Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 11

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Anne looked up at Jack, smiling as she got up from her chair. They walked toward the cabana, neither of them saying a word. Anne waited for Jack to tell her what was on his mind. They walked to the seawall, sitting on the pier with their feet hanging over the edge.

Taking a deep breath, Jack said, "Aunt Anne, I don't know if you know what's going on, but things kind of changed over the past few days."

Anne glanced at her nephew, smiling as she waited for him to continue.

"Sally and I have realized we're in love with each other. Tom and Kim have come to the same realization about them, too. I don't know what happened, but it just worked out that way. I really love Sally—more than just as a cousin. She says she loves me the same way."

"Is there a problem with it, Jack?"

"No, none at all. Well, maybe one small one. It's the way Sally acts with me. She is so, um..."

"Submissive?"

"Yeah." Jack gazed out at the water, watching a small boat moving through the canal.

"Is that a problem for you?"

"I don't know. I'm just not used to it I guess."

"Jack, I've felt that Sally has loved you for quite some time. She hasn't come out and told me, but a mother can tell. As for her being a little submissive, I don't know what to tell you."

"It's more than a little. She really wants me to control her life, or so it seems."

"Then do it if that's what she wants. It isn't like you're forcing her to do anything she doesn't want to do, is it? There are women that are what's known as a healthy submissive. Those women need to be nurtured. It isn't really control they seek; rather they're looking for being accepted for what they are—inside. I think it would do you some good to research the subject before you judge Sally."

"No, I don't force her to do anything. I'll look into it; maybe it will help me understand. There's another thing, I think she wants to finish school. She has been hinting at it."

"Jack, that's up to Sally. If she wants to finish school, you should let her."

"I know. I have been thinking about it a lot lately. When we were out on the boat with our friends, Jenny said something that makes a lot of sense to me. She said getting our GEDs is stupid. Jenny feels that school is the first important thing we do in life and quitting is the wrong thing to do. She thinks it will just making quitting in the future easier for us."

"What do you and the others think about it?"

"We really haven't talked about it, but I think I agree with her. I'm thinking of finishing too."

"Jack, you are so much like your father it's kind of scary."

"What do you mean, Aunt Anne?"

Anne swung her legs up, bending them at the knees. She wrapped her arms around them while looking at Jack.

"I don't know if you've noticed it or not, but my brother is the unnamed leader of our families. Your father is the one we all look to when important decisions are to be made. It's been that way since we were kids—all of us.

"We all have our input, but when push comes to shove, it's what my brother says that goes. Jack, you are a leader like your father is. Like him, it isn't something you asked for; it's just the way it is. I know this because I've listened to Tom and Sally. They are always saying that you said this or that. They also usually agree with what you've said."

"I'm not sure I want that."

"Sorry, but unless you do something really drastic, that's the way it is. Your mom and dad realize it too, so does Uncle Marc. We've talked about you kids and can see what's happening. I'd be willing to bet almost anything that if you decide to finish school, the rest of them will follow you.

"Jack, this isn't an easy cross to bear. You have a lot of responsibilities that I'm sure you never bargained for. Be that as it may, you are the next in line—like it or not. What you do with this is up to you. I hope you can be as level headed as your father and guide Tom, Sally and Kim. They all look up to you.

"I think you're up to the task, we all do. We were really vacillating on whether to let you kids get the yacht until we knew you were committed to the project. If you didn't really want to undertake it, we didn't think it would be successful. When you said you were excited and wanted to do it, we decided to purchase the yacht."

Jack was stunned. He had no idea that his sister and cousins looked up to him the way his aunt said they did. After thinking for a moment, Jack cleared his throat.

"If we—make that when we go back to school next year, I would like to go down here. I think it would be better for all of us. We would be close to the yacht and we've made new friends. I know you, Uncle Marc and my parents are planning on spending winters down here."

"That's up to you kids. If you want to go to school in Florida, I'm sure we can work it out. You and Tom will be eighteen soon and able to be on your own if you want to be."

"Thanks, Aunt Anne. What about Sally?"

