Just The One Time

by DG Hear

Copyright© 2006 by DG Hear

Erotica Sex Story: A wife cheats and has to pay the price and live with the outcome. Not a lot of sex.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Pregnancy   .

As always thanks goes out to my two favorite editors, 'LadyCibelle' and 'Techsan'. You have to believe me that without their editing my stories would not be the same. If you find mistakes it is probably changes I made after the editing was finished.


My wife Judy and I just finished celebrating our seventh anniversary. It was great as usual. Everyone said what a great couple we were. We weren't the Adonis and Barbie types. In fact while in school, where we first met, we could have belonged to 'Geeks R Us' since that was somewhat our appearance.

Shortly after graduation we got married. Judy got pregnant, I did use condoms but apparently we were one of those one in a hundred couple that receive a bad condom. I had started junior college in computer programing and Judy became a mother. We stayed at her Mom and Dad's house since we didn't have the finances to make it on our own. I did do a few computer repairs when I wasn't at school. It brought in a lot more money than I would have expected. I was actually able to help pay a lot of the expenses.

Mary, Judy's mother said we didn't have to pay any rent so we put that part of the money away so we could eventually have our own place. Two years later we were able to move out on our own. I was working for a major computer company doing programming of games. I also did a lot of computer repair on the side. The money was good and we were able to rent a nice place and hold onto our savings for the future.

Life was good and so was our lovemaking. We just seemed to blend together. Judy was now pregnant with our second child. After he was born we had what they called the perfect family element. (For the record, I don't know who 'they' are.) A Dad, Mom, and two kids, a girl and a boy. Judy was a great mom. She was what a picture of the perfect mother would be.

After having the babies, her looks changed. She had lost the geeky look. No disrespect here, I'm still considered a geek. Thin for a man at only a hundred thirty five pounds, I'm only 5' 7" in height. Yes, I wear glasses and I'm probably not the best dresser but I am comfortable with myself. Anyway, Judy loved me and that's what counts. Oh, for the record, I am well hung like you see the skinny guys in the movies. I had that going for me too.

Back to Judy: She filled out after the kids. She had boobs and nice ones too. Her butt was nice and squeezable. She thought it was too big but believe me, when I took her from behind, it was great. She wore braces during high school but didn't have them any more. She also wore glasses but switched to contact lenses. I think you might be getting the picture here. She was turning into a really beautiful woman with a matching personality.

She didn't really want out in the work force and since I was making good money she didn't have to work. She did babysit for other mothers at times. She loved kids. We tried to go out once in a while to help keep our marriage a happy one. We didn't want boredom to set in. About the only thing Judy did on her own was go to aerobics class. She wanted to get a tight body and it was working. I could feel those muscles tighten every time we made love, which was pretty often.

One day she came home from aerobics and we had a big argument. I might even say the only big argument we ever had. Of course we had disagreements. After all we were a married couple, but we were always able to work things out.

Here's pretty much how the argument started:

"Jeff, I need to talk to you."

"Sure, honey, what is it?"

"You know how when we make love we always fantasize about other people?'

"Yeah, I remember, you were going to do Sean Penn and I was going after Jennifer Aniston. Why? What made you think about them?"

"It wasn't about them, Jeff. It was about someone else."

"What are you trying to tell me, Judy? You're having sexual dreams about another man?"

"Well, kind of."

"What the fuck am I supposed to think 'kind of' means? You're either thinking about fucking another man or you aren't. Which is it?

"Well, the aerobics instructor put his hand on my hips while I was bent over and I had thoughts about him."

""What else did he do? Did he grab your ass or touch you."

"Umm, no, he didn't do anything wrong. I was wondering..."

"For Christ sake. Judy, what is this about?"

"It's about you and me having sex only one time with another person. Please, Jeff, I love you. You have to listen to me..."

I interrupted her. "What the fuck do you mean? You want me to tell you to fuck another man?"

"Jeff, it's not like that. You are the only man I have been with and you told me I was your only girl. I thought that only one time, Jeff, just the one time we could have sex with someone else."

"Bullshit, this is nothing but an excuse for you to fuck someone else. I forbid it. No, it's not going to happen."

"Jeff, please listen to me. We have never had the experience of having sex with someone else. I promise you, just the one time. I know I'll never do it again and I really want you to have another woman. Don't you think about doing it with someone other than me? I figured you would want to try another woman.

