Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 18

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"Sally called me last night," Jenny told Kathy and Brad when they climbed into the van to go to school. "They're going to move down here this summer. Sally said they're going to go to school with us next year."

"That's great!" Kathy said.

"No shit, we can fish on their boat next fall," Eddie said, "The new one. We have to make sure it's ready for them. If my dad hadn't let it slip, we wouldn't have known the new boat was for Jack, Tom, and their sisters. We have to be careful not to let on we know."

"I hope we can go to the Bahamas and go after big marlin, or maybe head up to the Carolinas for tuna," Brad said.

"I think we're ready to start the final design on the boat," Eddie said. "I also think we should go with the west coast layout. That will allow you to walk around the cabin, and fish from the bow."

"Dad said they can build the superstructure at the same time they work on the staterooms and other things below deck," Jenny said.

"Have we decided on how many staterooms we're going to have on the boat?" Kathy asked.

"I think we can have five staterooms and a crew's quarters if we don't make the staterooms too big," Jenny said. "We should try to figure that out today when we go to the boatyard after school."

After school, the four teens headed to the boatyard. They met with the engineer and architect to work out the final details of the design. The four of them gave Leanne and Cliff their ideas. Cliff sketched on a pad while Leanne used her computer to fill in the hull. By the end of the day, they had a good idea of what the boat was going look like when it was finished. Harry and Jack came in the room to see how things were going.

Leanne asked Eddie, Jenny, Kathy, and Brad to come back the next day to watch as she worked on the design. She said she would have questions about the helm layout and other things. Harry suggested they ask Jeri to offer her input too.

Over the next few days, the four teens went to the boatyard after school to work on the design. Jeri helped locate the electronics on the helm and the console on the tuna tower. She told Harry they could use the electronics they had replaced on Tomiko for the fishing boat, and add a fish finder.

By Friday evening, the design was complete. The entire group sat around the conference room talking about how the boat would look when finished.

The seventy-five foot custom sport fisherman would have five staterooms below and forward. Two of the staterooms, the master and the VIP, would be equipped with queen size berths and ensuite heads. The three guest staterooms would share two full heads. In the guest staterooms, there would be full size berths with single fold-down berths so each room could sleep three people.

The crew's quarters were to be located aft of the engine room with berths for three, and a head with a shower stall. The crew's quarters contained access to the engine room, and the washer and dryer.

All the staterooms would be equipped with flat panel televisions and stereo systems. The design called for ample storage in cabinets, drawers, and hanging lockers. All storage was cedar lined.

The salon rose three feet above the cockpit deck. There would be bench seating on a mezzanine between the cockpit and the bulkhead of the salon and storage under the cushions. In the salon, settees and chairs would provide seating. Forward of the salon the dinette separated the galley from the main area.

There was a spiral stairway from the salon to the enclosed flying bridge. The bridge would have large a sitting area. There were plans for a chart table and computer station on the portside of the room. Aft of the flying bridge there would be a deck for sunning and looking down at the cockpit. A ladder would lead up to the tuna tower where the captain could operate the boat while fishing. A set of steps would lead down to the cockpit.

The cockpit design was for big game fishing. There would be two fish boxes in the sole with circulating water. The tackle station and bait prep area were built into the bottom of the mezzanine. There was a hatch leading to the crew's quarters. The boat would have ample storage space for rods, reels, and tackle.

Also in the cockpit, there were live bait wells and tuna tubes. The outriggers were to be hydraulic with controls at the cockpit helm position. The captain would be able to operate the boat from the cockpit with the aid of a camera system.

"Should we come in tomorrow?" Jenny asked.

"That won't be necessary. I have to work out the cable and plumbing routing tomorrow and there really isn't anything you kids can do to help," Leanne said. "By Monday, I'll have the blueprints ready."

"I'm going to add a second shift so we can get this project finished faster," Harry said. "I'll call Joanne and ask her to come down to do the interior design in a couple weeks. If all goes well, we should be able to deliver the boat in eight or ten weeks."

Everyone knew that completing the boat is such a short time would be difficult, but they all agreed to do the best they could. While Leanne, Cliff, Jeri, and the teens worked on the design, the hull was painted. The hull was ready for the next step.

