Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 39

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 39 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Marge walked into the guesthouse at six o'clock the next morning. She went to one of the bedrooms, waking Jack and Sally. While the two sleepy teens got up, Marge went to wake Tom and Kim.

"It's time to get up, kids. We have to get the car loaded," Marge said as she stood smiling down at Kim. Tom groaned as he covered his head with a pillow. "Come on, Tom, time to rise and shine."

Kim sat on the edge of the bed, scratching her breasts through the tee shirt she wore. Reaching behind her, Kim shook Tom's shoulder.

"Breakfast will be ready in a half hour so don't dawdle," Marge said.

Tom sat up. He stretched his arms above his head as he let out a groan. "It was weird sleeping in a normal bed," Tom said.

Marge chuckled as she left the room. She checked to make sure Jack and Sally were up before heading back to the main house.

Sally gave Jack a hug. "Are you going to take a shower with me this morning?" Sally said. She pulled her sleep shirt over her head, tossing it on the bed.

Jack removed his boxers. Smiling, he watched Sally peel her panties down her legs. The two of them went into the bathroom. They took turns on the toilet before getting into the shower.

Kim and Tom showered together too. While they washed each other, Kim and Tom shared soft kisses. Tom wrapped his arms around Kim, pulling her against his body.

"This trip has been great, hasn't it, Baby?" Tom said while running his hands over Kim's bottom.

"Yeah, I hate having to go back to Michigan. It's been a while since we had friends—friends we weren't going out with. It was before we moved into the new house," Kim said.

"If you think about it, we didn't really have many good friends before we moved either. The four of us hung around together," Tom said.

"That's true. Things are so much better now, aren't they?"

"I think they are. We have good friends we can do things with now. I have you," Tom said and then he kissed the top of Kim's head.

Kim sighed as she wrapped her arms around Tom. Looking up, Kim smiled. Neither of them said anything, they didn't need to. Slowly, Kim and Tom released each other. They finished their shower, got out, and got ready for the day.

Sally and Jack packed the last few items they planned to take back to Michigan in a duffle bag. In the hallway, they saw Tom and Kim coming out of their room. The four of them headed to the house to eat breakfast.

"Good morning, kids. Did everyone sleep well?" Don said as the teens walked into the kitchen.

"I did," Jack said. "I would have slept better if Sally didn't snore so loud."

Sally giggled and smacked Jack's arm playfully. "I wouldn't have snored if you would have taken care of me. You just fell asleep."

"I was tired," Jack said. He gave Sally a pat on her butt.

"Okay, I guess I'll forgive you," Sally said.

"What smells so good?" Kim asked as she took a seat at the table.

"Cinnamon rolls. Laura came over this morning and baked a batch for us," Anne said.

"Where is she? Is Molly here too?" Kim said.

"Laura is upstairs. I think she is cleaning the bedrooms. Molly didn't come with her. Laura said she was still in bed," Anne replied.

Laura came into the kitchen. Checking the oven, she removed a pan of fresh baked cinnamon rolls. Laura placed the pan on the stove to cool. Jack and Tom fixed coffee for themselves as well as Kim and Sally. They joined the rest of the family at the table.

Once the rolls cooled, Laura transferred them to a platter. She placed the platter on the table and said, "Now, what would you like for breakfast? I can make eggs, pancakes, or waffles, that is if you have a waffle maker."

"We don't have a waffle iron, but I'll make sure we get one. I love waffles," Marc said.

"I'll have cereal," Kim said. "You don't have to make anything."

"Honey, I don't mind at all. I'll scramble eggs and make pancakes," Laura said.

Marge offered to help Laura, but she said she didn't need help. Laura went to work, whipping up a batch of batter and scrambled eggs. A few minutes later, she served the families.

"We're not going to eat unless you join us, Laura," Don said. "Why don't you give Jeri and April a call? There is more than enough food for everyone. Then, sit down."

Laura called Jeri. Then she set additional places at the table. She sat down between Don and Jack. Marc passed the bowl of eggs after placing some on his plate. The group began to eat while talking about when they would return. Jeri and April, still wearing their shorty pajamas, came in to join the group.

"Jeri, I would like you to put Laura on the payroll for the charter business. That way she will be able to join the insurance group," Don said.

