Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 23

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

On Friday morning, Kim woke Tom. She and Tom got out of bed and dressed so they could work out with Sally and Jack. Kim walked into Jack and Sally's room to make sure they were up. They were dressed and ready to go.

It had been three days since Sally had given herself to Jack. More importantly, since Jack accepted her as his. Other than telling Sally how to dress each morning, their relationship was much the same as it had been. On a couple occasions, Jack had told Sally to do something sexual. She complied without a moment's hesitation.

This was the third workout for Jack and Sally. It was the second time for Kim and Tom. Jack pushed Sally as well as himself, adding reps and weight each time. Sally didn't complain about her sore muscles. She knew Jack wanted her to do it or he wouldn't tell her to.

After going through their routine, the four teens went to the pool to swim laps. Each morning, Jack added two laps to their swim. He also told Sally he wanted to finish in the same amount of time. Tom and Kim followed the routines Jack laid out.

"I'm not as sore today as I have been," Sally said while she washed Jack in the shower.

"Good, next week, we're going to make our workout a little harder. If we keep pushing, we'll be ready for fishing," Jack said. He playfully smacked Sally's butt. "We don't want your ass getting fat either."

"We don't have big butts," Kim said.

"That's right, and if we keep working out, you and Sally won't have," Jack said. "Both of you look great. I'm not saying you don't. I think we need to be stronger. We want to fish and we have the yacht. From what Jeri had told Tom and me, working on the yacht can be hard work."

"I agree with Jack, working out can't hurt us. We used to, but slacked off when we were in Florida. We need to get back at it," Tom said.

"I miss working out, I'm glad we're doing it again," Sally said.

They finished in the shower and went to their rooms to get ready for school. Jack picked out Sally's outfit. He selected white tights, a white bodysuit, and a pink skirt. Sally was happy with his choice. She was even happier he was picking out what she wore each day.

At the breakfast table, Jack said, "Tom, do you mind driving your truck too. Sally and I have to make a stop on the way home."

"No, I don't mind. I hope it starts; I don't think I've used my Expedition since we got back," Tom said.

"If it won't start, we'll take my truck, Tom."

"Good morning, kids," Marge said when she walked into the kitchen. "Don said we're leaving at five to go up north. We'd like to see you before we leave."

"We'll be home, Mom," Jack said. "Sally and I have an errand to run after school, but we'll be home before you leave."

After eating, the four teens left for Mrs. Phillips house. Tom's truck started without any trouble. On the way, Sally sat next to Jack. He stoked her leg and told her how much he liked the way she looked in her outfit.

"Thank you, I'm glad you're pleased with the way I look," Sally said.

"I am more than pleased, Sally. You look very sexy to me. Lift your ass, I want to feel it."

Sally leaned toward the passenger door, lifting her bottom off the seat. Jack ran his hand under her skirt and over her bottom. The tights made Sally's butt feel firmer that it really was. After a few moments, Jack removed his hand. Sally remained as she was until he told her she could sit normally.

"Do you like the way my ass feels when I wear tights?" Sally asked.

"Yes. It makes it feel nice, not that your ass doesn't feel nice when it's naked too."

"Want me to pull my tights down?'

Jack chuckled and shook his head.

The four teens met at the Phillip's house for classes. Dianne gave each of them their morning assignments, helping them when they had questions. Jack couldn't keep his eyes off Sally. She noticed him glancing at her and smiled. Sally wiggled in her seat, causing her skirt to rise on her legs.

During lunch, Brad said he had a surprise for Jack, Kim, Tom, and Sally. When Kim asked what it was, Brad said he wouldn't tell them, but they would find out tomorrow.

The afternoon moved quickly for Jack, but Sally's anticipation of what Jack had in store made her day drag. She wanted to ask, but didn't think it was her place. Sally smiled when she thought what the consequences might be if she did. Maybe she would get a spanking.

"Kids, because you're been working so hard, it won't be necessary for you to come here tomorrow," Mrs. Phillips said. "I'm giving you a little extra work for the weekend, but not too much more than usual. Have a good time at your party."

"Thank you, Mrs. Phillips. We'll make sure the work is finished on Monday," Jack said.

Mrs. Phillips dismissed the teens. Jack said goodbye to everyone and ushered Sally out to the truck. On the way to the unknown destination, Sally had trouble holding still.

