Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 3

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Tom woke up to the feeling of a hand moving up and down the shaft of his morning erection. When he let out a moan, he felt a warm wet mouth engulf him.

"Looks like someone is having an early breakfast," Sally said. "I think I want to have a snack too. Would you like to join me?"

Sally giggled as she flipped around. She straddled Jack's head, lowering herself as she leaned over to take his penis into her mouth. Jack swiped her vulva with his tongue, wincing slightly at the tangy flavor of the remnants from a night of passionate lovemaking. Sally moaned, taking him to the back of her throat.

"Hey, that's no fair, Sally's getting her pussy licked while she sucks Jack's cock."

"Well, turn around if you want me to lick yours," Tom said.

After a few moments for frolicking together, Sally sat up, removing her crotch from Jack's face. "Sorry, Honey, I have to pee," she said as she got out of bed.

Jack chuckled and said, "I'm glad you got up first."

"Come take a shower with me. We have to get ready to go anyway."

Jack bounded out of bed, following Sally into the bathroom. They took turns using the toilet before getting into the shower together. While they rubbed soap over each other's bodies and shampooed each other's hair, Tom and Kim came into the bathroom.

"Hurry up you guys, we have to get in there too," Kim said.

"Keep your pants on," Sally said.

"I don't have any pants on, silly. Hurry!"

Jack and Sally traded places with Kim and Tom. They dried off while their siblings showered together. After shaving, Jack went out to get dressed while Sally fixed her hair.

Standing in the bedroom, Jack glanced at the two messy beds. He took a pair of clean boxers out of a drawer, sitting on the bed to put them on. Sitting with his arms resting his knees, Jack thought about what had happened the night before.

Tom was in the bed next to him and the girls were walking toward them. At the last moment, Kim climbed into bed with Tom and Sally climbed in next to Jack. For the next hour or so, Jack and Sally made love while Tom and Kim did the same thing in the next bed.

While Jack was pulling his boxers up, Tom came into the room. He put on clean underwear and then sat across from Jack.

"Weird shit going on, isn't there?" Tom said.

"I guess! What the hell is going on?"

"From what Kim told me, she and Sally decided they want to change things. You know, the way things are between the four of us. Kim said she wants to be my girlfriend."

"How do you feel about that?"

"To be truthful, I think it's a good idea. I love Kim; she's a great girl. I love Sally too, but our relationship has been bothering me lately."

Jack nodded as he thought about what Tom was saying. While the relationship with his sister didn't bother him, Jack knew it wasn't something that could go on forever. He also had feelings for Sally and the prospect of being with her wasn't the least bit unpleasant.

Kim and Sally came out of the bathroom laughing. They went over to where Tom and Jack were sitting on the bed. Kim leaned over to kiss Tom while Sally plopped on Jack's lap. She put her arms around his neck, pulling him into a kiss. Sally wiggled her tongue into Jack's mouth as she squirmed on his legs.

Tom put his arms around Kim, pulling her to the bed. They both fell back and continued kissing each other. Tom rubbed Kim's stomach, moving his hand between her legs. He pressed his fingers against her, causing her to moan in his mouth.

Kim closed her legs as she pulled Tom's hand away from her sex. "Later, Honey, I don't want to be all wet." Kim kissed his nose. "You make me so wet when you touch me."

"You seem to have an effect on me too," Tom said while he adjusted his hard penis.

Kim giggled, wrapped her hand around his penis and stroked it through his boxers. "I'm going to have this thing for lunch today." She giggled again. "I already had it for breakfast."

Sally laughed at what Kim said. She kissed Jack's cheek and whispered in his ear. "Let Tom drive to the boatyard and I'll have your cock for dessert after breakfast."

Jack hugged Sally. He gave her a kiss and then said, "You and Kim are crazy!"

"I know, we're crazy about you two." Sally got off Jack, giggling as she went to the dresser and pulled out clean panties and a bra.

Kim also started getting dressed. Jack and Tom pulled on the slacks they'd worn the night before and clean shirts. Once they were all ready, the four teens left the room. They decided to find someplace other than the hotel to have breakfast. Jack told Tom to drive while he studied the map to Bowman's boatyard. Kim pointed out a small café and Tom pulled into the lot.

