Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 30

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 30 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Alarms began going off at five fifteen. Jenny crawled over Brad, giving him a kiss before she climbed out of bed. She went to the head and then down to the crew's quarters to get the clothes out of the dryer. Jenny went back to the staterooms and began opening doors. She woke anyone that was sleeping.

"Okay you two lovebirds, up and at'em. We have to get going," Jenny said as she placed Penny and Walt's things on the bed.

Penny sat up, rubbed her eyes and smiled at Jenny. "We're up. Walt and I will be ready in a few minutes."

"Cool. Did you two sleep well?" Jenny asked.

Penny giggled and got out of bed naked. She winked at Jenny and said, "We had a wonderful night."

"We even got some sleep," Walt said as he sat up.

Jenny laughed and left the room. She went to Eddie's stateroom and woke the sleeping trio. Brad came in and started chuckling. Eddie got up and walked into the head. Kathy and Molly sat up and said, "Good morning."

The teens showered and dressed. Jenny made coffee for anyone that wanted a cup. At six o'clock, they headed to the house for breakfast.

Molly, Penny, and Walt were shocked when they walked into the kitchen and saw Mr. Graham in his boxers and a tee shirt. They were stunned when Marge came in wearing a tank top and panties. When Molly's mom came around the corner dressed as Marge was, Molly gasped.

"Um, Mom, what are you doing here this morning?" Molly said as she stared.

Laura smiled and said, "We stayed last night. We all partied a bit too much so Marge asked Joel and I to stay so we didn't have to drive home. I decided to get up and make an apple strudel for you, kids. We went shopping yesterday and I picked up what I'd need."

Laura pulled a tray out of the oven. She placed it on top of the stove so the four strudels would cool. Molly walked over to her mom and kissed her cheek.

"What was that for?" Laura asked her daughter.

"For being the best mom in the world, that's what. I can't believe what I'm seeing," Molly said.

"Then I would have floored you last night." Laura chuckled and moved closer to Molly. "We all went skinny-dipping. You were right, it's a blast!"

Molly giggled and shook her head. She walked to the table and sat with the rest of her friends. Kim and Sally brought cereal, milk, and bowls to the table. The teens filled their bowls and began to eat. Laura cut the strudels, placed the slices on a plate and took them to the table.

Anne, Marc, and Joel came into the kitchen. They joined the other adults at the counter, and ate strudel and drank coffee. They talked about the impromptu party and the fun they all had.

Don placed a box on the table. "These came for you, kids," Don said.

Jack opened the box and began pulling out the contents. "Sunglasses?" Jack said.

"They're polarized sunglasses. Andy dropped them off yesterday but I forgot to give them to you, kids," Don said.

Jack passed the box around the table so each of the teens could take a pair of the sunglasses and a neck strap. When everyone had a pair of glasses, there were still several left in the box.

"We have six pairs left. We can keep them on the boat for our guests," Jack said.

The teens finished eating. They rinsed their dishes and put them in the dishwasher. After saying goodbye, they left for the boat. While walking toward the boat, Kathy put her arm around Molly's waist.

Molly giggled and said, "I know, I know, I'll get used to it! I can't remember my mom running around the house in her undies, even when we're home alone."

"She looked happy, Hun," Kathy said.

"Mom looked like she was walking on air. She told me they went skinny-dipping last night."

"Wait until our parents take her to a nude beach," Kathy said as she pulled Molly closer.

Laura watched her daughter and Kathy. She smiled, knowing how happy Molly was lately. Her only concern was what would happen if the bubble burst. Sarah came over to Laura and sat down. She put her hand on the woman's arm and chuckled.

"They're cute together, aren't they?" Sarah said.

Laura nodded her head. "It's still a little hard for me, but Molly is so happy."

"There are worse things in life for kids their age. We have never had to pick them up at the police department. They all get good grades, and when they're on the boat, we know where they are," Sarah said.

"Molly never really got into any trouble, but I worried when she went out with her last boyfriend. I had a strange feeling about that boy. Know what I mean?"

"Not really, but I understand. Since Brad and Kathy started hanging around with Jenny and Eddie, I haven't had to worry. Now they have new friends and I think it's going to work out for them. Kim, Sally, Tom, and Jack are a lot like our kids. They're polite and don't get into trouble," Sarah said.

