Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 38

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 38 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Sally woke up in her normal impish mood. She surveyed the bed, noting that Jack was asleep with his arms around Jenny. Being careful not to wake him, Sally slid down next to Brad. She took his semi flaccid penis in her mouth, laving it until it expanded. Brad stirred. Looking down, he saw it was Sally nursing him.

"Mmmm, that feels great, Jack," Brad said trying not to laugh.

Sally exposed her teeth and bit Brad gently. She released her grip when Brad laughed. Sally moved up, kissed Brad's nose and giggled.

"So, you like getting head from Jack better than you like it from me?" Sally said.

"No, I was just kidding you, Sally," Brad said.

"Okay, I'll forgive you this time. If it happens again, I'll really bite you," Sally said with a giggle.

Jenny woke up. She sat up and looked at Brad and Sally. "What time is it?" Jenny said.

"Time to get it up. I already took care of Brad," Sally said. She pointed at Brad's penis and grinned.

Jenny laughed and shook her head. Reaching under the sheet, she gripped Jack's penis. Jack kept his eyes closed and said, "Is that you, Brad?"

Jenny squeezed Jack's member and stuck her tongue out at him. Jack laughed and said, "I heard Brad and Sally. I was just getting even."

The teens got out of bed. They went to the heads to get showered and ready for the day. Sally pulled Brad into one of the heads. Jenny giggled and went into another head with Jack.

While they were in the shower, Fran came into the head Sally and Brad were using. She apologized and turned to leave. Sally stuck her head out of the shower and said, "You can use the toilet if you want to. Brad and I will be finished in a few minutes and you can have the shower."

Fran laughed and told Sally she would wait. She left the room and waited in the passageway. Molly came out of her stateroom and greeted Fran.

"I'm waiting for one of the heads. Brad and Sally are in the shower in this one. Jack and Jenny are using the other one. I think Kim and Tom are using the third head," Fran said.

"It can get busy in the morning," Molly said.

Fran looked at Molly's nakedness. She chuckled and said, "You guys don't seem to be very modest."

"Nope, we're not," Molly said. She smiled and went into the head where Sally and Brad were showering.

When Kim and Tom came out of the head, Fran went in. She was about to lock the door, but shrugged her shoulders. While she used the toilet, no one came in. Fran was going to jump in the shower, but decided to get Randy first.

The group gathered in the galley. Jenny put on the coffee while Brad and Jack went up to the bridge to start the engines. While they ate breakfast, the adults came to the boat.

Jenny poured coffee for their parents and then started another pot. Marge asked the teens if they were ready to go.

"We will be ready in a little bit, Mom. We have to finish eating and clean up the galley. When are you guys heading back?" Kim said.

"Our flights are at eleven and one," Don said. "The plane has to make two trips."

"Why don't you use a bigger plane?" Molly asked.

"We would, but the runway here is too short. The flight doesn't take long so it isn't too bad," Don said.

The teens talked to their parents while they finished eating. After saying goodbye, the parents left. Jack and Brad went to the bridge while Eddie and Molly tended to the lines. Once they cast the boat off, Eddie and Molly stowed the lines in a locker. Jack pulled the boat out of the slip and headed out. Brad told him to stop at the gas dock so they could top off the tanks and have the holding tank pumped out.

Jack eased the boat up to the gas dock. Eddie and Tom grabbed the lines the attendants tossed to them. Jack shut the boat down and the fueling began.

It took forty minutes to top the tanks and pump out the holding tank. Jack pulled the boat away from the pier. He went out into the ocean and brought the boat up on plane.

"Where do we want to fish this morning?" Jack said to Brad.

"I think we should see if we can catch a few dolphin or wahoo. We can try out where we caught the sailfish," Brad said.

Jack punched in the waypoint for the ledge. He set the autopilot and adjusted the trim.

"No hard feelings about last night, Brad?" Jack said.

Brad chuckled and shook his head. "No, it was kind of fun. Sally can be an instigator, can't she?"

"You have no idea. It still amazes me when she comes up with some of the things she thinks of. I'm over being shocked. I just go with the flow," Jack said.

"I'm going to miss you guys when you go up north. We always had fun when we fished, but with you guys here, it's a blast," Brad said.

