Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 42

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 42 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"I wonder how Tom's night is going." Kim said as she sat on the couch next to her brother.

Looking around Jack, Sally grinned and said, "I'll bet he's having fun."

Jack listened to his sister and Sally. The two girls talked about what their friends and Tom might be doing. Kim told Sally that Tom had remembered how to dance and that she was sure Molly would enjoy herself.

"Why did you do that, Kim? I mean, why did you insist that Tom go to the prom with Molly?" Jack said.

"Because I wanted to," Kim replied. She didn't look at her brother when she spoke.

"There's something going on, isn't there?" Jack said.

"No, Jack, there isn't anything going on. Why can't you see that I just wanted Molly to have a good time?" Kim said.

"What about Tom?" Jack said.

"What about him?" Kim replied.

"Are you two still getting along? Has Tom said he wants things to change?" Jack said. Sally moved closer to Jack, putting her arm over his shoulders.

Shaking her head, Kim said, "No."

"Do you want things to change, Kim?" Sally asked.

"No, I don't want things to change, but I do want to be able to expand my horizons so to speak. In a very short time, we're going to move. We're going to meet new people and do new things. I don't want to feel that I'm attached to Tom, or anyone else, at the hip," Kim said.

"Does that mean you want to go out with other guys?" Jack asked his sister,

"Yeah, I guess it does. Look, I love Tom—I love him to pieces. Tom and I get along great and," Kim giggled, "he's great in bed. This isn't about Tom. It's about me. I'm going to be sixteen soon and the last thing I want is to be in a committed relationship. I want to, no, I'm going to have fun."

Kim shifted, pulling her legs under her and facing Jack and Sally. "You two are different. Sally has made her choice and you seem to accept it, Jack. I think it's cool that you two love each other the way you do. As I said, I love Tom, but it's different for me."

"Have you talked to my brother about this?" Sally said.

"Yes, Tom and I have talked about it. Not in detail, but we've talked. He knows that I don't want to be tied down and that, because we're cousins, the odds of us spending the rest of our lives together are slim." Kim grinned and then she giggled. "That doesn't mean I plan to stop fucking him."

Jack smiled at his sister. He moved his arm, placing it around her waist. Pulling Kim closer, he slid his hand up to her breast. Kim grinned as Jack gently squeezed her breast.

"Are you going to stop fucking me?" Jack said.

Giggling, Kim said, "No, not unless you don't want to fool around with me."

"Hey, what about me?" Sally said.

"You know I'll still fool around with you, Sally," Jack said. "You're mine and I love you."

"I know, but I was talking to Kim," Sally said.

Kim leaned across Jack. She put her hand behind Sally's head and pulled their mouths together. Kim gave Sally a hot, open—mouth kiss and then pulled back. "Does that answer your question?"

Scooting closer to Jack, Kim rested her head against his shoulder. He continued to fondle Kim's breast, causing her to sigh. "Do you think I'm wrong, Jack?" Kim said. Her voice was almost a whisper.

Jack moved his hand from Kim's breast to her hip. Patting her lightly, Jack said, "I can't tell you what is right or wrong for you, Kim. You have to make that decision. If you want to find a boyfriend, it's up to you."

"That's my point. I don't want a boyfriend, not a steady one. If Tom found someone, I wouldn't be mad, I'd be happy for him." Kim giggled. "I just hope he would still want to sleep with me. I love being able to snuggle and stuff."

"I know what kind of stuff you like," Sally said.

"Look who's talking. You're as much of a minx as I am," Kim said.

"You two are a pair. Tom and I are lucky that we have sisters as cool as you two are," Jack said.

"We're lucky too, Jack. Sally and I have the greatest brothers a girl could ask for. Look, we all know we're not normal teenagers, not like most of the other kids we know. Although, most of our friends are a little different too," Kim said.

"How so?" Sally said with a giggle.

"Well, first off there's Lisa and Megan. They broke up with Jack and Tom so they could be together. Then there's Brad. He turned out to be gay. I think that Paul is one of the only boys that's close to normal, at least out of our friends up here.

"Jenny and Eddie have sex. So does Kathy and her brother Brad. Kathy and Eddie is a couple and they have Molly as a girlfriend. You two have fooled around with Jenny and Brad. Let's face it; our friends and us are different. Not that I mind, I think it's cool," Kim said.

"Do you think we would have turned out this way if our parents hadn't won the money?" Sally said.

