Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 17

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

When Joanne woke up the next morning, she was tangled with April and Liz. Jeri was lying with her head in the opposite direction as the rest of them. Joanne stretched her arms over her head, smiling as she recalled the events of the night before. She crawled over April, waking her as Joanne got out of bed.

"I have to pee. I'll be back in a minute," Joanne whispered.

April grinned, nodding as she watched Joanne head to the bathroom. Liz and Jeri stirred, yawning as they stretched, and woke up. By the time Joanne returned, the other women were sitting up in bed. Each of them took a turn in the bathroom before they put on robes and went to the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

Joanne couldn't keep from grinning while she sat at the table glancing at the women she enjoyed the previous night with. She chuckled to herself, realizing just how much her life had changed. In a few short months, Joanne had gone from a woman that was indifferent to sex to a woman that thrived on the intimate contact. Now, after spending a night with three women, she had made another step in her sexual journey.

The idea of same sex activities had bothered Joanne in the past, but since Liz, and to some degree Marge and Anne, had introduced her to the joy of being with another woman, she was more than comfortable with being a part of the fun. The night at the club was not only very enjoyable for Joanne, it was a memory that she would cherish for years to come.

April ran her hand over Joanne's hair, snapping her out of the reverie. They shared a smile that quickly turned to giggling.

"Did you enjoy your first all girl orgy?" April asked Joanne.

Joanne nodded, thinking it was an orgy, wasn't it? At first it had been her and April, but once the four of them were in bed, it turned into a sexual free-for-all. The night was a blur of mouths, hands, and orgasms. Joanne couldn't recall who did what to whom, but she knew she had sampled all of the other women at some point.

"Yes, it was different, but I did enjoy it," Joanne said.

Liz chuckled and said, "You've come a long way, haven't you, Jo?"

"I'd like to think so. The sex was great, but I think the most important thing that happened was me getting over any homophobia I had harbored. Being around Marge, Anne, and you, Liz, made me realize there was nothing wrong with having sexual feelings for another woman. Spending time with April and Jeri has taught me love is love regardless of who you love."

"That's one of the nicest things anyone has ever said to us, isn't it, April?" Jeri said. "Being in a same sex relationship has its pitfalls when it comes to other peoples' acceptance. While it doesn't carry the stigma it once did, the majority of people still don't understand how two women or two men can have a committed relationship."

"Do you and April consider yourselves lesbian or bisexual?" Liz asked.

"I don't consider us as either. By definition, I guess we would be bisexual because April and I both enjoy men, but only for sex. It isn't a lot different from the way you like women. I don't like being labeled. I love April as my partner as I'm sure you love your husband. We don't hate men; we just don't want to be in a committed relationship with them.

"For some unknown reason many people think a same sex relationship is about sex. It isn't—not anymore than a relationship between a woman and a man is. April and I do the same things any couple does. We like to go out, to share our lives, and be together," Jeri said.

"Megan, my daughter, is in a relationship with another girl. Megan and Lisa have found they love each other and will probably move in together," Liz said.

"I noticed Megan and Lisa were very close the first time I met them," Jeri said. "We talked about being in a same sex relationship. How are Jack and Tom taking news?"

"They seem fine with it," Liz said. "I just hope the four of them can remain friends. Megan and Jack didn't really date that long, but I know they loved each other. From watching, I think Tom and Lisa were in love too."

"Love, or what is seen as love, changes when you're a teenager. I remember how many times I thought I was in love when I was their age," Jeri said. "It looks like Jack and Sally have become a couple—the same with Tom and Kim."

"They have, at least for now. I don't know how that is going to turn out. Sally is a girl that is dealing with some issues," Liz said.

"Sally is a submissive," April said frankly. "The biggest issue she has is the fact other people don't understand how she feels. Sally doesn't have any self-esteem problems like many women who are submissive have. She just knows what she wants. If everyone would leave her alone, she'd be fine. Sally has told me she worships Jack and wants to please him."

"Kim and Tom make a cute couple. I think it's going to take a little time for them to sort out their relationship, but if they stick it out I'm sure they will. To me, Kim seems a bit lost. I don't think she really knows what she wants," Jeri said.

