Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 1

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally had been in the truck for twelve hours. Just outside of Atlanta, they were about half way to their destination. Jack was driving while Tom napped in the backseat. Kim leaned against the door, her hand gently rubbing Tom's head as he used her leg as a makeshift pillow.

Sally stared out the front window. She had just woken from brief nap. Once she was completely awake, she stretched her arms back, shaking her head from side to side.

"Where are we, Jack?" Sally asked.

"Atlanta, Georgia, about twelve hours from Fort Lauderdale," Jack replied, glancing at his cousin.

Sally nodded, looking behind her at Kim and her brother. "How long has Tom been sleeping?"

"A few hours I guess. I was sleeping too," Kim replied.

"Poor Jack, he was the only one awake. I'm sorry," Sally said.

"No problem, it wasn't that bad. Not too much traffic at night so driving was pretty easy. Gave me a chance to think."

"What were you thinking about?" Sally asked.

"I don't know—lots of things."

"Megan?"

"Yeah."

"Do you miss her?"

"A little. I'll get over it."

Sally nodded.

"I did a lot of thinking about the yacht too. It's scary. I hope we know what we're getting ourselves into. We're taking on a lot of responsibility you know."

"I know, but we can handle it. We just have to learn to work smart, like Mr. Stone and Mr. Mitchell said. We have to hire people that know the things we don't know, at least until we learn."

Jack smiled as he glanced at Sally. "Yup. Dad says it's important to know what you don't know. Maybe more important than what you do know. If we admit to ourselves we don't know everything we'll be better off."

"There's something I do know, I have to pee. Can we stop pretty soon?"

"Sure, we'll be through Atlanta in a little while. Can you wait?"

Nodding her head, Sally told Jack she could wait. A half hour later, Jack pulled into a truck stop. Once the truck was parked, he and Sally got out. Kim woke Tom and they got out of the truck too.

"It's really nice out. I wonder how warm it is?" Kim said.

It was five in the morning. It was still cool, but much warmer than it was when they left Michigan the night before. After stretching for a moment, the four of them headed for the building.

Jack and Tom finished first, waiting outside for their sisters. There were several men coming and going from the restroom building, most of them truckers.

"I wonder what it's like to drive one of those big trucks," Tom said, pointing at the row of eighteen-wheelers parked in the rest area.

Jack shrugged his shoulders.

Kim and Sally came out of the building. They both crossed their arms across their chests, shivering a little in the cool air. "Let's go, it's chilly out here," Sally said as she started toward the Suburban.

Tom took over the driving. Jack and Sally sat in the backseat. Once they were on the road again, Jack stretched out on the seat with his feet on Sally's legs. Sally told him to turn around so he could rest his head on her leg.

Jack lay on his back, his knees bent and his feet flat on the seat. Looking up, he smiled at Sally. "This is much more comfortable, thanks."

Sally grinned as she brushed a few stray hairs off Jack's forehead. "No problem."

Jack closed his eyes. He was tired, but didn't really feel like sleeping. Rolling onto his side, he faced his cousin, putting his arm under his head. Sally put her hand on his shoulder, gently stoking him until Jack began to doze.

It was just after ten o'clock when Tom pulled off the interstate. Kim and Sally had been complaining they were hungry and wanted to eat. He found a family style restaurant near the exit and pulled into the lot.

Sally shook Jack's arm, waking him. When they got out of the truck, Kim said, "Wow, it's really warm out."

"Where are we?" Jack asked.

"In Lake City, Florida. We get on ten here and take that to ninety-five," Tom said.

After having breakfast, the four teens were on the road again. Tom drove again while Jack sat up front with him. Kim and Sally shared the backseat. They looked at the scenery as they traveled along the highway. They pointed out the different things they saw to one another, making comments about how beautiful the citrus groves looked.

"I want to change into shorts," Kim said as she leaned over the seat. She pulled a small duffel bag she and Sally had packed for the trip so they wouldn't have to open the suitcases. "Do you want your shorts too, Sally?"