Jack chuckled and said, "We'll never know. I do know that I thought about you two before they won the money. Who knows, maybe we would have ended up screwing around and poor."

"We weren't poor, Jack. We just didn't have as much money as we have now. Our parents don't have to pinch pennies anymore, but we didn't live in cardboard boxes. I think we did fine before the money," Sally said.

"I know, that's not what I meant. Let's face it; we are now what people refer to as privileged. I think we're doing a good job of not turning into spoiled brats. Sure, we can do things most other people only dream of, but that's only because our parents are so generous. They could be like some of the parents of the kids we went to school with at the Academy. We could be like some of those kids," Jack said.

"Speaking of our parents, when are they supposed to be home?" Kim said.

"I don't know. They went to Mr. and Mrs. Stone's house for a meeting about the property next out Florida house. If they start partying, they might spend the night," Jack said.

Sally put her hand on Jack's leg. Sliding it up to his crotch, Sally said, "How about it, want to party?"

Jack chuckled and gave Sally a kiss. While they kissed, Kim's hand joined Sally's on Jack's crotch. "Am I invited to the party?" Kim said with a giggle.

"Sure, but this party is for naked girls," Jack said.

Kim and Sally laughed. They got up and began undressing each other. Sitting back on the couch, Jack watched them. The telephone rang and Jack jumped up to answer it. When he returned from the kitchen, he began to chuckle.

"That was Mom. She said they wouldn't be home tonight," Jack said. "Um, am I invited to this party?'

Sally removed her head from between Kim's legs. Looking up and Jack, she giggled and said, "This party is for naked people." Sally returned her face to Kim's crotch, moaning as Kim licked her vulva. The two girls had sprawled out on the floor and were happily licking each other's sex. Jack began removing his clothes.

Kneeling between Sally's legs, Jack gripped his penis, and pressed it against Kim's face. She looked up. Smiling, Kim opened her mouth so Jack could feed her his member. She clamped her lips around Jack's shaft, slowly bobbing her head. After a moment, Kim guided Jack into Sally's vagina.

Jack moved in and out of Sally a few times and then presented his penis to Kim again. She sucked him for a moment before returning his penis to Sally's vagina. After a few minutes, and several changes, Jack moved between Kim's legs. Sally took Jack into her mouth and began sucking him. Kim squirmed around so she could lick the part of Jack's shaft that wasn't in Sally's mouth.

"Get on your back," Kim said to Jack.

Jack rolled onto his back. Straddling his body, Kim guided his penis into her vagina. She put her hands on Jack's chest and began to move. Kim rocked her hips, feeling Jack's penis work deep inside her. Sally giggled, straddled Jack's head, and lowered her crotch to his face. Jack held Sally's hips as he stabbed his tongue into her.

Above Jack, Kim and Sally began kissing. They massaged each other's breasts as they rode Jack. It didn't take long for Jack to reach his orgasm. He pushed up into Kim, groaning into Sally's crotch as he began to spew his semen into his sister's vagina. Kim moaned into Sally's mouth when she felt Jack swelling inside her.

"Jack came in my pussy," Kim said as she stared into Sally's eyes.

Sally lifted her crotch off Jack's face. Looking down at him, Sally said, "Is that right? Did you come in Kim?" Smiling, Jack nodded. "Mmmm, I'll bet her pussy would be tasty right now."

"Why don't you find out?" Jack said.

Sally pulled Kim off Jack. Rolling Kim onto her back, Sally lowered her head between her cousin's legs. She licked Kim, cleaning the semen that leaked out of her vagina. Kim planted her feet on the floor. She pushed herself up, trying to increase the contact with Sally's darting tongue. Kim let out a sharp scream and came as Sally lightly bit her clit. A moment later, Kim pushed Sally away.

Scrambling, Sally swooped down on Jack's slick penis. She pulled it into her mouth, sucking the mixed fluids from it. Jack watched Sally bobbing her head and taking his entire length into her warm mouth. Kim sat up, reached out and slapped Sally's butt. Sally moaned, but didn't remove her mouth.

"What was that for?" Jack asked his sister.

"Sally bit me, she bit my clit!" Kim said.

"That makes her a bad girl, doesn't it?" Jack said. Sally moaned as she rubbed her nose against Jack's pubic hair. "I think Sally needs a spanking, don't you?"

Grinning, Kim nodded. She moved closer to Sally and smacked her upturned butt again. Kim gave Sally's bottom several smacks. Sally moaned around Jack's penis. When Kim stopped spanking her, Sally bit down on Jack's penis. It wasn't hard, but Jack knew what she did.