"They better not get into trouble. I'll tan their hides if they do," Marge said.

Laura chuckled and then said, "I'll bet you would too."

The women sat at the table drinking coffee. Don and Marc stood at the counter with Joel and sampled the strudel.

"This is very good, Laura. You have a knack for baking," Don said. He took another bite of the flakey pastry.

"It comes from the years I spent in a bakery, Don. I love baking, but don't get to do it as often as I used to. Molly and I can only eat so much of it," Laura said.

"You can come over and bake for us anytime you want to," Marge said. "I guess we'll have to start working out like our kids if you do."

The adults heard the engines of the boat. They gathered at the large windows to watch the kids pull away. Laura felt Joel's arm around her waist. She glanced up and smiled when she saw Molly and Sally untying the lines.

"I still can't believe how rapidly Molly changed," Laura said.

Joel pulled Laura closer to him. "It seems her mother has changed too. For the better I might add," Joel whispered.

The adults watched the boat pull away from the seawall. They cleared the table and then headed back to their bedrooms. None of them felt it was necessary to be up that early.

On the boat, Eddie helped Tom move the boat out into the canal. He gave Tom instructions on how to maneuver using the transmissions and the bow-thruster. Jack stood next to his cousin and listened.

"That was good, Tom. You'll learn to make smother transitions with practice. It takes time to get the feel of any boat," Eddie said.

"It's different being enclosed. I think it would be easier with an open flying bridge," Tom said as he guided the boat toward the right side of the channel.

"I know it is. When we had the side curtains up on the other boat, it was different from when the bridge was open. The boat doesn't respond any differently, but it feels strange. We thought about an open flying bridge for this boat, but decided having an enclosed bridge would make it more versatile. It's better for running in bad weather," Eddie said.

Sally came up to the bridge with a carafe of fresh coffee and three cups. She placed the coffee on the chart table and filled the cups for Tom, Jack, and Eddie.

"Here you go, Tom," Sally said as she handed her brother a cup.

Tom turned his head, kissed Sally and said, "Thanks, Sis."

Sally giggled and gave Jack his coffee. He gave her a kiss when he thanked her. When Sally gave Eddie a cup, he kissed her too. "Thanks, Sally," Eddie said and then he chuckled.

Sally snuggled against Jack and said, "Do you guys need anything else?"

"No, we're fine, Baby. Thanks again for the coffee. What's everyone else doing?" Jack said.

"We're getting the rods ready. Jenny and Kathy are showing us how to rig again," Sally said. "If you're all set, I'm going to go back—okay?"

Jack gave Sally a hug and told her to go. She giggled, bounced down the steps and went to the cockpit to resume what she had been doing.

"What's the plan for today?" Brad asked as he and Walt came up to the bridge.

"I think we should practice getting the lines out and using the outriggers," Eddie replied.

"Are we going to use lures or live bait for the tournament?" Brad said.

"The rules say we can use either. I guess it would be a good idea to use live bait," Eddie said.

"We should get some so we can teach these guys how to rig them."

"You're right, Brad, we should," Eddie said and then he told Tom where to head so they could buy bait.

"Do you ever catch your own bait? Jeri showed us how to throw a cast net when we were down here before," Jack said.

"We've never tried catching our own bait. It's hard to throw a cast net from a large boat," Eddie said.

"Jeri used a center console boat when she did it," Tom said. "Do you think we could use the Zodiac?"

"I don't see why not. We'll have to buy a cast net. We don't have one," Eddie said.

When Tom was close to the boat where Eddie and Brad bought bait, he told Eddie to take over. Eddie shook his head and coached Tom. Brad and Jack went to the cockpit to wait. Tom managed to get close enough so the man on the boat could throw Brad a line. With the two boats securely attached to each other, Eddie went down to talk to the man.

Jenny turned on the water to the bait tank while Eddie negotiated with the man for baitfish. Once they agreed, Eddie began placing the fish in the tank. Brad paid for the bait and thanked the man.

"Ahoy there!" the teens heard as they prepared to pull away. "I thought I recognized Little Bit on that boat."

"Hi, Nate, how's it going?" Jenny yelled back.

Nate motored closer to the Lady Guinevere. Brad tossed him a line and pulled Nate's boat along side. After placing fenders between the boats, Nate and Brad secured them.

