Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 2

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Come on, we have to get going," Eddie told his sister Jenny. "Kathy and Brad are waiting for us."

"I'm coming. Just keep your pants on," Jenny replied as she grabbed the duffle bag she'd packed. "Where are we going to eat tonight?"

"Is that all you think of? Food?"

"No, I think of other things. I'm hungry, that's all."

"Hungry or horny?" Eddie asked as he chuckled.

"Both, but I want to eat before I eat!"

"You're a nut. Let's go."

Eddie and Jenny stopped in the living room to tell their parents goodbye.

"Do you have everything you need?" Harry, Eddie and Jenny's dad, asked.

"Yeah, I guess so," Jenny replied.

"Are you sure you don't want me to meet you at the boat tomorrow morning so I can introduce you to Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally?"

"No, that won't be necessary, Dad," Eddie said. "We'll be fine."

"Okay. I really appreciate this. It's still not too late to change your minds if you don't want to take them fishing."

"We're going to take them," Jenny said. "I can put up with most anything for a day." Giggling, Jenny said, "After all, I've put up with Eddie for years."

"Who's put up with who?" Eddie said.

"It's whom, Eddie. Don't you know anything?"

"I know you can be a pain in the butt when you want to be." Eddie smacked Jenny playfully on her bottom.

"We're going." Jenny gave Eddie a dirty look, sticking her tongue out at her brother.

"Have fun, kids," Ellen said. "We'll see you tomorrow afternoon."

"Maybe, we might fish on Sunday too, Mom," Jenny said.

"Okay, call us and let us know what's going on."

Eddie and Jenny left the house. Jenny got into the front seat of the van after tossing the duffle bag into the back.

"I'm ready. Let's get over to Brad and Kathy's house," Jenny said as she fastened her seatbelt.

Eddie drove to Brad and Kathy's house, parking in the driveway and blowing the horn to let them know he and Jenny were there. While waiting for them to come out, Jenny moved to the seat behind her brother.

Brad tossed his duffle bag in the back of the van as he climbed in the side door. He gave Jenny a kiss before settling into his seat.

"Hi, Little-bit. Still love me?" Brad asked.

"More than ever. How are you doing?"

"Great! I'm really looking forward to tomorrow."

"I'm glad someone is." Jenny twisted in her seat so she was facing Brad. "I just want to get it over with."

Kathy kissed Eddie. She glanced back at Jenny and smiled at her. "You still ragging about having to take them fishing?"

"I know, I sound like a bitch. I don't know why it bothers me so much."

"You're just scared, that's all," Eddie said as he backed out of the driveway.

"I'm not scared—not of a bunch of rich kids. I just hope they aren't bratty."

"I've never seen you like this, Jenny. You've never been judgmental before." Brad put his hand on her knee. "You're going to ruin your day before it even starts."

Putting her hand on Brad's, Jenny rubbed the back of it. "Maybe you can make me feel better."

Brad grinned. "How would you propose I do that?"

"Well, you could screw my brains out."

"That won't be hard," Eddie said from the front seat.

"Shut up!" Jenny said, ruffling her brother's hair.

The four of them laughed. Kathy told Eddie he could do the same thing to her.

"Where are we going to eat tonight?" Eddie asked.

"I want ribs. Can we go to the Bone Yard tonight?" Jenny asked.

"Are you saying you want to gnaw on a bone?" Kathy said.

"Yeah, and I want ribs too."

Eddie drove to the restaurant. The four of them went inside to eat dinner before going to the boat to get it ready for the next morning. During dinner, they talked about what they planned to do and where they planned to fish.

"What do you think, Eddie, want to go out for sails tomorrow?" Brad asked.

"Might as well, we have the club tournament in two weeks and the practice wouldn't hurt."

"Are we going to use the kites?" Kathy asked.

"Maybe, it depends on the conditions. I'd like to use them," Eddie said. "We need a lot of practice using the kites. Remember last time? It took us an hour to untangle the mess we made when we got the things crossed."

"That was our fault, Kathy and I didn't realize there was a starboard and port kite. We won't make that mistake again, will we Kathy?" Jenny said. Turning to Brad, she asked, "Are we still going to the movies tonight?"