After chewing a mouthful of cinnamon roll, Jeri said, "Does that mean we get to use her baking skills on Tomiko?"

Jack smiled. "I don't see why not. It would be a benefit for our clients."

"I'll do whatever you want me to," Laura said.

"I just hope we have enough to keep you busy, Laura," Anne said.

"I don't think that will be a problem at all. This is a very large house. I will also take care of the pool house and the other building. If you'd like, I can help with the boats too," Laura said.

"Are you going to take care of our house too? You know, the guesthouse," Kim said.

"No, you kids have to take care of it yourselves," Marge said.

"When do you guys plan to move down?" April said.

"As soon as we're finished with school—I hope," Kim said. Sally, Tom, and Jack agreed with Kim.

"It will probably be around Memorial Day. I think Dianne will have the kids ready by then." Anne smiled and looked at the teens. "If you kids don't miss anymore days and go on Saturdays, you will be able to get the required number of days in."

"I'll go seven days a week if it will get us down here faster," Jack said.

"No kidding, so would I," Tom said.

"It won't be long, kids. We'll be back before you know it," Don said. "You need to concentrate on your studies so you don't have to attend summer school when we do move down here."

"When you get back, we'll take delivery of Tomiko," Jeri said. "She'll be finished and ready to go by then."

"How are we doing with selecting a charter broker?" Jack said.

"April and I have narrowed it down to three firms. All three are well known and can do a good job for us. When you get back down here we'll meet with them so you guys can decide," Jeri replied.

"Why wait for us? We don't really know anything about it and we'll probably just go along with your recommendation. What do you guys think?" Kim said as she glanced at Tom, Jack, and Sally.

"I agree with Kim. I think Jeri and April should take care of hiring a broker. If they don't work out, we can always change to a different company," Sally said.

Tom and Jack nodded. Jeri smiled and said, "Okay, if that's what you want, that's what April and I will do. Would you mind if we showed the brokers Tomiko before she's delivered?"

Tom, Jack, Sally, and Kim nodded their heads. "That would be fine with us. The faster we can get Tomiko listed, the faster we can charter her," Kim said.

"Jeri and I want to watch the reactions of the brokers when they tour the boat. If a broker doesn't like the boat, they won't recommend it. Even if they try to hide their feelings, body language will give them away," April said.

"What will you charge for a charter?" Laura asked Jeri.

"We'll charge as much as we can, you know, whatever the market will bear. The broker will help us set the prices for charters. Normally, there is a starting point and then we negotiate from there. It depends on the menu, services requested, and where the client wants to go. I think we'll be in the neighborhood of one hundred to one hundred twenty five thousand as a starting point for a seven-day charter," Jeri said.

"Oh my, I didn't realize a charter cost that much," Laura said.

"Some charters, the ones on the mega yachts, cost twice that and more," April said.

"Based on my calculations, we'll need five or six charters a year to break even. After that, we should start making a profit," Jeri said.

"Is Molly excited about the junior prom?" Kim asked Laura.

"I think so. She said she wanted to shop for a dress next week," Laura replied.

"Is she going with Eddie and Kathy?" Marge asked.

Laura chuckled as she nodded her head. "I still can't understand the relationship those three share, but Molly seems happy about the arrangement," Laura said.

"I think it's cool," Sally offered.

The group finished their breakfasts. Laura cleared the table while Don, Marge, Marc, Anne, and their children prepared to leave. Jack and Tom took the bags to the Suburban while Kim and Sally called Jenny and Kathy to say goodbye.

Jeri drove the two families to the airport. Don gave her a few last minute instructions about the house, telling Jeri to keep her eye on what happened to the house that burned.

"I'll see you in a few weeks," Jeri said before the families boarded the private plane.

"It won't be soon enough for me," Tom said. "The more I think about it, the more I would be willing to go to summer school so we could move right away."

"I would rather finish school up north so we have the summer free," Jack said. "I want to move too, but it doesn't make sense to do it too quickly. The weeks will go fast."

Jack and Sally took their seats behind Tom and Kim. Don, Marge, Marc, and Anne sat in front of the teens. Once they settled in, the pilot taxied to the runway. A few minutes later, the plane was airborne. Three and a half hours later, the plane landed.

Jack and Tom helped their fathers transfer the luggage from the plane to the car. The group piled into Tom's Expedition and headed for home. They unloaded their things and took them into the house.

