Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 32

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 32 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Molly pulled a long sleep shirt over her naked body. She stopped in the bathroom and then went to the kitchen. When Molly saw her mom standing at the counter, she giggled. Laura turned around and smiled.

"Good morning, Honey. Did you sleep well last night?" Laura asked.

Molly walked up to her mom, gave her a hug, and said, "Yeah, after the noise from your room stopped."

Laura gasped as she realized her daughter heard what went on between her and Joel. She also blushed.

"Um, just what did you hear?" Laura asked almost fearing her daughter's answer.

"Nothing you have to be worried about, Mom." Molly giggled. "I couldn't understand what you two were saying, but..."

Laura sighed and chuckled. "Sorry about that."

"You shouldn't be sorry, Mom. I'm happy for you," Molly said.

"Honey, Joel has been asking me to marry him. Last night I told him I would," Laura said.

"Really? Wow, that's so cool! When are you going to get married?" Molly asked. She hugged her mom tightly. "I'm so happy for you, Mom."

"Just as soon as she says we can," Joel said as he walked into the room.

Molly glanced at Joel, smiled, and wished him good morning. Joel walked over to Laura and Molly. He gave Laura a kiss and said, "It can't be soon enough for me."

"Joel, I told you last night why I want to wait," Laura said. She moved away from Molly and hugged Joel.

"I know, and I told you I would pester you," Joel said with a grin. "Tell your mother she should marry me as soon as we can put something together, Molly."

"Don't put me in the middle of this. I already told Mom I was happy for you two," Molly said.

"I need some time to figure out what I'm going to do now that I'm unemployed. I have to find a job first," Laura said.

Joel nodded and glanced at Molly. "I told her I would take care of her, but apparently she doesn't want to be a kept woman." Joel chuckled and added, "I completely understand. I may not be happy about it, but I will bide my time until she gives in and sets a date."

Molly poured a cup of coffee. When her mom asked why Molly didn't add cream and sugar, Molly said, "I've learned to drink it black. I don't like fooling with the cream and sugar while I'm on the boat. Now I like it this way. I'm going to take a shower. Eddie and Kathy are picking me up so we can go get the boat this morning."

"Molly heard us last night," Laura said after Molly left the kitchen.

"What did she hear?" Joel asked.

"She said she couldn't hear what we said, but I'm not too sure." Laura laughed and said, "Oh well, now she knows her mom likes sex."

Joel grinned. He slipped his hands into Laura's robe and began massaging her breasts. "I hope you enjoyed what we did last night. I know I did."

"I'm glad you did. I was a little worried that you would feel I was over the top. Joel, I never said anything like that to a man before." Laura let out a soft moan and pressed her chest into Joel's hands. "I meant every word though."

"I hope so. I've always wanted a woman that wasn't afraid of expressing her feelings or desires." Joel lowered one hand to Laura's crotch. He slipped his hand into her panties and rubbed her. "Do you think we have time?"

Laura giggled, something she hadn't done in years, and said, "If we hurry."

Joel removed Laura's panties. He stuffed them in the pocket of her robe and led her to the table. Turning her around, Joel bent Laura over the table. He freed his penis, fisted it and then slipped it into her vagina. Laura let out a grunt as Joel filled her.

"Tell me when you're ready, Baby," Laura said as she looked back at Joel.

"Okay, it won't be long," Joel said while sliding his penis in and out of Laura.

Joel pumped his member in and out of Laura. She pushed back, relishing the feeling. Laura thought of one of her trysts with Bill. He had bent her over the hood of his car in the bar parking lot one night. While it was fun with Bill, Laura felt something much more meaning full with Joel.

"Oh, Baby, I can't hold back much longer," Joel said.

Laura disengaged their bodies. She turned around, knelt on the floor and took Joel's penis in her mouth. A moment later, she felt his hot semen spraying her tongue. Laura sucked him firmly. She felt his member pulse and swell. When Joel's penis stopped, Laura swallowed. She removed his penis and licked it clean.

"Mmmm, that was so good," Laura said as she stood up and fastened her robe. "You better put your cock away before Molly gets back."

Joel tucked his spent member into his slacks. "That was amazing, but why did you finish me with your mouth?" Joel said.

"I didn't want come running down my legs when Molly came back." Laura kissed Joel. "We can do it right after she leaves—if you have time before you have to go to work."

