Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 27

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Don gathered his family in the family room. He sat in his chair and said, "Marc and I are heading down to Florida tomorrow. The rest of you will leave at the end of the week. Marc and I have a few things to attend to before we leave for the Bahamas."

The two families were going to Florida for spring break. Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally were excited about the fishing tournament and seeing their friends. Dianne Phillips made sure the teens' schoolwork was far enough along for them to take an extra week. They attended classes on Saturdays so they would have the required number of days.

"Are we staying in the new house?" Kim asked.

"Yes we are. I talked to Jeri yesterday and she said it was ready. It isn't completed, but we can stay in it. We also have the guesthouse. It's finished," Don said. "When you pack, only take enough for a couple days. We decided you kids should buy new clothes that are better suited to Florida. Since we've decided to keep this house, you'll need clothes in both places.

"We'll be using the small planes. We don't need to overload them with excess luggage."

Don and Marc left the next morning. When they arrived in Florida, Jeri and April met them at the airport. Don and Marc sat in the back of the suburban while Jeri drove.

"I think everything is in order, Don. April and I have the house ready for you," Jeri said.

"How are things coming with the rest of the construction?" Marc asked.

"The contractor has been cleaning up for the past two days. The new building is very nice. It will serve the yacht well. Yoshi is on board and we're getting ready for the interviews for the other crew members," April said.

"What do you have planned for this week?" Jeri asked.

"Today, I want to check out the house. Tomorrow, Marc and I have an appointment with Harry. Sam, Joanne, Jerry, and Liz will be here in the morning. I need you to pick them up at the airport. How are things going with the fishing boat?" Don said.

"It's ready. We've had her out a half dozen times and she's a dream. When are you going to tell us what's going on with the seventy-five?" Jeri said.

"In due time. Marc and I have a few details to work out first. Did you reserve a place we can all get together for dinner next week?" Don said.

"Yes, Yoshi has made arrangements with the restaurant he used to work for. He agreed to fill in when he isn't working on the yacht. I hope you don't mine," Jeri said. "We have reservations for Friday night at seven."

"Seven will be fine. Yoshi works for you. As long as you're okay with it, its fine with us," Marc said. "Have you found any good candidates for the crew?"

"We're taking resumes, but we're not interviewing yet," April said. "There are a few that look interesting."

"I don't mean to tell you your business, but I'm curious. What is the youngest you'll consider for a job on the yacht?" Don said.

"They have to be sixteen. I don't know, I haven't thought about it. I would hire a teenager if they would work hard," April said. "I'm very demanding. I don't think many kids would enjoy working for me."

Jeri pulled into the driveway. She parked the car and they all got out and went into the house. Don and Marc followed Jeri and April. The two women showed them what the contractor did. Don and Marc were pleased with the results and the decorating Joanne did.

They went out to the new building and checked it out. Don said he was very pleased with the way the new building fit in. Back in the house, Don and Marc went to their rooms. They unpacked their bags, placing the few items they brought in drawers.

"Let's get dinner and then go to the mall. Marc and I need new clothes," Don told Jeri and April.

Jeri took Don and Marc to a seafood restaurant. The four of them talked about the yacht while they ate. Jeri told them she had selected a broker.

"The broker will want to go out on Tomiko and take pictures for a brochure," Jeri said. "Harry told me the yacht will be ready for delivery within the month."

"I want to take delivery when she's ready, but we'll wait until the kids are out of school before taking anyone out. After all, it is their yacht," Don said.

"Okay, whatever you say. I'll let the broker know," Jeri said.

After dinner, the group went to the mall. April and Jeri helped Don and Marc select new clothes that would be stylish in the area of Florida they would soon call home. Once the two men were sure they would be okay, the four of them returned to the house. April took the clothing to the laundry room to wash before Don and Marc wore them.

April offered to prepare breakfast the next morning, but Don insisted on taking them out. After breakfast, Jeri drove Don and Marc to the boatyard. Jeri and April left for the airport to pick up Jerry, Liz, Sam, and Joanne.

"Hello," Harry said as he shook hands with Don and Marc. "How was the trip down?"

