Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Marc began rubbing his sister's head. He pulled her up, snuggling against her warm body. Kissing her tenderly, Marc ran his hand up and down Marge's back.

"I would prefer you were yourself. I like the role playing, but not tonight," Marc said.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just have a lot on my mind."

"About the kids?"

"Yes, it's about the kids."

"You're having a problem with what Don said, aren't you? Marc, all of us have talked about this before. You know we decided to include our children once the girls turned sixteen."

"I know, I know. Don't you think they should have a say in it?" Marc asked his sister.

"Of course they should—they will. Sally wants to be with you, Marc. Kim wants to be with her dad too."

"They may think that's what they want, but what if it really isn't? I can't stand the thought of hurting my little girl. The kids are very well adjusted amongst themselves. It's easy to see how they feel about each other. If we bring them into the folds of our lifestyle, things may change."

"How so?"

"If we go through with it, they will be our lovers and it will change our standing as parents."

"I see what you mean, but I think they're mature enough to separate the two—don't you?"

"Probably, but what if they're not? How can we be good parents if we're having sex with our children?"

"I'm going to talk to Don. Maybe we should put it off for a few years—until the girls are older," Marge said as she moved her hand to her brother's flaccid penis. She fondled him, feeling his grow in her hand. "I was kind of looking forward to having Jack in my bed, but the more I think about what you said, the more I know you're right. I hope I can make my husband see things the same way we do."

"Don wants the best for our families, Kid. I don't think he will find what we think unreasonable, do you?"

Marge kissed Marc tenderly, letting her lips linger against his. "Do you know how long it's been since you called me, Kid? I used to hate it when you did you know. After we started having sex, I loved to hear you say it. Not because I felt like a kid, because it was a name you only used with me."

Marc chuckled and said, "Like when I used to say, 'How about a blowjob, Kid?'"

"Yup!"

"How about a blowjob, Kid?"

"On one condition, you eat my pussy while I suck your cock," Marge said.

"It would be my pleasure—Kid."

Marge chuckled as she turned around, stretching out on her back next to her brother. Marc straddled her body, starting between her splayed legs. He dropped his head, licking her vulva. Marge reached for her brother's penis, pulling it into her mouth. Keeping her hand around his shaft, she began to rub him with her tongue, taking him deeper into her mouth. Marc's tongue worked against her clitoris, bring his sister closer to her first of many orgasms.


In the next room, Don thrust into his sister's vagina. Anne held her legs, pulling them back and open for her brother's steady assault. They had been going at it for a half hour, both of them thoroughly enjoying the closeness of their coupled bodies.

Their lovemaking began with Anne riding Don, but they soon changed positions so he could take control of the sex. His heavy scrotum slapped against her bottom as he pushed deep in her heated vagina. Anne released one of her legs, put her hand behind Don's head and pulled his mouth to hers. After a long kiss, she let go so she could stare in her brother's eyes.

"I love it when you fuck me, Donny. We don't do it often enough anymore."

"We've been busy, Sis."

"Too busy to keep your little sister happy?"

"It isn't that and you know it, Anne. You know I love fucking you almost as much as I love fucking Marge."

"What about when the kids are involved? You won't have any time for me at all."

Don stopped moving, burying his member deep in her vagina. He put one hand on her cheek, stroking her damp flesh. "We'll have time, Baby. Once you and Marc move in with Marge and me, we'll have plenty of time to make love—all of us will."

Anne flexed her vaginal muscles, gripping Don's thick penis. She wiggled a little, relishing the feeling of being full.

"Do you think Jack will let Sally have sex with her dad?" Anne asked.

"I don't know—it's up to him."

"Kim will do what she wants you know. She isn't going to let Tom, or anyone else, tell her what to do. That girl is as headstrong as you are."

"That's my girl," Don said, pulling back and then thrusting back into his sister.

"I'll bet you can't wait to get your big cock in her tight little pussy, can you?" Anne asked. "I can't wait to get Tom's cock in me."

Don shrugged his shoulders. He began to move again, pumping his penis in and out of Anne's quivering vagina. She pushed up against his thrusts, letting out a muffled, "Yes" each time his body met hers.

