Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 15

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

"I had a good time tonight," Jenny said to Eddie. "I really like them."

"I do too, Jen. I'm glad they joined the fishing club," Eddie told his sister.

Jack, Sarah, Kathy, and Brad Waters had left the Shockley's house. Jenny and Eddie's parents were in their room getting ready for bed. Jenny and Kathy had helped wash the dishes after their guests left. Now, Jenny was talking with her brother before they went to bed.

"When they come back, we can take them out fishing again," Eddie said. "They all seem to really enjoy going out."

"Kim said they did. She and Sally were telling Kathy and me how much fun they had fishing the tournament. I wonder if they will get a fishing boat."

"I don't know, but they might. Jack said his dad was thinking about getting one to have down here."

Jenny stood in her bedroom while her brother leaned against the doorjamb. She began to undress while they continued to talk. Once she was naked, Jenny walked over to Eddie.

"Want to come in for a little while?"

"I don't know. Do you want me to?"

"We haven't done anything together in a while, have we?" Jenny said, smiling at her brother. "Brad said he was going to see if Kathy wanted to fool around tonight."

"I know, she told me. I thought we were going to stop having sex with each other, Jen."

Jenny put her arms around Eddie. Hugging him, she said, "I know, but it's hard for me. You were my first lover and I can't just give it up like that. Remember when we promised each other we would always make love?"

"Yes, I remember, but we've talked about it since then. We both know we can't be sure we'll be able to keep that promise. I thought you loved Brad."

"I do love him, but I love you too. No matter what, I'll always love you. Brad and I are really close, but I don't know if he'll be my last boyfriend. I'm still young—too young to be thinking about the rest of my life."

"Are you and Brad having problems, Jen?"

"No, not at all. In fact, we're getting along better than ever. How about you and Kathy? Are you two still madly in love?" Jenny asked as she pressed against Eddie.

"Why do you ask? Do you know something I don't?" Eddie replied, his hands going around his sister's back.

"No, I'm just checking. Sometimes you two don't seem as close as you used to."

"We are, Jen. We are as close as we ever have been. We're doing just fine."

"Do you ever think about the way we were before we started dating them? I do all the time."

"What are you trying to tell me?" Eddie asked as his hands dropped to her butt.

"I'm trying to tell you I miss being close with you. I'm trying to tell you how much I love you," Jenny said as she stretched up to kiss his chin. "Brad is a wonderful lover, but I never feel the same with him as I do with you."

"Are you thinking of going out with other guys?" Eddie said as he kissed the top of her head.

"Not really, but Brad and I talked about it—well, kind of anyway."

"What do you mean by that?" Eddie asked.

Jenny led her brother to her bed. She sat down, pulling Eddie down next to her. Eddie glanced at her and chuckled. "You know, it's hard sitting here with you naked like you are."

Jenny put her hand on her brother's crotch. She giggled and said, "I can tell. You could get naked, too, you know."

"Yeah, and you could put something on."

"Do you want me to? I will if you would feel better." Jenny began to get up, but Eddie grabbed her arm to stop her.

"No, you're fine the way you are." Eddie stood up and removed his clothes. "There, is that better?"

Giggling, Jenny nodded her head.

"So, what did you and Brad talk about?"

"We talked about being exclusive with each other. He asked about dating other people and I told him he could if he wanted to. Brad told me it would be okay if I dated too."

"Does that include sex?" Eddie asked.

Jenny shrugged her shoulders. "We didn't really talk about that."

"Would you have sex with someone else?"

"With you," Jenny said with a giggle.

"Besides me. How about another guy?"

"Maybe. It would depend on the guy. If he was nice I might."

"It sounds like you and Brad are thinking about breaking up."

"No, not at all, Eddie. We've just been talking about a few things. Do you think you'll spend the rest of your life with Kathy?"

Eddie did not answer his sister's question right away. He had never really thought about it before. The idea of Kathy being his last girlfriend wasn't something he had considered—not until then.

"I don't really know, Jen. Maybe. I love Kathy a lot."

"I know you do, just like I love Brad. How do you know that she's the right one though? I mean neither of us have had other boyfriends or girlfriends. We might meet someone else."

