paul's lips. Their kiss lingered as they ran their hands over one another.

"I wish I didn't have to go home tonight," Paul said. He ran his hand down Kim's back.

Kim pressed her crotch against Paul as he gripped her bottom. "Do you have to go home? I mean, you could stay with me tonight if you want to. We can take you home in the morning, or I can ask my dad to take you home."

"I'd like that," Paul said.

"So would I," Kim said. She moved her hand between them, stroking Paul's erection. "For old times sake?"

Paul gave Kim another kiss. "Yeah, I miss those times, Kim. We used to have a lot of fun."

"We did have fun, Paul. I miss those times too, but we've both moved on. If we do stay together tonight, it's just for fun. I'm moving and I don't want a relationship—not right now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.