Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 25

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 25 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Eddie, Brad, Jenny and Kathy inspected the new fishing boat. They told Harry and Jack Waters their ideas for an intercom and the fishing cleaning station they wanted incorporated in the tackle and bait-prep station.

Jenny and Kathy went below to see the staterooms. They went into the two larger staterooms, noticing they were almost completed. Kathy made a comment about the beds being large enough for three or four people to share.

"You and my brother are really serious about Molly, aren't you?" Jenny said as she inspected the head in one of the staterooms.

"Yeah, at least I am. I think Eddie is too. You think we're nuts, don't you?" Kathy said.

"Not if it's what you want and if the three of you can handle it. I'm just afraid Molly is going to get too hung up on Eddie—or you."

"I know. I've thought about that. We have to make sure she understands; that's all. If we talk, I think it will be okay. One of the things I'm worried about is the fact Molly is on the rebound. She might be doing this to get over Lenny," Kathy said.

Jenny smiled and nodded.

"Eddie and I plan to go over to her house tonight to meet her mom. Why don't you and Brad come with us? I think it would be better," Kathy said.

After walking through the staterooms, Kathy and Jenny went up to find their brothers. Eddie and Brad stood in the cockpit listening to Jeri tell them about the controls. The boat was equipped for operation from the cockpit. A flat screen monitor allowed the operator a view forward from two cameras. Using a joystick the boat could be steered. There were also controls for the transmission, throttles, and the bow-thruster.

"We plan to put her in a slip this week and start the sea trials a week from tomorrow," Harry said. "She'll be ready for delivery by the end of the month."

"When is the owner coming to see her, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"Soon. I talked with him the other day. He said he wants you kids to make sure it's equipped for fishing," Harry said.

"Do you know what kind of fishing they plan to do?" Jenny said.

"From what the owner said, he wants to be able to fish for almost anything. I would rig her for bill fish, dolphin, wahoo, swordfish, and whatever else you think would be good," Harry said.

"How much money do we have to work with?" Brad asked. "Is there a budget?"

"He didn't mention one. The only thing he said was that everything must be top of the line. He doesn't want to buy things twice," Harry said. "Based on what he told me, he wants the boat ready to fish when he takes delivery."

"Right down to dishes, pots, and pans. The owner doesn't have time to go shopping so he's paying us to do it for him. Kids, we need this to be right. The owner has agreed to let us show the boat at the boat show in Miami. Who knows, we may get an order or two," Jack Waters said.

"April is taking care of the linens and things like that. She'll also buy the dishes and other kitchen utensils. I will make sure we have the safety equipment," Jeri said.

While they talked, Kathy took notes. The four teens began talking about which rods and reels they should pick for the new fishing boat.

"The fighting chair will be here next week," Jack said.

"Wait a minute. Did you say the sea trials are a week from tomorrow?" Jenny said. When her dad nodded, she said, "We don't have school that day. It is an in service day."

Harry chuckled and said, "I know. That's why we scheduled it for that day. I figured you kids would like to be on her when we shake her down. Jeri will be here to captain."

"How much harder is a boat this size to operate than ours is?" Jenny asked.

"It isn't that much harder. In many respects, it's easier. The bow thruster makes docking and course adjustments easy. The autopilot works with the chart plotter and the radar. The boat will steer around object in front of her," Jeri said.

"You can't just let the boat drive itself though, can you?" Kathy said.

"Absolutely not! Someone has to be at the helm at all times," Jeri said.

"What safety equipment are you putting on her?" Brad asked.

"We have thirty PFDs and two twelve man lifeboats. We're also going to carry an eighteen-foot Zodiac tender with a hundred fifteen horsepower outboard. The davits are being installed this week," Harry said.

The group went up to the enclosed flying bridge. Jeri went over the electronics, telling the teens about the monitors installed on the tower as well as in the cockpit. "This is going to be one hell of a battlewagon," Jeri said, using the term offshore anglers used to describe large, powerful, convertible boats.

"Have you calculated the range and speed yet, Dad?" Eddie asked.

"We have a pretty good idea. I believe she'll go about four hundred fifty nautical miles at cruise speed. About twenty two hundred RPMs. That should equate to about thirty knots. If you run her at eleven hundred RPMs, she'll range about seven hundred nautical miles and run about twelve knots," Harry said. "We won't really know until we test her."

