Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 37

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Molly woke up first. She relaxed on her back between Eddie and Kathy. Rolling on her side, Molly kissed Eddie's cheek. She draped her arm over his side, stroking his chest. Eddie stirred, rolled on his back, and smiled at Molly.

"It's almost time to get up. I'm sorry I woke you up before the alarm went off," Molly said.

"That's okay, I don't mind." Eddie kissed Molly. "I don't mind at all."

Molly and Eddie snuggled. They kissed each other as they fully woke up. Molly reached behind her, placing her hand on Kathy's hip. A moment later, Kathy rolled toward Molly. Kathy hugged Molly from behind, kissing the back of her neck. They finally got out of bed so they could wake the others.

Molly headed straight for Tom and Kim's stateroom. She shook Kim's shoulder, waking her before Molly jumped on the bed. Kneeling, Molly told Kim to get up. Kim rubbed her eyes, stretched her arms over her head, and sat up. She ran her hand through Tom's hair and called his name.

"Wake up, Baby, we have company," Kim said with a giggle.

"Hmmm, who's here?" Tom said as he buried his face in his pillow.

"It's that sexy girl with the nice ass," Kim replied, causing Molly to giggle.

"Good morning, Molly," Tom said.

"How did you know it was me?" Molly said.

Tom rolled over, smiled, and said, "I just did, Molly. How are you today? Are you ready to go fishing?"

"Yeah, I am ready. I hope we do well today," Molly said.

"I have to pee. Let me up," Kim said.

Molly moved so Kim could get out of bed. Kim headed for the head, leaving Tom and Molly alone on the bed. They stared at each other for a moment before Tom sat up. He put his hand on Molly's cheek, stroking her lightly. Molly smiled, placing her hand on Tom's hand.

"You're naked," Tom said.

"So are you," Molly replied, her voice cracking.

"Yeah, but you're beautiful," Tom said.

Molly held her breath for a moment. She smiled, released the air from her lungs, and blushed. Tom stroked her cheek for a moment and then removed his hand. Molly felt her heart thumping in her chest. She jumped out of bed, told Tom she had to go, and scurried from the stateroom. Kim passed Molly stopped the passageway.

"What's wrong, Molly?" Kim said.

"Nothing's wrong," Molly replied.

"You look upset. Did Tom say or do something wrong?"

"Oh no, he didn't do anything wrong, Kim. It's just that..." Molly moved past Kim toward her stateroom.

"What did you do to Molly?" Kim asked Tom when she walked into the room.

"Nothing. Why do you ask?"

"Molly looked like she's upset. You must have done something," Kim said.

"Honey, I didn't do anything. We just sat here for a minute. I told her she was beautiful and she left," Tom said.

"Tom, Tom, Tom, you don't know anything about girls, do you? Molly is falling in love with you," Kim said.

"I'm not doing anything with her, Kim. I'm just being nice."

Kim giggled as she sat on the edge of the bed. She put her arm around Tom's waist and said, "Tom, being nice and giving a girl complements is the fastest way to her heart. You don't have to make out or have sex with a girl for her to love you. Be careful, you might wind up with another girlfriend."

"I don't want another girlfriend, I want you, Kim," Tom said.

"Sweetie, you already have me!" Kim said and then she kissed Tom.

Kim and Tom fell back on the bed. They wrapped their arms around each other and kissed tenderly. The alarm went off, causing them to jump. Laughing, they got up so they could shower and get dressed.

"We're wearing our green outfits today," Sally said after walking into the head where Tom and Kim showered.

Kim stuck her head out the shower stall door and said, "Okay, thanks, Sally."

Sally went to let Kathy, Molly, and Eddie know which outfit to wear. She found Molly in the stateroom, sitting on the bed.

"Hi, Molly. Would you tell Eddie and Kathy we're wearing our green outfits today?" Sally said.

Molly looked up and nodded.

"What's wrong with you? Don't you feel well?" Sally said.

"I feel fine, Sally. I'm just thinking, that's all," Molly said.

"Is there something you want to talk about?"

"I don't know, it's kind of silly," Molly replied.

Sally shrugged her shoulders. "Okay, but if you want to talk about it, I'll be here." Sally started to leave. She stopped, turned around, and giggled. "Where can I go?"

