Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 19

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 19 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Jenny docked the boat in the slip. Brad and Eddie tended the lines and then connected the power and water. Eddie went to get a cart so they could take the fish to the cleaning station.

"We should redesign the bait station on the boat so it can serve as a cleaning station too," Brad told Eddie while they cut the fish into steaks and filets.

"You're right, that would be a great addition. There may not be a place to clean fish if the boat is out on a long trip," Eddie said.

Lenny and Walt watched Eddie and Brad. When asked, they rinsed and bagged the meat. After they cleaned the fish and had the mess cleaned up, they headed back to the boat.

"What are you guys doing for the rest of the night?" Lenny asked.

"I'm not really sure. We have to call our parents to let them know we're back," Eddie said.

"Look, Walt and I would like to take you guys out for dinner tonight; it's the least we can do," Lenny said. "We all brought clothes so can go somewhere nice."

"You don't have to do that," Eddie said.

"Thanks, but we want to. My dad gave me money when he heard we were spending the day on your boat," Lenny said. "Why don't you call your parents and ask them if you can go to dinner?"

"We can go to dinner," Eddie said. "We're staying on the boat again tonight."

Brad and Eddie put the fish in the freezer. After talking to Jenny and Kathy, Eddie called home to see what was going on. He talked to his dad for a few minutes and then hung up.

"Where are we going to eat tonight?" Kathy asked.

"Anywhere you want to, as long as it isn't fast food," Lenny said.

"We can't go to a nice restaurant; I look like crap," Molly said.

"You can get cleaned up below. We only have one shower, but we can make do." Jenny giggled and said, "Brad and I usually shower together so we take half as long."

"Come with me; I'll show you where everything is, Molly," Kathy said.

Molly agreed. Glancing at Lenny, she smiled and then said, "Want to share the shower with me?"

"Are you kidding? You bet your sweet ass I do," Lenny said as he jumped up from the settee he was sitting on.

Kathy led the couple to the head. She returned a few minutes later and sat on Eddie's lap. "Are you going to wash my back today, Sweetie?" she said.

"Okay, if you really want me to," Eddie replied, earning a smack on his arm from Kathy.

Penny and Walt glanced at each other. Jenny saw them and smiled inwardly. She wondered if they would share the shower."

The group talked about the day. Penny mentioned how much fun she had fishing and how much fun it was to fish naked. A half hour later, Lenny and Molly came up from below.

Molly sat on one of the deckchairs, folding her arms across her chest. Eddie glanced at her. It was easy to see she was upset.

Penny stood up and asked if she could go next. Jenny told her it didn't matter who went next as long as everyone had a chance to clean up. Turning to Walt, Penny said, "Do you want to come too?"

Walt nodded his head. He followed Penny to the head and waited while Kathy told her how the shower worked. Kathy gave Penny two towels and said she'd see her in a few minutes.

"We don't have to do this," Walt said after Kathy left.

"I know, but I want to," Penny said as she gave Walt a hug. "I hope you're not disappointed now that you've seen me."

"Are you nuts? You're gorgeous."

Penny giggled and gave Walt a kiss. "Want to undress me?"

Nodding, Walt untied the top of Penny's bikini. He glued his eyes to her chest as he uncovered her breasts. With the top removed, Walt started pushing her shorts off. Penny held Walt's shoulders as he slipped her shorts and bikini bottom off her feet. Before standing up, Walt looked at Penny's mons.

"You look so good, Penny," Walt said as he looked up at her.

Penny smiled and pulled Walt to his feet. She removed his shorts, gazing at his expanding penis as she uncovered it. When they were both naked, they got into the shower. Penny and Walt took turns washing each other. When Penny stroked Walt's penis with her soapy hand, he groaned.

"If you keep that up I'm going to come," Walt said.

Penny giggled and kept her hand moving. "This is so much better that the other time I did this."

"Oh yeah!" Walt said as his semen shot out the tip of his penis, splattering against Penny's belly and leg.

"That was cool. I didn't get to see it the other time," Penny said with a giggle.

Walt put his hand between Penny's legs. She leaned against the wall while he stroked her. When Walt put his finger in her opening, she grabbed his wrist.

"Honey, I want to, but I don't what you to break my cherry with your finger. One of these days we'll do more—okay?"

"Okay, sorry."

