Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 12

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

April and Jeri sat on their couch holding hands. The television was on, but neither of them was watching it. After arriving at the apartment, they had made a list of the things they were going to move as well as what they were throwing away.

"You know, we should put some of this furniture in storage," Jeri said. "What will we do if this gig doesn't work out?"

April shifted so she was kneeling on the couch. She took Jeri's face between her hands and kissed her tenderly on the lips.

"Darling, first of all, this job IS going to work out, I can feel it. Our new bosses are not the kind of people that'll do stupid things. Do you realize that since they hired us, they haven't told us what to do once? I don't know about Jack and Tom, but Kim and Sally are eager to learn. They ask good questions and then listen when I answer them," April said.

"Their brothers are about the same. Sometimes the questions seem a little dumb, but that's only because the things they want to know are second nature to me. They're willing to do what I tell them to do."

"Right, see what I mean? Anyway, look at this crap we call furniture. We've collected everything we have from people that didn't want it anymore. This couch pokes you in the ass if you sit in the wrong place. Our kitchen table and chairs don't match. The bed—well, who the hell knows who's slept in that thing!

"We're making more money than we ever have. We're getting an apartment and utilities as part of our job. Shit, girl, if we save part of the money we make for few months, we'll be able to buy new furniture if we do have to move." April leaned in, kissing Jeri again.

"You're right, April. You are always so level headed about these things. That's one of the reasons I love you so much," Jeri said as she cuddled closer to April. "I can't wait to move in. I can't believe they gave us the keys already."

April began rubbing Jeri's side, moving her hand to her breast. She ran her thumb over Jeri's nipple, smiling as it responded to the stimulation. Like usual, Jeri wasn't wearing a bra. The silk blouse she wore added to the sensation. Jeri let out a throaty moan, clutching April's hand to her chest.

April and Jeri had worn skirts and blouses to dinner. They wanted to look nice for their bosses, and their families—and they wanted to look sexy for each other.

"How soon do you think we can move in?" Jeri asked, her breathing becoming a bit labored.

April slipped off the couch, kneeling on the floor. She pulled Jeri's legs over the edge of the threadbare cushion, pushed her skirt up to her hips, and took hold of the waistband of her panties. Jeri lifted her bottom so April could slip her panties down her legs. Pushing Jeri's knees apart, April kissed Jeri's thigh.

"You have the most beautiful pussy I've ever seen." April ran her thumb over Jeri's labia. "I don't know when we'll be able to move, probably after we get the furniture."

Resting her head on Jeri's thigh, April blew a stream of warm air against Jeri's sex. Jeri opened her legs wider, running her fingers through April's hair. When Jeri tried to pull April to her crotch, April resisted. She kissed Jeri's thigh, flicking her tongue against her flesh.

"You love teasing me, don't you?"

April looked up, grinning as she nodded her head. She moved her face into Jeri's splayed junction, running her tongue up between her labia. When April rubbed her nose against Jeri's clit, Jeri grabbed her by the hair.

"Oh yes! God I love it when you eat my pussy," Jeri said in a shaky voice.

April began working her tongue into Jeri's tender folds. She pushed her legs further apart, shaking her head from side to side. After a few moments, April sat back.

"What time are we supposed to meet Joanne tomorrow, Honey?" April asked.

"Who the fuck cares! Why did you stop?"

April got up, took Jeri's hand, and pulled her to her feet. Standing close, April undid a couple of the buttons on Jeri's blouse. Pulling the blouse open, she kissed Jeri's breasts.

"Come on, I want to do something tonight," April said.

Leaning over, Jeri reached for her panties. Before she could retrieve them, April stepped on the lacy garment. "You don't need those, not tonight."

Giggling, Jeri stood up. She moved closer to April, placing her hands on her hips. Slowly, Jeri pulled April's skirt up so she could remove her underwear. "If I don't, neither do you."

Once April's panties were around her ankles, Jeri flattened her hand against her vulva. Rubbing her firmly, Jeri said, "Hmmm, you're already wet." Hooking her finger, Jeri penetrated her.

