Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 40

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 40 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Tom pulled out of Sally and sat on the bed. Sally turned around, sitting next to her brother.

"This better be good. I was getting close," Sally said.

"Sorry, I can come back if you want me to," Kim said.

"Naw, this is our third time. I can wait a few minutes," Sally replied. "Now, what is so important that you had to interrupt us?"

"I was telling Jack about how Molly feels funny about going to the junior prom with Eddie and Kathy. He said she should take a date. I said she probably wouldn't want to go with someone she knew from school. Jack said it was too bad we didn't live down there so Tom could take her," Kim paused to take a breath.

"Anyway, that's when I thought that Tom could fly down and take her to the prom. It would be a surprise for Molly. Jack said I had to ask you before I talked to our parents. So, will you take Molly to the prom if our parents say its okay?" Kim said to Tom.

"What if she doesn't want to go with me?" Tom said.

"Don't be silly, Tom, why wouldn't she want to go with you?" Kim said.

"Um, because she's going with Eddie and Kathy," Tom replied.

"You're just taking her to a dance." Kim giggled as she sat next to Tom. "Who knows, you might get lucky."

Tom's face went blank. He looked at Kim, furrowing his brow. Jack picked up on the change in Tom and took Sally's hand. He pulled her off the bed, leading her out of the room. In the hallway, Jack said, "I think they need a minute."

"What are you trying to tell me, Kim?" Tom said. "First you and Jack want to sleep together and now you're trying to push me off on Molly."

"Sweetie, I'm not trying to push you off on Molly. I love you and you know it. As far as what we did tonight, it's just for fun. We've talked about this before. If you did fool around with Molly, it wouldn't change the way I feel about you.

"I just think it would be a nice thing to do for one of our friends. You don't have to go if you don't want to. We don't even know if our parents will let you if you do say yes," Kim said. She put her arm around Tom and hugged him. "You said she has a nice ass."

Tom softened and chuckled. Turning to Kim, he gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You're really something, Sweetie. I don't think I know anyone that would offer their boyfriend to take another girl out."

"Honey, I think you're wrong. I'd bet Jenny or Kathy would do the same thing. Our friends are different from most other kids—so are we I'd hope," Kim said.

"If our parents will let me, I'll go. I won't do anything with Molly though," Tom said.

Giggling, Kim wrapped her hand around Tom's penis. She started stroking it, feeling him harden in her hand. "Now why would you deny Molly a chance to play with your beautiful cock?"

"You're telling me you wouldn't be mad if something happened between us?" Tom said.

"I telling you I'd be mad if you didn't try. Remember, it's her prom. She might want to have some fun. Molly might not want to fool around, but if she does, I'm saying go for it," Kim said. "I get to have you anytime I want to. Who knows, when we move down there Molly and I may both have you at the same time."

"How about Eddie and me with you?" Tom said with a chuckle.

"One can always dream," Kim said. She giggled, squeezed Tom's penis, and gave him a kiss.

"Let's go tell Jack and Sally," Tom said.

Kim and Tom went across the hall to Jack and Sally's room. Kim opened the door without knocking. She and Tom went in and sat on the bed with Jack and Sally.

"So are you going to see if you can take Molly to the prom?" Sally said.

"Yeah, if our parents say I can go, I will," Tom replied.

Sally hugged her brother and then gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Isn't he the sweetest guy in the world?"

"Yeah, I think he is. Now, I'm going to take him to our room and show him how sweet I think he is," Kim said.

Jack laughed as Kim pulled Tom out of the room. He took Sally in his arms, hugging her close to him. Jack and Sally made love slowly, whispering 'I love you' to each other. They spooned together, falling asleep.

Kim and Tom's coupling wasn't as tender as their siblings' were. They screwed with as much energy as they could muster. When they finished, they held one another and chuckled.

The next morning, the teens presented their idea to their parents. The adults talked amongst themselves for a few moments before agreeing to let Tom go to Florida for the weekend.

"You guys are the best," Kim said to the parents. "Um, I hate to ask, but do you think you could have Erin's boyfriend picked up on the way down? He lives in Ohio."

Laughing, Don said, "I don't think that would be a problem."