"I guess so, we do have the boat to get ready for tomorrow."

"We could go to a later show—after we get things ready. The boat doesn't really need too much," Eddie said.

"I have an idea, we could rent a movie and just watch it on the boat," Kathy offered.

"I want to go to the show, I like the big screen better than watching television. You and Eddie can stay if you want to, but Brad owes me a date."

"Why do I owe you a date?"

Jenny giggled. "You'll see."

After dinner, the teens went to the boat. They stowed their gear in the staterooms before gathering in the salon to decide what they needed to do to get the boat ready for their guests. Jenny and Kathy went to work, wiping down the flat surfaces and vacuuming, while Brad and Eddie went out to give the outside a quick rinse.

"We have a club meeting next Thursday," Eddie said as he pointed the spray from the hose at the foredeck.

"I know, we also have a tournament in two weeks," Brad replied while scrubbing the deck with a brush. "We should smoke the other boats. It's a youth tournament."

"Maybe, some of the other teams are getting pretty good, Brad. I wouldn't get too cocky."

"Yeah, but we're better. We do pretty good considering how long we've been fishing."

Eddie nodded. "What movie were you and Jenny planning to see tonight?"

"I don't know. I usually let her pick what she wants when we get to the theater."

"Don't you end up seeing some chick flick?"

Brad laughed, nodding his head. "Yes, but I don't care. It makes her happy. Besides, sometimes she picks a movie that I really like."

Eddie and Brad worked their way to the cockpit. Glancing into the cabin, they saw their sisters cleaning the salon.

Jenny knelt next to the coffee table, cleaning the smoked glass top. Kathy was putting the vacuum away, having just finished doing the carpet.

"Are you sure you wouldn't rather just stay here tonight? We could get comfortable and cuddle with Eddie and Brad," Kathy said, looking down at Jenny.

"You can stay if you want to. I want to go to the movies tonight."

"What are you going to see?"

Jenny shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."

Eddie and Brad came into the cabin. They sat on the settee, watching the girls. Jenny walked over to Brad on her knees. Placing her hands on his knees, she looked up. "You better get ready to go. The movie starts in a little while."

"How about you, are you going to change?"

Jenny nodded as she pushed herself up, using Brad's legs for leverage. She reached for his hand, pulling him to his feet. After a quick kiss and hug, Jenny glanced at Kathy.

"Are you guys going to the movies too?"

"Yeah, I guess so." Kathy stood up. "What are you wearing tonight?"

Jenny giggled. Squeezing Brad she said, "I'm wearing a skirt. Who knows—I might find someone who wants to play with me."

"Sounds like a plan. We better go," Kathy said.

They went below to shower and change. Eddie and Kathy went into the head first, sharing the shower stall. While they showered, Jenny and Brad waited in the guest stateroom.

Jenny removed her clothing, went over to Brad and wrapped her arms around his neck. Standing on her toes, she gave him a kiss. She let go of him, reaching for the snap on his pants.

"Get naked," Jenny said. "I want to hold you."

"I may not be able to control myself if I do."

"Who wants you to control yourself?" Jenny giggled as she worked his pant down his legs. Dropping to her knees, she nuzzled his penis with her nose. "Mmmm, I love the feeling of your cock against my face."

Brad stumbled as he tried to kick his pants off his left foot. Jenny continued to rub her head and face against him as she helped Brad get the slacks off. Once she had removed his socks, she concentrated on his penis.

Jenny held his testicles in her palm, kissing them tenderly. Taking one in her mouth, she pushed it around with her tongue. Brad tangled his fingers in her hair, moaning as he rotated his hips. Gripping his penis, she rubbed the head over her face and then kissed it.

"Hey you two, get into the shower. We're going to be late," Kathy said as she stood in the doorway.

Jenny waved her hand over her head as she licked Brad's shaft from the base to the tip. She giggled as she stood up and turned around.

"Maybe you're right and we should stay here tonight," Jenny said.

"Bullshit! Get your butts in the shower!"

Brad and Jenny laughed as they pushed past Kathy on the way to the head. They showered quickly, but took enough time to fondle each other. Finished in the head, Brad and Jenny went to get dressed.

