Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 29

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 29 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Jeri showed the boys how to lower the inflatable tender using the power winch on the davit. The tender sat in a cradle on top of the enclosed bridge and under the tuna tower. The davit swung the Zodiac over the portside before lowering it. Nylon straps, attached to four points on the tender, formed the harness to support it.

"You have to make sure you have a good grip on the bowline or you'll lose the tender," Jeri said. "I would recommend tying it to a cleat until you disconnect the winch line."

"This doesn't seem too hard," Tom said. "I see the winch line is designed so it can be released from the harness while standing on the deck."

"That's the idea. Once you pull the tender to the stern, you can remove the harness and stow it. I would suggest doing it several times so you're all comfortable with the process," Jeri said. "One other thing, you should wash down the tender with fresh water before putting it back in the cradle. Pay special attention to the engine and other metal parts."

Brad, Eddie, Jack and Tom took turns lowering the tender, disconnecting the harness and pulling it to the stern. Each of them reversed the process, swing the tender into the cradle. They worked in pairs with one controlling the winch and the other standing on the deck to disconnect the harness.

While the boys worked with the tender, the girls practiced tying knots. Molly, Sally, and Kim followed Jenny and Kathy's instructions. They kept tying the most useful knots until they could do it with little thought.

"I hope it doesn't rain while we're in the Bahamas. I'm really looking forward to fishing in the tournament," Molly said.

"The rain won't stop us from fishing as long as there isn't lightening or the winds aren't too strong," Jenny said.

Kathy laughed and said, "We didn't think about foul-weather gear, did we?"

"No, I guess we can take our rain suits from the other boat. The rest of you guys will have to get something," Jenny said. "We'll talk with the guys when they're finished with the tender."

"We should make a list of things we need. You know, like soap, shampoo, toilet paper and stuff like that," Kathy said.

Jenny went into the cabin to get a pad of paper and a pen. The girls sat on the cockpit deck and began making a list. They all giggled when Molly suggested condoms.

"Well, you never know. Someone might want to get lucky and not get pregnant," Molly said. "We should get pads and tampons too. It would suck to start our periods and not have anything."

"I know when mine is going to start. The day after I finish my last pill," Sally said.

"That's usually when mine starts too. One of us might forget to bring the things we need though," Molly said.

"We always carried them on the other boat. Add them to the list," Jenny said.

By the time they finished, the girls' list contained the items they felt they needed. Jenny read the list to the other girls, adding extra toothbrushes when Kim mentioned them.

"We need to go shopping," Kathy said when the guys came into the cockpit. "We have a list of things we need for the boat."

Jenny showed the boys the list. Eddie read off the list of items while Brad, Tom, and Jack listened.

"We should get some first aid stuff. I know we have a kit, but it wouldn't hurt to have bandages, gauze, tape, and things like that on board too. I don't see sunscreen or suntan lotion. Shouldn't we have some of that too?"

Jenny nodded, took the list and added the items. "We have to get foul-weather gear too. Like I said, we can get the rain suits from our boat, but these guys need something too," Jenny said. "We should talk to Mr. Graham to see if we can charge these things to the fishing team credit card."

The teens went to the house to talk to Don. When Jenny asked about purchasing the things they needed, he chuckled and nodded.

"You kids can get whatever need for the boat, Jenny. Don't forget food for your trip," Don said.

Jack suggested taking the suburban and gave Eddie the keys. They went to Wal-Mart to get the things on their list. When they finished, Eddie drove to a shop that carried a nice line of foul-weather gear. A man at the store showed them several styles. After the teens told him what they would be using the foul-weather suits for, the man made a suggestion.

"I would get these breathable suits. The bib-pants can be worn without the jackets if you're fishing in rough seas," the salesman told them.

The teens tried on the suits. They agreed to get them, telling the salesman they wanted all of them to be the same color.

"One of these days I'm going to get boat shoes like you guys have," Molly said. "Maybe Mom will give me the money."

"Why don't you get a pair, Molly? We can take the money out of the team funds. When we win money, you can pay it back," Jenny said.

"Are you sure? I thought all the money went back to the boat," Molly said.

