Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 35

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 35 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"What's up, Honey?" Joel asked Laura as they walked along the path to one of the outdoor bars.

"I talked with the girls on the way down here today. They said they aren't swingers," Laura said.

Joel ordered two fruity drinks and gave one to Laura. They found a table away from the other people around the bar.

"Oh, I guess I was mistaken then," Joel said.

"Yes, as far as them swinging goes. They all have sex with each other, but they don't feel it's swinging," Laura said as she leaned close to Joel and kept her voice low.

"What's the difference?"

"The way they look at it I guess. They said they're all good friends that enjoy fooling around once in a while. After talking with the girls, I understand what they mean. I always thought of swinging as a group of people getting together to have sex with each other," Laura said.

"Isn't that what they do?" Joel said.

"No, not usually. They told me they get together as friends and sometimes they fool around. They normally don't get together just to have sex. Do you see the difference?" Laura said.

Joel sipped his drink while looking into Laura's eyes. "So, what are you trying to tell me? If you're saying you want to join them, I don't have a problem with that. We can try it and, if we don't feel comfortable, we don't have to continue."

Laura got up and plopped on Joel's lap. She hugged him and then gave him a tender kiss. "Are you saying that because you think it's what I want to hear?" Laura said.

"No, I'm saying it because I mean it. I hope you don't think you're the only one that can get a little kinky or have fantasies, Honey," Joel said.

"I knew there was a reason I'm so attracted to you and that I love you the way I do. You are as open minded as me, aren't you?" Laura said.

"Baby, I may have a few surprises for you too." Joel chuckled and said, "Do you like porn?"

"Watching it or making it?" Laura said.

Joel and Laura laughed. They got up to their room. On the way, Joel said, "I've never made a video like that, but it sure sounds like fun!"

Laura opened the door to their room she and Joel and stepped in. When Marge asked where they had been, Laura held up her drink.

"Don't get too loaded, Laura. Those things can sneak up on you," Ellen said.

"It's just punch. I ordered virgin drinks so we wouldn't get drunk," Joel said.

"Okay kids, we have to get dressed for dinner," Jack Waters said. "With only two showers, we'll have to share. Fortunately, the shower stalls are quite large."

Joel and Laura went through the doorway that connected the two suites. They shared the suite with Don, Marge, Marc, and Anne. Marge came out of her bedroom and went into the bathroom. She didn't bother to close the door. A moment later, Don joined her.

Joel and Laura went to their room. They removed their suits and sat on the bed to wait for the shower. Joel put his hand on Laura's leg and began stroking her thigh. She leaned against him.

"Hmmm, I love when you touch me, Hon," Laura said.

Joel moved his hand higher, pressing it against her vulva. Laura let out a soft moan and said, "I love when you touch my pussy even more."

"Shower is free," Marge said as she stuck her head in Joel and Laura's room.

Joel and Laura went to the bathroom. They climbed in the shower stall, turned on the water and began washing each other. A moment later, Marc opened the sliding door and said, "Mind if I join you two? Anne showered with Don and Marge."

"Come on in, Marc. There's plenty of room for three in here," Joel said. "I think you could fit four in this stall."

Marc got in the shower. Laura handed him the soap and began shampooing her hair. She felt someone washing her back and turned her head. Marc smiled as he ran his hands over her back and bottom. A moment later, Joel joined in. The two men rubbed their soapy hands all over Laura while she stood still an enjoyed it. She showered with some of the others in the pool house, but this was the first time she had had two men washing her.

The trio finished in the shower. They got out to dry off. Laura started fixing her hair, using a blow dryer and a brush. Joel and Marc left the bathroom to get dressed.

"We're all wearing shorts tonight," Anne said when she came into the bathroom. She stood next to the sink with Laura.

"Okay, I was going to ask what you guys planned to wear tonight." Laura giggled and said, "Marc showered with Joel and me."

"I know, I asked him to. Have you talked to Joel yet?" Anne said.

"Yeah, we're on the same page, Anne. I think he's as intrigued as I am." Laura looked at Anne's reflection in the mirror. "He may be more open to it than I am."