Eddie, Jenny, Kathy, and Brad left the yard. On the way to drop Kathy and Brad off, Jenny suggested they go fishing the next day. They all agreed to check with their parents to see if it would be okay.

Like the rest of the days that week, dinner was later than normal. Jenny and Eddie would get home at about seven o'clock after spending several hours at their father's boatyard. Ellen had dinner ready each night, offering to do the dishes so her children could do their homework.

"Eddie, Brad, Kathy, and I want to know if we can go fishing tomorrow," Jenny said as she finished eating her meal.

"It's okay with me. Don't you kids have to work tomorrow?" Ellen replied.

"No, Leanne said she has some work to do before we are needed again," Eddie said. "We don't have much homework for Monday and we can do it on Sunday."

"Are you kids planning on fishing Saturday and Sunday?" Harry asked.

"If you don't mind we'd like to, Dad," Jenny said.

"Are you going to stay on the boat tonight?" Ellen asked.

"We haven't talked about it, Mom. Eddie and I didn't know if we'd be able to go."

"Well, it's alright with us if you kids want to spend the weekend on the boat. Why don't you call Kathy and see if she and Brad want to stay on the boat too?" Ellen said.

"Are you trying to get rid of us?" Jenny asked with a giggle.

Glancing at her husband, Ellen winked and then said, "Of course not. You kids have been working so hard you could use a break."

Jenny called Kathy. They talked about staying on the boat for the weekend, agreeing they wanted to. Jenny told Kathy to get packed and that she and Eddie would pick her and Brad up in a half hour.

"They want to spend the weekend on the boat," Jenny told her brother. "Let's get a few things together. We have to pick them up in a half hour."

While Eddie and Jenny gathered their things, Ellen called Sarah Waters, inviting her and Jack over that evening. Jenny and her brother told their parents goodbye. They agreed to call them over the weekend.

Kathy and Brad came out of their house when Eddie beeped the horn. Brad climbed into the back while Jenny moved from the front seat so she could sit with him. Kathy tossed the duffle bag she was carrying into the van and got in front.

"Listen, I heard there's a party at Molly Durham's house. Want to stop for a little while?" Kathy said.

"I don't care. How about you?" Eddie said, looking at Jenny and Brad in the rearview mirror.

"That's fine as long as we don't stay too late. I'd like to get out early tomorrow morning," Brad said.

Eddie drove to Molly's house, parking in the road as close as he could. The four teens walked into the backyard and looked for the hostess. When Kathy saw Molly, she led the group over to where the girl was sitting.

"Hi, Molly, how are you doing tonight?" Kathy asked.

"Great, Kathy. I'm glad you guys came. There are sodas in the cooler and munchies on the table. Help yourselves and have a good time," Molly told the teens.

After chatting for a moment, Brad and Jenny went to the cooler to get sodas. Brad spotted one of his friends, took Jenny's hand, and went over to talk to him.

"Lenny, do you know my girlfriend, Jenny?" Brad said while shaking his friend's hand.

"I know about her from the papers, but I've never met her. Hi, Jenny, I'm Lenny Oakfield. Brad and I have known each other since grade school," Lenny said as he took Jenny's hand and kissed the back of it.

"Is your sister here, Brad?" Lenny asked.

"Yeah, she's over there with Eddie, her boyfriend." Brad pointed to where Jenny and Eddie were standing with a few other kids from school. "What have you been up to lately?"

"Not too much, just school and hanging around. How about you?"

"Jenny, Kathy, Eddie, and I have been working. We're helping design a fishing boat at Jenny's dad's boatyard," Brad said proudly.

"That's cool! Have you been fishing lately?" Lenny said.

"Yeah, in fact, we're going tomorrow."

"One of these days you're going to have to take me with you. I love to fish, but I don't get to go very often," Lenny said.

"Okay, one of these days," Brad said. "Are you and Molly still going out?"

"Yes, it'll be six months next week."

"Honey, I'm going to go talk to Cindy and Kevin. I'll see you in a few," Jenny said.

Brad leaned down, kissed Jenny and smiled. "I'll be over there in a few minutes, Baby."

"Damn she's hot," Lenny said after Jenny walked away.

"Yup, she sure is," Brad said with a chuckle. "We get along great. Her brother Eddie is a great guy too."

"So, you're really into this fishing thing from what I hear. You guys are always in the paper or something like that," Lenny said.