"How do you plan to pull this off?" Anne asked.

"First I have to call Kathy and see if she thinks it's a good idea. After that, I have no idea," Kim said.

"Tom is going to need a tuxedo," Anne said as she smiled at her son. "Do you know what color Molly's dress is? How about flowers? How are you going to get to and from the dance? Where are you going to stay?"

"Whoa, give the kids a chance to answer, Hun. I'm sure everything will work out. I'll rent a limo for the kids. Kim can find out about Molly's dress. Anne can help Tom rent a tux," Marc said.

Don turned to Kim and smiled. "This is a very unselfish thing you're doing. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks, Dad. I'm doing it for Molly," Kim replied humbly.

"Kim, you better give Kathy a call before we make too many plans," Marge said.

Kim called Kathy's house. Mrs. Waters answered the telephone, said hi to Kim, and then got Kathy.

"Hi, Kathy, it's Kim," Kim said. "I, um, I have a proposition for you to think about."

"Hi, Kim, what's up?" Kathy replied.

Kim told Kathy about her idea. The more the two girls talked, the better Kathy liked the idea. Kathy told Kim she would talk to Eddie and get back to her. The girls said goodbye and hung up.

A few minutes later, Kathy called back. She told Kim she and Eddie talked about it and thought it was a great idea. The three of them agreed to keep it a secret from Molly so they could surprise her.

"Oh, there's one other thing. If you give me Frank's number, I'll call him and let him know that my dad said the plane could stop in Ohio to pick him up," Kim said.

"Are you shitting me? Erin is going to go nuts," Kathy said. "She has been moping around since she found out Frank wasn't going to make it down. Can I tell Jenny and Brad?"

"Sure, as long as no one tells Molly. Make sure to take a lot of pictures. I would love to see the look on Molly's face," Kim said.

"We will. There's something you should know about, Kim. We plan to rent hotel rooms for after the prom. Is that going to be a problem?" Kathy said.

"Not for me. How will you and Eddie feel if Tom and Molly—you know?" Kim said.

"I don't have a problem with it and I don't think Eddie will either. We want Molly to be happy. We love her you know," Kathy said.

"I know you do. I will call you later so we can plan our surprise for Molly. I need to know about flowers for her," Kim said. "I think we should make it a surprise for Erin too. If we tell her, she'll tell Molly about it and it might let the cat out of the bag."

"Okay, that sounds like a plan. I'll have Eddie pick up her flowers. That way Tom won't have to carry them down. Do you know when Tom and Frank will get here?" Kathy said.

"No, not yet, but I'll let you know as soon as my dad works out the details," Kim said.

Kathy and Kim hung up after talking for a few minutes longer. Kim went to the kitchen to bring the rest of the family up to speed. When Kim mentioned the hotel, Anne interrupted.

"Why don't you kids use the house? You'd be more comfortable there," Anne said to Tom. "I'd be more comfortable if you were there."

"I agree, it would better if you kids went to the house. Jeri and April will be there in case you need anything," Marc said.

"I'll call Kathy and tell her," Kim said.

"No, I'll call Eddie and talk to him about it, Kim. I want to make sure he's okay with this," Tom said.

Kim nodded and then she giggled. "Tom, we should practice dancing. You haven't danced in a while."

"I still remember what I learned last time," Tom replied.

"Silly boy, those dances are old now. You have to learn the newest ones," Kim said as she grinned at Tom. "This time, I get to teach you."

"We better get going. Mrs. Phillips will be waiting for us. She's nice enough to hold classes on Sunday and we shouldn't be late," Jack said.

The teens headed to Dianne Phillips' house. When the settled into their seats, Tom told Dianne that, he would have to miss class the next weekend. She assured him it would be okay as long as he did well on his tests.

Dianne passed out the days assignments. Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally worked for five hours and then left with their homework. When they got home, they went out to the pool to study.

Kim sat back in her chair. "We need a break. I think it's time for Tom's dancing lesson."

Giggling, Sally went to turn on the music. Kim began showing the latest steps to Tom. Jack and Sally danced too.

"Mmmm, you still remember this part," Kim said as she danced slowly with Tom.