"Where in the hell did you kids get this boat?" Nate asked as he stepped aboard.

"This is the new Lady Guinevere, Nate," Eddie said while shaking the man's callused hand. "Nate, these are our new team members, Jack, Sally, Tom, and Kim. They're from Michigan, but they're moving to Florida."

Nate shook hands with the teens as he glanced around the cockpit of the boat. He made himself at home and began opening cabinets and drawers. Brad and Jenny stayed close to Nate, telling him how they helped design the boat.

Jenny and Brad took Nate on a tour of the boat and then they all returned to the cockpit. Nate checked out the fighting chair and then said, "You kids taking her down to the Bahamas for the tournament?"

"Yes, we're heading out to practice right now," Eddie said.

"Hmmm, you ever fish out of a chair?" Nate said as he turned around and waved his hand toward the fighting chair.

"Not yet, but we plan to if we hook a big fish," Kathy said.

"Well, you better get some practice in the chair. It's a lot different from fishing with a harness. Have you read all the rules for the tourney yet?" Nate said.

All but Jenny shook their heads. Nate chuckled and said, "I should have known Little Bit had read them. When you fish, the one that hooks the fish is the only one that can touch the rod until you tag the fish. No one can help or touch anything. A mate can touch the leader, but not the rod, reel, or line. So, if you plan to use the chair you had better learn how to get in and strap in by yourselves.

"You should also learn how to fight a fish from the chair. You use your legs and back as much as your arms."

"We'll practice, Nate," Eddie said.

"Good. You can use a bucket to practice with if you want to. Tie one to a line and use it for drag while you get into the chair. It isn't as good as a fish, but it will give you an idea of how it feels.

"This is about the nicest convertible I've ever been on. You kids did a great job laying her out. I'd hate to know what something like this would cost," Nate said.

"We don't know how much it cost to build. Dad didn't tell us," Eddie said. "Did you hear we have sponsors?"

"Yeah, I heard. Just don't let that corporate money change the way you fish. You kids have a knack for it. Sometimes sponsors will want you to do things their way—don't! If they don't like the way you fish, dump them. I think you kids can earn enough money fishing that you don't need them," Nate said in his gruff voice.

"We won't let it affect the way we fish, Nate," Kathy said.

"No, I don't suppose you will. Well, I have to get going. I have to get my boat checked before I head south," Nate said. "You kids take care and have fun."

Nate climbed onto his boat. Brad untied the lines and pushed him off. The teens waved as Nate pulled away. The guys went up to the flying bridge and the girls stayed in the cockpit.

Jenny told Kim, Sally, Molly, and Penny that she and her brother had worked for Nate. She also told them how much they had learned.

"Nate sounds tough, but he's a real sweetheart," Jenny said. "Eddie and I learned so much from him."

"When are we going to start practicing?" Molly asked. "I want to learn everything I can."

"We'll start when we get out in the ocean. You guys are going to really love rigging the live bait," Kathy said.

"What can we do until then?" Molly asked.

"Why don't we go over the different rods and reels? I think I know what each one is for, but I want to be sure," Kim said.

Jenny held up one of the rods. Sally identified it and said what type of fishing you used it for and why. While Jenny held up each type of rod and reel, Kathy moved behind Molly. She put her arms around Molly and kissed her neck when she explained the use for one of the stout roller rods.

Molly turned her head and kissed Kathy tenderly. The two girls hugged one another and shared a few light pecks.

"I'm going in for coffee. Does anyone else want some?" Penny said.

"I do. I'll help you," Molly said. She kissed Kathy again and followed Penny into the cabin.

"How are things going with you, Kathy, and Eddie?" Penny asked Molly as they fixed coffee.

"Wonderful. You think I'm weird, don't you?" Molly replied.

"It's different, but if you're happy I guess I'll get used to it. I can't believe Kathy lets you have sex with Eddie."

"She doesn't let me, Penny. Eddie can make up his own mind. Kathy and I make love too and it doesn't bother Eddie."

"What's it like? I mean making it with a girl?" Penny asked, her face turning red from blushing.

"It's nice, very nice. It's way different than making love with Eddie. Kathy is so soft and tender. You should try it someday."

