Unique Adventures - Cover

Unique Adventures

Copyright© 2006 by Dark Vision

Chapter 10

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Join the families from "The Lottery" as they meet the families from "Lady Guinevere" and embark on new adventures.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   Cousins   DomSub   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Petting  

Kim paused, looking into Tom's eyes. "To tell the truth, I love you, Tom—I mean really love you. I don't know what it is, but you make me feel so much different than—never mind, it doesn't matter. The fact is, I guess I've always known that Jack and I couldn't be together, not as lovers."

Kim smiled at her brother as they both nodded. "Jack, I love you with all my heart. I wouldn't trade the times we've had together for the world. Please understand that I would love to be able to have fun, but only if we're all there."

Tom's eyes opened as wide as they could. He stared at Kim for a moment before saying anything. His startled look turned into a smile. "I love you too, but you already knew that, Kim."

"Yup! I sure did. Now, I think we should finish our ice cream so we can go back to the hotel. I want to lay in bed and watch television while you hold me." Kim leaned over, giving Tom a quick kiss.

Sally squeezed Jack's leg under the table. Gazing in his eyes, she said, "This is so great! I hope we can always be together."

The four of them went back to the hotel. Kim and Sally took their bags into the bathroom so they could model the skimpy shorts and tops they had bought. When Sally removed her sundress, Kim giggled.

"Have you decided to quit wearing panties?" Kim asked.

"No, but when I asked Jack what he wanted me to wear tonight, he said a sundress so that's what I wore." Sally giggled. "He didn't say anything about panties."

"You're nuts, Sally."

"I know, but I don't care. I'm having a great time. So, you really love Tom?"

"I do. He is so sweet to me. I guess I never really knew how I felt, but now I do." Kim stripped her clothes off and then hugged Sally. "He gives me butterflies in my stomach just like you did when we first fooled around."

"Do you miss that? I do sometimes. I wonder what our brothers would say if we told them we wanted to fool around with each other."

"Sally, I don't think we should bring that up, not right now. I think what happened between Lisa and Megan still stings and we would just be opening healing wounds. I want to fool around again, but I think we should wait." Kim giggled. "That or include them."

Kim and Sally wiggled into the stretchy shorts and then put on the tops. They went out to show Tom and Jack the new outfits, hoping they would like them. When the two boys whistled, Kim and Sally giggled. They put on a show, turning and bending to show Tom and Jack how they looked in the tight clothes. They gave Tom and Jack hugs, listening to them say how much they liked the outfits.

Tom found a movie on television they all agreed to watch. Kim and Sally changed into tee shirts, climbed onto their beds. Jack removed everything but his boxers before climbing into bed with Sally. Tom striped naked and slid under the sheets with Kim.

"Kim, what did you mean when you said you'd still like to have fun with Jack" Tom asked as he worked his arm under her shoulders.

"Well, you know how much I love sex—right?"

Chuckling, Tom nodded his head. Next to them, Jack and Sally also laughed.

"Really, Kim? I hadn't noticed," Sally quipped.

"Anyway, I really liked it when the four of us fooled around before and I would like to think we can still do that once in a while."

"Sounds good to me," Jack said, sitting up so he could lean against the headboard of the bed. "Now?"

"No, not now. I think that I need some time to get to know Tom better and for him to get to know me. We've all been together forever, but never like this." Kim turned to look at Tom, gazing into his eyes as she continued. "I feel Tom and I have a lot to learn about each other's needs and wants. For the time being, I want to give all my love to Tom—and take all the love he's willing to give me."

"It isn't about sex you know," Tom said, stroking her cheek with the back of his hand. "I already told you I would love you even if we never had sex again."

"You're so sweet, full of crap, but sweet. I want to make love with you, Tom. I want to feel us connect intimately as well as intellectually." Kim giggled. "I want you to love me with both heads!"

"What about good old knock down, drag out sucking and fucking?" Sally asked, drawing laughter from all of them.

"You bet! I want that too. I just want to stick with Tom when we do it for now," Kim replied with a giggle. "We've all been on an emotional rollercoaster for a while now. I don't know about you guys, but things are starting to catch up with me. I've made too many mistakes thinking with my libido and I want that to change. Now I know what they mean when they say guys think with their cocks—girls can do it too, sort of."