Molly laughed as she nodded her head. She sat for a moment and then got up to get ready. In the shower, Molly thought about what Tom said to her. She felt confused by her feelings. How could she feel as she did about Tom and still be so in love with Kathy and Eddie, she thought to herself.

The teens gathered in the galley. Randy, Fran, and Kristin showed up a little early. The group grabbed a quick breakfast while talking about the upcoming day. Brad went to the bridge to fire up the engines and electronics. Sally went up with him, asking Brad to let her go through the process with him. Brad watched as Sally brought the boat to life. She used the checklist, but Brad felt she could do it from memory.

"You're learning, Sally. That was great," Brad said.

"Thanks, did I forget anything?" Sally said.

"Nothing at all, you got it all correct," Brad said. "Let's go back down and finish our breakfast."

Just before six, the parents came aboard. They talked to their children, wishing them good luck. Anne told them they would see them at the weigh in later that day.

"Let's get this show on the road," Jenny said. "Jack, will you help me cast off please?"

Jack, Jenny, Molly, and Tom went outside to disconnect the power and water. They freed the lines and then stood in the cockpit while Eddie pulled out of the slip. Once the boat cleared the pilings, Molly went up the ladder to the bridge.

"Hi, Sweetie," Eddie said when he saw Molly.

Molly walked over to Eddie. She put her arms around him, resting her head against his back. "Eddie, I love you," Molly said.

Eddie removed one hand from the wheel. He rubbed Molly's arm and said, "I love you too."

Molly felt her heart throb. She couldn't understand how she could love Eddie so much and still have the feelings she felt for Tom. Molly wondered what was happening to her.

"Is something up," Eddie said.

Molly shrugged her shoulders and then moved so she stood next to Eddie.

"You know, I'm a very lucky guy. I have two beautiful girlfriends. Can you imagine how envious the other guys are going to be when they see me at the junior prom?" Eddie said.

Molly giggled as she nodded her head. "If Lenny is there, he'll be so pissed! I can't wait to see the look on his face. Especially when I dance with Kathy."

"If Lenny sees you and Kathy dancing, you should give her a big kiss," Eddie said.

"I will, you can count on it!" Molly said. She was starting to feel better now that Eddie was doting on her. No mater how she felt about Tom, her love for Eddie was much stronger.

"Molly, I need to put a microphone on you," Randy said as he came up the steps to the bridge. "I need to put one on you too, Eddie."

Molly moved away from Eddie. She pulled her shirt out of her shorts and held it up to her breasts. Randy clipped the transmitter to her waistband and routed the wire up. Molly pulled her shirt higher so Randy could get the small microphone in place. Finished with Molly, Randy told Eddie it was his turn.

Eddie asked Molly to take the wheel. Randy attached the microphone to Eddie's clothing and told him and Molly he would go down and do a sound check. Molly opened her shorts so she could tuck her shirttails back in.

"It looks like Nate was right. There's about a half dozen boats following us," Tom said to Brad and Jenny.

Brad, Jenny, Tom and Kim stood in the cockpit rigging the rods. Jack and Sally came out to help. Kathy went up to the enclosed flying bridge to be with Eddie and Molly.

"What are we going to do?" Kim said.

"We'll let them follow us. We're heading for the shelf to fish for sailfish this morning. We'll move away from the pack later," Brad said.

"We almost there," Eddie said over the intercom.

"Okay, we're ready," Brad replied as he spoke into the unit in the cockpit.

Tom turned on the electronics in the cockpit. He watched the fish finder and chart plotter, watching the waypoints come into range. When Eddie made a turn and slowed the boat, the teens in the cockpit went to work.

The lines went out quickly. They lowered the outriggers, deployed the teasers and adjusted the reels. Kim placed the pitch rods in holders on the back of the fighting chair so they were handy.

"Who wants to spot this morning? I'm heading up to the tuna tower," Tom said.

"I'll go with you," Sally said.

Tom and Sally climbed up to the tuna tower. Tom told Eddie he was taking over. Sally watched the teasers darting just below the surface behind the boat. Further back, other boats set up on the same track as the Lady Guinevere.

"Isn't that cheating," Sally said to her brother.

Tom chuckled and said, "No, I don't think so. They can fish wherever they want to."

A half hour later, Sally pushed the button on the intercom and said, "There's a fish following the port outrigger teaser."