"Now she's biting my cock," Jack said while trying not to laugh. He knew what Sally was doing.

"Such a bad little girl," Kim said as she administered another smack against Sally's bottom. "What are we going to do with her?" Kim began spanking Sally.

Sally pushed her bottom out, moaning as she waited for Kim to slap her again. Each time Kim's hand contacted her butt, Sally wiggled it. Jack's penis began to swell in Sally's mouth. She growled as she felt Jack expanding into her throat.

Kim stopped hitting Sally and rubbed her red bottom. She put her hand between Sally's legs and probed her vagina. Sally opened her legs so Kim could finger her. Kim pushed two fingers into Sally, sawing them in and out.

Sally felt her orgasm building. She wanted Kim to spank her again, but she didn't want to remove her mouth from Jack's penis. Instead, Sally used her teeth on Jack.

"She bit me again!" Jack said.

Keeping one hand between Sally's legs, Kim used her other hand to spank Sally. Seeing Sally squirm, and hearing her moan, caused Kim to get carried away. Kim's fingers pounded into Sally as she slapped as hard as she could. Sally sucked on Jack as a continuous groan came from her throat. When Jack came, Sally pushed her head down so his semen went straight into her throat.

Kim felt Sally's vagina contract around her fingers. She stopped the spanking so she could concentrate on getting Sally off. When Sally's orgasm reached its summit, she pulled her mouth off Jack's penis and screamed.

Removing her hand from between her legs, Kim gently rubbed Sally's butt. Her cheeks glowed from the spanking. Sally rolled onto her side, pulling her legs up to her chest. Jack sat close, running his fingers through Sally's sweat dampened hair.

"Let's go for a swim," Jack said. He moved around so he could scoop Sally into his arms. Kim got up and opened the door to the pool area.

Jack carried Sally into the shallow water. She wrapped her arms around Jack's neck and began kissing his cheek. When Sally felt the cool water on her heated bottom, she flinched. Jack kissed Sally's forehead and kept moving into the deeper water.

"You can put me down now," Sally said. Jack lowered her, letting go when Sally's feet hit the bottom of the pool.

"Are you okay? Did I hurt you?" Kim said as she wrapped her arms around Sally.

"No, you didn't hurt me. You need Jack to teach you how to give a girl a spanking," Sally said as she grinned at Kim.

Kim hugged Sally. The two of them shared a kiss and then they giggled. "Did you have fun? I did," Sally said.

"It was different. I don't think it's something I would want to do again," Kim said.

"Oh pooh, you're no fun at all," Sally said with a giggle.

Looking at Jack, Kim said, "She's weird, isn't she?"

"I don't think so, but then I love her," Jack said. "When you love someone as much as I love Sally, you do things to make that person happy."

Sally giggled as she squirmed out of Kim's arms. She moved over to Jack and gave him a tender kiss. "My baby understands me." Sally glanced at Kim. "Thanks, it was nice of you to join us."

Kim, Jack, and Sally stayed in the pool for a few minutes. Sally enjoyed the feeling of the cool water on her warm bottom. Kim decided to get out so Sally and Jack followed her. The three of them sat on lounges, relaxing.

"I'm ready for round two," Sally said with a giggle. "Who wants to go upstairs?"

Laughing, Jack sat up. "You are one horny little thing tonight, aren't you?"

"What do you mean tonight? I'm always horny," Sally said. She turned to Kim. "Are you going to come with us? I want you to."

"Why not? I don't have a better offer tonight," Kim said with a giggle. She got up and hooked her arm through Sally's arm. "Let's give Jack a night to remember."

Jack, Kim, and Sally shut off the lights. They went upstairs and into Jack and Sally's bedroom. Sally pulled the covers back and beckoned Kim to join her. Jack waited for the girls to get comfortable before he sat on the edge of the bed.

"Aren't you going to get in with us?" Kim said.

Shaking his head, Jack said, "I thought I'd watch for a few minutes."

Kim grinned. She turned to Sally and the two girls began kissing and hugging each other. Jack sat quietly, watching them.


Don, Marc, and Sam sat in Jerry Stone's home office. Joel was on the telephone from Florida. In the family room, Marge, Anne, Liz, and Joanne talked about what was happening in their lives.

"We made the deal on the property today," Joel said. "The bank was more than happy with your offer, Don and Marc. They thought they were going to be stuck with it. The old owner is going to end up serving time for arson."