Anne's body began to jerk beneath her brother's. She let out a throaty groan, announcing the onset of her climax. When her vagina began convulsing around his member, Don slammed into her as hard as he could. Anne started to have another orgasm as the first subsided. Don's penis swelled and he sent the first of several surges of semen into his sister.

Sated, Don and Anne snuggled together, his penis still in her vagina. Anne used her muscles to massage her brother's member as she kissed him. After a moment, she squirmed out from under him.

"Mmmm, I love sucking your cock after we fuck," Anne said as she moved down his sweaty body.

"You love sucking cock period," Don said, feeling his sister's mouth around his penis.

Anne sucked Don's member into her throat, using her tongue to gather the slick fluids that coated him. She moaned, her throat vibrating around his penis. Anne pulled her mouth off his member, kissing the tip.

"Yes, I love sucking cock—it's your fault you know. You're the one that made me love it so much." Anne returned her mouth to Don's penis, licking and kissing it.

"You didn't seem to mind doing it when we were kids," Don reminded her.

Rubbing his slick member against her cheek, Anne said, "I didn't like it when you gagged me! You used to get so turned on you shoved it down my throat."

"Yeah, but you learned to take it all—didn't you?"

Anne giggled as she winked at her brother. "I had to! It was in self-defense. I hated it when I felt like I was going to puke."

"You sure seemed to learn quick," Don said, chuckling as Anne took his semi hard cock all the way in. She rubbed her nose against his pubic hair, pulled off and grinned.

"Practice makes perfect! You sure didn't mind me practicing on you. Between you and Marc, I must have drunk a half gallon of cum." Anne giggled again. "I love every minute of it!"

Anne continued sucking and licking her brother's penis. It began to grow hard again, making her happy. Once Don's penis was firm again, Anne moved up. She covered his body with hers, wiggling her mons against his member.

"Are you going to sleep with me all night?" Anne asked.

"Yes."

"Are you going to fuck me again?"

Don reached between their bodies. Gripping his shaft, he aligned his penis with the opening to her vagina. Anne wiggled her body, feeling him enter her.

"I guess you are," Anne said.


Don woke Anne the next morning. He took her into the bathroom, washing her in the shower. Anne washed Don, as they talked about the plans for the day. Once they finished, they went out into the living room of the suite. Marge and Marc were already up, drinking coffee at the table.

"Morning, Baby," Don said, leaning down to kiss his wife. "I hope you didn't get much sleep."

Marge laughed, shaking her head. "I hope you two didn't either."

"Your husband kept me up late," Anne said as she settled on Marc's legs. She kissed her husband. "I kept him up too!"

There was a knock on the door to the room. Don answered it, letting Sam, Liz, Joanne, and Jerry. After a brief greeting, the group began discussing the day ahead of them. Joanne said she wanted to go to the house to meet with the contractor that was going to get started on the guesthouse. Marge, Anne, and Liz agreed to go with Joanne while the four men went to the boatyard to talk to Harry.

The group ordered room service. After breakfast, they all headed out for the day. Joanne and the other women took the car while the men took the rented van.

At the new house, Joanne met with the contractor. Marge, Anne, and Liz stood by, listening to the conversation.

"The painting crew will be here tomorrow," Gunter said in his thick accent. "They will have the guesthouse painted in two days, three at the maximum."

"We're going to need an architect, Gunter. Do you know anyone?" Joanne asked.

"Yes, I know a couple of good architects. One that I work with all the time is very good, but a bit more expensive than the other. Gayle Killian is the one I like the best," Gunter said.

"We're not concerned on the cost as much as we are with the ability. If you feel Gayle is the best choice, we'll use her," Joanne said, looking to Marge and Anne for approval.

"I agree with Jo. We want it done correctly," Marge said. "How soon can we meet her?"

Shrugging his shoulders, Gunter took out his cell phone. He made a call, walking away to talk. When he returned, he said, "She'll be here in an hour. It seems she has a break in her schedule."

"If she's so good, why isn't she busy?" Joanne asked.

"She said she is waiting for different things on several different projects. An architect's work depends on many other people doing theirs. If the contractor, decorator, or any number of others falls behind, so does she."