While they ate breakfast, they went over the list of questions they planned to ask. Jack and Tom talked about the mechanical items while the girls talked about how the yacht should be equipped with linens and dishes. After breakfast, they headed to the boatyard.

Jack and Sally sat next to each other in the back seat. Sally began fondling him as she kissed his ear and flicked at his earlobe with her tongue. She tugged Jack's zipper down, reached into his slacks and began playing with his penis.

Sally pulled his member out through his fly, leaned over and took him in her mouth. She began to bob her head, feeling his penis swelling in her mouth. Jack put his hand on the back of Sally's head, ran his fingers through her hair and then pulled her up.

"You don't have to do that," Jack whispered to her.

"I know, but I want to."

"I want you to. Later, okay?"

Sally nodded, took him in her hand and began to move her fist up and down. Jack shook his head as he chuckled and removed her hand. He put his penis back in his slacks, zipping them before putting his arm around Sally's shoulders.

"Are you always going to be like this?" Jack asked.

"Like what?" Sally grinned as she batted her eyelashes at him.

"Like you're being right now. All goofy and stuff."

"I'm not being goofy, unless you think getting a blowjob is goofy."

Jack shook his head. "What am I going to do with you?"

Leaning close, Sally said, "What ever you want to do with me. Baby, you're stuck with me."

"I don't feel like I'm stuck with you, not at all. In fact, I know I'm going to really enjoy this."

"Enjoy what? Being my boyfriend?"

"Is that what you want?"

Sally nodded. "Yes, more than anything. It's kind of funny, Kim and I were afraid to tell each other how we really felt because we were afraid we'd make each other mad. It turns out we both felt the same way about you and Tom."

Kim nodded her head, turning to look into the back seat. "Kind of dumb, isn't it?"

"What? The fact you like Tom and Sally likes me?" Jack replied.

"No, not that. We all know we love each other. It's funny how Sally and I were scared of telling each other how we really felt. We've always been able to talk about anything."

"Just when did you two decide this?" Tom asked.

"I don't know, for me it was when Lisa and Megan decided they were gay and wanted to be together," Kim said. "It really hurt me to see you two guys the way you were."

Tom looked in the review mirror. "How about you, Sally?"

"Ever since the night of the dance. Ever since Jack and I had sex the first time."

"Why didn't you say something before now?" Jack asked Sally.

Shrugging her shoulders, Sally said, "I don't know. I wanted to a bunch of times, but something always came up. You know, like Megan, Brad..."

Jack hugged Sally to his side. While he hadn't felt that way about her as long as she had for him, Jack did care for Sally. Kissing her cheek, he whispered, "I guess things work out the way they're supposed to."

"For the better I hope."

"Things couldn't be better, Sweetie."

Tom pulled into Bowman's boatyard, parking near the building. They got out of the suburban, straightened their clothes and walked toward the door. In the office, the woman they'd met before greeted them.

"Hi, Harry is expecting you," She said. "I'll call him and let him know you're here. I think he's on Tomiko with Jeri and April."

"We can walk over there," Kim said.

"If you'd like. I'll call Harry on the radio to let him know you guys are on the way."

"Thanks," Jack said as he opened the door.

Harry, Jeri, April and Jack Waters came out of the shed the yacht was in. They greeted the teens when they walked up. Harry introduced Jack Waters, chuckling when he introduced him to Jack.

After handshakes, the group went into the shed to walk through the yacht. Jeri walked with Harry as they showed the teens what had been done since the last time they were there. Tom took pictures while listening to Harry explain how things were going.

"We're waiting for Joanne Mitchell to come down before we start on the interior. I have talked to her several times and she has sent some information." Harry led the group down to the engine room. "We don't need to deal with the designer down here. The engines have been retuned and tested. Both generators are ready to go and so are the heating and air conditioning plants."

After touring the mechanical area, the group went up to the pilothouse. Jeri showed Jack and Tom the new electronics she had installed, explaining the benefits of the updated units.

"The yacht looks like it's a long way from being finished," Kim said.

