Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 44

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 44 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kim giggled as she squeezed Tom. "I know, I want to hear all about the prom and your weekend in Florida," Kim said.

"That's not what we need to talk about," Tom said. His body stiffened in Kim's arms.

Kim relaxed her grip and looked up at Tom. They stared into each other's eyes for several moments. Kim continued to smile while Tom tried to compose his thoughts and feelings. In the plane, after dropping Frank off in Toledo, Tom thought long and hard about what happened while he was in Florida. He couldn't get Molly out of his mind or, more importantly, his heart.

"We need to talk about us, Kim. I, um, well..."

"You fell for Molly, didn't you?" Kim said. She kept smiling as she watched Tom's face go slack. "Tom, let's sit down."

Tom and Kim sat on their bed. She took his hand, holding it with both of her hands. Kim twisted, pulling one leg under her so she could face Tom.

"It's okay you know. I kind of thought this would happen if you went to the prom, and spent the weekend with Molly. If you haven't noticed, Molly likes you—she likes you a lot. I knew the night you came to our stateroom after you two talked. Do you remember that night?" Kim said.

Tom swallowed and nodded his head.

"After that night, Molly couldn't keep her eyes off you. I knew that she wanted to get closer to you. She talked to me about how nice she thought you were and I told her you were a sweetheart. That's why I suggested that you take her to the prom," Kim said.

"What about us, Kim?" Tom said softly.

"What about us? You're my cousin; we're family and always will be. I love you with all my heart. That will never change no matter what happens between you and Molly, or any other girl."

"I do like Molly. She is sweet and fun. Honey, if something develops between Molly and me—I don't know." Tom sighed as he once again tried to compose his thoughts. "If Molly and I start dating, it will have to be me and her."

Nodding, Kim said, "I know. Molly's relationship with Kathy and Eddie isn't good for her. I know I couldn't be in that kind of relationship. No matter how they try to treat her as an equal, Molly will always be an outsider. Eddie and Kathy meant well, but I don't think their relationship with Molly can last."

"I couldn't do that to Molly or anyone else, Kim. If, and I do mean if, Molly and I get together, she will be first and foremost. She deserves what she wants," Tom said.

"Oh, Sweetie, Molly wants you! She wants you bad," Kim said with a giggle.

"Does that mean you and me..." Tom began to say.

"Tom, you and I can still have sex together if that's what you're wondering. At least for now. I don't know what will happen in the future. When we move to Florida, you may not want to fuck me anymore. Regardless, it's sex, not a life long commitment.

"Let's face it, we're different—our families I mean. Sex isn't what makes our relationships what they are. Sex is fun for me and I'd be lying if I said I didn't love it. Ever since the first time, I have craved sex. I don't know, maybe I'm weird or something," Kim said.

Tom chuckled. "If craving sex makes a person weird, then I'm weird too! Kim, I'm just confused right now. I don't know what I want."

"I think I know what I want. I want to have fun. I want to go out with other boys and not have you, or anyone else, get mad at me. We are going to meet new people after we move and I might find a boy, or boys, that I want to date. Tom, do you like Molly?" Kim said.

"Yes, I told you I do," Tom replied.

"Well, if you do, you should call her and let her know you got home okay," Kim said.

"Oh shit, I forgot I told Molly I would call her," Tom said as he jumped up. He took the piece of paper with Molly's number out of his wallet and dialed the phone.

"Hi, Molly, it's Tom. I wanted to let you know I'm home," Tom said.

"That's good. How was your flight?" Molly said.

"It was fine. We had good weather so it wasn't too bumpy," Tom said.

"We cleaned the house and the boat." Molly paused, took a deep breath, and said, "Tom, I miss you."

Tom glanced at Kim. She sat on the bed, watching and listening. "I miss you too, Molly," Tom said. Kim began grinning.

Molly giggled. "Um, did Kim tell you she called me today?"

Tom looked at Kim and furrowed his brow. "No, Kim didn't tell me that she called you. What did she want?"

"Just girl talk. She is so cool," Molly said. "Is she there?"

"Um, yeah, she's sitting next to me."

"Can I talk to her for a minute please?" Molly said.

"Sure, I guess so," Tom replied, feeling a bit miffed. He handed the phone to Kim. "Molly wants to talk to you."