"Baby, I'll make time! You are something else, do you know that?" Joel said.

"I just have to take care of my man, Sweetie!"

Laura and Joel sat at the table drinking coffee. They shared silly grins and winks. Molly came back, freshened her coffee, and joined them at the table.

"I'm ready to go. Will I see you two before we leave tomorrow morning?" Molly said.

"Yes, we'll stop by tonight. I want to meet the film crew," Laura said. "Do you have everything you need?"

"Yes, I think so. We have our uniforms and the clothes we got from Jenny's mom. I have a few things on the boat too," Molly said.

Molly jumped up when she heard the doorbell. She opened the door and let Eddie and Jenny into the house. They followed Molly into the kitchen to say hi to Laura and Joel. After a few moments, Eddie said they had to get going. Laura hugged Molly.

"I'll see you later, Molly. You kids be careful with the boat," Laura said.

"We always are, Mom," Molly said. She grabbed her overnight bag and the three teens left.

Eddie drove to Brad and Kathy's house. He honked the horn and Brad and Kathy came out. Jenny moved to one of the back seats with Brad and gave him a kiss. Kathy kissed Molly and then Eddie. She sat up front and Molly sat with Brad and Jenny.

Eddie parked near the guesthouse. They all got out and went to the door. Kim opened the door and invited them in. "We'll be ready in a few minutes. Make yourselves at home," Kim said.

"Are you guys getting excited about going to the Bahamas?" Kathy asked as she followed Kim to her bedroom.

"Yeah, I'm really geeked about going. We all are," Kim said.

Tom came out of the bathroom. He smiled and said, "Oops, I didn't know anyone was here."

"Don't worry about it. I've seen you naked before," Kathy said and then she giggled. "You don't have to get dressed on my account."

Tom laughed. He began dressing while Kim and Kathy talked about what they planned to wear on the way to the Bahamas.

"Can't girls make up their own minds when it comes to clothes?" Tom said.

"Shut up, you're a boy and boys don't understand," Kim said and then she stuck out her tongue.

"You're right, I don't understand. I don't think I ever will," Tom said.

Kathy giggled and said, "That's what makes us so mysterious."

Sally came into the room. She wore her bra and panties, but nothing else. "Are you wearing shorts today?" she asked Kim.

"Yeah, it's supposed to be nice," Kim replied as she showed Sally the shorts she planned to wear.

The group left to get the boat once everyone was dressed. Eddie drove to his dad's boatyard and parked near the office. Harry came out of the office and walked with the teens to the shed where they moored Lady Guinevere.

"We changed the oil in the engines and the generators. I had my mechanics service the heating and cooling systems and check all the hydraulic fluids. They also changed the filters on the watermaker. You kids should be good to go," Harry said.

The group went into the shed. They looked up at the boat and realized there were graphics on the side of the cabin. The graphics had the name of the fishing team as well as logos for the sponsors. Listed on the vinyl were Shimano, Marlin Perfect Lures, Bowman Boats, Unique Adventure Charters, and Sid's Tackle Shop. In the cockpit, there were more graphics with the same information on them.

"The graphics in the cockpit were put in so the cameras will get shots of them. When we, Don, Marc, Jack, and I, told your sponsors about being taped, they agreed to increase what they will give you if their names showed up on television," Harry said.

The teens looked at the graphics. Jenny looked up at her dad and said, "Do they come off?"

"Yes, they can be removed. We used a special vinyl and adhesive. All you have to do is get a corner started and then use a little window cleaner to remove them. Don't you want them on the boat?" Harry said.

"I don't know. We haven't talked about it yet. I didn't know you were going to have them installed," Jenny said.

"It's up to you, but before you decide to remove them, check the paper on the table in the galley. It explains what your major sponsors are willing to do for you," Harry said.

The teens went into the cabin. Jenny picked up the paper from the table and began reading it aloud. The rest of the group listened to Jenny as she listed the added benefits of having the sponsors' names displayed. "It looks like Shimano is willing to pay for trips if we test their new rods and reels. Marlin Perfect will also pay for fuel and food if we test their lures and provide reviews. What do you guys think?" Jenny said.

"I think we should do it. What difference does it make having our sponsors' names displayed? Who knows, we might pick up additional sponsors too," Jack said.