Jenny put on a short denim skirt with brass buttons up the front. After pulling a red tank top on, she was ready to go. She and Brad went to the salon, told Eddie and Kathy they were ready and the four of them left.

Brad held the back door of the van for Jenny, patting her bottom as she climbed in. When she was in her seat, she opened her legs, flashing her panties for Brad to see. Kathy saw Jenny and laughed. Like Jenny, Kathy had worn a skirt. Hers was short and pleated, with a four-inch band that rode on her hips. She wore a button down sleeveless top with the top two buttons left undone. Brad and Eddie both wore Dockers and tee shirts.

At the theater, Jenny and Kathy picked the movie. It was a romantic comedy, not what the guys would have chosen. After getting popcorn and sodas, they went to find seats. Kathy pointed at four empty seats along the wall near the back of the theater. Brad went in first, followed by Jenny, Kathy and then Eddie. Once they were settled in, Brad put his right arm around Jenny's shoulders.

Brad held the small bucket of popcorn on his lap so both he and Jenny could reach it. When the lights went down, and the movie began, Jenny purposely missed the container. She groped around, fondling Brad through the thin material of his Dockers, and then removed her hand. The next time she did it, Brad moved his hand to her breast.

Brad and Jenny took turns touching one another. The play wasn't obvious to anyone around them except Kathy who giggled as she glanced at her brother and friend. As the movie progressed, so did the fondling Brad and Jenny were enjoying. Brad removed his arm from Jenny's shoulders, moving so his hand was on her lap. He worked his index finger into an opening between two buttons of Jenny's skirt, moving his fingertip against her thigh.

Because Eddie was sitting in the aisle seat, he and Kathy couldn't be as bold as Brad and Jenny, but they found a way to have some fun too. With the popcorn container hiding her hand, Kathy stroked Eddie's penis through his pants. It extended down his pant leg as Kathy squeezed and rubbed him. Kathy kept glancing around to make sure no one was paying attention to what she was doing. She took Eddie's wrist in her other hand, placing his hand on her knee.

Eddie shifted in his seat, twisting his body toward Kathy. He moved his hand up her leg and under her skirt until his fingers were against the gusset of her panties. Eddie leaned closer, kissing Kathy on the cheek as he pressed against her sex.

A woman, with a small child in tow, walked up the aisle. All four of the teens quickly removed their hands from one another and chuckled as they watched the woman and small boy walk by. For the rest of the movie, they all curtailed their activities.

The movie ended and the four of them got up. They left the theater, went to the van and got in. Brad sat behind Eddie and Jenny plopped on his lap. She put her arms around his neck, pressing her mouth to his. While Eddie drove, Brad and Jenny kissed one another.

"Hey, that's not fair you two!" Kathy said, looking back at her brother and Jenny. "Eddie has to drive so we can't fool around."

Jenny giggled and glanced at Kathy. "You're just jealous." Jenny got off Brad's legs, moved to the other seat and fastened her seatbelt.

"Thanks for taking me to the movie, Brad. I had a good time tonight," Jenny said. "We don't go out enough."

"When do we have time? Between school and fishing, we're always busy."

"We just have to make time if we want to go out and do other things," Eddie said as he glanced in the mirror.

"I like it the way it is," Kathy said. "We get to do the things we really enjoy. I like fishing and being on the boat. Going out is okay once in a while, but other than the movies, what is there to do?"

"There are parties we get invited to," Jenny replied. "We could go to a few of them, couldn't we?"

"Some of them would be okay, but I don't want to go to the ones where there's drinking and drugs. Our parents let us do things that most of our friends can only dream of—I don't want to mess that up. Even though we don't drink or do drugs, if we were at a party where it was going on, we could get into trouble," Brad said.

"I have to go along with Brad. Losing our privileges isn't worth it, not to me. I heard one of those parties, I think it was at Lyle's house, was busted because of the noise. When the cops got there they arrested everyone because they found pot," Eddie said. "I think our parents would believe us if we told them we weren't doing anything, but why take the chance?"