"Hey there," Kim said. "What's up?"

Molly and Kim talked for a few minutes. Tom listened, but Kim only responded to Molly with a series of, "Yeah, okay, that's cool," and giggles. Then, Kim reached over and put her hand on Tom's crotch. She laughed and handed the phone back to Tom.

"Hi, Sweetie, is Kim doing what I told her to do?" Molly said.

"Um, what did you tell her to do?" Tom said.

"I told her to make sure that you didn't get too horny. I don't want you to go looking for someone else," Molly said.

Kim lowered Tom's zipper. He tried to push her away, but Kim didn't let it faze her. Once Tom's pants were open, Kim pulled out his penis.

"What are you two up to?" Tom said to Molly.

"Well, I'm lying on my bed and I'm naked. I'm playing with my pussy, imagining it's your fingers inside me. If I'm right, Kim is playing with your beautiful cock. I'm imagining that it's my mouth around it," Molly said.

Kim took Tom's cock in her mouth. While she bobbed her head up and down, Molly told Tom what she was doing to herself. It took a moment, but Tom got into the playfulness. He began telling Molly what he would be doing to her if she were there. The strange phone-sex lasted for about fifteen minutes. Molly let out a groan when she came. A moment later, Tom came in Kim's mouth.

"Damn, that was so hot!" Tom said.

"It was hot for me too, Sweetie. Make sure you take care of Kim," Molly said. "It wouldn't be fair to her if you didn't."

"Is this what I have to look forward to until we move down to Florida?" Tom said.

"Yes," Kim and Molly said at the same time.

"Tom, you know how I feel about you—I love you. I also know how close you and Kim are. When we're together, we can talk about the future, but for now this is what I want," Molly said.

"What about Eddie and Kathy?" Tom said.

Molly giggled and said, "Maybe I'll call you when I fool around with them. We can have a phone-sex foursome."

Kim sat up next to Tom. She put her ear close to the phone so she could hear what Molly said, and Molly could hear her.

"Molly, when I get to Florida, you will be my girlfriend—mine alone. We may fool around with the others, but we will be a couple, not a threesome," Tom said.

"You're damn right, Tom," Kim said. She giggled and added, "I hope you two will invite me to join you once in awhile."

"We will, won't we, Tom?" Molly said.

"Hell yeah!" Tom said, causing Kim and Molly to laugh.

"He's a horny boy, isn't he?" Kim said.

"Would we want it any other way, Kim?" Molly replied.

"No," Kim said with a giggle. "I'll talk to you later, Molly. You and Tom can talk without me now."

Kim left the room after kissing Tom's cheek.

"Molly, you know you don't have to do this, don't you? I can wait until I see you again," Tom said.

"That's what Kim said, but I want to. That is if you do," Molly said. "I also told Kim I didn't mind if you two slept together—in fact, I insisted that you do. Tom, I love you. I know this is very sudden and it's going to take time for you to adjust. I can wait."

"I love you too, Molly. I'm not sure what I'll do."

"Whatever you decide, I'll support you. Isn't that what people in love do?" Molly said.

"Yes, that's exactly what people in love do. Um, don't you find all of this a bit weird?" Tom said.

"No, not really. You know, a few day ago I was in a relationship that could never get any better than it is. I love Eddie and Kathy, but I don't think I could go on sharing forever. It's as if you're my knight in shining armor and that you flew into my life to rescue me.

"I know it sounds silly, but that's how I feel. Tom, I have talked to Kim about this, about us. She told me she was happy for us," Molly said.

"I wish you were here. I want to hold you so bad," Tom said.

"I'll be there in a few weeks. You can hold me as much as you want then," Molly said. "I should get going. Eddie and Kathy are going to pick me up. We're going out tonight."

"Okay, have fun," Tom said.

"I'll call you tomorrow, Sweetie. I love you," Molly said.

"I love you. Hey, have I told you that you have a nice ass?"

"Yeah, and it's all yours. I'll talk to you later, Sweetie," Molly said.

"Bye, talk to you tomorrow," Tom replied.

Tom waited until Molly hung up before hanging up his telephone. He sat on the bed, thinking about all that happened, and the strange conversation. Smiling, I got up to find Kim.