Jenny grabbed a pitch rod. She fed the bait back toward the fish. Sally watched as the sailfish made a few passes at the bait. Shouting down, Sally told Jenny the fish kept missing the bait.

"Let the reel free spool, Jen," Eddie said. "Maybe that fish doesn't want to work for its meal."

Jenny flipped the lever on the reel. The line spooled off the real as the bait moved away from the boat. Sally shrieked and yelled down that the fish took the bait.

Pulling the lever back, Jenny waited for the fish to hook itself. The sailfish made a run to starboard, almost tangling in the teasers that were still out. Jack, Eddie, Molly, and Kathy grabbed the teaser rods and wound them in.

The sailfish made a few jumps. Eddie helped his sister put on a harness even though the fish wasn't very big. When Jenny brought the fish close to the transom, Jack grabbed the leader. Using gloved hands, Jack pulled the fish to the stern. Eddie gave Molly the tag pole, telling her to make sure she tagged the fish properly.

Kristin stood at the transom watching as Molly inserted the small plastic tag into the sailfish's back. Jack pulled the fish to the starboard side, grabbed the bill and held it while Kim used the removal tool to wrench the hook from the corner of the fish's mouth. Jack revived the fish while Kim showed Kristin the hook.

Randy managed to get the process on tape. He leaned over the transom while Fran held him by his belt. Kristin recorded the catch on her clipboard.

With the first fish tagged and released, the teens fell into their rhythm. They reset the teasers and then pitched a baitfish to the next sail. Molly fought the sailfish to the stern. Jenny and Kathy tagged it and then removed the hook. By ten o'clock, the teens tagged and released five sailfish.

"We should head to our spot for marlin," Eddie said. "It looks like we've lost most of the followers."

A quick impromptu vote settled it. The teens would make the run to the area they caught the marlin in the day before. Jenny used the intercom to tell Tom the plan. The rest of the team cleared the lines and made the boat ready for the run. Brad went to the enclosed bridge and took over the boat. Tom and Sally came down and joined Brad.

"Why are you moving? You were doing well where we were," Fran said to Eddie.

"We want to fish for marlin for the rest of the day. I think we have enough points to win," Eddie replied.

"Couldn't you win if you stayed where we were?" Fran asked.

"Sure, but marlin are more fun to catch. They fight harder than sailfish," Eddie said. "Besides, you have to catch four sailfish to earn the same points as one marlin."

"Who wants to give me a hand making lunch?" Kim said.

"I'll help you, Kim," Molly said.

"So will I," Kathy said as she followed Kim and Molly into the galley.

The three girls began making sandwiches. Kim and Molly stood next to each other at the counter while Kathy retrieved things from the refrigerator and cabinets.

"Are you feeling better, Molly?" Kim said.

"Yes, thanks for asking. I'm just being weird," Molly said.

"You're not weird. Don't all girls have a boyfriend and a girlfriend?" Kathy said and then she giggled.

"Just the lucky ones," Kim said and then she laughed too.

"You guys are teasing me," Molly said.

"Not at all, Honey," Kathy said. "I have a boyfriend and a girlfriend too. Don't forget, the three of us are in this together."

"I know we are, Kathy," Molly said.

Kathy turned Molly around. She put her arms around Molly's neck, pulling their mouths together. Kathy kissed Molly, pushing her tongue into the startled girl's mouth. Molly moaned and hugged Kathy.

"Hey, you two are making me jealous," Kim said.

Molly giggled and said, "Go get Tom."

"I'd rather kiss you," Kim said with a giggle.

"What's stopping you?" Kathy said. She released Molly. "Molly is a great kisser."

Kim giggled. She stepped in front of Molly, put her hands on Molly's hips and gave her a tender kiss. Molly giggled until Kim slipped her tongue into her mouth. The two girls broke the kiss and then all three of them laughed.

Molly, Kathy, and Kim finished preparing lunch. They put the food on the counter and got out paper plates. Kathy took out sodas before going out to tell the others the food was ready.

The teens ate their sandwiches and salad the girls prepared. Kristin, Randy, and Fran joined them. Sally fixed a plate for Brad. She took it up to the bridge with her food.

"I brought your lunch, Brad," Sally said. "I hope you're horny—I mean hungry." Sally giggled and handed Brad the plate.

"You're a goof, Sally," Brad said. "Thanks for bringing my lunch."