April managed to step out of her panties without tripping. She held Jeri's shoulders; yielding to the slow fingering Jeri was treating her to. When April began to rock her hips, Jeri removed her finger.

"Mmmm, that's tasty!" Jeri pulled her finger out of her mouth, smacking her lips.

"Come on, Brat, let's go," April said, hooking her arm through Jeri's.

Jeri and April climbed into their car. April drove while Jeri sat opposite her in the bucket seat of the compact vehicle. Turning her body toward April, Jeri hiked the front of her skirt up. When April noticed, she chuckled.

"Two can play that game, Sweetie!" April put her left foot on the seat, causing her skirt to rise.

"Where are we going?" Jeri asked.

"It's a surprise."

"Will you give me a hint?" Jeri reached between her legs, stroking herself seductively.

"Do you think that will make me tell you?"

"I don't know—maybe this will." Jeri reached over, placing her hand on April's mons.

April removed Jeri's hand as she giggled. "Behave now! You wouldn't want me to get into a wreck would you?"

"Nope! I still want to know what you're up to though."

"You'll see soon enough. I'm sure you'll enjoy it."

April made a few turns, ending up on the interstate. When she pulled onto the exit for West Palm Beach, Jeri laughed.

"You're not going where I think you are, are you?" Jeri asked.

"That all depends on where you think I'm going."

"You're going to our new apartment, aren't you?"

April smiled, nodding her head. Jeri smiled back as she settled into her seat and fixed her skirt. When they arrived at the new house, they both started to giggle. April and Jeri got out of the car. They almost ran to the steps leading to the apartment, laughing as they went. April opened the door, turned around, and grabbed Jeri. With one hand behind her back and the other under her knees, April carried Jeri into the apartment.

Jeri clung to April, her arms around her neck. They kissed briefly before April lowered Jeri to her feet. Facing one another, they embraced. Jeri began kissing April, moaning when April gripped her bottom. Their kissing became hurried as they began to strip each other. Standing naked, April and Jeri pressed their bodies together, trying to maximize the contact.

"We should make a rule about this. We should be naked whenever we're in our new home," Jeri said.

April grinned, moving her shoulders so her breasts rubbed against Jeri's. "What about when we have guests?"

"They can be naked too!" Jeri replied and then giggled.

Holding one another, they began to sway. Soon, the swaying turned into a slow dance. They didn't need music, rather dancing to a rhythm in their heads. April kissed Jeri softly on her lips. Jeri returned the kiss, slipping her tongue into her partner's mouth. After a few moments, they stopped moving to stare out the window.

From the large window in the living room, they could see the canal, but the wing of the large house obscured the pool and backyard. They stood side by side, staring into the night, lit only by the moon.

"We should put the couch over there so we can see outside," April said, turning Jeri so she could see where she was pointing. "The television can go on that wall."

Jeri nodded, visualizing the room with furniture in it. She kept her arm around April's waist as she guided her to the kitchen. They talked about where the table should go and what they would hang on the walls. Finished in the kitchen, they went to the bedroom they would soon share.

While they talked about where they would put the furniture, they began to hug and kiss. April kissed her way down Jeri's body, kneeling in front of her. She pulled Jeri down, hugged her and then they lay on the plush carpeting. Their passion grew until they were making love in the middle of the bedroom floor.

April and Jeri lay next to one another on their backs. They were both sated from the session. Holding hands, the two lovers began to talk about their future. They talked about the yacht as well as the teenagers they worked for. Jeri told April how much she loved her and April responded in kind.

After an hour, they slowly got up so they could dress for the ride home. In the car, they were silent, both lost in the dreams of things to come. The trip back to their apartment seemed short. On the way into the small apartment, Jeri held April's hand.

"I want to move as soon as we can, Sweetheart," April said. "I think we should start packing."

"If we could get boxes tonight, we could start right now. I want to move as bad as you do."

"We should rent a truck when we move. I think we can find a few of our friends to help us."

"Even if we can't, we'll do it ourselves."