Jack pulled into the parking lot of a strip mall. He held the door for Sally while she slid out. Jack smiled when she opened her legs to give him a view of her covered crotch.

While Jack walked toward the stores, Sally lagged behind him. He stopped and waited for her to catch up.

"What are you doing back there?" Jack asked.

Sally shrugged her shoulders.

"Sally, you may be submissive, but you are not subservient. When we're together, you will walk next to me, not behind me. Do you understand?" Jack said.

"Yes, Jack, I'm sorry," Sally said.

Jack led Sally into a jewelry store. He told her to wait while he talked to the jeweler. After a moment, he waved Sally over to him. Jack introduced the man and then they followed him to the backroom of the store.

"Are you sure this is what you want," the man asked Jack.

"Yes, very sure," Jack replied. He turned to Sally. "Close your eyes until I tell you to open them."

Sally stood with her eyes shut. She felt something around her neck, something cool. The man told Sally to be very still. Jack held Sally's ponytail away from her neck. She shivered when she felt something held against the back of her neck. When the jeweler finished, Jack released Sally's hair.

"You can open your eyes, Sally," Jack said.

Sally let her eyes open. She blinked a couple times and then turned to Jack. She could feel the object around her neck, but she couldn't tell what it was. Jack picked up a handheld mirror. He held it for Sally so she could see what the jeweler put around her neck.

Jack smiled when he saw tears in Sally's eyes. She put her fingertips to her neck, feeling the gold chain Jack wanted her to wear. There was a J woven in the chain. The necklace was three eights inch thick. It laid snuggly around Sally's neck with enough slack to be comfortable.

"Sally, Jack asked me to solder the chain. The only way to remove it is to cut it. You can clean it with a toothbrush and toothpaste. If you need it made larger, you'll have to come back," the jeweler said.

Sally nodded. Her fingers remained on the chain as she committed the unique design to memory. Looking very close, Sally could see figures. On closer inspection, she realized they were of a girl. The girl was kneeling with her hands behind her back. The detail was so delicate that you had to look very close to notice.

Jack paid for the chain. On the way out of the store, Sally couldn't contain her joy. She put her arms around Jack's neck. Kissing him, she thanked him.

"Thank you for my collar, Jack. You have no idea how much this means to me," Sally said.

"You are mine. Now everyone that knows the meaning of your collar will know."

Jack walked down the storefronts until he came to a pet shop. He guided Sally into the store and toward the leaches and collars. "Now we'll get you a collar you will wear when I want you to. This one will only be used in private."

Jack selected a black dog collar. He fit it around Sally's neck, making sure it would fit. After making sure it was equipped with a hasp for a padlock, Jack decided to buy it.

"Pick out a leash, Sally."

Sally giggled and began going through the leashes hanging on the rack. She picked a thin black one. Showing it to Jack, she handed it to him when he nodded. Sally stood next to Jack at the counter. She was practically prancing while she watched him pay for her leather collar and leash.

On the way home, Sally couldn't keep her hands off the gold collar. She thanked Jack repeatedly and told him how happy she was.

"I wish we had time to go to the mall. I would love to show Celia my collar," Sally said.

"Not today. We have to get home so we can see our parents before they leave."

"Okay, maybe you can take me some other time."

"I will if you behave," Jack said, trying hard not to chuckle.

Jack and Sally walked into the house. Marge and Anne were in the kitchen, having a cup of coffee. When she saw her mom, Sally almost ran across the room. She stood with her hands behind her back and her head held high.

"Hi, Mom. Are you guys almost ready to go?" Sally asked as she twisted from side to side.

Anne furrowed her brow, trying to figure out what was up with her daughter. Suddenly, she caught a glint of light from Sally's neck. She stood up, moving close to Sally. Anne reached out and ran her fingers over her daughter's new collar. Looking past Sally, Anne winked at Jack.

"Look what Sally has, Marge," Anne said.

Marge walked up to Sally. She looked at the necklace and then kissed Sally. "Congratulations, Sally. I hope you have what you want."

"I have what I need, Aunt Marge. Isn't it beautiful?" Sally said.

"Yes it is. Jack has very good taste," Marge said.

Anne nodded and gave Sally a hug. "Run along, I think Jack wants you."