"We need to clean this place," Marge told Kim and Sally after they put everything away. "You girls can take care of upstairs while Anne and I will clean downstairs. Tom and Jack can take care of the pool."

Don and Marc helped Jack and Tom clean the pool area. Then, the men went to help the women in the house. Tom and Jack went upstairs to help their sisters.

"What can I do?" Jack asked Sally when he walked into the bedroom they shared.

Giggling, Sally pulled her top up. "Does this give you any ideas?" Sally said.

Leaning over, Jack kissed each of Sally's breasts. He used his fingers to pull her bra down so he could reach her nipples. Sally put one hand on Jack's head while holding her top up with the other.

"Later, Sweetie, we have work to do," Jack said as he stood up. He took Sally's face between his hands and kissed her. "When we're finished, I'm going to have you suck my cock and then I'm going to fuck you."

"We can do that now and clean later—can't we?" Sally said.

"No, we have to clean first," Jack replied.

"You're weird. I don't know any boy that would rather clean house than get a blowjob and a fuck," Sally said with a giggle.

"I didn't say I'd rather clean. I said we have to clean first. That way, we'll have all night to fool around," Jack said. "So, put on a nice short skirt and we'll get going."

Sally nodded. She took off her jeans, placing them on a chair. While she rummaged through the closet for a skirt, Jack sat on the bed watching. Sally selected a dark blue miniskirt. When Jack nodded his approval, she pulled it on. Sally stood before Jack, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted next.

Jack put his hands on the backs of Sally's legs. He slid them up, gripped her panties, and then removed them. Sally put one hand on Jack's shoulder as she lifted her right, and then her left foot. Jack handed Sally her panties, telling her to put them in the hamper.

Smiling, Sally tossed the lingerie into the hamper. It had been a few days since Jack had exerted his dominance and she missed it. When she turned around to face Jack again, her eye opened as wide as they could. Jack stood near the bed holding Sally's leather collar. Sally walked over to Jack and knelt at his feet. She didn't look up, as Jack secured the leather collar around her neck.

"You can get up," Jack said after snapping the small padlock on the collar.

Sally could barely contain her excitement. She stood up, waiting for Jack to give his next command. Jack pulled Sally into a hug, kissed her tenderly and then said, "Let's get to work."

It didn't take long for the four teens to clean the upper floor of the house. Kim saw that Sally wore the leather collar and grinned. Both she and Tom had become accustomed to seeing Sally wearing the collar and knew it was her choice to be submissive to Jack. They no longer questioned the relationship their siblings seemed to enjoy.

While she cleaned, Sally took every opportunity to bend at the waist so her short skirt rode up. She didn't care who was able to see her. Sally scrubbed the floors of the bathrooms on hands and knees, feeling Jack's eyes staring at her up turned bottom.

Once they finished the cleaning, the four teens went downstairs to see if they could help their parents. By four in the afternoon, the house was spotless. Don told the kids they could do what they wanted for the rest of the day.

"We need to start thinking about the move," Jack said. The four teens sat at one of the tables in the pool area drinking sodas. "We have to get the trucks and the boat down to Florida."

"Are we going to drive down or have them shipped?" Tom said.

"Dad said we could ship them down, but driving might be fun too," Kim said.

"I don't know how much fun it would be. That's a long drive. It would take us two days to drive down because only Tom and I can drive," Jack said.

"Why don't we ship your truck and drive Tom's down with the boat?" Sally said.

Marge came out with the cordless telephone in her hand. "Here, Kim, it's Kathy and Jenny," Marge said as she handed Kim the phone.

"Thanks, Mom," Kim replied, reaching for the telephone. The cordless handset was equipped with a speakerphone. Kim turned it on, placing the handset on the table so everyone could hear.

"Hi, Kathy, hi, Jenny, how are you guys doing?" Kim said. The rest of the group said hi before Kathy or Jenny could speak.

"Hey there. We're good, how was your trip?" Jenny said.

"The trip was fine. We just finished cleaning house," Kim replied. "We're talking about how we're going to get our trucks and the boat down to Florida. What are you guys doing?"

"Not much, we have to finish our homework for tomorrow," Kathy said. "Are you going to drive the trucks down?"