"We used to keep out a percentage for us and put the rest into the account," Kathy said. "Are we still going to do that?"

"I think it's a good idea," Jack said. "How about the rest of you?"

Everyone agreed to the idea. Molly picked out a pair of deck shoes and placed them on the counter with the foul-weather suits. Jack paid with the credit card and then they left.

"Here, Jenny, you can take care of the card and keep track of the money—okay?" Jack said.

"Sure, I took care of the money for our boat," Jenny said. "Are we going shopping for food too?"

"Why don't we go back to the house? We can stow the things we bought while you girls go shopping for food," Eddie said.

The girls giggled, making jokes about the guys not wanting to go shopping for food. Eddie drove back to the house. Jack told Kathy she could drive the suburban and then the guys took the things out of the back.

On the way to the grocery store, the girls talked about their day so far, all except Molly. Molly sat between Sally and Kathy in the front seat and stared out the window.

"What's up, Molly?" Sally asked.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing, not really," she said.

"You look like you're off in space," Sally said, not letting it go. "Something must be bothering you."

"Things are just weird, that's all."

"What do you mean?" Kathy asked. Kim and Jenny leaned forward so they could hear.

"I don't think Eddie likes me," Molly said.

"You're fucking nuts! Eddie adores you, Molly," Kathy said. She giggled and added, "So do I. What makes you say a thing like that?"

"He doesn't seem to want to—you know," Molly said.

Kathy giggled. "You mean he doesn't want to have sex all the time?"

Molly blushed and nodded her head.

Sally put her hand on Molly's leg just above her knee. "That doesn't mean he doesn't like you. It probably means he likes you for more than just sex."

"Sally's right," Jenny said.

"Maybe I'm not used to it. When I was with Lenny, he wanted to have sex almost every time we got together," Molly said.

"Molly, don't go there again! We've talked about this before. We love you for you, not for sex," Kathy said. She put her hand on Molly's leg and moved it up close to her crotch. "We do like having sex with you, but that's not the reason we want you to be with us."

Kim reached over the seat. She put her hands on Molly's breasts, giving them a firm squeeze. "I'll have sex with you if you're horny." Everyone laughed.

Sally kissed Molly's cheek as she moved her hand up her leg. When Kathy noticed what Sally was doing, she moved her hand higher. The two girls pulled Molly's legs apart and then rubbed her through her shorts.

Molly giggled and wiggled around. Jenny joined in, kissing Molly's ear. After a moment, they settled down.

"I have a problem with my self-esteem. Sometimes it's hard for me to accept the fact that people like me," Molly said.

"You shouldn't feel that way," Kim said. "You're cute and fun to be with."

"This may sound silly, but I feel like I've known you and Sally forever. I'm having so much fun with you guys," Molly said.

Kathy patted Molly's leg and said, "I told you you'd like them, Hun."

The girls shopped for the things they would need for the galley and the trip. Molly selected several items, asking if it was okay to buy them each time she picked something us.

"Just get what you want and put it in the cart," Jenny said. "This is for all of us. That includes you."

The girls finished their shopping. They took the two carts full of food items to the suburban and loaded them into the back. On the way back to the house, the girls talked about the menu for the trip. They decided to ask the guys what they wanted so they could pick up the meat and fresh produce the day before they left.

"When are we leaving?" Sally asked.

"I don't know yet. I would like to leave Wednesday morning so we can start locating fish. The tournament is two days, Saturday and Sunday," Jenny said.

"That will give us a few days to practice before we leave," Kathy said.

Kim ran to the boat to get the boys so they could help unload the things the girls bought. When Jeri heard Kim asking the guys to help, she said, "There's a cart in the garage. We bought it for the yacht so we wouldn't have to carry things from the driveway."

Tom, Eddie, and Brad went to the truck. Jack got the cart from the garage and pulled it to the back of the Suburban. While they loaded the things, Eddie asked if the girls thought they bought enough.

"Most of the stuff is things we need in the galley anyway. We didn't buy that much," Kathy said.

The guys laughed. They finished loading the cart and headed for the boat. Once the cart was off loaded, the girls began putting things away.