Joanne nodded. "We want to build a building near the seawall. It will serve as storage for the yacht as well as an outside bar for the charter clients or Marge and Anne's guests. We want it to look like the cabana."

"How large a building do you want?" Gunter asked.

"I don't know yet. We'll know more after we talk to the architect—Gayle."

"Don mentioned something about having a pipe put in to fuel the yacht," Marge said. "Is that something you can take care of, Gunter?"

"Yes, Ma'am, it sure is. I will have to check with the city to see where we can put the input connector, but it shouldn't be a problem. I'd suggest we plan to put the hose reel in the new building you're planning. I'll cover it with Gayle," Gunter said.

"Thanks, that will be great. When will you start on the main house?" Joanne asked.

"Soon. I still need your information. Once you and Gayle are set, we can begin."

Joanne nodded; she knew it was up to her to get the ball rolling. All of her work was ready, but some of the work she was planning required permits—permits that would need architectural drawings to secure.

The four women sat near the pool, waiting for Gayle to arrive. When she did, Gunter introduced the young woman. Marge asked her to sit at the table so they could get started. Gunter sat with the women, making notes on a pad as they talked.

When Joanne got up to take Gayle down to the seawall to discuss the new building, the rest of the group followed. Joanne explained what they wanted, her hands animated as she described the building. Gayle started making suggestions while Gunter kept taking notes.

After an hour the group went back to the table. Joanne and Gayle began sketching while the others watched them work. Joanne showed Marge and Anne the drawing, smiling when they gave their approval.

"We'll have to show this to the kids and our husbands before we can go any further, but I think it's great," Marge said. "I really like the idea of having an apartment on the second floor."

"I'll get started on the drawings tonight," Gayle said. "I should have them ready for you to look at in a week."

Joanne talked with Gunter and Gayle for a few minutes. They agreed to get together the following weekend to review the plans as well as the progress on the guesthouse. Before they left, the pool service came into the backyard to begin getting the pool ready.

"This is all so exciting," Liz said as Marge drove away from the house. "I'm really enjoying seeing it happen."

"It is exciting," Marge said. "I can't wait until everything is finished so we can spend some time in the new house."

"Too bad it's going to be hot down here when the house is ready," Anne said.

"It won't be that hot, at least not outside," Marge said with a chuckle.

Marge drove to the boatyard to see what Don, Marc, and the rest of the group were up to. When they arrived, they found everyone on the yacht. April was down below with Kim and Sally. Tom and Jack were in the pilothouse with Jeri. Don, Marc, Jerry, and Sam were on the aft deck, talking with Harry and Jack Waters about the next time the teens would be down.

"Hi, Honey," Marge said as she walked over to Don. "We're all set with the house for now. Wait until you see what Jo and the architect have come up with for the new building."

"We were just talking about the next time the kids would have to come down here," Don said, giving his wife a kiss on the cheek.

"We'd like you guys to come to the house tonight," Harry said. "We can take care of any details then. Ellen and Sarah are planning a feast for all of us."

"We'd love to," Don said. "We're leaving the day after tomorrow and it will give us a nice chance to discuss things."

"Great, I'll call Ellen. She wanted me to confirm our plans for tonight. By the way, Jenny and Eddie have been talking about your kids since the tournament. I guess they all got along great," Harry told them.

"Brad and Kathy are talking about the next tournament," Jack said. "They can't wait until they can all go again."

"That boat must be getting a bit crowded with eight on it," Anne said.

"They're kids, they'll manage," Harry said. "I know Jack's and my kids are very comfortable in close quarters."

"Oh, ours are too, Harry," Marc said. "I'm sure you're right. They'll manage."

"I'm pleased the kids are getting along so well. It's nice knowing our children have friends down here," Don said.

"You know you can depend on Harry and me to watch out for your kids," Jack Waters said. "They can stay with us if it would make you feel better."

"Thanks, but I'm sure they'll be fine at the new house. Jeri and April have moved in so they'll be there. Gunter said the guest house will be ready to live in shortly," Marge said.

