Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 24

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 24 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

After eating, the girls cleaned up while Jack, Tom, and the other guys sat at one of the tables. Craig offered to help the girls. Sally told Craig to relax.

"That was good food," Paul said. "I ate too much."

Cindy was picking up some of the plates from the table. When she heard what Paul said, she giggled. "I hope you saved room for desert. I know I did." Cindy rubbed Paul between his legs. "As soon as I'm finished, I intend to have my desert."

The guys started teasing Paul. Cindy laughed and wiggled her butt as she walked away.

Tom went to the pool house and turned on the stereo. When the girls came out of the kitchen, Tom took Kim in his arms. He began to dance with her while the others watched.

"This would be better if you were naked, Baby," Kim said. "You and Jack haven't undressed again."

Tom chuckled and stopped dancing. He removed his clothes, tossing them toward the doorway to the house. Putting his arms around Kim again, he began to move. "It was a little too cold outside to go naked while we were cooking, Honey."

"I would have kept your cock warm," Kim said with a giggle.

Cindy sat on Paul's lap. She put her arms around him, pressing her breast against the side of his face. Lowering her head, Cindy said, "Kim said we could use her bedroom."

"Hmmm, that sounds interesting. Why don't we take her up on the offer?" Paul said.

Cindy slid off Paul's legs. She took his hand, pulling him to his feet. The two of them left for the upstairs bedroom without saying a word to anyone. When they arrived in Kim and Tom's bedroom, Cindy turned to Paul. She put her arms around his waist, letting her hands grip his butt. Stretching up, Cindy kissed Paul.

"Paul, do you have a problem with a girl that knows what she wants and isn't afraid to say it?" Cindy asked.

"No, why would I?" Paul replied.

"Some guys do. Sometimes a girl that is forward intimidates a guy. I've been beating around the bush for most of my life and I'm tired of it. I want to be able to say what's on my mind, or tell a guy what I want without him getting weird."

Paul chuckled and pulled Cindy closer. "I used to go out with Kim. What she wanted or thought was never a secret. To tell you the truth, I like a girl that isn't afraid to stand up for herself."

Cindy smiled. She reached between her and Paul, gripping his erection. "I like a guy that stands up too."

Paul and Cindy laughed. She gently stroked his penis while looking in his eyes. "Paul, I'm going to give you a blowjob. After you come, you're going to eat my pussy. Then, we're going to screw our brains out. Do you have a problem with that?"

"Nope," Paul said with a big grin.

Cindy pushed Paul toward the bed. He sat on the edge and Cindy knelt on the floor. She stroked his shaft while kissing the head of his penis. Looking up, Cindy said, "Don't hold back, Paul. I promise I'll give you a nice slow blowjob later, but right now, I want to taste you. Oh, don't tell me when you're going to come. I like surprises."

Paul nodded. He put his hands on the sides of Cindy's head and guided her mouth to his member. She took his penis into her mouth, closing her lips around the shaft. While fondling his testicles, Cindy began bobbing her head. Paul tangled his fingers in her short hair and began to thrust into her mouth. When he went too deep, she gagged, but Cindy kept going.

Cindy looked up into Paul's eyes. She could tell he was enjoying what she was doing as much as she did. Paul started groaning as he moved his hips. Cindy knew it wouldn't be long before he came.

Paul threw his head back. He held Cindy's head down as his penis began sending several strong spurts of semen into her mouth. Cindy swallowed rapidly, keeping up with Paul's ejaculation. When his penis stopped throbbing, Cindy held it between her lips. She sucked gently while rolling her tongue around the glans. Paul released her hair and stroked her head.

Cindy removed her mouth from Paul's spent member. When she began standing up, Paul put his hands under her arms to help her. He lay Cindy on the bed and stretched out next to her.

"That was great. Now it's my turn," Paul said.

Paul began kissing Cindy's lips. When he pushed his tongue into her mouth, she moaned. In the past, only one or two of the boys she had oral sex with would kiss her after they came. Even though she was thoroughly enjoying the unselfish act, Cindy had other needs. She pushed Paul down, moaning when he began sucking her nipples and breasts. Paul rubbed her stomach while he suckled her breasts. His hand moved lower, his fingers stroking Cindy's pubic hair.

Cindy's moaning rose when Paul moved his hand between her legs. She sucked in a deep breath as his fingers parted her labia. Paul found her opening and she pushed against him until he penetrated her vagina.

