Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 34

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 34 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"You're kidding, aren't you?" Jack asked Sally.

"Yeah, well, kind of. I was hoping you'd spank me again if I asked you," Sally said.

Jack chuckled and said, "Maybe you can get Brad to paddle your cute ass."

"NO." Sally said sharply. "There is only one person that can spank me and that's you. You own me and you're the only one I would trust."

"I'm sorry, Baby, I was just joking," Jack said.

"Please don't joke about that. It means too much to me," Sally said.

"Okay, I won't. Now, what's this about flirting with Eddie?" Jack said with a smile.

Sally giggled and gave Jack a hug. She stretched up and kissed him square on the mouth.

"Can I stay up here with you?" Sally asked.

"Sure."

Jack yelled down to tell the others he was near the area they fished earlier. Eddie, Brad, Jenny, and Molly began deploying the teasers. Tom took care of the outriggers. Once the spread was out, the teens stood waiting.

Sally saw a fish come up. She squealed and then yelled down to the cockpit. Brad sent a bait out while Eddie retrieved the teaser. When the fish took the bait, the fight was on. Brad fought the fish to the back of the boat. Kathy tagged the small sailfish and then Jenny released it.

Over the next two hours, they managed to hook and tag two additional fish. Fran caught the last one while Randy taped her.

"Let's head in," Eddie said into the intercom.

Jack made a slow turn toward the marina. He took the boat up on plane after the team cleared the lines. Eddie took over at the lower helm so Jack and Sally could come down from the tower.

Jenny filled out the log. She noted each fish they tagged along with the location and other pertinent information. Fran stood in the cockpit and babbled about catching the fish. Randy listened to his girlfriend's excitement.

Jack, Brad, and Tom secured the boat. They began washing it down while the others stowed the gear. When the work was finished, they went to the resort for dinner. Randy insisted on paying for dinner. He told the teen he and Fran were on an expense account and it wasn't coming out of their pockets.

"If Pat found out we didn't buy at least one meal, he'd shoot us," Fran said.

The group ate in the restaurant. They all talked about the day, but didn't let on to where they caught the fish. No one knew if there was another fishing team in the dinning room.

"Hey, guys, how's it going?" Jeff Lamar said as he and his brother, Eric walked up to the table.

"Great, Jeff. When did you get here?" Jenny said. "This is Jeff and Eric Lamar. They have a boat called Hasty. Jeff, Eric, this is our team. You know Eddie, Brad, and Kathy. That is Jack, Sally, Tom, Kim, and Molly. Everyone except Molly is from Michigan. Those two are Randy and Fran. They're from ESPN."

Jeff and Eric made their way around the table and shook hands with everyone.

"I saw a new boat on the marina. It has the same name as your boat," Eric said.

"The Lady Guinevere is our boat, Eric, our new boat," Eddie said.

"That is a great looking boat. Maybe you will show it to us later," Jeff said.

"We'd love to. Let us finish our dinner and we'll take you over to her," Eddie said.

Jeff and Eric left the table and returned to their team. Sally looked at Jenny and said, "I take it you know them."

"Yeah, they are competitors. We manage to beat them most of the time. They're nice guys though," Jenny said.

After dinner, the team along with Randy and Fran headed for the boat. Jenny stopped at Jeff's table to tell him he and his team could come see the boat. Jeff thanked her and told her they would be there in a few minutes.

The group sat on the sundeck to enjoy the evening. Eddie saw Jeff and his team coming toward the boat so he went down to greet them. Jeff, Eric, Marcus, and Buzz came aboard. Eddie showed them around the cockpit and then took them into the cabin. After touring the saloon, galley, and staterooms, Eddie led them up to the bridge.

Jeff asked questions about the boat's performance. Eddie answered him with an air of pride. After inspecting the helm, the group went out onto the sundeck.

"This is a beautiful boat, guys. How does she fish?" Jeff said.

"So far so good. We haven't been in any real rough seas, but she has handled everything we've come up against," Jenny said.

"What brings a bunch of Yankees down to Florida?" Jeff asked with a chuckle.

"We're moving down to Florida as soon as we get out of school. Too much snow in Michigan," Kim said.

Jeff laughed and nodded. "I've been north in the summer. We fished off the coast of Massachusetts for stripers. Wasn't bad in the summer, but I don't think I would like it in the winter."