"Okay, but the offer still stands. I have to get to work. We're going to cover a hull I have in a shed so I can store it outdoors," Harry said.

"Mind if I watch?" Don asked.

"No, not at all, Don. Come with Jack and me—the rest of you guys are welcome to come along," Harry said.

"Thanks, but I think I'm going to see what Kim and Sally are doing," Marge said.

"The girls are down below with April," Jack Waters said.

Marge, Anne, and the other two women headed into the yacht. The men started for the shed to watch Harry and Jack Waters work on the boat. After Harry opened the large doors, the group went into the shed.

"What's the deal on this boat?" Don asked, looking at the long sleek hull.

"It was ordered by a guy that died. His family didn't want anything to do with it so now it's mine," Harry said and then he chuckled. "It seems like I keep ending up with yachts that aren't finished."

"Why don't you finish it so you can sell it?" Marc asked.

"My specialty is custom yachts. I might find someone that wants a seventy-five footer, but most of the interest is in larger yachts. Bowman built a good reputation as a builder of luxury yachts. Now we don't get many calls for anything under a hundred feet."

"Have you ever considered building production boats, you know, like Viking or the other top names?" Jerry asked.

"No, that's a very different business. Those builders have well established names in the boating community. It would be very hard to break into that market," Harry replied.

Harry grabbed the control of an overhead crane. He moved the trolley to the stern of the yacht and then lowered the hook. Once the hook was near the floor, he attached it to a bracket that held a large roll of canvas. Harry lifted the roll of canvas until it was several feet above the yacht.

Jack and Harry attached the end of the canvas to the transom with several lines. Once the canvas was secured, Harry began moving the crane trolley toward the bow. The hull had pipes installed to support the cover. Once the crane was at the bow Harry and Jack began tying it in place. Everyone pitched in to help.

Two hours later, the hull was ready to be moved and Harry told the group they were finished for the day. He said that the yard workers would move the hull later in the week.

Don found his wife, telling her they were ready to go to the hotel. After telling Harry and Jack Waters they'd see them later that evening, the group left the boatyard. Don followed the women to the hotel and talked with the other men about their day.

"Don, what are you thinking?" Marc asked.

"What are you talking about?" Don replied.

"Don't give me that crap, I can tell you've got something going on in that head of yours."

"I don't know, I was just thinking about that hull Harry has. I'm wondering if there is a way to make a few bucks," Don said.

"Damn, Don, you don't need anymore projects. You have one yacht already, what would you do with another one?" Jerry asked.

"I have no idea, like I said, I was just thinking. Have you heard from Bob lately? I wonder how he's doing with the golf course," Don said.

"I talked to him yesterday. Bob said things are going pretty well. He has met with the architect a few times and they have plans for us to review," Jerry said.

"I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't have to look at the plans. I wouldn't know what I was looking at anyway," Marc said.

"That's true, Marc. I think Bob is more concerned with the costs than the design. He has some budgetary numbers for us to review," Jerry said. "From what he told me, the costs are within the range we have allocated for the project."

"Tell Bob to make the decision then. I don't want to be involved in every aspect of the course. I want to play golf on it," Marc told Jerry.

Marge pulled into the parking lot of the hotel. Don parked next to her and everyone got out. When they got to their rooms, everyone gathered in the suite Don and Marc were staying in with their wives.

"What time should we be ready to go to Harry and Ellen's house?" Joanne asked.

"They said to come anytime after five thirty. That gives us an hour before we have to leave," Don said. "Just about enough time to shower and get dressed, for some of us." Don glanced at Marge and winked.

"Are you trying to tell me something, Honey?" Marge asked.

"Yeah, I'm trying to tell you that women take too long to get dressed," Don replied.

"We do it so we look good for you guys. If we didn't care, we could get ready as fast as you guys do," Anne said with a chuckle. "That and if you guys didn't want to fool around every time we're naked it would save time."

"I don't mind, I can just start a little earlier," Joanne said as she slipped her arm around Sam's waist.

Sam laughed and gave Joanne a kiss. "In that case, let's get going!"

Joanne giggled and began pulling Sam toward the door. She waved at the others, telling them she and Sam would see them in a little while. When they got to their suite, Joanne hugged Sam.