"Thanks, Mom. Can I show Dad and Uncle Don?"

Anne sighed. She knew her daughter was no longer hers. "Sally, you have to ask Jack."

Nodding, Sally gave her mom a hug. She went to Jack and looked into his eyes. "May I show my dad and Uncle Don my collar please?"

"Yes, and Sally, you should also listen to your parents. For now anyway, Honey. Hurry back."

Sally went to the office. She knocked in the doorframe and waited for her father or uncle to answer. Don looked up and invited her into the room.

"Dad, Uncle Don, look what Jack gave me." Sally lifted her head to display her collar. "Isn't it wonderful?"

"Yes it is, Sally. Sit down for a moment," Don said.

Sally obeyed Don's request. Marc sat next to Sally while Don sat sidesaddle on the desk.

"Sally, you have made a very important decision about your life. I've talked to your mom and dad about this and they feel the decision is yours to make. I want to know how you feel about it," Don said.

"I made the decision of my own free will. Jack didn't want to own me at first, but he finally said he would. He gave me the rules and I agreed to them. I love Jack and want to be with him for as long as he wants me," Sally said. She smiled and held her head high as she spoke.

Don glanced at Marc. When Marc nodded, Don smiled. "So be it. I hope you enjoy your position. Whatever happens, you have to resolve it with Jack. Your parents, your Aunt Marge, and I will answer questions for you, but we won't advise you. If you disobey Jack, he may punish you. You know how to end it if you want to."

Marc gave Sally a hug. "Go see Jack. We have to finish a couple of things and get going. I'll see you before we go, Honey," Marc said.

Sally gave her dad and uncle a hug. She skipped out of the room and went to find Jack. Sally stood next to Jack in the kitchen, waiting for him to tell her what he wanted. Glancing down, Jack said, "Have you shown Tom and Kim your gift yet?"

Shaking her head, Sally said, "No, may I?"

"Yes. I think they're upstairs. After you show them, wait for me in our room," Jack said.

Sally headed upstairs. She walked into Kim and Tom's room and started giggling. Sashaying across the room, Sally said, "Look what I have. Jack bought it for me."

"Wow, that is really pretty," Kim said. "Let me try it on."

"You can't, sorry."

"Why not, Sal?"

"It doesn't come off."

Kim went over to Sally and inspected the necklace. "There isn't a clasp. Why would Jack give you a necklace that you can't remove?"

"It isn't a necklace, it's a collar. Can you see Jack's initial?" Sally said.

"What's going on, Sally?" Tom asked.

Jack came into the room. He put his arm around Sally, holding her close to him. Looking at his sister and Tom, Jack smiled.

"The collar is a symbol. It represents my ownership of Sally. When she gave herself to me, and I accepted, I decided to buy it for her."

"You two are really serious about this, aren't you?" Tom said. He got up and went to Sally. "Sally, I guess you have decided you want this. I will support you anyway I can," Tom said.

"The best way to support Sally is to let her be what she is. Sally is my sub and I will take care of her needs. If you want to understand, do a search on the web. I think you'll find out it isn't what you think it is," Jack said.

Kim grinned and said, "Jack, will you lend her to me when I want to fool around with a cute girl?"

"You can ask me. If I feel Sally has been good, I'll gladly lend her to you," Jack said.

"What about Sally, doesn't she have a say in this?" Tom asked.

Sally looked at Jack. He winked at her and she said, "No, Tom. I don't have a say in it. If Jack gives me to Kim, or anyone else, I'll do what I'm told." Anticipating her brother's next question, Sally said, "Tom, this is what I want. It's what I've wanted for a long time. You don't have to like it, but it would help if you were happy for me."

"If it's what you want, I am happy for you. I'll do what Jack said. I'll learn about this so I can try to understand. Sally, you're my sister and I love you. Right now, I feel helpless because I don't think I can help you."

"Tom, I don't need help. I love you too. Whatever you decide you want out of life, I'll support. Please do the same for me," Sally said.

Tom nodded. He started toward Sally, pausing to look at Jack. Jack nodded and smiled. Tom took his sister in his arms. He hugged Sally and she hugged him back. When they broke their embrace, Jack sent Sally to their room.