"Yes, I know it does, but you'll be surprised how fast things will come together. Jeri and April have been here almost every day since you all went back up to Michigan. They are real task masters," Harry Shockley said with a chuckle.

"That's what we're being paid for," April said.

Harry and Jack Waters both laughed out loud. "You're certainly earning your money. Seriously, Jeri and April have been very helpful. If I didn't know better, I'd think it was their yacht," Harry said.

The group spent most of the morning on the yacht. Tom shot three rolls of film, recording almost every nook and cranny. Harry invited the group to the office for lunch and to go over the Gantt chart.

"What is a Gantt chart?" Sally asked.

"It's a chart that lists all of the tasks required to finish the project. We set goals and dates, and then measure our performance against it. The chart helps up stay on track and make sure we do things in order," Harry said.

Harry started the projector in the conference room. He displayed the Gantt chart on the screen and began explaining each task listed as well as the timeline involved in its completion. Kim asked Tom to get her notebook out of the Suburban so she could update the information.

The woman that worked in the front office came in the conference room and handed out menus for a deli. She took the orders from the group, telling them she would go get lunch.

Harry resumed his explanations of the chart. Jeri offered input on several different areas, telling the teens her ideas. Jack Waters talked about the woodwork. He told the group his goals for finishing the interior and went over some of the things he had changed.

"How can we help?" Jack asked.

"Well, owners normally don't get as involved as you guys seem to want to be," Harry said. "However, it is your yacht so you can be as involved as you want to be."

"Because you guys want to be hands-on owners, I would suggest you spend some time learning about every aspect of the yacht," Jeri said. "Tom and Jack can learn how to maintain the mechanical equipment. Kim and Sally can work with April to learn about how things will run once the yacht is delivered. I would also suggest you all switch and learn about everything to some degree."

Tom nodded his head. Looking at Harry, he said, "We wouldn't be in the way, would we?"

"No, not at all. I would only ask you listen to the engineer," Harry replied.

"Let the engineer know that we will take orders just like any of his workers," Sally said. "We want to learn, but we don't want to interfere."

Harry got up from the table, heading out of the room. He returned a few minutes later with Manuel, the engineer, with him.

"You remember Tom, Jack, Kim and Sally, don't you, Manuel?" Harry said.

"Yes, how are all of you?"

The teens told Manuel they were doing great.

"Manuel, the owners want to be involved in the completion as well as learn about the operations of Tomiko," Harry said, causing Manuel to raise an eyebrow.

"Yes, and we want you to treat us just like anyone else that's working on the yacht," Sally said. "We don't want to get in the way, but we do want to learn. You're the boss."

Manuel glanced at Harry, smiling when Harry nodded. "Sounds good to me. Jeri, April and I have developed a good working relationship. If it isn't too much to ask, would you please make any suggestions through them? If we get too many hands in the pot, we'll spoil the soup."

"No problem. Like Sally said, you're the boss. We'll run everything through Jeri and April if that's what you want," Jack said.

Harry asked Manuel to join them. Calling his secretary, he told her to get something for Manuel.

Lunch arrived, but the group continued to work while they ate. For the most part, Jack, Tom, Sally and Kim listened to what was going on, asking questions only when they didn't understand something.

"Do you have any idea when Joanne will be down?" Harry asked. "We need to work out a few things pretty soon if we're going to maintain our schedule."

Kim excused herself, took out her cell phone and made a call. She chatted with her dad, telling him how things were going so far. She told Don what Harry had said about Joanne, asking if he could find out when she would be in Florida.

"Mrs. Michelle will be here on Thursday. She is coming down with our parents," Kim said when she returned to the table.

"Thanks, Kim. That will really help," Harry said. "Now, Jeri mentioned a larger tender. Is that something you're considering?"

"If Jeri thinks we need one, we'll get it," Tom said.

"Okay, we'll need to decide fairly soon so we can make any modifications to the davits and the cradle," Manuel said.

"We'll tow the larger tender," Jeri said. "I'd like to carry the tender you have already."

"That will make it easy, but why not carry the larger tender? You can just sell the smaller one," Harry said.

