Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 20

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Hi, Molly, are you okay?" Penny asked as Molly came aboard.

"I'm fine, Penny. Lenny and I talked. I told him I didn't want to go out with him anymore."

"How did he take it?"

Molly shrugged her shoulders. "It was weird. He didn't seem surprised or upset when I told him."

"Did you tell him why you were breaking up with him?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I told him that I was tired of him acting like a little kid. When he got all pissed off because of the fishing, I knew it was time. Earlier, when we were in the shower, he got mad because I didn't want to give him a blowjob. He asked me why and I told him that it was always one-way—we only did what he wanted, not what I wanted.

"This has been building for a while. I'm just sorry that it happened today. I was having fun and then he went and ruined it. I hope Lenny didn't fuck things for the rest of you," Molly said.

"Was Lenny your first boyfriend?" Kathy asked.

"No, I've had other boyfriends. Lenny was the only one I've slept with. I still don't know why I let him talk me into going all the way. He told me he loved me and all that stuff. I believed him. Now half the kids at school know I put out." Molly pulled a cigarette out of her purse and lit it.

"What now?" Penny asked.

Molly shrugged her shoulders. She took a drag off her cigarette, letting the smoke swirl around her head as she exhaled. Looking at the cigarette, Molly tossed it in the water.

"The first thing I'm going to do is quit that nasty habit. I started smoking because I heard it would help keep me from getting fat," Molly said.

"You're not fat, Molly," Penny said, interrupting Molly.

Molly looked down at her body. She put her hand on her stomach, moving them to her hips. "I'm not thin, not like you guys."

"You and I are about the same size, Molly," Kathy said. "You have nothing to be worried about."

"Thanks. Anyway, I guess I'll just wait until I find a guy that wants me for more than my tits and pussy. Don't take this wrong, Kathy, but today when Eddie was helping me catch my fish; I couldn't help thinking about how nice it would be to have a boyfriend like him.

"Eddie was so nice and helpful. He didn't treat me as if I was dumb or unable to do things. Lenny never said anything encouraging to me." Molly giggled and then said, "That's not entirely true, that jerk used to encourage me to have sex even if I didn't feel like it."

"You sure seem to be taking this well," Jenny said.

"What am I going to do? I'm sure as hell not going to spend a minute moping around. Like I said, this has been coming for a while. I would have broken up with him after the party, but I wanted to go on the boat with you guys."

"You could have come along. We don't make a boyfriend a requirement," Jenny said, causing the girls to giggle.

"I would have felt like a fifth wheel," Molly said.

"Want to come in and have a soda or something?" Kathy asked.

"Yes, if you don't mind. No one is home at my house. Lenny and I were going to spend the night together," Molly said.

Penny grinned and said, "Walt and I are spending the night on the boat. We're going fishing tomorrow."

"No way! What did you tell your mom? Did you tell her you were staying at my house?" Molly said.

"No, Jenny and Kathy wouldn't let me tell Mom that. I called her and asked. My mom called Jenny's parents and then called me and said I could stay on the boat. It turns out my mom works with Kathy's mom at the law office," Penny said.

The girls went into the cabin. After giving the guys a quick rundown about Molly and Lenny, the girls went to the galley. Jenny passed out sodas and they sat at the dinette.

"How did you get back here?" Penny asked.

"Lenny dropped me off at home. I took my mom's car and came back. I hope you don't mind. I didn't want to be alone," Molly said.

"No problem, you're welcome here. If you want to, you can stay and go out with us in the morning," Jenny said.

"Thanks, but I would feel like I was in the way. You guys want to have fun with your boyfriends and I would just mess that up," Molly said.

"No you wouldn't," Kathy said and then she giggled. "You can sleep with Eddie and me. I lend him out to girls who need to be cuddled."

"You're crazy, Kathy. You would never let your cute boyfriend do anything like that?" Molly said.

Jenny began giggling. Kathy turned around and said, "Hey, Eddie, can Molly shack up with us tonight?"

"As long as she doesn't snore," Eddie said.

"You guys are nuts! You are kidding—aren't you? I mean you would never let Eddie fool around with another girl?" Molly said.

"Eddie can do what he wants. We don't own each other. I know he loves me and I'm not the jealous type," Kathy said.

"Eddie would let you fool around?" Penny asked.