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to do if you have reservations, Laura. As we said on the plane, what we do is for fun—nothing more, nothing less," Anne said.

"I know and I'm fine with it." Laura turned to Anne and grinned. "I feel like a teenage girl on prom night. I'm still torn between what I want and what I was taught was right."

"Parents have a way of ruining us, don't they?" Anne said. "When I became pregnant, my parents disowned me. Marge's disowned her too. We've been on our own ever since. Now we just do what we want and the world be damned!"

The two women finished in the bathroom. They went to their bedrooms to dress and put on their makeup.

On the boat, the teens were getting ready for dinner and the meeting. Tom and Kim stood in one of the showers and talked about the day they spent fishing. When they got out, Kathy was waiting.

"I think you're smitten with Molly," Kathy said to Tom. "I know she has a crush on you."

Kim giggled and nodded her head. "Tom is smitten with anyone with boobs, Kathy."

Kathy giggled too. She looked at Kim and said, "Aren't all the boys that way?"

"Yeah, isn't it great?" Kim said as she pushed her chest out.

"Hey, that's not completely true. We like you guys, but not every girl we see," Tom said.

Kathy gave Tom a kiss on the cheek. "He's so cute! Anyway, if you guys want to get together with Molly, Eddie and I are down for it. We love her, but we think she may feel a little out of place. It wouldn't hurt if one of you guys flirted with her."

"How does Molly feel about it?" Kim asked.

"I don't think she knows how she feels. She told me that she felt the guys didn't find her sexy—if you know what I mean," Kathy said.

"We don't want to do anything to upset Molly, or anyone else. I think she's hot," Tom said. He looked at Kim. "Don't say it; I don't get all goofy over every girl!"

"I know you don't, Sweetie," Kim said.

Kathy and Kim smiled at each other. Kathy stepped into the shower. Kim and Tom went to their stateroom.

"I don't think anyone should do anything insincere with Molly," Tom said.

Kim wrapped her arms around Tom. She stretched up to kiss his lips. "I don't either, Honey, but I don't think you would be doing something insincere. Your heart is too big and caring to do that. I love you, Tom. We have talked about fooling around with the others and we agreed it would be okay. Nothing has changed," Kim said.

"You're something else; do you know that, Kim?" Tom said.

"I'm not something else. I'm just a fifteen-year-old girl that's horny most of the time. Neither of us wants to be exclusive, not right now. We have our entire lives ahead of us. We have no idea what the future holds for us. No matter what, I love you and always will," Kim said.

"It's too bad all guys don't have a girlfriend as great as you are. It's no wonder I love you like I do. I don't care if we're cousins, you are my girlfriend and I want it to stay that way," Tom said.

"Tom, we can have as much fun as we want to." Kim reached between them and fondled Tom's penis. "Just don't forget that this thing belongs in my pussy too."

"That's something I'll never forget." Tom and Kim shared a tender kiss.

Kim giggled and released Tom. She went to her drawer to get clean underwear. While she put on her bra, she started to laugh. "Don't forget that your cock belongs in my mouth and ass too, Baby."

Tom laughed. He went over to Kim and playfully smacked her butt. She giggled and said, "Your sister is the one that likes getting spanked."

"Sorry, I won't do that again," Tom said.

"That's not what I said. I just said Sally likes it. How would I know if I like it? You've never spanked me," Kim said.

Tom laughed and started getting dressed. He watched as Kim adjusted her sheer white bra and then put on a matching thong. Before putting on her skirt, Kim strutted around the room for Tom.

The teens met in the saloon. They all looked great in their matching outfits. Randy and Fran came by. Randy stood on the pier and hollered, "Ahoy there, permission to come aboard."

Jenny went to the door to invite them in. When Fran saw how the teens were dressed, she turned to Randy.

"Get your camera out. I want to get some tape of the team dressed like they are," Fran said. "Let's go outside. I want to get a shot of all of you standing along the bow rail."

The group went outside. The team lined up along the bow rail. The girls stood closest to the bow and the boys lined up aft of them. Fran arranged the teens by height. Once she was satisfied, she told Randy to get them on tape. He shouldered his camcorder and began capturing the teens on tape. They stayed still for a few moments, but then they began to goof around.