"We've done pretty good in the tournaments. We belong to a club too," Brad said. "I'll check with Jenny and Eddie about taking you out. If it was my boat it wouldn't be any problem at all—you know that."

"No problem, Brad. Let's go find the girls."

Brad and Lenny walked over to where Jenny was talking with Cindy and Kevin. Lenny waved Molly over, putting his arm around her waist when she got there. Kathy and Eddie came over along with two other friends, Penny and Walt. The group talked about school and their plans for the summer.

A little while later, Brad, Jenny, Eddie and Kathy found themselves alone. Their friends went to talk with some of the other kids at the party.

"I asked Cindy and Kevin if they wanted to fish tomorrow, but they have plans," Eddie said.

Brad chuckled and said, "Lenny all but asked to go."

"Go ahead and invite him, Honey," Jenny said. "We don't mind, do we, Eddie?"

"No, I don't mind. We could ask Penny and Walt too, you know, make a day of it," Eddie said.

Brad went to talk to Lenny while Eddie talked to Walt. When they came back to Jenny and Kathy, they told the girls it was all set. Walt, Penny, Lenny, and Molly would meet them in the morning at the boat. The four of them hung around the party for another hour. They told their friends they would see them in the morning and left for the boat.

On the way to the marina, Eddie stopped at an all night grocery store to pick up food for the next two days. Once they had purchased lunchmeat, bread, soda, and a few other things, they went to the boat. Jenny and Kathy put away the food while Brad and Eddie checked the fluid levels in the engine room.

"I'm going to get comfy," Jenny said as she headed to the staterooms.

Kathy followed Jenny below. They took off their clothes and put on long tee shirts for the night. The four of them lounged in the salon for a bit and then called it a night. Jenny and Brad took the guest stateroom. Eddie and Kathy told their siblings goodnight and went to the master stateroom.

"Mmmm, this feels so nice," Jenny said as she snuggled with Brad.

Brad gave her a kiss and then took off the tee shirt Jenny wore. He pulled her to his bare chest, hugging her firmly. They kissed and touched one another lovingly. Brad removed Jenny's panties as well as his boxers. He moved between her legs, entering her slowly.

Kathy stroked Eddie's penis while peppering his face with kisses. She slid down, took him in her mouth and began bobbing her head. Eddie rubbed the back of Kathy's head while she sucked him. Kathy brought him off and then he returned the favor. Before they fell asleep, they made love.


Sarah and Jack Waters arrived at Harry and Ellen's house shortly after their kids left. Harry fixed drinks for the group and they sat outside to enjoy them. Jack and Harry talked about the new fishing boat and the yacht while their wives chatted about the opportunity Don and Marc had given their children.

"Okay, that's enough work talk for tonight," Ellen said. "We want you two to pay attention to us."

"You do huh? Well why don't you two get naked then?" Harry said with a chuckle.

"Why don't you two get naked? In fact, why don't we all get naked and go for a swim?" Sarah said.

Laughing, the four removed their clothes. They jumped in the pool, swimming around for a few moments. Sarah swam over to Harry, reached into the water and began fondling his penis.

"Jack, your wife is playing with my cock," Harry said.

"Well, we can't have that, can we?" Ellen said as she moved to Jack and started fondling him.

Harry and Ellen had introduced Jack and Sarah to swapping a couple months prior. It was at one of the kids' tournaments when the four parents stayed at a hotel. The two couples had met in Harry and Ellen's room for a drink after the day's festivities. No one was drunk, but after a couple stiff cocktails, all of them were very relaxed.

Ellen and Sarah had been talking about the day on the boat when Sarah decided to change. She and Jack were on the verge of separation because of the way Sarah treated Brad and Kathy as well as her puritan attitude toward sex. With some encouragement from Ellen, Sarah decided to fight for her family.

The change wasn't easy for Sarah. There were many issues she had to work through, but with the support of her husband, and her friends, she was making headway. The real benefactors were Brad and Kathy. Sarah had become far less critical of the way they dressed and behaved. Even when she realized Kathy and Brad were sexually active, she was able to accept it.

When Ellen asked Sarah if she was having the feelings she feared, the need to be with other men, Sarah confessed she had. Ellen told Sarah should test the waters to see if she could handle it. After some giggling and offhand remarks, Ellen offered her husband as a test subject. While Sarah was shocked, she was also intrigued.