"We have to let Mr. Graham know what we want to do about the television crew. Do we want to let them tape our fishing?" Jenny said.

"I wish I knew exactly what they had in mind," Jack said. "It would make the decision easier, at least for me."

"I agree with Jack. I wonder if Mr. Graham knows, or if we could talk to someone," Brad said.

"When we finish putting these things away, we should go ask," Kathy said.

The group went to the house to find Don. He sat outside with them, along with Harry, Jack Waters, and Marc. When Tom posed the question about what the television crew wanted, Don told them he wasn't sure.

"I think we should have someone come here and explain it," Jack Waters said. "If they're interested, they should be willing to do that."

Don nodded, got up and went into the house. He returned with his cell phone and a business card. After calling the producer, he said, "They'll be here Monday evening. He said they will explain everything and ask for ideas."

"That's cool. Thanks for calling," Eddie said.

"Are you kids getting close to being ready?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, real close. We decided to spend a couple days getting used to the boat and setting up. We want everyone to be ready when it comes time to fish," Jenny said.

"Are you taking the boat out this afternoon?" Marc asked.

"I don't think so. We're planning to stay here and go over things. We all need to know where everything is stowed so we don't have to hunt when we're fishing. Some of the stuff needs to be rearranged too," Brad said.

"I think we'll have a barbeque tonight," Don said. "Jeri said Yoshi will cook for us."

"I think I have to go home tonight," Molly said, "but I could call my mom and ask if I can stay for dinner."

Don chuckled and handed Molly the phone. "Give your mom a call. Invite her and Joel, and tell them to bring their suits."

Molly giggled and dialed the number. After talking to her mom for a moment, she handed the cell phone to Don. "Mom wants to talk to you, Mr. Graham."

Don talked with Laura for a moment. He smiled and closed the phone. "She'll be here, Molly. Your mom is making dinner rolls for us."

"Where are our moms?" Jack asked.

"Shopping, where do you think? Mr. Stone and Mr. Mitchell went to their office to do a few things," Marc said.

"Are they going to the Bahamas with you?" Sally asked.

"No, they're leaving Monday. Joanne wants to meet you kids at the yacht in the morning before they leave. She has a few things to go over with you," Marc said.

"Okay, we can take the boat out after we finish," Jack said.

The teens went back to the boat. They started going through the tackle station, learning where things were stowed. Eddie suggested they spread everything on the deck, check it out and then put it away. He told the others they would know where things were that way.

For the next two hours, the group went through the tackle. Eddie, Brad, Kathy, and Jenny explained the things to the rest. They told them the names, and the uses of the terminal tackle and the tools they would use.

"Where do you keep the pole we use to tag the fish?" Sally asked.

"Crap, we don't have a tag pole or a cutter," Brad said. "We need to get them."

"There are a few other things we need too. We should head over to Sid's tackle shop and pick them up," Eddie said and then he chuckled. "We're going to need to make a list."

Eddie, Brad, Jenny, and Kathy equipped the boat, but they didn't know it was for them when they did. While they purchased most things required for a fishing boat, they wanted to round out the tackle.

"Why don't you guys go get the tackle? We'll stay here and make sure everything is set below," Jenny said. "I can only guess where you put the things when you put them away."

The girls laughed and nodded. Jenny gave Eddie the credit card so he could pay for the things the guys purchased. The boys left for the tackle shop and the girls went down to the staterooms. When they opened the lockers and drawers, they all laughed.

"They didn't even take the stuff out of the bags," Molly said. "Are all boys like that?"

"Our brothers aren't usually like that. I guess they knew we'd change things around so they just put it wherever they could," Kim said.

The girls took the bags out, spreading the items on one of the beds. They divided the items and put them into the heads.

"Where should we put the rubbers?" Molly asked with a giggle.

"Put them in the locker in the passageway with the towels, sheets and other common things. We can put all of the other extras there too," Kim said. "That way anyone that needs them can get to them."

The girls worked together to put the things in their proper place. They laughed and had fun together as they worked.

"Molly, you should put some clothes in our room and leave them there," Kathy said. "Jenny and I always kept clothes on the other boat so we didn't have to pack every time we spent the night."