"There's nothing wrong with having a little lust in your life, Kim," Jack said.

"There's nothing wrong with having love either. I've done way too much lusting and not enough loving, even if I thought it was love." Kim wiggled against Tom. "I learned someone can love you without having sex all the time."

"I still lust after you, Kim—as well as love you. You're hot and being close to you makes me nuts," Tom said.

"I know, Sweetie, I feel the same way. When you didn't want to have sex the other night, I did some thinking. I realized that I felt the same about you even though you didn't give in and do what I wanted you to do. Jack, you're the same way, but it's different if that makes any sense."

Sally giggled. "We're fifteen, we don't have to make sense, Kim. I'm really happy for you though, you and my brother."

"Thanks, I'm happy for us too. I just hope this lug will smack me along side the head if I start acting like a spoiled brat." Kim grinned at Tom.

"I don't think he'll do that, but I do know he will spank you," Sally said, and then she giggled.

"Would you do that? Would you spank me if I were bad?" Kim asked Tom.

Tom sat up, flipped Kim over his legs and pulled her panties down to expose her bottom. Before she knew what was happening, Tom gave her a couple playful smacks on her butt. Kim squirmed and giggled, but she didn't try to get away.

"That didn't hurt!"

Tom gave her a couple more smacks, harder than the last ones. Kim continued to wiggle around, but once again, she didn't try to move away. Taunting him, Kim received more. When she reached around to block his hand, Tom began rubbing her pink bottom. Kim relaxed, enjoying the feeling of Tom's hand on her warm butt.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?" Tom asked Kim, speaking softly.

Reaching behind her, Kim guided Tom's hand between her legs. He felt her wetness as he stroked her sex.

"What do you think?" Kim moved so her head was near Tom's and kissed him.

"That turned you on?" Tom whispered.

"Mmmm."

"I'll have to remember that."

"Uh huh."

Kim kissed Tom tenderly. They held the kiss for a moment before settling next to one another. Kim reached under the covers, removing her panties from around her knees. Tossing the garment on the floor next to the bed, she cuddled with Tom.

Sally nuzzled Jack's neck with her nose. "I think your sister liked having her ass spanked—just like I do."

"What is it with you and spankings?" Jack whispered back.

"It turns me on—okay?" Sally snickered and then gently nibbled at his earlobe.

"If you say so."

"Mmmm, I sure do. Maybe someday you'll find out just how much."

Jack shook his head, not really understanding why Sally felt the way she did about being spanked. While she had told him she really liked it, Jack wasn't sure it was something he could do. He didn't respond to her last statement about finding out.

While the movie played, Jack and Sally snuggled together. In the next bed, Kim tried to get as close to Tom as she could.


"What time are they going to be here?" Jenny asked her brother.

"Who? Kim, Sally, Tom and Jack or Kathy and Brad?"

"Any of them. It's almost four thirty. I thought they would be here already."

"Didn't Dad say Jack, Tom and their sisters were going to be here around six or something?"

"Yeah, I forgot. Brad and Kathy should be here soon though."

Sally and Eddie were in the living room, finishing their homework. They had been studying for an hour and had almost finished the night's assignments. Jenny sat on the floor with her back against the couch. She had her history book balanced on her bent knees while her brother sat with his back against the armrest of the couch, reading the required chapters of his English book.

Eddie moved his leg, feeling it bump against the back of his sister's head. Jenny leaned back, resting her head against his thigh. Reaching down, Eddie began gently stroking her hair. Jenny closed her eyes, enjoying the attention. It had been a while since she and Eddie had shared any real intimately. In the past when Eddie would start touching her, even her hair, she would have become excited, but now she was just enjoying it.

Jenny began to wonder what she would do if her brother moved his hand to her neck, or her breast. Would it rekindle the feelings? Would she shun him? Eddie began moving his hand on her shoulder. Soon, his hand moved over her chest, coming to rest on her breast. Eddie casually flexed his fingers, massaging her breast through the tank top she was wearing.