"What about her? If you love her, do what she asks. It's what will make her the happiest. I know it's hard for you to understand, but trust me; Sally is more than fine with it. I've seen it coming for a long time now. I'm very happy that you and Sally feel like you say you do about each other. It's very easy for a girl like Sally to get hooked up with the wrong guy—a guy that would take advantage of the fact she's submissive. At least with you, I know she'll never be hurt."

"That's for sure! I could never hurt Sally, or any other girl. You don't have to worry about that."

"I know and it's very comforting. Like I said, I have suspected that Sally felt strongly about you for a long time, Jack. While I know the fact you two are related makes it a bit unconventional, I don't think it's wrong. I want all of you to be happy, no matter how things turn out in the future. Having a relationship with Sally is much different because you two are cousins. Even if you two decide you aren't meant for one another, you'll still be family."

Jack nodded. "So, you think we should finish school?"

"I think you kids should make the decision. When you guys decided to get your GEDs, we all supported you. If you decide to finish school, we'll support you too. Just remember what I said about your roll as the leader. Make sure you're level headed when you make a decision or things could get messy."

"Thanks, I'll remember that, Aunt Sally."

Jack got up, offering his hand to his aunt. Anne took his hand, letting him pull her to her feet. As they walked back, Anne stopped him.

"Don't be surprised at anything Sally asks you to do. It may seem far-fetched to you, but to her it is as normal as can be. Who knows, you may find you really enjoy it."

"I don't know."

"I do, trust me on this. My daughter isn't a lot different than I am. While I may not be as submissive as Sally, I take orders much better than I give them."

Jack was shocked, but didn't respond. He never knew his aunt felt like that—Jack wasn't sure he wanted to know. They went back to the tables and took their seats, listening to what was being said.

"I think we're finished here," Don said. "Let's all go to dinner so the kids can get to their meeting on time."

Jerry Stone chatted with the realtor for a few moments before shaking her hand. The group left the house, knowing they would own it tomorrow. Don led the way to a restaurant while Jack followed him.

During dinner, Joanne talked about the apartment and the guesthouse. She told the families the apartment was fine and could be occupied right after the closing. Joanne said it would probably take a couple weeks to get the guesthouse ready, depending on how fast Don, Marc, Anne and Marge wanted to move.

"I'd like it ready before the kids come back down next time," Don said. "I think it would be better than having to stay in a hotel."

"Can do, but we have several decisions to make first. The guesthouse needs to be painted and furnished before it will be ready," Joanne said.

"I think Anne and I like your idea about the black lacquer bedroom furniture. You can do what you want with the rest of the house as long as we maintain the theme we've decided on. I'd like to see the guesthouse match the main house," Marge said.

"How about accessories? Should I completely decorate the guesthouse?"

"I don't see why not. We have to do it at one point or another. We can always add things or make changes as we go," Anne said.

"We're going to need dishes and kitchen stuff too," Jack said.

Anne smiled at Jack. "We'll take care of it unless you guys want to go shopping for what you'll need."

"Sally, why don't you and Kim go with your moms and Joanne to get the things we need," Jack said.

Sally grinned as she nodded. Kim said, "Okay, we can take care of it. Just don't expect me to do all the cooking." Kim giggled as she winked at Sally.

After dinner, the group went out to the cars. They stood in the parking lot for a few minutes, talking about what was going to happen the next day. Don told the teens they could attend the closing if they wanted to. Jack told his dad he would like to see the process so the rest agreed to go too.

Anne took Sally aside to talk to her. After a few moments, they hugged and then returned to the group. Jack told his parent they should get going so they wouldn't be late for the meeting. Once their goodbyes were taken care of, Don told Jack what time to be at the hotel. Jack and Sally got into the front seat of the suburban while Tom and Kim got in back.

On the way to their hotel to change for the meeting, Kim's cell phone rang. Answering it, she talked with Jenny for a moment before hanging up.

"Eddie, Brad, Jenny and Kathy are going to pick us up at the hotel in an hour. Jenny said we could ride with them."