The group moved into the spacious salon. "Joanne selected the settees. Both of them will fold out into beds," Jack Waters said.

Moving to the galley, Jenny and Kathy looked at the appliances. The four-burner cook-top and the doors of the Sub-Zero refrigerator and freezer matched. There was a built in dishwasher below the double sink. All of the counter tops were light gray Corian. The galley made good use of the space. The aft counter of the galley would provide seating for six on stools. The dinette across from the portside galley would sit eight.

"I have to admit that you kids have done a great job with the design. This is truly a luxury convertible. The owner will be pleased," Harry said.

"Has the owner been down to see it yet?" Kathy asked.

"No, but we have been sending pictures and videos. He says it looks very good," Harry replied.

"When will it be ready for delivery?" Brad asked.

"We plan to have her ready for delivery by the second week of April," Harry said.

"That's just before spring break. I hope the owner takes delivery before we have to leave for the Bahamas. I want to be there," Eddie said. Jenny, Brad, and Kathy agreed.

"It should be a few days before you have to leave," Harry said. "We can accomplish quite a bit in four weeks. Tomiko will be ready for delivery by the end of May."

"We're going to have to give the workers a break before we begin the next project," Jack said.

"Yes we will. They have been working twelve hours a day, six days a week for weeks now. I think I'll give everyone a bonus too," Harry said.

While they talked, Jenny's cell phone rang. She glanced at the display, giggled and said, "It's Sally." Jenny answered the call and began to chat.

Jenny told Sally she and the others were looking forward to seeing them. They talked about the upcoming tournament, confirming the dates. After talking for a half hour, Jenny hung up.

"That was Sally. She said they were still planning to come down and fish with us. I guess they're coming down a week before we have to leave because her dad has business to take care of. She said they're anxious to see all of us," Jenny said.

"Mr. Graham will be signing the final papers for Tomiko. We have to have the documentation filed before they can take delivery of the yacht," Harry said.

The group finished touring the boat. Kathy took Eddie's arm and said, "We should get going, Sweetie. Molly is waiting for us."

Eddie, Kathy, Brad, and Jenny said goodbye and left. Eddie drove to Molly's house, following the directions Kathy read to him. When he found the address, Eddie parked in the road. They looked at the small house, got out and walked toward the front door.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to be here?" Jenny said. "Brad and I could take off and pick you guys up later."

"Molly said it was fine," Kathy said as she rang the doorbell.

Molly opened the front door and giggled when she saw her friends. She invited them in and showed them to the living room.

"Mom, this is Eddie, Kathy, Brad, and Jenny. They're the kids I told you about," Molly said.

Eddie went over to where Molly's mom was sitting. She stood up and he offered his hand. "I'm pleased to meet you, Mrs. Durham."

The woman smiled, shook Eddie's hand and then said, "I'm pleased to meet you too, Eddie. Molly told me about the fishing trip."

The rest of the teens shook hands with Molly's mom. The mood was a little uneasy for a moment, but when Molly put her arm around Kathy and Eddie, it lightened things up. Mrs. Durham looked at her daughter and furrowed her brow.

"Dinner is ready," Mrs. Durham said. "Let's eat and get to know one another."

The teens followed Molly's mom into the kitchen. They sat at the table while Mrs. Durham placed the food out. After passing the food and filling their plates, the group began to eat. Everyone remained silent for a few minutes. Mrs. Durham glanced at the teens while she ate.

"Molly tell me you have a very nice boat," Mrs. Durham.

"Yes, Ma'am. It's our family's boat," Eddie said.

"I also understand Molly spent the night with you."

"Yes, there were seven of us on the boat Saturday night. We stay on it when we want to fish early in the morning," Eddie said.

"You must have a lot of beds on the boat," Mrs. Durham said.

"Not really. We have two staterooms and the settee folds out. We make do though." Eddie kept a straight face and said, "Molly slept with Kathy and me in one of the staterooms."

Mrs. Durham softened and began to smile. "So, what Molly said is true?"

"If she said the three of us slept in the same bed, yes," Eddie said.

"I assume your parents know about the sleeping arrangements."