"Thanks, I'm going to miss you guys too. It won't be too long before we're back though," Jack said.

Brad nodded. "Well, you know we'll be in touch. I think the girls talk to each other every day when you're in Michigan."

Eddie came up to the flying bridge. He checked the chart plotter and then said, "We're ready when you are. We have the rods rigged for dolphin and wahoo. I told the girls they could run the cockpit this morning."

"That's cool, Eddie. I know they like fishing as an all girl team," Brad said.

"I'm going down for coffee, anyone want one?" Eddie said.

Jack and Brad asked Eddie to grab them a cup of coffee. When he returned, Eddie handed hot coffee to Brad and Jack. Tom came up carrying coffee for him and Eddie.

"Where's Randy?" Tom said.

"He was in the cockpit the last time I saw him." Eddie walked to the sundeck and looked down. "Hey, Randy, come up here with us. Grab a coffee if you want one," Eddie said.

Randy joined the rest of the guys on the bridge. They watched forward while they talked about the plans for the day. Randy mentioned he would like it if Fran could catch another fish. He told the others how much Fran had enjoyed herself before.

"I'm sure the girls will let her reel in a fish if we hook one. When the girls run the cockpit, they make the decisions," Brad said.

"You guys take equality serious, don't you?" Randy said.

"Hell yes! Why wouldn't we? The girls fish every bit as well as we do," Tom said. "Besides, it's great watching them have fun."

"You're right about that, Tom. I didn't realize how rewarding it is when Fran is happy," Randy said.

The boys all laughed at what Randy said. Even though he didn't say anything about sex, they knew what he meant.

"I'm very lucky, Kim has never used sex to get what she wanted," Tom said. "Not when she was serious about it anyway."

"Yeah, but I'll bet you don't act like an asshole. God knows I have," Randy said.

"If it upsets Fran, don't do it anymore," Jack said.

"I'm trying, believe me, I'm trying. I told you guys how jealous I used to get. At least I'm getting better about that," Randy said.

Brad laughed and said, "You won't last around us if you get jealous, Randy. That's something we've all overcome. We have too much fun with the girls to get all bent out of shape if someone says something or looks at our girlfriends."

"I've noticed, Brad. You guys have really helped me when it comes to that," Randy said.

"We're over our first waypoint. Someone tell the girls they can start fishing," Jack said. He slowed the boat and turned so he was on course.

Tom went out on the sundeck. Hanging over the rail, he said, "We're there, you can put the lines in."

"Thanks, Tom. We're on it," Kim yelled back.

Kim, Kathy, and Molly took the port side of the boat. Jenny, Sally, and Fran took the starboard side. The girls deployed the teasers, placing the rods in the holders in the top rail. Once the teasers were dancing in the water, they lowered the outriggers. Jenny showed Fran how to attach the line to the releases. Fran followed Jenny's instructions. Within five minutes, the pattern was set. The girls stood back to admire their work.

Tom and Eddie went up to the tuna tower so they could spot for the girls. Eddie took over the operation of the boat from Jack. Tom stood facing aft, watching the water for a sign of a fish. The sun was breaking the horizon and the seas were calm. The seventy-five foot boat moved smoothly though the gentle one foot swells.

"It's going to be hotter than hell today," Eddie said. "There isn't a cloud in the sky."

"I think I can deal with that. I'll bet it's freezing up north," Tom said.

"It's cold in March?" Eddie said.

"It sure can be. I can remember a few big snowstorms in March. By mid May it's usually nice though," Tom said.

"We're usually in the eighties or nineties by mid May," Eddie said.

"Don't rub it in."

Eddie chuckled. He changed the speed of the boat in hopes of attracting a dolphin or wahoo. Tom kept watch as he gazed over the open water. He looked forward occasionally, but most of the time he watched the teasers. Picking up the binoculars, Tom searched the water. He thought he saw something and he was right. Ahead of the boat, a flock of seabirds was diving into the water.

"We have birds ahead," Tom said as he handed the binoculars to Eddie. Tom pointed so Eddie could locate the flock of birds.

"We'll head that way," Eddie said. He picked up the microphone for the intercom and called down to the cockpit. After telling Kathy about the birds, he placed the microphone back in the holder.