"I didn't know what I wanted when I was fifteen either," Joanne said. "If you think about it, it has to be hard for those kids. They grew up in middle class families and were thrust into the position they're in now. The adjustment has to be hard for them."

"I disagree, Jo. Those two families are still middle class. They just have money. I don't get the feeling they're doing the things they do to be pretentious. I think they are doing what they do because they can," Liz said. "They are helping a lot of people."

"That's very true. I know how much they have helped me. If it weren't for those two families, I'd still be selling furniture instead of being an interior designer," Jo said. "I was referring to the kids, not the parents."

"Those kids have values! Their parents have raised them well, and continue to do so. April and I have been around a lot of rich brats." April giggled as she nodded in agreement. "Most kids of rich parents think their shit doesn't stink and act like everyone is beneath them. Jack, Tom, Kim, and Sally have never made me feel that way, not once!" Jeri said.

"It's weird having bosses that are almost half our age, but it isn't a problem, not with them. To me it feels like we're working with them more than working FOR them. At first, I thought we'd be working for the parents, but that's not how it is. The kids are clearly in charge of what's going on with Tomiko. They look to their parents for guidance, but they're making the decisions," April said.

"The two families are different; that's for sure," Joanne said. "It's almost impossible not to adore them, all of them."

"Very true, Jo. You were talking about how they have helped you and your career. They're doing the same thing for April and I. Any captain or first mate's dream is to be involved in completing a yacht and then running her. You have no idea how important that is to have on your résumé. If Tomiko is successful, and I know she's going to be, April and I can go almost anywhere when this gig is over," Jeri said.

April got up to toast English muffins. Joanne helped her, spreading butter on the muffins as they came out of the toaster. After a light breakfast, the women began getting ready for their day. Joanne and Liz used the guest bathroom to shower while Jeri and April used the master bath. Once the women were dressed, they left for the boatyard.

Liz stayed with Joanne as she talked to Jack Waters about a few final touches she wanted. A crew of workers was cleaning the yacht, getting her ready for the furnishings. Below, Jack Waters showed Liz the changes he had made in the guest staterooms.

"We raised the height of the bunks and built storage drawers in the bases. The drawers are lined with cedar like the hanging lockers and the other drawers." Jack pulled one of the drawers open. "April asked for linen storage in each cabin so her mates didn't have to carry clean linens each time they change the beds."

"When will the carpeting be installed?" Joanne asked.

"In a few weeks. We want to make sure we're finished with all the construction before laying the carpet," Jack replied. "We've decided to concentrate on the staterooms so we can finish down here before we finish the upper decks."

Joanne made notes on a pad of paper while Jack Waters went over the progress. She checked the woodwork, commenting on how beautiful it was. Jack showed her a few of the changes he had made to the heads in the guest staterooms. April joined the group while Jack continued to talk.

"We made the showers larger. I'm not sure why, but that's what I was told to do. We also changed the enclosures, using Lexan instead of tempered glass," Jack said.

"Kim and Sally asked for the changes in the heads. They said the showers were too small for two people." April laughed. "I think those two girls have a water fetish. However, I did agree with them. The showers on yachts are usually too cramped. The Lexan was Jack's idea. He said it was lighter and unbreakable."

"Jack's right; it is. Lexan is more expensive, but it's also a better choice," Jack Waters said.

Back in the passageway, Liz pointed at the headliner. "What are those little globes on the ceiling?"

"They're cameras, Liz. All of the common areas of the yacht have them so the captain can see what's going on from the pilothouse. There are also cameras in the engine room and other areas that contain mechanical equipment. Harry tells me it's become very common on yachts," Jack said.

"I know it sounds intrusive, but it also provides great security. In the event one of the smoke or heat alarms triggers, the system will automatically switch to the camera in that area so the captain can see what's going on," April said. "When we have a charter, we'll inform the clients the cameras are there."

"How long will it be before the yacht is finished?" Liz asked.

"I'm going to defer that question to Harry. I can tell you we have added a few additional craftsmen to speed things along," Jack said.