Paul moved between Cindy's splayed legs. He slid his left hand under her bottom while he fingered her with his right hand. When his lips closed around her clit, Cindy let out a yelp. Paul pumped his fingers in and out of Cindy's vagina while he flicked his tongue over her clitoris.

Cindy began thrashing on the bed. Paul removed his fingers from her vagina and put his right hand under her butt. He covered her labia with his open mouth and drilled his tongue into her. Using both hands, Paul gripped her butt cheeks and pulled Cindy's crotch against his mouth.

Cindy's legs flailed and her stomach muscles contracted as she reached her intense orgasm. Her moaning turned into a steady drone, mixed with repeated chants of, "Yes, yes, yes."

Paul sucked her labia, tasting her flowing juices. Cindy ground her vulva against his face. When her legs dropped to the bed, Paul began kissing his way up Cindy's heated body.

Cindy panted. She was trying to catch her breath when Paul kissed her lips. He slipped his tongue into Cindy's mouth while pushing his penis into her convulsing vagina.

"Wait, I have to calm down first," Cindy said.

"You said you were going to give me a blowjob. You did. You said I was going to eat your pussy. I did. You said we were going to fuck our brains out. We are!" Paul said as he began to move.

"Oh God, you are an animal!"

"Nope, just doing what you told me to do. You did mean what you said, didn't you?" Paul asked as he ground against her.

"Yes, I meant every word. Paul—fuck me!"

Paul started moving slowly. Cindy pulled her legs back, holding them with her hands. He lowered his head and took one of her nipples between his teeth. As he nibbled on her nipple, Cindy begged him to do it harder.

Cindy and Paul moved together. He would pick up speed, slamming into Cindy for a few moments. When Cindy started to get close to her climax, Paul slowed down. He pushed into her and paused, letting her calm down for a moment. When her body began to relax, Paul started moving again.

Paul wrapped his arms around Cindy. He flipped over so she was on top. Cindy put her hands on Paul's chest and began riding him. When her climax built again, she didn't stop. Cindy rotated her hips and ground her clitoris against Paul until her orgasm reached its peak. Paul grabbed her butt with both hands, holding her on his penis.

Before he came, Paul brought Cindy to several more orgasms. She was babbling incoherently and kissing Paul's face while his penis spurted into her gripping vagina. Cindy collapsed on Paul. She gasped for breath as she regained her composure.

Paul stroked Cindy's sweat covered back. He kissed her neck, nipping her skin with his teeth.

"Wow! That was more than I expected, Baby. No one has ever fucked me like that before," Cindy said.

Paul lifted his head. Looking down, he smiled at Cindy. "Does that mean you want to do it again?"

"Oh yeah!"

Smiling, Paul rolled Cindy off him. He flipped around and buried his face between her legs. Cindy let out a squeal when Paul began licking her. He used his tongue to part her labia and lap at her vagina. It took Cindy a moment to get used to the idea of a guy going down on her after being screwed. In the past, her boyfriends had all but ignored her when they finished. When Paul moved his hips so his penis was near her, Cindy eagerly took him into her mouth.

After cleaning each other, Paul stretched out next to Cindy. He kissed her tenderly and then smiled.

"I think we're going to get along great, Baby. I know sex isn't anything you can build a relationship on, but it doesn't hurt," Cindy said with a giggle.

Paul began fondling one of Cindy's breasts. He kissed her again and then said, "It isn't about sex, Cindy. I think it's about being willing to give. You told me what you wanted. I hope I gave it to you. Next time, I might tell you what I want and I hope you'll do the same."

Cindy thought for a moment. She smiled and kissed Paul. "You can count on it."

"I guess we should get cleaned up and go downstairs," Paul said.

"I'd rather stay here and cuddle."

"We can do that later if you want to. Maybe you can sleep with me tonight instead of in the guest room."

"That would be nice. Are you sure your parents won't mind?" Cindy asked.

"No, they won't mind at all. Come on, let's get going, Baby."

Cindy nodded. She kissed Paul again, thinking about what her future may hold. They got out of bed and went into the bathroom to shower.

On the way downstairs, Paul and Cindy saw Brad and Craig coming out of Jack's bedroom. The two couples shared a knowing grin and went downstairs.

"Did you get your itch scratched, Cindy?" Kim said.