Eddie trolled over the water the birds were diving in. Tom watched behind the boat, searching for the sign of a fish. He could see the dark bait-ball beneath the surface. Nudging Eddie, Tom pointed it out.

"The larger fish herd the baitfish into a large group. A bait-ball. Then they feed on the fringes. We try to make our lures look like a hurt fish," Eddie said.

Kim screeched as one of the rods went off. Tom watched her grab the rod from the holder. Kim let the fish take line until it hooked itself. Once the fish began stripping line from the reel, Kim handed the rod to Fran.

Tom looked at the sundeck. Jack, Brad, and Randy stood at the rail, watching Fran fight the fish. "I couldn't tell what it is," Tom called down.

Looking up, Randy said, "It doesn't matter to Fran. She just wanted to catch another fish."

Jenny gaffed the dolphin when Fran brought it along the starboard side. With Jenny's help, Fran held the fish so Randy and the others could see it.

"Great job, Fran," Randy called down to her. Fran smiled, giggling at her accomplishment.

The girls reset the lines. They rinsed down the cockpit after putting the fish in the hold.

"Jack, Fran noticed something. She told me that Sally's necklace looked like it couldn't be removed," Randy said.

Smiling, Jack said, "It can't be removed. It isn't a necklace, it's a collar."

Randy looked at Jack. He shrugged his shoulders. Jack and Brad chuckled. Smiling, Jack told Randy about his relationship with Sally.

"I've heard about things like that, but never met anyone who had that kind of relationship," Randy said. "So, Sally will do whatever you tell her to do?"

Jack nodded. He leaned over the rail and said, "Sally, get us coffee."

Sally nodded. She went into the cabin, grabbed the carafe, and took it to the bridge. Sally filled the boys' cups. She stood close to Jack smiling. "Is there anything else you want?" Sally asked Jack.

"Yeah, show me what you're wearing under your top," Jack said.

Grinning, Sally lifted her shirt to expose her bra. She held her top until Jack told her to put it down.

Running her fingertips over her gold collar, Sally said, "Is there anything else?"

"No, thanks for the coffee, Sweetie," Jack said.

Sally nodded. She looked at Randy and said, "I do what Jack tells me to do. He owns me. Jack also loves me and I love him." Turning around, Sally walked away.

Randy shook his head. "That's wild."

"Don't take our relationship the wrong way, Randy. Sally doesn't do anything she doesn't want to do," Jack said. "She is one of the strongest girls you'll ever meet. How many people do you know that will do what they want without any concern for how others feel about it?"

"Um, that would be none. I think everyone I know, or should I say knew, do what they think other people want them to do," Randy said.

"I had a little trouble accepting their relationship at first, but now I don't. Jack is right; Sally is a strong willed girl. She knows what she wants and doesn't hesitate in getting it," Brad said.

"I guess that includes who she showers with," Randy said.

Jack and Brad laughed. "I guess Fran told you about finding Sally and me in the shower this morning," Brad said.

Randy nodded. "Yeah, she told me. A few days ago, I would have gone off if I even thought about Fran doing something like that. Now I find it interesting. I guess all of you are very carefree about things like that."

"That's because it's about having fun. We like to have fun without worrying about someone trying to steal our girlfriends. Once you realize there is a difference between nudity, sex, and love, you can have a blast," Brad said. He glanced at Jack. "You also get to discover things you never thought about."

"You don't have to answer me, but what about sex? Do any of you ever—you know?" Randy said.

"We have, Randy. As Brad said, no one is worried about it. I love Sally. I also love seeing her have fun," Jack said.

Nodding, Randy said, "Yeah, I see what you mean. It was cool seeing Fran having fun sunning with the girls. It was also fun skinny-dipping with all of you. I don't know if I could handle it if Fran wanted to have sex with someone else though."

"That's something only you and Fran can decide. I'd guess most people aren't able to do some of the things we do together. We talk about everything so no one does anything they don't want to do," Jack said.

The boys heard shouting from the cockpit. Looking down, they saw Kim fighting a fish. Molly stood near Kim, urging her on. Kim managed to get the fish close enough for Kathy to see how large it was.

"That's kind of small. We should let it go," Kathy said.

"Okay, I'll pull it to the transom door," Kim said as she moved across the stern to the starboard side. Kathy opened the door so she could pull the fish into the cockpit. She removed the hook and slid the small dolphin back into the water.