Walt returned his hand to her vulva. Penny moaned as he stroked her and bumped her clit. After a couple minutes, Penny enjoyed an orgasm. Walt held her while she body shuddered from the pleasure. It was the first time he had caused her to climax.

Finished in the shower, Penny and Walt got of the stall to dry off. They didn't say anything for a moment, but then Penny gave Walt a hug and a tender kiss.

"I liked that, Walt, and I can't wait until we can do it again," Penny said.

"Have you thought about what I asked you to do?"

"You mean giving you a blowjob? Yeah, I've been thinking about it. Please be patient, you know this is all new to me. You're my first real boyfriend."

"I know; I'm trying. You know you're my first girlfriend too. It's just that you turn me on so much, Penny."

Penny giggled and blushed. Putting her hand on Walt's cheeks, she drew him in for a tender kiss. Their mouths opened and their tongues entwined. Walt moved his right hand to her breast, caressing it gently. Penny moaned and increased the intensity of the kiss.

"Oh, Baby, that was so nice. You've never touched my boobs like that before," Penny said softly as she kissed Walt's neck where it met his shoulder.

"I'm glad you liked it. I learned something today. I found out that girls don't like to be stared at or have their boobs squeezed too hard."

"That's partly true. I don't mind when you look at me—even stare. What I'm not fond of is when you stare at other girls. It makes me feel you don't like my little tits. I like the way you were touching me right now, but when I get turned on, I don't mind if you do it a little harder."

Grinning, Walt said, "Will you tell me what you want?"

"Yes, I'll tell you. I have before, but you didn't seem to be listening."

"I'm sorry. I promise I'll pay more attention to what you want. We had better get a move on. There are others that need to shower."

Walt and Penny finished drying themselves. Wrapped in towels, they went to the guest stateroom to get dressed. In the passageway, Jenny and Brad stood leaning against the wall. The two couples shared grins and giggles.

"Sorry we took so long," Penny said.

"No problem, did you have fun?" Jenny said.

Giggling, Penny nodded her head.

Jenny and Brad went into the head. Walt and Penny went into the stateroom to get dressed.

"You are so beautiful, Penny," Walt said while watching her.

Penny grinned and then winked at him. Taking a chance, Walt wrapped his arms around her. He guided Penny to the berth, sitting her on the edge. His eyes went from her eyes to her breasts and finally her mons.

"Penny, can I look at you for a minute?" Walt asked.

Smiling, Penny said, "Isn't that what you're doing?"

Walt knelt on the deck. Placing his hands on her knees, he applied a slight pressure. "I want to see your pussy."

Penny took a deep breath. She half closed her eyes and let her legs open. Walt watched intently as her vulva came into view. Penny felt her cheeks warm with embarrassment. It was the first time she'd been inspected so closely by someone other than her doctor.

Walt gazed at her lightly haired pink folds. His breath caught in his throat as his eyes feasted on Penny's most intimate parts. Looking up for a moment, Walt smiled. Penny's eyes met his and they smiled. Walt returned his gaze to her crotch. Leaning closer, he kissed her, letting his lips barely graze Penny's sex.

"You are so beautiful," Walt said as he stood up.

"You keep telling me that. I hope you really mean it," Penny said.

"I do, Baby, I do."

Walt pulled Penny to her feet. They embraced, holding one another snuggly. When Penny felt Walt's erection against her, she pressed her hips to his.

Penny and Walt dressed in silence, each of them lost in their own thoughts. When they went up to the salon, Penny began to blush, feeling everyone knew what she had been doing.

Molly noticed the look on Penny's face. Getting up, she took Penny's arm. "I'm going to have a smoke; come with me," Molly said.

Penny glanced at Walt and then followed Molly outside. Kathy decided to see what was up and joined the two girls in the cockpit.

"Okay, spill it, Penny. Why do you have that shit-eating grin on your face?" Molly said as she pulled a cigarette from her pack.

"Walt kissed me, you know, down there," Penny said as she used her head to indicate where she was talking about.

"What! He ate your pussy?" Molly said with a gasp.

Shaking her head, Penny said, "No, he just kissed it. It was so nice. I never knew boys really liked doing that."

Kathy giggled and said, "Oh, some do. Some guys love it."

"Lenny says he won't do it," Molly said with a huff.

"Do you give him head?" Kathy asked. When Molly nodded, Kathy shook her head. "Tit for tat. That's how it should be. If he isn't willing to do you, don't do him. That is unless you just love giving blowjobs."