April and Jeri went to bed, snuggling together as they continued to make plans for the move. They fell asleep in one another's arms, their bodies pressed together and their legs entwined.

The telephone's ring woke April and Jeri early Saturday morning. Reaching to the telephone, Jeri said, "Who in the hell is calling this early."

Jeri sat up when she heard Joanne's cheerful voice. They talked for a few moments and then Jeri hung up.

"Get up, Baby. We're going shopping!" Jeri said as she leaned over and kissed April. "That was Joanne; she wants us to pick her up in an hour."

April stretched her arms above her head. Jeri got on top of her, straddling her waist. Leaning forward, she kissed April firmly on the lips. When Jeri lifted her head, April sighed.

"If you keep that up we're going to be late," April said. "Let me up so I can pee and then take a shower."

"Okay, but I'd rather stay here and kiss you." Jeri got off April. "Can we shower together?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

In the shower, Jeri and April took turns washing each other. They finished, dried off and began to dress. After fixing their hair, they left to pickup Joanne, deciding to wait for breakfast until they found whether or not she ate.

At the hotel, Joanne answered the door when April knocked. She invited the girls into the suite, telling them she'd be ready in a minute.

"Marge, Anne, and Liz are going to tag along. They want to see what's available for their house while we shop for you guys," Joanne said.

"We haven't had breakfast yet, could we stop at a drive through?" Jeri asked.

"None of us have eaten. The guys are going to meet with a contractor this morning, someone Mr. Waters recommended. We thought we'd grab breakfast before we went shopping," Joanne said.

Marge and Anne came into the suite. Liz came out of her room and the women left. They ate in the hotel before heading for the stores.

"I thought we'd start at Haverty's. I have a few other stores in mind if we can't find anything there," Joanne said.

"Um, isn't that a bit expensive?" April asked.

"No, not for high quality furniture. They have a nice selection from what I've seen on their website."

The group of women went into the exclusive furniture store, arriving at nine o'clock, just as the store opened. Jeri gripped April's arm when she saw the selection of furniture displayed. The displays were set up as rooms, accented with accessories.

"Okay, let's start with the living room. Do you like leather or fabric?" Joanne asked.

April and Jeri didn't answer at first. They looked at one another shrugging their shoulders. Marge noticed they seemed uncomfortable so she went over to talk to them. Stepping between Jeri and April, Marge slipped her arms around their waists.

"I like leather because it cleans up much easier than the fabric does. I also love the feeling against my skin when I'm naked," Marge said quietly.

April and Jeri giggled. "Okay, leather I guess, that is if it isn't too expensive."

"I want you two to look at the style, the color, and anything else except the prices. We aren't going to base our decisions on money—is that clear? Don would skin me if he found out we didn't get you two exactly what you wanted."

Jeri and April nodded, but neither of them really understood what was going on. While they had dealt with the owners of yachts and knew how extravagant they could be when it came to furnishing their pride and joy, the girls had never been involved in furnishing a home.

"Leather!" Marge told Joanne.

The women wandered in and out of the display rooms, looking at the different styles and colors. While the rest of them looked, Joanne went to find the manager so she could introduce herself. Joanne returned, letting Marge and Anne know everything was all set. She said the manager was willing to give her the commission the store offered other decorators.

"Have you thought about how you want to set up the living room?" Joanne asked.

"Yes, we want the couch to face the picture window so we can see the canal. We thought we could put the television on the wall that separated the kitchen from the living room," April said.

Joanne took a drawing out of her portfolio. She found a table and spread the drawing out so Jeri and April could show her what they had in mind. Using a pencil, Joanne sketched on the drawing, drawing in the furniture.

"I'd suggest a sectional so we could cut the living room off from the bedrooms. We can put a chair here and then add a coffee table. I'd put an end table at this end of the couch and a floor lamp here," Joanne drew in the items as she talked.

"Wow, I really like that," Jeri said.

April agreed, saying she thought it would make the best use of the room. Joanne folded the drawing, putting it back into her portfolio. The group walked through the store to see as much as they could before going back to the living room displays.