Molly thought about Tom while she showered, sighing as she thought about the day they would be together again. Molly giggled when she thought about the phone call she'd had with Tom. The idea of having phone sex with him was Kim's idea. Having Kim be part of it was Molly's idea.

Kim called Molly while Tom was flying home. The two girls talked for an hour about the things that transpired over the weekend. Molly told Kim that she was in love with Tom. Kim reassured Molly that it was okay. During the conversation, Kim told Molly that she was ready to move on. Kim confessed that she hoped that Tom and Molly would get together. That was the reason she suggested Tom go to the Prom.

Molly asked why Kim thought she would want to be with Tom. Kim told her that she knew that Tom liked Molly, and felt that Molly liked him. Kim told Molly about how much Lisa hurt Tom when she broke up with him. Kim also told Molly that she didn't think she would hurt Tom and that it was important to her. Molly promised Kim that she would never hurt Tom.

Finished in the shower, Molly dried off and began doing her hair. Eddie and Kathy would be there to pick her up soon and she wanted to be ready. She put on a pair of shorts and then went to her closet to pick out a top.

"What time are you leaving?" Laura asked her daughter. Laura stood in the doorway of Molly's bedroom, watching her get ready.

"In a few minutes, Mom," Molly replied as she took a top from a hanger. She turned around to look at her mom as she pulled the top over her head.

"What are you kids planning to do tonight? Don't forget you have school in the morning," Laura said.

"I want to talk to Eddie and Kathy. Um, you know, about Tom," Molly said. She adjusted her clothes while looking in the mirror.

"I see. Just what are you going to tell them?"

"I have to tell them that I'm Tom's girlfriend now, Mom."

"So, I guess you're planning to break up with Kathy and Eddie then," Laura said. Molly looked at her mom and shrugged her shoulders. "You don't have to you know. I understand things are changing, but that doesn't mean you can't still be close with them."

Molly sat on the edge of her bed. "What do you mean? Tom loves me and wants me for his girlfriend. I love Tom."

Laura smiled at her daughter. She knew how easy it was for a sixteen-year-old girl to think that infatuation and lust was love. Laura could remember her youth, and the times she thought she was in love, only to find out it was something else.

When the idea of Tom taking Molly to the prom arose, Laura and Anne talked about it for a long time. The two moms agreed to let nature take its course.

"That doesn't mean you can't love Kathy and Eddie too. Your relationship may change, but they're still your friends. Don't forget how much they helped you when you broke up with Lenny," Laura said.

"I know, Mom. I talked to Kim about it. We decided that we would all remain friends—good friends. When Tom, and the rest of them, moves down here, we'll see what happens. I just know that Tom and I will be together though." Molly said.

Nodding, Laura said, "I'm sure you will, Honey. I have to ask you something. If you and Tom do become serious, will you be upset about my job?"

Molly took a moment to think about her mom's question. It was one thing for her mom to work for her friends' parents, but she wondered if that would change when she and Tom was a couple. Molly knew that her mom loved what she did, even if it was domestic work.

"No, Mom, it won't be a problem. I know you love your job," Molly said.

Laura smiled, walked over to Molly, and sat next to her. She put her arm around her daughter's shoulders, pulling her closer.

"Thank you, Molly."

Molly giggled and said, "I love you, Mom."

Laura gave Molly a hug. They got up and left, walking to the living room. A few moments later, Eddie knocked on the front door. Molly told her mom she would see her later and left the house.

"Hi, Eddie," Molly said.

"Hey, Baby, how are you doing?" Eddie replied. He put his hand in the small of Molly's back.

"Great. Where are we going?"

"I thought we'd head over to my house. Brad and Jenny are there," Eddie replied.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. She'd hoped they could go somewhere private so she could talk with Eddie and Kathy. Eddie opened the door of the van, holding it so Molly could get in.

"Hi, Sweetie," Kathy said from the front seat.

Molly grinned and said, "Hi." She began to sit down, but Kathy stopped her.

"What this, don't I get a kiss?" Kathy said.

Molly giggled, moved between the seats of the van, and gave Kathy a chaste kiss. Kathy put her hand behind Molly's head, pulled her close, and kissed her hard. The two girls held the kiss for a moment. Eddie rubbed Molly's back. He turned her around and gave her a tender kiss too.

"Just because you have a new boyfriend doesn't mean Kathy and I don't love you," Eddie said.