"They're not my favorite. I don't mind once in a while, but not as often as Len wants me to," Molly said.

Kathy giggled. "I love it! So, Penny, you seem happy."

"I am. Walt was so different than usual. He was tender and sweet." Penny giggled. "He was so gentle when he touched my boobs; he's usually kind of rough. He said he learned girls don't like it when a guy is too rough."

"Um, I think that would be because of my brother and Eddie. My guess is the guys had a talk today," Kathy said. "They probably told Lenny and Walt we don't like to be stared at while we were sunning."

"Lenny was his usual grabby self. He got pissed at me because I wouldn't do anything when we were in the shower," Molly said.

Molly finished her cigarette, tossing the butt into the water. The girls went back into the cabin to wait until it was time for dinner. Penny scurried over to Walt and sat on his lap. He put his arms around her, holding Penny close to him.

Jenny and Brad came up and Kathy and Eddie went below to shower. When everyone was ready, the group left the boat. Eddie suggested the restaurant at the marina, saying they could walk.

The four couples enjoyed a pleasant dinner. They talked about the fish they caught, giggling at the mention of the nudity. Eddie, Brad, and their sisters watched how their friends reacted, noticing their giddiness.

On the way back to the boat, Lenny and Molly lagged behind the others so they could smoke. When they reached the boat, the group stood around in the cockpit. The sun was still warm and bright.

"What do you guys want to do now?" Brad asked. "What time do you have to be home?"

Lenny, Walt, Penny, and Molly talked between them. After a moment, Lenny said, "We don't have to be home until midnight or so."

"Want to go for a boat ride? We could cruse the ICW or take the boat outside and cruise the shoreline," Eddie said.

"I'd love to go out on the boat again," Penny said. "Can we fish this late?"

"It's only six so we still have a few hours we could fish. I'll give my parents a call and let them know what's going on," Eddie said.

Brad asked Lenny and Walt to help him with the water and power connections. Jenny went up to start the engines and Kathy tended the lines. Eddie called home to let his parents they were going out for the evening.

"Call the harbormaster, Jen," Eddie told his sister. "Dad said we can go out tonight."

Fifteen minutes later, Jenny pulled the boat out of the slip. Brad came up to the flying bridge, stood behind Jenny, and put his hands on her shoulders. She looked up at Brad, smiling when he leaned down to kiss her. The rest of the group gathered on the flying bridge to watch the scenery.

"Honey, will you take over so I can change," Jenny asked Brad.

"Sure, don't you want to fish in your dress?"

"No, I don't want to get it messed up. It's still clean enough to wear again," Jenny said as she slipped out of the helmsman's seat.

Brad took over at the helm. Jenny started down to the cockpit, followed by the other three girls. They went below to change into shorts and tee shirts.

"What's oral sex like?" Penny asked, not really talking to anyone in particular.

"It's kind of nasty if you ask me," Molly said. "Come tastes like shit!"

"I have to disagree, Molly. I love the taste and feel of come," Jenny said while Kathy quickly agreed.

Penny looked confused. Jenny smiled at her and said, "Look, everyone is different. Some people like it, some don't. You have to make up your own mind."

"Are you thinking about doing it with Walt?" Molly asked.

"Yeah, kind of. I mean he wants me to, but I'm scared of getting sick or something," Penny said.

The girls continued their conversation while changing. Kathy urged Molly out of the room, telling her they were going to get sodas for the rest of the teens. Once they were alone, Jenny invited Penny to sit down.

"Penny, don't let me, or anyone else make up your mind for you. You have to decide if you want to give Walt a blowjob and then decide if you like it. Like I said, I love it! You have no idea how much control you have when you have a guy's cock in your mouth," Jenny said.

Nodding her head, Penny said, "Um, how do you do it?"

Jenny giggled and then apologized. "It's like eating a Popsicle. You put it in your mouth as far as you can and suck a little while pulling back. At least that's what I like. Keep your hand around his cock so he doesn't try to shove it down your throat and gag you."

"How much can you take?" Penny asked.

Giggling Jenny said, "All of Eddie's."

"Wow, his looks kind of big," Penny said with a giggle.

"It's big enough for me. His isn't the biggest one I've seen, but he's not the smallest either."

"How many have you seen?"