"Yes they do," Eddie said, feeling she was testing him.

Molly's mother chuckled and then said, "I have to tell you, I'm a little surprised. Molly told me about the sleeping arrangements on the boat. She also mentioned skinny-dipping. I didn't think you kids would tell the truth."

"We don't lie, Mrs. Durham. If you ask us a question, we'll tell you the truth. We also don't do anything we're ashamed of," Kathy said.

Mrs. Durham laughed and shook her head. "I heard you wouldn't let Penny tell her mother she was staying here with Molly when, in fact, she was spending the night on the boat."

"Our parents wouldn't have liked it if we allowed Penny to do that," Jenny said. "Eddie and I wouldn't be able to use the boat and that is more important than almost anything."

"I called my brother and asked him about you kids and your families. Ted told me your parents are wonderful people. His fiancée told me the same thing. I understand your cousin Frank is my niece's boyfriend."

"Yes he is," Jenny said.

"It's a small world, isn't it?" Mrs. Durham said.

The teens nodded. Molly grinned at her mom and said, "I told you."

"Yes, you told me. However, you can't blame me for prying. After what happened while you were dating Lenny..." Mrs. Durham said.

"I know, Mom. I was wrong." Molly looked at her new friends. "I used to lie to Mom about where I was going and what I was doing. That's over now. No matter what happens, I realize that telling the truth is better than lying."

Mrs. Durham beamed as she nodded. The group finished eating. Kathy and Eddie offered to help with the dishes, but Molly's mom said she would take care of it. The teen got up from the table and carried their dishes to the sink. Mrs. Durham thanked them and told them to sit in the living room.

Kathy and Eddie sat on either side of Molly. She giggled and wiggled against them.

"Did you tell your mom about us?" Kathy asked.

"Kind of, I told Mom you, Eddie and I were becoming very good friends." Molly looked at Jenny and Brad. "No offence, you're my friends too."

Jenny grinned and said, "We know."

Mrs. Durham came into the room with a platter of cookies. She passed the platter, pausing while the teens took a couple each. Placing the cookies on the coffee table, she sat in a chair.

"What do your parents do?" Molly's mom asked.

"Our dad, Jenny's and mine, own Bowman Boats. Our mom manages a clothing store," Eddie said.

"Our dad works with Eddie's dad. Mom works in a law office," Kathy said.

"Mom takes care of an older woman and her house," Molly said.

Mrs. Durham shot a look at her daughter. She wasn't particularly proud of her job.

"That must be hard. It takes a special person to do that," Eddie said.

Molly's mother smiled. "I've been caring for her for eight years. I like the work," she said. "What are your plans after you graduate from high school?"

"I want to work for my dad. We're helping design a boat and I really like doing it. I plan to take engineering in college," Eddie said.

"My dad said he would teach me how to be a finish carpenter like he is," Brad said.

When Kathy and Jenny didn't say anything, Mrs. Durham asked them the same question.

"I haven't decided what I want to do yet. I figure I have a year or two before I make up my mind," Jenny said. "Mom said I could work at her store if I want to."

"I want to go to school and become an account. I like working with numbers," Kathy said. "How about you, Molly? What do you want to do?"

"I haven't thought about it too much. If I can, I want to go to college," Molly said meekly.

"The cost of college may be out of reach for us. If Molly can get a student loan we may be able to swing it," Mrs. Durham said.

"Right now, we're going to school and fishing. We fish in tournaments when we can. In fact, we have one in the Bahamas next month. We're taking the boat down for five days," Kathy said. She looked at Molly and smiled. "Maybe you could come with us, Molly."

Molly's eyes lit up. She turned to her mom and said, "Can I go, Mom?"

"Our parents will be there too," Eddie said quickly. "When we travel for tournaments, they go with us."

"Just how big is your boat?" Mrs. Durham asked.

"Our parents stay in a hotel," Kathy said. "We stay on the boat. Our friends from Michigan are going to fish with us."

Jenny told Molly's mom about Jack, Tom, Sally, and Kim. She also mentioned they were planning to go to school in Florida next term, but didn't say anything about the yacht or the house in West Palm Beach.

"Can I go, Mom?" Molly asked.

"I don't know. Let me think about it," Mrs. Durham said.

