Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 13

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 13 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Eddie scrambled up to the flying bridge. Looking over his sister's shoulder, he said, "Holy shit, where did that come from?"

"I don't know, but its coming fast." Jenny turned up the radio, turning it to the weather channel.

"Okay, let's got going," Eddie said. "Do you want me to take the helm?"

"No, I've got it for now. You can get things ready," Jenny replied as she set a course for the inlet.

"Brad, Kathy, you know the drill," Eddie shouted.

Eddie, Brad, Kathy, and Jenny all knew the drill. They had practiced it many times so it would be second nature if they ever needed it. Kathy came up to the flying bridge, lifted the cushion of one of the bench seats and began pulling out the personal floatation devices. Once she had hers on, she helped Jenny with hers. Eddie donned his PFD before grabbing some for the others. Kathy passed out vests to Kim, Sally, and Ami, making sure they put them on properly.

Sally and Kim asked if they could help. They had experienced a storm before on Lake Michigan and knew keeping calm was very important. Kathy pointed at Ami. Sally went over to the frightened, crying girl and tried to comfort her. Sally told Ami to sit with her as she put her arm around her shoulder.

In the cockpit, Eddie gave PFDs to Jack, Tom, and Vince. He began barking out orders, telling Jack and Tom to get the outriggers up and secured. Vince stood back, watching them work.

The wind was coming up fast, causing the boat to roll and surge in the rising waves. Brad helped Kim, Sally and Ami down from the flying bridge, telling them to go into the cabin and make sure everything was secure. Brad asked Vince to help them.

Once the cockpit was taken care of and the tackle was stowed so it wouldn't present unneeded danger to the crew, Brad, Tom and Jack went up to the flying bridge. Eddie took the helm from Jenny, asking her to make sure everything was okay in the cabin.

Brad told Jack and Tom to help him with the side-curtains. The three of them put up the clear plastic panels while Eddie controlled the boat on the worsening conditions. The rain started pelting the plastic windows.

"Where the hell did this storm come from? I thought that tropical depression was supposed to head west, into the Gulf," Brad said.

"I guess it had a mind of its own," Eddie replied. "When I checked the weather this morning, it looked like it wasn't even going to develop into a storm. The weather service said the depression was tracking northwest."

"Why didn't we know sooner?" Jack asked.

"It was a mistake on our part, Jack. We didn't pay attention to the weather channel on the radio. Our radar only has a twelve-mile range so the storm was close when Jenny noticed it."

"Have you thought about a different unit? One with a longer range?" Jack asked.

"Yes, we've talked about it. Normally it isn't an issue because we're a lot more attentive than we were today. It shows you what can happen if you get too caught up in what's going on in the boat and don't keep an eye on the things you should."

Eddie adjusted the trim-tabs, raising the bow a few degrees. The seas had swelled and they were driving into six-foot waves. Eddie had the boat trimmed so it didn't slam too hard as he made headway. Vince came up to the flying bridge, getting soaked by the heavy rains on the way.

"I hope you don't mind if I join you. Not being able to see is driving me nuts," Vince said.

"No problem. How are the girls?" Eddie asked.

"They're fine. Ami is scared spitless, but Sally is taking care of her. I have to tell you that I'm very impressed by the way all of you responded to the weather. I don't think I could have remained as focused as you guys did," Vince said.

"We have practiced our emergency procedures," Brad said. "We know what to do in case of weather, fire, man overboard and loss of power. It doesn't make sense to try to figure it out when you really need it."

"I think a lot of owners could take a lesson from you guys. You should put on a program at one of the fishing club meetings."

"Maybe we will; that's a great idea. We could make a video of what we do and show it at the meeting," Eddie said.

Down in the cabin, the girls sat on the settees. Sally still had her arm around Ami's shoulders. They talked about the storm and how rough the ride was. Kim related the time on Lake Michigan when they encountered a storm in Jack's small boat. She told the group about spending the night in a cove in the very tight quarters.

"I'm not feeling very well," Ami said.

"Want to get some fresh air?" Sally asked. "It will make you feel better."

Ami agreed. The two of them went out to the cockpit and stood against the bulkhead to the cabin.