"That's cool, I'm not really sure where the place is anyway," Jack said. "Although I'm sure we could find it if we had to."

In their room the teens took quick showers. Sally gave Jack a hug while Tom and Kim were in the shower.

"What do you want me to wear tonight?" Sally asked.

"A skirt and top," Jack replied. "Oh, panties too."

Jack and Sally laughed. She picked out a lacy thong, holding it up for Jack. When he nodded, she put it on.

"Mom said you and she talked today," Sally said. She gave him a kiss. "She said you told her you loved me."

"I did. I told her I loved you a lot!"

"Thank you, I was wondering how to tell her about how I feel about you. She thinks it's wonderful—just like me."

Jack kissed Sally's forehead. "My pleasure. Finish dressing, Tom and Kim will be out in an minute and we have to go."

Jack answered the door when he heard a knock. Jenny and Kathy were there so he invited them in. The two girls said their brothers were waiting in the van for them.

The group left the room and headed for the fishing club's meeting.


"What did Jack want?" Marge asked Anne while they sat in their room.

"He told me that he and Sally are a couple and that they're in love."

Marge chuckled. "It's about time, isn't it?"

"Yes, I think so. He's having a little trouble with her submissiveness, but I think he'll be okay. Jack said Kim and Tom are together too."

"Really? I didn't think she would ever settle down. Kim is a bit footloose if you know what I mean."

"Maybe she just needs someone to love her—or for her to love. We'll just have to wait that one out. As for Sally and Jack, I've always felt they would end up together at some point in their lives." Anne chuckled. "I hope they don't have too many bumps to get over."

"They'll do fine, Anne. Things could be a lot worse you know."

"Don't I! I told Jack I was happy because I know he won't take advantage of Sally or hurt her. The truth be told, I'm ecstatic."

Liz and Joanne came into the suite. They sat down, relaxing after the busy day they had.

"The guys are wrapping up a few legal things so we decided to see what you two are up to," Liz said.

"Just relaxing. I could use one of those fruity drinks that have the little umbrellas in them," Marge said. "What do you say to a trip down to the bar?"

All of the women agreed that a cold drink sounded good. Marge called her husband, telling him the plan. The four women left the suite, heading down to the outside bar by the pool.

"This is great," Joanne said as she stretched out on one of the poolside lounges with a drink in hand. "I could get used to this."

"It is nice not having to deal with the cold," Marge said. "It won't be long until we're doing this at the new house."

"I'm trying to get Jerry to increase the amount of business he does in Florida so we can get down here often," Liz said.

"How are you and Sam doing with the baby making?" Anne asked Joanne.

"We still practicing, Anne. I plan to quit taking the pill soon. Do you think we should use something else for a little while?" Joanne asked.

"I don't know, maybe you should ask your doctor about that," Marge said. "Have you and Sam thought about when you want the baby to be born?"

"No, we figure we'll just let it come when it does. It doesn't really matter to us when the baby is born. Sam and I know it's going to change the way we live, but we're ready. We don't want to wait much longer so we can start our family while were still young."

"We planned it so the girls were born the same month the boys were," Marge said.

"Yeah, the boys were a surprise," Anne said with a giggle. "They were all born in August."

"It must make it easy for birthdays," Joanne said.

"In some ways it does, but in others it isn't all that good for the kids. They have to share their birthdays with one another," Marge said.

Anne chuckled and then said, "I don't think it's a problem, they seem to share just about everything else these days."

"True enough, Anne," Marge replied.

"Jack said that he's thinking of finishing school instead of getting a GED. He said Sally wants to go too," Anne said.

"That would be great. I was never all that keen on their decision to quit. Don seemed to be okay with it so I went along, but I would rather see them graduate," Marge said. "How about Tom and Kim?"

"Marge, if Jack decided to finish school, the rest of them will too—you know that. He's following in his father's footsteps. Haven't you been paying attention?" Anne said sarcastically.

"Yes, I've been watching. It's almost scary, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about, if you don't mind me asking," Joanne said.