"Just fine, Harry. Having use of private planes is the only way to go. We were in the air fifteen minutes after we got to the airport. We came down in a Learjet," Marc said.

Jack Waters came over to greet Don and Marc. The four men went to Harry's office. The receptionist brought in a carafe of coffee and cups.

"How is everything coming on the fishing boat?" Don asked.

"She's ready to go. I just need a name and port so we can finish the documentation. The Coast Guard gave her a clean bill of health. The sea trials are completed and she passed with flying colors," Harry said. "Would you like to take a look at her?"

"Sure, then we can talk. I have a few things I need to talk to you about," Don said.

"Have your kids been out on her yet?" Marc asked.

"Yes, they've been out several times. Eddie and Brad are very good with her. The girls are almost as good. I'm sure they're going to want to thank you for giving them this opportunity. It's been hard keeping it a secret," Jack Waters said.

"From the looks of things, they did a great job. Is she equipped as we requested?" Don said.

"Yes, everything you wanted is onboard. All you need is personal items," Harry said.

They toured the boat and Don and Marc told Harry and Jack how pleased they were. The men went back to the office. Over the next few hours, Don and Marc went over a plan they wanted Harry and Jack Waters to help them carry out. Once assured Harry and Jack's kids didn't know whom the boat was for, Don laid out the plan.

Jerry and Sam arrived at the boatyard. They were ushered into the office to join the meeting.

"How was the trip down?" Don asked.

"Good, non eventful. Jo and Liz are with Jeri and April on the yacht," Sam said.

It was after five o'clock when the meeting broke up. Don and Marc thanked Harry and Jack for all their help. Jerry Stone had all the papers he needed signed taken care of and ready to file.

The group packed into the suburban. Jeri drove to the house and parked in the garage. April made dinner for them. They sat on the patio because the Michigan natives wanted to enjoy the warm evening.

"Damn, this is so much better than freezing my ass off in Michigan," Don said.

"No kidding, I'm getting used to the weather down here," Joanne said.

"It's not surprising with as much time as you've spent here the past few months," April said. "Jeri and I are going to miss having you as our house guest."

"Well, here's to a successful venture," Don said as he raised his drink.

The group toasted and took a drink from their glasses. Liz stood up and began removing her clothing. "I'm going for a swim," she said.

April, Jeri, and Joanne nodded. They got up and stripped. The four women walked to the pool and jumped in.

"Damn, I don't think I'll ever get tired of seeing beautiful naked women," Sam said.

"I hope not. If you did, I'd begin worrying about you," Jerry said.

The men talked about the boats and Don's plan while the women frolicked in the pool. They went over a few details only the four of them shared.


Molly met her friends in the parking lot. They walked toward the school building and talked about the upcoming tournament. Eddie kept his arms around Molly and Kathy as they walked.

Eddie, Kathy, and Molly's unique relationship was working well. They got through a few bouts of minor jealousies. Molly and Eddie had made out several times, but had not done anything more. Kathy and Molly had their first date together. The two girls went to a movie and then to Molly's house. They spent a couple hours in Molly's room discovering each other.

Kathy took her time and taught Molly the finer points of making love with another girl. Molly was taken by the tenderness she and Kathy shared that night. While she wanted to consummate her relationship with Eddie, Molly didn't feel the urgency she did at first.

"I met Mom's boyfriend this weekend," Molly said. "Joel is very nice." She giggled. "He's handsome too."

"That's cool," Eddie said.

"Yeah, it is cool. Mom was so nervous. She told me she was afraid I wouldn't like him," Molly said. "I don't really know him yet, but I like him so far. As long as Mom is happy, I'll be happy too."

Between classes, Penny found Jenny and pulled her into the restroom. "Guess what, Walt and I did it this weekend," Penny said.

"How was it?" Jenny asked, giggling along with Penny.

"The first time wasn't all that hot. We were clumsy and he had trouble getting it in. When Walt did, it hurt a little. The second time was better, but I was sore."

"It'll get better," Jenny said.

"Oh it did! We did it Friday night. I was too sore on Saturday, but after a couple hot baths, I was fine. We got together yesterday and it was good. Jenny, thanks for helping me."