"You don't get it, do you, Judy? To go out and fuck someone just to say I fucked them is not that big of a thing to me. The one thing I learned while growing up was love. Sure if I was single and some gals wanted to have sex with me it would be great. I tried to have sex with other girls while growing up. I guess I was too much of a geek for most girls. Then I met you. I never had sex with anyone but you and now I'm so glad I never made it with anyone else."

Judy was staring at me; she looked like she was almost ready to cry.

"You see, Judy, all these different guys I talked to who were with a number of different women aren't happy. Most are divorced. I guess they never found the right girl. I found love with you, the closeness, the feeling of being one together, our making a family knowing that when I came in you we created a life, a beautiful child. We have love between us, and I don't think having sex with a stranger would be the same. No, Judy, I don't want to be with another woman."

Judy kept silent as I continued: "One more thing I should mention, Judy. What if I had sex with someone else and I fell in love with her? What about our relationship after that? What about our marriage Judy, our kids, our family? Don't they count? No, Judy, the risk would just be too great. What about you, Judy? What if let's say you had sex with this Adonis that you said this instructor is. He is way more handsome and muscular than me. What if you had sex with him? Would you want anything to do with me after that? If you want another man, Judy, you go have him. Just let me know so I can pack my things when we get divorced."

"Jeff, I could never love another man. No one is as sweet as you, I just thought you might want another woman, just one time. I know I could never love another man the way I love you."

"So, Judy, this was all about me and another woman, not you and another man?"

She was crying as she left the room. Something wasn't right here. I wasn't sure what but I knew I had to keep my eyes open for anything different.

The next day life seemed back to normal. We hugged and kissed and played with the children. Nothing out of the ordinary. From that day on I watched for anything suspicious: telephone calls, meetings, going out. Nothing really changed until I asked her what she was doing home on Tuesday. She attended aerobic classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings.

"What do you mean, Jeff. I'm here with my family, my husband and kids."

"What about your aerobics class?"

"Oh, I dropped out. I figured I can exercise at home. No need to pay someone to tell me how to bend over."

That was the only change in her, staying home with me and the kids. I was kind of glad she dropped out. It was bothering me ever since she told me the instructor put his hands on her. Until two months later when everything fell apart. I came home from work and she was pacing back and forth.

"My God, Judy, sit down. What's gotten into you?"

"Do you love me, Jeff? Do you really love me?"

I got up off the couch and squeezed her tightly. "Of course I love you. What's this all about?"

"I have a problem, Jeff, a big problem."

"What is it, honey? You know I'm always here for you?"

"I'm pregnant, Jeff."

"Okay, sweetheart, that's no big problem, so we have three kids instead of two. No big deal, we can afford another one. Why are you crying?"

"Jeff, it might not be yours."

"What? What is hell are you saying? After our talk a couple of months ago you went out and cheated on me anyway? You went ahead and fucked some guy anyway?"

"No, Jeff, I didn't."

"What the hell are you talking about. You didn't cheat and the baby might not be mine? What the hell are you trying to say?"

She was crying full-fledged tears now but I wasn't going to hold her till I knew exactly what she was saying. It didn't make any sense.

"I had the affair. It really wasn't an affair, but I had sex with the instructor the day I came home to discuss it with you."

"What the fuck! I don't even want to hear anymore right now. I just want to get the fuck away from you till I can think more rationally. Right now I hate you. I hate your fucking guts. You're nothing but a damn whore."

"Jeff, we need to talk..." she was crying.

"Fuck you, bitch. I'll call you in a couple of days. Take care of the kids if you can keep your legs together long enough."

I slammed the door as I left. My mind was a total mess. I had no idea what I was going to do. I didn't even have all the facts. All I knew is she fucked another man and might be pregnant with his child or maybe mine. Damn, what a fucked up mess! My parents lived a state away. I called them and told them about the pregnancy and that I would be leaving Judy. I was going to go see them so I could get away for a couple of days.

I stopped by my boss's house and told him I wouldn't be back in till Monday. I had some emergency business to take care of. He could tell I was shaken up and didn't ask any questions and told me he would see me on Monday.

Of course my parents asked a lot of questions and I told them the truth or what little I knew. They told me they would stand behind me no matter what decision I would make.

I stayed fairly drunk till Sunday night. I found old buddies and went and drank with them. A few girls hit on me but that was the last thing I wanted.

I left in the wee hours on Sunday night to head back home. I wanted to arrive at work on time. When I got there I had a number of messages from Friday and even a few from Saturday. Judy must have thought I stayed at the office or something.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.