"Tom, Kim, please don't worry about Sally. I promise I will protect her—even from herself if necessary. You need to know that I may have to punish Sally. It goes with the territory. Please do a little research. I guarantee you will be enlightened—I certainly was."

Jack left Kim and Tom. They sat on their bed and looked at one another. "What do you think about this, Kim? I'm having trouble with it again," Tom said.

"I think we should do what Jack said. We should learn about their relationship. That way we might understand," Kim replied.

Nodding, Tom went to the desk to get the notebook computer. They turned it on and waited while it booted. Tom went to a search engine and began to look for information.

Jack went into his room. Sally sat on the edge of the bed, her hands folded in her lap. Smiling, Jack said, "You may change your clothes. Put on whatever you want to. Later, I will pick out your outfit for the party. Do you have anything you'd like to wear?"

"No, what you want will be fine, Jack."

Sally removed her clothes. When she was naked, Jack called her to him. Sally moved quickly, standing in front of Jack. He traced the collar with his fingertip and said, "Do you like it?"

"More than I can tell you, Baby. It's okay if I call you baby, isn't it?"

"Yes, you can use terms of endearment when addressing me, Sweetie." Jack smiled and gave her a kiss. He picked up the leather collar from his desk and fastened it around Sally's neck. Once he was sure the collar wasn't too tight, he led Sally to the mirror.

"You look good in this collar too. If I keep it a little snug, I can see both of them," Jack said. He snapped the leash to the ring. "You are so sexy like this."

While Jack and Sally were admiring the new accessories, Anne knocked on the door. When she announced herself, Jack invited her in. Anne smiled when she saw Jack holding the leash attached to the leather collar.

"We're almost ready to leave. Are you going to bring Sally down so she can say goodbye?" Anne asked Jack.

"Yes, we'll be down as soon as Sally is dressed."

Anne nodded and left the room. Jack disconnected the leash from the leather collar, but left the collar in place. Sally put on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt when Jack told her what to wear. Together, they went downstairs to tell their parents goodbye.

Tom and Kim came down a few moments later. Kim spotted the black leather collar around Sally's neck, but didn't say anything. The teens told their parents goodbye. Marge told them there was food in the house or they could order carryout. When the adults were gone, Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally talked about what they wanted to eat.

"Kim, Sally, why don't you guys see what there is to eat," Tom said. "Oh shit, can I say that?"

Jack laughed. "Yes, you can ask Sally to do things just like she can ask you. This doesn't change things much. The real difference is that Sally will do what I tell her to do. She may or may not do what you ask her."

Tom chuckled. "So she can still tell me to fuck off?"

"Yes."

"The exchange of power is only between you and Sally, right?" Kim said.

Jack chuckled. "That's right. I see you have been reading."

"Yeah, Tom and I are checking things out like you said. To tell you the truth, it isn't anything like I thought. When I thought about it before, I visualized a dungeon full of weird contraptions. You know a rack, whips, and chains."

"There are many facets to the lifestyle. Some people engage in the S and M play. Others only practice dominance and submission. Sally and I don't have a master — slave relationship," Jack said.

"You said you might have to punish Sally. Isn't that a form of sadomasochism?" Tom asked.

"In a way it is. It's kind of a fine line. The infliction of pain for pleasure is a more accurate description of S and M. It refers to people that get off by inflicting pain and people that enjoy receiving pain."

"Sally likes to be spanked. How can you use that to punish her?" Tom said.

"I guess that would depend on how hard she was spanked," Jack said.

Kim shook her head while Sally stood next to Jack and grinned. Sally didn't care if her brother and Kim knew about her kinks. She was happy with her desires and didn't feel she had to hide them from anyone in the family.

"I guess it would," Tom said. "Let's get something to eat, I'm starved."

Kim and Sally found left over meatloaf in the refrigerator. Sally asked Jack if it would be okay for dinner and he said it was. Tom agreed and the girls began heating it.

After dinner, Jack and Tom cleared the table and rinsed the dishes. Kim and Sally went out to the pool to wait for Jack and Tom. When Tom asked why Jack didn't have Sally take care of the dishes, Jack gave him a look.

"Sally isn't anyone's slave, Tom. Our chores don't change. Please don't keep at this thing. It's between Sally and me," Jack said.

"Sorry, I was just kidding around, Jack."