Sally stayed on the bridge. She and Brad ate their lunches, chatting about the morning's fishing between bites. When they finished, Sally took the plates down to the galley. Sally returned to the bridge and stood next to Brad. He told her to take over so he could use the head. Sally stepped up to the wheel. Brad told her the boat was on autopilot, but she needed to keep a sharp eye on the ocean and make sure they stayed on course.

Brad went down to the galley. He grabbed a soda, opened it and took a drink. Brad set the can down and went to the head. When he returned, he grabbed his soda and went back to the bridge.

"Let's go change the baits. We'll want to run the twelve inch teasers for marlin," Jenny said.

Jack, Jenny, and Eddie went out to change the teasers. Kathy and Tom stayed in the galley to clean up. Kim helped in the galley and then went out to the cockpit.

Brad called down, telling the others they were approaching their first waypoint. Sally slowed the boat, turned off the autopilot, and turned so she was on course. Brad watched, smiling at how well Sally managed the boat.

Eddie and Jenny began setting up the port side of the boat. Jack and Molly started doing the same on the starboard side. A few minutes later, the teens were fishing. Jack and Jenny went up to the tuna tower to watch for fish and steer the boat.

When the first marlin came up and began following a teaser, Jenny yelled down to the cockpit. Tom grabbed a pitch rod and flipped the bait into the water. Jenny coached Tom, telling him when the fish took the bait.

Tom moved to the fighting chair. When he sat down, Molly handed him the reel straps. Tom attached the clips to the reel and began fighting the fish. The marlin made a long run before coming up for the first of many jumps. The teens, Kristin, Randy, and Fran watched while the large fish tail-walked across the water.

"I don't care how many times I see this, I'll never get tired of it," Kristin said.

"It's amazing, isn't it?" Fran said.

"Yes, and to think the line they're using is only twenty-pound test. It still baffles me how they are able to land fish that size with such light tackle," Kristin said.

The fight lasted an hour. When the fish finally tired and was close to the boat, Eddie handled the leader. Molly stood at Eddie's side, waiting with the tagging pole in hand. Eddie told her to tag the fish as he held the leader with both hands. Molly jabbed the pole at the fish, inserting the tag into it in the proper place.

"Someone needs to cut the leader. We're not going to be able to get the hook out of this one," Eddie said.

Kim grabbed the cutter. She leaned over the gunwale and cut the line near the fish's mouth. Eddie stood up and showed the leader to Kristin.

"Good tag and cut. You add a marlin to the five sailfish," Kristin said.

Just as the teens began resetting the teasers, a distress call came over the radio.

"Pan-pan, pan-pan, pan-pan. This is 'High Tied.' We are broken down and taking water," the call said.

"High Tied, this is Lady Guinevere. What is the nature of your breakdown and your position?" Jack replied into the microphone of the radio.

"Lady Guinevere, we hit a submerged log and bent the shafts. We are taking water around the bearings, but the pumps are keeping up," the captain said.

The captain of High Tied gave his position. Jack punched the information into the chart plotter. "They're about twelve miles from us. I'm heading that way," Jack yelled down to the others.

"High Tied, we are on our way. Our ETA is twenty minutes," Jack said into the microphone.

Turning to Molly, Jack said, "You better go down to the cockpit. It's going to get rough up here, Molly."

Molly thought for a moment and said, "I'll be okay."

As soon as the outriggers were up and locked, Jack pushed the throttles forward. The boat came up on plane. As Jack said, the ride was rougher than normal. The tuna tower swayed as the boat cut through the two-foot waves.

In the cockpit, Eddie and Brad secured the tackle. They stowed the rods in holders and put away the teasers and hooks. Jenny and Kim went up to the bridge to watch. Fifteen minutes later, Jack saw the High Tied. He called the boat on the radio, asking the captain what he wanted Jack to do.

"We have a fender with a line tied to it. It's floating in the water about fifty feet behind our boat. Come around the stern and hook the line with your boat hook," the captain said.

Jack maneuvered the Lady Guinevere into position. Brad hooked the line, pulling it into the cockpit. He tied it to a cleat and stood back.

"Have you ever towed another boat?" the captain of High Tied asked.

Jack told him he hadn't. After checking with Eddie, Jack told the captain no one had towed a boat before.

The two boats bobbed in the ocean. Jack called down to Eddie, asking what he should do.

