The Best Sisters - Cover

The Best Sisters

Copyright© 2006 by ShannonQ

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two identical twins from North Dakota and their lifes expierences.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Historical   Incest   Sister   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting  

Michelle and Melissa Best were the most beautiful brides Chicago's society could recall.

It was as double wedding where all the important people in the city attending. They wore the selfsame satin and lace gowns of pure white. They felt that never being with another man before, the brides believed that left them as still virgins. Both were glowing as Chicago's Mayor Busse on each of his arms marched them down the aisle. In one short year, the Best sisters were now elevated to importance in society.

The ceremony and vows were short and to the point as they were wed in the First Episcopal Church not too far from where they lived. The reception line was very long as men lined up to kiss the brides and shake hands with the grooms. The women hugged the brides and kissed the grooms. Being July, the hot humid weather began to make the two couples' grow weary as finally the last of the guests departed to the reception. They took a brief time to get to their new home and into cold footbaths to refresh themselves. The girls decided to wear satin slippers to keep their feet from becoming uncomfortable again. They were the last to arrive and received much applause by the guests as they sat at the head table. The girls threw their bouquets and the men tossed the ladie's garters. After their dance with their new husbands the four slipped away not bothering to cut the cake. The temperature in Chicago that day was over one hundred degrees.

"That was wonderful, darling," Melissa said to her husband after they consummated their marriage. "Very nice. She smiled and held him for a while. In fact, it hurt. John wasn't good at all. But Melissa didn't mind. Her compliments, though false, she wanted to puff up her man's ego.

"It's so damn hot," he complained. "I think I'll do much better when the heat eases."

"Oh no," she stated. "It was very good. If you're up to it, I'd like it again."

"I will later," John grinned. "It's been an exhausting day."

"That is the truth," she stood up and stepped out of the sexy lingerie showing him her nakedness for the first time. "I'll be right back. I need to piddle."

"You are so beautiful, even nude," he said.

"Oh you're only saying that because it's true," she joked. Then Melissa reached over to take his cock into her hand. "Now you be a good boy and get hard again," she looked at it with fascination as she shook it slightly.

"I'm sure he will," John laughed at her antics.

Melissa walked into the bathroom, closed and locked the door. She looked in the mirror to see her hair and makeup messed from the lovemaking. She reached behind the toilet took a baster and a can of mixed vinegar and water. She cleaned herself out not wanting any pregnancy. Once done, she took a small amount of sweet smelling toilet water and squirted a little up her pussy to make its odor fresh.

In another bedroom Thomas just finished with Michelle. She didn't like the sex with him either. But she smiled and praised him for prowness in bed. Likewise, she took off her nice lingerie and showed her nudeness to him as she headed to the bathroom to repeat what Melissa just did. The man's sperm rolled down her leg mixed with blood from her hymen being torn. There wasn't the pleasure she received from Melissa but she still liked the man because he tried to be gentle with her. Thoughts of Jack entered her mind and caused her to shudder in revulsion.

"When can we do this again?" she asked, walking back and climbing into the bed where he lay with sweat rolling off his body. She ran back and brought him a damp towel to wipe him clean.

"I think we can do it in an hour or so," Thomas stated, feeling tired. "I'd like to take a small nap now."

"You go ahead and nap, sweetheart," she pecked him on the lips. As it was, both men fell into deep sleeps snoring. Michelle dressed in a light frock and left the room. She walked down the steps and into the kitchen to find something to eat. Melissa sat there chewing a turkey sandwich with a glass of cold milk. The cook saw her and asked if she needed anything.

"Same as her," she nodded toward her sister.

"How was it?" Melissa whispered as the cook disappeared to make the meal.

"So-so," Michelle wrinkled her nose.

"Same here," Melissa took a bite.

"I don't think they'll be able to do it very often.

"Good!"

"I like him and all, but the attraction is not there," Michelle whispered back.

"I know, we had a good thing going just the two of us."

"I think we'll have much more of each other than we anticipated."

"I think so too," Melissa took a swallow of the cold milk. Jenny the cook returned with the sandwich and a tall glass of milk. She was a short, stout woman of forty or so.

"Will there be anything else, ladies?"

"You can call us Melissa and Michelle," Melissa smiled.

"I can't ma'am!"

"Well when there's just the three of us, you can."

"I'll remember that, Melissa," Jenny almost choked down the words.

"Why don't you take the rest of the day off. If our husbands come down later, we can take care of them," Michelle suggested.

"Are you sure?" Jenny asked.

"It's our wedding day, I think this will meet with their approval," Melissa smiled prettily.

"Thank you," Jenny curtsied and left the room.

As it was, their husbands didn't awaken until six the next morning. The four were scheduled to take their honeymoon at Niagra Falls and by ten they were on the train headed east.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.