"Why don't we have a party? We could have one and just invite kids we know don't do drugs," Kathy said, and then she giggled. "We just have to make sure we have it when Frank is down here so he can take care of anyone that messes up—like he did at Erin's party."

"I like that idea, Kathy. We could invite some of the kids from the club. Maybe we would even pick up a few new members if the kids from school talked to the kids from the club. I think we should plan a party," Jenny said. "I'm going to ask Mom and Dad if we can have it at our house."

Eddie parked in the lot at the marina. The four of them went to the boat and into the cabin. Jenny turned on the stereo before sitting on the settee next to Brad. Eddie asked if anyone wanted a soda. He took four cans from the refrigerator when everyone said they wanted one.

"So, when are we going to throw a party? I like the idea," Eddie said, glancing at Kathy while taking a seat next to her. "We could invite the kids from the club at the next meeting if we had a date."

"Next weekend is too soon and we have a tournament the following weekend. How about four weeks from tomorrow?" Kathy said. "Jenny and I could make invitations on the computer so we can hand them out."

Jenny got up to get her purse. She pulled her date book out and went back to the settee. Sitting with her legs crossed Indian style, she opened the book. "Do we want to have it on Friday night or Saturday?"

"I think Saturday would be better. We could start it in the afternoon and make it a pool party," Kathy said.

Eddie laughed and said, "We'll have to wear suits you know. I don't think we can swim the way we normally do."

Jenny gave her brother a look and then grinned at him. "Okay, we'll have it on Saturday. How about food? Should we have hotdogs and hamburgers or something else?"

"I think burgers and dogs will be great. Maybe we could ask some of the girls to bring a dish to pass too," Kathy said. "The guys can bring munchies."

Brad chuckled, put his hand on Jenny's leg and ran it up to her vulva. "I have my munchies."

"Yeah, but what about everyone else?" Jenny said, wiggling against his hand.

"They can bring their own, Little-bit."

Kathy giggled. She put her hand on Eddie's crotch and said, "I've got mine."

"Munch away, Baby!" Eddie said.

"Take it out if you want me to."

Eddie stood up, turned to face Kathy and lowered his zipper. He fished his penis out through his fly, waggling it at her. Kathy wrapped her hand around the shaft, leaned forward and kissed the tip. She took the head of his penis in her mouth, sucking it as her tongue swirled around the tip. Kathy pulled back and Eddie's penis came out of her mouth with a pop.

"Now put it away until later."

Laughing, Eddie tucked his member into his pants, zipping them up before he sat down. He put his arm around Kathy's shoulders, pulling her to him. "You're crazy, Baby."

"Maybe, but you still love me."

"You're right about that! I love you to death."

"Those two are so mushy," Jenny said as she rolled onto her back and put her head on Brad's leg. Looking up at him, she giggled.

"Like you're not?" Brad said. He put his hand on her cheek, stroking it with his fingertips.

"I can't help it—I fell in love with you, Sweetie."

Brad nodded. "I love you too."

Bending her knees, Jenny planted her feet on the cushion of the settee. When he skirt slipped down her legs, she made no effort to cover herself. "Okay, who are we going to invite to the party?"

"Well, Cindy, Kevin and Erin for sure," Kathy said.

Jenny began making the guest list while the others called off names of their friends and kids they wanted to invite. Along with kids from school, they listed members of the club's youth group. When they ran out of names, Jenny counted the names on the list.

"That's twenty three, not counting us," Jenny said. "I don't think everyone will be able to come though. We should plan on twenty five."

"We should go to bed. It's getting late and we have to be up early tomorrow," Brad said.

They all got off the settees. Jenny turned off the stereo while Eddie locked the door to the cockpit. Once everything was secure in the cabin, they went below to the staterooms. In the passageway, they told each other goodnight. Eddie and Kathy went into the guest stateroom while Brad and Jenny went into the master.

Kathy moved into Eddie's arms. They hugged for a moment before Eddie put his hand under her chin, tilting her head up so he could kiss her. Their mouths opened and their tongues darted in and out of each other's mouths. Eddie rubbed Kathy's back, moving them down to her butt. He pulled her skirt up so he could hold her panty-covered bottom. Kathy ground her pelvis against his as she moaned.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.