"It isn't a matter of letting me do anything. If I wanted to get a little strange cock or pussy, I would tell him. We would talk about it and, if we were both cool, well you know," Kathy said.

Penny sat with her mouth hanging open. After a moment she whispered, "Did you say pussy?"

Kathy nodded. "You know, sometimes being with a girl is just what the doctor ordered."

"Are you telling us you're bi?" Molly said.

"Both of us are. Kathy more so than me, but I like to fool around with a girl now and then," Jenny said. "We don't hunt for girls, but we've been known to have some fun. It's no big deal."

"It sounds like you guys don't think sex is a big deal at all," Molly said.

"We don't, Molly. Sex is just something that brings pleasure. Don't get me wrong, I love Eddie. I would never cheat on him, or any guy I was going with. For me, sex is a lot like fishing, its fun," Kathy said and then she smiled. "Making love is marvelous!

"Jenny told me the same thing. I'm still having trouble understanding it," Penny said.

"Actually, it makes sense to me," Molly said. "I have to add that sex isn't always fun, not if you're not into it. Lenny made me feel dirty sometimes. He acted like I owed it to him."

"That would suck! If a guy ever treated me like that, I'd dump him too," Jenny said. "Anyway, you're welcome to stay tonight, Molly. We have plenty of room."

Molly looked at Penny and said, "Are you sleeping with Walt tonight?"

Penny giggled as she nodded her head. "I want to."

"You said you weren't ready for that." Molly said.

"I'm not, but Walt won't do anything I don't want him to." Penny giggled and leaned across the table. Whispering, she said, "We fooled around today. He went down on me and I gave him a blowjob. We talked and agreed to wait for anything else, at least for now."

Molly smiled at Penny. "You're so lucky to have a guy that isn't pushing you. Lenny was so persistent I finally gave in just to stop his begging. I really regret doing it now."

"Didn't you like it?" Jenny asked.

"I like screwing, I like it a lot. I just didn't like it with Lenny after while. I don't think it should be something that is expected. It was good when we were both into it, but many times he just wanted to fuck me," Molly said.

"That can be fun too," Kathy said. "I love it when Eddie gets randy. He's been known to bend me over this table and have at it."

"Don't you feel used when he does that?" Molly asked. "When Lenny did me in the car like that, I felt like shit."

"No, not at all. Remember, we're in love. When we do things like that, we both know what's going on. Most of the time we make love, but once in a while I like it when he just takes me. I do the same to him," Kathy said.

"So it doesn't bother you when he grabs your boobs and things like that?" Molly asked.

"Eddie doesn't do that, not as far as I'm concerned. He'll stand behind me and feel me up, or put his hand on my pussy, but it doesn't feel like he's groping me. You have to understand, Eddie and I have talked for hours about what we like and dislike. I know what's cool for me to do to him and he knows what's cool for him to do to me," Kathy said.

"Brad and I have the same relationship. As Kathy said, we talk. If you don't talk, you'll never know what the other one wants, or doesn't like," Jenny said.

"You learned all this from your mom?" Penny said.

When Jenny nodded, Molly said, "You talk to your mom about this stuff?"

"Sure, all the time. Mom is really cool about sex and things," Jenny said.

"Mrs. Shockley talks to my mom too. Since they became friends, my mom has become very understanding," Kathy said.

"I don't know about you guys, but I'm going to change and get comfy. Molly, are you staying tonight? You're more than welcome," Jenny said.

"I'd like to, but I didn't bring any clothes or anything," Molly said.

"We have clothes on the boat. What else do you need?" Kathy said.

"Um, a toothbrush would be nice."

"No problem, we keep new toothbrushes and things like that on the boat for guests. We even have tampons," Jenny said with a giggle.

"Where will I sleep? There are only two bedrooms—oops, I mean staterooms," Molly said.

"I told you, you can sleep with Eddie and me in the master stateroom. Penny and Walt can take the guest room and Jenny and Brad can sleep in the salon. Or, Eddie and I will sleep in the salon and you can sleep with Jenny and Brad," Kathy said.

"You're crazy. What would you do if I called your bluff?" Molly said.

Jenny laughed and said, "Try calling her bluff, if that's what you think it is."

"This is too weird. I can't sleep with you guys. I'll sleep on the floor," Molly said.