"What about the inspection? Did you get the report back yet?" Jerry asked.

"Verbally, I'll get the written report on Monday. I'll fax it to you," Joel said. "The inspector said that the foundation is okay, but the rest of the structure has to come down. The house was built post Hurricane Andrew so the foundation is almost indestructible."

"We're going to want it removed. I think we'll start from scratch so we can design the new house the way we want to," Don said. "How about the seawall, is it in good shape?"

"Yes, there wasn't any damage to the seawall, the pool, or the cabana," Joel said.

Leaning closer to the speakerphone, Sam said, "Have you made arrangements with the bank so we can close?"

"Yes, I will email you the information after we're finished here," Joel said.

The men finished their business. Before hanging up, Marc said, "How are the kids doing?"

"I assume they're fine. Laura and I took a lot of pictures when they were at the house. I'll send them to you," Joel said. "All of the girls looked great and the guys looked very handsome. Laura made food for them so when they get to your house, they'll have something to eat."

"Great, thanks, Joel. We'll see you soon. Let us know when we need to come down for the closing," Marc said.

The conversation ended. Everyone said goodbye to Joel before Jerry hung up. The men went into the living room to visit with the women.

"It looks like we're on track for the new property," Don said after sitting on the couch next to Marge. "Joel is handling everything down there."

"Joanne, it looks like you're going to have another house to decorate this summer," Anne said.

"I'll see if I can fit you in. I've picked up several new clients," Joanne said and then she chuckled. "Just let me know what you want and when you want it."

"Are you still planning to let the kids help with the design of the house?" Anne said as she looked at her brother.

"They'll help, but with a lot of guidance. I want to make sure the house is something we can sell if we decide to," Don said.

Jerry offered the group fresh drinks. He went to the small bar in the family room to mix drinks for his friends. Liz passed the drinks out as Jerry finished mixing them.

"How are Lisa and Megan doing? I haven't seen them in awhile," Marge said as she accepted her cocktail from Liz.

"They're doing well, Marge. Now that they are living together in Bob and Dianne's old house, I don't see much of Megan. She stops by a couple times a week and I have gone to her house to visit her," Liz said. "She seems very happy."

"I talked to Bob yesterday. He said the golf course is ready to open as soon as the weather improves. He said he already has lessons booked. The clubhouse is finished and Bob has his new inventory. It looks as if things are moving smoothly for him," Marc said.

"We'll have to book a round. I wonder if Bob will give us a discount," Don said.

"What would you like to drink, Joanne?" Liz said.

"Um, I'll have a soda, Liz," Joanne replied.

"Not drinking tonight?" Anne said.

Joanne took Sam's hand. She glanced at him and then smiled. Sam winked at his wife and chuckled. "I won't be drinking alcohol for awhile," Joanne said with a smile. "I'm pregnant."

"Wow, when did you become pregnant?" Marge said. "Oh, and congratulations."

"Sam and I found out a week ago. I missed so I bought one of those home tests. When it showed positive, I went to the doctor and he confirmed that I am indeed pregnant," Joanne said.

The women made a fuss over Joanne's news. Don, Marc, and Jerry shook hands with Sam, congratulating him. The men gave Joanne hugs and told her they were happy for her and Sam.

"When are you due?" Liz asked as she placed her hand on Joanne's stomach.

"January, maybe the end of December," Joanne replied.

Chuckling, Liz moved her hand up to Joanne's breast. "Are you going to breast feed?"

"I want to. It depends on the baby and my ability to produce enough milk," Joanne said as she smiled and leaned against Liz's hand.

Liz gave Liz a kiss on the cheek. "I'm so happy for you and Sam. Have you had any morning sickness yet?"

"No, not yet. Sam and I are going to start on the nursery as soon as we know what we're having," Liz said.

"Marge and I didn't know until the kids were born. I liked it better that way, I liked the surprise," Anne said.

"Sam and I have decided to find out. As I said, I want to remodel one of the bedrooms as a nursery," Joanne replied. She smiled at her friends and took a deep breath.

"Sam and I also talked about the parties we have, you know, the sex parties. We don't want to stop until we have to," Joanne said.

Liz, Marge, and Anne laughed. "You have certainly changed, haven't you, Jo?" Liz said.

"Yes, and I like it." Joanne giggled and said, "So does Sam. We love to talk about the things we used to do while we're making love. I still get tingly when I think about the first time we all did it together."