"I guess I'm a little sensitive about it, Tom. This is something I'm still sorting out. Look at it this way. If Kim asked you do get her a soda, would you do it?"

Tom nodded.

"What if she asked you to rub her back?"

"I'd do it, you know that."

"That's right. The difference between Kim and Sally is Sally doesn't want me to ask her. She wants me to tell her. Sally wants me to tell her what to wear. She wants me to tell her what to do in some areas of our lives. It's what she wants, that's what I'm giving Sally. What she wants."

"When you say it like that it doesn't sound too bad."

"It's only bad if Sally or I think it is, Tom. She made a request. I thought about it for a long time before I agreed. This isn't a game, not to us," Jack said.

"Did you have to make her wear that necklace?" Tom asked.

"When I had it put on her, Sally cried. She couldn't thank me enough. She is proud of who and what she is. The only people that will know what it means are those we tell or have knowledge of the lifestyle. Everyone else will think it's a necklace, not a collar."

"What's the deal with the leather collar?"

Jack chuckled. "That is part of the play. Subs wear collars like that one when they're involved in a scene. I have a matching leash for the leather collar."

"You wouldn't take Sally out in public with that on her, would you?"

"I don't know. If I made her wear the right clothing, everyone would think she was one of those punk chicks."

"That's true. No one would think she was different, would they?"

"You know, if you would stop worrying about what people are going to think about you and let Sally be happy, things would be much better, Tom."

"I'm not worried about what people think about me."

"Yes you are. You're worried that people will think you're weird because of what Sally is doing. Be honest, Tom."

"Well, maybe you're right."

"As I said, it'll be fine if everyone leaves us alone. Remember, this what Sally wants," Jack said.

"I'll try to understand and let my sister live her life the way she wants to. I have to tell you, it isn't going to be easy for me," Tom said

"Thanks, Tom. Sally will appreciate it. I will too."

Jack and Tom finished in the kitchen. They went out to see what their sisters were doing. Kim and Sally were sitting at a table. They were talking, but they stopped when Jack and Tom came toward them.

"What's up?" Tom asked.

"Nothing. Sally and I were talking," Kim said.

Jack looked at Sally and raised his eyebrows.

"I was telling Kim about being a sub. She wanted to know if I really liked it," Sally said,

"Do you?" Jack asked.

"Yes, I like it very much. You are so good to me, Honey," Sally said as she fingered her collars.

"God, Sally! We can't talk about anything anymore. Are you going to tell Jack everything?" Kim said.

"Yes, if he asks I will. I won't keep anything secret from Jack," Sally said.

"Sally, let's go up to our room. I want to get our homework finished so we don't have to worry about it this weekend," Jack said.

"Okay. See you guys later," Sally said as she stood up.

Jack and Sally left for their room. Tom sat at the table next to Kim. They looked at one another and then Kim smiled.

"Sally is happy, Tom—as happy as I've ever seen her. I might not agree with what she's doing, but it isn't my life," Kim said.

"I know. Maybe it's just a phase. Maybe she'll wake up and realize she's making a mistake," Tom said.

"I wouldn't count on it. Don't you remember when she wanted Brad to do the same thing Jack's doing?"

"What are we going to do?" Tom asked.

Kim giggled. "We're not going to do anything, Tom. There isn't anything we can do. Sally has made her decision. Like it or not. I think we should do our homework too. Besides, I want to do some more research. If Sally and Jack are going to live in that kind of relationship, I want to understand it. At least I want to try."

Kim and Tom went up to their room. When Kim passed the doorway to Jack and Sally's room, Kim glanced in. Jack sat at the desk. He was reading his history book. Sally was on the bed, working on a paper. Other than the collars around Sally's neck, things looked as normal as they could be.

When Kim pointed at the room, Tom glanced in. He saw Sally and Jack studying and smiled. Putting his arm around Kim's waist, he led her into their room.

Jack and Sally had been studying for an hour and a half. Jack closed his book and put it away.

"Come here, Sally," Jack said.

Sally jumped off the bed and stood in front of Jack with her arms at her side. He stood up, telling her to turn around. She turned her back to Jack and waited. He removed the leather collar from her neck and placed it on the desk.

"Take off your shirt and shorts, Sweetie."

Smiling, Sally undressed. Jack put his hand on her sides. He kissed the back of her neck while sliding his hands up to her breasts. He took her nipples between his fingers and thumbs, rolling them. Jack kissed Sally's ear and then whispered to her.