"Suit yourself. You're welcome to share the big bed with us. I would suggest you stay in the guest stateroom with Walt and Penny, but I have a feeling they want to be alone tonight. It'll be the first time they sleep together," Kathy said.

Penny blushed and then said, "Thanks, Kathy."

The girls went below. While they removed their clothes, Penny asked what Jenny and Kathy usually slept in.

"We usually sleep in the nude, but we wear tee shirts when we're hanging around," Jenny said.

Penny nodded. The girls stripped down to their panties and put on tee shirts. Jenny gave Molly one of Eddie's tee shirts.

When they went up to the salon, Molly noticed that Brad and Eddie didn't do more than just glance at the girls. Walt spent a few more minutes looking, but quickly returned to the conversation the guys were having. Jenny sat with Brad while Penny sat next to Walt. Kathy saw that Molly was nervous so she guided her to the settee where Eddie was sitting. Kathy sat Molly on one side of Eddie and she sat on the other.

Eddie glanced at Molly, smiled and said, "I was just kidding about snoring. Kathy snores and I'm used to it."

Kathy smacked Eddie on the arm and then stuck her tongue out at him. Molly chuckled, but it was obvious she was nervous. While she listened to, and watched, the interaction between Jenny, Kathy, Brad, and Eddie, she realized how shallow her relationship with Lenny really was.

Eddie began talking about the marlin Molly caught. He told the group that Molly did a great job of fighting the large fish. As he talked, Eddie was animated. He touched Molly's arm several times when saying that she was strong.

Molly felt herself blush at first, but then she relaxed. As the conversion changed from one subject to another, Molly began to feel she belonged. In the past, she had felt that Lenny was putting her on display when they went out with his friends. As she thought about it, Molly realized that she had cut off most of her friends except for Penny, at least when she was with Lenny.

The teens talked for an hour and a half before Brad said, "We should get some sleep if we're going to get up and go fishing in the morning."

"Okay, let's get the settee set up and get to bed," Jenny said.

Molly watched Jenny and Brad transform the settee into a bed. Once the sheets, blankets, and pillows were on the bed, Brad removed his shorts and got in. Jenny slipped in next to him, snuggling against his side.

"Turn off the lights," Jenny said.

"Um, do you have a blanket and pillow I can use?" Molly asked.

"Sure, follow me," Eddie said. "We have some extras below."

After saying good night to Jenny and Brad, the rest of the group went down to the staterooms. Penny giggled as she and Walt went into the guest stateroom to spend their first night together. Molly followed Kathy into the master, standing still while waiting for a blanket and pillow. Eddie had stopped in the head.

Kathy went to Molly, putting her arm around the girl's waist. "Which side do you want? Eddie can sleep between us."

"I can't sleep in your bed, Kathy."

"Sure you can, I promise Eddie and I will behave," Kathy said and then she giggled.

Molly grinned and jokingly said, "Yeah, but I might not behave. I'm just kidding. You know that don't you?"

Kathy giggled and shrugged her shoulders. "Whatever. Molly, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do, but the bed is a lot more comfortable than the deck. You wouldn't be the first person that shared this bed."

"You've had other girls sleep with you and Eddie?"

"Girls and guys. We make do when we're on the boat. We only have so many beds so we have to share."

"Okay, I'll try. If I get uncomfortable, I'll sleep on the floor. Do you have a blanket in pillow just in case?"

"There in the locker with the washer and dryer."

Molly climbed into the bed, scooting to the edge. Eddie came in, got in between Kathy and Molly, and snuggled with Kathy. Reaching for the lamp, Kathy shut off the lights.

"Goodnight, Molly," Eddie said.

"Goodnight. If I do anything wrong, just wake me up. I move a lot when I sleep," Molly said.

"There's nothing you can do that's wrong. Not in our bed," Kathy said.

Molly sighed. She hugged her pillow, closed her eyes and tried to sleep. Molly wasn't used to having someone in bed with her, especially a guy. While she settled in, she felt Eddie's butt against hers. She was so close to the edge that she would fall out of bed if she tried to move away.

At some point in the night, Molly woke up. It took a moment for her to become acclimated to the strange surroundings, but she finally realized where she was. The next thing she noticed was the presence of a hand on one of her breasts. She was going to remove it, but didn't. The feeling of being held was comforting and she didn't want it to end.