"Don't watch the water, Ami. Keep your eyes open, but watch the horizon," Sally said.

"Okay. I'm sorry, you're getting all wet."

"Don't worry about it. I've been wet before. We can toss our clothes in the dryer later."

The wind whipped the rain around in the cockpit. Sally and Ami stood next to one another, getting soaked to their skin. When Ami said she was going to be sick, Sally helped her to the gunwale, holding her as she leaned over the rail. Ami lost her breakfast as Sally stood next to her, gripping her long hair behind her head. After a few minutes, Ami straightened up and began to cry.

"I'm sorry. I've never been seasick before."

"It happens. It's nothing to get all upset about. Want to go stand by the cabin again?"

Ami nodded. The two of them went back to the bulkhead, leaning against it for support. Sally opened the door to the cabin and asked for a bottle of water. A moment later, Jenny came out, handing the water to Ami. After Ami took the water, Jenny went up to the flying bridge to see how far they were from the inlet.

"We're about seven miles out, Jenny. Look at the radar. I think this is just a cell, not the tropical storm that we thought it was. I think we're going to pass through it before we get back," Eddie said.

Jenny turned to Vince. "Ami is feeling a little queasy, but she's okay. Sally is taking care of her."

"Should I go down?"

"You can if you want. I think she is doing fine now—I gave her some water."

"She has never been seasick before, but she has never been in rough water like this either."

"A lot of people feel ill when the seas are this rough, people that have never been sick on a boat before. I just hope it doesn't make her want to stop fishing. I think she had fun today."

"That's an understatement! I don't remember the last time Ami was as excited as she was today. I think the thought of catching another sailfish will outweigh her fear of being seasick. I can always get her some of that medicine from the drugstore if she thinks it would help." Vince laughed and then said, "This may be the most expensive fishing trip I've ever been on. This makes me want to look for a boat."

"I think Ami would like that," Brad said.

"That's the only reason I would consider it. It would give us time together. When her little brother is older, he could fish too. Do your parents go out with you guys?" Vince asked.

"Sure, all the time. They don't fish the tournaments with us, but they do come out. We have taken trips together to the Bahamas and other places," Jenny said. "Does Mrs. Rogers like fishing and boating?"

"My wife was killed in an auto accident three years ago."

"I'm sorry. I didn't know," Jenny said softly.

"It's okay, thanks. My wife liked the water. I know she's smiling today, watching Ami having so much fun."

Everyone was silent for a few moments. The teens felt uneasy—Vince sighed in grief. He missed his wife and became melancholy whenever he though about the things they missed doing together. He wished his wife could have been with him and Ami today to share the joy.

"Ami hasn't really gotten over her mom's death—neither have I. I think it's one of the things that contribute to her being so withdrawn. It's hard for her right now. She needs a woman to talk to about—you know. My sister is helping, but I guess it isn't the same. Her brother was too young to realize what happened. He was only ten when she died. Ami was twelve."

The wind began to subside, but the rain continued. In the cockpit, Ami and Sally stood together. Ami was starting to feel better, telling Sally she wasn't as nauseous as she was earlier. Sally asked if she wanted to go inside, but Ami said she didn't think so.

Glancing at her chest, Sally began to giggle. "The cold makes my nipples stick out."

Ami looked at Sally and then at her own breasts. She giggled too when she noticed the small bumps on her chest.

"I should have worn white underwear," Ami said.

"I think the pink looks cute," Sally replied.

The two girls' clothing was so wet their bra and panties could be seen against the white shorts and tops they wore.

"My aunt bought them for me," Ami said. "She helps me shop now. My mom is dead."

"Oh, I'm so sorry, Ami."

"Thank you. A drunk driver killed her three years ago. I really miss my mom. I try to be strong for Dad, but it's so hard sometimes."

"Can you talk to your aunt?"

"Yeah, she's really cool. She tells me about boys and stuff. She's more like a sister than an aunt. She is eight years younger than Dad. Aunt Stephanie says she was a surprise."

"Does she live close to you?" Sally asked.

"She lives with us. Aunt Stephanie has never been married. She moved in right after Mom died to help Dad and has been there since. It's nice having someone like her around."