"You should come over and meet our parents, Mrs. Durham," Kathy said.

Molly's mom nodded. Molly began pleading to go, but her mom told her she had to think about it.

"Isn't it going to be crowded on the boat with nine people?" Mrs. Durham said.

"Not really. We can manage," Eddie said.

Mrs. Durham visited with the teens for another half hour. When Kathy said they had to get going so they could do their homework, Molly's mom agreed. She said Molly had homework too.

"It was very nice meeting you, Mrs. Durham. Would it be okay if I talk to my parents about having you and Molly over? My dad could cook fish on the grill." Eddie smiled at Molly's mother and added, "You could bring a batch of your cookies."

Mrs. Durham chuckled. She glanced at Molly and said, "He's quite the charmer, isn't he? Yes, Eddie, you can talk to your parents. I would like to meet them—all of your parents."

Eddie, Brad, Kathy, and Jenny said goodbye and headed for the van. Molly followed them out so she could talk without her mom listening. The teens stood on the driveway and chatted.

"I hope Mom didn't put you off," Molly said. "She can be a little weird."

"She didn't, Molly. I don't think she's weird at all. She just cares about you," Eddie said.

"I hope she'll let me go fishing with you. It sounds like a lot of fun," Molly said.

"We hope so too. Don't we Kathy?" Eddie said.

"Yup, we sure do. We'll have our moms talk to her. They can be very persuasive," Kathy said.

Jenny and Brad said goodbye to Molly and headed for the van. Kathy, Eddie, and Molly followed them, walking slowly. Before getting in the van, Eddie gave Molly a brief kiss and a firm hug.

"See you tomorrow," Eddie said.

Molly giggled and nodded. Kathy gave Molly a hug and then she kissed her. The kiss lingered for a moment before the two girls separated.

"See you tomorrow, Sweetie," Kathy said.

"I can't wait," Molly said.

Eddie and Kathy climbed into the front seats of the van. As they pulled away, Kathy waved and Molly waved back.

"They're very nice," Mrs. Durham said when Molly came back into the house.

"I think so. I've never met anyone like them before," Molly said.

"Neither have I. They seem to be different, that's for sure. I was surprised at their honesty."

"So was I, Mom. When Penny said they wouldn't let her tell her mom she was staying with me, I was shocked. The funny thing is we were planning to stay together Saturday night." Molly took a deep breath. "Lenny and Walt were going to come over too."

Smiling, Mrs. Durham said, "I see. Well, I'm glad you and Penny didn't do that. What did Lenny say to you today? Is he upset that you broke up with him?"

"I didn't talk to him today, Mom. I don't care if he is upset. I'm finished with him. I found new friends, friends that aren't jerks."

"Um, I saw you and Eddie. I saw you and Kathy too. What's going on, Molly?"

"I don't know, not yet. Today, Eddie and Kathy said they wanted to be friends with me, close friends."

"As in boyfriend and girlfriend?" Molly's mom asked.

Molly blushed and said, "As in boyfriend and girlfriends, Mom. I know it sounds weird, but they want it to be the three of us."

"Just how is that going to work?"

"We haven't really talked about it. I guess we'll figure it out as we go. Mom, please don't tell me I can't."

"I'm not going to tell you that you can't, Molly. I tried that with Lenny and look what happened."

"Mom, Kathy and Jenny told me they can talk to their moms about anything, even sex. I would like to be able to talk to you too. I know I made a few mistakes. I'll probably make more of them. I don't want to lie and then feel guilty—not anymore."

"I don't want you to be hurt, Honey. I made mistakes when I was your age and I know how things can turn out."

"Mom, that's not going to happen. You know I'm on the pill, if that's what you're talking about."

"It could have. Don't forget about my catching you with Lenny."

"I know. That's why I'm taking birth control, isn't it?"

Mrs. Durham chuckled and nodded her head. "When I saw you and Lenny in bed, I couldn't help thinking about what happened to me. Your father talked me into doing something I wasn't ready for at that time. I love you and I have never regretted having you, but as you know, it's been hard.

"I wasn't able to finish high school. Your father left me and your grandparents didn't want anything to do with me. We don't have much, but I have worked hard for all we have. I don't know what we're going to do when you graduate from high school. You'll be eighteen and your father won't have to pay child support any longer."