"This isn't a dream, is it, Baby?" Joanne said as she wiggled against her husband.

"What? What are you talking about?" Sam replied.

"I don't know. All that's been happening seems so surreal. In the past couple weeks I've gone from a furniture sales woman to a decorator. We're going to move into a dream house, we've found some great friends and I feel like I'm floating on a cloud half the time."

Sam moved his hands to Joanne's sides and started pushing her top up, removing it when she raised her arms above her head. He unhooked her bra, pulling it off. He put his hands on her breasts, kneading them gently while he stroked her hardening nipples with his thumbs.

"We deserve this, Jo. You worked hard in school and I have busted my ass at the firm to get where I am. I have to admit that meeting Don, Marc, and their wives has helped, but we're earning everything we're getting. Don and Marc aren't the kind of guys that will just give their money away."

"It seems like they do. When we went shopping for furniture, Marge and Anne bought the best in the store. They want everything I do with the houses to be top of the line too. I think I can do just as much without spending a fortune."

Sam chuckled and said, "There are reasons for what they're spending on the Florida house—tax breaks. Jerry has planned it so they can write off a lot of the money they're spending. In their tax bracket, it's like getting everything half off."

"Maybe someday I'll understand how all that works. All I know is I'm having a ball doing what I'm doing."

"Are you having as much fun doing who you're doing, too?"

Joanne pulled back and looked into Sam's eyes. "Is there something wrong, Sam? Do you want to stop fooling around with the others?" Joanne felt her body tense up, wondering if the sex had gone too far.

"No, there's nothing wrong. It was just a question, Sweetie. I don't want to stop what we're doing, not right now anyway."

"What do you mean by 'not right now, ' Sam? Have you been thinking about stopping?"

"When we decide it's time for you to stop taking the pill I want to stop. I want to make sure the baby is mine. Once you're pregnant, we can do what we want to do."

Joanne threw her arms around Sam's neck and kissed him. "When do you want me to stop taking the pill?"

"I was thinking about when we got back to Michigan, Baby. I figure I could use condoms for a while if we have to. You need to go to the doctor to find out," Sam said.

"If you knock me up in March, we'll have the baby in November. By then, we'll be settled in our new house. Can I tell everyone?" Joanne said.

"If you want, go for it. What the hell, these folks are as close to us as anyone in our lives. I think it's only fair we share our joy with them. Jo, you know I love you, don't you? I also hope you are still okay with the changes we've made lately."

"I love you too, Sammy," Joanne replied, using her pet name for her husband. "Things have changed, but I think they have changed for the better—at least they have for me." Joanne began unfastening Sam's pants. She pushed them down, leaning over so she could take his penis in her mouth. "Mmmm, this is good!"

Joanne knelt in front of Sam. She took his member back into her mouth, applying a gentle suction while moving her lips over the hard shaft. Sam put his hands on her head, guiding her movements.

"Looks like the kids are at it again," Liz said when she and Jerry walked into the suite.

Joanne got up and laughed. "Oops, I didn't expect you two so soon."

Liz laughed and then said, "Don't stop on our account."

Joanne grinned and shook her head. "Sam and I have news, we're going to try to get pregnant."

"Well, Honey, I don't want to tell you two your business, but you're doing it wrong. If you want to get pregnant, you have to put his cock in your pussy, not your mouth," Liz said.

The four of them laughed. Sam kicked off his slacks and picked them up. He put his hand on Joanne's bottom, pushing her toward the bedroom.

"I guess we'll just have to try it the other way then," Sam said.

"Be quick about it. We're going to leave in a half hour," Jerry said. "Liz and I are going to get into the shower and then get dressed."

"What are you wearing tonight, Liz?" Joanne asked.

"I'm wearing a sundress. We're going to be freezing our asses off in a couple days so I'm going to enjoy the weather as long as I can. Marge and Anne are wearing dresses too," Liz said.

Chuckling, Jerry said, "I think I'm going to wear a pair of pants and a shirt, how about you, Sam?"

Liz smacked Jerry's arm. "Get in the bathroom, you fool! Men, what are we going to do with them?"