Sally didn't know what to say to Ami. She put her arm around the girl's shoulders, holding her firmly. Ami looked at Sally and smiled.

Vince felt like he was neglecting his daughter so he went down to the cockpit to check on her. When Ami saw her dad, she quickly crossed her arms over her chest. Vince shook his head, chuckling to himself. He went to Ami, stood next to her, and then put his arm around her waist.

"You feeling better, Honey? I heard you were a bit seasick."

"I'm okay now, embarrassed, but okay. I'm kind of wet too," Ami said with a giggle.

"I can see you are."

"Aunt Stephanie bought them, Dad. You're not mad, are you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"My undies!"

"Why would I be mad? Besides, I can't see your underwear. Are you sure you're okay?"

Ami blushed, burying her head against her father's chest. He rubbed her back, chuckling to himself. Teenage girls were not his forte. He was much more comfortable dealing with the men and women that worked for him in his position as a manager for an assisted living corporation. He was in charge of fifty-five facilities in Florida.

"Yes, I'm okay. I'm just feeling a little goofy—that's all. This has been a great day, seasickness and all."

"You liked the fishing?"

Looking up, Ami said, "The fishing was fun, but spending the day with you was even better. We don't get to do it very often."

It was all Vince could do to keep the lump in his throat down. He blinked his eyes, pressing the tears out the corners. His arm tightened around Ami's waist and then he hugged her with both arms. The rain was still coming down, soaking him along with Ami. He didn't care about getting wet. Ami hugged him back, feeling safe in his strong arms.

"We're going to do more together, Honey—I promise. This day has been great for me too."

Sally began to move away, leaving Vince and Ami alone together. She smiled as she made her way up to the flying bridge to see how Jack was doing. Sally went over to where Jack was sitting, plopped onto his lap, and gave him a kiss.

"I love you, Baby," Sally whispered into his ear.

Sally snuggled against Jack, feeling his arms go around her. She thought about Ami. Sally also thought about herself and how lucky she was to have a family that loved her like they did. She thought about Jack and his love for her too. It wasn't easy for Sally to see things through Ami's eyes, having always been close with both of her parents. She couldn't imagine how it would be to lose her mother or father. The thought saddened her, making her wish there was something she could do. Jack felt Sally shudder in his arms. He kissed her head, rubbing her back because he thought she was chilled.

Wiggling in his lap, Sally sighed. The feeling she was enjoying was what she had been seeking for a long time. She felt like she was being taken care of, taken care of by her lover. Jack hadn't made any demands of her as of yet, but she would do whatever he wanted. She giggled when she thought about that morning when he told her he wanted her to look in his eyes when she gave him a blowjob. Sally would have done it because he asked, but the fact he wanted her to see his pleasure made it all that much better.

Jack was talking with Brad, but Sally didn't hear what they were saying. Her thoughts filled her mind, blocking out everything around her.

"Is Ami okay?" Jack asked, repeating himself because Sally didn't respond the first time he asked.

"Um, oh, yeah, she's fine. She's with her dad."

"Did you know her mom was killed in an accident?" Jack asked.

"Yes, she told me. That had to be very hard on her—I think it still is."

"I'm sure it is. Maybe you should go down and make sure she has anything she needs. I'm sure she's as wet as you are and could use some dry clothing."

Sally nodded, kissed Jack, and got up. Glancing down, she saw his wet shorts, wet from her sitting on his lap. Leaning over, Sally said, "Sorry about your shorts."

Jack chuckled. He shook his head, gave Sally a pat on her bottom, and told her to check on Ami. She giggled and went down to the cockpit.

Ami and her dad were still standing in the rain. They were talking about the trip and the fun they had despite the bad weather.

"We're almost to the inlet," Sally said, interrupting Ami and her father. "We should get our clothes in the dryer."

Vince told his daughter to go with Sally, letting her know they would talk later. Ami and Sally went into the cabin, making their way to the staterooms below. Jenny and Kathy asked how she was feeling, both of them smiling when Ami told them she was much better.

When they reached the hatches that hid the washer and dryer in the passageway, Sally opened them. She began to undress, tossing her wet clothes into the dryer. Sally noticed Ami seemed nervous and smiled.