"What did I do?"

"You and Kathy told me I shouldn't do it until I was ready. It was only a couple weeks, but it gave Walt and me time to talk about things. When we did it, we both knew what we wanted. Even though it wasn't perfect, it was wonderful," Penny said.

Penny gave Jenny a hug. "I can't wait to tell Molly and the others, but I wanted to tell you first."

The girls went to their next class. They met again at lunch and the group sat together. Penny giggled and squirmed in her seat. Walt grinned.

"What's gotten into you, Penny?" Molly said.

Penny blushed, leaned forward and said, "Walt, that's what got into me."

Walt's face turned red. Brad and Eddie nodded, but didn't saw a word. Kathy giggled and winked at Penny. Molly gave her friend a hug and asked Penny if things were okay.

Penny told Molly about it in very general terms. She didn't want anyone else to know about her and Walt. While Penny talked, Molly kept glancing at Eddie. He talked to Walt about the next time they could go fishing, but he noticed the looks Molly was giving him.

After school, Eddie asked Brad to drive. He told Brad he was going to go over to Molly's house. Brad nodded and took the keys. When Brad drove to Molly's house instead of Eddie's house, Molly began to worry.

"I'll see you guys later. I have to talk to Molly," Eddie said. "I'll give you a call and you can come pick me up later."

Molly walked to the house. Eddie followed her, waiting for her to open the door. Once they were in the house, Molly sat on the couch. She felt nervous and watched Eddie pacing the floor.

"What's wrong, Eddie? What did I do?" Molly said.

Eddie went to the couch. He took Molly's hands in his, pulling her to her feet. Looking into her eyes, Eddie wrapped his arms around Molly. He put his lips to hers, kissing her lightly. Molly felt her body tense. She was sure Eddie was going to tell her the three-way relationship wasn't going to work.

"Eddie, I'm..." Eddie kissed her again, cutting off whatever she was going to say. He held her close and pressed his tongue against her tight lips. While they kissed, Eddie began moving his hands on her back. Molly began to relax and put her arms around Eddie's neck.

Sliding his hands down to Molly's butt, Eddie lifted her. His mouth remained glued to hers as he carried Molly toward her bedroom. He used his foot to push open the partly closed door. Eddie carried Molly to her bed and lay her down. He kept kissing and holding her as they scooted around to get comfortable.

When Molly realized that Eddie wasn't going to break up with her, she began to respond to his kisses and touch. Eddie moved a hand to her breast and started to massage the firm mound. The couple kissed and touched as they removed each other's clothes.

Eddie kissed his way down to Molly's breasts. She moaned when he suckled her nipples, moving his mouth from one to the other. He trailed wet kisses down her stomach, pausing to drill his tongue into her navel.

Molly lifted her hips so Eddie could remove her shorts and panties. He looked into her eyes and then buried his face between her splayed legs. Molly reached for his head, holding him against her sex. Eddie moved his hands along Molly's sides. He covered her breasts as he nibbled her labia and clit.

Eddie savored her tangy taste. He rolled his tongue and pushed it between her labia, trying to penetrate her. Molly squirmed against his face. He slid his hands down and under her thighs. Lifting her legs, Eddie continued to lap her sex. When his tongue touched her anus, Molly let out a throaty groan.

Molly's orgasm came over her like a freight train. Her hips bucked and her body quivered as Eddie took her to new heights. Molly made a series of gasps and grunts as her climax peaked. Just as she was coming down, Eddie took her back to the summit of sexual pleasure. Her body finally went limp. Eddie worked his way to her mouth and kissed her.

Eddie managed to get his pants and boxers off while planting kissed all over Molly's face. When he moved between her legs, Molly opened them as far as she could. Eddie moved up, scraping his penis against her mons. She waited for his entry, but it didn't come. Eddie moved higher, laying his member between her breasts. He pressed the firm mounds together trapping his penis between them.

Moving slowly, Eddie slid his penis between Molly's breasts. He moved up, offering his glans to her lips. She wrapped her hand around Eddie's shaft and began kissing his throbbing member. Her tongue swiped the droplet of pre-come from the tip.