"We fish for salmon in Michigan," Kim said.

"I've read about that. I hear the kings in Lake Michigan are awesome," Eric said.

"They're fun, but not as much fun as billfish," Sally said.

"Do all of you fish?" Buzz asked.

"Yup, we're a team," Eddie said.

"You guys are lucky to have girls that like fishing. Most of the girls I know won't have anything to do with it," Marcus said. "I mean that sincerely."

"We love fishing and you guys know it," Jenny said. "If you remember, we manage to beat your butts often enough."

Jeff laughed and said, "Don't remind us, Jenny. I used to think it was luck, but I know better. You guys are as good as anyone out there."

"Thanks, we'll take that as a complement, Jeff," Jenny said.

"Good, it was meant to be one. We'll, we have to get going. We want to get out in the morning and take a look around. You guys wouldn't mind sharing any information, would you?" Jeff said.

"Sorry, but all we've found is a few small drum," Eddie said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, and you expect us to believe you," Eric said.

"Have a good night. We'll see you at the meeting tomorrow night," Jeff said.

After Jeff and his crew left, Jenny giggled and said, "Those guys used to treat us like we were dirt. Now they respect us."

"Fran and I are going to get going. We have enough tape until the captain's meeting tomorrow night. We'll see you there," Randy said.

"Why don't you come out with us tomorrow? You guys can fish and have some fun," Brad said.

The teens all told Fran and Randy to join them in the morning. After a few minutes, Randy and Fran agreed. They told the teens they would meet them at six in the morning and then left.

"This was a day to remember, wasn't it, Hon?" Randy said as he walked toward the resort with Fran.

"Yes, but I'll remember it for a different reason," Fran said.

"Why will you remember it?"

"Because you were willing to let go of your silly jealousy. I had a great time with the girls today. I really appreciate you not getting all upset about me going topless or skinny dipping."

"Hon, I had as much fun as you did. Once I got over the shock of you being naked, I really enjoyed it. Hell, I forgot I was naked after a little while," Randy said.

Fran giggled and said, "I didn't forget you were naked."

When they reached their room, Fran and Randy slowly undressed each other. They climbed into bed and made love.

On the boat, the teens sat in the saloon. They reviewed the day's fishing and their plans for the morning. Eddie asked Jenny to get the log so they could go over the different programs they ran. Jenny retrieved the logbook. She opened it to that day's page and began reading. Jenny told the group about each fish. She read off the species as well as the teasers that were out, and which teaser caused the fish to rise.

"It sounds like the pink and green worked the best. They raised four of the five fish," Jack said.

"How much bait do we have left?" Tom asked.

"There seems to be plenty, but we should get fresh bait tomorrow. We need to get fuel and a pump out too," Eddie said.

"How about the rods and reels? Should we do anything with them?" Molly said.

"We'll strip off a few hundred feet of line after we get back tomorrow afternoon. That way we'll have fresh line on Saturday. We only have to do it to the pitch rods, the ones we'll use to hook the fish," Brad said.

"Kim and I can rig more baitfish tomorrow," Kathy said. "We should have twenty or twenty-five ready to go for the tournament."

The group talked about the things they needed, and wanted, to do for another half hour. While they talked, Jenny, Brad, Sally, and Jack shared smiles and winks.

"What the hell is going on with you guys? The four of you have been acting weird since we took our naps," Kim said.

Jenny glanced at Brad and then at Jack and Sally. She smiled and said, "Um, Jack, Sally, Brad, and I sort of fooled around together today. I guess you guys would find out sooner or later so I decided to just tell you."

"Just what do you mean by 'fooled around, ' Jenny," Kathy said with a giggle. Eddie told her about the tryst earlier.

Jenny cocked her head and laughed. "Do I really have to spell it out for you?"

"Will someone please tell me what you guys are talking about?" Molly said.

"Brad and Sally shacked up. So did Jack and Jenny," Eddie said. Every laughed for a moment.

"Really?" Molly said.

"We got carried away when we were talking," Sally said. "The next thing we knew, we were fooling around with someone new. It was fun."

"Let me guess. Sally instigated it," Tom said.

"That is a pretty save assumption, Honey," Kim said.

"Who me?" Sally said as she screwed her finger into her cheek, and then she laughed.