Joanne and Liz left the yacht. They walked to the office so Joanne could talk to Harry about the timeline. When they went in, the receptionist led the two women into the conference room. A few moments later, Harry joined them. He asked for coffee and for the receptionist to page Jeri and April. Harry chatted with Joanne and Liz until Jeri and April arrived.

"Okay, we have a few things to talk about this morning. First, we have moved the delivery date up to the first week of April. Don asked me to add additional people to get it finished," Harry said. "Joanne, you can start ordering the furniture and other things anytime."

"I should be ready by then," Jeri said. "Your crew is busting their asses. I have to test the new electronics, but that shouldn't be a problem at all."

"April, do you have any roadblocks?" Harry asked.

"No, everything is going great. We talked with Jack Waters this morning and he told us his plan to finish the lower staterooms before the upper decks."

"Jack is ahead of schedule. I think we'll be laying carpet by the end of next week. If all goes well, we should have Tomiko ready for delivery the first week of April." Harry looked at Jeri. "Do you have somewhere to put her?"

"Yes, behind the house. The slip is ready even if the house isn't. Joanne will have to kick the contractor into high gear," Jeri said.

After going over the checklist for Tomiko, Harry sat back in his chair and grinned.

"That brings us to our next project. This isn't common knowledge so you have to keep quiet for now. Don and Marc have bought another boat," Harry said. "I have no idea what they have up their sleeves, but something is going on. They hired Eddie, Brad, Jenny, and Kathy to design the boat—a seventy-five foot long-range convertible.

"Joanne, I'm sure they are going to want you to do the interior. Jeri and April will also be involved with the design. I think they want to offer deep-sea fishing to the charter clients."

"When are you going to start on the new boat?" Jeri asked.

"We already have. I had the hull in a shed. It was ordered as a raised pilothouse yacht, but the owner died and left me with the hull unfinished. I have a crew working on it as we speak. They're cleaning it up and getting ready to paint the hull," Harry said. "I hope to start setting the main deck in a few weeks. This boat is going to be on a fast track from what Don told me."

"How fast can you complete it?" April asked.

"It depends on the final design, but we should be ready for sea trials in two months if all goes well. As Tomiko winds down, I'll have the crew to make things happen pretty fast. Because it's a convertible, it will take less time than a yacht like Tomiko to finish," Harry said.

After the meeting, Harry ordered lunch for everyone. While they ate the sandwiches, they talked about the two boats. Jack Waters came in to join the group, bringing Harry up to date on what was going on with Tomiko.

"Harry, don't take this wrong, but are your kids qualified to design a boat?" Jeri asked.

"No, of course not, but they do have some good ideas about how a fishing boat should be designed. I have an architect and engineers to do the design. The kids will be offering ideas," Harry said.

"They must be excited," April said, causing Harry and Jack Waters to laugh.

"Those kids haven't talked about anything else since we told them," Jack said. "I think it's a wonderful opportunity for them."

"Don and Marc strike again, right?" Liz said.

"Yes, they sure have. I know the experience will be good for the kids. It will certainly teach them about responsibility and seeing things through. If my guess is correct, our kids will have a chance to fish off the boat too," Harry said. "That will give them a sense of accomplishment."

"Kathy and Brad told me that the four of them planned on coming here after school today so they can get started," Jack said.

"That's what I hear too. I told Parker and Ames to be ready for them," Harry said he glanced at Joanne and Liz. "Cliff Parker is the architect and Leanne Ames is one of the engineers that will be working with the kids on the boat."

"You have a female engineer?" Liz said.

"Yes, and she's one of the best I've ever worked with," Harry said. "She is young and has a lot of talent. Leanne also knows the computer program we use for designing inside and out. I'm old school and I like a pencil, but she can take an idea to paper ten times faster than I can."

Finished with lunch, Jack, Jeri, and April headed for the yacht. Joanne asked to use the telephone so she could call home and Don. She wanted to make sure it was okay to order the things she had selected for Tomiko. Harry led her to his office, telling her to make herself at home.

Joanne called Sam at his office first. When he answered, she said, "Hi, Honey, how are you doing today?"

"Great, Jo, how about you?" Sam replied.