"What do you think of this?" Joanne asked, showing the two girls a light tan leather sectional.

"It's beautiful," Jeri said. "What do you think, Sweetie?"

"I love it." April sat on the couch, leaning back into the cushions. She giggled and said, "I think we could lay on it together."

"Try it out," Joanne said. "You should make sure it's comfortable."

Giggling, April and Jeri stretched out on the couch. Jeri lay with her back to the cushions while April snuggled against her.

"If we add a few throw pillows, I think it will be perfect," April said.

The two girls sat up. They ran their hands over the smooth leather, feeling the texture. Joanne made a note in her notebook when Jeri and April said they wanted the sectional. Joanne helped them select a matching chair, an ottoman, and tables.

Once the living room furniture was settled, they went to look for a dinette set for the kitchen. They decided on a round glass table with four chrome and black chairs. The seats and back of the chairs were leather webbing.

"Okay, now for the bedroom. Let's go over there, I saw something I think you'll like," Joanne said.

When they stepped into the display room, Jeri and April gasped. They stood side by side; staring at the king-sized bed Joanne showed them. The bed was black lacquer with four posts that supported a mirrored canopy. Jeri and April looked at each other for a moment. They smiled, and then giggled as they moved to the bed and climbed on it. Lying on their backs, they looked up at their reflections in the mirror above them.

"Marge, Anne, this is what I was thinking about for the master suites in the main house. What do you think?" Joanne asked.

Anne and Marge went to the bed, stretching out next to Jeri and April. They glanced across the girls, smiling at each other.

"This works for me," Anne said.

Marge agreed, telling Joanne she thought it would be a great choice for the bedrooms. Jeri and April got off the bed. They stood near Joanne, watching as Marge and Anne chatted about the matching dressers, chests, and armoire.

"Do you guys like it?" Marge asked Jeri and April.

"Yes, in fact, I thought Joanne was thinking about it for our room," Jeri said.

"I was. I also thought it would look nice in the main house," Joanne said.

"You wouldn't care if we had the same furniture?" April asked.

"No, why would we?" Marge replied.

"Um, I don't know—I just thought you would," April replied.

Marge and Anne chuckled, shaking their heads. They assure the two girls they could have the same bedroom sets if that's what they wanted. April and Jeri told them they really liked the furniture so it was settled.

Joanne made more notes in her book. She took the girls to see another bedroom set for the guest bedroom in the apartment. By the time she was ready to talk to the manager about what she wanted, she had picked out the furniture for the apartment and the guesthouse.

Marge, Anne, Liz, April and Jeri looked around while Joanne met with the manager. April and Jeri picked out a few accent items, making note of them to show Joanne. The group went to the table Joanne and the manager were sitting at to add the items.

The manager wrote the order, asking questions about delivery dates. Joanne asked how soon the furniture for the apartment could be delivered. The manager told her the things could be delivered anytime because he had the items in stock.

"Great, how about today?" Joanne asked.

The manager chuckled. "Well, we normally need a couple days."

"Is our order normal?" Joanne asked.

"No, it sure isn't. I'll see what I can do. Give me a few minutes," the manager said.

"They'll do it," Joanne said. "When you walk in and spend over thirty thousand dollars, you get their attention."

"We can have a truck at the house around five," the manager said when he returned.

"That will be fine." Joanne placed check marks next to the furniture for the guesthouse. "We'll need these things soon. I'll call you to set up delivery."

Marge wrote a check for the items. The manager finished the paperwork, giving Joanne copies. He leaned close, telling her he would take care of the commission.

The women left the store. April and Jeri giggled all the way to the car, whispering to each other about how happy they were. They thanked Marge and Anne for getting the furniture and they thanked Joanne for helping them pick it out.

"When do you two plan on moving?" Anne asked.

"As soon as we can," April said. "We stopped at the apartment last night to look around again. Both of us are excited about moving."

"What do you have to do in order to move?" Liz asked.

"We have to pack our stuff, get a truck and find some guys to do the heavy lifting. We need boxes too," Jeri said. "We should be able to get everything finished in a few days."