Closing her eyes, Molly drifted back to sleep. She thought about the day and how much fun she'd had in spite of breaking up with Lenny. The feeling of Eddie spooned against her erased the feelings of emptiness.

An annoying buzzing pulled Molly out of her slumber and an erotic dream. She felt the hand on her breast moving and fingers massaging her. Holding her breath, Molly savored the feeling.

"Is Eddie playing with your boob?" Kathy asked with a soft voice. "He can't keep his hands off boobs when he's sleeping."

"Sorry, I didn't know he was doing it, Kathy." Molly lifted Eddie's hand off her breast.

"Don't worry about it; he's a tit man—and an ass man, and a pussy man..." Kathy began to giggle.

Molly started to get up. Eddie put his arm around her, holding her to his chest. Rolling over, Molly shook Eddie's shoulder.

"I'm not Kathy, Eddie," Molly said as she backed away and stood up.

"Oh, sorry. I hope I didn't piss you off," Eddie said as he stretched.

"Not at all. Thanks for letting me sleep with you guys," Molly said.

The boat became alive with activity. Molly met Penny in the passageway on the way to the head. When the two girls were in the head, they compared notes.

Penny told Molly about her night with Walt. She giggled when she told her friend about the kissing, touching, and oral sex. Molly told Penny she slept with Kathy and Eddie, adding the fact Eddie was feeling her up.

"Oh wow! Did Kathy get pissed?" Penny asked.

"No, not at all. She acted as if it was as normal as could be. I really like these guys," Molly said.

Penny nodded and said, "Why don't you take your shower? I'm going to wait for Walt."

Molly got into the shower. While she shampooed her hair, Kathy came in to use the toilet.

"It gets busy in here, Molly, I hope you're not too shy," Kathy said.

"After last night, I don't thing anything can shock me," Molly replied.

Molly was wrong. The next thing she knew, Eddie came in and stood in front of the toilet. He didn't pay any attention to her while taking care of his morning business. From then on, there was a steady stream of people coming and going from the head. While Molly dried off and brushed her teeth, Jenny and Brad took a shower.

"There's undies in the drawers, mine are in the second drawer and should fit you," Kathy said when Molly came into the stateroom. "There are clothes in the locker too. Help yourself to what ever you need."

"These are yours? Where did you get panties and bras like this?" Molly asked. She giggled and said, "Um, I think your bras will be too small for me. I wear a C.

"Jenny's mom is the manager of a lingerie shop in West Palm. She gets them for us when styles change or they go on sale. Look in the top drawer, you can wear one of Jenny's bras," Kathy said.

Giggling, Molly said, "I buy mine at Wal-Mart's."

Molly selected a matching yellow bra and panty set. Holding it up, she asked Kathy if it would be okay to wear. Kathy nodded and Molly began dressing.

"Hi, I hope we didn't shock you too much this morning," Jenny said when Molly came into the galley with Kathy.

"I have to admit, it was a bit weird for me. You guys are very casual, aren't you?" Molly said.

"There isn't enough room to be modest. If we are, it takes forever to get ready," Jenny replied. "You'll get used to it if you hang around with us for very long."

Eddie came into the cabin from the flying bridge. He had started the engines to warm them so they would be ready when it was time to leave. Eddie moved between Kathy and Molly, putting his arms around their waists. He hugged them and gave Kathy a kiss.

"So, how are my two sexy bedmates this morning?" Eddie said.

"You're just like what's his name. You'll sleep with me, but you don't want to kiss me," Molly said and then she giggled.

Eddie released Kathy. She snickered, knowing what he was going to do. Eddie put his arms around Molly and bent her back. He gave her an open-mouthed kiss, slipping his tongue over her lips. When he stood Molly up, he looked her in the eyes.

"I am nothing like 'what's his name, ' Sweetie," Eddie said.

Molly stood dumbfounded for a moment. Kathy put her hand on Molly's arm and giggled. "He's a pretty good kisser, isn't he?"

"Oh yeah! No one ever kissed me like that. How can you take it?" Molly said.

"I spend a lot of time with my pussy tingling and wearing wet panties," Kathy said.

Molly blushed, nodding her head. "I can understand why."