"I don't know, a hundred maybe. We've gone to nude beaches before. You get to see a lot of cocks when you're there," Jenny said with a giggle.

Penny giggled along with Jenny. "Thanks, Jenny. It's easy to talk with you. I like Molly, but she can be so negative about things. I know she has only given Lenny two blowjobs so I don't think she really knows what she's talking about."

"Molly might not like it, Penny. Not everyone does. If you don't want to get semen in your mouth, make sure the guy tells you before he comes. Sometimes I like it when Eddie shoots his stuff on my face and boobs."

"Oh," Jenny said, "there's another benefit to giving head. Guys last longer the second time—and the third."

"Wouldn't giving him a hand job serve the same purpose?" Penny asked as she giggled.

"Sure, but it's not as much fun, not for me anyway."

"How about sixty-nine, do you like that too?" Penny asked, feeling a bit more comfortable about talking about sex.

"It's okay, but not my favorite. When I'm doing that, it's hard to concentrate. I'd rather have him do me and then I do him—or vice-versa. When I suck cock, I want to be able to give it my all. If the guy is eating me, I become distracted. I'm not saying I don't like it. Sometimes it can be fun."

"You make sex sound like it's no big deal, Jenny. Isn't it supposed to be special?"

"Of course it's special. It's even better when you love the person. Is it a big deal—no, I don't think so. I love sex. It can be fun and it can be loving, it can be both at the same time. I used to think my virginity was a big deal, but once I lost it, I realized it wasn't."

"Was Brad your first lover?"

Jenny shook her head.

"Did it hurt the first time?" Penny asked, realizing Jenny wasn't going to elaborate on her last question.

"It's more like pinching than pain from what I've been told. I ripped my cheery in a bike accident. The first time I screwed, it stretched me, but it didn't hurt. The pleasure overcame any discomfort in a split second. If you're worried about the pain, use something first. That way you can control it. Although being on top lets you control it too."

"Doesn't it make you feel dirty?" Penny asked.

Jenny used her finger to tap on Penny's head. "It depends on what's in here," Jenny moved her finger to Penny's chest, "and in here. No one can think or feel for you, Penny. If you think sex is nasty or wrong, then it will be. If you think it isn't, then it won't be. Either way, it's up to you. You have to make your own decisions and then live with them."

"How come you know so much about it?" Penny asked.

"My mom tells me. I can talk to Mom about anything."

"That must be nice. I wish my mom was as understanding as yours is. My mom would go ballistic if I asked her about sex."

"How do you know?" Have you ever talked to her about it?" Jenny said.

"No, I could never do that. Mom doesn't like the fact I'm going steady with Walt."

"That's too bad. My mom is my best friend," Jenny said. "Maybe you should talk to your mom. She might surprise you. Worst case, everything stays the same."

"I don't know. My older sister got pregnant when she was seventeen. When mom found out I was getting interested in boys, she took me to the doctor to get me birth control pills. She didn't even ask me if I was doing anything or if I was planning to."

Jenny giggled and then said, "Well, maybe your mom is smarter than you give her credit for. When I did it the first time, it wasn't something I planned. It just happened. I was really glad I was taking the pill."

"Thanks for talking to me, Jenny. You have answered a lot of questions for me," Penny said.

Jenny gave Penny a hug and said, "You can call me anytime you want to talk."

Jenny and Penny went up to the flying bridge. When Walt asked what was going on, Jenny laughed and said, "Penny and I were having sex."

"WE WERE NOT!" Penny screamed and then she giggled. "I was just talking to Jenny about a few things, Honey."

Brad slowed the boat and asked Jenny to take the wheel. The guys went to the cockpit to rig the rods Eddie, Lenny, and Walt had pulled out while Jenny and Penny were talking. Lenny and Walt set the lines while Brad and Eddie told them what to do.

With the lines in the water, Brad and Eddie went up to the flying bridge. Eddie told Molly and Penny to go to the cockpit and fish with their boyfriends. The two girls scrambled down the steps to be with Walt and Lenny.

Eddie and Brad stood at the rail, watching the baits and rods. Brad yelled down, telling one of the group to put on a harness. After a brief discussion, they decided Penny would be first. Walt helped Penny into the harness, sliding his hands over her butt, up her sides, and to the sides of her breasts. He didn't linger, but let Penny know he was touching her.