"I plan to keep a week's worth of clothes on the boat. We have a washer and dryer so that should be enough," Sally said.

"I don't have a lot of clothes, but I think I can have enough to keep some here," Molly said.

"We should bring the fishing outfits from the other boat." Jenny turned to Kim and Sally. "Sometimes we have guests for a tournament and let them dress like the rest of us. Is that okay with you guys?"

"Sure, it sounds cool to me," Sally said. Kim nodded in agreement.

While the girls finished putting things away, the boys shopped for the additional tackle they needed.

"Sid, I think we have everything now," Eddie said.

Sid added up the items and gave Eddie a slip to sign. "Your dad set up an account for you. I agreed to bill you once a month," Sid said.

"Thanks, Sid. Do you know any other manufactures that would want to sponsor us?" Eddie said.

"Are you kids going to fish the local and club tournaments?" Sid asked.

"Yes, we'll be fishing with our club like we always have," Brad said.

"Okay, then you have another sponsor. I can't do much, but I would like to be a sponsor too. I'll give you five hundred dollars a month in tackle, or anything I carry in the store," Sid said.

"Great! Thank you, Sid. Do you have a sign or something we can put on the boat?" Jack said. "We won't be able to have your name added to our shirts before the tournament."

"I don't have anything right now, but I'll think of something. We can talk when you kids get back from the Bahamas. If I don't see you, good luck!"

"Thanks, but we're going to depend on what we know, not luck. We're going to be fishing with some of the best teams around. I think we should do well even if we don't win," Eddie said.

"You have come a long way in a short time. I know men that have been fishing for years that don't do any better than you do," Sid said.

"We've had good teachers, you included. We know we don't know everything so we're willing to learn," Brad said.

The boys thanked Sid again. They gathered their things and left for the house. When they arrived, they found the girls sitting on the patio eating a snack. The boys told the girls about adding Sid's Tackle to their list of sponsors.

The guys ate some of the fruit and cheese the girls prepared. They talked about what they planned to do until dinner. While they talked, their moms came out with bags in hand.

"We picked up a few things for you kids," Ellen said. "The owner of my store said she wanted to contribute to the team."

Ellen, Sarah, Marge, and Anne pulled the contents out of the bags and placed them on the table. They showed the teens the pullover collared tee shirts, shorts, skirts for the girls, and slacks. Each of the kids received three outfits, all matching. The outfits were white, navy, and hunter green.

"We thought you guys would like to have clothes for the boat. They all match because you're a team all the time, not just when you're fishing," Sarah said.

Molly looked at the things and then at the women. She smiled and thanked them. "I can't wait to show my mom these things," Molly said.

"I've already seen them," Laura said, causing Molly to jump. "I went shopping with them."

Molly squealed, got up and gave her mom a hug. She didn't say anything for a moment as she tried to control her emotions. Laura hugged her daughter and said, "I have a few other things for you too, Honey."

Laura handed her daughter a bag. Molly pulled out several camisoles and a bikini. When she looked at the suit, she blushed. It was one of the micro bikinis like the other girls had. She thanked her mom and hugged her again.

Whispering in her daughter's ear, Laura said, "I bought a new bikini for me too. It isn't quite as small as yours, but it's sexy."

Molly giggled and nodded. "I can't wait to see you in it, Mom. I'll bet Joel will like it too."

"I hope he does, that's why I bought it. I want to be stylish while we're in the Bahamas," Laura said.

Kim gathered up the new clothes. She took them in the house so she could wash and dry them.

"We're going to put the new tackle away," Eddie said as he and the other guys headed for the boat.

The girls went with them to see what they bought and where they put it. Eddie and Jack put the things away. Brad picked up a short length of line, handed it to Sally and said, "Tie me a bowline."

Sally quickly tied the knot. She showed it to Brad and smiled. After untying the knot, Sally said, "what next?'

Brad listed a few knots and Sally tied them. He gave the line to Molly and told her to tie the same knots Sally had tied. Once Molly finished, she gave the line to Kim. Kim tied the knots and then Sally took the line from her.