"Yes please. I want to get out of these jeans and this flannel shirt. It's way to hot for these things."

Tom offered to stop at a rest area so the two girls could change, but they said it wasn't necessary. Helping each other, Kim and Sally changed their tops. They removed their jeans, pulling on their shorts. Jack glanced over the seat, chuckling when he saw his sister and cousin sitting in their panties.

"That's much better," Sally said after zipping her shorts. She folded her jeans, putting them into the duffel bag.

"I liked it better when you guys were in your panties," Jack said as he laughed.

"Sorry, but I don't think we can do that. I don't want to give the truckers a show," Kim said.

The remainder of the trip went fairly fast. They made one stop so Jack and Tom could trade places and they all could take a break. It was a little before five o'clock when Jack parked in the hotel parking lot.

"Wow, this place is really nice. I thought we were staying in a motel, not a resort," Sally said.

"Dad made reservations for us, but he told me we shouldn't get used to it. He said this was a treat because it's our first trip down alone," Jack said.

"Maybe next time the new house will be ready," Kim said. "Mom said they were going to close on the house in a couple weeks."

"There is still a lot of work that has to be done before we can start staying at the house," Sally said. "I heard our moms talking to Mrs. Mitchell about it. They are going to completely redo the inside."

The teens got out of the Suburban. They all went into the lobby to register and find out about their room. Once they had the paperwork completed, the clerk told them to pull the truck up to the door so the bellhop could tend to their bags.

Jack went to get the truck while the rest of them waited at the front door with a man in a uniform. When Jack pulled up, the man opened the tailgate and began removing the suitcases, placing them on a cart. Once the bags were loaded, Jack parked the truck again.

Following the bellhop to the elevator, Kim and Sally looked around at the shops along one wall of the spacious lobby. They made a comment about the swim shop, telling their brothers they wanted to go shopping later.

"This is your room," the man said with a heavy Spanish accent. He opened the door, pushed his cart in and began to off load the suitcases, placing them on the stands near the front door.

The man handed Jack the keycard and Jack handed him a five-dollar bill.

"Look at the view of the ocean," Sally said. "It's great!"

Kim and Sally stepped out onto the balcony. Jack and Tom followed them, looking down at the beach and other sights. After a few moments, they went back in to check out the room.

The large room had two double beds, a couch, a table with four chairs around it, and a desk. The bathroom was finished in marble with a two-person whirlpool tub and a good size shower stall. Kim opened the clear glass door and looked into the shower.

"I can't wait to get into the shower, I feel grungy," Kim said.

"Neither can I," Sally said. "I'm going to soak in that tub while we're here too."

"Let's get cleaned up and go look around," Tom said. "I want to get some fish or shrimp for dinner."

Jack left the bathroom. Sitting on the couch, he looked through the room service menu. "We could eat in the room tonight. They have a lot of good looking dinners on the menu."

Sally sat next to Jack, leaning close so she could read the menu. "I think that's a great idea, Jack. If Tom and Kim want to go out, I'll stay here and eat with you." Sally giggled. "I'll even have you for dessert," she whispered in Jack's ear.

Jack laughed, shaking his head. "Okay, we'll have dinner in the room tonight."

Sally and Kim began unpacking the suitcases, putting the clothing into drawers and hanging them on the clothes bar. Once the suitcases were empty, they carried the toiletries to the bathroom. The two girls placed the shampoo in the shower and the other things on the marble counter.

Kim began to undress. She got into the shower, started the water and sighed as the warm spray cascaded down her body. Sally also stripped, joining Kim in the shower stall.

When the two girls finished in the shower, Kim stuck her head out the door, telling her brother and Tom they could get into the shower. Jack came in, removed his clothes and got in the stall. Once he finished, Tom took his shower.

The four teens made room for one another at the sink counter. Jack and Tom took turns brushing their teeth while the girls stood behind them fixing their hair. Once they were all finished in the bathroom, they went to the bedroom to get dressed.