"I'll take over from the bridge. I can come alongside their boat. Put out fenders and we'll have the captain come aboard our boat," Eddie yelled up to Jack.

Eddie went to the bridge while Jack told the captain of the disabled boat what they planned to do. Eddie took over the helm and moved toward High Tied. Brad and Tom lowered fenders over the starboard side to protect both boats. While Eddie maneuvered the boat into position, Kathy and one of the members of the other crew tended to the line.

The captain stepped off his boat onto Lady Guinevere. He introduced himself, telling everyone his name was Stan. Jack told Stan to follow him to the bridge.

"Eddie, this is Stan," Jack said. "Stan, this is Eddie."

Stan and Eddie shook hands. "Thanks for responding to our call. We're dead in the water. We hit a partly submerged log or something and it tore things up. As I said, the pumps are keeping up, but we need to get into port so we can assess the damage," Stan said.

"No problem, we're glad we can help. Do you want to take the helm?" Eddie said.

"Sure, if you want me to. I've towed before. It isn't hard, but if can get tricky when we get to the marina," Stan said.

Stan took the helm. Eddie went over the gauges and electronics with Stan. He nodded, called his boat, and told them he was ready. As Stan eased the boat forward, he watched behind him. Kathy gave the line to Brad, asking him to tend to it. He paid the line out until it began pulling the other boat.

"This is a good looking boat. I noticed her in the marina," Stan said.

"Thanks, we like her," Eddie said.

"I hope I didn't end your chance of winning the tournament." Stan chuckled. "Although I don't think anyone can catch you. We caught and tagged two sailfish before we hit the debris."

"We tagged five sails and a marlin," Jack said.

"Where did you find the marlin? We hunted them, but didn't get a rise. I decided to catch sailfish instead," Stan said.

"We found then earlier in the week. We also have waypoints for sailfish," Eddie said.

Kristin came up to the bridge. She asked of she could use the radio to inform the tournament director what was going on. Eddie gave her the microphone. Kristin reported the incident. The tournament director told Kristin he'd heard the distress call on the radio and followed what happened.

Stan pulled into the marina. He maneuvered the boat so his boat came close to the gas dock. Several men caught the lines Stan's crew tossed to them. Tom untied the High Tied and dropped the towline overboard.

Eddie took over. He put the boat in the slip and shut it down. Tom and Brad tied her up and connected the power. Stan thanked the teens and left to tend to his boat. Kristin told the teens she would see them at the weigh in.

"That was cool, but we could have caught more fish," Kim said.

"I know, but when someone is in trouble on the water, we have to respond. If it were us that had broken down, I would want someone to help us," Eddie said.

"I'm not saying it was wrong. I know we had to do what we did," Kim said. "We have an hour before the weigh in. I think I'll go get cleaned up."

The teens took their time cleaning up and getting ready for the weigh in. While they sat around, their parents came aboard. Eddie and Jack told the adults about towing in the disabled boat.

"We already heard about it," Marc said. "There are a lot of people talking about what you kids did this afternoon. I'm proud of you, all of you."

"It wasn't a big deal, Mr. Lewis. Anyone would have done the same thing. Any boater that is," Jenny said.

"That may be true, but the fact is you kids did help. You gave up fishing time to tow that boat in. I heard the boat would have been okay until the end of the tournament," Marc said.

"It doesn't matter. Helping each other is just what boaters do," Jenny said.

Marc smiled. "Somehow I thought that's what you kids would say."

The group left for the weigh in ceremony. On the way, the teens talked about how they went out where most the other boats fished. They told their parents they didn't want the other boats following them to where they had caught the marlin. They went into the conference room. The teens took table near the front of the room. Their parents took another table near the back.

Wally, the tournament director, came over to the teen's table. He told the group he was pleased that they helped the other boat. Molly asked about the standings. Wally laughed and walked away.

"Welcome to the final weigh in for the tournament," Wally said into the microphone. "We're ready to get going. All of today's scores have been added to yesterday's and we have a winner. I'll start with last place and work to the number one boat."

"Gee, I wonder who is number one." Jeff Lamar called out. The room broke into laughter.

Wally began calling out the scores. A man stood by the leader board, uncovering the boats' name and the points it earned. When Wally reached the second place team, a hush fell on the crowd.