"You can't see up our skirts, can you, Randy?" Kim said with a giggle.

"No, darn it, I can't," Randy said.

Fran laughed and said they had enough tape. The teens walked to the cockpit and milled around while Randy put the camcorder away.

"We better get going, it's almost five," Eddie said.

Don and the other parents waited at the entrance of the restaurant. When the teens arrived, they all went in. The host showed them the private room Don reserved.

During dinner, Randy and Fran taped the group. They told the teens they wanted to record the interaction with the parents.

"It will show the viewers that you are part of a family, not just a bunch of kids that fish together," Fran said.

The families sat together as groups. Jack and Kim sat close to their mom and dad with Tom and Sally across from them with Anne and Marc. Behind Kim and Jack, Jenny and Eddie sat with Harry and Ellen.

"So, it looks like you kids are having a good time on this trip," Marc said.

"We're having a blast, Daddy. I can't wait until we move to Florida," Sally said.

"When can we move?" Kim asked.

"We've been talking about that, kids. We think we'll move as soon as you're finished with school," Marge said.

"What are we going to do with our trucks?" Tom asked.

"We can have them shipped down or you can drive them. What are you planning to do with your other boat?" Don said.

"I don't know, Dad. I guess we could keep it in Michigan for salmon fishing when we go up there," Jack said.

"Why don't you bring it down here or sell it? If you want to go salmon fishing, you can rent a boat or take a charter," Marc said.

"I really hate to think about selling the boat. It was our first one," Jack said.

"Then bring it down here. You can use it in saltwater, can't you?" Anne said. "What's one more boat?"

"If we bring the Lucky Lady to Florida, we'll have to drive one of the trucks to tow it, won't we?" Sally said.

"Not really, Honey. We can have it shipped with the other vehicles. You kids have time to think about it," Don said.

"I'll talk to Eddie and see what he thinks," Jack said.

"Ask me about what?" Eddie said as he leaned back on the rear legs of his chair.

"We were talking about my boat, the one in Michigan. I don't know if I should sell it or bring it down to Florida when we move," Jack said.

"What is it? You told me, but I don't remember," Eddie said.

"She's a twenty-seven foot sport fisherman. She has a small cutty cabin and an open deck. The boat is powered with a two hundred sixty horse Mercruiser," Jack said. "The cutty has a stand-up head and she's rigged for salmon fishing."

"How much does she draw?" Eddie asked.

"About eighteen inches empty," Jack replied.

"It sounds like it would be a good boat for fishing the Intracoastal Waterway," Eddie said.

"Maybe I will keep the boat. It has some sentimental value for me," Jack said.

Eddie dropped his chair back on the floor. Jack looked at Kim and said, "What do you think we should do?"

Grinning, Kim said, "I love that boat. We had so much fun on it last summer. If you want my opinion, I say we keep it."

Jack put his hand on Kim's leg and gave her a firm squeeze above her knee. "Then it's settled, we'll keep the boat. For now anyway."

The servers brought the meals and passed them out. The room became quiet while everyone enjoyed their food. They still talked, but not nearly as loud.

Randy and Fran shared a table with Joel, Laura, and Molly. Sarah and Joel listened with interest while Fran told them about the past few days on the boat. She talked more about fishing than the taping she and Randy had done.

"We all went swimming in the ocean, Mom. The water down here is so nice," Molly said.

"We can see the ocean from our room. It looks very inviting. I think we're going to spend some time on the beach tomorrow," Laura said.

"Be careful, the sun is a lot hotter down here. You can burn very easily," Molly said.

"I'll make sure to use sunscreen, Honey. Are you getting tanned?" Laura said.

Molly giggled and said, "We have been sunning when we can. I don't have tan lines anymore. We've been skinny dipping."

Laura smiled at her daughter and said, "Marge said there's a beach not too far from here where we can go topless. We might walk there tomorrow."

Fran giggled as she listened to Laura and her daughter. Finally, she said, "Do all of you run around half naked?"

"No, we run around completely naked when we can," Laura said with a grin. "It took a little getting used to, but now I'm very at ease with it. Did the kids talk you two into joining them?"

