New Start with my Mother - Cover

New Start with my Mother

Copyright© 2006 by dirty oedipus

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - mum and dad were swingers but their relationship soured, who does mum turn to?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Mother   Son   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Water Sports  

The only sound in the room was mum's breathing and the rhythmic squeaking of our bed as we moved easily together, her ankles were crossed behind my back and her hands gripped my hips, holding me and drawing me into her warmth.

"God you were born for this darling" she said softly and breathlessly, "You were born to fuck me"

"Fucking you is all I've ever wanted to do mum"

She started to cum then and her finger nails dug into my skin, her eyes were wide open staring into mine as her hips worked up against mine,

"Danny" she hissed, "Danny, oh my God, harder Danny, harder baby, shove it right up my cunt" she sank her teeth into my neck and clung to me as I erupted inside her and together we climbed the peak to our paradise!

"I love being full of your spunk darling" she said, "And I don't care which hole it goes in either, I just want it, being with you is like being born again"

We lay for the next hour or so just holding each other contentedly and dreaming of the future, our future together.

At nine o'clock we got up and dressed she put on a long black skirt with a matching black blouse over a lovely little pair of black panties, an imitation black fur coat completed her ensemble and we went out to close a couple of doors on our old life!

Mum had always been a highly sexed lady, I can still remember some weekends when they had friends come over to stay and I would sneak out of bed at night to watch them in the big private garden or if it was cold, I'd peek through the banister rails.

I'd seen her sitting in an arm chair being eaten by a woman whilst sucking some guys penis, I'd seen her having a prick in her anus and one in her pussy at the same time with her face buried between the legs of another woman.

They'd always started by going to the pub next door and many was the time I'd watched her holding hands with another woman as we all sat in the pub garden.

Those days were lovely for me, I thought that all women liked to do things with other women, but then when I was ten, things started to go wrong, they argued more and more and dad's violent streak surfaced, sometimes in the morning, I'd see the bruises on her face before she put the make up on that would hide them.

.It was on my seventeenth birthday that she finally left him, but as usual he battered her about the face before she ran out and drove to the little flat where I was living alone.

I wasn't alone though when she arrived, I was with two sexy little fifteen year old girls I'd met in a pub earlier on and we were just getting acquainted in the bedroom when she used the key I'd given her!

"Oh" she said and stood there for a moment whilst Cherry who was grinding her sweet little pussy down onto my mouth and Violet whose pussy was keeping my prick warm disentangled themselves and scrambled to their feet.

"Sorry Danny" she smiled and winced with the pain of it, "I didn't realize you'd got company"

"Who the hell's this?" demanded Cherry as she struggled into her dress and Violet announced that she had no idea but whoever it was had a bloody nerve barging in like that, I just lay there bemoaning my loss as they stormed out with a couple of dirty looks thrown in mum's direction.

"I should have phoned darling" she said as we drank a cup of tea, but I laughed and told her that I wouldn't have answered it,

"Can I stay the night please, or two nights at the most, I've left him?"

"About bloody time mum" I said and meant it sincerely, "You can stay here for as long as you want, the longer the better as far as I'm concerned"

"It will only be for two nights at the most darling, I don't want to cramp your style, it looked like you were having fun"

"Yeah" I laughed ruefully, "We were"

I slept on the couch that first night and woke up feeling like shit, every muscle in my body ached, but when I took mum a cup of tea and looked at her as she slept, I saw the bruises and minor lacerations from her fists.

I set the tea down and touched her head gently with the palm of my hand, she screamed and cowered beneath the covers,

"No, no, please John no more"

"Mum" I said softly, "Mum it's me, Danny, you're safe here, he's not going to hurt you again"

The covers moved slightly and one eye peered out at me, then she yelped and sprang up to wrap her arms around my neck,

"Danny, oh God Danny, he was punching me again, I'm sorry darling, I'm sorry"

Gradually she relaxed, the tears lessened and finally stopped, but still she clung to me and I became painfully aware of her nipples pressing into my chest.

"Was it really that bad mum?"

She nodded without speaking, so I pushed her gently back down and drew the covers up over her breasts,

"Go back to sleep mum, forget him, I'm nipping into the factory but I'll be back within an hour, be here"

"I will darling, I promise"

But I didn't go to the factory, instead I phoned in sick and went to mum and dad's house, he was lying on the sofa in the lounge an empty whisky bottle on the floor beside him.

"Wake up" I said brusquely, but it no effect, I shook him and finally in sheer frustration, I tipped him off the sofa onto the floor,

"Get up you bastard, get up and face me, come on cunt, I'm not mum, I'm a man and I'll fucking hit you back, come on, GET FUCKING UP!"

He got up all right, the bastard was kidding me, he punched upwards from the floor and I gasped as his fist connected with my groin, I fell back in agony and that gave him time to stagger to his feet,

"Think you're fucking tough do you boy?" he was still staggering though through the drink and I grinned up at him.

"Like I said, asshole, I'll hit you back"

I was still holding my groin, but I'd got my breath back and hit him exactly as he'd hit me, his knees folded, his eyes did their best to look at each other and at least half a bottle of whisky came up from his throat to splash messily on the carpet.

"Mum's staying with me now" I hissed into his face, "But she needs her clothes and things, we'll be round later on and you will keep your big fucking mouth shut, ok?"

He couldn't answer me he was still gasping for breath, so for good measure, I belted him in the mouth and watched with satisfaction as he spat out a tooth or three!

Mum was up when I returned and looking loads better after a good night's sleep, her face was still swollen and bruised, but she listened to me when I told her what I'd done and then when she smiled, she didn't show any signs of pain.

"Thank you darling" she smiled and kissed me tenderly, "You're only seventeen but if your dad was half the man you are, I'd never have left him"

That left me glowing so we got into mum's old banger and drove round to their house, dad's mood hadn't got any better, he was sitting at the breakfast table with another bottle of whisky in front of him, mum wrinkled her nose in disgust and ignored his taunts as she went upstairs to gather her things.

"Well?" he sneered, "Have you fucked her yet, 'cos if you ain't, you're the only fucking bloke in this town who ain't"

"You're disgusting dad, do you know that?"

He ignored me and shouted at mum upstairs,

"Don't forget your fucking vibrators, 'cos I don't reckon the boy will be any fucking good in bed"

"He's very good actually" mum said sweetly as she reappeared with two suitcases and a bag on each shoulder, "So come on Danny, I've got everything I want for now, let's go back to bed darling"

I knew she wanted to hurt him, so I took one suitcase and one bag off her and stroked her tight little bottom with the other one through her dress,

"Yes I can't wait" I said and she smiled up at me,

Dad's mouth hung open as he watched us leaving, me with my hand on mum's undulating buttocks and mum with a smile on her pretty face!

"Wait" he shouted and we both stopped.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.