Before the night ended, Sarah discovered she still enjoyed oral sex with someone other than her husband. Jack and Ellen didn't just watch, they got together and had sex too. From that night on the four of them indulged in the swapping they had come to enjoy.

The two couples left the pool, picked up their drinks, and went into the house. They dried themselves, settling in the living room. Jack and Ellen sat on one of the couches while Harry and Sarah sat on the other facing them. They talked about the past and the changes Sarah had made.

Ellen began grinning and then she chuckled. Slipping off the couch, she walked on her knees to where her husband and Sarah were sitting. Harry knew what his wife had in mind so he got up and went to sit on the other couch with Jack.

Up until then, the few times Sarah and Ellen had been together, it was just the two of them. Ellen didn't care if her husband or Jack watched, but Sarah wasn't sure about how her husband would react. Sarah quickly realized that was about to change if she didn't stop Ellen.

Ellen pulled Sarah onto the floor with her. Taking her in her arms, Ellen began kissing Sarah tenderly. Hands moved over naked flesh and soon the two women were lost in the feeling of intimacy. When Ellen's kisses moved to Sarah's breasts, Saran didn't protest. Glancing at Jack, she returned his smile.

Sarah held Ellen's head while she suckled her breasts. Ellen moved one hand between Sarah's legs, stroking her warm vulva. Sarah responded by opening her legs and moaning.

Ellen continued her slow seduction, kissing and touching Sarah's body. When Ellen began licking her vulva, Sarah let out a loud moan. Moving around, Ellen lowered her sex to Sarah's willing mouth. The two women kept it up until they came. Sarah went first, followed closely by Ellen. Sated, they lay next to one another catching their breath.

Sarah twisted around so she was facing Ellen's head. She gave Ellen a kiss, tasting her juices on her lips.

"Wow, that was wonderful," Sarah whispered.

Ellen grinned and said, "Oh yeah! It sure was. I think our hubbies liked it too."

Sarah furrowed her brow, but giggled when she glanced at the couch and saw her husband and Harry stroking their rigid penises.

"I guess you're right, Ellen."

"What do you think we should do about their problem?" Ellen asked.

"Hmmm, I guess we should take care of them," Sarah said.

Ellen was about to agree, but chuckled instead. "I'm tired. You'll have to do it, Sarah." From conversations the two had before, Ellen knew having the two men at the same time was one of Sarah's fantasies. From her giggle, Ellen knew Sarah was ready to take her sexual healing to the next level.

Getting up, Ellen moved Sarah so she was on her hands and knees. She glanced at her husband and Jack, winking at them.

"Why don't you two come over here and give this poor girl what she needs?" Ellen said seductively.

Grinning, Jack and Harry walked to where Sarah was kneeling. Ellen pointed at Jack and then at Sarah's head. Harry moved beside his wife, kneeling on the floor. Jack took his place in front of Sarah, while Ellen began stroking his erect penis. She put her other hand behind Sarah's head, guiding her mouth to Jack's member.

As Jack's penis slipped over her tongue, Harry entered Sarah from behind. The two men developed a rhythm, moving in and out of Sarah's vagina and mouth. Ellen sat next to Sarah, fondling her hanging breasts.

Sarah was reeling in lust. She had thought about how it would feel to have her mouth and vagina filled at the same time, but her dreams paled in comparison to the real thing. Each time Harry drove his member into her, he pushed her down on Jack's penis. Even though she was very adept at deep throating, having Harry thrusting into her throat caused Sarah to gag on her husband's penis.

Harry let out a groan, grabbed Sarah's hips and began to come. He threw his head back as his semen shot deep into her clutching vagina. Sarah was on the verge of her orgasm, but Harry fell away before she could reach the peak. Sensing Sarah's situation, Ellen pushed Harry aside and pressed her face against her vulva. Ellen's tongue drilled into Sarah's vagina. She used her fingers to rub Sarah's clit, sending her into an orgasmic frenzy.

Sarah moaned around Jack's penis. He felt his climax build and then he came. She swallowed his semen as it shot into her mouth. Sarah finally removed her mouth from Jack's spent member. She lowered her head to the carpeting, yelling out while her climax consumed her. Unable to support herself any longer, Sarah rolled onto her side and gasped for breath.