Kim and Sally decided to wear sundresses and sandals. Jack and Tom put on shorts and Polo shirts, wearing boating shoes on their bare feet. After making sure they had a keycard for the room, they left to explore the hotel.

"Tom and I called home while you two were in the shower," Jack said as they rode the elevator to the lobby.

"Is everything okay?" Kim asked.

"Yeah. Our parents are coming down on Thursday. I guess Mr. Stone was able to move the closing up for the house," Jack said.

"Do we have to pick them up at the airport?" Sally asked.

"No, they're going to rent a car. Our parents are staying in West Palm Beach, but they said they'd see up while they're here." Jack stepped off the elevator, followed by the rest of the group.

The teens looked around the hotel. They found the pool and the exercise room along with several of the other things the facility had to offer. They used the skywalk to go to the beach. Removing their shoes, they walked on the white sand. When they reached the ocean, they all walked in the wet sand, letting the surf wash over their feet.

They walked on the beach for a while. Kim said she was hungry and tired, so they made their way back to the hotel. Sally told Kim and Tom that she and Jack planned on eating in the room. Tom thought it was a good idea, but Kim was reluctant. Kim said she wanted to go to the restaurant, but Tom convinced her to eat in the room with everyone else.

"I want the coconut shrimp, a salad and rice," Kim said, handing the menu to Sally.

"Mmmm, that sounds so good. I'll have the same thing," Sally told her.

Jack ordered a steak with baked potato and salad. Tom ordered grouper. After calling in the order, Jack turned on the television to check the weather.

"Looks like it's going to be nice tomorrow. Calm winds and close to eighty degrees," Jack said as he watched the weather channel.

"Cool, we can wear our bikinis and work on our tans," Sally said. "Mine is starting to fade."

"Make sure you pack sunscreen, I don't want to get burnt," Tom said.

There was a knock on the door. Jack got up, opening it for the girl delivering the food. After placing the covered plates on the table, Tom signed the check, including a tip.

Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally sat at the table eating their dinner. Kim told everyone she was glad they talked her into having room service. The food was excellent and they all enjoyed the meal.

When they finished, Kim and Sally put the dishes in the hallway as the girl had told them too. Jack and Tom stretched out on the beds, propping their heads with folded pillows so they could see the television.

Kim and Sally changed out of their sundresses, putting on tee shirts to sleep in. They went to the balcony, looking at the ocean as they relaxed in the chairs.

"This has been a long day," Kim said. "I'm glad we don't have to drive down here again."

"It wasn't bad, I liked it. If we do it again, I want to make sure we stop for the night. You can't see the scenery in the dark."

"Yeah, and sleeping in the truck sucks!"

"Why don't we go to bed, Kim?"

"Okay, let's go."

Kim and Sally went into the room. Jack and Tom were asleep on the beds. Looking at each other, Kim and Sally giggled.

"They look cute, don't they?" Kim said.

"They look tired to me." Sally moved closer to the bed Jack was sleeping in.

"What do you think you're doing?" Kim asked as Sally got in bed next to Jack.

"I'm going to bed."

"With my brother?"

"Sure, you can sleep with mine." Sally giggled. "Just don't do anything I wouldn't do."

"That leaves about everything open, doesn't it?" Kim laughed as she climbed in next to Tom.

"Maybe we should take their shorts off for them," Sally said.

"Are you trying to get into Jack's pants?"

"Yup!"

Sally sat up, reached for Jack's shorts and unbuttoned them. She tugged the zipper down before pulling them down his legs. After tossing the shorts onto the couch, Sally stretched out next to Jack, pulling the covers over both of them.

When Kim began to remove Tom's short, he woke up. She told him what she was doing, giggling as she tugged at his shorts. Tom helped her, fell back and rolled on his side. Kim snuggled up with her cousin, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

The room went dark when Sally turned off the lamp. She cuddled against Jack, enjoying the feeling of his body against hers. Jack put his arm over Sally, drawing her closer to his body.