Tossing the line to Brad, Sally giggled and said, "Here, tie me up!"

"Don't tempt me, I might," Brad said with a smile.

"She'd love you for it," Jack said as he patted Sally's bottom. "Wouldn't you, Sweetie."

Sally giggled and nodded.

The teens leaned against the gunwale and looked around. "This is great! I can't wait to go fishing," Tom said. "Everyone wait here, I want to get my camera."

Tom ran to the house, returning with his camera. He posed the group and took their picture. Using his tripod and the self-timer, he took a few shots of all of them. Tom went though the boat, taking pictures of it. He used two rolls of film before he finished.

"We should start a scrapbook," Molly said.

"That's a great idea, Hun. Tom can take the pictures," Kathy said. She giggled and bumped against Molly. "We want a few nudes of you, don't we, Eddie?"

"Hell yeah! I want one of the two of you together," Eddie said.

"They won't develop pictures like that, will they?" Molly asked.

"There are places that will, but it doesn't matter, I have a darkroom in Michigan. I have to ask my dad if I can move it down here," Tom said.

"That means you can develop anything, doesn't it?" Eddie said.

"Yup, anything you want. I do color too," Tom replied.

"Maybe they don't want to be photographed naked," Kim said.

"I don't care as long as the pictures don't end up on the internet," Jenny said.

"It doesn't bother me either," Kathy said. She turned to Molly and smiled. "How about you, Hun?"

Molly blushed and shrugged her shoulders. She found the idea exciting, but didn't know if she was brave enough.

"I won't take any of you if you don't want me to," Tom told Molly.

Giggling, Molly said, "I don't know, maybe. Besides, who would want to see them anyway?"

The rest of the group raised their hands and laughed. Tom smiled at Molly and said, "I know I would like to see them."

Molly blushed and pressed her face against Eddie's chest. He chuckled and held her. "Honey, I think I can speak for everyone and say there's only one person on this boat that doesn't think you're sexy and cute. That would be you."

Jack moved closer to Molly. He gave her butt a pat and said, "Eddie's right, Molly."

Don called from the patio. He told the kids it was almost time for dinner. They went to the house and asked what they could do to help.

"You could set the tables, we're having twenty six for dinner," Don said.

The girls went in to get the place settings while the boys shifted the tables around. They all helped set the tables. The adults came out of the house and began milling around. Yoshi stood at the grill, preparing the meal.

When he served diner, everyone dined on the skewers of shrimp and fresh vegetables Yoshi prepared. They ate the fresh rolls Laura baked and praised the food. After dinner, Laura served homemade cheery tarts.

"That food was amazing," Molly said.

"I know! You can see why we hired Yoshi as our chef," Kim said. "Molly, your mom should own a bakery. Her things are to die for."

"Mom dreams about it, but she could never afford to own a bakery. It takes a lot of money to start and run one," Molly said.

The teens cleared the tables. Don and Marc served drinks.

"Oh, I almost forgot. Penny called for you today," Laura told Molly.

"I'll call her back in a few minutes. After we finish cleaning up," Molly replied.

"Why don't you invite your friend over?" Kim said.

"You wouldn't mind?" Molly said.

"Heck no. The more the merrier. Tell her to bring her suit so she can go swimming with us," Sally said.

"Thanks, but she's probably going out with Walt, her boyfriend," Molly said.

"Tell her to bring him too," Kim said.

Molly called Penny. After talking to her friend for a few minutes, she hung up. "She and Walt are going to come over." Molly giggled. "I didn't tell her about the boat."

Working as a team, the teens rinsed the dishes and put them in the dishwashers. They wiped the tables and cleaned up.

"They seem to be working well together, don't they?" Ellen Shockley said.

"Yes they do. It's good to see them like this. I know our kids are really looking forward to moving down here," Anne said.

"When are you planning to move?" Sarah Waters asked.

"We were planning to move down in the fall, but I think that may change now. If our kids are going to be fishing with yours, we'll have to move sooner," Marge said. "I can't say I mind. I really like it down here."

"It gets hotter than hell in the summer months," Ellen said. "We spend most of the time indoors."