"I agree with Jack. I think it'll be okay," Eddie said.

"Okay, if anyone doesn't want to have the graphics on the boat, raise your hands," Jenny said. No one raised their hand. "It looks like it's settled. We keep the graphics."

Jenny went out to the cockpit to tell her dad about the vote. He said it was a wise choice. Jenny and Harry went back into the cabin.

"If you've ever watched bass fishing, you know that the fishermen all wear the names of their sponsors. You kids may just be exposing offshore fishing in much the same way the bass fishermen did years ago. Anything you do to bring attention to the sport will help insure its future," Harry said.

"Thanks for remembering Sid's Tackle Shop, Dad. I know he will appreciate it," Eddie said.

"Okay, I have to get to work. I have a yacht to finish," Harry said. He told the teens he would see them later and left the boat.

Eddie and Jack went up to the bridge. Eddie watched as Jack went through the checklist and started the engines. Once the two diesels were warm, Brad and Tom tended to the lines. Jack felt nervous as he backed the boat out of the slip and into the narrow channel. Eddie gave Jack instructions. When the boat was in the middle of the channel, Jack sighed in relief.

"That wasn't bad, was it?" Jack said while motoring slowly toward the ICW.

"No, you did great, Jack. It won't be long until you'll be able to do it alone," Eddie said.

On the way back to the house, Tom and Jack took turns at the helm. Tom eased the boat to the seawall while the rest of the teens stood ready. With the boat tied securely, and the water and power connected, the teens went up to the house.

"Are you kids hungry? We're fixing lunch," Marge said.

"I'm hungry, but then I'm always hungry," Brad said.

Marge and Anne placed a platter of ham and cheese sandwiches on the table. Kim and Sally took potatoes chips out of the cupboard. Kim asked Jenny and Molly to get the pickles and olives from the refrigerator.

"When are you kids planning to go grocery shopping?" Marge asked as she passed out cans of soda.

"This afternoon, Mom," Kim said. "We have our list made so all we have to do is get the things we need. Do you want to come with us?"

Marge glanced at Anne. Anne nodded and Marge said, "Sure, we'll go shopping with you girls."

After finishing lunch, the guys cleaned up so the girls could go shopping.

"Do you or Tom have a digital camera?" Eddie asked Jack. "I'd like to take a picture of the boat so we can show Sid his name is on it."

"I have one," Jack said. "I got a digital camcorder for my last birthday. Give me a minute. I'll run to the house and get it."

Jack jogged to the house, grabbed his camera, and returned to the boat. He took several still shots and shot some video of the graphics.

"Let's go to Sid's Tackle Shop. We can show him the pictures and pick up some hooks. There are several sizes we don't have yet," Eddie said.

Jack drove to the tackle shop. He and the others showed Sid the pictures of the boat. Sid thanked them for adding his name to the bright graphics.

"Sid, we need some hooks," Eddie said.

"Take what you need, Eddie," Sid told him. "If you decide to print any of those pictures, please make me a copy to hang in here."

"Will do, Sid. Tom can take a few pictures with his good camera and then we'll make a few enlargements for you," Jack said.

Eddie and Brad showed Tom and Jack the hooks they needed. He added packages of hooks to a basket while explaining each of their uses. When Eddie finished, he took the basket to the counter. Sid rang up the hooks. He took the tape from the register and made a note on it.

"You boys are all set. When are you heading to the tournament?" Sid said.

"In the morning," Brad said. "We want to get down there so we can practice."

"Will you be at the meeting tonight?" Sid asked.

"Oh crap! I forgot all about the club meeting. I think we'll be there tonight," Eddie said.

The four boys talked with Sid for a few minutes and then told him they would see him later. They headed home and took the tackle to the boat. Sally came aboard and told the guys they needed to come help carry the groceries.

"Why don't you just use the cart?" Tom said.

"We're going to. You guys can push," Sally said with a giggle.

The boys followed Sally to the car. They helped load the food and other things into the cart. It took two trips to carry all the items.

"We have a club meeting tonight," Eddie said while helping the girls put the things away.

"You're right, Eddie. I forgot all about it. I guess I've been too excited about the trip," Jenny said.