In the other bed, Kim spooned against Tom's back. Draping her arm over him, she began to rub his chest. She slowly moved her hand down to his stomach. When Kim began fondling Tom's penis, he let out a muffled groan. Fishing his penis out of the fly in his boxers, Kim began to stroke his growing erection.

After several moments, Kim stopped stroking Tom, letting her hand rest with her fingers lightly holding his penis.


It was after ten in the morning when the teens began to stir. Jack was the first one to wake up. He was a little disorientated as he sat up rubbing his eyes. Glancing down, expecting to see Kim, Jack was surprised to see his cousin lying in the bed with him.

Moving as carefully as he could, Jack slipped out of bed. He looked at his sister and Tom sleeping in the other bed, their arms around one another. Smiling, Jack went to the bathroom to relieve the pressure in his bladder.

Jack went out on the balcony. He breathed deeply, smelling the salt air. Gazing at the beach across the road from the hotel, he watched several people running along the edge of the water. He looked at the skywalk that connected the resort to the beach, wondering where you entered it from within the building.

A warm breeze was coming off the ocean. He watched the palm trees gently swaying in the wind and the small waves lapping at the shoreline. Memories of being on the beach, and at the resort with Megan flowed into his mind. He thought about all of the great times he had when they dated.

The weeks that had passed since Megan professed her love for Lisa did a lot to ease the pain of losing her. While he presented himself as being able to deal with the break up, deep inside he missed her. Jack realized there was very little he could do about what happened and that all the wishing in the world couldn't change things. He just hoped she was happy.

It had only been a little more than six months since his father had won the lottery and his life changed in ways he could have never imagined. He had tried to maintain who he was even if the things he and his family were able to do was way beyond his wildest dreams.

Jack thought back to the vacation on Lake Michigan and how the events that transpired, changed the direction of his life. He smiled as he recalled the things he and Kim had done together. Jack wondered if his father hadn't won the money, would things between him and Kim be the same.

Thinking about the night on the porch of the house they rented for the vacation, Jack felt his penis stir. He could remember every detail of Kim's aggressive behavior and his first blowjob. The events of that stormy night had been the catalyst for all the things that followed.

While taboo, his relationship with Kim was one of love. Jack had overcome any feelings of guilt he felt a short time after he and Kim made love the first time. His feelings for his cousins were almost as strong as they were for his sister. Tom was his best friend as well as a relative. He loved Sally almost as much as he loved his sister.

Chuckling, Jack though about the night on the beach when he, Kim, Sally, and Tom hid in the brush watching their parents carrying on by the bond fire. He realized that he and the others were so much like their parents it was almost uncanny.

Jack felt a pair of hands on his sides. He glanced back to see Sally standing behind him, smiling up at him.

"Morning, Jack."

"Good morning. I didn't wake you up did I?"

"No. What are you doing?"

"Nothing really, just thinking."

Sally giggled as she moved next to Jack. "Do you realize we slept together last night and didn't do anything?"

Jack nodded.

"You aren't mad because Kim and I kind of changed places, are you?"

"No, why would I be?"

"I don't know—I just thought you might be."

Jack turned to Sally, putting his arms around her waist. "Sally, I love you too you know."

Stretching up, Sally kissed Jack. She rested her head against his chest, holding him tightly.

"We're a strange lot, aren't we?" Sally said.

"I don't think so. Why do you say that?"

Sally shrugged her shoulders.

"Is something wrong?" Jack pulled his head back so he could look into Sally's eyes.

"No, nothing's wrong." Sally smiled. "Let's order some breakfast. I want juice and a muffin."

"Sounds good, I could use a cup of coffee."

Jack and Sally went back into the room. Kim and Tom were awake, sitting on the bed with their legs hanging over the edge. Sally asked them what they wanted from room service.

"I want cereal and juice," Kim said.