Once the laughter died down, Jack said, "We didn't do anything we didn't want to do. Sally asked me if she could flirt with Brad and I said she could."

Kim giggled and said, "Yeah, and we all know how Sally likes to flirt."

"It's no secret that I love sex!" Sally said.

"Well, it isn't a secret now," Eddie said.

"So, who are you going to sleep with tonight, Sally?" Kathy asked.

"Jack! I don't mind fooling around, but when I go to bed, it will be with him. Unless he tells me different," Sally said.

Jack put his arm around Sally's shoulders. He pulled her to his side and kissed the top of her head. Sally grinned and then planted a kiss on Jack's mouth. Breaking the kiss, Sally sat on Jack's lap. She hugged him around the neck while resting against his chest.

"Awa, aren't they cute." Kathy said.

Molly moved to sit on Kathy's lap. Molly kissed Kathy and said, "Not as cute as you."

"I think it's time to go to bed," Eddie said. "If we don't an orgy might break out."

"What's wrong with that?" Kim said with a giggle.

"Nothing, but we have to get up early to go fishing," Eddie said. He winked at Kim and then smiled.

The teens went below and into their staterooms. Kim stripped off her clothes and climbed into bed. Tom undressed and joined her.

"What do you think about what Sally, Jack, Jenny, and Brad did?" Tom asked Kim as he ran his hand over her naked breasts.

"It doesn't surprise me, Honey. I've watched Sally flirting with Brad. I've seen Jenny flirt with Jack too."

"Like you were flirting with Eddie?" Tom said.

Kim shrugged her shoulders.

"Its okay, Honey. I know you love me," Tom said.

Kim rolled on top of Tom. She kissed him for several minutes, flicking her tongue against his. Reaching down his body, Kim started fondling Tom's penis.

"I do love you, Baby. Don't get mad at me if I flirt a little." Kim gave his cock as squeeze. "I won't get mad when you flirt with Molly."

Tom chuckled. "Okay," he said.

Kim scooted lower. She licked his member and then took him in her mouth. Bobbing her head, Kim moaned around Tom's hot shaft. Kim removed her mouth and looked up at Tom. She stroked him and smiled.

"Would you like it if Molly or Kathy was doing this?" Kim said.

"How about if both of them sucked my cock?" Tom replied.

Kim giggled. "Can I watch?" She leaned over, sucking him back into her mouth.

"Only if I get to watch you and Eddie," Tom said and then he yelped. Kim clamped him gently with her teeth. "Hey, you bit me!"

Kim sat up and giggled. She straddled his hips and lowered herself onto Tom's penis. Leaning forward, she kissed Tom. "Are we role playing, or would you really like to fool around with one of the other girls?" Kim said.

Tom put his hands on Kim's breasts. He rubbed his thumbs over her nipples and looked into her eyes. "I love you, Kim."

"I know, and I love you. That's not what I asked." Kim rotated her hips as she slowly moved up and down on Tom's member.

"We're doing both. Would you fool around with Eddie or Brad?"

"Why didn't you include Jack?"

"I already know the answer to that, Honey."

Kim giggled. "I don't know, Baby. I think about it sometimes, but not because I don't want to be with you. It makes me horny when we're all running around naked. You satisfy me more than anyone could, but I do have fantasies. Don't you?"

"Sure, I'm a normal horny guy," Tom said with a chuckle.

"You're not going to be horny for long, Lover! I'm going to fuck your brains out. You can think of anyone you want to, but it's my pussy your cock is in."

Kim leaned forward. She held Tom's head and began moving faster. Each time he was completely in her, she ground her hips. Tom grabbed Kim's hips. He started pushing up, meeting her as she came down. They kissed each other while their bodies collided at their crotches.

"Damn, Tom, you're making me come!" Kim said.

Tom drove his penis up into Kim. He tilted his head and captured one of her nipples between his teeth. Kim grabbed his hair and pulled his face against her. Her climax exploded in her overheated body. Kim slammed down as her vagina convulsed around Tom's member. He gripped her butt, sucked her nipple, and shot several strong spurts of semen into her clutching vagina.

Kim collapsed on Tom's chest. He rubbed her damp back and kissed her ear. She let out a moan and then said, "That was so nice." Kim lifted her head and looked into Tom's eyes. "Who were you fucking?"