"It didn't take much for me, but Randy wasn't too sure about it at first," Fran said.

"Yeah, but once I did, it was great," Randy said and then he chuckled. "I guess everyone is skeptical at first."

"I'm with you, Randy. I didn't think it was something I would do with a group of people," Joel said.

The servers came to the tables to clear the dirty dishes. They passed out dessert menus and recommended the key lime pie. Most of the group took the servers' suggestion.

"This is good," Laura said. "I make key lime pie and this is like mine. Very tart."

The group finished their desserts. Don ordered coffee and after dinner drinks for anyone that wanted them. While they sat and visited, Pat Baker came in the room. He went to the table where Fran and Randy sat and pulled up a chair.

"How's it going?" Pat asked.

"Great, we're getting some great footage, Pat. I think you'll be very pleased when you see it. Fran and I have editing to do when we get back, but it won't take too long," Randy said.

"That's good news. I'm really excited about this project. It could be a great boost for you two if we can make it fly," Pat said.

"We hope so too. Of all the projects we've worked on, this one has been the most fun," Fran said. "Randy and I even got to fish. I caught a marlin and Randy caught a sailfish."

"Is there anything you two need?" Pat asked.

"No, we're all set. We're going to work at the captains' meeting tonight and be on the water tomorrow morning. The boat layout out is great for what we want," Randy said.

"Sounds good to me. I will see you two tomorrow afternoon," Pat said. "I'm going to say hi to everyone before I leave."

"He seems a little gruff," Joel said.

"He can be at times. We're hoping this project will open some new opportunities for us," Fran said.

At twenty to seven, the group left the dining room and headed for the meeting. The large conference room had tables setup and a small bar for soft drinks. The team sat at one of the large round tables close to the stage. The parents sat in the rear of the room.

"Do you always come to these meetings?" Laura asked.

"We try to attend them when we can. It's important for us to support the kids," Ellen said.

"What goes on at the meeting?" Joel said.

"The tournament director will go over the rules and then they will assign observers to each boat," Ellen replied.

"What are the observers for?" Laura said.

"They make sure the teams' catches are legal and record the fish that are caught. They make sure no one cheats too. When there's money involved, it can bring out the larceny in people," Jack Waters said.

At seven o'clock sharp, the director called the meeting to order. He welcomed everyone and then began going over the rules and scoring.

"My name is Wally Tanner. I am the director of this year's tournament. I would like to welcome the fishing teams and our guests. This year, we have twenty-six boats entered. That is a new record. Each year, our tournament grows. Someday, we hope to make offshore bill fishing as popular as bass fishing."

The crowd laughed at the statement about bass fishing. Everyone knew the sport would never be a big as bass fishing was.

"This year, we will be fishing in the waters within seventy-five miles of this island. We want everyone to keep an eye on the weather. While there are no storms forecasted, you all know how fickle the weather can be. The rules are the same as last year, but we'll review them for our new participants.

"Sail fish are worth fifty points each. Marlin are worth two hundred points. All fish are to be legally tagged. That means a tag must be placed above the lateral line and behind the gill plate. A miss tagged fish carries a fifty-point penalty.

"All legal methods for catching fish are acceptable. This includes the use of live bait, the use of kites and the like. The line on the pitch rods is to be twenty-pound test monofilament. Each observer will verify the line used. Teaser rods can use any line weight. Leaders can be eighty-pound test. The leaders cannot be wire. All leaders must be cut within thirty-six inches of the hook. Captains are responsible for marking the leaders before they're used.

"The leader must be shown to the observer in order for the fish to score. Circle hooks are worth an additional fifty points. We advocate the use of circle hooks to help protect our fishery. If you hook a fish, you are to call it in. After tagging and cutting the leader, you are to call the catch in.

"If a fish is hooked, and the line breaks during the fight, there is a one-hundred point penalty. We don't want fish swimming around with two hundred feet of line hanging from their mouths. Good sportsmanship is a must. The observers are to report any unsportsmanlike conduct. Teams sited for this infraction will be subject to disqualification. If the observer thinks a team is acting in an unsportsmanlike manor, they will inform the captain. The captain has the right to challenge the observer at a meeting of the rules committee.