"I'm going to fuck mine, I don't know what you're going to do with yours," Joanne replied with a giggle.

Jerry and Liz went to their room while Sam and Joanne went to theirs. After they finished undressing, Sam and Joanne got into the shower together. They were frisky, but they decided they didn't have time for what they both really wanted to do. After showering, they dried each other. Sam went to get dressed while Joanne fixed her hair and applied her makeup.

In the next room, Liz and Jerry also showered together. While under the hot water, Liz fondled Jerry's penis.

"I think it's wonderful that Sam and Jo are going to start a family, don't you, Honey?" Liz asked as she moved her soapy hand over his shaft.

"Yes, I do too. They will have to slow down, but I think they're ready."

"Joanne is so excited about the work she's doing. It must be a lot more rewarding for her now." Joanne stopped fondling Jerry and started shampooing her hair. "It will be like being an aunt for me when they have a baby."

"You sound like you're almost as excited as they are, Liz."

"Close. I can't wait until I can help Jo with the baby. I don't know if we'll ever have any grandchildren now. Megan doesn't seem interested in having a relationship with a man anymore."

"I wouldn't worry about Megan, Honey. You never know how things will turn out for her. This might just be a phase or something. Who knows, she and Lisa may decide to have kids and still be together—it wouldn't be the first time something like that was done."

"Jerry, do you ever think about the time you and Megan got together?" Liz asked as she finished rinsing.

Jerry nodded and moved under the water to rinse the soap off his body. Liz rubbed her hands over him as he stood with his eyes closed. Jerry didn't say anything as he shut off the water and opened the glass shower door.

Liz got out behind him, pulling towels off the rack, and handing one to Jerry. She watched him as he dried himself, seemingly deep in thought.

"Liz, that was a bittersweet night. On one hand, it was very erotic, but I still feel guilty about it. I wish I could make what happened disappear and I wish I could do it again, but that will never happen. I won't let it! I love Megan and feel that what I did violated her."

"Honey, Megan still loves you, you know. I kind of feel the same way you do, but I don't have the guilt. I don't think I would ever do anything like that again, but I'm not really sure. I guess it's different for me."

"How so?" Jerry asked.

"I don't really know. It just is. Having sex with another woman is a lot different than having sex with a man—at least it is for me. When I have sex with a woman, it's purely lust. With a man, there is another connection, something more intimate."

"I guess I understand how you feel. I know that my head wasn't screwed on right that night. Like I said, it will never happen again," Jerry said.

"Honey, never say never! Who knows what will happen in the future? Do you think you could really resist Megan if she made up her mind to seduce you?" Liz chuckled. "She can be very persuasive if she wants to."

"I'd rather not even think about it, Liz. I still get a queasy stomach when I think about the time it did happen. Then we did it with Megan and Jack—that was a real mistake if you ask me."

"That I will agree was a big mistake. I don't know why that happened. Do you realize how much trouble we could have gotten into?"

"Hell yes, I'm a lawyer, remember?"

Liz nodded. She put her arms around Jerry, pressing her body against his. "I think we should stick to people our own age, or at least to partners that are over eighteen."

"You liked having sex with Jack, didn't you? You liked the fact he was so young. I don't mind, I think it's natural to want to feel attracted to younger people—I know I like it. Joanne really excites me."

Liz grinned. "Yeah, she excites me too! Let's get dressed before we're late for dinner. You know how Don likes to be punctual."

Jerry and Liz finished getting ready. They went to the living room, finding Sam and Joanne sitting close to each other on a couch. Jerry called Don's room, letting Don know they were ready to leave.

The four couples went downstairs and out to the van. Marc drove to Harry's house while the group listened to Joanne babble about her news. Marge and Anne chuckled at Joanne's excitement, making comments about the responsibilities of raising children. When Marc pulled up in front of the house, he pointed out the fact their children were already there.

Don, Marc, Jerry, Sam, and their wives walked around the house to the backyard. They greeted everyone, accepting Harry and Jack Waters' offer of drinks. The women went into the house to see if they could help Ellen and Sarah with the meal while the men gathered to talk.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.