"Um, I don't think so, Molly. I have no interest in it and it doesn't do anything for me. I guess sex is better with Eddie than it was with Lenny then?"

"Penny, Lenny didn't know the first thing about sex or making love. Neither did I. It is so much nicer with Eddie and Kathy."

"Walt and I are getting better," Penny said and then she giggled. "I wish we had more time together so we could practice."

"You might not believe me, but just being with Eddie and Kathy is almost as good as having sex with them."

"I like being with Walt too, but I love having sex with him."

Molly and Penny giggled. They took the hot coffee out to the cockpit, passed out the cups and went back for theirs. Jenny called up to the flying bridge on the intercom and asked how long before they would be ready to start setting lines.

"We'll be ready in about twenty minutes, Jenny. Jack is at the helm and I want him to get comfortable going under a couple draw bridges before we head out," Eddie said.

Jenny acknowledged her brother and sat down on the mezzanine seat. Sally sat next to Jenny and leaned back.

"This is going to be great, isn't it? I can't wait for the tournament," Sally said.

"I'm looking forward to it too, Sally," Jenny said.

"How are we doing? You know, Kim, Jack, Tom, and me? If we screw up you have to tell us so we learn."

"You guys are doing fine, Sally. You all listen to what we say and don't act like you know everything. That's more than I can say for some of the other kids we've had on the boat."

"I hope you guys aren't upset at what my dad and uncle did. They can be strange sometimes," Sally said.

"I didn't say anything at first, but I was kind of upset when your uncle did what he did. I really like our boat. After thinking about it, and talking to my brother, I realized it was a chance of a lifetime. Now, I think it's wonderful. I don't think your uncle and dad are going to tell us what to do with the boat," Jenny said.

"They won't. When Uncle Don said the boat belonged to the team, he meant it. My dad and uncle are like that. If we decided to paint the boat pink, they wouldn't say a word. I'm really glad we all get along so well. I knew we would though. I knew it from the first time we went fishing together."

Jenny giggled and then said, "It seems we do have something in common—if you know what I mean. There aren't many people that would understand our relationships, are there?"

Sally shrugged her shoulders and grinned. Jenny smiled and put her hand on Sally's knee.

"Does Molly know about you and Eddie or Brad and Kathy?" Sally asked.

"I don't think so. I don't know if Eddie or Kathy told her yet or not. I guess she'll find out though, we don't really keep it a secret between us. My brother should tell her before she finds out some other way."

"Do you and Eddie still—you know?" Sally said.

Jenny giggled and said, "Not too much."

"Tom and I don't either, but I kind of miss it. My brother was the first guy I did it with."

"I remember you telling Kathy and me that. Eddie was my first too."

Sally glanced around the cockpit for a moment and then said, "I think Brad is cute."

Jenny laughed. "I think he thinks you're hot too."

"Really? What did he say?"

"He really didn't say anything, but I can tell by the way he looks at you. It doesn't bother me, Sally. You are hot!"

The boat moved out through the inlet. The engines roared and the boat came up on plane. Jenny patted Sally's leg and got up. She went up to the flying bridge to see what was going on.

Jack stood at the helm. Jenny asked how long before they would be ready to get started. Eddie put his arm on his sister's shoulder and said, "In a few. Are you guys ready?"

"Yes, but we need to rig some of the live bait. I thought we should wait so we could show everyone at the same time," Jenny replied.

"Okay, we'll slow down and run the boat from the cockpit in a few minutes. There isn't anyone else out here today," Eddie said.

Jenny went back down to the cockpit. Eddie told Jack where to steer and at what speed. Jack adjusted the throttles as he turned the wheel. Fifteen minutes later, Eddie told Jack so slow down and set the autopilot. Jack stayed at the helm while the rest of the boys went to the cockpit. Eddie turned on the monitors and then, using the intercom, he called for Jack.

"We have to make sure someone is paying attention to where we're going at all times. The autopilot is connected to the radar and will make corrections if there is something in front of us, but we still have to watch out," Eddie said.

"I can watch while you guys practice," Walt said.

"That would be cool for now, but later we have to learn to do it all ourselves," Brad said.

Brad showed Walt the controls, and how to make adjustments to the course, if it became necessary. When Walt was comfortable, Brad helped Eddie show Jack, Tom, Kim, Sally, and Molly how to rig the live baitfish.