"Wonderful, I'm at the boatyard working on Tomiko. This is so exciting for me."

"I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. Um, Jo, I have something to tell you," Sam said softly.

"I have something to tell you too, Honey. You go first."

"Well, when we got back from the airport yesterday Jerry and I went to Don and Marge's house. We had dinner there and then ended up in the hot tub. After a few drinks, we all got frisky if you know what I mean. I, um, I ended up having sex with Marge and Anne," Sam said.

Joanne giggled, causing Sam to sigh in relief. "I spent the night in bed with Jeri, April, and Liz." She giggled again. "I hope you had as much fun as I did! We went to a club too, a club that is mostly for gay people. I danced with April and had a great time."

"You're not mad at me?" Sam asked.

"Hell no, I'm not mad at all! I'm glad my horny husband was taken care of—I sure was."

"You're not going to come home and tell me you want to be with women, are you?" Sam asked with a chuckle.

"Are you kidding? I can't wait to feel your cock in my pussy or my mouth. Girls are fun, but they don't compare to you in any way shape or form! Sammy, I love you and always will."

"I love you too, Baby. I felt so guilty this morning."

"You don't have to feel that way, Sammy. It isn't as if you went out and picked up a woman to replace me, is it? I mean you have had sex with them before when I was there. If you want to fool around with our friends it's okay with me."

"Jo, there isn't a woman in the world that could replace you."

"Maybe not the new me, but I'm not so sure about the old me. I don't think I would have blamed you if you had found another woman before. Now, I'm going to make sure you never want to look."

"How much longer are you and Liz going to be down there? Don and Marc told me about wanting to have the yacht finished faster. I hope you don't have to stay too much longer—I miss you."

"I have to stay for a few days, Baby. Why don't you and Jerry fly down for the weekend if I have to stay any longer?"

"That sounds like a great idea; I'll run it by Jerry and see if he can get away."

"Okay, I have to get going, Baby. I have to call Don to ask him a few questions," Joanne said.

"Hold on, I'll get him for you. He and Marc are in Jerry's office talking about our real estate deal."

"What real estate deal are you talking about? They're not buying another house for me to decorate, are they?"

"No, they have purchased land and they're going to develop it. They invited you and me to be part of the project. I know I haven't talked to you about it yet, but I said we would love to be involved. I found out about it last night," Sam said.

"It's okay with me as long as we can afford it, Sam."

"We can afford it. Oh, there is something else—Marc, Anne, and the kids moved out of their house. We can move in anytime we want to."

"You're kidding aren't you—why are you teasing me?"

"I'm not kidding. They are living with Don and Marge now. While we were all in Florida, Don and Marc had their things moved. The house is ours. I'm going to put our house up for sale if that's okay with you."

"Go for it, are you going to have us moved by the time I get back?" Joanne asked with a giggle in her voice.

"No, I thought you'd want a chance to have the house painted before we moved."

"We can have the work done while we're living there. As long as we have a bedroom and a kitchen, we'll be fine."

Sam laughed and told Joanne to hold on while he went to get Don. Joanne talked to Don, asking him for approval to purchase the furniture for the yacht. He told her to call the kids later that afternoon, but also told her to go ahead. Once they were finished, Joanne asked for Sam.

"Talk to you later, Baby. Do you have the number for Jeri and April's apartment?"

"I'll get it from Don, Jo. You have a good time. I'll see you in a few days. If you have to stay, Jerry and I are going to fly down on Friday afternoon. We'll stay in touch to work out the details," Sam said.

Joanne and Sam told one another how much they loved each other several times before hanging up. She went to find Liz and go back to work. April saw Joanne and Liz coming toward the yacht and went to meet them.

"I have to run up to West Palm to check on the linens. Would you two like to go with me?" April asked.

"Sure, I want to see how they turned out," Joanne said.

Liz declined, telling Joanne she would stay with Jeri. The two women headed north to West Palm. April parked the car, leading Joanne into Ellen Shockley's shop. Ellen greeted them, taking them to her office.

"Here are the samples," Ellen said as she unboxed several items. "The supplier is ready to go as soon as we tell them to."

