Christy's Homecoming - Cover

Christy's Homecoming

by Christy Harper

Copyright© 2006 by Christy Harper

Erotica Sex Story: On a trip home Christy teaches her sister-in-law some new family values.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Incest   Father   Daughter   Grand Parent   InLaws   .

I had been away at college for about eight months when I decided to pay a long-overdue visit home. It had been a very lonely time for me since leaving the comforts of my family.

I had always had the love and shelter of a good family life. Growing up as the only girl in a house where five men ruled, was different, but things changed even more the night of my sixteenth birthday. That was the night that I became my family's sex toy; the night the dynamics of my family changed forever, and boy did I like the change.

My father started me off by fucking me three times before my grandfather and my three older brothers took their turns. Talk about a sore pussy.

I have spent the last three years fucking every male member of my family. The night before I left for college, our family fun continued well into the night - it had to last me for a long time.

While at school, I met a guy whose family was much like mine. They loved sex, but more then anything, they loved sex with each other. After spending time getting to know Josh and his family, I decided that it was time to tell my own family about this wonderful man who had asked me to be his wife.

The day that I arrived home, though, was traumatic to say the least. I had been gone for eight months. Why I though that Dad, Grandpa, and the boys were going without for that long, I'll never know. To understate, it was a shock to walk into my living room to find a young girl riding my dad, fucking his brains out.

"Honey, what are doing here?" my nearly breathless father said, as the young blond continued bouncing on his dick.

"Oh, I just decided to come home for the weekend," I answered, trying to be casual, as Dad groaned, arched his back, and got his rocks off.

Dad could tell that I was rather put off at the sight of him banging this little whore in the same spot that I had last fucked him. I was even more pissed, hearing the bitch yell, "Daddy," as she came all over his spurting cock.

"Dad, what the fuck did she call you?" I hissed as I tried not to clench my teeth. The sight of my dad fucking another woman was one thing, but hearing the bitch call my father "Daddy" was something I would not stand for.

I reached over, grabbed an arm and a handful of her disgustingly beautiful hair, and pulled her off Daddy's dick. As a small tidal wave of cum gushed out, not adding a bit of good will to my mood, Dad scrambled up and jumped between us, saving her from a good ass kicking, I might add.

"Hey Baby. Come on now. You know you're Daddy's number one girl," Dad said as he tried to calm me down, unsuccessfully trying to hug me as his still half-erect cock thumped against my belly.

"Who is this bitch?" the blond screeched, as Dad held me in check.

"This my daughter, Christy."

"Christy, this is Maggie," Dad said as he sat us both down on the couch beside him, the two of us glaring at each other.

Suddenly the blond's mood changed. "Oh my God, Christy. I have heard so much about you. I feel like I already know you. God, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah, well, I don't know you from fucking Adam," I grumped.

"Chris, this is your brother Jason's wife, Maggie," Dad said with a smirk.

Dad knew he had me. Of all my brothers, I have always been very close to my big brother, Jason. After all, Jason was the second man to fuck me - right after Dad, of course. To come home and find this bitch on top of my father, then to top it off she's my new sister-in-law to boot, shit, this was sure turning out to be a different trip home.

Once I got over the shock of having a sister- in-law, not to mention the apology I had to give, I could, grudgingly, tell that she was going to fit in just fine with the family. Later on that day I found out that Jason had met Maggie in a bar and that he had fucked her after knowing her for only an hour. It must have been a hell of a fuck. They ran off to Vegas the next day and got married.

When Jason brought his new bride home, Dad made it very clear all things were to be shared - included wives. That night Maggie did her wifely duties, as well as servicing her new father-in-law.

I had only been home a few hours when Dad told me he was ready for some more pussy - my pussy. Daddy and I went up to his room where we had spent many hours in sexual bliss. Once behind closed doors, it was just like old times between Dad and me. Daddy began telling me what had been going on while I was away at school, undressing me all the while.

Once I was undressed, Daddy put me on his bed, opened my legs, and immediately began to fondle my pussy. My clit was like putty in the hands of a master as he manipulated and aroused the passions inside me. The feeling of Daddy's big hands exploring my body and playing with my clit, had me exploding in no time.

"Oh, Baby, I have missed you." he said, as his lips met my pussy for the first time in so long.

"Oh, God, Daddy, please. I can't wait. Please fuck me," I begged.

Daddy knew how much I wanted it, I was making that very plain, and he was just as horny for me. His tongue played with my clit until I was almost crazy.

Daddy always enjoyed eating good pussy, as he called it, and he always told me that I had the best tasting snatch in the world. I didn't care about how good my pussy was tasting to him just then, I just wanted to feel his dick inside me.

"Oh, please, Daddy, don't make your little girl beg. Oh, please fuck me."

Daddy could no longer resist my plea. (Either that, or his hard dick needed my warm pussy.) He got up and hastily removed his pants. When his tool popped out of his shorts as he pushed them down his legs, waves of chills went down my spine. Spreading my legs, Daddy mounted me. Taking his time, he slowly guided the head of his big cock inside my pussy lips. Deeper and deeper I felt it go in. My body started to quiver with excitement as Daddy started his rhythm. As his firm strokes began, my body felt like it was on fire.

"HARDER, HARDER OH DADDY FUCK ME HARDER." I yelled.

I was sure that Maggie could hear us from her room, but I didn't care. The only thing I wanted was for my daddy to keep pumping his dick up me.

As he fucked me he told me how much he loved me, and how much he missed his little girl. I could feel myself building for the big one.

Oh, Daddy make me cum, I want to cum all over you big beautiful cock. Daddy, I want you to cum inside my pussy, please. Blow a load in my pussy," I said, as the rushing waves of pure pleasure hit.

"Daddy, Daddy," I kept saying after we finished and he pulled out of me, rolling over onto the bed. As both of us were catching our breaths, I knew that no matter what had happened in the last eight months, this was the best fuck that we had both had since I left for college.

I bet you haven't been fucked like that since you left home?" Dad said, putting words to my thoughts, a touch of glee in his voice.

I was tempted to tell Daddy about Josh and his family, but I thought it would be best to wait awhile before I sprang the news on him, besides it was true that having sex with my dad was always the best.

The next morning when I went downstairs, Daddy had already left for work. There was no one in the house except for Grandpa Al, Maggie and me. When I walked into the kitchen, there sat my dear, sweet grandfather. The memory of the last time that I had seen him popped into my head. I had given him one of the best blowjobs that I had ever given anyone. I think that is something that will stay with me forever.

The look on Grandpa's face when he saw me was priceless. I gave him an open-mouthed kiss, then spun around, giving him a vew of my tight, round ass. I was wearing a pair of jeans that were designed to do just that. If looks were any indication, it made Grandpa's day.

"God dam, Christy, you look good," Grandpa said, as he ran his hand over my ass.

"Thanks Grandpa. You do too," I said, as I poured myself a cup of coffee and sat at the table.

"Muhm," I heard Maggie grunt as she continue to fix breakfast. I could tell that there was something not quite right between Grandpa and Maggie. My grandpa, like Daddy, was always very at ease around beautiful young women, but there was something about his new granddaughter-in-law that seemed to rub my grandpa Al the wrong way.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.