Penny stared at Molly and then at Kathy. She shook her head and then said, "You weren't kidding when you said all those things last night, were you?"

"No, we weren't kidding, were we Jen?" Kathy replied. "We told you we like to have fun. If I knew you better, I'd show you how well I can kiss. Who knows, you might like it too."

Molly giggled and said, "Who knows, I just might. I'm quickly learning that things I thought were strange aren't."

"I'm making bacon and scrambled eggs for breakfast. Who wants to help?" Brad said.

Walt and Eddie helped Brad make breakfast while the girls set the table. After eating, the girls cleaned up while the guys took the boat out.

"Did you and Penny sleep well?" Brad asked while pulling out of the slip.

"Yes, we slept great when we finally went to sleep. We spent a lot of time talking last night," Walt said. "Penny and I want to try to be as open as you guys are with our relationship."

"That's cool. Being able to talk is important," Eddie said.

"I can't believe you kissed Molly like that in front of Kathy," Walt said.

"Well, I wouldn't do it behind Kathy's back," Eddie said and then he chuckled. "I think I shocked her."

"I think you about knocked her socks off," Brad said.

"You aren't planning on trying to date Molly, are you?" Walt asked.

"No, of course not," Eddie said.

"Kathy, I hope you don't think I'm trying to hit on Eddie," Molly said as they stood at the sink washing dishes.

"Not for a minute. Eddie is just that kind of guy. He likes many people, although most of them are girls," Kathy said.

Molly giggled and finished the plate she was drying. "I just don't want any trouble, Kathy. I like you guys and I like hanging around with you. Maybe someday I'll find a guy that will care for me like Eddie cares for you."

"I'm sure you will. Until then, you can borrow Eddie if you get horny," Kathy said.

"You're crazy as a loon!" Molly said.

"Maybe I am. Have you ever tried a threesome?" Kathy said, trying hard not to giggle.

"You wouldn't do that—would you?" Penny asked, shocked by the conversation between Kathy and Molly.

Jenny giggled and said, "Not only would she, she has! We all have."

The statement shocked Molly, but it also made her think. She couldn't help wonder what it would be like to have sex with Eddie, or Kathy for that matter. Penny felt dazed by what Kathy and Jenny said. She couldn't imagine doing anything with anyone except Walt, and that was limited at that point.

Finished in the galley, the girls went to the flying bridge. Molly stood between Kathy and Eddie, watching the sunrise over the ocean. She sighed, wondering where her life was going. The only thing she was sure of was the fact her life would never be the same again.


Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally had caught up with their studies. Mrs. Phillips told them they were doing great and should be able to move into their next grade in the fall. The teens had worked hard to make sure they wouldn't be held back, studying for several hours every night and meeting for classes on Saturdays.

Twice weekly conference calls kept the teens up to date on the progress of Tomiko. Jeri and April sent pictures weekly of the things they needed to discuss. Joanne had been down twice to meet with the workers and make sure the yacht and the houses were going to be as she envisioned.

Sam and his wife moved into Anne and Marc's old house. Joanne was in the process of redecorating. Sam spent more hours at work fulfilling his obligations as a partner. He had made a few calculated investments for Don and Marc. The successful investments and careful day trading had increased the family's fortune.

"We're going north this weekend," Don said to his family while they sat around the dining room table. "Our realtor has a new property that he wants us to see. He said he thinks it's what we're looking for."

"Do you have any information on the property?" Jack asked.

"Yes we do. The property is fifteen acres near Frankfort. There is a main house and two guest cottages. The realtor said there was a horse barn and a few other out buildings too," Don said.

"Is it on the lake?" Sally asked.

"Yes, with a nice beach from what I was told. The water isn't deep enough for the yacht, or any large boat, but it's only a half mile from the harbor at Frankfort. I wanted the property we looked at in Ludington, but the owner wasn't willing to deal. He wanted too much money for what he had there," Don said.

"Are we going with you?" Tom asked.

"You can go if you'd like to. How about school, don't you have classes on Saturday?" Marge said. "I also thought you kids were having your friends over. You postponed the party you were planning once. Do you want to postpone it again?"

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that," Tom said.

"Yes we have classes and we really shouldn't miss them. We're planning to go down to Florida during spring break," Jack said. "Are you guys going down with us?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.