Eddie nodded, knowing what his sister was saying was true. At sixteen, he had a long time to think about life as an adult. He and Kathy hadn't really talked about the future, not long term anyway. Jenny interrupted his thoughts when she began playing with him. Eddie glanced at his sister, returning the smile she gave him.

Putting his arm around Jenny, he kissed her. She moaned into his mouth and tightened her grip on his member. After a moment, Eddie broke the kiss and got up.

"I'm going to bed, Jen. I'll see you in the morning. We can talk tomorrow," Eddie said.

Jenny nodded as her brother turned and walked away. She got into bed, pulling the sheet over her. She reached up and turned off the lamp next to her bed. Hugging her pillow, Jenny tried to sort out her feelings. She had wanted to make love with her brother, but didn't want him to do it if he didn't want to. Jenny thought about past encounters as her hand moved down her body.

Eddie sat on the edge of his bed thinking about what his sister had said. He was still erect and began to stroke himself while thinking about Jenny naked in bed in the next room. After a few moments, Eddie gave in to his love for Jenny.

"Starting without me?" Eddie said as he slid into bed next to Jenny.

"I thought you didn't want to."

Eddie leaned over Jenny, kissing her softly on the lips. She put her hand behind his head, pulling Eddie's mouth to hers. Their tongues met and they moaned into one another's mouths. Suddenly there was an urgency between the two siblings. Eddie moved between Jenny's legs, pushing his penis against her vulva until he found her opening. As he sunk into her vagina, Eddie whispered to Jenny.

"Make sure I'm up and out of here before Mom and Dad catch us."

Jenny moaned. She hooked her legs over his and put her arms around Eddie's neck. Starting slowly, they began to move in the lover's dance they had enjoyed so many times before. Jenny whispered, "I love you, Eddie."

"I love you too, Jen."


"Mmmm, I love the feeling of your cock in my mouth," Kathy said after pulling her mouth off Brad's rigid member. "I wonder if Cindy is watching from the bushes tonight."

"Who know or cares?" Brad said.

"Do you want to cum in my mouth before you fuck my brains out tonight? It's been so long I want you to last a long time," Kathy said.

"Turn around so I can eat your pussy while you suck me, Kathy. We'll cum in each others' mouths."

Kathy shifted until her crotch was above her brother's head. Brad pulled her down, swiping her vulva with his tongue. She took his penis into her mouth again, feeling his member hit the back of her throat. Kathy swallowed several times, trying to control the urge to gag. Once she relaxed, she held Brad's penis at the opening of her throat for a moment. Brad moaned into her sex and pushed his tongue against her tight opening.

"Mmmm," Kathy moaned around his penis. She lifted her head so she could look between their bodies and watch her brother lick at her sex.

Brad gripped Kathy's butt cheeks, pulling her tightly to his face. He moved his head, causing his chin to bump against her clitoris. Kathy let out another moan as she took his penis deep again. They continued to kiss, suck, and lick each other for several minutes. Sliding one hand under his leg, Kathy fondled Brad's testicles while her head bobbed up and down on his shaft.

When Kathy felt her brother's penis swell in her mouth, she pulled back until only an inch or so was between her lips. She applied a firm suction and stroked his member with her hand. Kathy felt Brad sucking her clit and she began to climax. His penis shot a stream of thick semen into her mouth, coating her tongue and the roof of her mouth. Kathy continued to suck and swallow as Brad's penis shot more of the thick fluid into her mouth.

Brad could feel his sister's juices running down his throat while he covered her labia with his mouth. Kathy wiggled her body, rubbing her clitoris against his chin to prolong the orgasm she was having. Brad screwed his tongue into her as far as he could, using it to draw her fluids into his mouth. He sucked on the puffy lips of her labia, while Kathy rubbed his softening penis with her tongue.

Unable to take anymore, Brad pushed Kathy off his body. She scrambled around so they could kiss and taste themselves on the others' lips. Kathy snuggled against Brad trying to catch her breath.

"God, I miss doing that with you, Brad," Kathy said as she wiggled against her brother.

"I have missed it too. I hope Eddie doesn't get pissed at us," Brad said.

"From what you said, I'll bet Eddie and Jenny are doing the same thing we are." Kathy gave Brad a kiss. "I don't really care. I'm loving this. I didn't think we could stop making love with each other. Not that I ever wanted to."