Tom kissed Kim's lips and said, "I was making love to you, Baby."

Kim giggled. She kissed Tom and said, "Right answer, Stud."

Kim slid down Tom's body. He realized what she planned to do and said, "Turn around so we can do each other, Sweetheart."

Tom pulled Kim's vulva to his mouth as she licked the length of his penis. He moaned into her when she sucked the entire length of his semi soft member into her mouth. Kim and Tom cleaned one another's sex with their mouths and tongues. Finally, Kim turned around to snuggle with Tom.

They cuddled together, falling asleep in each other's arms.

The morning proved to be busy. All of the teen stayed up late fooling around and ended up sleeping in. Jack woke up, saw the time, and sprang out of bed. He shook Sally's arm and called her name.

"Wake up, Sweetie, we over slept," Jack said.

"Mmmm, five more minutes," Sally said as she rolled onto her side and hugged her pillow.

"Sally, it's already six forty five. We should have been up over an hour ago." Jack pulled the covers back and gave her a playful smack on her butt.

"Okay, okay, I'm awake."

Sally rolled out of bed. She gave Jack a hug and then kissed him. "I wish you'd wake me up like that more often, morning breath."

Jack chuckled and said, "I wouldn't have morning breath if I hadn't eaten your pussy last night."

"I'm not complaining, Baby. About either one," Sally said and then she kissed him again.

"Randy and Fran are going to wonder where we are. They were going to be here at six thirty," Jack said.

Sally fondled Jack's penis and giggled. "Go take care of this thing. I know you always have to pee in the morning. I'll wake the others and see if Fran and Randy are here yet. When I get back, we can jump in the shower—okay?"

"Sounds good, Sally. See you in a few minutes."

Jack went to the head. Sally went to the staterooms and woke the others. Once everyone was stirring, she ran up to the saloon. Sally went to the door to the cockpit and opened it. Randy and Fran stood in the cockpit drinking coffee from paper cups.

"Come in. We all over slept," Sally said. "I'm sorry to leave you guys out there."

Randy couldn't help staring at Sally's naked body. Fran giggled and said, "Did you forget something?"

Sally giggled and said, "I was in a hurry. Make yourselves at home. The coffee and coffee maker are one of the cabinets. If you don't mind, you can start a pot."

"Okay, Sally," Fran said.

Sally bounded across the saloon and down the stairs. She went to the head and joined Jack in the shower. A few minutes later, the teens began heading up to the galley.

"Sorry about being late," Jenny said to Randy and Fran. "I guess we stayed up too late last night."

"That's okay; a very naked Sally let us in. Randy has been grinning ever since," Fran said with a chuckle.

"Sometimes it's hard to keep her dressed," Jenny said.

"It's hard to keep who dressed?" Sally said as she walked into the galley.

"You!" Jenny said.

Sally giggled and shrugged her shoulders. She went to the counter to pour a cup of coffee for Jack. When Jack came up the steps, Sally handed him the cup.

"Thanks, Sweetie," Jack said.

"Did you see that, Fran? Sally gets Jack's coffee," Randy said.

"Yeah, and she runs around naked too," Jenny said as she bumped her hip against Sally's.

"Like you don't!" Sally said.

"I didn't say I didn't like running around naked," Jenny said.

Everyone was laughing when Molly, Kathy, and Eddie came up.

"What's everyone laughing about?" Molly said.

"Being naked," Sally said. "I ran up here to let our guests in and now Jenny is teasing me."

"She didn't get dressed first," Jenny said.

"I was getting ready for my shower. I don't take a shower with my clothes on," Sally said. She giggled and stuck out her tongue at Jenny.

Tom and Kim came up and greeted everyone. Tom said he would start the engines to warm them. He went up to the bridge and began firing up the diesels. Kim poured coffee for her and Tom. She took Tom's up to him and watched as he turned on the electronics.

"You can start the generators, Kim," Tom said.

Kim stared at the helm for a moment. She found the switch for the generators and started them. Kim watched the gauges to make sure the oil pressure came up and the RPMs were correct.

"I had fun last night," Kim said with a giggle. "You had me so cranked up I thought I was going to bust."

"You did pretty good yourself, Sweetie. We haven't gone that wild in a while," Tom said.

"What do you think about Jack, Sally, Jenny, and Brad getting together?"

"I think it's cool if that's what they want to do. Why?"