Jenny trolled over the waypoints they had marked earlier in the day with no successes. After an hour of fishing, Eddie said they should make a move.

"Let's run out and see if we can pick up a sail," Eddie said. "Brad and I will go down and re-rig."

Kathy said she would help. The three of them went to the cockpit and told their friends they were going to move. With the help of Lenny and Walt, they reeled the lines in and placed the rods in holders. Eddie told Jenny they were ready. The boat surged, coming up on plane.

"We're going to change to lures," Brad said. "It looks like the wahoo and dolphin have moved."

Eddie and Brad removed the live baits from the lines, replacing them with teasers and lures with large hooks. Kathy explained the change in the method of fishing to Walt, Lenny, Penny, and Molly.

Jenny reached the area she wanted to fish, slowed the boat, and set her course. Eddie and Brad put the teasers out and told the others what to look for. Eddie and Walt set the portside outrigger while Brad and Lenny set the starboard side.

"I'll go up and watch," Kathy said. "Walt, you can come up and help me."

"This can be very different than what we did earlier," Eddie said. "If we hook up with a large fish, we have to use the boat to help land it. When we get a fish on, we'll want to clear the other lines as fast as we can."

Turning to Penny, Eddie said, "These fish can fight a lot harder than the ones we caught today. You have to use your legs and back to fight them. When we hook up, I'll help you. Just do whatever I say."

"Okay, I'll do my best," Penny said.

Jenny steered in a lazy S pattern. Kathy and Walt stood at the rail, watching for a dark shadow that would signal a fish. Pointing at the water, Walt said, "What's that, Kathy?"

"That is a fish. Hey, fish following the starboard rigger," Kathy yelled down to her brother and Eddie.

Eddie took one of the rods with a lure on it. He gave it to Penny, telling her what to do. Brad grabbed the teaser rod and began reeling it in. Eddie told Penny to feed the lure to the fish in hopes it would switch and take the hook.

Kathy yelled down to Lenny and Molly, telling them to reel in the other teasers. They moved quickly, but also watched the shadow of the fish in the water.

When the fish hit the lure, Penny screeched. Listening to Eddie, she pulled back on the rod to set the hook. Once the hook was set, the reel began to scream as the fish made its first run at freedom.

Eddie coached Penny, telling her when to reel; and when to let the fish run. Jenny did what Eddie told her, chattering all the while. Walt stayed up on the flying bridge, watching his girlfriend fight the fish.

"You should get your camera, Walt. Penny would love to have pictures of this," Kathy said.

"Right, I'll be back in a minute," Walt replied.

On his way to the cabin, Walt stopped in the cockpit to encourage Penny. She thanked him, but didn't take her eyes off the water.

Walt retrieved his camera. He took a few shots of Penny from the cockpit and then went back to the flying bridge. Pointing his camera at Penny, he took several more shots.

"Keep your camera pointed out there," Kathy said while pointing. "I think the fish is going to jump."

Walt watched through the viewfinder. A few moments later, Kathy said, "She's coming up!"

The sailfish came out of the water, dancing across the surface on its tail. Penny froze, watching the acrobatic fish perform the dance. Eddie told Penny to keep reeling to take up the slack.

By the time the forty-five minute fight ended, Penny was exhausted. Brad pulled the fish into the cockpit so Penny could have her picture taken with it. Brad and Eddie hoisted the fish up while Penny stood next to it with the rod in her hand. Walt took several pictures of her while she beamed.

Eddie tagged the fish, held it in the water to revive it and then let it go. While Penny babbled about the hard fought battle, Eddie and Brad reset the teasers. Penny removed the harness and held it up. Molly reached for the device, but Lenny grabbed it and began putting it on. When she said something, Lenny told Molly she could be next after he caught a fish.

The next fish was a juvenile sail. Lenny hooked it up and fought it for less than twenty minutes. After taking pictures, Brad tagged, revived, and released the fish. Molly was still upset with the way Lenny took the harness from her. Eddie told Lenny to take the harness off and helped Molly put it on.

"Just wait, we'll get you a nice fish, Molly," Eddie said softly.

Kathy and Penny stood at the rail, watching for the next fish. When she saw a shadow in the water, Kathy pointed it out to Penny.

"Okay, yell, 'Fish on the port teaser' as loud as you can," Kathy told Penny.