"What to move today?" Marge asked. "I think the six of us can do it if we all pitch in. We can stop at one of those moving places for boxes."

"Thank you, but we can't ask you guys to do that. You've done more than enough as it is," April said.

"You're not asking, we're offering. Come on, it won't take long. If you have anything that's too heavy, we'll have the guys give us a hand. Don said they'd be finished with the contractor, and the other people they were meeting with early this afternoon," Marge said.

"Are you sure? We wouldn't want to impose on you," April said.

Marge and Anne assured the two girls they wouldn't be imposing. Joanne and Liz said they didn't have any plans so they would be happy to help.

"I don't know what to say," Jeri said, tears filling her eyes. "Why?"

"Because we want to. All of us have been in your shoes before. We know how exciting it is to get a new place to live," Marge said. "We'll also feel much better having someone we know at the house while we're not there."

Marge passed a truck rental. She turned around, driving back so they could rent a truck and buy boxes for the move. Once they had secured the truck, April and Joanne went together while Marge followed them to the old apartment.

"I can't believe how nice all of you are," April said to Joanne.

"I've learned it from Marge and Anne, they're the greatest. They have given me the chance to fulfill my dream of being a decorator. It really sucked having to work in a furniture store. I have my degree, but was never able to use it until now."

"Jeri and I are really excited too. We've always wanted to have an opportunity like this. Both of us have worked on different boats, but this is the first time we've been able to be involved in the delivery."

"How do you two feel about working for the kids?"

"You know, at first we were very leery about working for someone so young, but after spending some time with them, we think they're great. None of them act like they're better than anyone else. That's very rare in this business."

"I think it says a lot about their parents, don't you?"

"To say the least. You can tell they have been taught to respect others and be polite. If you didn't know it, you'd never be able to tell they have money. That goes for the rest of you guys too. Jeri and I know we work for the families, but they make us feel like friends."

"Sam and I aren't rich, but we're doing okay. Sam just made partner at Jerry's firm so that will help. We are going to be moving into a new house soon too. Anne and Marc are moving in with Don and Marge. Sam and I are buying Anne's house."

After a few moments of silence, Joanne said, "How long have you and Jeri been together?"

"A just over three years now. We met on a yacht and started dating. Before too long, we moved in together and have been together ever since."

"No men?"

"Not very often, but once in a while we get an itch. We used to go to what they call SF parties. They're parties on a yacht when the owner is away. Most of the people that attend them are other captains and mates from other yachts. We sort of have a close-knit community in this business. Every once in awhile, we all let our hair down."

"I don't mean to sound stupid, but what is a SF party?"

April giggled. "Sport fucking! It's where a bunch of people get half drunk and have at it. Most of the people at the parties know one another very well. The parties are sex just for the sake of sex with no commitments. In the end, we go home with our partners if we have one."

"How often do you go to one of those parties?" Joanne asked.

"It's been a while for Jeri and me. We prefer to be with one another now. If it were legal, I'd ask Jeri to marry me. I love her dearly."

Joanne smiled. She thought about what April said, realizing that not too long ago the statement would have made her uneasy. Now, after spending time with her new friends, Joanne found it perfectly acceptable.

April pulled into the parking lot of the apartment complex. She parked the small truck near the door, turned it off, and got out. The other women came over to help carry the boxes and tape into the apartment.

"Okay, let's get started. Anne and I will take the kitchen. Jo, you and Liz can pack the books and knickknacks. April, you and Jeri start in the bedroom," Marge said, taking the roll of the supervisor.

The women went to work. Marge and Anne began packing the dishes and other kitchen items while Joanne and Liz worked in the small living room. Jeri and April took a moment to embrace before they began packing their clothing.

"This is unbelievable, Sweetie. I don't think I've ever met anyone as nice as these people. I love you," Jeri said.

"You're right about that. Remember when you talked me into going to dinner the first time I met them? I was so worried about going, but, now, I'm so happy I did."