"That's what we're talking about. We might ship Jack's truck and drive down in Tom's Expedition. We can tow the boat with Tom's truck," Kim said. "If not, we can ship both trucks and the boat."

"What are Eddie, Brad, and Molly up to?" Jack said.

"Molly is at her house. I think she is talking about the wedding with her mom. Brad and Eddie are at the boat. They wanted to change the oil and check out the equipment in the engine room. Eddie and Brad want to make sure the boat is ready when you guys get back down here," Kathy said.

"When are you going to shop for your dresses?" Kim said.

"We're going next weekend. Molly is going with us," Jenny said.

"Do the guys have to wear tuxedos?" Kim said.

"They do if they want to get lucky!" Kathy replied with a giggle. "Yeah, the dance is a formal."

Jack and Tom rolled their eyes. "We're getting out of here if you girls are going to talk about dresses," Jack said. "Talk to you guys later."

All of the girls laughed. Kathy and Jenny told Jack and Tom they would talk to them later. The two boys left the girls to talk about whatever they wanted to.

"I want to talk to Dad about shipping the trucks and boat down to Florida," Jack said as he and Tom headed into the house.

Don and Marc were in the office going over paperwork for the subdivision they planned to build. Jack and Tom walked in, waiting until their fathers acknowledged them before saying anything.

"What's up, boys?" Marc said when he noticed Jack and Tom.

"We wanted to talk about how we're going to get the trucks and the boat down to Florida," Jack said.

"What about it?" Don said.

"Do you think we should drive down with Tom's truck and tow the boat, or should we just ship everything down?" Jack said.

"It doesn't matter to us, Jack. If it were me, I would ship them down," Don replied. "There's no sense in making the drive if you don't have to."

"Do you know a company that can take care of it for us?" Tom said.

"Not off hand, but I'm sure we'll find one when it comes time. There are probably companies that will be bringing up cars for the summer. They would like to be able to have a return trip," Marc said.

"It sounds as if you two boys are anxious to move," Don said.

"Yeah, I guess we are, Dad. We all had a great time fishing and hanging around with our friends. I'm getting excited about Tomiko too. I can't wait until we take delivery and get to take our first trip on her," Jack said.

"Mr. Shockley said the yacht is ready to be delivered. He's going to keep it at his yard until we move down there. Jeri assured me she would be ready too," Don said.

"Have you kids thought about where you want to go for the maiden voyage?" Marc said.

"Not really. Maybe we should talk to Sally and Kim about that. We have to decide who we're going to invite. I think we should ask Eddie, Jenny, Brad, Kathy, and Molly for sure. Maybe we could ask their parents too," Tom said.

Chuckling, Don said, "It may be a bit crowed, but I'm sure could manage to accommodate everyone."

Tom and Jack laughed. "It'll be cozy," Tom said.

"Anyway, back to the vehicles. I will find a company that can take your trucks and the boat down to Florida. Once we pick a move date, we can have the company pick them up. Right now, you kids better get caught up on your school work," Don said.

Jack and Tom thanked their fathers. They left the office and went upstairs to get Kim and Sally so the four of them could study.

"We're going to study so we're ready for school tomorrow," Tom said to Kim and Sally. "Are you guys going to study too?"

"Sally and I will get our books. Where do you want to study?" Kim said.

"Put on your bikinis. We can study by the pool. Being by the pool will remind us of Florida and make us work harder," Jack said.

"Why don't we just study naked?" Sally said.

"Because we won't get our work finished, Sweetie," Jack said with a grin.

The four teens changed into their suits. They went down to sit by the pool and work on their schoolwork. Jack and Tom grabbed sodas for the group before sitting at one of the tables.


Brad and Eddie walked into the living room at Eddie's house. They sat down to wait for Jenny to hang up the phone. Kathy told the boys that Jenny was talking to Kim and Sally. A few moments later, Jenny said goodbye and hung up.

"Kim and Sally are doing fine, so are Jack and Tom," Jenny said when Eddie asked about the girls. "They told me to say hi to you and Brad."

"That's cool. Brad and I have the boat ready for our next trip. When do you guys want to go out again?" Eddie said.

"I don't know, maybe we should wait until Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally get down here. I'd feel funny going out without them," Kathy said.

"Why? You know they won't care, Kathy," Brad said.