"I think there's a big towel in the head. You can use it until your things are dry," Sally said.

"Thank you, Sally." Ami blushed and went into the head.

When she came out of the head with her wet clothes, Ami saw Sally standing near the dryer. Sally was naked, causing Ami to blush again. Timidly, Ami handed her things to Sally, trying to divert her eyes. Taking the wet clothes, Sally tossed them into the dryer, turning it on before she went to the master stateroom. Sally pulled her jersey over her head, covering her naked body.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to embarrass you. We don't really think about being modest around here."

"I'm just not used to it. Do all of you run around like that—you know, naked?"

Sally giggled as she nodded.

"Oh my God, even if front of the boys? In front of your brother?"

"Yeah, sometimes," Sally replied, trying to downplay the activity.

"I could never do that!"

Sally giggled. "Um, you kind of get used to it. My brother and Jack caught Kim and I naked once. It really upset me at first, but not anymore."

Ami nodded, but she didn't really understand. She was self-conscious about her body, unsure of her budding sexuality. She had never had a boyfriend, shying away whenever a boy talked to her. While her aunt talked about the joys of dating, her father warned her about the pitfalls. All of the conflicting information only served to deepen her confusion.

"What's it like—I mean dating a boy?"

"It's fun as long as the guy is nice. I went out with a real jerk before and hated it."

"How do you know?"

"The trouble is you don't, not really. Some guys can act all sweet and everything, but they just want to have sex. If you're careful, you'll do okay."

"My dad won't let me date, not yet. It doesn't really matter because guys don't pay any attention to me."

"Sure they do. You're cute and I'll bet guys would really like to be with you."

"Boys make me nervous. When they talk to me, I get all squirmy inside. It's like I can't talk."

"You'll be fine, when you're ready. You don't need to have a boyfriend just because your friends do. You should never do anything just because someone else does."

Ami smiled. She thought about what Sally was telling her. Sally was thinking too. She thought about her willingness to be completely submissive where Jack was concerned. Smiling, she felt okay with it because it was her choice and she wasn't doing it for anyone but her.

Sally felt the boat slowing. She went up to the cabin, looked out the window, and realized they were in the inlet. Going back down to Ami, Sally took the things out of the dryer. The clothes were still damp, but not so damp they couldn't be worn.

Kathy came below, stopping to chat with Sally and Ami on her way to the head.

"I should put my clothes on," Ami said, taking her things from Sally.

"No, you should put the shirt and shorts back on so everyone at the meeting will know you fished on the Lady Guinevere," Kathy said as she went into the head.

"Really?" Ami said.

"I guess so. She's the boss. You can change first if you want," Sally said.

Giggling, Ami pulled the towel off. She tossed into a basket in the laundry locker and headed for the master stateroom. Sally grinned, following her. Once they were dressed, the two girls went to the head to try to fix their hair. They brushed and used a blow dryer, but ended up pulling their hair into ponytails.

Back in the cabin, they sat with the other girls. Jenny told them she thought they would make the meeting in time. She said that the club might allow a little extra time because of the unforeseen weather.

Eddie backed into the slip while Brad and Jack stood ready to tie the boat to the pilings. Once the boat was secure, the group headed for the meeting. Some of the boats had already arrived, but others were still out. Jenny talked to the port captain, asking if he had heard from the missing boats.

"Yes, everyone is accounted for. That storm was a real surprise, wasn't it?" the port captain said.

"Caught us off guard. We were out on the reef about twelve miles north," Jenny said. "I think we should have a grace period today because of the storm. What do you think?"

"I agree. How about thirty minutes?"

"That should be enough time. You need to announce it on the radio so the boats that are on the way in don't try to rush."

Jenny went to the table where the others in the group had sat down. She joined them, telling everyone about the grace period for the boats still out.

"Why don't we get something to eat? We missed lunch today," Kathy said. "I don't know about you guys, but I'm starved."

"Me too. Come on, Tom and I will buy today," Jack said. "Where are Ami and Vince?"