The teens finished stowing the food, soda, bottled water, and other things. Don and Marc came aboard to tell them the crew from ESPN had arrived. The group went to the house to meet the crew.

Everyone gathered in the living room. Pat Baker moved next to a man and a woman.

"I'd like to introduce you to Fran Barnet and Randy Wade. They will be taping you on your trip," Pat said. He chuckled and continued. "I'm sorry, but I don't remember all of your names. Why not just introduce yourselves?"

Jack moved closer to the two people. He extended his hand and introduced himself to Randy and then Fran. One by one, the teens followed suit. When they finished, Pat went on.

"Fran and Randy are cinematographers. They both graduated from NYU last year. They have been doing work for ESPN since. Fran has a degree in journalism as well as film. She will do the narrative for the pilot. Randy is a skilled a cameraman," Pat said.

The group sat in the living room and got to know each other. Marge and Anne offered cold drinks to anyone that wanted one. While they talked, Harry, Ellen, Sarah and Jack Waters came in. A few minutes later, Laura and Joel joined the group. Molly introduced Fran and Randy to her mom, Joel, and the other parents.

"Have either of you been on a fishing boat before?" Eddie asked.

"Yes, we both have. Fran and I worked on a shrimp boat last summer. We filmed a documentary about shrimp fishing in the Gulf of Mexico," Randy said.

"Do you guys get seasick?" Jenny asked.

"We haven't yet," Fran said with a chuckle. "That was a very good question, Jenny."

"Thanks. We get pretty busy when we're fishing and there isn't much time to nurse anyone. We also can't run back in to get someone off the boat," Jenny said.

"Fran and I will try to stay out of the way. When can we see the boat?" Randy said.

"We can go out now if you want to," Eddie said.

The teens led Fran and Randy outside. When he saw the boat, Randy stopped and said, "Damn, Pat said it was big, but I didn't realize it would be that big."

The group went aboard. Fran and Randy began looking around the cockpit. They made comments about how nice the boat was and talked about positions for taping. Jenny led Fran and Randy up to the sundeck off the bridge. Then she took them inside.

"This is going to be a blast," Fran said. "I can't wait to get started."

"Where is your equipment?" Jenny asked.

"It's out in Pat's truck. He picked us up at the airport this afternoon," Randy said. "I noticed cameras outside. What do you use them for?"

"We have cameras in most parts of the boat and the engine room." Jenny giggled as she pointed at a flat screen monitor. "Everywhere except the staterooms and heads. We can monitor the cameras from here or from the saloon. The cameras that cover the cockpit are connected to a digital recorder."

"Why would you want to record?" Fran asked.

"In case of a dispute in a tournament and to help us learn. We can review the recordings and pick up mistakes," Jenny said.

Jenny led Randy and Fran down to the cabin. She showed them the galley, saloon and day head. When Jenny showed them the staterooms, both Fran and Randy expressed how nice everything was.

"Did you two get the nickel tour?" Jack asked when Jenny brought Randy and Fran back to the cockpit.

"Yes, the boat is gorgeous," Fran said.

"Do you want to get your gear aboard? We can help you if you'd like," Brad said.

"Thanks, yes we would like to get our equipment out of the truck. Where would you like us to put it?" Randy said.

Kathy led them to the crew's quarters. "You can use the crew's quarters if it will work for you."

"Yes, this will work fine. It's a lot nicer than some of the places we've had to set up," Fran said.

Randy, Jack, Eddie, Tom, and Brad went to the house. They loaded the equipment into a dock cart and took it to the boat. Randy and Fran stowed their things in the crew's quarters.

"We have a meeting tonight. Would you two like to come with us? It's our fishing club," Jenny said.

"Sure, that would be great. It will give us a chance to get to know all of you a little better. Are the members going to be fishing in the tournament?" Randy said.

"A few will, but I don't know who. We'll find out tonight," Jenny said.

They all went back to the house. Don told them he ordered pizzas for dinner and that the food would be there soon. While they waited, the group talked and got to know one another. The parents asked Fran and Randy about other assignments. They learned that Randy and Fran worked on outdoor programs. They told the parents about doing several programs on hunting, as well as fishing.

"Do you work for ESPN or are you contractors?" Joel asked.

"Fran and I are freelancers. We enjoy working outdoors and doing stories on hunting and fishing. We did some work for The Discovery Channel during the summers when we were in college," Randy said.