The old feelings she used to have when they played and studied came flowing back. Jenny used to love it when her brother touched her—she still did. Reaching back, she put her hand on his thigh, sliding it up until she could feel his genitals through his shorts. As she fondled him, she felt his penis growing in her hand. Jenny shifted it, knowing if she didn't it would be uncomfortable to him.

Eddie put his book aside. He moved his hips, pushing up against Jenny's hand. After a moment, he slid his hand into her top and bra. He found her nipple, brushing his fingertip over the rigid nub. Jenny let out a moan, squeezing his penis as she felt the jolts of pleasure rocket from her nipple to her vagina.

Jenny realized where things were headed. While she wanted to, she also didn't feel right about it. Removing her hand from her brother's penis, she moved away from the couch.

"What's wrong?" Eddie asked.

Jenny turned around, kneeling near the couch and facing Eddie. She shrugged her shoulders, reconsidering what she wanted to do.

"Brad?"

Jenny nodded.

"Sorry, I just..."

"It's okay. I'm not mad or anything."

"Does this mean you and I aren't going to be messing around anymore?"

"I don't know. Part of me really wants to, Eddie." Jenny moved closer, resting her head on his chest. He put his arms around her, hugging her. "Sometimes I really miss it."

"I do too, but I guess it makes you feel guilty—like it does me."

Jenny looked at her brother. Nodding her head, she said, "Yeah, it does make me feel like I'm cheating on Brad. I know we all have agreed it's okay, but is it? I mean how can I be so in love with Brad and still want to have sex with you?"

"I don't know, Jen. I kind of feel the same way. Kathy is really great and I wouldn't want to do anything to hurt her, but I love you too."

"Why can't we come to terms with this, Eddie? Why do we say we're going to be true to Brad and Kathy, but then we can't keep our hands off each other?"

"You're just too sexy, that's why I can't stop," Eddie replied and then smiled. "I'm just teasing, Jen. I don't know either."

"Does that mean you don't think I'm sexy?"

"No, I think you're sexy—you know what I mean!"

Jenny giggled, went over to her brother and gave him a hug. She put her hand on his crotch, squeezing him gently. "I think you're sexy too!" Jenny removed her hand and kissed Eddie's cheek.

Eddie watched Jenny leave the room. She went to her bedroom, changing into a leotard so she could workout in the backyard. As she walked through the living room, on the way to the patio doors, Eddie whistled at her. She wiggled her bottom, giggling as she scurried through the room.

Jenny stretched out to warm up before going into a handstand. She opened her legs, lowering herself into the splits. Feeling the muscles pulling in her legs, she let out a groan. It had been a few days since her last workout and she was a little stiff. After a few minutes of twisting, turning and running around the backyard, she began to loosen up.

Kathy and Brad showed up. They talked to Eddie for a moment and then Brad asked where Jenny was. When Eddie told him, he went out to the yard.

"Hi, Little-bit, how you doing?" Brad said, watching Jenny go into a handstand.

"Hi. I'm just working out, how are you?"

Brad went to where Jenny was doing her handstand. When she opened her legs in an inverted split, Brad put his hand on her crotch. Giggling, Jenny lowered herself so she could stand up. She gave Brad a hug and kissed him tenderly. He held her, gripping her scantly covered bottom.

"I love these things on you. They make you look so hot!" Brad said as he kneaded her butt.

"Mmmm, I get hot when you play with my butt."

Brad and Jenny kissed again before releasing one another. They went into the house to see what Eddie and Kathy were doing. Eddie and Kathy were on the couch, sitting close while they talked. Brad sat on the far end of the couch, pulling Jenny onto his lap.

"Anything new going on?" Brad asked, looking past his sister at Eddie.

"Not really. How about you?"

"Nope. We need to find something to do when we're not fishing," Brad said. "It seems all we do is go to school, do homework, sleep and spend time on the boat."

"So, what's wrong with that? Look at our parents; they do the same things everyday, except they work instead of going to school. How much can we fit in? It isn't like we have an unlimited supply of money. Frankly, I think we get to do a lot more than some of the other kids we know," Eddie replied. "I'd rather be doing the things we do than hanging around at the mall or shit like that."

"Did you guys hear about those two girls that went to one of those rave parties? I heard they got drugged and ended up having sex with a bunch of guys," Jenny said.