Penny yelled at the top of her voice. Eddie looked up, smiled and went into action. He helped Molly while Brad and Walt cleared the lines. The fish wasn't cooperating. Eddie took the rod from Molly and moved the lure between the fish and the teaser. When the fish shifted its attention to the lure, Eddie let out enough slack so the fish could grab the lure. Kathy yelled down and Eddie set the hook.

"We better strap you to the reel," Eddie said as he passed the rod to Molly. "That fish looks like a big one."

Standing behind her, Eddie clipped the straps to the eyelets on the reel. Molly felt Eddie behind her, giggling when he pressed against her bottom.

"Okay, I hope you're ready," Eddie said while the reel sang. "This isn't going to be easy. If you get too tired, let me know and I'll take over for you."

"I'm going to catch this fish if it kills me. I'm going to show my asshole boyfriend he should have waited!" Molly said.

Lenny was still telling Walt about his fish and not paying any attention to Molly or Eddie. From the flying bridge, Kathy saw everything. She grinned, knowing that Eddie was making sure Molly enjoyed herself.

"I think Eddie is flirting with Molly," Penny said and then she giggled.

"Yup, he sure is," Kathy said.

"It doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all. I know what he doing. Has Lenny always treated Molly like that?" Kathy asked.

"I don't really know. Molly is my friend, but I don't know Lenny that well. He introduced me to Walt a few months ago and now we double on the weekends. He can be a jerk," Penny said. "Sometimes I wish Walt and Lenny weren't joined at the hip."

"You can change that, Penny. Just tell Walt you want to go out without Lenny and Molly once in a while," Kathy said.

In the cockpit, the action was heating up. The large fish made the first of several jumps, causing Molly to giggle. Eddie stayed at her side, giving Molly pointers on how to handle the fish.

"Use your legs, Molly. They're stronger than your arms," Eddie said as he put his hand on her lower back. "Get your cute butt into it too."

Molly giggled at what Eddie said. She leaned back against the tension the fish was placing on the line, using her legs to gain line. When Lenny saw the fish jump, he stopped talking to Walt.

"Holly shit! Did you see the size of that fish? Molly, you better let me take over for you," Lenny said.

"Molly is doing fine, Lenny," Brad said. "Eddie knows what he's doing and will help Molly catch it."

The fish made a run to port. Jenny used the shifters to turn the boat into the fish and let Molly gain some line. When the fish began to run straight back, Jenny backed down on it. The waves splashed over the transom, soaking Molly and Eddie. Lenny managed to jump back, but Walt got soaked when caught off guard. By the time the fish began to wear down, Molly and Eddie were dripping wet.

On the flying bridge, Penny and Kathy giggled as they watched. Penny had loosened up. She made comments about Lenny and his chauvinist attitude.

Eddie began yelling up to Jenny, giving her directions. The hour-long battle was nearing its end. The fish made a few half-hearted runs, but Molly was the victor. Eddie kept encouraging Molly right up to the point Brad opened the transom door. He went to help Brad and Walt wrestle the marlin into the cockpit so Molly could have her picture taken with the fish.

"Oh my God! This fish is taller than I am," Molly said while posing with the fish.

Lenny tried to be excited for Molly, but it was easy to see he was put off by the fact her fish made the one he caught look very small by comparison. When Molly asked Lenny to get into the picture, he did so reluctantly.

"How much do you think that thing weighs?" Walt asked while helping Brad hold on to the fish's bill, keeping water flowing through its gills.

"Two-fifty, maybe three hundred pounds," Brad said, purposely over estimating the weight of the fish. "It's one of the biggest we've ever taken."

Brad said what he did loud enough for everyone in the cockpit to hear him. Molly bounced on the balls of her feet while Lenny huffed. Eddie smiled while watching Lenny act like a child.

The fish gained enough strength to swim on its own. Brad and Walt released the fish, watching it disappear into the water. Eddie came over to Walt with the harness.

Walt took the harness from Eddie. When Eddie glanced up at Penny and smiled, Walt seemed to catch on. Holding the harness at arm's length, Walt looked up at his smiling girlfriend.

"You want to fish again, Penny?" Walt asked.

Penny ran down the steps. She put her arms around Walt's neck, kissed him, and then said, "Thanks, Baby, but it's your turn."

"I know, but you can take my turn if you want to," Walt said.

From behind the couple, Lenny made a comment about Walt being pussy-whipped. Walt and Penny ignored Lenny.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.