Kneeling between the two seats, Molly looked back and forth between Eddie and Kathy. "I was so afraid you two would hate me," Molly said.

"We told you that we wanted you to be happy, and we meant it, Sweetie. Eddie and I would never hate you. If you want to be exclusive with Tom, we'll understand," Kathy said.

Molly grinned. She stretched up, kissing Kathy. "Um, I don't know about that. For now, Tom and I agreed to keep things the way they are—at least until he moves down here."

Eddie put his arm around Molly. He gave her breast a squeeze and said, "Good, let's get going. I think we've belabored this enough, don't you?"

Molly pushed her chest against Eddie's hand. She gave him a kiss and moved to the seat behind Kathy. "Yeah, I think we have. Thanks you, guys. You know I love both of you."

Eddie drove to his house where Brad and Jenny waited for them. The five teens sat outside, talking about the past weekend as well as their upcoming trip to Michigan. Molly appreciated the fact that everyone interacted as friends and that no one talked about her budding relationship with Tom.

Jenny suggested they order a pizza. Eddie and Jenny's parents were out with Brad and Kathy's parents so the kids were on their own.

"Are we going to fish the club tournament?" Molly said.

"I would like to fish in it. It will be the first club tournament Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally will be able to fish. They get down here two weeks before the tournament," Jenny said. "After that, we have a money tournament out of Miami. I know we'll want to fish that one too."

Brad chuckled and said, "I know our sponsors will want us to fish it."

"I wonder how the pilot is coming. We haven't heard from Randy and Fran lately," Kathy said.

"I know. Maybe Sally has talked to them, but I doubt it. If she did, I know Sally would call us," Eddie said.

"I'll ask Sally the next time I call her," Jenny said. "Sally still wants to do our own production. I agree with her."

Brad laughed as he put his arm around Jenny. He gave her breast a squeeze and said, "We should do porn. We'd make a fortune."

"We can't until we're eighteen," Jenny replied in a deadpan voice.

"I was kidding," Brad said.

Giggling, Jenny said, "Yeah, I know you were."

The pizza arrived and the teens ate on the patio. While they ate, they changed the subject to school. All of them felt they would be ready for their final exams.

Eddie and Kathy took Molly home at ten o'clock. Eddie told Molly he would pick her up for school the next morning. After sharing quick kisses with Kathy and Eddie, Molly went into the house.

Molly came into the living room and found her mom and Joel sitting on the couch. She sat across from them and smiled.

"Making wedding plans?" Molly said.

"Yes we are, Honey. I can't convince your mom to have a big wedding," Joel said.

"We have decided to have the wedding at the end of July or the first of August. There is too much to do to have the wedding in June." Laura chuckled. "We have to plan it around your fishing schedule."

Molly giggled. "Are you going to have it at Tom's house?"

Laura smiled because of the way Molly referred to the house. "Yes, I think we'll have it at the house. Marge and Anne have all but insisted we do."

"So, where are we going to live after you two get hitched?" Molly asked.

"I want to rent this house and have you two move in with me, but your mom doesn't think my condo is big enough," Joel said. "Now I'm thinking of buying something larger. Your mom and I are going to start looking. Molly, would it bother you if we moved in together before we were married?"

"No, why would it bother me? I don't understand why you two haven't moved in together yet. It seems silly for you two to have separate houses. Mom comes home in time to get ready for work as it is." Molly gave her mom and Joel a big grin and then she giggled. "I know what you guys are doing you know."

Laura and Joel laughed. "Oh you do huh? And what is it that you think we're doing?" Laura said.

"You know, the normal things old couples do. Playing board games, watching television, knitting..." Molly began laughing so hard she couldn't finish. Laura threw a pillow at her daughter.

All of them laughed. Laura told Molly she was sassy and that she and Joel weren't that old. Molly got up. She gave her mom a hug and kiss. Turning to Joel, Molly gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to bed. I have school in the morning. Goodnight, Mom. Goodnight, Dad," Molly said.

Joel sat in shock as Molly headed down the hallway to her room. Laura grinned and wrapped her arms around him. "Now I'll move in with you. I know that Molly accepts us as a couple. I guess I was worried about nothing," Laura said.