"That was a wild night, wasn't it?" Marge said.

"It was a wonderful night for me. I discovered that I could live out some of the fantasies I have, or should I say, I used to have. Sam's and my sex life has never been better," Joanne said.

"It's amazing how much fun sex can be when you realize it isn't wrong to enjoy it, isn't it?" Marge said.

"Yes, it sure is fun. I can't believe I bought into all those things my mom told me. Once I learned that sex and love are two different things, I was able to enjoy both completely. I know that Sam loves me and he knows I love him. Now when he looks at another woman, I don't get all weird and jealous. I know he isn't going to cheat on me," Joanne said.

Liz pointed at the mini skirt Joanne wore. "You've changed the way you dress too."

Giggling, Joanne said, "Yeah, Sam loves me in short skirts and tight tops. I don't own a pair of pantyhose anymore." Joanne lifted her skirt to show the woman her stockings. When the men whistled and cheered, she wiggled her hips. "Sam likes me to wear stockings and garters. If you ask me, Sam has a lingerie fetish."

"Honey, I think all men have a lingerie fetish! I know that Marc and Don do. Marge and I are forbidden to wear pantyhose," Anne said. She smiled at Joanne. "Don doesn't allow it."

"Sam and I have a sexy clothes fund. We save money and then he takes me shopping. While we're shopping, I show him each outfit before we buy it. We've been caught in the same dressing room a couple times," Joanne said.

Liz chuckled and said, "Sam sounds like Jerry. My hubby has been telling me what to wear ever since we got together with Marge, Anne, and their husbands. Frankly, I love the fact that Jerry has become involved. It has added to our relationship."

Don walked over to where the women sat. He winked at Joanne, put his hands on her knees, and pushed her skirt up. His fingers stroked Joanne's outer thighs. "I didn't get to see you flashing the others," Don said.

Joanne grinned. "Like what you see?"

"You bet I do. You have sexy legs," Don said as he continued to stroke Joanne's legs.

"If you keep that up, you're going to get me all hot and bothered," Joanne said while looking up at Don.

"Well, I can stop if you don't want me to turn you on," Don said as he moved his thumbs to Joanne's mons.

"You don't have to stop, but you're going to have to take care of me after you crank me up," Joanne said.

Don knelt on the floor in front of Joanne. He moved his hands up, gripped the waistband of her panties, and began tugging on them. Joanne lifted her butt so Don could remove the garment. Don removed Joanne's panties, carefully working them over the high heels she wore.

"My, what a nice pussy you have, miss," Don said as he stroked Joanne between her legs.

Joanne pulled her skirt up around her waist. She parted her legs, giving Don access to her sex. Don leaned forward and licked the length of her vulva. Joanne let out a stifled moan as Don's tongue teased her.

"Damn, I need some of that," Liz said. She stood up and removed her slacks and panties. Before sitting down, Liz took off her top and bra. She looked across the room at the other men and chuckled. "Do any of you handsome men want to take care of me?"

Marc stood up. He moved across the room and leaned over so he could give Liz a kiss. Marc's hands went to her breasts as his tongue pressed into Liz's mouth. Liz reached for Marc's belt. She continued to kiss Marc as she undid his pants. Liz tugged Marc's pants down and wrapped her hand around his stiffening penis. Standing up, Marc removed the remainder of his clothes. He took Liz's hand, pulling her to her feet.

Sitting on the couch next to Joanne, Marc guided Liz to her knees. He gripped his penis and rubbed it against Liz's lips. She opened her mouth, taking him in.

Sam and Jerry got up to join the fun. Jerry and Marge moved to another couch. Sam began kissing Anne and undressing her.

A few moments later, the four couples were all naked. The room became a sea of naked bodies, filled with the sounds of moans, noisy sucking, and slapping flesh. For the next hour, they enjoyed sex with one another. The group swapped partners several times. Once the men couldn't perform, the women cuddled together. They lapped at each other, cleaning up one another's sated sexes.

At midnight, the group decided the beds would be more comfortable. Pairing up, they went upstairs. Before going into separate rooms, the husbands and wives kissed each other. Joanne took Don's hand, leading him into one of the bedrooms. Marc and Marge shared another. Jerry took Anne to his room while Liz and Sam went to the room that used to be Megan's bedroom.