"This isn't so bad," Sally said as she pressed a hook through the body of one of the eight-inch long fish.

Brad showed Sally the correct way to wire the fish to the leader. Each of the teens rigged several baitfish before they said they were ready to move on. Penny stood near Walt and watched her friends.

"Okay, time to rig lines," Jenny said. "We should divide into teams and then change team members."

For the next hour, the teens set line. They learned to lower and raise the hydraulic outriggers and attach lines with teasers to them. The teens changed teammates until everyone had an opportunity work with one another.

"Jack, Sally, come up to the tuna tower with me. I'll show you how to operate the boat from up there," Brad said.

Brad, Sally, and Jack climbed up the ladder to the tuna tower helm. Brad told Walt he was taking over the boat. He showed Jack and Sally how to turn on the electronics and how the controls worked. Brad let Sally use the joystick to steer so she would get the feel of how the boat reacted. Her movements were jerky at first, but after a few minutes, Sally smoothed them. Brad told Sally to make a series of gentle turns and then showed her how to use the transmissions to change the direction of the boat.

"There are times we have to back down on a fish. You need to reverse the props and back the boat toward the fish while it's being fought," Brad said. "Just remember that everything is backwards when you're facing aft. Oh, and don't forget to look forward too. You don't want to hit something."

Sally and Jack traded places. Brad helped Jack through the same exercises as Sally.

"It feels weird steering the boat while facing backwards," Jack said.

"Yes, but you have to be able to keep an eye on what's happening in the cockpit and when there's a fish on. Don't worry, you'll get used to it," Brad said.

"I like it up here. You can see everything," Sally said.

"Would you ask Tom and Kim to come up so they can take a turn?" Brad said after Jack had been steering for a half hour.

"Sure thing," Jack said. "Do you want coffee or something?"

"Coffee would be great, Jack, thanks," Brad replied.

Jack and Sally went down to the cockpit. Sally told Kim and Tom that Brad wanted them to go up to the tower and asked Kim to take Brad coffee.

Kim went into the cabin to get Brad a cup of coffee. She filled a travel mug and put the lid on so it wouldn't spill. Tom took the mug from Kim and carried it up to the elevated helm.

"Are we going to start fishing soon?" Walt asked Eddie.

"Yes, in a little while. Jack, Sally, and Molly need to take a turn in the chair first. Would you and Penny like to try out the chair? It's much different than using a harness," Eddie said.

"I want to try it," Penny said.

Eddie put the bucket over the transom. He let out about one hundred feet of line before flipping the lever on the large reel. Eddie handed the rod to Jack and began telling him what to do.

"We found that it's easier if you let the fish pull against the drag until you're in the chair, Jack. Just keep your thumb on the spool and let the fish take line. Remember, if it was a real fish you would have to make sure not to give it slack."

Jack gripped the stout rod and maneuvered himself into the chair. Eddie told Jack what to do to get the straps snapped on the reel. Once Jack was in the chair, Eddie taught him how to use his legs and back as leverage against the bucket. Jack worked the bucket back to the stern and Kathy hooked it with the gaff.

By noon, everyone had taken a turn in the chair and at the helm in the tuna tower. The group gathered in the cockpit to review what they learned and what they needed to work on.

"I think we should have lunch and then do some real fishing," Jenny said. "I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm going to change into my shorts and bikini top. It's warm now."

The girls went down to the staterooms to change. Penny stopped in the passageway and said, "You guys are really serious about fishing, aren't you. The other times we went fishing, it was fun, but today it looks like work. Walt said it was boring."

"It is serious, Penny. We want to do well in the tournaments so we have to practice. Kim and I have a lot to learn," Sally said.

"Yeah! We told you we were going to be practicing today. If you and Walt didn't want to watch you shouldn't have come with us," Molly said.

"I'm sorry! You don't have to be so nasty about it," Penny said.

Kathy moved closer to Molly. She stood behind her and put her arms around Molly's waist. "Molly, Penny didn't really know what we were going to be doing. She hasn't been with us when we've practiced before."

"I know. I'm sorry, Penny. I didn't mean to snap at you," Molly said. "Will you forgive me?"

Penny nodded. Molly pulled away from Kathy and gave Penny a hug. Penny put her arms around Molly and hugged her back.