The teens looked around. Sally spotted Ami, pointing at her across the room. Getting up, Sally went over to where Ami and her father were talking to a woman and a teenage boy.

"Hi, Sally. This is my Aunt Stephanie and my brother, Walt. This is Sally, the girl I was telling you about," Ami said.

Stephanie shook Sally's hand while Walt nodded. "It sounds like you guys had quite a day," Stephanie said. "Ami was telling us about the fishing and the storm."

"It was a great day. The storm wasn't that bad, not really. Eddie and Jenny were really cool and took care of everyone," Sally said. "We're going to get something to eat. Please join us."

"We don't want to impose," Vince said.

"You won't be. Ami is part of the team today so she has to come. We'd like the rest of you to have lunch with us too," Sally said.

The family agreed, following Sally to the table. Ami introduced her aunt and brother to the group before they went to the concession stand to get something to eat. Jack waited for everyone else to order before he asked for two hotdogs, a bag of chips, and a soda. He paid for the food while Vince tried to take care of the bill.

Back at the table, the group ate their lunch and talked about the trip. Ami chattered about the fish she caught and how she got sick. Walt asked Eddie questions, including if he could go fishing someday too.

"How did we do today?" Tom asked. "With all the excitement, I lost count."

Vince took out the score sheet. "Well, you caught and released fourteen sails at a hundred points each. That's fourteen hundred points. In addition, you get one hundred forty points for using circle hooks. With the fifty penalty points for the break-offs, you have fourteen hundred ninety points. Not a bad day."

Jenny looked at the sheet, recalculated the score, and then signed it. She gave it back to Vince so he could sign it too. While they were finishing their lunch, Lee Hillsdale came to the table.

"Hi, guys, do any good today?" Lee asked.

"Yeah, we did okay. We went fourteen for sixteen," Eddie replied.

Chuckling, Lee said, "We went twenty for twenty one. Maybe you'll get second place this time."

"Good job, glad you guys found the fish today," Eddie said, not bothering to mention their fish were sailfish. "Have any trouble with the storm?"

"Not really, we weren't that far from port. We got in safely. I see you guys did too."

"Yeah, it was a rough go for a bit, but we did fine," Brad said.

Lee was chuckling when he left the table. Once he was out of earshot, Ami said, "I guess he beat us, huh?"

"I don't think so," Jenny said. "At the meeting he said he was fishing for dolphin and wahoo. The most points he can have is eleven hundred seventy five and that's if he used circle hooks."

The port captain took the stage, announcing that all the boats had made it back safely and within the grace period. He asked for the score sheets, collecting them as the observers brought them to the table next to the podium. Two of the adult members began sorting them according the scores. While the score sheets were being arranged, the port captain talked about the storm.

The port captain took the sheets, placing them on the podium. He said that all twelve of the boats that entered the tournament had caught fish. Starting with the lowest score, he began reading the name of the boat, followed by the points earned.

Because the youth tournaments didn't have the turnout the regular club outings had, only the top five boats were given awards. When the port captain announced Lee Hillsdale's boat as the second place winner, Lee looked over at Eddie's crew. Jenny smiled at him when he held his hands apart, indicating the bill of a sailfish. Giggling, Jenny nodded. Lee shook his head and went to the stage with his crew.

"Once again Lady Guinevere is our first place boat. Jenny, will you and your crew please come up?"

The teens stood up to the applause of the crowd. When Ami stayed in her seat, Kathy took her hand, pulling her to her feet. On stage, Jenny introduced the crew, including Ami.

When asked how they did so well, Jenny said, "We did what we always do. We followed our own program. While we knew it would be easier to catch dolphin and wahoo, we decided to go after sailfish. As it turns out, we had the best day of fishing for sails we've ever had. We found a large school following the Gulfstream north and stayed on them."

A few of the other fishermen asked questions about the decision to fish for sailfish rather than the easier fish. Eddie took the podium to answer.

"We were taught by our good friend and mentor, Nate, to do what we felt was best and not to follow the crowd. Most of the time it pays off for us. We knew we could always run in and fish for dolphin and wahoo if we couldn't find the sailfish."

"What were you using today?" someone asked.