Ellen turned to Jack, using her mouth to clean his penis. When she was finished with him, she did the same for Harry. The two sated couples relaxed on the floor, each of them slowly regaining their composure.

"Oh my God! That was wonderful," Sarah said as she rolled on her back and looked up.

"Nothing like getting it from both ends, is there?" Ellen said with a chuckle.

Jack moved closer to his wife. Putting his arm around her, he said, "Watching you and Ellen was the hottest thing I've ever seen in my life. You looked so sexy, Baby!"

"How about another drink?" Harry said.

"Sure, we don't have to drive home tonight," Sarah said. "Besides, you two still have Ellen to take care of."

Harry freshened everyone's cocktails. They went out to the patio, placed their drinks on a table and jumped in the pool. Sarah swam over to her husband, hugged him and then gave Jack a kiss.

"Honey, thank you for loving me and for sticking with me for all these years," Sarah said. "I never thought it was possible for me to do, but I love you more than anything in this world."

Jack hugged his wife and pressed his lips to hers. When they broke the kiss, he looked into her eyes. "Baby, you have become the woman I always knew you could be. I'm not talking about what we just did or the sex we now enjoy. You have become a great mom to the kids and a wonderful wife."

"You know, we have pretty special friends, don't we? I'm so glad Ellen talked me into what we did that day on the boat. I'm also glad you finally took a stand and made me want to fight for you."

Jack and Sarah hugged for a moment. They swam in the refreshing water and then climbed out to relax. Ellen and Harry joined them at the patio table. The four of them sipped their drinks and began talking about their children.

"Jenny said the kids from Michigan are going to be going to school down here next fall," Ellen said. "She also said the two families are going to live here when the kids are in school."

"That will be nice for them. They all seem to get along very well," Jack said. "Don and Marc are very different from anyone I've ever met."

"That would be an understatement. I think they are a bit eccentric, but they are certainly nice. With Tomiko, and now the fishing boat, they are keeping us busy," Harry said.

"Not to mention the other yacht you have an order for. It looks like this could be a very good year, Honey," Ellen said.

Harry chuckled and said, "It's a good thing we are busy. The kids' fishing costs a small fortune. I'm not complaining—I'm happy we can afford to do it for them. If nothing else, it keeps them out of trouble."

"When is their next tournament?" Sarah asked.

"I'm not sure. I'll have to check with Eddie. Maybe we can work it out so we can go with them if they're fishing in the Bahamas," Ellen said. "We have fun when we go."

Sarah chuckled and said, "I know I do."

The four parents stayed out on the patio for another hour. Harry suggested they go inside and take care of his wife. Laughing, they went into the living room. Before long, Ellen was enjoying the same treatment Sarah had received earlier. Harry knelt in front of his wife while Jack screwed her from behind. Sarah sat next to her friend watching her. Later, the four of them went to Harry and Ellen's bedroom to spend the night in the king size bed.


"Wake up, Honey, our friends are going to be here soon," Jenny said to Brad while she nuzzled his neck.

"Okay, I'm awake. Come here, we have time for a little fun, don't we?" Brad replied, pulling Jenny's naked body on his.

Jenny snuggled with Brad, kissing him. He ran his hands over her back and bottom. Wiggling against his morning hardon, Jenny told Brad they needed to get up and shower.

Brad gave Jenny a kiss and then rolled her off his chest. They went to the head, taking care of their bladders before showering together. When they went up to the galley, Brad and Jenny saw Kathy and Eddie.

"Good morning, sleep well?" Jenny asked Kathy as she slid into the booth next to her.

"Yeah, we had a great night," Kathy replied. "What time are our friends supposed to be here?"

"We told them seven. I hope they're not late," Brad said. "We still have to get fuel and bait."

Brad and Eddie made breakfast while Jenny and Kathy sat and watched. Once they were finished eating, the girls did the dishes. Brad and Eddie went outside to get the boat started and ready to go. At a quarter to seven, Brad and Eddie went to the parking lot to wait for the four teens that were joining them.

Walt, Penny, Lenny and Molly showed up before seven. After saying hello, Brad and Eddie led them to the boat. Walt and Lenny carried duffle bags with their clothes in them.

"Holy shit, this is your boat?" Lenny said as Eddie invited them aboard.