"We will fish for two days. Fishing begins at seven o'clock each morning and ends at three o'clock in the afternoon. If you are fighting a fish when 'lines out' is called, you must call it in. All teams must have a representative at the scoring meeting. The scoring meeting is at four-thirty each day. The rules are in the pamphlet you received when you registered.

"Are there any questions?" Wally said.

No one raised their hand or asked any questions. Wally looked around the room and asked once again.

"Great, that means I did my job. I will call out the name of each team and the name of the captain. When you hear your name called, please have your team stand up and introduce themselves. I will assign your observer. Please remain standing until the observer can find you. Once all the teams have an observer assigned, we can socialize. Many of our sponsors have booths set up. Please make sure to visit them. If it weren't for the sponsors, this tournament wouldn't be as successful as it's become."

Wally began reading off the names of the teams and the captains. When he said, "Lady Guinevere, Captain Jenny Shockley", the team stood up. One by one, the team members introduced themselves. When Molly said her name, her voice cracked.

"Jenny, your observer is Kristin Elkins," Wally said. "Please remain standing until Kristin locates you."

Wally called off the next name. The crew of Hasty stood up to introduce themselves.

"Hi, I'm Kristin," A woman said as she walked up to the table.

"I'm Jenny, pleased to meet you, Kristin. This is the team," Jenny said. She pointed and introduced the team to Kristin.

"It's nice to meet all of you. I think you have the biggest team here," Kristin said.

"It's nice to meet you too. Our team is big, but we're good," Jenny said with a smile.

"I've heard that from a few of the other teams that have fished against you," Kristin said.

The woman sat down to chat with the teens. When Jenny told her where they moored the boat, Kristin chuckled.

"I think everyone here knows your boat, Jenny. It's the largest one in the fleet," Kristin said. "How big is she?"

"Lady Guinevere is seventy-five feet long," Jenny said.

Kristin smiled and said, "My husband owes me. I bet him it was over seventy feet, but he said it wasn't. When Carl heard I was assigned to your boat, he told me to ask if I could get him aboard."

"Sure, we can go there tonight after the meeting if you'd like to." Jenny giggled. "We love showing her off."

Kristin told the team she would see them later. She got up and left to find her husband. The teens listened to Wally. He finished assigning observers to the boats and ended the meeting.

During the meeting, Fran and Randy taped everything, including the team's introduction. They put their equipment away and came over to the table.

"We're going to call it a night," Randy said. "We'll see you in the morning. Fran and I have recorded everything we wanted to."

"Okay, we'll be up by five and plan to leave the dock at six tomorrow. We can't start fishing until seven, but we can motor to where we want to fish before then," Jenny said.

"We'll be there on time, Jenny," Fran said. "Would you mind if we took our gear to the boat? That way we can recharge the batteries and we won't have to lug it in the morning."

"Sure, let me get someone to go with you. The boat is locked," Jenny said.

Jenny went over to Jack and asked if he would take Randy and Fran to the boat. He nodded and said, "I'll be right back, Jenny."

Jack, Randy, and Fran left the building. Jenny went over to where Molly, Tom, and Eddie were talking. Jack came back a few minutes later and rejoined his teammates.

"Let's get sodas," Eddie said. "I'm dying of thirst."

The team walked toward the refreshment stand. On the way, a few of the other teams stopped them to ask about the boat. They talked for a few moments and moved on.

"How are you kids doing?" Andy Nester said as he walked up to the refreshment stand.

"Great, Andy. How are things going in your booth?" Tom said.

"Not too bad. If you guys do well tomorrow, it will increase the activity. Several of the captains have asked me to have Shimano to sponsor them. I have to tell them we have enough teams sponsored for now. What do you kids want, I'll buy," Andy said.

The teens ordered sodas. Andy paid for the drinks and said, "Make sure you stop by the booth before you leave tonight. I have something for you."

Jack stood next to Sally. He wanted to put his arm around her, but resisted the urge. She looked up at him and smiled. As if she could read Jack's mind, she said, "I know, I want to hold you too." Jack smiled and nodded his head.

The teens wandered around the room and talked with some of the other teams. Most of them wanted to ask about the boat.