"Like us in the winter," Anne said. "We spend most of the time indoors when it's cold."

"I never thought about it like that, but I guess you're right," Sarah said.

"Don and Marc have a couple projects going in Michigan, but now that we have access to the planes, it won't be too bad for them," Marge said.

"What kind of projects?" Laura asked.

"They're building a subdivision and they have a golf course," Anne said.

"Sounds like they're busy," Laura said.

Marge chuckled and said, "It gives them something to do with their time. Since they quit working they need something to keep them out of our hair."

"When do you plan to leave for the Bahamas on Friday?" Laura asked.

"As soon as everyone is ready. Our husbands will fly down in the morning to check into the hotel. We'll fly down in the late afternoon," Marge said.

"I can be ready by four. I talked to the family I work for and they said they would have someone there early. I should get off at three," Laura said.

The women talked about their trip. At another table, the men talked about the projects they were involved with at that time. Joel listened so he could handle some of the things in Florida.

Molly checked the time. When it was close to when Penny said she and Walt would get there, she went outside to wait for them. Sally went with her to keep her company.

"You're so funny, Sally. You cracked me up today when you told Brad to tie you up," Molly said.

Sally giggled and nodded. "You need to quit worrying about things so much, Molly. I think you're very nice. I think you're very sexy too." Sally giggled again. "If Jack would let me, I'd try to seduce you."

Molly giggled too. "Why do you have to get his permission?" Molly blushed and lowered her voice. "I wouldn't mind if you did try."

"Jack and I have an agreement. We already told you about it. It isn't a joke, not to me. I don't do much unless Jack tells me to, or I can."

"He doesn't seem to treat you bad or anything."

"Jack? He treats me like a princess. He loves me and I love him. Jack doesn't have to treat me bad unless I'm bad. Then he punishes me."

Molly gave Sally a strange look.

"When I'm bad, I get spanked."

"Oh, Um—Kathy did that once when we were fooling around. It kind of excited me," Molly said, blushing again.

"It drives me nuts! I think I could cum from getting spanked."

"Really, have you ever done that?"

"Not yet, but I've been close a couple times." Sally giggled. "I guess I'll have to be bad more often. Jack doesn't really like spanking me, but he's learning."

"What would you have done if Brad tied you up?" Molly asked with a grin.

"If Jack didn't say anything, Brad could have done anything he wanted to do."

"Even—you know?"

"Why not? It's just sex and I happen to like sex," Sally said without blinking an eye.

"You sound like Kathy. How can you guys take sex for granted like you do?"

"I don't take it for granted. Like I said, I love sex! It's not as if I'm going to fall in love with a guy just because he screws me or I suck his cock. I have to like someone, but I don't have to love them. I love Jack."

"I wish I could be more like you guys. I'm so scared all the time," Molly said.

"You'd be a lot better off just being yourself. Not everyone can do the things we do. You have to forget about jealousy and shit like that. If I fool around with someone other than Jack, I'm not doing it to hurt him or piss him off. I know he isn't trying to hurt me if he does it with someone else."

Sally put her arm around Molly and said, "Look, the most important thing is you only do what you want to do. Don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable and don't let other people talk you into something. It's ALWAYS up to you."

"How will I know if I like something or not if I don't try? I mean, I never thought I would like another girl until Kathy and I fooled around."

"That's a tough one. I know I get a feeling if it's something that I don't think I'd like." Sally giggled. "I don't get that feeling very often."

Penny and Walt pulled in the driveway, halting the conversation between Molly and Sally. Before Molly went to meet her friends, Sally told her they would talk later.

"Hi, Penny, hi, Walt, did you have any trouble finding the house?" Molly said when the couple got out of the car.

"No, your directions were right on, Molly," Walt said.

Molly grabbed Sally by the arm. "Penny, Walt, this is Sally. She lives here."

"Hi, Sally," Walt and Penny said at the same time.

"I don't live here yet, but I will soon. Come with us. The rest of us are on the patio," Sally said.

Sally led Penny and Walt into the house. She and Molly gave them a quick tour before they went outside. Once the very brief introductions were finished, Molly grabbed Penny's arm.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.