"We used teasers to raise the fish and then hooked lures. We usually use artificial lures, but not always. We also change the hooks to circle hooks. Not because of the points as much as because they are easier on the fish."

After a few more questions, the port captain presented the first place trophy. Ami's dad took pictures of the group before they went back to the table. Back at the table, Ami's family took turns looking at the tall trophy. Jenny told her they would have a plaque made with the names of everyone that fished, including hers.

Several of the other members stopped at the table to congratulate the group. When Lee Hillsdale stopped by, he was laughing.

"Fourteen, huh? You didn't say they were sails," Lee said.

"Sorry, but you didn't ask. You and your crew did great too. You had five hundred points more than third place," Eddie said.

"One of these days I'm going to beat you guys—you know that don't you. Next time, I'm going to fish for sails too."

"I'm sure you will, Lee."

Lee left the table. The meeting was breaking up and most of the other fishermen were leaving. Jenny said that she was tired and wanted to go back to the boat. After saying goodbye to Ami and her family, the group left.

Back at the boat, the group relaxed in the salon. When Jack asked about cleaning the boat, Eddie got up.

"I guess we should get it taken care of. If the salt gets too dry, it's a bear to get off," Eddie said.

The four guys went out and began cleaning the boat. They scrubbed the surfaces as well as the clear plastic curtains. An hour later, they returned to the cabin. The girls had changed their clothes and were sprawled on the settees and deck. Jack and Tom went below to change and get their things. While they wanted to stay, they felt they should go meet up with their parents.

Jack, Tom, Sally, and Kim agreed to call the others the next day to see what was going on. They all said goodbye to one another and then left. On the way to the hotel, Jack drove.

Back in their room, Kim called her mom's cell phone. After chatting for a few minutes, she handed the phone to Sally so she could talk to her mom.

"They moved Jeri and April into the apartment today," Kim said. "Mom said they were going to relax at their hotel. She said we could come over or see them tomorrow."

"I think we should take showers and a nap. We can see how we feel after we've rested," Jack said.

It didn't take long for them to take their showers and fall asleep. Jack and Sally hugged and kissed while Tom and Kim were in the bathroom, having showered first. By the time Kim and Tom were finished in the bathroom, Jack and Sally were sound asleep. As soon as Tom and Kim snuggled together under the crisp sheets, they fell asleep too.


"That was Kim," Marge said. "She sounded exhausted. They won the tournament today and were caught in the storm. Everyone is fine though."

"Sally said they had a good time," Anne added. "I don't really think we'll see them tonight. Sally said they were going to take a nap. She told me they got up at four thirty this morning."

"I think you may be right. They'll probably sleep through the night," Marc said.

"Jeri and April seemed pleased to be in their new apartment," Don said. "I didn't know they were going to move in today."

"Neither did they. We sort of pushed them," Marge said. "I'm feeling it now."

"Me too," Joanne said. "I've been thinking about the whirlpool tub in our room. Maybe after we have dinner, I'll take a nice hot bath."

"Did the pool service say when they would take care of the swimming pool at the house?" Anne asked.

"Yes, they said they could start tomorrow. They're going to come once a week to keep it clean and make sure the chemical hoppers are full. I told Jeri and April they were welcome to use it," Marc said.

"Jo, I want you to get together with the kids, Jeri and April before we go back to Michigan. I want Gunter to get started on the new building as soon as he can so we don't have a bunch of workers at the house all summer. I think I understand what they want. I just don't know how big the building has to be," Don said.

Joanne took out a drawing of the backyard. She pointed at it as she began telling Don and the others her ideas.

"If we put the new building here, you can use it for entertaining too. There is no sense in building a single use building—is there?" Joanne said.

"No, not really. I like the idea of having a bar by the pool; it will cut down on the traffic in and out of the house," Don said. "What do you guys think?"

"I agree. I also like the idea of having the outside bar, but would add a nice grill area too," Marc said. "Maybe we should have it built on the same side of the yard as the cabana."

Joanne stared at the drawing. She sketched the building in, using a pencil so she could make changes. "It could work that way. It would be a little less expensive because the utilities are already in the cabana. The covered area could wrap around three sides of the building so it would provide a large shaded area."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.