"I know, but still, I think it would be weird," Kathy said.

"You shouldn't feel that way, Baby. Mr. Graham said the boat belongs to the fishing team. We're part of the team," Eddie said.

"Maybe we can go out next weekend. I would like to get some time at the helm and so would Molly," Jenny said. "I still feel a little uneasy docking the boat."

"I know I need to practice too. I think we should plan to go out even if we only practice operating the boat," Kathy said.

Eddie left for a moment. When he returned, he said, "I called Molly. She would like to go out on the boat next weekend. I'm going to go pick her up and bring her back here. She said she's bored."

"I'll go with you," Kathy said.

Eddie and Kathy headed for Molly's house. Brad and Jenny sat in the living room, snuggling on the couch. Jenny turned Brad's face to hers and gave him a kiss.

"Do you still love me?" Jenny said.

"You bet your ass I do, Sweetie," Brad said.

Jenny giggled as she snuggled closer. "I thought that after you and Sally fooled around you wouldn't want me anymore."

"Don't be silly. I had fun, but then I think you had fun with Jack too. I love you and I'm not interested in anyone else," Brad said.

"Not even for sex?" Jenny asked. She batted her eyelashes and grinned at Brad.

"I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to fool around once in a while, but you don't have to worry about losing me." Brad moved one of his hands to Jenny's breast. "You're stuck with me for as long as you want me."

Jenny put her hand over Brad's, pushing it against her chest. "You know I was just teasing you, Baby. I had fun with Jack and Sally, but I have more fun with you." Jenny looked into Brad's eyes. "If you told me not to fool around with anyone else, I wouldn't."

"Not even Eddie?" Brad said.

"Not even Eddie," Jenny replied.

"Jen, I love you enough to feel secure. I don't mind if you have sex with Eddie—or anyone else you want to fool around with," Brad said. Brad saw Jenny's face change as her smile faded. "That doesn't mean I'd like it."

Jenny gave Brad a tender kiss. "I wouldn't like it if you had sex with just anyone, but I didn't mind what we did with Jack and Sally. I thought you did too."

"I had fun too. Sally is a nut," Brad said. He moved his hands to Jenny's side. Moving his hands up, he cupped her breasts. Brad kissed Jenny as he gently massaged her breasts. "You're still my favorite girl though."

Wrapping her arms around Brad's neck, Jenny kissed his chin. "Good, that's what I want. It's good that we can have fun with our friends and still love each other."

Eddie, Kathy, and Molly came in the room. Kathy made a comment about Brad and Jenny getting a room, causing everyone to laugh. Jenny pressed her breasts into Brad's hands while telling Kathy she was just jealous.

"Molly and I want to go look at dresses. Do you want to come or would you rather stay here so Brad can feel you up?" Kathy said.

"Decisions, decisions. I guess I'll go with you two. Brad can feel me up later," Jenny said and then she giggled.

"Eddie and I could go with you. That way we could feel you up, you Kathy and Molly," Brad said while he continued to squeeze Jenny's breasts.

"No way. You guys aren't going to see our dresses until the night of the prom," Kathy said.

"It isn't like we're getting married," Eddie said with a chuckle.

"No, but if you boys want to get anything after the dance, you'll do it our way," Jenny said.

The five of them laughed. After kisses, Jenny, Molly and Kathy headed for the mall.

"Where's your mom?" Kathy asked Molly.

"She's at the house. Mom said she wanted to take care of a few things," Molly replied, her voice giving away her displeasure.

"You sound like you don't like her doing that," Kathy said.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "I don't mind that Mom cleans houses. I just wish it wasn't for my friends."

"I think it's cool. The Grahams's and the Lewis's are nice people. If it's what your mom likes, you should be happy for her," Jenny said. Looking back, Jenny smiled at Molly. "I hope you don't think we care about it."

Once again, Molly shrugged her shoulders. She sat back, looking out the window. In her mind, she knew the job her mom had was good and something she liked, but she still felt funny about having her mother cleaning her friends' house.

"Sweetie, you have to stop worrying about what other people think. Jenny and I used to get shit from some of the boys at school because we fish. We just chalked it up to them being jealous," Kathy said as she looked in the mirror at Molly.

"Who would be jealous of me because my mom cleans house for someone?" Molly said.