"You're easy to dance with," Tom whispered in her ear. He rubbed Kim's back, letting his hand settle on her butt.

Kim wiggled against Tom's hand. "Don't forget to do that to Molly when you're dancing with her."

"What?" Tom said as he pulled his head back so he could look into Kim's eyes.

"Play with her butt. You said you thought she has a nice ass," Kim replied with a giggle.

Tom stopped dancing. Placing his hand on Kim's shoulders, he said, "You're enjoying this, aren't you? I can understand why you want me to take Molly to the dance, but why are you so insistent that I do more?"

"Honey, I'm not insisting that you do anything. I'm only saying that if anything does happen, it's okay with me. You want Molly to have a nice time, don't you?" Tom nodded. "How do you think she'll feel if you treat her like you're doing her a favor? I don't know if Molly will want to do anything. I don't know if you will. All I'm saying is to treat her as a date, not just a friend."

Tom didn't say anything. He gazed at Kim while he mulled over what she said.

"Tom, what would you have done if Eddie, Molly, Kathy, you, and me got together while we were fishing. You know, like Sally and Jack did with Brad and Jenny? Would you have had sex with Molly and Kathy? I know I would have fooled around with Eddie and the girls, if they wanted to," Kim said.

Smiling, Tom said, "I think you know the answer to that, Kim. This is different though, you're not going to be there."

Kim giggled. She stretched up, kissing Tom's chin. "Not this time, but we'll all be together again very soon."

"Oh, I get it, you want me to fool around with Molly so you won't feel guilty when you fool around with Eddie," Tom said as he pulled Kim closer.

"Who says I'll feel guilty?" Kim replied with a giggle.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you," Tom said.

"I have a suggestion. You can dance with me and then take me upstairs and fuck me," Kim said.

Tom laughed. "Before or after dinner?"

Kim began to move to the music. Tom held her close, feeling her body against his. She looked up, smiled, and said, "Yes."

When the song ended, Tom and Kim separated. Holding hands, they headed for the door leading to the family room.

"Hey, where are you two going?" Sally said.

"We're going to practice our horizontal dancing," Kim said and then she laughed.

Kim and Tom left. Sally snuggled up against Jack, leaning her head against his chest. Jack stroked her back as they continued to dance. The song ended and they went to sit at one of the tables.

"What do you think about what Tom is going to do?" Jack asked Sally as he scooted his chair close and took her hand.

"I think it's cool. I just hope Molly doesn't get pissed about it," Sally replied.

"Why would she be pissed?"

"Maybe she doesn't want to have a date other than Kathy and Eddie," Sally replied.

Nodding, Jack smiled at Sally. "Would you do the same thing if it was Jenny? Would you want me to go down to Florida and take her to the dance?"

Sally squeezed Jack's hand. "That isn't my choice. If you wanted to go, you'd go."

"What if it were the other way around? What if Brad needed a date?" Jack said.

"I'd go if you told me to," Sally replied with a glint in her eyes.

Jack leaned close so he could give Sally a kiss. "I love you, Sweetie," Jack said as he pulled away.

"I know you do. I love you too."

Don came out to the pool area. He sat down at the table, asking where Tom and Kim were. When Sally told him they were upstairs, Don asked her to get them.

A few minutes later, the two families were sitting around the table near the pool. Don stood up and began speaking.

"I just got off the telephone with Mr. Levinson. He told me he found out what happened to the house next to ours, the one in Florida. It seems that the owner was in financial trouble and he caused the explosion to try to collect the insurance," Don said.

"Why didn't he sell it?" Marge asked.

"From what Joel was able to find out, he planned to take the money and run. This isn't the first time this man has done it. He did the same thing to a house in Arizona. The insurance company was unable to prove it was arson that time. This time the investigator was able to prove he did it purposely.

"We have an opportunity to buy the property for a very good price. I want to know how all of you feel about it," Don said.

"What would we do with it, Dad?" Jack said.

"I don't know yet. I guess we could build another house on it and try to sell it at a profit. That or we could build a place we could use as part of the charter business and for our friends when they visit," Don said.

"Kind of like a bed and breakfast for the charter guests?" Sally said.