"It's my family's boat," Eddie said. "We use it most of the time though. I can't remember the last time my parents took it out without my sister and me."

Eddie led the group into the cabin. Jenny and Kathy greeted them, offering them coffee and juice. Lenny asked for coffee, but no one else wanted anything. After a few minutes, Eddie and Brad went out to untie the boat so they could get underway.

Lenny and Walt went up to flying bridge with Brad and Eddie. They watched Eddie maneuver the boat out of the slip and into the canal. When he reached the gas dock, Eddie docked the boat expertly.

"This is great. I've never been on a boat this size," Lenny said. "Thanks for asking us to come."

"No problem, Lenny. Have you been on a large boat before, Walt?" Brad asked.

"Yes, my grandfather has a cruiser. I'm not sure what kind it is, but it is big. My granddad doesn't fish though," Walt said.

Eddie went down to take care of the fueling. With the boat's tanks topped off, they left the gas dock. Eddie told his guests they needed to stop for bait and then they could go fishing. The man the teens bought bait from waved when he sat the boat approaching. Brad went down to the cockpit and helped the man secure his boat to the Lady Guinevere.

"The wahoo and dolphin fishing has been pretty good the last few days," the man said. "What do you need this morning?"

"What's in the tank?" Brad asked.

"I have ballyhoo and blue runners today. The runners are about eight inches."

"We'll take some of both," Brad said as he started the pumps on the boat's bait tanks.

Brad helped the man transfer the small fish to the bait tanks. Once the tanks were teaming with baitfish, Brad paid for them. Waving, Eddie pulled away. Brad went back up to the flying bridge, taking a seat next to Eddie.

"Do you guys like fishing?" Kathy asked Molly and Penny.

"I've never been fishing on the ocean. My dad used to take my brother and me, but it was on small lakes," Molly said.

"I've been fishing on the ocean before. My parents took my sister and me on a charter once. We didn't catch anything though," Penny said.

"How long have you and Brad been together, Jenny?" Molly asked.

"Brad and I have been dating since last Thanksgiving, the same amount of time Kathy and Eddie have been together," I said.

"That's cool. Lenny and I have been dating about as long as you guys," Molly replied.

"What time did you get here this morning?" Penny asked.

"We stayed on the boat last night," Kathy said.

"Really? With your boyfriends?" Penny said.

"Yeah, we stay on the boat whenever we can," Jenny replied. "Our parents know and they're cool about it."

"Shit, If my mom knew I spent the night with Walt she'd ground me forever," Penny said.

"My mom caught Lenny and me in bed about a month ago," Molly said.

"What did she do?" Kathy asked.

Molly giggled and said, "She took me to the clinic and put me on the pill. Mom said she knew she couldn't stop me if I wanted to screw, but she could try to keep me from getting knocked up."

"You mom sounds like ours," Kathy said. "They don't tell us we can't have sex and stuff like that."

"I think we're getting close to where we're going to fish," Jenny said when she felt the boat slow. "We should get outside and see if the guys need any help."

The girls left the cabin and stood in the cockpit. Jenny asked Eddie if he needed any help and he asked her to take the helm so he and Brad could rig the lines. Jenny went up to the flying bridge, gave Brad a kiss, and took over the helm. The other three girls came up to join Jenny.

"What can Walt and I do to help?" Lenny asked while he watched Brad and Eddie taking out the rods and reels.

"You can put these rods in the holders while Brad and I get them out. We'll show you how to rig them in a minute," Eddie said.

"These things are really nice. They're nothing like my fishing equipment," Lenny said.

"You should have been here the first day I went out with Brad and Jenny. I brought my spinning rig. I felt like a fool," Brad said with a chuckle.

"You shouldn't have. Jenny and I didn't tell you what to expect," Eddie told his friend.

Brad and Eddie took six rods out of the locker. They opened the hatch on the bait prep station and went to work. While rigging the live baits, Eddie explained what he and Brad were doing. Once there were a dozen of each of the baitfish rigged, Eddie said it was time to fish.

"Slow us down, Jenny," Eddie yelled up to the flying bridge. "We're ready to go."

Jenny slowed the boat to trolling speed. Brad and Eddie showed Walt and Lenny how to set the lines and then place the rods in the holders. Once the lines were out and the reels adjusted, the four boys stood back to watch.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.