"I don't know, I was just wondering what you thought about it," Kim said as she put her arms around Tom's neck. Kim stretched up and kissed him. "I really like our group. We all get along great and that makes this so much fun."

"Are you trying to tell me something?" Tom said and then he chuckled.

"Not really, at least nothing we haven't talked about before," Kim said. "Would you hook up with one of the other girls if you could?"

"Maybe, would you?" Tom replied.

"What? Hook up with one of the other girls?" Kim said and then she grinned.

"Whatever, girl or boy," Tom said.

"Yeah, I guess so. I mean, it might be fun. Don't you think it would be?"

"What would be fun?" Sally asked as she came up to the bridge. "How long before we're ready to go? Eddie wants to eat while we're underway so we can make up for some of the time we lost."

"Kim and I were talking about hooking up with some of the others, Sally," Tom said. "We were saying it might be fun."

Sally giggled and said, "It was for me. Are we ready to go yet?"

Tom looked at the gauges. "Yeah, we can leave now. Tell Eddie we're ready."

Sally headed down to the galley and told Eddie what Tom said. Eddie, Jack, and Brad went up to the bridge.

"We have two areas that have produced fish. I think we should try to find one or two more. We can head south this morning and try to mark a few new waypoints," Eddie said.

"That sounds like a good plan. Don't forget, we have to be back early today. Our parents are flying in and we have the captain's meeting tonight," Jack said.

"Do you know what time our parents are supposed to arrive? I forgot to ask when I talked to my dad last night," Brad said.

"My dad said they planned to get away before lunch. The flight is only about forty-five minutes. I guess they will be here by one or so," Kim said. "We can call Dad later and see what he wants us to do this afternoon."

"Kim, would you please go down and have someone help you cast off?" Eddie said.

Kim nodded and headed down the stairs. She recruited Jenny and Kathy to help her with the lines. Once the boat was free, Jenny used the intercom to tell her brother.

Eddie pulled the boat out of the slip. He stopped near the man selling bait so they could refill their live well. They removed the dead baitfish and added new bait to the tank.

"We're ready to go. I'll stop for fuel and a pump-out when we come in later," Eddie said.

Brad took the helm. He took the boat out of the marina and headed for the area they decided to try that morning. Eddie went down to the cockpit to help the girls get the rods ready.


Don shook Marge's shoulder as he said, "Wake up, Baby, time to get ready."

Marge rolled toward Don, looked up, and smiled. "Good morning, Honey. What time is it?"

"It's a little after seven."

"Okay, I'm awake. I'll go make coffee and come back to take my shower," Marge said. She sat up, scratched her breasts and then stretched her arms over her head.

Marge climbed out of bed, put on a short robe and headed to the kitchen. Laura sat at the counter drinking coffee. The kitchen smelled like fresh cinnamon and apple.

"Morning, Marge, sleep well?" Laura said.

"I slept like a log. How about you, did you get some rest?" Marge replied while filling a mug with hot coffee.

"Once Joel stopped attacking me I did." Laura chuckled and smiled. "Not that I'm complaining mind you. I have apple-cinnamon muffins in the oven. I thought you guys might enjoy them this morning."

"We always enjoy your treats, Laura."

Laura smiled. She loved baking, especially when there were friends to enjoy her efforts. Marge looked outside. The sun was rising, painting the yard with an orange glow.

"I think I'm going to take a swim before breakfast," Marge said. "The pool looks so inviting this morning."

Laura nodded. "Mind if I join you?"

"Hell no, let's go," Marge said with a chuckle.

The two women went outside. They removed their robes and jumped into the pool. They swam from one end of the pool to the other several times and then stopped to rest. Anne stepped out on the patio and waved. She walked to the pool and joined Laura and Marge in the warm water.

Before long, Ellen, Sarah, and the men had jumped in the pool. They swam and then relaxed in the water.

A few minutes later, Jeri and April asked if they could join the group.

"Don, Tomiko will be ready for delivery while Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally are up north. Should we wait until they get back before bringing her here?" Jeri said.

"I don't know, Jeri. I think the kids would like to be there when the boat is delivered." Don called for Harry. Harry came over and asked what was up. "Jeri and I are discussing the delivery of Tomiko. She thinks the boat will be ready before the kids get back down here. I would prefer to have them there when the boat is delivered."