"Do you guys want to fish?" Jenny said as she looked up at Brad, Jack, and Randy.

"Maybe later, we're having fun watching you guys," Randy said. "That's okay, isn't it?" he said to Jack and Brad.

Laughing, Jack and Brad nodded. They pulled deck chairs close to the rail so they could sit while watching the girls.


"Laura, stop cleaning the room. They have maids for that," Marge said as she finished packing her suitcase.

"I know, but I hate seeing this room so messy," Laura replied. She finished straightening the end table next to the bed.

"We should grab a bite to eat before we leave. I want one of those grouper sandwiches," Anne said.

"Sounds good to me, Anne. I think I will have the shrimp salad," Ellen said.

The five women finished packing their bags. Don, Mark, Harry, Joel, and Jack Waters had left a few minutes earlier to catch their flight back to West Palm. The women would meet the plane for their trip home in a couple hours.

Marge called for the bell captain to get the luggage. When the man arrived, he piled the suitcases on a cart. Anne told the bell captain they would call for a car after lunch. She gave the man a tip, asking him to keep an eye on their luggage.

The women went to the patio. They found a table and sat down for lunch.

"This has been wonderful. I can't thank you enough for inviting me," Laura said.

"No problem, we enjoyed having you with us," Sarah said.

"I guess I have to start looking for a job now," Laura said.

"Didn't Joel tell you that you didn't have to work?" Ellen said.

"Yes, but I want to work. I wouldn't feel right having Joel take care of Molly and me. Besides, I love working," Laura said.

"What are you going to look for?" Sarah asked.

"I don't know yet. If I could, I would love to find another job like the one I had. Domestic work is what I really like to do. I didn't mind taking care of Mrs. Caldwell, but I would take a job that didn't include caring for anyone too," Laura said.

"What does Joel think about you taking a job cleaning houses?" Anne said.

Chuckling, Laura said, "It isn't up to him. If he doesn't like me because of what I love doing, maybe we aren't meant for one another. I don't think domestic work is degrading, not to me. Some people don't like taking care of a house—I do."

The server brought the women's food to the table. She refreshed their beverages, checked to make sure they were set, and left. Anne, Marge, Ellen, Sarah, and Laura began eating. They shared tastes of each other's meals, complementing the food.

"Did Joel say anything about what we all did together?" Marge asked.

Laura giggled. She covered her mouth with her hand. "He said he loved it! I loved it too. I have always wondered what an orgy would be like and now I know."

"Did you know Joel had bisexual tendencies?" Anne said.

"No, not until we talked about it. It doesn't bother me. I would be a hypocrite if it did. Frankly, I found it very exciting," Laura said.

Laughing, Anne said, "So did Marc."

"I'm going to miss you and Marge when you go back to Michigan. It isn't easy for me to make friends. Now I have four new friends that I wouldn't trade for the world." Laura chuckled. "Make that eight new friends. Besides that, Molly hasn't been this happy before. I can't tell you how much joy it brings me seeing her with your kids."

"We all feel that way, don't we?" Ellen said. The other woman nodded. "I hope you and Molly aren't strangers when we get back. You know you're always welcome to come over anytime you want to. So is Molly. Although I don't think that will be a problem. She is smitten with Eddie and Kathy."

"I'd say Molly is head over heels in love with Eddie and Kathy," Sarah said.

"Yeah, that she is," Laura said with a smile. "She doesn't talk about many other things. Molly has never been part of anything before. She never joined any of the clubs at school or really had a group of friends she hung around. Penny was her closest friend. When she dated Lenny, she and Penny didn't seem that close."

"That won't be a problem as long as Molly is dating Eddie and Kathy. Our kids don't do much without each other. I have a feeling the group is going to get larger when Jack, Tom, Sally, and Kim move down here," Marge said.

"When are they coming down?" Sarah asked.

"They would stay here if they had their way, but they have to finish school. Even though they are home-schooled, they have to complete the required number of days. They also have to take exams to prove they are ready to go into the next grade," Anne said.

"Don and Marc have things they have to take care of in Michigan so we don't know how soon we'll move down here. Marge and I may come down with the kids before Don and Marc," Anne said.