"Oh boy did I ever!" Cindy replied with a giggle. She hooked her arm through Paul's arm. "Well, at least for now."

"When do you have to go back to Ohio?" Tom asked.

"I was supposed to leave tomorrow afternoon. I might stay until Monday morning though. Paul promised me a cuddle."

"We're going to sit in the hot tub for a while, want to join us?" Lisa asked Paul and Cindy.

"I don't know if I could take it, I'm still a little warm," Cindy replied with a giggle.

The group of teens climbed into the swirling water of the hot tub. Jack pulled Sally onto his lap. She leaned her back against his chest and her head against his shoulder. Jack told Sally to put her legs on the outside of his. She complied, squirming when Jack moved his hand to her mons. Cloaked by the water, Jack rubbed Sally's vulva. She sighed and relaxed.

After twenty minutes, Jack and Sally left the hot tub. They toweled themselves dry and sat at one of the tables. Jack asked if anyone wanted anything. Kim said she wanted a soda and got out too. While Jack and Kim were in the kitchen getting sodas for their friends, the rest of the group climbed out of the hot tub.

"Everyone seems to be having a nice time," Kim said.

"I think they are. It sounds like Paul and Cindy had a great time," Jack said. "Do you think those two will get together?"

"I don't know. Cindy told me she likes Paul, but she wasn't sure that she wanted a relationship. I guess she had some trouble with her boyfriend when she got back from Florida. He turned out to be a jerk. Cindy said she just wants to have fun for a while," Kim said.

"A long distance relationship would be hard," Jack said.

"True, but it would also be safe. It may be a good way for them to get to know each other. Cindy can come up here or Paul can visit her. The time between visits will let them know if it's serious or not."

Jack nodded. He and Kim took the sodas out to the pool. They passed the cans out to the group and sat down at the table. Jack watched Cindy and Paul interact. He noticed how neither of them could take their eyes off the other. Paul and Cindy shared winks and smiles. They sat close enough that their legs touched.

"When are you guys going down to Florida again?" Paul asked.

"We're planning on going down the first of May. Our friends are fishing in a tournament. We're going to fish with them." Jack said. "It's their spring break."

"It's a money tournament. The first prize is something like twenty or thirty thousand dollars," Sally said. "We're staying on the boat with them—in the Bahamas."

"That sounds like fun. Your friends must have a big boat," Craig said.

"It's big enough. There are only two staterooms, but we all get along well so it won't be a problem," Jack said.

"What kind of fish are you going to be fishing for?" Cindy asked.

"Billfish, you know, sailfish and marlin," Sally said. "They are so much fun to catch. We fish for salmon up here. They're a lot of fun too."

"You're really into fishing, aren't you Sally?" Cindy said.

"I'm learning to love it! There is so much to know. Learning about fishing is almost as much fun as doing it," Sally replied. "I think we're all getting into it."

"Can you use the yacht for fishing?" Craig asked.

"We can fish on Tomiko, but it isn't a fishing boat. We won't be able to troll as well as we can on Jenny and Eddie's boat," Tom said.

"How long are you guys planning to stay today?" Kim asked. "I'm not saying you have to go, but if you're going to stay late, we need to think about dinner."

Cindy giggled and said, "If you have an extra bed, we can stay all night."

"We have plenty of beds. You guys are welcome to stay if you want to," Jack said. "We can see what's in the house to eat, go out, or order something."

"Let's order out. We can get ribs from that place we usually order from," Kim said.

The group agreed to order dinners from the restaurant Kim mentioned. Sally went to the kitchen, returning with a menu, a pad of paper, and a pen. As the teens made their selections, Sally wrote down the information.

Sally called in the order. When the food arrived, Jack put on pants to answer the door and pay for the order. The teens ate at the tables in the pool area. They talked about the time they had spent at the resort and the things they had done there.

After dinner, Tom suggested they watch a movie. The group relaxed in the family room and watched the tape Tom put on. Later they decided to go to bed.

"Jack, why don't we take Sally and Megan to bed," Lisa said with a wry grin. "We can have a little fun tonight."

Jack watched Sally and Megan's reaction to what Lisa suggested. Sally looked into his eyes and waited for him to respond. Jack wanted to ask Sally what she thought about the idea, but decided against it. He thought for a moment before telling Sally to get her leather collar. When Sally returned with the collar and leash, she stood in front of Jack with the items resting on her outstretched hands. He took the collar from Sally and secured it around her neck. After attaching the leash, he nodded to Lisa and started up the stairs.