Joel hugged Laura. Her words were music to his ears. Joel hated it when Laura insisted she return home after a night of lovemaking. He wanted to cuddle with her and wake up with Laura in his bed.

"I'll move in here for now. We can sell my condo and look for another house," Joel said.

"We could live here you know," Laura said.

"Yes, I know, but I would rather start our lives together in a place of our own," Joel said. "Besides, we can find something closer to your job and my office."

Laura leaned closer to Joel. She took his face between her hands and kissed him. Joel responded, kissing her back and pressing his tongue against her lips. Laura accepted Joel's tongue, sucking it gently. He moved one hand to her breast as they continued to kiss each other tenderly.

"When will you move in?" Laura said after removing her mouth from Joel's mouth.

"Anytime you want me to, Darling," Joel replied.

"Tonight?"

"If you want me to move in tonight, I will. I have to go get a few things from my condo," Joel said. "We can get everything else in a day or two. We'll have to rent a storage unit for my furniture."

"Why don't we just leave your things in the condo? We can find a house and move when we return from Michigan," Laura said. She let out a soft moan as Joel massaged her breast.

Laura put one hand between Joel's legs. She began to rub his penis through the material of his slacks. Kissing Joel again, Laura lowered the zipper of his pants. She reached inside so she could fondle his naked flesh.

"Couldn't you leave early enough in the morning to change at home? We can get your clothing tomorrow after work," Laura said as she worked his penis out of his fly.

"Yes, we could do that if you want to," Joel said. He began unbuttoning Laura's blouse.

Joel and Laura went to her bedroom. They slowly removed each other's clothes, climbed into bed and made love.

The next morning, Molly walked into the kitchen wearing her panties and bra. When she saw Joel sitting at the table with her mom, Molly blushed.

"Good morning, Mom, Dad," Molly said. "You sure came over early this morning, Joel."

Laura and Joel chuckled. "Joel didn't leave last night, Honey. He is moving in with us," Laura said.

"Cool! Does that mean I have to wear clothes in the morning? I'm used to running around in my undies while I get ready for school," Molly said.

"That's up to you, Molly," Laura said.

Smiling, Molly fixed herself a glass of orange juice, toast, and a cup of coffee. She sat at the table with her mom and Joel.

"Joel and I are going to look for a new house. We want to move closer to his office and my job," Laura said.

Chewing her toast, Molly nodded.

"Would you like to help find the house?" Joel said.

"Sure, if you want me to," Molly replied between bites.

"What would you like in our new house?" Laura asked.

Molly giggled and said, "Tom."

Joel and Laura chuckled. "That's not what I meant," Laura said.

"I know. I'm just kidding around. What do I want in a house? Happiness. I want you to be happy, Mom. If I have a bedroom I'll be fine," Molly said.

Molly listened to Joel, and her mom, explain their plans. She finished her breakfast, excusing herself so she could finish dressing for school.

"I guess she isn't upset about the idea, is she?" Joel said to Laura.

"No, apparently not. Molly is a good girl, Joel," Laura said.

"I know she is. I can't tell you how it makes me feel when she calls me dad," Joel said. He stood up and went to Laura. "For the first time, I'm sure everything is going to work out. I love you, Laura. I want to be with you and make you my wife."

Laura reached up and stroked Joel's cheek. "What time do you have to be in the office this morning?"

"I don't have any appointments, but I do have work to do. I'm in the process of finalizing the purchase of the property for Don and Marc. We should close later this week," Joel said. "Why, is there something you need help with?"

Chuckling, Laura said, "Yes, I have a bad case of horniness."

"I know for a fact I have time to cure that for you, Sweetheart," Joel said with a chuckle.

Molly came back into the kitchen. She told her mom and Joel goodbye and went outside to wait for her friends. When Eddie pulled up, Molly jumped into the van. Eddie pulled away and drove toward their school. Kathy and Jenny talked with Molly while Brad and Eddie talked in the front seat.


The next three weeks seemed to fly by for the teens. In Michigan, Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally worked hard to make sure they would be able to go into the next grade in the fall. They went to Dianne's house on Saturdays to make up for lost days.

The four teens got up early every morning so they could swim and workout. Jack stressed the fact that they needed to be stronger if they planned to fight large fish.

At night, Kim and Tom shared a bed, but their sexual activity dropped. They had sex a few times when they were both in the mood. Even with the lack of sex, they cuddled as they had been doing.