"Jack is becoming the leader for the rest of the kids, just like Don is the top dog for us," Anne said.

Joanne nodded, but wasn't really sure what the two women were talking about. She hadn't realized Don was the one that they all looked up to, not the way they were saying they did.

The men came down from the room, got drinks and joined the women at poolside. Don told his wife and sister they were all set for the closing and expected to get the keys then.

"When are you going to tell Jeri and April they can move into the apartment?" Marge asked.

"I'm not going to tell them, I'm going to leave that up to the kids. I think it will help cement the boss, employee relationship they're establishing. I can remember when the shop hired a superintendent that was younger than me. It took some time to accept him as my boss, but once he proved he wasn't an asshole things were fine," Don said.

Marc laughed. "I remember that, you were so pissed you couldn't see straight."

"Yeah, but I didn't stay that way. He treated us with respect and didn't try to make us believe he knew about things he didn't. I can work for someone like that no matter how old they are."

"You don't have to work for anyone," Sam said.

Don laughed. "No, I guess I don't, but that doesn't mean I can be an asshole. We may have a few bucks, but I hope it never makes me act like I'm better than anyone else."

"I know people that don't have near the money you guys do and are real jerks. I hate having to sit and listen to them tell me how much better they are than I am. Shit, if they're so hot, why do they want me to handle their money?" Sam said.

"Because you're very good at what you do," Jerry said. "That's one of the reasons you're making partner next month."

"Really? It was approved?" Sam said.

"Yes, at the last partner's meeting. We had to vote on it and you were confirmed unanimously. When we get back, it will be announced to the rest of the firm. Sam, you have earned this," Jerry said.

By the time he finished his sentence, Joanne was on Jerry's lap, kissing him. She thanked Jerry several times before getting up.

"What does this mean?" Joanne asked.

"It means Sam will share in the profits of the firm as well as get a larger cut of the money he brings in. The attorneys are measured on billable hours. Sam, along with the other money managers, is measured on the commissions they make on the transactions they handle. As a partner, he will get more of the money he makes for the firm."

"How much more?" Joanne asked.

"Jo, that's not an appropriate question," Sam said.

"Sure it is. Right now he gets twenty percent of his as commissions. As a partner, he will receive fifty percent. With his salary and bonuses, Sam should do very well as long as he keeps being as successful as he has been," Jerry said.

Giggling, Joanne moved to Sam's lap. She kissed him, congratulating him on the pending partnership. While she ground her butt against him, Don, Marc, Anne and Marge also congratulated him, shaking his hand.

"Okay, Sammy, you have to get out there and get more clients. For each new client you get, you get my ass." Joanne covered her mouth when she realized how loud she had said what she did.

Sam laughed, hugging his embarrassed wife to him. "What are you going to do if I don't sign on new clients? I think you really like that."

Joanne thought for a moment. She started giggling again and then laughed. "I think I can talk one of these guys into making me happy."

"Okay, but to be fair, I think that I will only eat your pussy when you get a new client," Sam said.

"Hmmm, maybe we better rethink this." Joanne kissed Sam. "I don't think I can wait for either one."

Turning to Anne, Joanne said, "When are you guys going to be moving? Sam and I need a new house soon."

"Just as soon as our decorator gets with the architect and the plans are finalized. We're waiting to get started on the construction," Anne said.

"Oops, I guess I better get going. How about if Sam and I move in with you until the construction is completed?" Joanne laughed at herself for making the joke.

"That's fine with me," Anne said. "I have a feeling Tom and Sally are going to want to move in with Jack and Kim soon. It's not like we don't have the room."

"Tom and Sally are going to move first?" Joanne asked.

Marge and Anne chuckled. "If they have their way I think they will," Anne said. "It's going to be hard on them to sleep alone after this trip."

"Are you and Liz still thinking about buying Bob and Dianne's house?" Marc asked.

"Yes, in fact, we decided to buy it. Megan and Lisa said they would really like to have a place of their own. Lisa spends as many nights at our house as she does hers," Jerry said. "Bob said he and Dianne should be ready to move in a month or so."