The pizzas arrived. Don and Pat argued about who was going to pay for the food and Pat won. The group sat on the patio to eat and enjoy the warm weather.

"It's a lot nicer here than in New York," Fran said. "I don't mind working in the cold and snow, but I don't like living in it."

"I know what you mean. Jack, Tom, Kim, and I are from Michigan," Sally said.

"Yeah, but not for long. Right Sally?" Jenny said.

"No, we're moving down here after we get out of school. I can't wait," Sally said.

The group finished eating. They told their parents they were going to the fishing club meeting and that Randy and Fran were going with them.

"Where are you staying?" Don asked Randy.

"I don't know. Pat hasn't told us yet," Randy said.

Eddie overheard Randy and Don. He gathered the rest of the team and asked if they thought they should invite Randy and Fran to stay on the boat that night. Everyone agreed they could stay in the crew's quarters.

"Fran, Randy, if you'd like, you can stay on the boat with us tonight. There's plenty of room in the crew's quarters," Eddie said. "That way we can get going early tomorrow morning."

"That would be great. Are you sure you don't mind?" Fran said.

"No, we don't mind at all. We have to get going or we're going to be late for our meeting," Eddie said.

"How are you kids going to get there?" Harry asked.

"Um, I don't know," Jenny said.

Harry laughed and told the kids he brought the van.

"Would anyone mind if we brought a camera? We might be able to get some tape at your meeting," Randy said.

"No, but we have to hurry," Eddie said.

"You guys get in the van. I'll take Randy to the boat so he can get what he needs," Tom said.

Tom and Randy jogged down to the boat. Randy went below, grabbed a case, and returned. The two of them jogged back to the van and got in. Eddie pulled away and headed for the meeting.

"Hi Tom," Jenny said when she saw Tom Gordon. "How are you doing?"

"I'm well, Jenny. How about you kids? Are you headed down to the Bahamas for the tournament?" Tom said.

"Yes, we're leaving in the morning. Are you going?" Jenny said.

"I'm going down, but I'm not fishing. I'm one of the judges this year," Tom said.

"That's cool. Tom, I'd like you to meet the newest members of our team. This is Jack and Kim Graham, Tom and Sally Lewis, and Molly Durham. Tom has taught us a lot about fishing and sportsmanship," Jenny said.

"I don't know how much I've taught you kids. It's nice to meet all of you. I noticed your names on the club roster. It's always great to have new members," Tom said. "I have to get going. I'm running the meeting tonight."

"He's really nice, isn't he?" Jack said.

"Yeah, Tom's great. He taught Jenny and me a lot about fishing," Eddie said.

The teens found two tables close together and sat down. Randy pulled out a camcorder and attached the microphone. Fran grabbed a notebook from the case.

"Let me check with Tom and make sure he doesn't mind if you tape during the meeting," Eddie said. "I'll be right back."

Eddie found Tom Gordon. He told Tom about the film crew and asked if they could tape during the meeting.

"I don't think it would be a problem," Tom said. "The club can always use exposure."

Eddie returned to the table. He told Randy and Fran what Tom Gordon said. They thanked Eddie and went to work. Randy got up and began taping the teens at the table. He also scanned the room to capture the other members.

Several of the members came over to greet Jenny, Eddie, Kathy, and Brad. Jenny introduced the new members of the fishing team to the other members.

When Tom Gordon opened the meeting, everyone turned their attention to him. He went over several items regarding the club and then introduced Jack, Tom, Kim, Sally, and Molly as new members. He told the group the teens joined several months ago, but that they had been up north in Michigan.

"I'm not a member," Molly whispered to Kathy.

"Don't worry about it. You will be soon enough. I'll pick up an application so your mom can fill it out," Kathy whispered back.

"I hear the Lady Guinevere fishing team is heading to the Bahamas this weekend. They're fishing the Billfish Classic. Are there any other members fishing the tournament?" Tom Gordon said.

Nate Johansson stood up. "I'm not fishing this year, but I'm going down."

A girl stood up and said, "My dad and I are going to fish the tournament."

"That's Tammy Pratt. She's a member of the youth group," Jenny said. "Her dad told me she didn't like to fish until we started the youth division."

Another member stood up and said his team would be going down to fish too. Tom Gordon wished everyone good luck.