"We're going downstairs and sit in the hot tub," Jack said. He turned Sally around and kissed her. "I love you."

Sally leaned her head against Jack's chest and said, "I love you too, Jack."

Stepping back, Sally began to undress Jack. He watched as she lowered his pants, lifting his feet so she could remove them. Jack told her to kiss his penis and Sally did.

"Do you want me to suck it?" Sally asked.

"Not now, you can do it later."

Sally finished removing Jack's clothing. They went to the hallway and started toward the stairs.

"Go tell Tom and Kim we're going to the pool," Jack said to Sally.

Sally went to Tom and Kim's room. She knocked on the door, waiting until Kim told her to come in before opening it.

"Jack and I are going to the pool. He wanted me to tell you," Sally said.

"Thanks, Sally. Tom and I will be down in a minute," Kim said.

Sally bounced down the hall to where Jack was standing. He took her hand, leading her down the stairs and out to the pool. They went to the pool house. Jack turned on the hot tub before they went to shower.

Jack and Sally showered. She washed him and then he washed her. Once they rinsed, Jack felt his testicles. "Sally, my balls need a shave."

Standing with his hands on his hips, Jack watched Sally kneel on the floor. She applied shaving gel, rubbing it into lather. While she was shaving his genitals, Tom and Kim came in.

"Do we have a new barber?" Kim asked as she stood under the spray.

"Does your pussy need a shave?" Jack asked.

Kim rubbed herself and nodded. She felt Tom and said, "So does Tom."

Jack smiled. "When you finish with me, shave Tom and Kim," Jack said to Sally.

Sally finished Jack and then shaved Kim and Tom too. Jack felt Sally's crotch and told her to shave herself too. Smiling, Sally sat on the bench and shaved her vulva. While she carefully trimmed around the one inch of hair on her mons, Jack watched.

When Sally finished shaving herself, she spread her legs so Jack could inspect her. He knelt on the floor and used his tongue to test the smoothness of her skin. Taking the razor from Sally, he scraped off a few hairs she missed.

Sally apologized for missing the hairs. Jack nodded, telling her to be more thorough or risk punishment.

The four teens went to the hot tub and got in. Sally sat next to Jack while Kim and Tom sat across from them. Kim began talking about having their friends over the next day. She reviewed the menu with Sally and discussed what time they would eat. Jack and Tom added their ideas.

After a half hour, they got out of the tub. Sitting around the table, the four teens continued talking about the party. Tom and Kim didn't bring up Sally's decision to be what she wanted to be.

Later that night, when they were in bed, Jack took Sally into his arms. He began kissing her tenderly and stroking her breasts. Sally moaned into Jack's mouth and rubbed his back. Jack made love to Sally. It was slow and loving. She responded to his tenderness, enjoying the intimacy.

Sally had two orgasms before Jack entered her vagina. His movements were steady. Sally hooked her legs around Jack, pulling him into her as deeply as she could. After hovering over Sally for a while, Jack flipped over. Sally rode his erection and Jack thrust up into her. When Jack came, he pulled Sally to his chest. He held her close, his penis still embedded in her sex.

"Should I clean you?" Sally asked in a whisper.

"Not tonight. I don't want you to move."

Sally cooed and kissed Jack's neck. He ran his hands up and down her back for a moment, letting them come to rest on her bottom. They snuggled together and fell asleep.

When Sally woke up the next morning, she felt Jack's morning erection against her leg. She moved down on the bed, rested her head on Jack's stomach, and took his member in her mouth. Jack woke up to the feeling of Sally slowly moving her mouth up and down his penis.

Jack clasped his hands behind his head and watched Sally. When she glanced up, she locked her eye with his. Sally didn't remove her mouth until after Jack ejaculated.

"Good morning, Baby," Sally said as she rubbed his wet member against her cheek.

"Good morning, Sweetie. That was a nice blowjob."

"I'm glad I pleased you. Is there anything else you want?"

"Not right now. I need to piss and then we have to swim."

Sally kissed his penis. She crawled out of bed and stood waiting for Jack to get up. Jack sat up, stretched and swung his legs over the edge of the bed. He went to the bathroom and then told Sally she could go.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.