"Let us know if we can help you. Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally could stay with us for a few weeks if they want to move after school is out," Ellen said.

"That goes for me too. We have a spare room," Sarah said.

"Thanks, we'll think about it. I know that Tomiko is ready for delivery. I also know the kids will want to be here for that," Marge said.

"Our kids are going to be busy with school too. They have their junior prom coming the first week of May. They get out for good the Friday before Memorial Day," Ellen said. "I heard the boy finally asked the girls to go to the prom. Jenny told me Kim prodded them to ask."

"Kathy told me the same thing. I guess Eddie and Brad assumed the girls would be going with them," Sarah said.

"It looks like we'll be going shopping soon. The girls will need dresses for the prom," Laura said. "Hopefully, I'll have found a job before then."

The women finished their lunches. Marge paid the check, telling the others Don insisted. They went to the pool, ordered cocktails and sat down to wait until it was time to head to the airport.


The turbo-prop plane came in for a gentle landing. The pilot taxied to the gate, shutting down the engines. Don, Marc, Harry, Joel, and Jack Waters deplaned. They walked into the terminal to wait for their luggage.

"The women will be waiting at the airport," Don told the pilot. "I'll call them to give them your ETA."

"Thanks, Mr. Graham. We should be back here in three hours," The pilot said.

The men went into the bar to wait for the women. They ordered drinks from the cute waitress that came to the table.

"When are you heading back up north?" Harry asked.

"Tomorrow afternoon. The kids need to get back to school," Don said.

"Will you be back soon? I have a yacht that belongs to you," Harry said with a chuckle. "No rush, I have room for her."

"I'm not sure when the kids will be back. They have a lot of school to catch up on. It may be after they finish before they come back. If you have to get Tomiko out of your yard, you can have Jeri take her to my house," Don said.

Shaking his head, Harry said, "No, I'll keep her until they get back. I think they will want to be on her when we deliver Tomiko."

"Our kids are champing at the bit to move down here. I think they would blow off school if we'd let them," Marc said. "We have several things we have to attend to before we're ready to move."

"How are things going on your development?" Jack Waters asked.

"The contractor said everything is progressing on schedule. He said we should be ready to begin building houses by mid June. The utilities should be finished by then. I never knew how much was involved in building a subdivision," Don said.

"We hope to have a model built before June so we can start taking orders," Marc said.

"The kids sure seemed to have a good time at the tournament. I can't believe they won first place," Joel said.

"It doesn't surprise me. They worked very hard to win. They're successful because they don't follow the others. Eddie, Brad, Jenny, and Kathy have gone their own way since they began fishing," Jack Waters said.

"I have to say I'm impressed with all of them. Jack, Tom, Sally, and Kim sure seem to fit in," Joel said.

"Our kids know they have a lot to learn, Joel," Marc said.

"Don't we all? I know that the more time I spend with this group, the more I learn. It was hard for me to accept the relationship Molly has with Eddie and Kathy, but now I can see it's healthy. I know Molly isn't my daughter, but I hope she'll be my step daughter soon," Joel said.

"Has Laura told you when you two are getting married yet?" Harry asked.

Chuckling, Joel said, "No, she won't talk about it until she finds a new job. I'm going to see what I can do to help her."

"Will you move into her house once you're married?" Jack Waters said.

"I'm not sure what we'll do. My condominium is too small for a family. I plan to leave that up to Laura," Joel replied.

All of the men laughed. "That sounds like a good idea, Joel," Harry said.

The men ordered another drink. They talked about the trip, commenting on how much fun they had while in the Bahamas.

The plane returned with the woman. The men went out to meet the plane and help with the luggage. When the women stepped off the plane, they all hugged their respective mates. The group stood on the tarmac talking about their flights for a few minutes. Then they headed for the cars. Don, Marge, Anne, and Marc took one of the cars. The rest of the group got into Harry's van.

Marge and Anne sat in the backseat after the men loaded the luggage.

"Honey, how would you feel about having a housekeeper down here?" Marge said as Don headed for the house.

"That's fine with me, Marge. I've been trying to convince you and Anne to let Marc and I hire someone to take care of our house in Michigan," Don said. He smiled at his wife. "Why do I feel as if you have something up your sleeve?"

Anne began chuckling. She put her hand on Marge's leg. "Are you thinking what I think you are?"