Sally contacted Randy and Fran. She learned that ESPN accepted the pilot, but as a special, not as a series. When she called Jenny to tell her, the girls agreed that it would be better that way. Now they could pursue the idea of producing their own show.

Jack and Sally's relationship grew. He became more dominant, but never humiliated Sally or treated her poorly. Sally loved the fact that Jack was finally seeing things her way. At night, Sally made love to Jack anyway he told her to. He spanked her several times, but only after Sally taunted him by doing things she knew Jack wouldn't like.

One evening, a week before their friends would be there, Don surprised the two families. He and Marc came home and told the others they had something to show them. Don and Marc led the group outside to show them the new vehicle they'd purchased.

Sitting in the drive way was what looked like a small motor home. When Don opened the door and let the others in, they found it was in fact a limousine.

"What possessed you to buy this thing?" Marge asked Don.

"Well, we figured that we'd need a vehicle that we could all fit into. This thing seats twenty plus the driver and a front seat passenger. Marc and I found it at an auction. It's only a year old and has very low mileage," Don said.

"We bought it for a song," Marc added.

The two families looked around the inside of the unique vehicle. The leather couch-like seats looked comfortable. There were dark windows along both sides so the passengers could see out. The limo's plush carpeting and subtle lighting made it look very elegant.

Marge sat on one of the seats. She stroked the fine leather and smiled at her husband. "What are you going to do with this thing after we move to Florida?" Marge said.

"We plan to let the kids use it for their charter business. Unique Adventures bought it," Marc said.

"You spent their money without asking them?" Anne said.

"Well, yeah, I guess we did. Is that okay with you, kids?" Marc said.

"Heck yeah! We'll be able to use this for our clients," Jack said. "Thanks, Dad. Thanks, Uncle Marc."

Marge and Anne shook their heads as the teens took turns thanking Don and Marc. Jack sat in the driver's seat, looking at the dashboard. He leaned back in the high-back leather seat and smiled.

"How are we going to get this to Florida?" Tom said.

"We're thinking you kids can drive it down after your fishing trip. Don and I will have your trucks and the boat shipped down. We talked with the other parents and they agreed," Marc said.

"We can drive straight through with this. The seats are big enough to sleep on," Kim said.

Don opened a small door to show everyone the built in refrigerator. He lifted a cover to show them the bar. "You'll only have to stop for gas," Marc said.

Don showed the families a few of the other features of the vehicle. He pushed a button on the wall that caused a privacy panel to close between the cab and the back. He also showed them the video camera that pointed rearward to aid in backing up.

"Can we take if for a spin?" Jack asked.

Don tossed his son the keys and said, "Go for it. Just take it easy until you get used to the size."

Jack got behind the wheel. Tom took the passenger seat next to his cousin. The rest of the group sat down in back. Jack pulled out of the driveway and onto the road. He drove through the neighborhood until he felt comfortable. When he turned onto the main road, Jack relaxed.

"This thing drives nice," Jack said. "Where should we go?"

"Why don't you head to the rib joint? We can have dinner there," Marge said. "Anne and I have been cleaning all day to get ready for our friends."

"Where is everyone going to sleep?" Kim said.

"It's only a problem Wednesday night. Once you kids are gone, we'll have enough room for everyone. We were thinking that you kids could sack out in the family room for one night," Anne said.

"No problem, Mom. I don't mind sleeping on the floor for the night. We plan to leave early on Thursday morning," Sally said.

Jack drove to the restaurant. The group went in and waited until the servers put a few tables together for them. While they ate, Don and Marc brought everyone up to date on the new Florida property.

"Joel closed on the property and arranged for a contractor to remove the old foundation. Once that is completed, we'll hire an architect to design the house. If you still want to, you kids can help," Don said.

"You should talk to Mr. Waters. I'll bet he knows a few good architects," Tom said.

"That's a great idea," Marge said. "We can talk to him when they get up here."

"We are thinking that we should have a party on Wednesday evening. You kids could invite your friends so they can meet Jenny, Kathy, Molly, Eddie, and Brad. We'll invite their parents," Anne said.

Jack, Tom, and their sisters traded glances. "Um, yeah, we could do that. I don't know if they'll come, though," Sally said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.