Tom picked up the menu. He looked it over and then said, "Coffee, eggs, bacon and toast."

Sally giggled as she wrote Tom's order on the paper. "We could just get something to drink while we get dressed and then go out for breakfast."

"We could just get dressed and go too," Kim said.

The four of then chatted about their options for a moment, deciding to get dressed and go out for breakfast. Kim grabbed Tom's arm, pulling him toward the bathroom.

"Come with me, you can wash my back," Kim said, winking at Sally.

"Hey, what about me?" Jack said.

"Sally can wash your back," Kim said with a giggle.

Tom looked at Jack, shrugging his shoulders. He let Kim pull him into the bathroom, chuckling when she began tugging his boxers down. When they were both naked, they climbed into the shower.

Kim handed Tom the shampoo, turned her back to him and wet her hair. Tom poured some of the fragrant liquid on her head, put the bottle down and began to work the shampoo into her hair.

"Mmmm, that feels so good," Kim said as Tom's fingers worked the suds through her hair.

"What's going on between you and my sister?"

"Nothing's going on. What are you talking about?"

"Last night, you slept with me and Sally slept with Jack. Now, we're in the shower together."

"So, isn't that okay?"

"Hell yes! I just thought you and Kim decided to..."

"We're girls, we can change our minds anytime we want to." Kim giggled as she moved under the spray to rinse the shampoo from her hair.

"What about Jack and me? Do we have anything to say about it?"

"Of course you do." Kim turned around. She put her arms around Tom's neck, pulling his mouth to hers. After a tender kiss, Kim pulled back.

Tom grinned, feeling his penis reacting to Kim's kiss and her body against his. She giggled as she wiggled against him.

Reaching for the bar of soap, Kim began to wash Tom's chest. She knelt on one knee as she rubbed the soap over his legs. When she moved to his genitals, Kim took her time washing and fondling him.

"Turn around so I can do your back."

Kim stood up so she could finish washing Tom. Once she was finished, she moved him under the spray to rinse him off. Kim handed the soap to Tom, holding her arms out from her sides so he could wash her.

"We're finished," Kim yelled after she and Tom got out of the shower stall.

Sally and Jack got into the shower, washing one another while Kim and Tom dried themselves.

Once they were all dressed, the teens left the room to find a place to eat breakfast. After checking out the restaurant in the hotel, they decided to see what else was near by. They walked down the street checking out the shops. When they got to a small café, they went in.

After breakfast, Kim suggested they call Jeri and Mr. Shockley to confirm their appointment the next day. They headed back to their room where Kim had the phone numbers. Kim made the calls, talking to Jeri first.

"Hi, Jeri, it's Kim."

"Well hello there. How was the trip down?"

"Fine, long but it was okay. Are we all set for tomorrow morning?"

"Yes, I'll meet you guys there at nine. They are making great progress on Tamika. Harry and Jack have made sure they had plenty of workers on the project."

"Great, I'm going to call Mr. Shockley to confirm everything."

Kim and Jeri chatted for a few moments before hanging up. When Kim called the boat yard, the receptionist confirmed the meeting.

"We're all set," Kim said. "Jeri said they're doing great on the yacht."

"Cool, can we hit the beach now?" Sally said.

"Sure." Tom said.

The four of them changed into their suits. Kim and Sally put shorts on over the bottoms of their bikinis. Jack and Tom wore trunks and tee shirts. Leaving the room, Jack carried the large beach bag the girls had packed while Tom carried his camera. They went across the skywalk to the beach, searching for a place to spread out the blanket they brought with them.

Kim and Sally walked ahead of Tom and Jack. When they found the place they wanted to sit, Kim took the blanket out of the bag. Sally helped Kim spread the blanket over the sand before they removed their shorts.

Sally handed Jack the bottle of sunscreen, asking him to put some on her back. When Jack was finished with Sally, Tom spread the lotion on Kim. The girls put sunscreen on Tom and Jack before they stretched out in the sun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.