Lisa gave Megan a smack on her bottom. She told Megan to follow Jack and Sally up the stairs. When they reached the hallway, Jack led them to his parents' room. He walked Sally to the bed and told her to kneel on the floor. Smiling, Lisa told Megan to kneel next to Sally.

Jack turned down the bed. He sat on the edge and looked at the two girls kneeling on the floor in front of him. Lisa sat next to Jack and then she whispered in his ear.

"What should we do with these two hotties?" Lisa said.

Shrugging his shoulders, Jack began thinking of the possibilities. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he had no interest in having sex with Megan. The relationship he'd had with Megan was over and Jack had no desire to rekindle it. He wondered how Sally would feel about watching him and Lisa having sex. Jack wondered how he would feel about having sex with Lisa.

"I need my pussy licked," Lisa said, snapping Jack out of his thoughts.

Megan moved between Lisa's legs. She began licking Lisa's sex while Jack, Sally, and Lisa watched her. After a moment, Jack looked at Sally while pointing at his penis. Sally scrambled closer. She took his member in her mouth and began giving Jack a blowjob.

While Megan and Sally were kneeling between Jack and Lisa's legs, Jack put his arm around Lisa's shoulders. He leaned close so he could whisper in her ear. Jack told Lisa what he was thinking. She nodded and pushed Megan away.

"Sally, get on the bed," Jack said.

Sally climbed on the bed. Jack told her to stretch out on her back. Lisa told Megan to straddle Sally's head. Once the two girls were in place, Jack and Lisa told them to give each other oral sex. Megan leaned forward so she could lick Sally. Sally pulled Megan's crotch to her face, pushing her tongue into her opening.

"Lisa and I will be right back," Jack said.

Jack took Lisa into the bathroom so he could talk to her. Once the door closed, Jack turned to Lisa.

"Look, I don't know what's going to happen, but I know what isn't. I have no desire to have sex with Megan. It isn't that I don't like her; I just don't want to have sex. I won't do anything to degrade Sally either. That isn't what our relationship is based on," Jack said.

"That's fine, Jack. How about me? Do you want to fuck me?" Lisa said.

"Truthfully, I don't know. Let's see how things go."

"Okay, but I would love to see Megan eat your come out of my pussy," Lisa said and then she grinned. "That or out of my ass!"

Jack smiled and left the bathroom. Megan and Sally were still fooling around, as they were when Jack and Lisa left. Lisa climbed on the bed and began stroking Megan's back. Jack sat on the other side of the couple. He reached between Megan and Sally so he could fondle Sally's breasts.

Lisa reached for Jack. She began stroking his penis and smiled. Jack watched Lisa's small hand move up and down his shaft. Glancing at Sally and Megan, he noticed they had stopped what they were doing to watch.

Lisa leaned over so she could get her mouth on Jack's penis. Jack felt her warm mouth and let out a soft moan. As Lisa laved his member, Jack watched Sally. He saw her eyes following Lisa's mouth. When their eyes met, Sally smiled at Jack. Jack smiled back and pulled Lisa off his penis.

Looking up at Jack, Lisa furrowed her brow. Jack's smile faded and then he said, "Sally, go to our room. Lisa, I'm sorry, but this isn't going to work." He got off the bed and left the room.

Jack walked into his room. He moved over to where Sally stood with her hands at her side. Holding her face between his hands, he kissed Sally. Jack moved his hands to the leather collar and removed it from her neck.

Sally didn't say a word as Jack picked her up and carried her to the bed. He placed Sally on the mattress, stretching out next to her. Jack began kissing her with a passion he seldom exhibited. His hands moved over her while his tongue explored her mouth. After a few moments, Jack broke the kiss. He propped his head on his hand and gazed into Sally's eyes.

"I love you, Baby," Jack said while brushing a few strands of hair from her forehead.

"Did I do something that displeased you?" Sally asked.

"No. I just couldn't do it. I have no interest in Lisa or Megan. They have their lives; we have ours."

"I thought you wanted to have sex with them. You know I wouldn't have said anything—don't you?"

"Yes, I know you wouldn't. I also know you would do anything I told you to do. That isn't the point. I can't, or should I say I won't do things that I'm not comfortable with. Having sex with Lisa or Megan are things I don't want to do. I didn't really enjoy watching you with Megan."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.