"That's what I was thinking, Sally. I called Mr. Stone. He said we could make the property part of the business and receive tax advantages. The only thing that would prevent us from doing it would be zoning laws," Don said.

"What did Jerry say about the zoning laws? Is there some way around them?" Anne said.

"There may be. If we don't charge anyone to stay there, we wouldn't be running a business on the property. I think we should let Jerry and Joel figure that out if we do decide to buy the place," Don said.

"Why are you asking us? I mean Jack, Kim, Sally, and me?" Tom said.

"Because this affects our families and the charter business. If all of us aren't agreeable, I don't want to do it," Don said.

"How about the existing house, can it be repaired?" Kim said.

"No, it's a total loss. The explosion and the fire damaged the foundation. We will have to clear the property and build a new house if we decide to buy it," Don said.

"Don't you think we're getting into too many things? We have the yacht, the fishing team, the golf course, and the new subdivision," Jack said.

"Marc and I need things to keep us busy, Son. We're too young to sit around doing nothing. Your uncle and I have always worked and enjoyed it. This isn't like working in the shop; this is fun. When Uncle Marc and I did work in the shop, it wasn't uncommon for us to put in sixty or more hours a week. We can't just shut it off," Don said.

"Kids, we have more leisure time than we've ever had. We get to do things that we couldn't even dream of before our good fortune. We have made a few good investments that have become very profitable. Don insisted we hire someone to help manage the money and it's paid off," Marc said.

"So, what are your thoughts on the property? After all, someday it will be yours," Don said.

"Not too soon," Marge said and then she chuckled.

"Actually, all of our assets that are not held by a business are in a living trust. That means they belong to all of us. I'm the trustee. After I'm gone, the trust passes down to the next in line," Don said.

"If that's the case, wouldn't it make more sense to have the trust own the new property and then lease it to Unique Charters?" Sally said.

Everyone at the table stared at Sally, everyone except Jack. He smiled as he patted Sally's leg. "She is always doing that—coming up with ideas that you'd never expect. My sweetie is as sharp as a tack," Jack said.

"Sally, that sounds like a great idea. I'll talk to Mr. Stone and see what he thinks. It would protect the property if the charter business was ever sued," Don said.

Sally grinned. Anne looked at her daughter and said, "Where did you learn that, Sally?"

Shrugging her shoulders, Sally replied, "I don't know. I do a lot of reading and research on the internet."

"Sally has an idea to produce a fishing show. She told us that we could probably get sponsors," Kim said.

"Let's talk about the property. We can talk about the television show when we get to Florida. Jenny, Eddie, Kathy, Brad, and Molly would be part of that project," Sally said. "I think we should buy the property. Real estate is always a good investment."

The families talked about the idea for a little longer. In the end, they all agreed it would be wise to invest in the property. Don called Jerry and Joel, telling them to put the deal together.

That night, Jack, Kim, Tom, and Sally sat together in the hot tub. Sally snugged against Jack, her hand slowly fondling his penis. Near them, Tom rested his arm over Kim's shoulders.

"Do you think Uncle Don and Dad will let up help design the new house?" Sally said.

"I don't know. Maybe they will if we ask them," Kim said. "Why, do you have something in mind?"

"Not really, but I think it would be fun. The house should have plenty of bedrooms though. We want to be able to accommodate our clients," Sally said. "Besides, we might live there someday."

"We can ask about helping once Dad and Uncle Marc buy the property," Jack said.

The four parents joined their kids in the hot tub. Sally reluctantly released Jack's penis after giving him a firm squeeze. Marge, Don, Anne, and Marc settled into the swirling water.

"Dad, Sally wants to know if we can help design the new house," Kim said.

Don smiled. "We'll see. Let's wait until we buy it before we start making plans. Jerry and Joel have to get the right deal for us first."

"When can we take Tom to get his tuxedo?" Kim said.

"We'll go tomorrow after you kids get home from school," Marge replied as she looked at her daughter.

The group sat in the tub for another fifteen minutes. Kim, Tom, Jack, and Sally got out and jumped in the pool. They swam for a few minutes before heading to the shower. The four teens goofed around while showering. Kim took extra time washing Tom. The two of them touched and kissed while rubbing their soapy hands over one another. Sally washed Jack as he stood still with his arms at his side. She stroked his penis and coddled his testicles. When Jack washed Sally, he didn't spend any extra time.