Ellen opened a sheet, spreading out on the table. Smoothing it, she glanced up at April. "Well, what do you think?"

"It's perfect," Joanne said while feeling the satin fabric. "The logo came out great!"

"I have to agree. It looks better than I thought it would," April said.

The logo, Tomiko written in Kanji lettering, was silk-screened on the sheet's border so it would show when the bed was made and the sheet turned back. The sample sheet was red with black trim and lettering. Once Joanne and April had examined the sheet, Ellen showed them the matching pillowcases.

Ellen pulled out the towels. Bath towels, hand towels, washcloths, and tea towels, all with the logo embroidered on them. Checking the quality of the items, April and Joanne agreed they would be fine. April asked Ellen to order one hundred bath sheets, for use on deck, in addition to one hundred sets to be used in the staterooms.

The women looked over the linen napkins. Like the other items, they had the yacht's logo embroidered on them. Ellen grinned and said, "I saved the best for last."

Ellen pulled out a colorful silk kimono, holding it up for April and Joanne to see. "I think this came out great. Do you like it?"

April took the garment from Ellen, putting it on. She looked at herself in the full-length mirror, turning to see all sides. "You're right, they are wonderful, Ellen." April removed the robe, handing it to Joanne to try on.

"Okay, if Joanne agrees, you can place the order. The yacht is going to be delivered the first week of April. Will that be enough time?" April said.

"Yes, it should be. Do you want to see the uniforms too?" Ellen said while grinning at April's surprised look.

"You have a sample already? I thought you said it would take another two weeks," April said.

"I put a little pressure on the supplier to get me a sample faster than normal. I really want the business," Ellen said.

April took the plastic cover off the uniform. She looked at it, front, and back. Smiling, April hung it on a rack and began undressing. "I'm going to try it on if that's okay."

Ellen nodded. "Help yourself, April."

April put on a white skort and the shirt. She checked herself in the mirror, nodding approvingly. Removing the skort, she tried on a knee-length skirt. "These are very nice, Ellen. I like the material and the fit."

"As you requested, a woman's set consists of a long sleeve and short sleeve oxford shirt with epaulette tabs, a skirt like the one you're wearing, a skort, shorts, and long pants. The skirt, skort, shorts, and slacks are in white and navy blue. For causal wear, I have knit pullover shirts. The men's uniforms are the same except no skirt or skort."

"Did you get a sample of the blazers?" April asked.

Ellen uncovered a white blazer and handed it to April.

After putting it on, April said, "You did great, Ellen. You even have my size right."

"I knew you were a four, April. So, do you think the uniforms pass muster?" Ellen said.

"Yes, they're as nice as any I've worn, Ellen. How much lead time do you need?" April replied.

"That depends, have you decided whether or not you're going to put the logo on the shirts?"

"Yes, I want the logo on the short sleeve oxfords and the pull over shirts. The rest of the things won't need a logo. We are going to need windbreakers with the yacht's name on the back too," April said.

Ellen and April discussed the amount of time required to order and receive the items. Sitting at the table, Ellen began writing the initial order. When they finished, April reviewed the order once more before approving it.

"That takes care of everything except the uniforms, Ellen. I will let you know as soon as we secure a crew. I'll have the crewmembers stop in to be measured. You can order Jeri's and my uniforms now. We both wear the same size."

"No problem, I'll have them in a couple weeks. If you need them altered, I can take care of that for you too," Ellen said.

"Ellen, how did you get into the uniform business? Isn't it odd for a lingerie shop to offer things like April ordered?" Joanne asked.

"I hadn't planned on it, but when my kids started fishing and wanted uniforms, I found suppliers I could get them from. The next thing I knew I was filling orders for other boats and crews too. The uniform business is doing well and I don't have to worry about things going out of style. Everything is special order," Ellen said.

"An order like this must be nice for you," Joanne said.

"Very nice, Joanne. It isn't everyday I sell thousands of dollars worth of sheets, pillowcases, and towels. Not to mention the clothing."

"I think I'm going to browse around in the shop. My husband loves the lingerie I've bought here before," Joanne said.