"To be perfectly honest, I'd rather not carry a tender at all. They are hard to clean around and can be a pain to put them on and off. Most of the time the smaller tender will be fine, but if we have a large group that wants to go somewhere we can't dock, we'll need the larger one."

"Jeri, would you tow the large tender if we had guests that wanted to do some fishing or diving?" Kim asked.

"Yes, that's another reason to have two tenders," Jeri replied.

"Do you have something in mind?" Jack asked.

"No, not really. We have time to decide on another tender because we don't have to deal with davits or a cradle. We really don't need it until we have a charter that will require it."

"Okay, let us know when we have to start shopping, Jeri," Tom said. "I think we should look for something we can use in the ICW and canals around the house. It would be nice to have something to fish out of when we're down here."

Jeri nodded. Manuel asked if there was anything else needed from him, leaving when Harry said there wasn't. Kim pulled out the list of questions so the group could go over them.

As the questions were reviewed and answered, Kim entered the information into the spreadsheet she had developed. Harry offered to load a copy of the Gantt chart on her computer so the teens could keep up with the progress on the yacht.

It was four in the afternoon when the meeting wrapped up. Once they were outside, Kim asked Jeri and April to join them for dinner. They agreed on a restaurant and a time to meet. Jack, Tom, Sally and Kim said goodbye to Harry and Jack Waters, telling them they would see them on Monday morning.

"I hope you have fun fishing with our kids tomorrow," Harry said as they all walked to the Suburban.

"We're all looking forward to it, Mr. Shockley. I know we'll have a great time," Kim said.

"Do you have directions to the marina?"

"Yes, we have a map." Kim patted the side of her case.

"Great, the Lady Guinevere is in slip fifty-six. You won't have any trouble finding it."

The four teens got into the Suburban, waving as Tom pulled away.

"That was so interesting," Sally said. "I had no idea that there was so much involved in building a yacht."

Nodding, Jack said, "Neither did I. I'm really looking forward to being on the yacht next week and learning about the engines and stuff. I still can't get over how big they are."

"I want to work with Mrs. Mitchell and April on the decorating," Kim said. "Sally and I have been talking about it."

"Are we still planning on having Megan do the bookkeeping?" Jack asked.

"That's up to you, Sweetie. If you're okay with it, so am I," Sally said, reaching over and putting her hand on his knee.

"I don't have a problem with her of having her doing the books," Kim said. "How about you, Tom?"

"Fine by me."

Tom pulled into the hotel parking lot. The four of them went up to the room, Tom and Jack, flopping on the beds to relax before they had to get ready for dinner. Kim and Sally took off the slacks and tops they were wearing, hanging their clothes up before joining the guys on the beds.

"You guys are going to wrinkle your clothes if you don't take them off," Kim said as she tugged at Tom's belt.

"Awe, you just want to get into my pants." Tom chuckled as Kim unbuttoned his slacks.

"That's true, but not right now. I just don't want to have to do laundry."

"We're going to have to do some laundry, Kim. I don't think we brought enough clothing for the week," Sally said. She got up and went to the desk, picking up the list of services the hotel offered. "They have a laundry here. We can have the hotel do it for us."

"Cool. We just need to pick up some Woolite so we can do our undies," Kim said. "We can hand wash them in the bathroom."

Jack got up to take off his slacks and shirt after Sally asked him to. As he undressed, he chuckled, thinking about how she was acting. For some reason, it seemed like he and Sally had been together for a long time. Jack didn't mind her telling him what he should do; his sister had been doing it for quite a while.

They all relaxed, talking about the meeting and the yacht. Jack sat on the bed with his back against the headboard while Sally sat between his legs, leaning back against his chest. Tom was stretched out on his back with Kim resting her head on his stomach.

"From what I read on the chart, Tomiko should be ready to go in a couple months," Tom said. "I'm really getting excited about it."

"It would be cool if we could take her on her maiden voyage in May, wouldn't it?" Sally said. "We could take it up to Michigan for the summer."

Tom laughed. "Yeah, then all we'd have to do is put downriggers on her so we could fish for salmon. Jack, have you decided what you're going to do with your boat yet?"

"Not really. I haven't really thought about it. What do you think we should do with it?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.