"Yeah, I heard about that," Kathy said. "They were like fourteen or something like that. Cindy told me about it today, but I heard they took the drugs willingly. They were trying to be cool or something like that. I'm so glad we don't hang around with those losers!"

"I think we've already made our choices. We fish and fool around—what's wrong with that? It's a lot better than drinking, drugging and stuff like that. Our parents let us do things most other kids could only dream of," Jenny said, wiggling in Brad's lap. She turned to him, kissing his nose. "If you're bored, I think I know what we can to take your mind off it."

"Do you think sex is the only thing I want to do with you?" Brad asked.

"No, I know it isn't. I can't help it if I like having sex though," Jenny said. "I better get changed before our friends get here."

Jenny kissed Brad, slid off his lap and headed for her room. Kathy got up, following Jenny. They went into the bedroom so Jenny could shuck her leotard before taking a quick shower. Kathy sat on the bed, chatting while Jenny undressed.

Eddie grabbed one of his fishing magazines, thumbing the pages. "I saw something in here that looks interesting. I want to see what you think about it."

Finding the page he was looking for, Eddie handed the magazine to Brad. "What do you think about heading up to North Carolina for a tuna tournament? I think we could make the run in a couple of days if we have good weather."

"I don't know, do you think our parents will let us take the boat that far? I'd like to go, it looks like it pays well, forty thousand for first place," Brad replied.

"We can ask. The trip would be about ten days. Two to get there, three days of practice, two days for the tournament and two days to get back. If we plan for ten days, we have an extra day for weather or problems with the boat."

"Do you thing we can compete? We've never fished for tuna."

"There are tuna in Florida waters, we've just never targeted them. We could practice here. There are tournaments closer, but I thought it would be a fun trip," Eddie said.

"I guess we could see what Jenny and Kathy think. If they want to go, we can ask our parents." Brad glanced at the magazine, reading the details of the tournament.

"I worked out today," Jenny told Kathy as she peeled the tight leotard off. "I'm way out of shape! I need to get back into a routine."

"You aren't doing gymnastics anymore, why do you want to workout?" Kathy asked.

"It's good exercise and it keeps me flexible. It also makes me stronger."

Jenny padded out of her room, telling Kathy she would be right back. Kathy decided to wait in the living room with the guys.

"Brad and I are thinking of entering a tournament in North Carolina. What do you think?"

"I don't know, Honey. What kind of tournament?"

"Tuna. It pays forty thousand for first place," Eddie replied.

"Here, look at the article," Brad said as he handed the magazine to his sister. "I'm going to talk to Jenny about it."

While Kathy looked at the information, Brad went to Jenny's room. She was putting on a pair of shorts when Brad came in. He told her about the tournament, watching Jenny put on her bra and top.

"I don't care, the tournament sounds like fun." Jenny put her arms around Brad, hugging him. "Spending ten days with you sounds like even more fun!"

Brad and Jenny went out to sit with Eddie and Kathy. The four of them discussed the tournament, questioning whether or not they would even be able to go. Kathy wanted to start planning the trip, but Eddie said they should wait until they talked with their parents.

They all went out to the patio, sitting around the table. A half hour later, their parents began arriving. Once all the adults were there and had a chance to change, Eddie brought up the tournament.

"We'll have to think about that," Harry said to his son. "You kids haven't fished for tuna before."

"I think a ten day trip that far away is a bit much," Sarah Waters said.

"Mom, we're old enough to go—aren't we?" Kathy asked.

"I don't know. Let us have some time to think about it." Kathy's mom smiled at her daughter. "We should get started on dinner, your friends will be here any minute."

Jenny and Kathy went to the kitchen with their moms. Eddie and Brad got out the grill, setting it up on the patio. A few minutes later, Ellen escorted Jack, Tom, Kim and Sally out to the patio. Jenny and Kathy came out too.

After a quick greeting, the teens began talking about the fishing trip they had shared. Harry and Jack Waters went in the house to prepare the steaks for the grill.

"How are things coming on your yacht?" Jenny asked.

"Okay, the more time I spend on her, the more I realize just how little I know," Kim said. "We're learning though. You guys should stop by and take a look around."