Tom watched as Molly slowly lowered her dress. He gazed at the frilly pink bra she wore as the dress gathered at Molly's waist. Molly stepped out of the dress, allowing Tom to see the rest of her lingerie. Molly's panties and garter matched her bra. Leaning over, Molly picked up her dress.

"Do you want to hang your dress in the closet?" Tom said. He felt like his throat was constricted.

"Yes please," Molly replied, feeling her cheeks warm.

Tom pointed at the closet. Molly opened the door, found a hanger, and hung up her dress.

"Um, do you want to use the bathroom first? I planned to take a shower before I went to bed. I'm sweaty from dancing," Tom said.

Molly nodded. She went to her bag and looked inside. Realizing she hadn't brought anything to sleep in, Molly turned to Tom.

"I didn't bring anything to sleep in." Molly looked down. "I thought I would be sleeping with Eddie and Kathy."

"You can go sleep with them, Molly," Tom said.

Shaking her head, Molly said, "Um, they said they wanted to be alone tonight."

Tom went to his dresser. He opened a drawer and pulled out a long tee shirt. From another drawer, he pulled out a pair of running shorts. "Here, these should fit you," Tom said as he handed the items to Molly.

"Thanks, I'll be out in a few minutes," Molly said and then she went into the bathroom.

Molly removed the rest of her clothes. She took the pins out of her hair and shook her thick red tresses until they began to uncoil. Stepping into the shower, Molly turned on the water. She stepped under the spray, letting the warm water cascade over her head and down her body. While shampooing, Molly began to cry. She didn't understand why Kathy and Eddie rejected her or what Tom expected. For the first time that night, Molly felt she'd made a mistake by going to the prom.

It wasn't that she didn't enjoy dinner and the dance. She loved it. It had been wonderful dancing with Tom as well as the others. Molly's only regret was that she wasn't in bed with Eddie and Kathy. She had been planning since she decided to go to the prom.

By the time she finished in the shower, Molly stopped crying. She dried off and then used the blow dryer on her hair. As she dressed in the tee shirt and shorts, Molly decided that she would have sex with Tom.

Tom hung his tuxedo on the hangers and waited for Molly to come out of the bathroom. He paced the room, turning down the bed for something to do. His penis was once again flaccid. He became aroused while watching Molly undress.

Molly came out of the bathroom. She forced a smile and said, "It's your turn."

"Thanks, I'll be finished in a few minutes," Tom said as he walked past Molly and into the bathroom. He closed the door and began to remove his boxers. Realizing he hadn't grabbed something to wear to bed, Tom went back into the room.

"I forgot something to wear," Tom said as he found a pair of nylon shorts in his drawer.

Molly, sitting on the edge of the bed, nodded. Tom returned to the bathroom so he could shower. While standing under the showerhead, Tom began fondling his penis. He stroked himself until he came. While he jacked off, Tom thought about Molly.

"I'm finished," Tom said as he came out of the bathroom a few minutes later. He glanced at the bed, noticing that Molly had stretched out and covered herself.

Turning off the light, Tom got into bed. The light from the bathroom illuminated the room. Molly rolled onto her side, facing Tom. She scooted closer and kissed him. Tom put his arm around Molly and kissed her back.

"Thank you for coming down to take me to the prom. I had a wonderful time," Molly said.

"So did I, Molly. It was fun dancing with you tonight," Tom replied.

Molly put her hand on Tom's chest. Rubbing him slowly, she moved her hand toward his crotch. When her hand ran over his genitals, Tom reached for Molly's hand. He pulled it away and placed it on her hip. Tom kissed Molly tenderly and then moved away.

"Molly, you don't have to do anything. Just going to the prom with you was great," Tom said. He gave her another kiss. "It's been a long day and I'm kind of tired."

Hugging Tom, Molly kissed him again. "Thank you," Molly said.

Tom returned Molly's hug and kiss. "You know, it isn't that I don't want to—I do. It's just that I think we should take our time and see what happens. I don't want you to feel you own me anything. I came down here to take you to the prom. I don't expect anything else."

Molly felt her eyes fill with tears. She nodded, kissed Tom and then rolled over. Molly hugged her pillow, her back to Tom. After a moment, Tom rolled away on to his side.

Molly heard Tom's breathing change, followed a few moments later by his soft snoring. She smiled, wiped her eyes, and tried to sleep. A groan and then Erin's scream jolted Molly. She listened carefully as the sounds of Erin and Frank's lovemaking filtered though the wall from the next room. Giggling to herself, Molly folded the pillow over her ears and fell asleep.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.