"I know, but we've talked about this before, Kathy. You know how I feel about Jenny and I know how you feel about Eddie," Brad said.

"Yes, but you also know how I feel about you, don't you?" Kathy asked. "I don't feel guilty and I'm not going to. Eddie and I will have sex just like before, and you and Jenny will too. Let's just enjoy this, okay?"

Brad gave Kathy a tender kiss. She reached for his penis, grinning when she felt it respond to her touch.

"Are you going to put this thing into my pussy?" Kathy asked as she waggled his hardening member.

Chuckling, Brad said, "If you insist."

"Mmmm, do I ever! Get your body on top of mine and fuck me, Brad."

Brad rolled onto Kathy. She reached between them, stroking his penis before inserting it in her vagina. Once he was firmly in place, Kathy grabbed his shoulders.

"I want you to screw me like there's no tomorrow." Kathy moaned and wiggled.

Brad began to move. He picked up speed, slamming his hips against Kathy's. Each time their hips met, Kathy let out a grunt. "Yes, yes, yes," Kathy chatted.

The coupling lasted almost a half hour. When Brad felt the pressure of his climax build, he buried his penis in Kathy's vagina and wait until it passed. Even his sister's pleading didn't make him move. Finally, Brad kept moving until he ejaculated in Kathy. She had an orgasm just as Brad finished his. Panting, they lay connected, feeling the warm afterglow of their lovemaking.

"I wish I didn't have to go to my room," Brad whispered into Kathy's ear. "I wish we could just stay like this all night."

"So do I, but there would be hell to pay if we got caught like this," Kathy said. "Mom and Dad are pretty cool, but I don't think they would be happy with us if they knew we were having sex. Even though they know we have, they have never really given us their blessing."

Brad chuckled. "I doubt they ever will, even if they do turn a blind eye to it."

"Do you think there's something going on with Jenny? I find it odd she would agree to us having sex," Kathy said.

"I don't think so. I think she wanted to screw her brother again. I'm kind of glad she did. We got to make love too. You know you'll always have a place in my heart."

Kathy snuggled against Brad, feeling the warmth of his body. "What do you think about Jack and Tom?" Kathy asked her brother. "Better yet, what do you think about Kim and Sally?"

"I think they're all nice, why?"

"I don't know. I like them too. I still find it weird that they have sex with each other, like we do," Kathy said. "I think Sally really likes you. Have you noticed the way she looks at you?"

"Not really. I haven't been paying any attention to that. Besides, I think Sally is really hung up on Jack," Brad said. "I think I better get to my room, Kathy. We have to get up for school tomorrow morning."

Kathy kissed her brother. "I know. I really wish you could stay though. I'll see you in the morning, Brad."

Brad left Kathy's room, walking quietly to his own bedroom. He carefully closed the door, trying not to wake his parents.

"I'm glad those two are finished for the night. I was worried we wouldn't get any sleep," Sarah told her husband. "Doesn't Kathy know how loud she is when she has sex?"

"I guess not, but I know where she gets it, from her mother," Jack said. "Now, weren't you sucking my cock before we were so rudely interrupted?"

Sarah chuckled as she took her husband's penis into her mouth.


"Did you guys have a good night?" Jenny asked as Brad and Kathy got into the van the next morning.

Brad averted his eyes, but Kathy said, "We sure did. How about you two?" Kathy gave Eddie a kiss before she got into her seat. She put her mouth near his ear and whispered, "Its okay you know. I don't mind that you and Jenny fucked last night."

Eddie smiled at Kathy, put his hand behind her head, and gave her a hard kiss. Kathy giggled when Eddie let her go and she sat in her seat. On the way to school, the four of them talked about what they all knew happened.

"We're not very strong, are we?" Jenny said.

"I don't know. I think we're all very strong. How else could we deal with the things we do?" Kathy said. "It's no secret how we all feel about each other, not among the four of us. We have been doing what we did last night since before we met."

"I know, but I really tried not to give in," Brad said.

"Not that hard," Kathy said, causing everyone to laugh.

"What can I say? Who can resist your charms, either of you?" Brad said.

"Luckily, neither of you guys can resist Kathy and me. We love you for it though," Jenny said. She removed her seatbelt and moved onto Brad's lap. "I love you, Sweetie."