After a quick kiss, they stripped the sheets and blankets off the bed. They folded the bedding, setting it aside. April and Jeri began emptying their dresser drawers, placing the clothes on the bed in neat piles. Once the dressers were empty, they went out to get boxes.

Marge came into the bedroom to see how things were going. Glancing at the bed, she saw the assortment of adult toys April and Jeri had in a small group. She began chuckling, causing the girls to blush.

"I have this one," Marge said as she picked up a Rabbit vibrator. "I just love it!"

Jeri and April giggled. April picked up a harness with a dildo attached, holding it to her mons. "Jeri likes this one."

Marge grabbed the dildo, stroking it like it was a man's penis. "I'll bet she does, I would too."

Jeri pulled the harness away from April, tossing it on the bed. "You like it as much as I do!"

They all laughed. Jeri and April began packing their things into the boxes, labeling them with a large marker. Once the items on the bed were packed, they started on the closet. Marge went back to the kitchen to help Anne finish in there.

Two hours later, the women sat on the couch. Almost everything was packed and the boxes were stacked in the living room.

"What are you going to do with the furniture?" Marge asked.

"Throw it away I guess. We sure don't need it anymore," April said.

"Maybe you could give it to some of your friends. Most of it is in pretty good shape," Joanne pushed on one of the couch's cushions. "This thing is shot, but the rest is okay."

"How about Becky? Maybe she could use it," Jeri said. "I know she's looking for a place to live since she broke up with that asshole she was dating."

"How long do you have left on your lease?" Marge asked.

"A couple months, but I think we can get out of it. There aren't any empty apartments in the complex so they should be able to lease it pretty easy," April said.

"Maybe Becky could move in here," Jeri said. "I'll call her."

Jeri picked up the telephone to call her friend. After talking to her for a few minutes, Jeri told Becky goodbye and hung up.

"She would love to live here for now. Becky couldn't believe we were moving into the apartment at the house, she used to live there when she worked for Dragon Fire. Becky was the housekeeper," Jeri said. "She's on her way over right now."

The women began carrying boxes to the truck. They had made several trips when they heard a shrill voice scream out, "Ape, Jeri! How the hell are you two?"

Becky hugged both girls, giving them a kiss on the cheek.

"Great, Becky, how are you?" April asked.

"Things are okay. Do you remember Zack? I was with him for a few months, but broke up when I caught him in bed with another girl. It turns out he has a coke habit and is mean when he's high. I'm still at his house, but I want to get out before he gets back from the charter he's on," Becky said.

Jeri introduced Marge, Anne, Liz and Joanne to Becky. They shook hands and then the women went back to the apartment for another load.

"Where did you meet them?" Becky asked once the older women were gone.

"You're not going to believe this, but we work for them—well, we actually work for their kids," April said.

"What?" Becky said.

"Marge and Anne have teenage kids. Marge has Jack and Kim. Anne has Tom and Sally. The boys are seventeen and the girls are fifteen. They bought a one forty and hired April and me. Part of the deal is the apartment at Dragon Fire's old house. They bought the house too," Jeri said. "We'll tell you more about it later, we have to help."

On the way into the apartment Becky said, "Let me get this straight. The people you work for are helping you move?"

"No, the people we work for are fishing right now," April said with a chuckle.

"This is too weird! You two bitches are the luckiest chicks I know," Becky said.

Becky helped move the boxes to the truck. While she worked, Jeri told her they were leaving the furniture and that Becky could have it if she wanted it. When she said it would really help her out, Jeri pointed at the box with the bedding in it. "You might as well keep that stuff, we aren't going to need it anymore."

Once the truck was loaded, April and Jeri took one last look around. They hugged one another and then gave the keys to Becky. Becky thanked them and then offered to help them move into the new apartment.

When they arrived at the house, Don, Marc and the other men were there. Don and Marc were in the backyard, talking to a young man and a girl. When Marge, Anne and the rest of the women came into the yard, Don introduced the couple.

"This is Andy and Paula. They are going to be taking care of the pool for us," Don said. "They were recommended by Gunter Schmitt, the general contractor we hired to do the renovations. We found Gunter through Jack Waters."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.