"Are we still friends?" Molly said.

"Yes, of course we are," Penny said.

"Let's get changed and make lunch. Then we can go fishing," Kim said.

"I was a bitch, wasn't I?" Molly said to Kathy once they were in their stateroom.

"Yeah, what was that about?" Kathy said as she moved close to Molly.

"I don't know what came over me. I guess I was just being protective or something."

Kathy unzipped Molly's hooded sweatshirt. She peeled it off and tossed it on the bed. Reaching behind Molly, Kathy unfastened her bra.

"I love you," Kathy said and then she gave Molly a kiss.

Molly returned the tender kiss. She began undressing Kathy, pressing their naked breasts together after removing her top and bra. Kathy slipped her hands into Molly's sweatpants and pushed them down. Kneeling, Kathy pulled Molly's panties down far enough to give her access to her mons. Kathy kissed Molly's sex while inhaling deeply.

Kathy stood up. Molly giggled and then said, "You're such a tease! It doesn't matter though, I love you anyway."

"I know, but you love it when I tease," Kathy said as she rubbed between Molly's legs. Kathy removed her hand and kissed Molly again. "We better get dressed. If we don't, I'm going to attack you."

Molly giggled and said, "Promises, promises."

The two girls changed into shorts and the tops of their bikinis. Every time Molly covered her breasts, Kathy pulled her suit up to expose her. They laughed, hugged, and then kissed before leaving the stateroom. Kathy chased Molly up the steps and grabbed at her butt.

Molly ran into the galley and hid behind Penny. She wrapped her arms around Penny and used her as a shield against Kathy.

"Stop her; she's trying to grab my ass!" Molly said in a high-pitched squeal.

Kathy, Molly, and Penny twisted and turned. Kathy reached around Penny in an attempt to grab Molly's bottom. The rest of the teens laughed and egged the girls on. Penny escaped Kathy's grip and moved away. Molly caught Kathy, put her arms around her, and grabbed the cheeks of Kathy's butt.

"Now that you caught me, what are you going to do with me?" Kathy said.

Molly pulled Kathy closer, kissed her, and then whispered, "I'm going to love you."

Molly pressed against Kathy and said, "Right here in front of everyone?"

Kathy squeezed Molly's butt and nodded. "I'm going to love you, but I'm not going to have sex—not right now."

Molly giggled and then the two girls separated. They went to the counter and began making sandwiches with the other girls. Jenny and Kim placed the food on a tray and carried it out to the cockpit.

The teens ate their lunch and talked about the things they learned. After eating, Jenny and Eddie carried the things into the cabin.

"You and Kathy should talk to Molly you know. If she finds out about the things we do she might be upset," Jenny said.

"I know, but I don't know how to bring it up," Eddie said.

"Do you want me to think of something?"

"Sure, if you have an idea, I'm all for it, Sis."

Jenny walked up to her brother. She put her hand on Eddie's crotch and began to rub him. "Okay, I'll figure something out, but it's going to cost you."

Eddie kissed Jenny on the forehead. "Hmmm, I think I'm going to like paying you."

Jenny and her brother cleaned up the galley and then went back out with the others. The rest of the group stood in the cockpit talking.

"Are we ready to go fishing?" Eddie said.

"I'm ready," Walt said as he moved toward the transom where Penny was talking with Molly.

"Why don't I go up to the tuna tower? I can drive while the rest of you get ready," Brad said.

"Can I go up there too?" Sally said while looking at Jack.

"Sure, Sally. You can be the look out," Brad replied.

Sally continued to look at Jack. When he nodded his head, Sally grinned. She followed Brad up the ladder to the tuna tower. Brad told Sally where to steer the boat and what speed go. Giggling, Sally did what Brad told her to do.

"You're doing great," Brad said as he stood next to Sally. He glanced down at her breasts and then turned to look down at the cockpit.

Eddie and Tom set up the port side of the boat while Jenny and Jack worked on the starboard side. Jenny gave Jack a few pointers on attaching the lines to the outriggers and adjusting the drag on the reels.

"It becomes second nature after while, Jack. The more often you do it, the better you get," Jenny said and then she giggled. "You know, like sex."

"I hope sex never becomes second nature. I like learning new things too much," Jack said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.