"I'd like to see it," Kathy said. "You don't mind?"

"Not at all. Come by anytime you want to," Kim replied.

Mrs. Shockley came out to ask for help with setting the tables. When Jenny and Kathy got up, so did Kim and Sally. While they set the tables on the patio, Jack, Tom, Eddie and Brad talked about the upcoming club tournament.

"We're fishing in a youth tournament next Saturday," Eddie said. "Would you guys like to come with us? We have a lot of fun."

"Sounds good to me. What do you think, Tom?" Jack said.

"Sure, I'd love to. We better check with Kim and Sally though."

The next time the girls came out with dishes, Jack said, "We were invited go with these guys on a tournament next Saturday. Tom and I said yes, but we want to make sure it's okay with you two."

"I want to go," Sally said as she distributed the silverware around the tables.

"Sounds great," Kim said. "We promise to stay out of the way."

"What do you mean stay out of the way?" Eddie said. "On the Lady Guinevere everyone fishes when we're out."

"Really? We get to fish too?" Tom asked.

"Yup, we all fish. If we get into the fish, we'll all get a turn," Brad replied. "We should do okay, we're fishing for dolphin and wahoo as well as bills."

"When we started having youth tournaments, we decided we would include several species instead of targeting a certain specie. We thought it would be more interesting and we'd get more participants. So far, it's working out pretty well for the club," Jenny said.

While they were talking, Jeri and April showed up. "Hi, guys, how's it going this evening?" Jeri said.

"Hi, we didn't know you and April were going to be here too," Jack said.

"Mr. Shockley invited us. He said you guys might want to talk about uniforms for Tomiko," April said.

The group sat around the tables, chatting while they enjoyed the thick steaks and the trimmings. The teens sat at one table, talking about the fishing club while the adults sat at the other table. After dinner, the girls helped clean up.

Once the tables were cleared, the women gathered around one while the guys sat at the other. Ellen brought a small stack of catalogs out to the table so Kim and Sally could look at the various options for uniforms.

"First, you have to decide how you want the crew to dress," April said. "It can be very formal, or very casual. The formal uniforms usually consist of white button down shirts and slacks. White during the day and dark pants for evenings or at night."

"What do you suggest?" Kim asked.

"It's up to you and Sally," April replied.

"Can we have both?" Kim asked. "We could have formal uniforms for some charters and casual for others, depending on our clients."

April chuckled. "Sure, it's your yacht and you can do whatever you want to."

"We don't really know, that's why we're asking you," Sally said. "I like Kim's idea though."

"Okay, why don't we take a look at some of our options and go from there. Ellen, I think we should start with the casual uniforms first because they will be the easiest to decide on. I would suggest pull-over collared shits with a two or three button neck for the men and four button for the women," April said.

Ellen took out one of the catalogs. She opened to a page of polo shirts, pointing out several different options. Kim and Sally looked over the selections, asking April for her opinion. They looked through several catalogs before deciding on the causal uniforms for the crew.

"Okay, we're going to have two different shirts, white and navy blue. The women will have white and navy skorts, shorts and slacks. The men will have shorts and slacks. For the formal uniforms, we can just change the shirt style. We can have button down white shirts, both short and long sleeve," April said.

"Sounds good to me, how about you Sally?" Kim said.

"I like it."

"Jeri and I will have the same thing as well as dress uniforms with epaulets on the shirts. We'll also have jackets for formal evenings," April continued. "We want to have jackets for cool weather as well as foul weather gear for the crew. The chef is going to wear a typical uniform, but have shorts too. We want the chef to be comfortable when cooking outside."

"Do you want the polo shirts embroidered?" Ellen asked.

"I would, the jackets too. I don't think we should embroider the dress shirts unless Kim and Sally want to," April said. "I also think we should have ties for formal evening parties."

Ellen made notes while April went over the options. She said she could have samples ready the next time Kim and Sally came down. April told Ellen they would have to wait until they hired a crew before placing an order.

"How about towels, sheets, robes and things like that? Can we get them through you too, Mrs. Shockley?" Sally asked.

"I would think I could get anything along those lines you'd like. I don't have any catalogs, but I will get some from my distributors."