Giggling, Jenny said, "Anyone that tasted her baking!"

At the mall, the three girls walked from store to store. They looked at the window displays while discussing what they wanted in the way of a dress for the junior prom. Jenny mentioned that the style was knee-length gowns.

Kathy pulled Molly into one of the stores. Jenny followed the two of them to the back of the store so they could look at dresses. Kathy picked a gown off the rack, holding it up to Molly.

"You'd look cute in this one. What do you think?" Kathy said while examining Molly and the dress.

Molly took the dress from Kathy. She walked to a mirror so she could see her reflection. "I don't know, do you think it would look good on me?" Molly said as she twisted back and forth.

"Try it on, Sweetie," Kathy said with a smile. "I'll help you."

Molly nodded and headed for the dressing rooms. Kathy and Jenny went with her. Kathy followed Molly into one of the booths and pulled the curtain closed. After hanging the dress on a hook, Molly began to undress.

"Let me help you," Kathy said as she began unfastening Molly's shorts.

Kathy pushed Molly's shorts down her legs, pausing to kiss her on the stomach. Molly stepped out of her shorts and giggled when Kathy grabbed her butt. Kathy pressed her lips to Molly's, giving her a tender kiss.

"If you keep that up, I won't get the dress on," Molly said.

Placing her hand over Molly's bra encased breasts, Kathy said, "Is that all bad?"

The two girls giggled. Jenny opened the curtain, telling them to stop fooling around. Molly shook her head and kissed Kathy. Giggling, Kathy helped Molly into the gown.

"You look great in this dress, Hun," Kathy said as she led Molly out of the booth.

"It does look good on you, Molly," Jenny said. She tugged at the shoulders to straighten the dress. "The pink in it brings out the color in your hair."

Molly looked at herself in the mirror. She turned around so she could see the back. "My bra strap shows," Molly said.

"Don't worry about that. We'll go to my mom's shop and get new undies. She has bras that won't show," Jenny said.

"Do you want to try on other dresses?" Kathy asked Molly.

"I don't know. I guess this one will be okay—that is if you really like it on me," Molly said.

"I do like it. You look very sexy," Kathy said with a giggle.

Molly decided that the dress would do. She changed back into her shorts and tee shirt while Kathy and Jenny waited. Molly put the dress aside and went back into the store with her friends. Kathy and Jenny found dresses they liked. The three girls had fun trying on the dresses and goofing around in the dressing room. A salesperson made a comment, but the girls ignored her.

After an hour and a half, all three of the girls took their dresses to the counter to pay for them. They used some of the money they'd won to purchase the dresses. Molly decided to put her dress in lay-a-way and put a deposit on it.

"Why didn't you take it with you?" Kathy said as the girls left the store.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. The girls went to the food court to get sodas. They sat at a table and began talking about the dresses, as well as the upcoming dance.

"You didn't answer me. Why did you put your dress in lay-a-way?" Kathy asked.

"I'm not sure I'm going to go to the prom," Molly said as she twisted her soda cup on the table.

"Why not? I thought we decided you'd go," Kathy said as she reached for one of Molly's hands.

"The prom is special and you and Eddie should go as a couple. I think I would feel out of place. I know you guys said it would be okay, but—I don't know, I guess I'd feel like a fifth wheel," Molly replied as she blinked the tears from her eyes.

Jenny shook her head. "We told you that if you didn't go, none of us would. Molly, we meant that. We want you to go with us."

"I'll think about it, but you guys have to go even if I don't. It isn't fair to Eddie and Brad or you two," Molly said.

"Hi," Erin said as she joined the three girls at the table. "What are you doing today?"

"We're shopping for dresses for the prom. How about you?" Molly said.

"Same thing. Frank said he might be able to come down for the dance," Erin said.

"Is there any word on when Frank is moving down?" Jenny said. "I haven't talked to him in a while."

"Yeah! Frank said he and his mom would be moving down here after he graduates this spring. I can't wait," Erin said.

"Are they going to live with my aunt's girlfriend?" Jenny said.

"That's what Frank said they were doing. I don't care as long as he moved down here," Erin said as she grinned.

"Are you going to the prom if Frank can't come?" Molly said.

"Yes I am. I won't have as much fun, but I want to go. You're going aren't you? We could share a table," Erin said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.