Brad and Jenny kissed for a minute before she retuned to her seat. While Eddie drove, Jenny and Brad held hands. Kathy sat sideways in her seat, flipping her skirt to flash Eddie.

"I wish we could cut school today and go to the boat," Kathy said. "It would be fun to just lie around for the day."

"It would, but you know we can't do that," Jenny said. "If our parents found out, we wouldn't be able to use the boat for the rest of the year. As good as it sounds, it isn't worth it."

"I know, but it sounds good!" Kathy said.

"It sounds great. Maybe we can go to the boat after school," Brad said.

Eddie pulled into the parking lot at school. They all got out of the van and headed for the building. While they walked, Jenny and Brad held hands. Eddie put his arm around Kathy's waist and she put her hand in his back pocket.

"What was with the teasing on the way here?" Eddie asked.

"Didn't you like it? I thought you would, Honey," Kathy replied.

"I did, but now I have to go to class and I'm all excited," Eddie said with a chuckle.

Giggling, Kathy whispered to Eddie. "We could go back to the van and I'll take care of that for you."

"You would too, wouldn't you?"

"In a heartbeat, Honey. You know I love sucking your cock for you. I would just love to take it all right now," Kathy teased.

"You're a brat. You know that, don't you?"

"Yes, but I'm a sexy brat."

"That you are, Baby. That you are. I'll tell you what. After school you can blow me twice."

"That sounds like a plan, Honey." Kathy moved faster so she and Eddie could catch up with Brad and Jenny. "We have to go to the boat after school; I have something to do there."

"Okay, we can call our parents to see if it's alright. I don't think there will be a problem," Jenny said.

Once they were in the building, the teens said goodbye and agreed to meet at lunch. They went to their lockers to get their books before heading to their homerooms.

During lunch hour, Jenny and Kathy called their moms to make sure it was okay to go to the boat. Their mothers said it was okay with them, but told them to be home early. Jenny asked if they could eat on the boat and her mom said they could. Jenny's mother said she would call Kathy's mom to let her know what was going on.

"We called our moms and they said we can go to the boat after school," Kathy said. "We can even have dinner there."

"That sounds good. We can pick up a pizza or something," Eddie said.

After lunch, Eddie, Brad, Kathy, and Jenny went to their afternoon classes. They had agreed to meet right after school to go to the boat.


Ellen called Sarah after hanging up with Jenny. The two women talked for a few minutes and decided to get together that afternoon. After hanging up with Sarah, Ellen called her husband, telling him about the plans she and Sarah had made.

Sarah showed up at three thirty. She and Ellen went outside to chat and have a cup of coffee.

"That was a nice dinner last night, wasn't it?" Ellen asked.

"Yes, it sure was. Those folks are so friendly and fun. It's hard to remember they're so wealthy," Sarah replied.

"That's because none of them are snooty, Sarah. Harry told me they didn't act as if they were better than anyone else was. If I hadn't known they were rich, I would have never been able to tell. Their kids are just as nice as the parents are too. I know my kids like them."

"Brad and Kathy said they like them too. Speaking of our kids, Brad and Kathy were fooling around last night. Jack and I heard them while they thought we were asleep," Sarah said.

Ellen laughed and said, "I saw Eddie coming out of Jenny's room this morning. I think they spent the night together."

"I was under the impression Kathy and Brad weren't doing anything together anymore."

"That's what I thought about Jenny and her brother, but it seems we're both mistaken. I guess things could be worse, couldn't they?" Ellen said.

"Yes, I guess I would rather have them fooling around than doing drugs or something that could ruin their futures. The girls are on the pill so the chance of them getting pregnant isn't that great." Sarah smiled and then said, "I think I'm going to talk to Kathy and Brad again. I really don't want them to feel they have to sneak around."

"I don't know. Isn't that part of the fun?" Ellen said.

"Yes, I suppose it is. The kids don't really flaunt the fact they are sexually active."

"Did you overhear the conversation I had with Marge and Anne when we were in the pool last night?" Ellen asked her friend.

"No, I was busy talking to Joanne and Liz. What did they say?" Sarah asked.

"They didn't really come out and say it, but I think they're swingers. Marge and Anne told me how 'close' they all were. I also found out that Marge and Marc are siblings, so are Don and Anne."