Eddie rolled on his back and Molly followed. She stroked his penis as she kissed and licked the length. Eddie moaned and ran his fingers through Molly's hair. He didn't force her mouth on his penis like her last boyfriend used to do. Eddie allowed Molly to do what she wanted.

Oral sex never appealed to Molly. In the past, she felt dirty when she did it. Now, she was truly enjoying what she was doing. Eddie's moans told her what he liked. She took his penis between her lips and began to move her head up and down.

It was the second time she had tasted his member, the first time she did it alone. When she and Kathy shared Eddie's penis, she had fun. Now she was making love to him. The thought of having semen in her mouth used to disgust her, but now she was coxing if from Eddie's penis. She wanted to taste him and feel his come in her mouth.

Molly felt Eddie's penis swell and begin to jerk. He didn't say a word before his semen shot into her mouth. Molly swallowed trying to get every drop of his essence. When Eddie's penis stopped spurting, Molly held it in her mouth. She savored his semen, rolling it with her tongue. When Molly removed her mouth, she swallowed.

Eddie pulled Molly up. They rolled onto their sides and Eddie began kissing her. Their bodies writhed together as their passion built again. Eddie's penis swelled to a full erection. He rolled Molly on her back, moved between her legs and then entered her slowly.

Molly groaned as Eddie's penis stretched her vagina. He worked his hips until their bodies were as close together as they could be. Moving his mouth to hers, Eddie kissed Molly tenderly. He lifted his head, stared into her eyes and began to move. Molly wrapped her legs around Eddie and met his slow thrusts.

Eddie varied his speed and the power of his thrusts. Molly lolled her head from side to side, as she felt several orgasms claim her body. Her steady moaning urged Eddie on. He slowed down when he felt his climax build and resumed his motion when the feeling subsided.

Twenty minutes later, Eddie let out a groan and shoved his penis into Molly as far as he could. His orgasm triggered another in Molly and they came together. Spent and sated, Eddie lowered himself to Molly's sweaty body. Her legs flopped on the bed, and twitched as she felt her vagina continue to contract around Eddie's softening member.

After a few minutes, Eddie lifted his head. He smiled down at Molly and said, "I love you."

Molly's eyes filled with tears of joy. Her tired arms came up and circled Eddie's neck. Pulling his mouth to hers, she kissed him as hard as she had ever kissed anyone.

Eddie rolled off Molly. He stretched out next to her, putting an arm around her body. Molly turned her head to face him and grinned.

"I love you too, Eddie. I don't know why you made me wait, but it was well worth it. Please promise me we'll do that again," Molly said.

"Does that mean you liked it?" Eddie said.

"Liked it! The only other time I felt like that was when I was with Kathy." Molly giggled. "Maybe I shouldn't have said that."

"Why not? Was it the truth?"

Molly nodded.

"Sweetie, I don't care if you and Kathy make love or have sex. That's what we wanted, isn't it? I know Kathy likes girls, or at least one girl, as much as she liked guys. It makes me happy you two can find love together."

"I have wondered if this was going to work, Baby. After Kathy and I made love, I wasn't sure. Now I know it's going to work. I can't wait until the three of can share this together."

Eddie chuckled and said, "Me too, Sweetie, me too. I think Kathy is going to be very happy soon. We haven't made love since we started this—you know, the three of us."

Molly furrowed her brow. "Why not?"

"I wanted to wait. I wanted to make sure it wasn't just sex pulling us together. I asked Kathy to wait just like I asked you. I didn't think it would be fair for me to do things with Kathy I wasn't doing with you."

Molly and Eddie went to the bathroom. They showered together and played under the warm spray. When they finished, Eddie took her back to her room. They got on the bed and started fooling around.

They were playful. Eddie moved Molly onto her hands and knees. Kneeling behind her, he pushed his penis into her vagina. Eddie reached around Molly and fondled her breasts.

"I'm going to fuck you," Eddie said as he pulled back and slammed his hips against her butt.

Molly moved forward and slammed back against Eddie. "Then quit teasing me and fuck me!"