Joanne left the office, going out into the shop. She looked over the bras, panties, and other things on display. Picking out a few things, Joanne took them to the register. Ellen came out to ring up the purchase, telling Joanne she would give her a discount.

April carried the sample uniform out into the store. She thanked Ellen for all she had done, telling her she would be in touch.

"Ellen has nice things in her store. I shopped here the last time we were in Florida, before I knew her," Joanne said as April pulled into traffic.

"Jeri and I have been here too. We love our frillies. That's what we call our lingerie," April replied with a chuckle.

"I know Sam loves mine!" Joanne told April, laughing after she did. "My underwear used to be plain white cotton, now I wear sexier things."

"What would you like to do tonight? Want to go back to the club?" April asked.

"I would rather just stay home and relax if it's okay with everyone else. I like going out, but I like being home better—even if it isn't my home. A nice quiet dinner and a swim sound good to me," Joanne said.

Using her cell phone, April called Jeri. She related the plans for the evening, offering to stop at the store to pick up something for dinner. After chatting for a moment, April snapped her phone shut.

"Jeri thinks it's a good idea too. We can stop at the store before we pick up Jeri and Liz. I'm going to make coconut shrimp if that's okay with you," April said.

When they arrived at the apartment, Jeri went to see how the contractor was doing while Liz, Joanne, and April started making dinner. April and Joanne had stopped at a market to pick up fresh shrimp, salad greens, and wine.

"Let's get comfortable before we start cooking," April said.

Joanne and Liz watched April start striping as she headed for her bedroom. When April returned, she was wearing a tee shirt and panties. Liz and Joanne changed into the same outfits for the evening.

Jeri came in telling the others the contractor was making great progress. She saw how they were dressed, chuckled, and went to change. The four women talked about their day. They dined on the succulent shrimp, and drank the chilled white wine. After their meal, they cleaned up before retiring to the living room. The women decided against swimming. They wanted to relax. When it was time for bed, Joanne and Liz went to one room and April and Jeri went to theirs.


"Well, are you ready to go back to school, or at least Mrs. Phillips' house?" Sally asked Jack while snuggling against him in bed.

"Yes, I am ready, are you?" Jack said.

"I guess so."

"Is something wrong?"

"Not really. I guess I'm just queasy about seeing Brad. I'll be okay," Sally said with a sigh.

Jack rolled Sally onto her back. Propping himself up, he leaned over and kissed her tenderly. Sally put her arms around his neck, hugging him.

"Do you still have feelings for Brad?" Jack asked.

"I don't love him or anything—I love you. It just feels weird, that's all. It isn't everyday you lose your boyfriend to another guy," Sally said with a giggle.

"No, but don't forget I lost my girlfriend to another chick," Jack said and then he laughed. Looking into Sally's eyes, he smiled. "You know what? I'm glad we lost them to whomever. Now we have each other."

"Do you really mean that, Baby?" Sally hugged Jack, hoping he felt the same about her as she did him.

Jack was about to tell Sally that he did feel that way, but after thinking about it, he grinned.

"Sally, get down there and suck my cock. When I'm ready, you're going to give me a shower," Jack said as he pulled the covers back.

Sally's heart thumped in her chest as she scrambled down to Jack's crotch. She took his penis in her hand, covered it with her mouth, and began bobbing her head for all she was worth. Even when it gagged her, she didn't let up.

Jack smiled as he watched her. He was quickly learning how to show his love for Sally. Even if it wasn't the way he wanted to—it was what she wanted and he was going to do all he could to provide the dominance she desired. She looked into Jack's eyes, just as he had asked her to before, and he could see the love in them. Sally's eyes sparkled as she held his gaze.

When he told Sally to go down on him, Jack had not intended to let her finish, but decided he would. Sally's enthusiasm seemed so intense he didn't want to stop her. Besides, it felt wonderful.

Jack began ejaculating into Sally's eager mouth. She moaned around his penis, swallowing every drop of his semen. When Jack's penis stopped surging, she cuddled it with her mouth and tongue. Jack reached down so he could stroke her soft hair, letting her light brown locks fall through his fingers only to pick them up again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.