"I met with them the other day. We have decided on the décor so things should move along for them," Joanne said. "It's really going to be nice when it's finished."

"Bob is spending too much time on the golf course and too little on the house," Don said. "Marc and I were over there on Tuesday and we told him so. He is hell bent on opening the course by Memorial Day, but I don't think it will be ready. Brad and Paul are helping him along with several other men he has hired."

"We should have rented two cars," Joanne said as if she was jolted. "How am I going to get to the boatyard in the morning?"

"We can take you, Jo. The realtor's office is close to Bowman's. You can wait until after the closing and we'll all go if you want," Jerry said.

"I want to get started. I have so much to go over that one day may not be enough. I hope April and Jack Waters are there in the morning," Joanne said.

"I'm sure they will be. We want to talk to Jack about the new house too. We're hoping he can recommend someone to do the renovations," Don said.

The group had another drink. They sat near the pool until nine before deciding to call it a night. Once in their rooms, the couples relaxed, watching the local news before going to bed.


Jack, Sally, Tom and Kim were introduced to some of the other members of the youth division of the fishing club. Jenny was a perfect hostess, leading the group from one table to another.

When the meeting was called to order, everyone sat around a large table. Jenny was at the podium, going over several things the club members needed to know. She talked about the upcoming tournament, asking for volunteers to be observers on the boats that were fishing. She asked for a show of hands of the boats that were going to fish, counting the hands when they were raised.

"It looks like we're going to have twelve boats on Saturday. That's a good turnout. If anyone else wants to fish, be at the captain's meeting Friday night. I would love to see fifteen boats for one of our youth events.

"Now, if there's no other business, I'd like to introduce our guest speaker. Mr. Kettering is the sales manager for Melton Tackle and will talk about what's new, as well as how to improve your fishing. Mr. Kettering, welcome."

Jenny let the man take her place at the podium. He had a slideshow set up to show the members what new tackle was available. Jenny sat at the table with the rest of her group, listening to the presentation.

Once Mr. Kettering was finished, Jenny thanked him. Everyone in the room gave him a round of applause. Jenny announced a short break before continuing the meeting.

"That was really interesting," Kim said. "I didn't know there were so much different types tackle or types of rods and reels. How do you find your speakers?"

"It gets hard sometimes. We've had a lot of good speakers in the past, but they are getting harder to find," Jenny said.

"You should ask your dad to be a speaker. I'll bet he could give a great talk about how boats are built and the differences between the different types," Jack said. "I know Tom and I have learned a bunch of things."

"That's not a bad idea, Jenny. I think we should ask dad if he would do it," Eddie said.

Kathy left the table, returning a moment later with information on the tournament. She gave it to Tom, telling him it might help explain some things. Tom thanked her.

Brad, Jack and Eddie went to get sodas for everyone. After a few minutes, Jenny announced the drawings and asked if anyone wanted to buy tickets. Jack raised his hand and a girl about his age came to the table. Jack bought a string of the tickets, dividing them between his sister, Sally and Tom.

When it was time for the drawing, Jenny asked Sally to come up to pull the tickets out of the bucket. Sally drew a ticket, handing it to Jenny.

Jenny called off the number. Someone in the back of the room called out and then came up to claim his prize. The club gave away several different things, all related to fishing, to help raise money. Jenny had the winner draw the next ticket.

Each time Jenny called out the number, Jack and the rest would check their tickets. The last draw, Jenny called out a number that was on one of Sally's tickets. Sally jumped up, squealing and waving her ticket over her head. When she reached Jenny, Sally was told she was receiving a box of tackle that was donated by Melton tackle.

Sally took the box to the table. She was still excited as she sat down and began looking through the contents. There was an assortment of lures, leaders, hooks and other things for fishing.

Jenny closed the meeting, telling the members she would see them at the tournament or the next meeting. She came to the table, asking to see what was in the box. Sally took everything out again, showing it to Jenny.

"That's a great start on some of the things you'll need for your yacht," Jenny said.