"We want the towels, napkins and pillow cases embroidered too," April said. "I think we should count on our guests taking a towel or two as a memento of their trip and order accordingly. We can select the colors after we meet with the decorator."

"I want big towels for the sundeck," Kim said. "Something our clients can use on the lounges. Don't forget about robes. I think we still want to provide kimonos."

"Kim and I didn't bring our notebook. Would you please give us a copy of your notes when you can, April?" Sally asked.

"No problem, I can make copies for you tomorrow at the boatyard." April jotted down a few more things before closing the notebook.

At the other table, the guys talked about the mechanical equipment on the yacht. Jack and Tom asked questions about some of the things they'd learned and Harry answered them. The conversation shifted when Jack started talking about the hull he had seen in one of the sheds.

"That hull was going to be a raised pilothouse motor yacht. The owner passed away, leaving me with the hull unfinished. I hope to find someone that is interested in it," Harry said.

"Why don't you just complete it and then sell the yacht?" Tom asked.

"Most owners like to be involved from start to finish. Finding you guys was a lark—although I'm very happy you decided to purchase Tomiko," Harry said.

"I think you should build a long range convertible, Dad. I'll bet there is someone out there that would buy it. It could be a luxury fishing machine," Eddie said. "Viking makes them and from what I read, they have no trouble selling them."

"Not a bad idea, Eddie, but we really don't build that type of boat. Bowmen has always been known for our custom motor yachts. I'm sure someone will decide to have it finished someday. The man that ordered it paid for the work to date so I'm not really out anything at this point," Harry said.

Jenny, Kathy, Kim and Sally came over to the table where the guys were talking. They said they were going to put on their suits so they could go swimming. The guys told them they would change in a few minutes and join them.

Jeri and April decided to leave. After saying goodbye to everyone, they went to their car and drove off.


"It sounds like you have the uniform issue settled, April," Jeri said.

"I think so, we'll have to wait until I see the samples before making a finial decision. This has been fun so far, Kim and Sally are letting me put in a lot of my ideas."

"They don't know much about it."

"True, but you and I both know that usually doesn't make a difference to owners. Most of them want to run the show even if they don't have a clue," April said. "I think we're very lucky to have landed this gig."

"I think so, too. I really like them, and the way they are so willing to accept input from us." Jeri reached across the console of the small car, putting her hand on April's leg. "Sometimes it still feels like a dream, Sweetheart."

Removing her hand from the steering wheel, April began rubbing the back of Jeri's hand. "I know. It's hard to believe that we'll be moving out of that tiny apartment. If we play our cards right, we should be set for a long time."

"Do you think we'll have to work at the house when we're not working on Tomiko?"

"I don't know, but then it doesn't really matter to me. If Mrs. Graham and Mrs. Lewis want us to take care of the house, I think we should. They already told us we could use the main house when they're not there so helping keep it clean is no big deal." April squeezed Jeri's hand. "I can't wait until I get into that kitchen, I'm going to cook you a feast!"

"Speaking of cooking, when are we going to introduce Yoshiro to the kids?"

April chuckled. "I don't think it would be a good idea to call them kids. I know they're young, but..."

"Okay, you're right. It's just hard for me to think of them as our bosses sometimes."

"Because they're so young?"

"No, because they're so nice. Anyhow, when are we going to introduce them? I really think Yoshi will be a good chef for Tomiko. Do you think we should take them to the restaurant he works for?"

"That's a great idea. What would you think of having a hibachi installed on the sundeck if they decide to hire him? I think that being able to offer teppanyaki style cooking would be something our clients would enjoy," April said.

"Maybe, we have to see if they are interested in hiring Yoshi before making that decision. If they want to hire him, or another teppanyaki chef, it would be a great idea. It would certainly add to the Japanese theme they are trying to achieve."

Jeri thought about the idea for a few moments, visualizing the sundeck in her mind. "You know, that could work. We could use the grill as a table when it's not being used for cooking. I'll bet Jack Waters could build a cover for the grill that would protect it from the weather as well as serve as a table."

"I don't know if it would work, but maybe it could be incorporated into the grill. All we would have to do is have a plate made that would go over the grill and we would have the hibachi too. It wouldn't be as large as the ones in the restaurants, but it might work."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.