"No kidding. No wonder the families are so close. I wonder if the kids are as close as ours are," Sarah said.

"It wouldn't surprise me, but there is very little that surprises me anymore."

"I know what you mean, Ellen. Since I have gotten over being such a prude there aren't many things that shock or surprise me. It's great to feel so alive. I have you to thank for that you know, you and Jack. If my husband hadn't finally gotten fed up with me and if you hadn't helped me learn about myself, I'm pretty sure I would be divorced by now."

Ellen chuckled and said, "You were a little bitchy, weren't you?"

"No, I was a fucking bitch! I still can't believe Jack didn't throw me out a long time ago."

"He loves you, Sarah. He loved you enough to stick by you. It was the way you were treating Brad and Kathy that made him reach his last straw. He was afraid you were going to instill your feelings in them."

"Jack was right. I was trying to turn my kids into me—Kathy at least. Now, I can listen to my kids have sex and laugh about it. I wonder if the kids know about the four of us." Sarah said.

"Eddie and Jenny know Harry and I swing. They caught us once. I don't know if they know that we do though. It wouldn't bother me if they did," Ellen said. "If any of them asked, I would tell them the truth. After all, I can't expect them to be honest with me if I'm not honest with them."

"I think it would be hard for me to admit I have sex with you and Harry, but I guess you're right, I wouldn't want to lie to the kids either." Sarah reached out, running her hand over Ellen's arm. "You and Harry have become wonderful friends, Ellen. You were the first person to really wake me up and make me realize what I was missing. I'm not talking about the sex—well, not just the sex.

"Seeing my kids and husband so happy fuels my desire to remain open and not be so judgmental. Kathy and I have become friends rather than just mom and daughter. We can talk about anything now."

"Isn't it great having that kind of relationship with your kids? I find it hard to believe Jenny and Eddie are as young as they are sometimes. They behave like they're much older." Ellen smiled when Sarah nodded her head. "Remember that day on the boat, the day the old Sarah changed?"

"The old Sarah died that day, Ellen! I have never looked back, not anymore. It was like flipping a switch for me. The first few days I wavered, my old feelings kept creeping in, but I was able to fend them off and move forward. Jack, bless his heart, wasn't about to let me slip back into my old ways.

"You know, the whole blowup was over the way Kathy was dressed and now I'm dressing more like a teen than a woman my age. My daughter and I have almost completely replaced our wardrobes."

"I know. You two have spent a fortune in my shop. As I remember it, one of your greatest fears was reverting to the way you were when you were a teenager. I guess it didn't happen," Ellen said.

"No, but I have thought about it." Sarah giggled. "Jack and Harry keep me happy in that regard. It's funny; I used to give blowjobs to degrade myself—to justify my feelings. I liked sucking cock from the first time I did it, but now that I'm doing it for the right reason, I love it even more."

Chuckling, Ellen said, "So, you wouldn't mind kneeling for a bunch of men as long as it was for the right reason?"

"That's not what I said, but I have to admit the thought has crossed my mind. I just couldn't do it with strangers, not anymore. Like I said, Jack and Harry keep me happy now," Sarah said and then she laughed. "I never thought I would be telling a woman I enjoyed sucking her husband's cock!"

"I can tell you Harry likes it when you do. I think I give pretty good head, but from what Harry tells me, you're a pro."

"I've had a lot of practice, Ellen. I'm not real proud of it, but facts are facts."

"What's it like, giving a bunch of guys head one after the other?"

Sarah thought for a moment. Smiling, she said, "It was fun for me when I was in high school. After that first night under the bleachers, I learned just how much control you have over a guy when you were sucking his cock. The weird thing is that I could never look at a guy's face back then, now I can't keep from watching the expressions they get."

"I talked to Clare the other day," Ellen said, changing the subject. "She and Ted are talking about getting married."

"Who couldn't see that coming? They seem like they're made for each other," Sarah said. "I'm really surprised they aren't living together now."

"Clare said she was making sure she and Ted were compatible. I think she's still smarting from the ordeal with her husband. She did say Erin and Cindy were getting along great. Clare doesn't think there will be any trouble when she and Ted do move in together."

"I wonder if they have ever considered swinging," Sarah said.