"I'll get a job, Mom. I know we'll be okay," Molly said.

Tears welled up in Mrs. Durham's eyes. She moved to the couch, sitting next to her daughter. "Thanks, but I want you to go to school. I don't want you to have clean houses or take care of old people. We'll figure out a way for you to go to college, even if it's community college."

"Mom, there isn't anything wrong with what you do."

"I know, but I wish I had finished school. That's enough of that. Now, tell me about this strange relationship you are getting yourself into."

Molly giggled and then told her mom about how nice Eddie and Kathy were when she was fishing. She also told her about when she came back to the boat after breaking up with Lenny.

"You aren't doing this to get back at him, are you?"

"No, Mom. I don't care enough about Lenny to want to get even. He can do what he wants as long as it doesn't include me. If it wasn't for sex, I don't think he would have gone out with me at all."

Mrs. Durham grinned. "Some boys can be like that, Honey. Are you sure you're not jumping from the frying pan into the fire?"

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "I don't think so. They have a completely different outlook than Lenny does."

"How so?"

Molly thought for a moment. She wanted to be honest, but didn't know how far to go.

"Um, they have sex for fun, Mom."

Molly's mother gasped. Her mouth fell open and then she began to laugh. When she settled down, she put her arm around Molly's shoulders.

"Honey, I don't know if I'm going to be able to handle all of this honesty stuff. You have shocked me so many times since you came home last night. It's a good thing I have a strong heart."

"Mom, they all love each other. Kathy and Eddie told me they weren't going to break up, but they did say they felt they were too young to be too serious. I was too serious about Lenny. I thought he loved me because he said he did. Don't you think someone can be in love with more than one person?"

Mrs. Durham laughed again. "Slow down, you're babbling, Molly. Yes, I guess you can be in love with more than one person."

"Why haven't you gotten married again, Mom? You don't even date," Molly said.

Molly's mother took a deep breath. She thought for a moment and then said, "I guess if you're going to be honest with me, I should be honest with you. I do date, Molly. I just haven't brought any of my dates home."

"Why not? You aren't ashamed of them, are you? Are you ashamed of me?"

"No, I'm not ashamed of you, Honey. I'm not ashamed of the men I've dated either. I just felt it would be better to keep my private life private."

"Are you dating anyone now?"

"Yes, I'm dating."

"When can I meet him?"

"Them. I'm dating two different men, Molly."

"Oh, so you do think you can be in love with more than one person at a time."

"I don't love either of them. We get along and have a good time when we go out, but there isn't anything long-term in our futures. I thought I was in love once and look where it got me."

"You can't live like that, Mom. Just because Dad's a jerk doesn't mean all men are. Do you want to go through life alone?"

"I'm not alone, I have you."

"I know, but I won't always be here. Someday I'd like to meet someone and get married," Molly said.

"I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. For now, things are fine the way they are. Now stop changing the subject."

"Mom, what do you want me to say? I don't know what's going to happen, but I know what I would like. If Eddie, Kathy, and I can be together, that's what I want. We just met and I know we all have to get to know each other better."

"What are you going to do if it doesn't?"

"Move on I guess. That doesn't mean I can't have fun while it lasts does it?"

"Do you mean sex for fun?"

"Not just sex. I had a blast being with them. Jenny and Brad too. I loved fishing and being on the boat. I loved the way no one treated me as if I was stupid or couldn't think for myself. I loved being with a bunch of kids that think about something other than sex."

"Why didn't you break up with Lenny before if that's the way he treated you?"

"I don't know. At first, I thought I loved him, but then I was afraid of not having a boyfriend. Now things are all messed up. Lenny has a big mouth and half the school knows what we did. If anybody asks me out, they'll want sex."

"How about Eddie? Don't you think he'll want sex?"

Molly giggled and blushed. "I hope so, Kathy too. I'm not gay, Mom."

"I didn't say you were. Why do you want to do things with other girls?"

"I don't want to do anything with other girls, just Kathy. She is as sweet as Eddie is. I never had thoughts of other girls before, but I guess a lot of things changed this weekend. I met new friends, I learned about fishing, I quit smoking, and I found out I'm not useless."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.