"Would someone mind telling me what is going on here," Marc said.

"I was thinking we could use someone to take care of the house. Laura mentioned that if she could do what she really wanted, she would do domestic work. So, I was thinking we could offer her a job," Marge said.

"I agree with Marge. Not only could she clean, Laura could bake for us occasionally. That, and she would be great to have at the house when we're gone and the kids are there," Anne said.

"Do you think she would want to work for friends?" Marc said.

"I don't know, but we can certainly ask her," Marge said.

The two couples talked about the possibility of having Laura work for them. The longer they talked, the more appealing the idea became. By the time they reached the house, Marge and Anne was excited.

Don and Marc carried their bags into the house with the help of the other men. Don mixed everyone a drink and they all went out to the patio. They sat around one of the tables sipping their drinks and talking about the trip back.

"Laura, Marge and I would like to talk to you for a moment if we could," Anne said.

Shrugging her shoulders, Laura said, "What is it?"

"Um, maybe it would be better if we went inside," Marge said.

Laura got up along with Marge and Anne. Then went into the house and sat in the kitchen.

"Laura, Anne and I know you want to find a job. We also know what you would like to do. We want to offer you a job taking care of our house," Marge said.

"We'll understand if you're uncomfortable working for us," Anne said.

Laura grinned at the two women. "I wouldn't be the least bit uncomfortable working for you. Even though we're friends, I feel I can do a great job for you. I won't give you a reason to have to be upset with me."

"Does that mean you're interested?" Marge said.

"Yes, I'm very interested. I assume it includes taking care of the guest house too," Laura said.

"No, that's the kids' responsibility. They don't need a housekeeper," Anne said.

"When do I start?" Laura said.

"You haven't asked how much we're willing to pay you," Marge said.

"I know you'll be fair. I made five hundred a week working for Mrs. Caldwell. As long as it's something close to that, I'll be fine," Laura said.

Marge and Anne smiled. They nodded, got up and gave Laura a hug. "Let's go outside," Marge said.

The three women went outside. Laura sat on Joel's lap, gave him and kiss and said, "Honey, I'm employed."

"You are? What are you going to be doing?" Joel said.

"I'm the new housekeeper for Marge and Anne. I'm going to be taking care of this place," Laura said.

Joel's smile faded. He helped Laura off his lap. Standing up, Joel said, "Can we talk for a minute?"

Joel led Laura down near the pool. They sat on two lounge chairs. Joel faced Laura, looking into her eyes.

"Laura, are you sure this is what you want to do? I'm sure we could find something in an office somewhere," Joel said.

"What's the matter, Joel? Don't you want your girlfriend to do domestic work? Do you think it's beneath you?" Laura said. "Before you answer, I want you to know that this is what I want to do. I like the work and I'm very good at it."

Joel didn't know what to say. He thought about his response carefully. After a moment, Joel said, "Laura, if this is what you want, I guess its fine with me. I just think you're capable of something better."

"I think you'd make a good accountant," Laura said.

"Maybe, but I like being an attorney," Joel said. He realized what he said and started to chuckle. "Okay, touché. Just make sure you're the best damn housekeeper there is."

"Honey, I already know I am," Laura said. "I don't want this to be something that comes between us, Joel. I know having a housekeeper as your wife isn't high on your list, but it's what I want. Please try to understand."

"Wife? I thought I was your boyfriend."

Giggling, Laura said, "I told you I wouldn't marry you until I found work. I have a job now. What's the matter, don't you want to marry me anymore?"

Joel jumped up. He snatched Laura into his arms. Hugging her, Joel began kissing her mouth. He swung her around while telling Laura he loved her.

"I guess things are going well for them," Ellen said.

"Yup, and it looks like we have a housekeeper," Anne said. "Don, we have to figure out how much we're going to pay Laura. She made five hundred dollars a week at her last job."

"We'll give her six hundred and benefits if she agrees to bake for us too," Don said.

Joel and Laura came back to the table. They sat down, taking a sip of their drinks.

"So, are you gainfully employed?" Sarah asked.

"I am if the offer still stands," Laura said.

"We want to offer you the job, Laura. If you'll accept six hundred a week with benefits we have a deal. Oh, by the way, you'll have to bake for us too," Don said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.