"Clare talked about it with me before. She asked if Harry and I had ever thought about it. When I told her we actively participated in swinging, she wasn't the least bit shocked. Clare told me she and Ted have talked about it, but they haven't decided if it was something they would do," Ellen said.

"When are your sister and Frank coming down again?" Sarah asked.

"I'm not sure, but I think they will be visiting soon. I know Sally wants to see Maria and Frank wants to see Erin. I have a feeling those two will be making a move in the near future. From what Sally's told me, Maria flies up to see her every other weekend. When my sister does make the move, I'm sure they will live together."

"Is Sally lesbian or bisexual?"

"She's bi, but she prefers women. She always has. Even when we were kids, she leaned toward girls. Sally dated boys, but if you ask me, it was more for appearance than because she wanted to. Being gay wasn't something that was accepted in the town we grew up in, not when we were young."

"Did you two ever fool around when you were living at home?"

"Sure. All the time. Sally was the first person I kissed or did anything else with sexually. We still get together when we can, but now Harry joins us. I think Sally likes it because she can get laid without being having a relationship with a man. Now with Maria in the picture, I'm not sure what is going to happen," Ellen said with a grin.

"I wouldn't mind having a little fun with either of them," Sarah said with a grin.

"You, the girl that couldn't think about having sex with another woman?"

"Okay, so I was wrong. You're the one that seduced me! How was I to know that I would like it so much? God, I'll never forget that night. There I was blowing Jack when I felt a mouth on my pussy. When I saw it was you, I almost bit my husband's cock."

"It didn't take you long to get used to it, did it?"

Shaking her head, Sarah said, "No, not long at all. What even surprised me more was that I liked returning the favor. Sometimes I don't know who I am anymore. Things that once repulsed me now turn me on."

"You're just coming out of your shell, Sarah. I would think you'd enjoy the change," Ellen told her.

"Enjoy it? I love it!"

"Well, I guess I should get started on dinner. Our husbands will be home soon and I'm sure they will be hungry. Why don't you give Clare a call and invite her and Ted over to join us tonight?" Ellen said.

Sarah called Clare, asking her to come to Ellen's house for dinner. Sarah told Ellen that Clare and Ted would be there.

The two women began preparing dinner. Ellen had taken dolphin out of the freezer earlier and planned to serve the fish with roasted redskin potatoes, southern green beans, and a tossed salad. Sarah snapped the beans while Ellen prepared the potatoes for the oven.

Harry and Jack came in the back door. They were talking about a meeting they had with Don, Marc, Jerry, and Sam.

"How are you, Honey?" Ellen asked Harry as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"I don't think I could be much better, Baby. I had a meeting with Don, Mark, Jerry, and Sam today. They're thinking about buying the seventy-five foot hull I have in the shed," Harry said.

"What do they want that boat for?" Ellen asked.

"I'm not sure, but they have something in mind. Don wants to know how much it would cost to finish it as a long-range convertible. I think he wants it for his kids," Harry said.

"They want another boat for their kids?" Sarah asked in surprise. "Isn't the yacht enough?"

"I think they're realizing the yacht will be a bit much for fishing and pleasure cruising. That and if they have a good charter business, it won't be available. The lawyer and money manger did a lot of talking that I couldn't hear. They probably have some tax angle they're looking at," Harry said.

"How long will it take you to finish the boat if they do want it?" Sarah asked.

"It depends on what they want. It could take anywhere from three to twelve months. The hull is complete, that takes the most time. Don and Marc had another request. They want our kids to be involved in the design if they do decide to purchase it," Harry said.

"Our kids, why?" Ellen asked.

"From what Don said, he feels Eddie, Jenny, Brad, and Kathy know what should be included in a fishing boat," Jack said. "I've listened to Eddie and Brad when we've been out. They have some great ideas about how a sport fisherman should be laid out, at least as far as the flying bridge and cockpit goes."

"Have they talked about the cost?" Ellen asked.

"No, I brought it up, but Don and Marc said if they decide to do it, they want it done right. From what I've learned working on Tomiko with them, money isn't an issue. They aren't the kind to pinch pennies."

"Jeri, the captain, asked to have all the electronics in the pilothouse and the flying bridge upgraded. When I told her the cost, she didn't bat an eye. Jeri called the kids and then told me to do it. It cost them over a hundred grand to make the changes," Harry said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.