"Hey, kid, are you going to give us a chance to win this weekend?" Jeff from Hasty said.

"You always have a chance to win, Jeff. We just manage to get lucky," Jenny said and then she giggled.

"Yeah right, I don't think luck has much to do with it. I didn't see your boat out there yesterday or today. Didn't you guys pre-fish?" Jeff asked.

"We were out both days, Jeff. It's a big ocean you know," Jenny said. "Where's Heather?"

"She's at home. Heather is pregnant with our first child," Jeff said proudly.

"I didn't know you two got married," Jenny said.

"Yes and the baby will be born a couple months after our nine month anniversary," Jeff said and then he laughed. Jenny giggled and congratulated him.

"When are you and Brad going to tie the knot?" Jeff said.

"Oh I don't know. I thought we'd wait until we get out of high school before we think about that," Jenny said.

Jeff laughed and said, "I forget you're that young, Jenny. No offense."

"That's okay, I don't mind. I have to go visit with my parents. I haven't seen them all night. Good luck tomorrow, Jeff," Jenny said.

"You too. See you on the water," Jeff said.

Jenny walked to the table her parents sat at. She pulled up a chair and said, "Hi, how did you like the meeting?"

"It was good, the same as always, but good," Ellen said. "I see you're being a social butterfly tonight. Who was that man you were just talking to?"

"That was Jeff Lamar. He runs a boat called Hasty. We've beaten him a few times and he doesn't let me forget it. He's really nice," Jenny said.

"Where are the rest of the kids?" Marge asked.

"I don't know. They're probably over at the Shimano booth. Andy said he had something for us," Jenny said. "I better get over there too. See you later."

Jenny left and went to the booth. The rest of the team stood near the booth talking to a few men. Jenny moved into the group and realized they were talking about the Shimano rods and reels. Eddie told the men about the smoothness of the new drag system on the reels. Jack mentioned how well the rods performed and that we hadn't had one instance of the line catching on the side of a roller guide.

The men asked a few more questions. Andy stepped in when one of the men asked about the composition of the rods. Andy told them that Shimano used a unique process in the construction of the rods. They began talking about the components and the design. The team stood close so they could hear and be able to answer questions in the future.

"Here, I brought these for you," Andy said as he handed Jack a large bag. "They are new reels we want you to test. I know you won't be using them this trip, but give them a try as soon as you can. We need feedback on how they perform."

Jack pulled one of the reels out of the bag. He opened the box and looked inside.

"These are prototypes. We plan to release them next year if they are ready and work well. They should be great for tuna fishing this summer," Alex said.

"We don't fish for tuna, Andy," Eddie said as he looked at one of the large reels.

"You mean you haven't fished for tuna. We want you to fish in the Carolina tuna classic this summer. I talked with your parents and they said you could go if you wanted to. Shimano will pick up all the expenses including fuel and entrance fees," Andy said.

"When is the tournament?" Sally said.

"The tenth through the twelfth of July. It's a three-day tournament. First prize is twenty five thousand dollars," Andy said. "We'll also pay for you to go early so you can practice."

"We'll talk about it and let you know," Jenny said. "It sounds like it would be fun."

"The fishing takes place a long way offshore. Last year the boats ran out just over a hundred miles. There are many good teams, but I know you will do well if you decide to fish in it," Andy said.

"I think we need to concentrate on this tournament for now. We'll talk about the tuna tournament and let you know. In the meantime, we can try these reels around home," Eddie said.

Andy nodded and told the teens he understood. He told them he would take the reels with him so the team didn't run into any trouble with customs. After saying goodbye, the teens left to go talk to their parents. They stood around the table for a few minutes talking about what Andy told them. Don said they should talk about it when they returned home.

"I think we should go to bed. We have to get up early and fish tomorrow," Kim said.

"I'll go find Kristin and tell her we're leaving," Jenny said. "She wanted to see the boat."

Jenny left the others to find Kristin. When she did, Jenny told the woman they were heading to the boat. Kristin said she would find her husband and meet Jenny at the boat.

The teens walked outside with their parents. They talked on the way to the hotel, telling their parents goodnight before heading for the boat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.