"Lazy Daze caught three sailfish and three marlin. They earned seven hundred fifty points today. That gives them a total of 1950 points for the tournament. Our first place boat, Lady Guinevere, caught five sailfish and one marlin. They used circle hooks earning seven hundred fifty points and a two-day total of twenty five hundred points.

"I want to mention the Lady Guinevere team cut their fishing time short to aid High Tied." The crowd began applauding. "Congratulations on your win. Please come up to the stage."

The teens walked up to the stage. They stood shoulder to shoulder in a straight line. Wally shook each of their hands and then handed the trophy to Jenny. Jenny hoisted the trophy above her head. The crowd clapped and cheered.

Wally asked Jenny to say a few things. She went to the podium and said, "Thank you. We all enjoyed fishing in this tournament. Our Shimano rods and reels worked perfectly with our Marlin Magic lures. Those of you who that have fished against our team before know we have a new boat. It's a Bowman seventy-five with an enclosed bridge."

"Nice plug," Harry called from the back of the room.

"How did you find the marlin?" someone yelled.

"We pre-fished for a few days and found the fish. We were taught to run our own program and once again it worked," Jenny said.

"Do you find it hard having an enclosed bridge when you're fishing?" a man asked.

"Not at all. We used the tuna tower while we fished. There are controls and video in the cockpit too," Jenny said.

"Are you giving tours of the boat?" another man asked.

"We'll be onboard later. If anyone wants to stop by, we'll be happy to show anyone around," Jenny said. "Thanks again, have a great night tonight."

Jenny left the podium. The teens collected their check and went back to their table. Andy Nester and Marlin Parker stopped at the table to thank the teens for mentioning their companies. Randy and Fran taped the entire ceremony.

Several of the captains came by to offer their congratulations to the team. A few of them said they would like to stop by to see the Lady Guinevere later that evening.

Jack, Tom, and Brad went to get sodas for the team. Stan and a couple members of his team were at the concession stand. Stan bought the sodas, thanking the teens for helping out.

"Have you checked out your boat yet?" Brad asked.

"Yeah, I dove under her earlier. Whatever we hit tore up the shafts, shaft seals, a packing box, and one of the props. I don't trust anyone down here to fix her," Stan said.

"Will the towing company come down here to get her?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I called them after I checked things out. They are sending a boat that can load her on the deck," Stan said.

"Are the bilge pumps going to be able to keep her afloat?" Jack said.

"Yes, they are keeping up with the inflow of water. As long as I have power I'll be okay," Stan replied. "Thanks again for coming to my rescue. I have to get going and check the boat."

Stan said goodbye and left. Brad, Tom, and Jack took the sodas back to the table and sat down. They told the others what Stan told them.

"Dad said we'll have dinner at seven o'clock. That gives us time to take a short nap before we have to get ready," Kim said.

The teens decided to head to the boat. They told their parents what they planned and left. On the way out of the building, Fran stopped them.

"Hi, Randy and I are leaving in a couple hours," Fran said.

"Why are you leaving?" Sally asked.

"We have to get back to New York and get started on editing the tape. ESPN wants to see what we have," Fran said. Randy came over and put his arm around Fran's waist. "We have to get our gear off the boat."

"When is your flight to New York?" Eddie said.

"We fly out tomorrow night," Randy said.

"We're heading back tomorrow morning. We'll do a little fishing on the way and get home at about six. If no one minds, you're welcome to ride back with us," Eddie said.

"Thank you, but we already checked out of our room," Fran said.

"That's not a problem, you can stay on the boat tonight," Jack said.

"Are you sure? Fran and I don't want to impose," Randy said.

"We're sure, Fran," Jenny said and then she giggled. "We might even stop and swim on the way home."

"Come on, we'll help you two get your stuff," Brad said.

Fran and Randy talked to each other for a moment. They agreed to ride home with the teens.

"Thanks, Fran and I really enjoy being on the boat and being with you guys," Randy said.

Brad, Tom, and Randy walked to the hotel to get the luggage. Kim and Sally went back into the building to tell their parents the plan to have Randy and Fran stay on the boat, and ride back to Florida with them. Then they headed for the boat with the rest of the group. When the guys arrived with the luggage, Kathy suggested they put it in the spare stateroom.

"We can put our things in the crews' quarters," Randy said.

Kim grinned and said, "Of course you can, but we'd rather you put it in the stateroom. You're finished working, you're our guests now."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.