Eddie and Molly developed a rhythm. Their bodies moved together with a slap and then they moved away from one another. Eddie moved his hand from her breast to her crotch and diddled her clit. Molly let out a grunt every time his penis went deep inside.

Molly came, letting out a screech. Eddie followed, shooting his semen into her vagina. When they separated, Eddie flipped on his back. Before Molly knew what he was doing, Eddie pulled her sex down to his mouth. Molly groaned and then giggled. She wiggled her hips, smearing hers and Eddie's juices on his face. Leaning forward, Molly sucked his slick penis between her lips.

Eddie and Molly lay next to each other. She fondled his flaccid penis while he used his fingertips to stroke her pubic hair.

"Want me to shave my pussy for you?" Molly asked with a giggle.

"I like it like this, Sweetie."

While they snuggled and talked, Molly's mom came home. Laura called out for Molly. Giggling, Molly pulled the sheet over their naked bodies.

"Hi, Mom, I'm in my room with Eddie," Molly yelled. She turned to Eddie and smiled. "I guess she's going to know, isn't she?"

Laura walked down the hallway. When she reached Molly's open bedroom door, she froze. She gazed at her daughter in bed with Eddie and said, "Oh, I'm sorry." Molly's mom stifled her chuckling as she walked away.

Molly and Eddie got up. They went to the bathroom and rinsed off the sweat from their active sex. Once they were dressed, they went to the kitchen.

Molly bounced over to her mom. She gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Molly was surprised she didn't feel the least bit embarrassed by the fact her mom found her in bed with Eddie.

"Hi, Mrs. Durham," Eddie said.

"Um hello, Eddie." She turned to Molly. "I don't think I have to ask how things are going—do I."

Molly grinned as she shook her head. Laura laughed and said, "Are you two staying for dinner tonight?"

Molly looked at Eddie. He shrugged his shoulders. "We're staying, Mom. We have to start our homework."

Eddie and Molly went into the living room. They began to study while Laura prepared dinner. By the time dinner was ready, Molly and Eddie had completed most of the day's assignments.

Laura felt a bit uncomfortable while she sat at the table with her daughter and her boyfriend. Having found them in bed together was shocking for her. Molly detected her mom's discomfort and she smiled.

"I'm sorry, Mom. We lost track of time," Molly said. When Laura looked up, Molly said, "I'm not ashamed."

"We'll try to be more discreet, Mrs. Durham," Eddie said.

Laura couldn't help chuckling. She pushed her food around her plate with her fork and thought for a moment. The things she had talked about with Eddie's and Kathy's parents came back to her. If she chastised the teens, it could backfire on her. She knew they would have sex at some point, but she didn't think she would find them in bed together.

"I have to say I was more than a little shocked. It isn't every day a mother finds her daughter in bed with a young man, a naked young man." Laura smiled. "I suggest you make a 'do not disturb' sign and put it on your door next time. Your closed door."

The three of them laughed at that. The lack of embarrassment or guilt the two of them showed intrigued Laura. She wondered how much better sex would have been for her as a teen if she didn't feel so guilty after doing it.

After dinner, Eddie and Molly took care of the dishes. Laura sat at the table, watching them at the sink. Molly and Eddie joked around while her daughter washed and Eddie dried. The two went to the living room to finish their homework.

"Mom, can I use the car to take Eddie home?" Molly asked.

"Sure, are you going to be late?" Laura said.

"No, I'll be right back."

When Molly returned, she sat on the couch across from her mom. She grinned while waiting for her mom to say something. Laura smiled at her daughter and began giggling like a schoolgirl.

"Well, are you going to tell me about it? I can see you're dying to," Laura said.

"Mom, I never knew anything could be like that. Eddie was so sweet and tender." Molly smiled. "That was the first time I made love with a boy and it was wonderful. I'm really sorry we weren't more careful."

The pure joy in her daughter's eyes warmed Laura. She couldn't find words to express her love for Molly. Blinking back tears, Laura said, "Honey, it's good to see you so happy. I have mixed feelings, but I'll get over them. Since you met those kids, you have changed. You do your homework everyday. You dress better and are taking care of yourself. When you come home after being with them, you're happy. Molly, I'm happy for you."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.