"I have room for her at the yard. Just leave Tomiko in her slip until they come back," Harry said. "It'll only be a few weeks, won't it?"

Don laughed and said, "It they had their way, the kids wouldn't go back to Michigan. Moving down here is about all they talk about, that and the boats. Oh, and fishing."

"We still have a few finishing touches that need to be completed. I planned to do some of them here, but April and I can do them at the yard just as easily. I know Jack, Kim, Tom, and Sally would want to be on their yacht's maiden voyage," Jeri said.

The group left the pool. They took showers and then went in to make breakfast. Jeri, April, Don, and Harry continued their conversation in the house. April helped prepare breakfast for the group. Laura removed the muffins from the oven. She placed them hot pads to cool.

All of the adults spent the night at the house. The night before, they ate dinner and then partied on the patio. Don invited Jeri and April to join the group and party with them. No one went overboard with the drinking. The group spent the evening talking about their kids and the trip to the Bahamas.

"Have you started interviewing crew members yet, April?" Anne asked.

"Yes, off and on. We have several good candidates for the positions. Most of them have worked on other yachts," April said. "Jeri and I have been talking to some people we know that are familiar with the applicants. We want to find out as much as we can before hiring anyone."

"Have you decided on the size of the crew yet?" Anne asked.

"Not yet. We know we'll need at least three crewmembers in addition to Jeri, Yoshi, and me. We may hire four. It will depend on how talented the deckhands are. Two very good hands could handle the job, but it may take three," Jeri said.

"We have one man in mind that has engineering experience. April and I hadn't planned to have a fulltime engineer, but we are rethinking that. It might be a good idea to have someone that can handle the mechanics. If we can make the right deal with this guy, we would be in good shape," Jeri said.

"Are you keeping the kids in the loop on this?" Marc said.

"Yes, April and I talked with them about the crew. They told us to do what we felt was best for the yacht and the business." Jeri smiled. "Those kids, as you call them, are very smart. They have been a dream to work with."

Don, Marge, Marc, and Anne smiled. They felt proud of their children and the way they behaved. Having their children become arrogant was a fear the parents shared, but their fear seemed unfounded.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do, Laura?" April asked.

Laura glanced at Joel. "Not really. Not yet at least. When I get back from the trip, I plan to start looking for work."

"What kind of work are you going to look for?" Anne asked.

"I don't really know. I would like to find something along the lines of what I was doing. I enjoyed taking care of Mrs. Caldwell. It was very rewarding for me," Laura said and then she chuckled. "Mrs. Caldwell loved it when I baked for her. My walnut raisin cookies were her favorite."

"Why don't you look for something in a bakery?" Marge asked.

"I don't know if I would want to bake full time. I used to think it would be great to have my own bakery, but then I remember how much work it is. Getting to work at three in the morning and being there until late in the evening isn't as appealing as it once was. Taking care of someone and their house sounds more inviting at this point in my life," Laura said.

"I told her I would take care of her and Molly, but she's bullheaded! Laura feels she has to work for some reason," Joel said.

"There's nothing wrong with wanting to work. Marc and I find things to do just to stay busy. We spent years working in the shop and I don't think I could just sit idle," Don said.

"I have to agree with Don. At first, the idea of being retired sounded good, but I started to go stir-crazy. Now we're involved in several projects. It's nice being able to do what you want to do for a change," Marc said.

"Isn't that the truth," Jack Waters said. "After working in the boatyard, I don't think I could ever go back to doing kitchens and bathrooms."

"Life is always better when you're doing something you truly enjoy. Harry has told me I could quit working if I wanted to, but I don't. I love working in the lingerie shop. The owner is good to work for and I feel that I'm contributing," Ellen said.

"It helps having children that are as good as ours are. I listen to the women at the office talking about the trouble their kids get into and realize how fortunate Jack and I are," Sarah said.

"Isn't that the truth? It's much better to know they are on the boat than getting into trouble," Marge said.

"They can still get into trouble you know. I have represented kids on drug charges that came from good families," Joel said.

"We all know that the kids can get into trouble if they don't use their heads, Joel. None of us has our heads in the sand. Ellen's and my kids behave because they know that they'll lose their privileges if they don't. Eddie and Jenny love fishing too much to jeopardize it by getting into trouble," Harry said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.