The kids told their parents good night. They went to their rooms, stopping to say good night before they went in. Kim said she planned to exercise the next morning, something they hadn't been doing lately. Jack and Sally told Kim and Tom they would workout too.

"Want to fool around?" Jack said as he pulled Sally into a hug.

"No, not tonight," Sally said.

Jack noticed her eyes. He did his best not to smile. "What do you mean no?" Jack said. He pushed Sally on the bed. "I'm horny and you're going to fuck me—like it or not!"

Sally rolled away, putting her back to Jack. She pulled her legs up against her chest, wrapping her arms around them. Jack moved closer to the bed. Rearing back, he slapped her exposed bottom. Sally flinched and then Jack smacked her again. When Sally tried to scoot away, Jack grabbed her. He pulled her closer to the edge of the bed, rolled her onto her back, and let her head hang off the edge.

Gripping his penis with one hand and Sally's hair with his other hand, Jack rubbed his glans against her tightly closed lips. When Sally tried to turn her head, Jack tightened his grip on her hair. He pressed the head of his penis against her mouth again.

Sally finally opened her mouth. Jack stuffed his penis into Sally's mouth until she gagged. Gripping her head with both hands, Jack began moving his penis in and out of her mouth.

"Watch your teeth. Do you want to get your ass slapped again?" Jack said, trying to sound as rough as he could.

Sally let her teeth scrape the shaft of Jack's penis. He pulled out of her mouth, flipped her around and sat down on the bed. Pulling Sally over his legs, Jack began spanking her. Sally squirmed as Jack's firm slaps started turning her butt red.

"Are you going to behave now?" Jack said.

Sally turned her head so she could look up at Jack. "Screw you! Leave me alone!"

Jack gave Sally two more smacks. He dipped his hand between her legs, feeling her vulva. Sally's labia were slick with wetness. Jack rubbed her for a moment and then pushed two fingers into her vagina. Sally gasped and opened her legs. After fingering her for a few moments, Jack moved Sally off his legs. He positioned her on the bed with her bottom turned up. Standing on the floor between her legs, Jack pushed his penis into Sally. He held her hips as he slammed his hips against her red butt.

Sally let out a grunt each time Jack pushed into her. He kept it up for about five minutes and then Jack felt Sally's vagina contract. Knowing she was close to an orgasm, Jack removed his penis. He flipped Sally on her back, got on the bed, and knelt straddling her body. Pulling Sally's head up by her hair, Jack pushed his penis into her mouth. He pushed so deep that Sally gagged.

Jack thrust his hips, shoving his penis deep into Sally's mouth and throat. He could feel her breasts against the underside of his thighs as he moved in erratic jerks. Sally moaned around his member while keeping her wide eyes locked with his.

Pulling out of Sally's mouth, Jack stood at the side of the bed. He grabbed her legs, pulling her butt to the edge of the mattress. He put Sally's legs up on his shoulders, gripped his erection, and slid it into her vagina. Jack began to move, his testicles slapping against Sally's bottom. He moved his hands to her breasts, squeezing them firmly. Sally gripped the covers for leverage. She pushed herself into Jack's thrusts letting grunts out from deep in her throat.

Jack continued to screw Sally with such force she slid back on the bed. He grabbed her legs, hugged them to his chest, and pulled her back against him. A few moments later, Jack moved back until his penis came free from Sally's convulsing vagina. He wrapped his hand around the shaft so he could rub his glans against her anus. Sally's eyes opened wider as Jack applied pressure to her tight sphincter. He didn't wait for Sally to become accustomed to his girth. Jack pushed hard and his penis stretched Sally's rectum. She whimpered, but Jack didn't back off.

Once Jack pushed his entire member into Sally's bowels, he began to move. He opened Sally's legs wide so he could gaze down at their coupling. Sally started chanting incoherently. Her noises were a mixture of moans and begging. Taking a deep breath, Sally was able to speak.

"Fuck me, you bastard, fuck my ass! Oh God that's good," Sally yelled at Jack.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.