Sally put the tackle away. After closing the box, she leaned over and whispered something to Jack. When he nodded, Sally grinned.

"Here, you guys take this for your boat," Sally said pushing the box toward Jenny. "We want you to have it."

"We can't take this, you won it," Jenny said, trying to push the box back to Sally.

"Please take it, we really want you to have it," Jack said.

"Well, I guess so. Thank you," Jenny said.

Eddie, Brad and Kathy also thanked them for the tackle. Tom assured them he agreed with Jack and Sally. Kim giggled and said, "We can use it when we fish with you guys."

"Anytime you can," Jenny said. "We're staying on the boat tomorrow night if you want to join us. We have a captain's meeting at seven thirty, but after that we're free. We usually get things rigged for the morning."

"That would be great," Jack said. He glanced at Tom and Kim. "What do you guys think?"

"Sounds good to me," Tom said.

Kim agreed, saying she was looking forward to it. Jenny asked Sally what she thought.

"I'll do whatever Jack wants to do. I really like staying on the boat, but this time you guys get the staterooms, okay?" Sally said.

Jenny smiled. She didn't say anything about the staterooms or where anyone would sleep. The teens helped clean up the room before heading for home. They all agreed to meet at the boat and ride to the captain's meeting together. Eddie drove them back to the hotel, dropping them off at the front door.

Don called the room the teens were staying in the next morning. He told Sally that he would be picking them up in an hour. After hanging up, Sally woke the rest of the group.

They took showers, dressed and went down to the lobby. When Don pulled up in front, they went out to greet him. Jack said he would follow his dad in case they needed an extra car and they headed to the realtor's office. An hour later, they emerged the proud owners of the West Palm property. Don offered to buy breakfast to celebrate.

While they were eating, Don gave Jack a set of keys. "These are keys to the new house. The two on the small ring are for the apartment. You kids can give them to Jeri and April when you're ready."

"Is there any reason we shouldn't give them the keys?" Jack asked.

"Not as far as I'm concerned. They work for you guys."

"Okay, we'll talk about it. I'd kind of like to make it special if we can."

Joanne began talking about the guesthouse. She said they could go shopping for furniture on Saturday if Marge and Anne wanted to. The women agreed, telling her they were anxious to get started.

After breakfast, the group went to the boatyard. Kim and Sally led the group through the yacht, showing them what had been done since the last time they saw it. After the tour, Don, Marc, Jerry and Sam went to find Jack Waters.

Jeri came over to the group when they got up to the top deck. Using a two-way radio, she called April, telling her to come up to the top deck.

When April arrived, she greeted the others. Joanne told her she was ready to get started, asking where they should go. April led Joanne, Kim and Sally to the salon, pointing to one of the blueprint tables that were there.

Joanne opened her portfolio, removed the sketches and spread them on the table. Starting with the staterooms, she went over her vision for the yacht. Kim, Sally and April looked at the colorful drawings, making comments as to how good they were. Joanne had used oriental wall hangings and other accessories to complement the yacht's interior. The only major changes were the beds. She recommended replacing the beds with new ones that fit the theme better.

For the next hour, they went over the drawings. Joanne made notes when April, Kim or Sally made a comment about her design. When they decided to take a break, they had agreed on the staterooms and heads.

The group gathered in the salon. Kim and Sally showed their brothers what they had decided on for the staterooms. Don told them Jack Waters had suggested a contractor and even called on their behalf.

"Jeri and I would like to invite all of you to dinner this evening," April said.

"We are supposed to meet Eddie, Jenny, Brad and Kathy tonight. We're staying on the boat and fishing in a tournament tomorrow," Tom said.

"You'd be able to make the captain's meeting at seven o'clock with no problem. We have reservations at four this afternoon. We know it's early, but we have our reasons," April said.

"Can't you call your friends and tell them you'll meet them later?" Don asked.

"Yes, that'll work just fine for us," Jack said. "Where are we going for dinner?"

"I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you," Jeri said and then laughed. "It's sort of a surprise, if that's okay."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.