The speaker came up and introduced himself. He gave a talk on fishing for snook and bonefish using fly fishing tackle. After his talk, a few of the members began selling raffle tickets while there was a break.

"Jack, may I buy some tickets?" Sally asked.

Jack smiled. He reached into his pocket and pulled out some bills. He gave Sally forty dollars and told her to buy tickets for the team. Sally grabbed Molly's hand and went to find a seller.

During the drawing, Sally and Molly checked the tickets against the numbers that were drawn. None of the tickets won. The meeting broke up at ten o'clock. The teens milled around and visited with some of the members before getting ready to leave. Randy and Fran interviewed several of the members and taped them.

"I want to know more about the club's youth division," Fran said on the way to the van. "Several of the adults we talked with told us they thought the division was a great asset to the club."

"We'll have plenty of time to talk about it on the way down tomorrow. The trip will take us about four hours," Jenny said.

The teens, along with Randy and Fran, went into the main house. They told their parents about the meeting. Molly gave her mom the application and asked if she would join so Molly could become a member of the youth division. Laura said yes without looking at the application.

After talking with the parents for a few minutes, the teens decided to head for the boat. Marge asked what time they planned to leave. Eddie told her they wanted to leave by seven and Marge told him breakfast would be ready at six.

Randy and Fran sat in the saloon with the teens. They talked about what to expect on the upcoming trip. Jenny told Randy and Fran that when they fished, they all worked together. The teens told them about the things they should watch for when they set up and while they fished.

"We better get to bed if we're going to be up at five," Eddie said.

The teens told Randy and Fran goodnight. Jenny took them to the crew's quarters to make sure they knew where everything was. Jenny showed Randy and Fran the head and explained how it worked.

"Thanks, Jenny. I think we'll be okay," Fran said. "Thanks for letting us stay on the boat tonight."

"Yeah, thanks a lot. I don't have an alarm clock. Will you wake us up in the morning?" Randy said.

Jenny giggled and said, "We start the engines to warm them up." She pointed at the bulkhead. "The engines are on the other side of that bulkhead. You'll know when we're up."

Jenny left Randy and Fran. She went back to the saloon to talk with the rest of the group.

"How are we going to sleep tonight?" Molly asked. "I mean, should we be careful because Randy and Fran are here?"

"I don't think we have to change our normal sleeping arrangement. Fran and Randy won't come to our staterooms," Eddie said.

"Okay, if you say so," Molly said with a big grin on her face.

The teens went below. They said goodnight in the passageway and went to their staterooms.

"This is cozy, isn't it?" Fran said to Randy.

"Yes, it's very cozy." Randy put his arms around Fran and kissed her.

Fran snuggled against Randy. She ran her hand up and down his back while they hugged. Randy moved back, grabbed the hem of Fran's tee shirt, and pulled it over her head. She began unfastening his jeans as he unhooked her bra. I few moments later, they stood naked.

Randy led Fran to the berth and pulled back the covers. They got into bed and cuddled together. Randy kissed Fran and said, "Goodnight, Sweetheart."

"Night, Baby. See you in the morning," Fran said.


The roar of the engines and the vibration caused Randy to bolt upright. He looked around and then chuckled. Fran sat up next to him and stretched.

"Jenny wasn't kidding, was she?" Fran said. "The engines are loud!"

"We better get going, Sweetheart. I'll shower first and then you can get ready," Randy said.

Fran chuckled and said, "Why don't we shower together? It'll save water."

Randy and Fran went to the head. The crew's shower stall wasn't as large as the ones in the staterooms, but it was big enough for them to share. They washed each other, dried off, and dressed for the day.

When Randy and Fran emerged from the crew's quarters, they saw Kathy and Eddie in the cockpit. Eddie greeted them and told them he and Kathy were waiting for the others. The team assembled in the cockpit and then headed to the house.

"Did you guys sleep well last night?" Kim asked Randy and Fran.

"Yes, right up until the engines started," Fran said with a chuckle.

"Did you find everything you needed?" Kim said.

"Yes, thank you," Randy said.

The group went into the house. Marge, Anne, Don, and Marc were up and in the kitchen. Don offered everyone coffee and asked if they were ready to leave.

"Mmmm, something smells good. Is my mom here?" Molly asked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.